- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Great news: I come back!!!!

Post  Saeshmea Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 pm

I have internet since this afternoon!!!!!!!!!! so I will continue my fic!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Do you want to play? - 5

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:52 am

The police car stopped in front the gage of a mansion. It was big, and it seemed a castle, like Luthor’s one. The gage was opened, the car entered and when they stopped the car the two men dressed as policemen took Martha inside. They walked throw a long corridor and they entered into a room. It was really nice, it seemed the room of a European lady five four centuries ago. On the bed there was a nice long blue dress, like a medieval princess one.
Suddenly another door of the room opened, and two girls between twenty and thirty years old entered into the room. They were dressed as servants.
“Is she?” asked one.
“She is” said one of the men. “Prepare her for the lunch. Don’t be late. And if she makes problems, ask for us.”
“Ok. You can leave.”
The two men left the room leaving Martha there with the two servants. Martha run to the door trying to escape, but it was locked.
“You shouldn’t try it…” said the youngest girl of the two.
“Why?” asked Martha.
“Because you’re here for his game… and if he have to hurt you he will do.”
“Who? Albert?”
“Trust us, just do what he wants and you will be fine…” said the other one.
“Ok… What does he want?”

The two girls help Martha to dress herself with the blue dress and they did her hair, tying it up with a diamonds tiara. She looked really beautiful. Then, one of the men, who was dressed as a medieval soldier, now, entered into the room asking for Martha.
“Mr. McGigant want to see her now” He said.
“She’s already” said one of the girls.
The soldier grabbed Martha’s arm and took her to the library, where a man, not really tall, a little fat, dressed up as a medieval king, was waiting for her.
“Martha Clark Kent, Kansas Senator, adoptive mother of a son, widow of Jonathan Kent, daughter of one of the richest lawyers of Metropolis, graduated in economy, a great cooker, a loved woman in Smallville, and now, the lover of Lionel Luthor” said Albert after his servant left him and Martha alone in the library.
“Thank you for my biography summary” said Martha making him laugh.
“I like to know about the people who I play with” said while he offered a sit to Martha.
“I’m not playing with you” said her while he sat.
“I know it, but you’re the piece I need to win Lionel”
“This is an stupid game… do you know it?” she said.
“Maybe it is… but we started it when we were stupid too, and now we have to finish it…”
“You killed a girl!”
“Yeah… that was sad… for Lionel.” He laughed “It put emotion to the game… like you” said while he caressed her neck.
“Which will be your next move? Hang me up and asked him to come before I die?”
“That would be funny…” said him “But no, that’s not… What I will do is to rang him to know how’s him knowing that you’re with me…”

Lionel was in his office, sitting at his desk, in front of the telephone, waiting it for ring. Suddenly it did, somebody was calling.
“Albert?” he asked.
“Wow! I thought that you would be angry… not desperate”
“What have you done her?”
“She’s fine… at the moment” he laughed.
“If you hurt her…”
“What will you do? Kill me? That would be a great way for you to win the game! But you don’t want it… you don’t want to win… you just want to save the lady… don’t you?”
“What do you want me to do?”
“I want you to play with me… A messenger have just leave a packet at your office. In it there are the instructions for the game…” he stopped “Do you want to play?”
“I do”

Albert cut the call and Lionel went to take the packet. He opened it. It was a portable computer. He put it on and a question appeared on the screen: “Do you want to play?” he write a yes and some words started to be written: “When Paris kidnapped Helena, he took her to the castle of Troy, there everybody felt in love with here, because she was the most beautiful woman they never seen. Find the castle to find your Helena…”
Under these words there was somewhere where said “Clues”, he clicked there, and appeared a photograph of a lake. He recognized it, it was the lake between Smallville and Metropolis. But he didn’t remember that there was a castle there…

“While we wait we can have some lunch” said Albert giving his hand to Martha to help her to rise up.
“I’m not hungry”
“Well… I will eat and you will look… Anyway, you will come with me” He said less kind.
They went to the dinning room, and they sat at the table. Albert put some vine in two glasses while his servants took them the meal. Then Martha made as if the glass felt on the table, and the vine spilled on her dress.
“Oh my god!” she exclaimed “I should go to the toilet!”
“Let me walk you there…” he said.
Martha went in and Albert wait outside. Martha opened the faucet and while the water felt she opened the door. It wasn’t so big, but she could pass throw it. She had to escape from there before Lionel arrived, because if Lionel went there that crazy man would kill him, and she really didn’t want that.
When she was out she started to run. It was difficult to run with that dress, but she could arrive to the gage. It was locked, so she tried to jump it… then was when two guards saw her and took her back in.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:02 am

Crap! She's really not lucky!
AH! But it was a so great part!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 am

Yeah, she's sooo unlucky!!! OMG... I was missing ur fanfics and u a lot! Welcome back!!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Do you want to play? - 6

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Lionel was flying with his helicopter over the lake when he saw the mansion which seemed a castle. He ordered the pilot to go down, and they landed on its garden. Some guardians went to welcome Lionel, and they took him inside.

Martha was in a dungeon, with her hands chained up to the ceiling and she just touched the floor with her tiptoes. Albert was with her, angry because she had bitten his lip. He had taken a whip and hit on the floor.
“I was sure that you were more polite, but now I see that I will have to teach you some manners…” said as he grasped the dress and tore its back. Martha tried to seem calm, but she was preparing herself for the pain. When her back was naked he put up his arm and whipped her white and soft skin.
She screamed. It was too much painful. Some tears went down her cheeks while her back skin split and began to bleed.
That red and cold liquid started to glide down her legs, and made a little puddle under her feet.
Albert put up her arm again, but before he could whip Martha again someone opened the door.
“What’s on?!” he asked upset.
“You have a visit” said the man.
“Who?”
“The hero… he’s waiting you upstairs…”
Martha forgot her pain for a while and smiled knowing that Lionel was there to save her.
“Great…” he laughed “I’m going…”
The man left and Albert walked to Martha caressing her cheeks with the blood-stained whip.
“Your hero have arrived, milady, but don’t be sure that he will be able to save you…”
Martha didn’t say anything, she just watched how he disappeared behind the door leaving her alone and bleeding.

“Lionel! How are you!?” Albert asked kindly to Lionel, who was between two armed guards.
“Hello Albert” he said. And Albert made as he wanted to shake hands with Lionel, but what he wanted was Lionel to see that his hands were stained of blood.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t clean them up… I have just been playing with your demoiselle…” he smiled. Lionel got upset and rise himself to punch Albert, but the two guards didn’t let him.
“What have you done to Martha?! If you really have hurt her I will… I…!”
“What will you do? Firstly you should find her… don’t you?”
“I’m here. What’s coming now?”
“Not as fast, my old friend… Let’s drink some vine first toast our friendship.” He put some vine in two glasses and gave one to Lionel. Both drunk the entire glass. “Great!!” he said “Now we can speak about the end of the game…” said as he drunk from another bottle.
“The end?”
“Well… I have the girl, and I have the hero… I have all your pieces, Lionel… your last move will be chose the way of your dead”
“That’s not a fair game! You said my next move was come here… that’s what I did! You didn’t say that it would be the last one!”
“Anyway, your going to die in sixty minutes… The vine was poisoned… so you lose”
“What!!?” exclaimed Lionel “But you drunk too!!”
“Sure… but I drunk the cure too…” said, showing him the other bottle he drunk from, and showing him how he put it into a cupboard.
“What about Martha!?”
“That would be the funny part of the game… I will give the opportunity of save her… she’s in the basement… go there, take her… but when you come upstairs I and my guys will make you really difficult to escape… She will survive if you can take her out before you die”
“What’s my other choice?” he started to feel tired.
“Die here knowing that she will be mine…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Oh My God........ LIONEL WILL SAVE HER! SURE HE WILL!
MIONEL 4EVER
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Do you want to play? - 7

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Martha’s tiptoes were slipping on her own blood when somebody opened the dungeon’s door.
“Lionel!” she exclaimed happily when she saw him coming inside.
“Oh Martha! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry about all these!” he said with some tears on his eyes, while he cut the rope with the only arm that Albert gave him, a knife.
When Martha was free she felt on his arms and Lionel hugged her. They kissed and then he saw the hurt on her back.
“Oh my god!”
“It’s ok… It seems more that it hurt…” lied Martha. “How could you come here?”
“It’s the end of the game… We have to go out and then we will be free…”
“That’s all?”
“No… they are waiting us to go up…” said as he hold her hand to go out. But she stopped him, and pushed him towards her, and kissed him softly.
“I love you, Lionel Luthor…” said Martha “and if we survive to that stupid game I want to began a live with you…” she kissed him again, imagining how happy they would be, while Lionel imagined how sad Martha would be if she discovered that he was dying.
“I would like too…” he said, trying to not lye her.

They went out the room hand in hand. Just behind the door a man was waiting for them.
“Don’t look” advised Lionel to Martha before stabbed him. The man felt dead on the floor and Lionel took his gun.
When they arrived to the stairs Lionel asked Martha to wait him down. He went upstairs first and she listened three shoots. He came down again and giving her a hand he asked her to close her eyes. He didn’t want her to see that bloodshed.
They went to the second floor because nobody would be waiting for them there. They entered to a room. Lionel was more tired. He opened the window.
“Take this” said giving her the gun “I will go down first, then you jump and I will take you… If anybody entered into the room, shoot him, ok?” He was staring at her and she felt save just with that lovely look.
“Ok” she said.
Lionel slip down a pipe and arrived to the floor. Then Martha did the same and Lionel took her on his arms when she arrived down.
“Great! You did it so great!” said him caressing her hair, thinking that he would never be able to do caress her.
They just needed to cross the garden to arrive to the gage. It wasn’t so high, so they would be able to jump it.
“Will you be able to run up to the gage?” he said with a low voice.
“I will” said Martha, who’s hurt on her back was hurting her so much, too.
They hold each other’s hand and they both started to run together. Lionel felt really tired, so Martha run faster than him even her back hurt her, and she was wearing that long blue dress. Some guards appeared near them, they all were armed. Lionel felt, Martha stopped, they still joining each other’s hand.
“Run!” shouted Lionel.
“Not without you!” exclaimed Martha.
“Martha, I’m dying! Run, please!”
“What do you mean?”
“He poisoned me, I’m dying, run away, leave me!”
“No! I’m not going to leave you die!” exclaimed crying while she let her body felt on her knees next to Lionel.
She caressed her front, it was hot and sweated, but he was trembling.
“Why have you said me that we could begin a live together if you knew you were going to die?”
“Because I want you to live… run away, Martha… you have enough time, yet…”
“No!”
“If you stay here you will become hers… run away, please…” he couldn’t breath well.
Suddenly, Martha stood up and began to run up the house. Albert went out at the same moment.
“Give him the cure! Let him live!” shouted her.
“Why?” asked Albert.
“Give him the cure and I will be yours”
“Are you sure of that? Do you really want to give your freedom for his life?”
“I do”
“Ok. The cure is in one cupboard of the library. It’s a little white bottle. Hurry up!”
Martha run inside and went to the library, he began to opened all the cupboards, and finally she found it.
Lionel was unconscious when she kneeled down next to him. Albert was behind her with two guards. She ignored them and opened Lionel’s mouth to give him the cure. He didn’t breath.
“Lionel…” said Martha “Lionel please…”
“He’s dead… anyway… you’re mine” said Albert grasping Martha’s shoulder.
“No! He can’t be dead!” exclaimed slapping at his hand and turning round to Lionel again. She kissed him, she kissed him as she was crying for his life, and suddenly he opened his eyes.
“Martha…” he whispered.
“Lionel! You’re fine!!” said happy.
“I am… How?”
“She took you the cure…” said Albert “… in exchange for her freedom”
“What?! No!”
“I’m sorry Lionel… but I couldn’t let you die at this way…”
“I will kill myself if I have to live knowing that I can’t have you…”
They kissed and then Albert grabbed Martha’s arm and took her with him, hoping that Lionel would go out.
“You lose, Lionel” and began to laughed.
But Lionel remembered that he still having that knife that Albert had given him, he grasped it and he throw it against him.
Albert stopped, he felt a hurt on his back, he let Martha’s arm and he turned round to Lionel. Martha saw the blood on his back.
“Oh my god!” she exclaimed.
“You’re a son of a…” said Albert, but before he could finished the sentence he felt dead.
Martha run to Lionel. The two man tried to stop her, but Lionel took out the gun he still having too, and they stopped.
“No, Albert, you lose.” Said, and Martha hugged him, and they kissed “Come on, you need to go to a hospital…” said, walking to the helicopter.
“I’m fine, Lionel…”
“No, you’re not. And you shouldn’t discuss this with your future husband” he smiled.
“What?”
“You said that you wanted to start a life together if we survive to the game…don’t you?”
“Are you asking me to marry me?”
“No, I’m not asking it to you… I don’t need it… Because I just accept an answer…”
They entered to the helicopter. The pilot wasn’t there, he was dead on the floor.
“Do you know to pilot this?”
“Of course… anyway… it will be a great moment to be the first time!”
“Don’t joke, Mr. Luthor!”
“Don’t get upset, Mrs. Luthor… we’re going to the hospital…”

That afternoon, after had gone to the hospital, Martha and Lionel were sitting in the sofa of the farm’s living room, kissing each other, when Clark arrived.
“Mum?!”
“Clark!?” exclaimed “What are you doing here, sweetheart! I was waiting you for tomorrow…”
“I know… but I felt something strange and I decide to come back sooner… Are you ok?”
“Sure! I’m fine!”
“Are you sure?”
“I have never been better, sweeter… I’m getting married…” she smiled showing him the ring that Lionel had given her at the hospital.
“What?! What happened while I was out?”
“Nothing” said Martha and Lionel at the same time. “Lionel just take care of me…” said Martha caressing him “and today he asked me to marry him and I said yes”
“Ok… so… congratulations!” and he hugged both lovers. Then was when Martha’s hurt pain her and Clark saw the cut. “What happened on your back!?”
“Ok dear… sit down… it’s a little long story…”

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 1

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Lex had phoned his father that morning, he wanted him to go the Luthor labs because something was wrong. Lionel went there, and after said hello to his son he woke up in his office, alone, at evening. He didn’t remember what happened. He thought that he had maybe dreamt the call. He had headache and he didn’t feel really well. He stood up and walked to the window. Throw its big crystals he could see how the light became dark, how the moon began to shine over the sky. It was a big shiny moon.
Suddenly his eyes became red, he felt worst, and after a while… he felt alive, he felt strong, he felt better than ever.
He turned round and saw a jacket on the sofa. It was Martha’s, and he thought that it would be a great idea to visit that sexy red-haired to gave her back the jacket.

Lionel rang the door nervously, Martha opened it. She was wearing just a wide and long shirt, and her hair tied up on a tie.
“Lionel? Hi!” she smiled.
“Goodnight, dear…” he said.
“What are you doing here as late? There’s anything wrong? Is all fine?”
“Anything’s wrong, dear… all’s fine… I just found your jacket at my office and I thought that you maybe needed it…” said, as he walked inside.
“Thanks… but it wasn’t necessary to come” she said, closing the door “Do you want some tea?” said, leaving the jacket in the cupboard.
“Are you alone?”
“Yeah… I am… Clark’s spending the night in Metropolis”
“Great!” he smiled, and then he pushed her against the wall.
“Lionel! What are you doing?!”
“We have been playing for enough time, Martha… we both want it… it’s time to love each other…” said as he kissed her bravely.
“What?! No! Lionel! Stop it!” and she removed him.
Angrily he slapped her and she felt on the stairs. Martha started to run upstairs, but Lionel grabbed her ankle and pulled her against him.
“Don’t make it difficult, darling… you’re going to be mine tonight, anyway…”
Then she kicked him between his legs and she removed from her. She run to the kitchen and she left from the backdoor, but Lionel was faster, and he was waiting her outside.
“Are you going anywhere?”
“Why are you doing this?”
“Because today I’m feeling different, I’m feeling really hot, I need a woman… and the only woman I want it’s you…” said as he pushed her inside. Martha felt on the kitchen’s floor and he kneeled over her.
He began to caress her hair, her face, her neck, and then he tore her shirt. She tried to resist grasping his arms, but he was harder, and he punched her. Her lip was bleeding, and under the shirt she just wore her panties.
Lionel touched her pretty breast, and kissed her nipples. Then she started to hit his chest and he grabbed her hands and hit them against the floor.
“You have two choices: you can be a good girl and enjoy it; or you can try to resist and live that moment as a nightmare…”
Martha didn’t say anything, she just could cry, she couldn’t believe that the man who had gave his life for her, that the man who she began to fall in love with was the man who was over her at that moment.
He removed her panties and while he grasped her hands hardly against the cold floor of the kitchen, he began to put himself into hers.

At the morning Lionel woke up when the sun light shine on his face. He was in his car, in the middle of the road.
He didn’t remember what he was doing there, the last think he remembered was that he had woke up at his office, and now he was at his car…
He looked around. He was near the Kent’s farm, so he drove there.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Ah, It's a wonderful end for the game! and A absolutly wonderful and cruel begining for your new fic.
You have already told me about but, it's very great! I love it!
And I love how you write, it's if you have always speak and write in english! congratulations!!!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Just wow! I really liked the end of your "do you want to play?"! Oh men, I was starting to hate that Albert a lot!
Fortunately Lionel saved Martha and they finally can begin thir life together!

Bloody hell! What the hell happened to Lionel? Poor Martha... Right when she was starting to trust him, to love him... Evil or Very Mad
I can't image what she's gonna do seeing him again now... pale
BTW, great first part, of course! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm

He knocked the door, but nobody opened it. Martha’s car was there, so he went to the backdoor. It was locked, but throw the crystal he saw Martha’s red her behind the kitchen’s furniture.
“Martha!?” he exclaimed “Martha it’s Lionel…” she didn’t say anything “Martha, are you ok? Martha, please, open me!!”
“Go away!” she shouted crying.
But Lionel was really worried. He punched the crystal, Martha shouted, and he opened the door. His hand was bleeding, but he ignored it, he run towards her, and he kneeled down next to her. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her legs. She was naked, and crying, and her lip was bleeding.
“What happens to you?” said as he covered her with his jacket “Who did this to you?” said as he caressed her hurt lip.
“What?!” she exclaimed unbelieving what he had asked.
“What happened? Why are you naked at your kitchen’s floor? Did anybody attack you? Where’s Clark?”
“Stop it, Lionel! You know what happened!” he began to cry harder.
“No, I don’t” said, and then Martha put up her look and stare at Lionel. His eyes inspired her the confidence and the safeness that they used to…
“It was you, Lionel” said with a softer voice.
“Who?”
“You attacked me tonight”
“What? No! I couldn’t! I… I’m not able to… to hurt you... I would never… never hurt you…”
“That’s what I thought… but you did it! You came here, you slapped me… and… you raped me!”
“No! No, no, no… I couldn’t! You’re mad! You’re… you’re… Oh my god, what have I done!?” he began to cry staring at his hands, trying to remember where had he spent the night, what had he done since his son called him…
Martha looked at him, his tears were falling on the floor. Then she kneeled down in front of him, letting Lionel’s jacket to fall down, and she hold his hurt hand.
“Lets clean it…” she said. And they both went upstairs. Martha asked Lionel to wait her in the bathroom as she dressed herself. Lionel stayed in front of the mirror trying to understand how he could do that to the woman he loved… was he becoming crazy?
Martha came back wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, and patiently she took out all the crystals from Lionel’s hand, and then she cleaned it and she bandaged it.
“Thank you” said Lionel with a low voice.
“You should leave now…” said Martha with a sight.
“What? No! I don’t want to leave you alone…”
“Clark’s coming soon… he will make questions, and I won’t answer him… Please, Lionel, leave now…”
“But…” he was really worried, he didn’t want to leave Martha knowing that she was thinking how much he hurt her, and no how much he loved her…
“I need to be alone” said with a loaded voice “… Lionel.” She breath hardly “Just… leave me…” she turned round because she began to cry and she didn’t want him to see her tears again “maybe I’ll call you soon… I need to think… I just need time…” After a silence she realized that he still there, so she insisted again “Please, Lionel… please…” She closed her eyes and she listened his steps going downstairs, when she listened the door closing, she went to the kitchen and clean up the crystals and the blood while her tears still falling on the floor.

When Clark arrived home Martha was cooking the lunch.
“Mum?”
“Hi dear!” she exclaimed with a lying smile on her face and turning back to the meal fastly.
“Are you ok? What happened to the door?”
“Nothing sweetheart, I just missed the keys inside and I broke it to open the door…”
“You should call me… anyway I’m happy to know that you’re ok… I scared myself when I saw it…” he laughed as he was going to kiss her mother’s cheek “What happened to your lip?!” asked Clark caressing his mother’s mouth.
“I felt” lied Martha very bad.
“How?”
“Hm….” She thought what she could say… her voice was trembling “When I opened the door… I cut myself with a crystal…”
“Really?”
“Sure…” she sighed “So… Do you enjoy your night in the city?”
“Yeah! It was funny…”

Lionel needed to know what was happening to him, and the first question he needed to answer was if he really had gone to the Luthor’s labs the morning before.
“Good morning Mr. Luthor” said the security guard of the entrance.
“Good morning John. Listen… did I come yesterday morning?”
“Sure, you did, Mr. Luthor, you came early in the morning and you left after lunch with your son”
“Ok… thank you” said Lionel as he left the man.

“Mr. Luthor you have a visit” said the secretary.
“I haven’t time” answered Lex.
“It’s your father…” said her “and he seemed a little upset”

“What’s the matter, daddy?” asked Lex.
“I came here yesterday”
“I know, I called you to come”
“… but I’m not able to remember what I did here…”
“Well… you’re becoming old, dad… it’s what happens with the years…”
“No, Lex, it’s not that! You did something to me yesterday! I woke up in my office, and I couldn’t remember what I did since I came here… Then something happened to me, and I woke up in my car, this morning… and I couldn’t remember where I spent the night…”
“You shouldn’t drink so much, daddy…” joked Lex.
“Don’t play with me!” advised Lionel taking his son from his neck.
“I’m not playing, I’m joking…” said suffocating himself.
“What did you do to me!? Did you poison me?”
“More or less…”
“What does it mean?”
“I tried a new experiment with you…”
“What type?” asked as he pushed his son to the chair.
“It would woke up your animal instincts”
“What?”
“You know, survival instincts: hunt and reproduce”
“You have made me a predator!?”
“That’s it!” he laughed.
“Why?”
“Well… I needed somebody to prove my experiment with… and I thought that it would be funny to try it with you… because you say that you have changed… that you’re a good man now… I wanted to show you that everybody can be a bad man too”
“But I don’t feel any different… I just can’t remember what I’ve been doing during the night…”
“Maybe it just works at night… like with werewolves!” he began to laughed harder.
“Cure me!” said Lionel angrily.
“I haven’t any cure… you will have to wait until it disappears…”
“When will it be?”
“Well… with the animals we prove it, it was nearly two or three days… With a human subjects it maybe will take a week…”
“A week!”
“Yeah…”
“I’ll… I’ll…” he said staring his son with cruelty in his eyes.
“You will, what? Are you going to kill me?”
“No… that would make you happy… I will demonstrate you that I can have a normal time during this week…”
“Ok… try it!” and Lionel left his son’s office.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Oh my... Maybe I'm stupid, evil or who know what, but I was laughing with Lex! lol
He's so brilliant and cruel! A great character like Lionel also is!
Anyway about the first part while Lionel met Martha after that night... I think it's so heartbreaking!
OMG, I was almost crying too!
The way she cured his hand, the way he felt... JUST a GREAT piece of STORY!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 pm

WONDERFUL!
I so enjoy this part, we finally learr what's happened to Lionel! How he coulb hurt Martha Kent! XD
I can't wait for more!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 3

Post  Saeshmea Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Thank you for all your comments, I really like that you enjoy my fics!! I hope you both like this part as much than the others!! Thanks and kisses!!!

Werewolf - 3

After have lunch Clark left his mother because he had classes at the afternoon, and while she was washing the dishes the phone rang. She run there and she was going to answer it, when she realized that it must be Lionel, so she finally tried to ignore it.
When the telephone stopped ringing, she took it and she listened the message.
“Martha, it’s Lionel, listen… I know that it will be difficult to believe, and I understand that I can’t ask you to forgive me for doing what I did… but it wasn’t my fault! I was… unconscious, hypnotized…! Lex did something to me… and now I become a beast at night… He says that it will take just a week… but I don’t want to hurt you again, or anybody else… I’m sorry of what I did… but I need your help… I need you, Martha… I will be at my office, please, come before evening… I will be waiting you…”
Martha put down the phone with her hand shaking. She was crying again. She felt… she didn’t know how she felt… by one side she wanted to forgive him, to forgive what happened and continued the relationship she had with Lionel from the same point they were… but by the other side she felt insecure knowing that the man who she felt as safe with had hurt her as much…
Without thinking in anymore she took her jacket and her car keys and she went into her car.

Martha went down the car. She was trying to seem strong, but she was scared and her hands were trembling again. Her eyes still red of her crying and her breath was faster than normally.
She went inside, a secretary told her that she couldn’t be there, that Mr. Luthor couldn’t meet her at that moment, but Martha ignored her and continued walking.
She opened the door angrily, now she didn’t seem strong, now she really felt strong enough to do what she was going to do.
She crossed the office, her eyes were staring at his with rage, he stood up, she stayed right there, and then… she slapped him.
“What was that, Mrs. Kent?!” asked Lex Luthor upset.
“What have you done to your father?” asked Martha more upset.
“Oh… it’s for that… have he already told you?”
“So it’s true… it’s your fault that he was as… different… tonight?!”
“Sure… it is” he laughed “didn’t you like him?”
Martha slapped him again, but this time he took back the hit and she felt on a chair.
“What’s the matter with you?! Do you really think that you can come to my laboratories and slap me just because my father didn’t behave good with you?!” shouted Lex.
“No!” exclaimed Martha beginning to cry “You’re wrong! I’m not coming because your father hadn’t a good behavior… because he was really kind with me… after he woke up of your sickness experiment!”
“Why did you came, so?”
“Because if that’s true, you’re guilty of a rape!”
“What!?”
“I’m saying that you raped me, Lex Luthor, and even if I seem mad in front of a lawyer, I will make you pay for it!”
“What fuck are you saying?! I didn’t touch you!”
“Of course you not! But it was YOUR experiment which obligated your father to do it, so it’s like it was your fault…”
He began to laugh.
“You’re crazy, Martha Kent” said staring at her eyes “you will never be able to prove that!”
“Don’t be as sure…” she said as she stood up and walked to the door.
“What do you mean?”
She just turned back, smiling, and show Lex a little tape recorder.
“It’s my son’s… we gave it to him two Christmas ago, it’s a good present, don’t you thing?” said as she pushed the play and the recorder started to repeat Lex’s words.
“Nobody will believe anything like that!”
“Do you really want to see it?” she smiled again and left the office.
“Don’t let her leave!” listened Martha that Lex shouted to his security guards. Then she started to run fast, and fortunately she could arrive to the car on time.

She stayed a while in silence in the car, with her hands on the wheel, thinking… just thinking. Then she went out the car. It was nearly evening.
The doors opened automatically, Lionel was sitting on his chair doing nothing… just thinking.
“Martha!” he exclaimed. She just smiled. “I thought that you wouldn’t come… listen… I know it’s difficult to understand, but…”
“I listened your message on the phone… it’s ok”
“What? Are you sure?”
“I visited Lex at the labs…”
“You shouldn’t do that”
“I had to do it… I have recorded him saying what he did to you…” she laughed softly “Lionel, it wasn’t your fault… it was Lex’s… and he will pay for it. Anyway, I’m not able to hate you for anything… these last months you have been so much important for me, and… I don’t want to lose you…”
“Oh Martha, you don’t know what does it means to me… You’re an important person for me too… you’re… you’re so…” he was feeling sick, he look throw the window, it was getting dark.
“Lionel, are you ok?” asked Martha really worried.
“Run away, Martha, I don’t want to hurt you again”
“No! You could hurt yourself… I will stay with you!”
“No! Go out!”
But Martha was decided to stay there, and she hugged him and gave him a kiss on his lips. He gave it back to her, and it was a sweet kiss at the begin, but it became rude and hurting, while Lionel became that beast again.
“Lionel, you’re hurting me!” said Martha, but when he saw that look on his eyes he realized that it was done, that was her rapist again.
Lionel grasped her shoulders and bravely pushed her. Martha hit her head with the wall and felt unconscious on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:32 pm

I loved this part! I didn't expect she was going to "visit" Lex Luthor... oh, there was really need that someone else (not always Lionel) slapped him... looool
So sweet the part when she want to stay with Lionel even if she knew what was going to happening and kissed him...but then...oh my...poor Martha, once again!

I can't stop to say you that I love ur fanfics!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 pm

I lo your fic so much! How I could imagine, Martha was going to see Lex! And she has forget Lionel, All seems so easy at the begining but in the end... nighmare starts again...
Can't wait for more!!!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Again, thank you for your comments, I really like them... you're so kind wit my fics, they aren't as good as you say... but anyway... THANK YOU!!!! Embarassed I love you tongue Razz
That's for IrisMn: When are you going to post the next part of your fic?!!! I'm really waiting for it!! I love you

Werewolf - 4

Martha came back to herself nearly an hour later, the lights of the office were off, it was night, and she was alone. The doors were lock, but she had to find Lionel, he could hurt somebody being as he was.
She went to the phone and dialed a number.
“Yeah?”
“Clark, is mum.”
“Mum! Where’re you!? I have been calling to your mobile phone for hours!”
“I’m sorry sweetheart, but I need you now…”
“What’s the matter?”
“I’m in Lionel’s office, and I’m closed inside…”

She didn’t need to wait a lot of time, in less than ten minutes Clark was there opening the doors.
“Ok, I helped you, now you will explain me what are you doing here, and why were the doors closed”
Martha told to her son about Lex’s experiment on his father, but she didn’t tell anything about what happened the night before.
“…and I don’t know where’s he now… Clark, you have to help Lionel, he’s not conscious of what he does during the night…”
“That’s not our business, mum…”
“Please, sweetheart… Lionel have helped me too many times… he have helped our family without ask anything to us… Please, find him… for me…” begged Martha to her son.
“Ok mummy… but I will do it just for you…” and he disappeared and started to search Lionel at Metropolis’ streets. But maybe, the first place he should have look for him would be the Luthor Corp.
Martha was going to the stairs, to help his son on his research, when Lionel appeared from the elevator.
“How could you escape from the office?!” asked him “I closed the doors!”
“I was worried about you… where have you been?” asked Martha more worried about what have he done, than about him.
“I visited Lex, he challenged me this morning, and I wanted to scare him a little…” he smiled, while he grasped her arm and pull her inside again.
“What have you done, Lionel?!” asked Martha scared while he pushed her on a chair.
“Well… I haven’t killed him if that’s what you want to know…” he began to laugh, but he stopped when Martha’s mobile phone rang. He searched in her bag, and he took it.
“It’s your son” he said, reading the name in the little screen “Let’s answer him...” and he left the phone on the table with the hands free.
“Hi…” she said, a little nervous, because she felt Lionel’s cold hand on her neck.
“Hi mum! Listen, I have been looking for him, but I haven’t find him anywhere… I need more clues about where he can be…”
“Don’t worry, sweetheart… Lionel’s here…”
“What?!” exclaimed Clark.
“Hi Clark! How are you?”
But Clark had already cut down the call.
“Well… I think that he’s coming with us, so we will have to prepare a surprise for him…” he opened the security box, and inside there was a little metal box, which he took a kryptonite piece from.
“What are you going to do with this?”
“Defense myself”
“Hurting my son?”
“If it’s necessary, yes”
“Forget it, please! Why don’t we go out from here…? We don’t need to wait him…”
But just then Clark came inside, and Martha stood up to advice him, but Lionel grabbed her shoulder and took her back to her sit.
“Hello Clark…” said Lionel kindly.
“Mum, are you ok?”
“Clark, run away! He have kryptonite!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Now I'm getting really worried...I hadn't thought that Lionel could use the kryptonite!!!
I wonder how Martha'll overcome this crazy night without Clark to help her...
and there are still many days to come before the effect of this experiment will end!
I hope Lionel will find a way to be himself again earlier!

BTW, I really hope to post another part of my fanfic soon, if all's ok I think I'll do tomorrow afternoon... Thanks for asking, so glad you liked as much!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 5

Post  Saeshmea Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Werewolf - 5

“Fucking bitch!” exclaimed Lionel while he pushed Martha to the floor, from the chair, and while he showed Clark the kryptonite.
“Mum!” shouted Clark worried for his mother. But he began to feel sick about the little green stone.
Lionel left the piece of kryptonite on the floor, near Clark, and walked to Martha again.
“Didn’t you learn anything the last night? Or maybe you need a second lesson!?” said as he grasped Martha from his arms and took her against the wall.
“Lionel you aren’t who’s talking, it’s Lex’s crazy experiment, try to fight it!”
“Martha?” said Lionel confused, with a more kind voice. But then it changed again “Don’t play with me!” Said the bad Lionel. And then he kissed her while with one hand was caressing her breast and with the other holding her hands against the wall.
Clark, upset with the situation, kicked the stone, and it went under the sofa. When its effects past Clark felt a little better and could stand up, then he walked to Lionel and pushed him on the floor.
“Clark, no! Don’t hurt him!” begged Martha.
“Why?” asked Clark to his mother, shouting.
“Because I love him…”
“What?!” he exclaimed.
“I’m in love with him, and I know that he would never hurt me…”
Clark didn’t said anything else to his mother, he just took Lionel from his shirt, opened the security chamber door and pushed Lionel inside. Then he closed it.
“He won’t be able to hurt anybody else there…”
“He will come better at the morning…” said Martha.

Some hours later Clark was sleeping on the sofa and Martha still woke up, sitting on the floor, with her back against the security door. Clark opened his eyes and looked at her worried, he stood up, walked to her and sat next to his mother.
“He came home yesterday night, didn’t he?” said, calmly.
“He did.” Said Martha with her look lost somewhere at the other side of the room.
“And he hurt you…”
“But it wasn’t him!” exclaimed Martha quickly, “It wasn’t Lionel… not the Lionel I’m in love with…”
“And how can you be as sure that this Lionel who’s in the security chamber isn’t a part of your Lionel”
“Because when I looked at this one last night, I felt fear; and when he came again at the morning, I felt save with him again. They aren’t the same person, Clark… they are just in the same body… trust me…”
Clark passed round his arm throw his mother neck and let her to leave her head on his shoulder, with his other hand he hold hers, and also kissed it to comfort her.
“I trust you” he said “You’re the best person I know judging people. You are able to find their best things, put them out, and keep them there… You’re a great person, mummy, a great woman…” he said kissing his mother’s hair.
“Thank you, son”

When Martha felt finally slept it was nearly morning, Clark took her on his arms and left her on the sofa. Then he opened the sercurity room’s door and found Lionel unconscious. After a while, he woke up.
“Clark!” exclaimed him “Where am I?”
“Hi. You’re in your office’s security box, I closed you here…”
“Oh my god! Did I hurt anybody?”
“No. At least, not here…”
“Where’s Martha?”
Clark removed a while to let Lionel see his mother on the sofa.
“She stayed awake all the night. She didn’t want to leave you alone…”
“Did I hurt her again?!” asked Lionel worried “Please… tell me I didn’t!” begged.
“No, you didn’t…” lied Clark seeing how worried was Lionel for his mother.
“Thanks God…” whispered Lionel. He walked towards her and kneeled down next to the sofa “I can’t understand how I could be able to hurt her… How would anybody be able to hurt this angel?” whispered caressing her hair.
Clark walked to Lionel and put a hand on his shoulder.
“It wasn’t you” said “I will leave you alone with her… I’m sure you have a lot of things to talk about… tell her that I will not eat at home, ok?”
“Ok, bye!” he stood up “Clark!” said before he crossed the door.
“Yeah?”
“Thanks” he smiled, Clark too, and then he left.

Martha woke up and Lionel was caressing her hair.
“Good morning my dear” said him kissing her lips.
“Good morning” she smiled and caressed his cheeks. “I like to see you as yourself again”
“Thanks. I like to know that I didn’t hurt anybody” said Lionel, and Martha put a worried face “Did I hurt anybody?”
“I’m not sure… you came here and you told me that you had visited Lex…”
“Oh my God!”
Lionel quickly took his jacket and walked to the door.
“Where are you going?”
“I need to know what did I do to my son”
“I’ll come with you”
“No”
“Please… we’re a couple now, aren’t we?” asked Martha staring at him.
“A couple…” he said smiling, as if he was trying how it sounded “Yeah… we’re a couple.” And he hold her hand as he was saying her that she could went with him.

They found Lex at the Luthor mansion, with a black eye and a bandaged hand.
“What are you doing here? Non of you are welcome at my house!” shouted Lex when he saw them.
“Firstly, it’s my house too, I paid it. And secondly, I came to see how you are”
“Great, not thanks for you…”
“I’m sorry son, it was your experiment what…”
“I don’t want any excuse… you and your bitch can already leave”
“Don’t talk her as that!” exclaimed Lionel angrily.
“Lionel, please… lets go now” begged Martha.
“No.” said to her. And then he looked at his son again “If you hadn’t tried any stupid experiment on me I would be as great as ever… but you did… so I wasn’t who attacked you… and even that, I came to see how you are… if you don’t like it… I’m sorry! Because I’m your father, and I get worry about you!”
“That’s now… because you didn’t use to be worried about me when I was a child!”
“I’ve changed Lex… your problem is that you can’t understand it… that’s why you tried your experiment… you wanted my old ego to come back, because when I was the bad Luthor, you were the good one, and now that I’m a good person, everybody have seen that you’re as cruel as I used to be. You’re the bad Luthor, Lex… you have hurt a lot of people… and all the damage I do when I’m under your experiment effects are your damage, not mine”
“That’s not true… I’m just the Luthor you teach me to be… and I didn’t rape Martha Kent… you did it!”
“Stop it, Lex!” exclaimed Martha “You played with your father self with your experiment, wasn’t it enough?”
“No. No until I have already destroyed all himself…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm

It's funny how Clark took Lionel and pushed him inside the security chamber! Really funny lol!
Martha woke up and Lionel was caressing her hair.
“Good morning my dear” said him kissing her lips.
“Good morning” she smiled and caressed his cheeks. “I like to see you as yourself again”
That's such a nice and sweet moment! So lovely I love you I love you
And what about the last scene with both my Luthors? Great, I always like to hear their arguments, and more this time there's even Martha! lol

That's let me remember one of my favorite scene with Annette, it is the one she played with Micheal Rosenbaum in the episode Heat of 2 season...
It was such a brilliant scene to me! Do you remember that scene? I liked a lot the few scenes she played alone with Michael and Kristin Kreuk... such a shame that there are only few scene with them together, some of them are even deleted!

BTW, I look forward to know what Lex has on his mind and how he'll try to destroy his old man...lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 6

Post  Saeshmea Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Werewolf - 6

“He hates me…” said Lionel while they went back to the car “and… do you know what? I understand him”.
“No, Lionel, don’t say this, please…”
“But it’s the true… I hurt him in the past… I wasn’t a good father… And I have hurt you too… I can’t understand how you have been able to forgive me”
Martha hold his chin and stared at him sweetly.
“I haven’t forgiven you for anything Lionel… because there was nothing to forgive for. You changed, and you show me that all what you did in the past were errors… I felt in love with the Lionel you are now… and I needn’t forgive him for anything else than for love me as much as he does”
“That’s true… anybody would be able to love you as much as I do” he kissed her “I love you Martha Kent… and I love your ability to make me feel better…”
Lionel drove to the farm, but he seemed a little tired, so Martha asked him to go upstairs and rest a while as she cooked the lunch. An hour later, more or less, she went to the room to say Lionel that the meal was done, but she found him absolutely asleep and she didn’t want to wake up him, he had been nearly two days without rest. She just lied on the bed next to him and put his hand round herself.

When Lionel opened his eyes it was late at the afternoon and Martha was sleeping next to him. He was hugging her, and she was smiling on dreams. He smiled too, and kissed her hair, then she opened her eyes.
“Hi…” she said with a low voice “Have you had a good rest?”
“Yeah… and it was better when I woke up smelling your hair”
They kissed, and Martha undid his shirt. Lionel continued kissing her as he undid her trousers, and they didn’t stop kissing as they were sharing their love with each other.
It was nice, it was sweet, it was lovely… it was as magic that they didn’t remember what was going to happened when it started to get dark.
Lionel was caressing her arms sweetly, and after a while he began to squeezed them strongly. He was hurting her and she groaned as he began to fuck her harder.
“Don’t you like it, darling?”
Martha understand that it was the experiment again and tried to remove that man from her. She finally could push him down of the bed, but he woke up fast and punched her. She began to bleed while he took his tie from the floor and tied Martha’s hands to the bed.
“Release me!” begged her.
“No. I want to find you here when I come back”
“Please! Lionel! I know you hear me, fight with it! You aren’t him!”
“What?” said a kindly voice from Lionel “Martha…” but a while after “Shut up, bitch!” shouted as he took her panties and put them in her mouth. “Begin to forget your loved Lionel, because I like this body and I want to stay in it… for ever…”

Lex was in his office when his secretary said him that his father was there. And instead that he didn’t want to meet him, Lionel went inside.
“What do you want?!” exclaimed him.
“I want to deal something with you”
“What?”
“I like this. I like to be bad, I like to feel the world on my hand… I want you to give this body to me… for ever”
“Oh… I understand… you’re him… my experiment”
“That’s me”
“I like your idea… but I’m not sure that my father would like…”
“He isn’t here now… and we can make him disappear” they both smiled.
“What about Martha Kent? She’s in love with him… she will try to stop us…”
“She’s not a problem, I left her tied on her bed… she’s going to do what I want…”
Lex laughed.
“I like your style. Ok… what will you give me in exchange?”
“I know all what your father knew… so I can give you Clark Kent’s secret”

It hadn’t passed more than an hour an a half when Martha listened the door opening. She was hoping it was Lionel, because she felt better knowing that he was with her that outside hurting anybody else who didn’t know what happened to him. But who entered to the room was a youngest Luthor.
“Hello Mrs. Kent” said Lex “When My father came and said how he left you I couldn’t really believe it… so I decided to come and see it with my eyes” he walked to her and took out the panties from her mouth.
“Untied me, Lex…” said her.
“No” he was walking round the room, as if he was looking for something.
“Lex, please… why did you come?”
He stopped in front of Martha’s bag, he took it and searched something inside. He took out the tape recorder and pushed the play. It was their conversation of the morning before.
“You were so clever recording this” he said, and he threw the tape on the floor and step on it. “But you were stupid slapping me and accusing me of raping you” said as he sat on the bed and put a hand on her thigh.
“Where’s your father, Lex?”
“At the Luthor labs. He came to ask me if I can give my father’s body to him forever”
“You can’t do that!!”
“Why not?”
“Lex, he’s not real, he’s just an experiment! And he’s a criminal”
“Why, because he rape you? You said that it was me who did it…”
“Because it was your experiment!”
“But I didn’t touched you… so I’m supposed to have raped you, but I haven’t enjoyed it…” his hand slide up and his fingers played near her pussy…
“Lex, you don’t want to do this…”
“How can you be as sure?” He put himself over her and began to undo his trousers. He just wore his shorts when he began to caressed her breast and to kiss her.
“Lex! Stop it!”
“Did you be as unkind with my father the last night?”

Clark arrived to the house and found the door opened and Lex’s car park in front the house. He thought that maybe there were problems with Lionel, so he run inside. He listened to his mother shouting upstairs and went there.
“Hey!” exclaimed as he took Lex and pushed him to the floor “What were you trying to do?”
Lex dressed himself quickly and went out.
“I hope that you have already said goodbye to my father, Mrs. Kent, because you’re not going to see him anymore…” said before he left the room.

“Mum, are you ok?” asked Clark as he released his mother.
“I’m fine, dear, but Lionel’s not” she let his son to hug her and then she dressed herself.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm

I like how Martha conforted him in the first part! Such a great part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty Werewolf - 7

Post  Saeshmea Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 pm

Werewolf - 7

When Clark arrived to the Luthor labs it was nearly midnight. He found Lionel in a crystal room, lied down on a gurney. Clark tried to went inside, but there was kryptonite at the door. He felt sick, and he felt on the floor. Just at that moment, Lex arrived.
“Hi Clark” he said “I see that you have find my special visiting card for you” he smiled.
“Don’t do it, Lex… you’re going to make a really bad man in there” said Clark with a law voice.
“I know… and I like it… He’s going to destroy all, and then I will save the world… and compared with him… I will be a hero!”
“You’re the really monster here!” exclaimed Clark.

Not many minutes later, two guards came grasping Martha from her arms.
“We found her trying to go inside throw a window, Mr. Luthor” said one of the men.
“Mrs. Kent… I had absolutely forgotten you…” said Lex smiling “Put her next her son” ordered.
“Clark, dear…” said Martha caressing the hot forehead of her son.
“Mum, we can’t let him to transform Lionel on that monster…”
While Lex was distracted with the buttons of the computer which controlled the experiment, Martha helped her son to stood up and took him far enough from the kryptonite to recover himself.
“Don’t let him to do nothing until I have cut the light of the building” said Clark to his mother.
“Ok…”
Clark disappeared and Martha walked to Lex. She round him with her arm and began to caress his chest.
“What are you doing Mrs. Kent?” asked him without put his look out of the screen.
“You left the farm until we could do anything… and I really wanted to feel your body, Lex”
“You’re really kind, Mrs. Kent, but I really want to do this… so let me” ordered.
But Martha didn’t desist as easily, and she undid two buttons of her blouse and put herself in front of Lex.
“Your father makes me happy, but I would like to feel a younger Luthor in myself…” she said, and put her hands behind his neck and she ardently kissed him.
Firstly Lex thought on pushed her away, but she kissed as well that he just pushed her against the wall and gave her back the kiss.

Meanwhile, Clark had arrived to the light control and he cut it off. Lex was as distracted with Martha that he didn’t realized about it; but he did when Clark destroyed all the crystal walls of the room and took Lionel away from there.
When the emergency light was put on, Clark had already disappeared with Lionel, and Lex was grabbing Martha strongly by her knee.
“I think we break your plans, Lex” said Martha smiling.
“I wouldn’t smile so much…” said Lex “because your son have missed you here…”

Clark took Lionel to his office, and closed him at the security room again. When he had closed the door he remembered that he had missed Martha with Lex.

“Where’s my mother, Lex!?” asked when he arrived to the laboratories again.
“She’s safe, for the moment. Give my father back and I will give you your mother”
“No!”
Lex breathed to cal himself.
“It’s a fair treat, Clark… my father for your mother… I would accept it”
“No”
Lex breathed harder.
“Clark, your mother is a beautiful woman, a perfect mother, and a great senator… my father is just a man who used to be a great business man. With this exchange you win a lot…”
“No…”
Lex punched on the table.
“Do you really want to risk your mother’s life for my father?!” shouted angrily.
“No” said Clark again, but this time, he added: “I don’t want to let you the opportunity of turn him a bad man, because he has changed, and he’s a nice person now. A person who my mother is in love with… so I can’t do it, Lex… I can’t”
“Ok, Clark! I will give you 24 hours. Think about it. But if I haven’t my father back at midnight, I promise that I will kill that bitch!” he breathed “Have you understand?”

When the first ray of the sun entered throw the big crystals of Lionel’s office, Clark opened the security door.
“Clark!” exclaimed Lionel “What are you doing here? Have I done anything else today?”
“You haven’t”
“And… where’s your mother?”
“Lex have her…” said Clark with a low voice.
“What?!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty I would give my life for you

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

With your permission, I stop my Werewolf fic a while to post a fic that I thought and I wrote this morning. I will continue the last fic soon, I promise, but I have to think how to end it... I hope you enjoy this new fic, because it's a Mionel-Monathan fic.

I would give my life for you - 1

This is a what-would-happen-if fanfic that begins when Jonathan come back home after being in the hospital at Fanatic episode (5.10):

Jonathan was tired after been attacked. He was hoping to arrive home and rest on his bed before return to his meetings the next day. But when he opened the door he found something he had never expected to: a suitcase.
He closed the door and stayed a while watching at that big suitcase which was at his entrance. Clark came from the kitchen.
“What’s that? Do we have any visit?” asked Jonathan to his son.
“It isn’t that, dad...” said Clark sadly, and then he turned his look to the stairs, which Martha was going down with two more suitcases on her hands.
“Are you going anywhere?” asked Jonathan, and Clark returned to the kitchen.
“I’m leaving” said Martha with a law voice and looking to the floor.
“What do you mean?” asked the man who couldn’t understand the situation.
“I’m leaving the farm, Jonathan… I’m leaving you”
“What?! You can’t leave me”
“Of course I can… It’s what I’m doing”
“Where are you going?” asked him laughing, trying to believe that it was just a joke.
“I don’t know… but I can’t stay here…”
“I’m in the middle of the campaign, you can’t leave me now!” said grasping her wrist.
“Release me, you’re hurting me!” exclaimed Martha and Jonathan left her wrist.
“Sorry…” apologized “Martha I need you! I love you! Don’t do this me!”
“I love you too, darling… but I can’t… I’m not prepared to that… I woke up everyday wishing that when I opened my eyes you still breathing next to me… You can’t ask me to stand this fight with Lex Luthor, because it’s your fight… and I don’t want to come home every day after work, and be worried for your life until you come back… because the day you will come back later I will become sick…”
“But this is not going to happen… I will be next to you every morning… and I will come back home before dinner… I promise!”
“No Jonatha… I’m tired of your promises. You have heart problems, and being a senator will get worse it… I love you too much to live next to you always thinking that this can be our last moment together…”
“Do you mean that’s the end… We’re going to leave twenty years of marriage here, just because I want to be a Senator… just because I’m trying to give you a better life…”
“That’s not what you’re trying… You want to win Lex on this elections. Well… don’t worry… if you can survive until then…” she broke down and began to cry “… you will be able to win”
“You can’t leave me… please…” Jonathan was crying too. He caressed Martha’s cheeks.
“I will vote for you, Senator Kent” said Martha, she kissed his lips, and she opened the door.
Clark helped Martha to take the suitcases to her car, and Jonathan went up stairs and looked how she left from his room’s window.
She had taken with her all her clothed. The cupboard was empty.

“Mum… can’t you change your mind?” asked Clark when they put the last suitcase into the car.
“I’m sorry sweetheart” said her caressing his cheek “but I can’t see how he kills himself at this way…” she tried to not cry again “I love him too much… I wouldn’t be able to face it, dear… It was enough for me to wait three months until he came back from his coma… it’s enough for me knowing that his heart can stop at any moment… but know that he has been risking his life in this elections without say anything to us, know that he can be killed just because he don’t want Lex to win the elections… I can’t… it’s too much for me…” she finally broke down again “Please… try to understand me, son. I need time to think about all what’s happening…”
“I understand you, mum… but it’s too difficult to me to see you leave the farm”
“Well… I will call you soon to say where I’m staying… Don’t worry for me, just take care of him… ok?”
“Ok mummy…” he hugged her and kissed her forehead “Bye bye”
She went into the car, and Clark closed the door and stayed there to see how his mother’s car left the farm.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 14 Empty I would give my life for you - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:18 pm

SIX MONTHS LATER

Jonathan had won the elections and was now a loved senator for Kansas. Clark still at university and every day he visited his mother at her new apartment at Metropolis. But never talked his father about her, because the last time he did Jonathan spent the night drinking in a bar.
Lionel Luthor had listened about the Kent’s family. He had been told that Martha had left the farm, but nobody knew about her… it was as if she had disappeared from the State. That morning he had a meeting in a hotel at the other side of the city, he left early and he hadn’t have breakfast, so he went to the hotel bar and asked for a coffee. While he waited for it, he took a newspaper and read it from the middle, where there was an article about the Luthor’s Corp.
“Your coffee” said a sweet woman’s voice “Do you want anything else?”
“No thanks…” he said as he put up his face “Oh my God, Martha!” exclaimed.
“Lionel!” exclaimed her too.
That was the first time she met anybody from Smallville after left Jonathan. With the tension of the moment Lionel hit the cup and all the coffee spilled on his trousers.
“Oh my god! Let me clean it!” said Martha as she quickly took a cloth and kneeled down to dry the coffee.
“Martha…” said Lionel as he hold her hand to stop her “don’t do it” he was staring at her and she was hypnotized for his sweetly look “What are you doing here?”
“I’m working” said Martha looking to the floor trying to ignore those eyes.
“As a waitress in a hotel!” exclaimed Lionel “You can do something better! You had worked for the Luthor Corp. and you were a great businesswoman…”
She smiled, but she still at the floor.
“Thank you, Lionel. But that’s the real life… I’m a forty-five-year-old woman, I have to pay the rent of my apartment, and that’s the only job I could find.”
“Come back to the Luthor Corp.!”
“No”
“Why not?”
“Because I got this alone, without the help of the richest man of Metropolis”
“I thought that you saw me as a friend…”
Martha continued cleaning his trousers without say anything.
“Ok… you don’t want my help… but you will lunch with me today”
“What? No!”
“Why not?”
“Because… I don’t know…”
“Great. I will be waiting for you at the hotel’s restaurant, come when your turn have finished, ok?”
“I won’t”
“I will be there anyway”

Late, at lunch time, Martha took off her job’s clothes, and wearing a skirt and a blouse walked to the hotel’s restaurant to see if Lionel really was there. And he was.
“You still here…” said her when she was behind him.
Lionel stood up and moved away the chair to let her sit.
“Thanks” she said.
“I’m glad that you have come…” said him smiling.
They asked their meal and they drunk toast their lives.
“So… I know that you left Jonathan before the elections. I would be hard for you…”
“I was. Really hard.” She breathed hard to stop her crying “But he had changed. He used to ask me about all, but this time he did all thinking just on himself… I couldn’t stay there seeing how he destroyed his life and our family risking his health and his life as he’s doing. I needed some time to think…”
“So… are you going to come back with him now… I mean… he’s a great senator, now”
“I have got this job at my own, I’m living alone, and Clark visits me nearly every day… I would lye if I say that I don’t miss him, but I’m not ready to come back with him… and I feel that this life is mine, just mine… and that’s great”
“What about Mr. Clark, does your father know about all this?”
“I haven’t told him… but all the state televisions talked about the split up of the Senator Kent during the campaign… so I’m sure he knows… but he hasn’t tried to find me…”
“And Clark? He visits you every day, but how does he feel with al this?”
“Bad. He feels really bad… but he’s starting to understand that we’re not going to come back again easily”
“What about love? Is there a new love in your life?”
“No, there isn’t” she smiled “I haven’t time for love”
“I can’t believe it. You’re a pretty woman… I’m sure that you have won the heart of a lot of men of the city”
“You’re so nice” she laughed “But I haven’t”
Lionel smiled. They were nearly finishing their lunch.
“Ok. I don’t want to waste this opportunity… I haven’t met you for months, and if I let you go without ask it to you, the next time you will be married again”
“Don’t joke!” said her laughing.
“What about if I invite you for a dinner and a dance, tonight?”
“I would say: no”
“Oh no! Don’t say that! I will pick you up, ok?”
“Ok… I will finish work at eight, wait me at the entrance”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down