- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Re: FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 am

pretty funny, how martha's kinda kidish around lionel! Laughing
this is such a cute story!!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Don't worry, love - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 am

I know I'm being really late with this part of the fic, I know it, and I'm really sorry, so So SO sorry, but I have been three days without internet, and today we have been doing a move at home (we changed rooms) So I haven't been able to write it until this moment. I so So SO sorry, and all of you can be as much upset with me as you want... and I understand it... but I'm really sorry, and I wanted to apologize for it. Embarassed

------------

During the travel they hadn’t talked because Martha was too embarrassed for the kitchen’s situation and she preferred to don’t talk any more, and Lionel was really surprised about founding out Martha’s true feelings towards him and he was thinking on a way to tell her that he felt exactly the same. After an hour and a half sitting together in the car, trying to don’t have eye-contact, they arrived to Lionel’s apartment in Metropolis.
Lionel: So, that’s it. This will be your room. – Said Lionel opening the double door of a big room with a beautiful bed which seemed to come from a fairy tells.
Martha: Oh God Lionel… - she was moved.
Lionel: Do you like it?
Martha: I love it! – Exclaimed her while she sat on the bed – it remembers me the room I had at my parent’s.
Lionel: Great! I really like that you enjoy it – he was walking to the cupboard and opened its doors – I knew that you came without too much clothes, so I ordered to fill your cupboard – it was full of dresses, trousers, skirts, shirts, shoes…
Martha: Oh dear… you needn’t to do that!
Lionel: But I wanted – they were face to face, now. Martha had stood up and walked towards him. They were looking to each other. – It’s a pleasure for me to help a lady like you, Martha – She blushed. He took her hands – I’m really glad of having you at my home… and I promised to protect you with my life if it’s necessary…
Martha: I’m sure about this… - she couldn’t take her look away from his eyes – but I didn’t want this… I wouldn’t be able to face your dead. You’re too much important now for me.
Lionel: Really? – he hoped that to be THE moment.
But Martha released his hands and removed herself from him.
Martha: Well… maybe it’s time to prepare some dinner. – said trying to hide her desire to that man - With all what happened tonight we haven’t eaten anything.
Lionel: Sure. That would be nice. – said so sad.

They dinner pasta, and they did it too late because they finished after midnight. After eat Martha wanted to wash the dishes and Lionel offered himself to help her. So, Martha washed and Lionel dried.
Lionel: I’m sure that my cookers don’t imagine that I’m able to do that. – He laughed.
Martha: To do what?
Lionel: Wash the dishes… help in the kitchen… housework. – He laughed again – I pay more than ten people to do all the housework of the mansion. And I pay two women to clean this apartment when I’m not here. – Martha smiled.
Martha: I used to don’t do the housework when I was a child. We also had servants at my home… but all changed when I married Jonathan…
Lionel: You loved him…
Martha: I did… - she almost let a dish fall to the floor – I left so many things for him… But I would do it again. He was a great man, and he loved me as much as I did, or more. – She stopped a while – There are few men like him.
Lionel: I’m sure of that. But I’m sure that you will find a man who loves you as much as he did.
They still do the work, without looking each other.
Martha (laughing): Oh Lionel! Somebody is trying to kill me, and you’re talking to me about love…
Lionel: Well, love usually comes to us when we aren’t waiting for him… - he stopped doing his work and took Martha’s chin to make her look at him.
Martha: What do you mean? – she had a frightened look as if she knew what he was thinking on.
Lionel: I mean that maybe you have your love more close of you than you hope…
Martha: I… - Lionel was sure that Martha was going to tell it, but… - I have to go to the toilet…
She left the kitchen but Lionel followed her and they met on the bathroom’s door. Face to face. As much close that they were able feel each other breathe. They aren’t saying anything. Lionel was looking Martha trying to take out from her the words he wanted, and Martha was trying to not look at him.
Martha: I need to go in… - she lied. She didn’t want to go to the toilet, she just want to run away from him.
Lionel: I will not let you until you say it.
Martha: I say… what?
Lionel: You know what!
She never saw Lionel like that, he seemed to be really sure of himself… she desire him more than ever.
Martha: Ok. You are waiting something from me… but what’s it? I really don’t know what you mean…
Lionel: Sure you know! You know what you feel, and you’re afraid… but you needn’t be, because I feel the same.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Re: FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am

Personally I'm not upset with you at all!!!
But I have to tell you: I missed you and I missed your stories a lot! Smile

And well you've come back with an amazing part of story! Surprised
It's breathtaking when they are next to the bathroom, face to face, so close to be able to feel their breath!
And I liked a lot when she tried to hide her strong desire 4 Lionel! I love you I love you I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Don't worry, Love - 5

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Martha: Ok. You are waiting something from me… but what’s it? I really don’t know what you mean…
Lionel: Sure you know! You know what you feel, and you’re afraid… but you needn’t be, because I feel the same.

Martha: Lionel… It’s because you feel the same, I’m afraid. And no! You don’t feel the same thing than me, I...

Some tears roll on Martha cheeks and her hands were trembling. Lionel doesn’t want to say anything more.

Martha: I’m so afraid to disappoint you, to disappoint myself.
Lionel: You can’t, because you are a wonderful woman.
Martha: Lionel… since how much time you have waited for me?
Lionel: What matters most are our present feelings…
Martha: You’re right… Want you kiss me? …Do it now, Lionel, because I’m not sure to find the courage to ask you that again…

Lionel comes closer to Martha; he put his hand on her neck and does what he has always dreamed of. He kisses her. All of her body shacked when she fell his lips move on hers. She feels her legs weaken. She broke the kiss and they stay with their eyes closed.

Lionel: You’re okay?
Martha: Oh yes… of course I am.

Martha sees the shower behind Lionel. Burning by the desire, she had an idea. She looks into Lionel eyes with seduction and start to undo his tie.

Martha: I know it’s later but…

When Martha has finished undoing his tie she put away her chemise and her skirt. She move back to Lionel and he kiss her neck and her shoulder where was her fire injury. Lionel put away his shirt and his pant before to detach the fasteners of Martha’s bra. Lionel licks her ear lobe and Martha groans. She turns over and ardently kisses him. They put away the rest of their clothes and Martha draws Lionel on the shower.

Lionel wakes up on his bed, he wanted to takes the woman next to him on his arms but she wasn’t here. Lionel smells a delicious smell from the kitchen. He takes a pant and get up but when he arrives open the kitchen he prefer to don’t make noise. Martha was cooking and she wears just a Lionel’s shirt with her underwear. Discreetly he comes behind her and slides his arms around her.

Martha: Lionel… Oh sorry my craps are burning!

They eat it after and they get dressed. Lionel’s phone ring.

Lionel: Lionel Luthor.
Chloe: It’s Chloe Sullivan, Jimmy Olsen fined anything about Martha, you should come.

Martha comes to Lionel and kisses him.
Martha: Who was it?
Lionel: It’s not important, but I must leave you some times.
Martha: ok

They kiss again, and Lionel leaves.

To Be Continued

MαrthαLuth0r!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Don't worry, love - 6

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Lionel arrived to the Daily Planet and Chloe was waiting him at the hall.
Lionel: What’s going on? What’s that so important that can’t wait? – They took the elevator.
Chloe: It’s Martha. Jimmy was sent something this morning…
Lionel: What?! – He was getting frightened about her love woman.
They finally arrived to Jimmy’s place of work, and he was really nervous. He went towards Lionel with some photos.
Jimmy: Oh! Mr. Luthor! You have to see this.
They were some photos about Martha, and in some he was there too.
Lionel: What? Why do you have photos of me and Martha?
Jimmy: Don’t you understand it? They were sent to me this morning. I’m sent all the photos what have to be published in the Planet, I choose them.
Lionel: And why… - He started to understand.
Chloe: The titular of these is “Dying to vacations”.
Lionel: Do you mean that…
Jimmy: It’s your apartment hall… they are from yesterday night. Somebody saw you!
Chloe: If we were sent these photos it’s really possible that other newspapers were sent them too. They could know it, Mr. Luthor.
Lionel: Martha… - He took his mobile-phone and dialled his apartment number.

Martha: Yeah? – Her voice was shaking.
Lionel: Martha! There’s no time to explications… you have to leave the apartment I will rang Clark and he will pick up you, alright?
Martha: Lionel… - he didn’t let her to talk.
Lionel: No! Listen to me, Martha. You aren’t safe there, ok!? They could know it! You have to leave… - She interrupted him shouting.
Martha: Lionel, it’s late! – She was almost crying – It’s too late… - her voice was now softer – I love you – Lionel could feel a tear from her falling on the telephone micro.
Lionel: Wha-what… no… I will be there… I…

The conversation had been cut.

Chloe: What’s going on?
Lionel: They have her.
He left the room.
Chloe: Mr. Luthor waits!
Lionel: There’s no time! Call Clark, ask him to go there.

Like he had guest, Martha had had a visit while she was alone in the apartment. She was reading a book from Lionel’s library when somebody knocked the door. They thought that it could be her son or Lionel, they were the only people who knew she was there. But at the other side of the door she found four big men with guns. Then, the phone rang and they went in and made her sit and answer the phone.
Martha: What do you want? – was the first thing she said when the guys put down the phone.
Man1: Finish our work.
Martha: Which work? – She knew it, she had an injury from their first try.
Man 2: Shut up!
Martha: Are you going to kill me here?
Man 2: Why not?
Martha: Well… Lionel knows you are here…
Man 3: Yeah… but he’ll not be able to arrive in time.
Martha: Right. But he’s able to call the police.
Man 1: Ok! What do you want? You want us to take you out? Alright, stand up!
The man took Martha from the shoulder she was hurt and pull her, she felt on the floor. Martha looked at the four men really scared but trying to not show that.
The man who hadn’t spoken yet aimed her.
Man4: Alright! Let’s finished the job and that’s it.
But the man who pulled Martha to the floor was looking from the widow and said that Lionel Luthor’s limousine was in the street.

Lionel run from the elevator to the apartment. The door was already opened, there were anybody there, and a chair was at the floor.
Lionel: Martha, please, wait me… - he whispered to himself.
He wanted to wait Clark at the corridor… they had to find a way to find Martha, but maybe they will not need it. He listened her shouting upstairs, he looked up the stairs and saw her hand on the handrail and another of a man.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Lionel hears that the men start to run. Lionel runs after them on the staircase.

Lionel: Let her Go! Martha!
A man: Damn!
Martha: No Lionel! Get out! They have guns!

Lionel continues to runs after them and he arrives on the roof. I see a man draw Martha on the eaves.

Lionel: Do that and I kill you!
Man: If you kill me she falls down!

Lionel hears the clicks of the other men’s guns.

Martha: Lionel you can go again… please, they will kill me it’s sure! But you can live.
Lionel: If you think I will leave you, you really don’t know me!
Other Man: too sweet… throw her!
Lionel: You’re a dead man!

Lionel and Martha look into each others eyes. Martha says once again to Lionel that she love him, Lionel a tear roll on his cheek.

Martha: It would be great together… but you can’t save me… and I don’t want you to die by my fault.
Man: Shut up, you devolve me.
Martha: Ah! You need concentration for throw a woman on the void?

Martha looks down and one the ground she sees a little red point then she has a presentiment.

Martha: Lionel, Do you trust me?
Lionel: Of course I do, I…
Martha: See you after…
Lionel: W-what? Martha…

Martha pushes the man next to her and he makes her fall down on the void with him.

Lionel: NO! MARTHA!!!

Martha closes her eyes and she feels the wind takes her for a certain death. Everybody had told to her that where you’re going to die soon, you see you life parades but not her. She sees what use could be her future life… with Lionel and how Clark will be, why not a super hero? She knows that she’s going to die but, when she stop to hope…

Lionel falls down on his knees. He can’t believe that he has just lost her. His best dream and he’s worst nightmare were just realized. Lionel close his eyes and hear a trigger…

MαrthαLuth0r! more cruel than ever...
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 am

oh that is cruel!!!
but very good...i need to know what happens.
martha can't die!!! and neither can lionel! Exclamation
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 am

You like to be cruel, don't you? lol Well, I love that! Laughing

But only if there's an happy ending! tongue

So please... ...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty Don't worry, love - 8

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:33 am

Lionel was kneeled down crying. He had lost the woman he loved the most on his life in front of him, he had seen how she felt on the void… he felt the cold cannon of a gun on his skin. He was going to die, but it didn’t matter… he just want to finish with that pain, he couldn’t continue breathing without Martha next to him…
“Love used to make us do really foolish things… like try to save somebody, instead if this means lose our life” said the man who was aiming him.
But Lionel wasn’t listening, he was thinking on Martha saying how much she loved him, he was remembering his lips joining hers, he was wishing to die with her… so without think anything else he run towards the edge of the roof wanting to jump to the void, but before arrived there the man shoot him and hurt his arm. He didn’t felt anything, his hurt was carrying so much hurt so at that moment he could just feel the death, that was the only thing he wanted to feel, death… his last possibility to be with her… with Martha. He continued running anyway, his arm was bleeding and the man was aiming him again. He arrived to the edge: behind him, the death on the bullet of a gun; in front of him, the death at the end of that long travel falling down. He looked at his back, the man was watching at him waiting if he jump or not, then he looked down, and he prepared himself to jump when he saw a figure coming up. “What’s that?” he thought. He tried to ignore it, his legs were dancing on the air, he was going to jump and…
“Lionel!” a voice “Lionel” the voice “Lionel!” her voice “Lionel do not jump!” it was Martha!.
Lionel: Martha?!
Martha was flying up on her son’s arms. Lionel felt an incredible happiness inside of him to see that he hadn’t lost anything, he started to feel the hurt of his new injury, when a man, seeing that he was not going to jump, shoot at him again. But at that moment he was moving to come back to the roof, and the bullet just did him a cut on his shoulder. When the man aimed to shoot again, Clark and Martha were already there, he burned the gun and hit the men, she run towards Lionel, who was on the floor starting to get sick for his injuries.
Martha: Lionel!
Lionel: Martha…
She kneeled down next to him, he caressed her face so soft, she caressed his bleeding injuries hoping that to not hurt him… They looked each other with wet eyes.
Lionel: I can’t believe it… - he whispered – I saw you falling down an I thought… I was sure that… that you…
Martha made him shut up putting her fingers on his lips.
Martha: I’m fine… you will be fine… both of us are alive… don’t think on anything else.
She get close to him and joined his lips lightly… that was a really lovely and sweet kiss.
When the three guys were unconscious, Clark watched at his mother and find her kissing that man who was going to kill himself to follow her. He smiled and rang the police while that sweet kiss turns to a more passionate kiss.

THE END

I hope you all like this end. Especially to my Mionel-fic-writer-partner, MarthaLuthro-Zouillette, who always wait to the last moment at night to read my fics. You’re the best fic-writer!!!!! … after me Very Happy (it’s a joke Wink )
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm

thanks! I love write with you!.... so now, I will read it!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:13 pm

God, it's too beautiful!
You're the best for the happy ending! Razz
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:53 pm

I love this happy ending! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:02 pm

awesome ending!! it was so cute! Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty The Other Family - Prologue

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 am

A new fic between Saeshmea and me. A crossover with Desperate Housewives!

~The Other Family~

There is two days that Martha coming back to Washington. It was her last travel from Washington. She will never return there. She was so happy to find her adorable son and her dear friends, like Lionel or Lois.
To Washington she meets an old friend. Who’s just coming mayor of his city… and this friend from the Eagle State, chose this moment where Martha was cooking for call her.

“Martha Kent.” Martha said when she picks up the phone.

“Martha! It’s Victor Lang. I was very happy to meet you again six month ago to Washington.”

“So do I… I remember where you were just a child and now… you are a mayor!”

“I’m more… I’m going to marry the perfect wife, and I want you to come at my wedding.”

“Really? Well I will be here, I promise.”

He didn’t changed, Victor Lang has always loved show his perfect life. He always loved to show how he’s happy, how he has everything that he wants.

Martha was surprised to this call. She will go to Fairview but she doesn’t want to sleep on a hotel. Fairview is a nice city, it’s would by great to stay there sometimes. She will praise a house. Martha tries to get in touch with an estate agent. She fined somebody.

“Edie Britt, I’m listening?”

Martha explains to this nice woman that she shears a house on Fairview just for one mouth on maybe a little more time. Mrs. Britt tells her that she has a house which is free and Martha can come when she wants.

Martha and Clark get out of their car. It was a chic suburb, with a lot of beautiful house. Edie Britt was waiting for them just under the porch of their new house.

“Applewhite’s house will be perfect for you.” Edie said with a commercial smile. “Do you want to visit it?”

“It will be great.” Martha replies.

Clark and Martha follow Edie in the beautiful house. Wisteria Lane was a very lovely street. Martha was sure that she will have nice time here.

TBC

MarthaLuth0r!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 am

pretty good so far...i can't wait to read more!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty The other family - 2 - Meeting Lynette

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Martha act as if she was helping Clark to carry their furniture, but really he was the only of the both who was doing force.
Martha: I’m feeling absolutely foolish helping you to do nothing… I mean… I could be cleaning up the house, or cooking the lunch… It’s really late!
Clark: I know mum, but pay somebody to do this is too expensive. And I can’t carry these heavy furniture alone because all the neighbors will suspect something… And it seems a really peaceful neighborhood.
Martha: It does. But we could say that you have the force of a typical Kansas farmer… - she laughed and he did too.
Suddenly a ball came against Martha and instinctively Clark run to take it. Martha wasn’t hurt by the ball, but the sofa which Clark was carrying nearly felt on her feet. Fortunately he arrived, again, in time, to take it with just one hand and let it on the floor carefully.
Martha looked at her son scared because he had shown his powers on the street, but there was nobody there to see it – everybody was having lunch at that time -; nobody, except two identical little boys. They were twins, and they were staring both at Clark as if they had seen their favorite hero.
Clark looked at her mother worried.
Martha, calmly, opened her bag and took out a little metal box where she had put some cookies for the travel. She walked towards the boys. They didn’t move.
Martha: Hello boys! Do you want some cookies? I made them before come. – she offered them the sweets and they took them. The entire box!
Porter: Where do you come from?
Preston: From another planet?
Martha: No. – she answered laughing – We came from Kansas.
Porter: And him?
Martha: He’s my son, he came with me.
Preston: But we saw him taking the sofa with one hand!
Martha: Right! He has a big strength. But that’s because he worked in our farm, not because we are aliens – she said smiling.
Preston: Can we become farmers like him?
Porter: To have his force!
Martha: Sure you can! But you need to start eating a lot of vegetables.

Nearly twenty minutes later Martha was washing the dishes of their really fast lunch when somebody knocked the door. Martha opened the door; there was a pretty blond woman with her metal box on her hands.
Martha: Hi!
Lynette: Hi! I’m sorry, but I found my kids playing with this and they said that the new neighbor had given it to them. I came to take it back and to say thank you.
Martha: You needn’t to be sorry, they were very nice and I gave them some cookies. And… thanks for what?
Lynette: Well… I don’t know how did you do it, but they had run away from the table because they didn’t want to eat the vegetables I had cooked, and when they came back, instead having eat your cookies, they eat all the vegetables, and then they ask me for more!
Martha: Really! That’s really good!
Lynette: It is! But what did you did?
Martha: Nothing. They just asked me how they could be as strong as my son… and I said to them that they needed to eat more vegetables…
Lynette: Wow! I supposed that that old truck goes better coming from a stranger!
They both laughed.
Lynette: So… you have kids, too.
Martha: I came with my son, yeah… but he’s twenty-two.
Lynette: Really! Wow! You seem younger!
Martha: Yeah… well… I married early. – Some silence.
Lynette: So… Have Eddie already told you the house history?
Martha: No… why?
Lynette: The first owner, Mary Alice, killed herself in the kitchen. After her dead, in there, another woman died. And last year a family with too much secrets came to live here. It was a mother with too sons. One was mad, and the other was a bad guy. She had the first one hidden in the basement. After some troubles the police came, and they killed the second one. Then they left the neighborhood.
Martha: You needn’t to worry about us… we haven’t any secret…
Lynette: All families have secrets! And mainly in Wisteria Lane
Martha: Really? So… what are your secrets?

The blond neighbor left Martha’s house without saying anything more, and a little upset.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 am

Martha looks at Lynette who’s leaving her. Lynette comes on her home and Martha wanted to return washing the dishes when somebody calls to her. Martha turns around and sees three beautiful girls coming to her. One of her looking like a top model with her perfect make-up and her splendid top sewing dress. A brown hair girl addresses her:

“Hi! I’m Susan Mayer and this is my daughter Julie.”

“I’m Gabrielle Marquez… Solis…. Call me Gaby!” The beautiful girl said.

“Hi! Nice to meet you, I’m Martha Kent. It’s nice to you to come here…I had made some cookies but I gave them to the twins who are leaving facing us.” Martha said. “So I haven’t anything to give you.

“It’s not a problem.” Gaby replies. “I will get marry soon, I want to be beautiful and slim for my wedding, so cookies aren’t for me.”

“Really you’ll get married?” Martha asks.

“Yes… with the mayor of Fairview!”

“With Victor!” Martha exclaims. “I’m so happy to finally meet you! It’s Victor who invite me, I came for his wedding.”

“That a surprised! How do you know him?”

“It’s a long story, we were in the same school when we were young, and I’m a little older than him. So we met six month ago at Washington.”

“You were living in Washington?”

“Not a long time. I’m just the Senator of the Kansas.”

“Really?!” Julie exclaims.

“I am, but don’t worry, I’m in holidays for this moment and I hate talk about politic during my holidays.”

“Oh… so you will not stay here.” Susan asks.

“I don’t know, but I think I will leave some time.”

“It’s bad, you look so nice!” Susan replies. “I have an idea. With some other friends we love have some evening where we play poker… without money. I’m sure it uses to be great if you come. It’s the Saturday evening.”

“Yeah, it’s a good idea, will you come?” Gaby said.

“Tonight? Because we’re Saturday.” Martha asks.

“Come on, it will be fun!” Gaby replies.

“Well... I will be here!”

Susan, Gaby and Julie leave Martha. The Senator find herself alone on a new house when Clark coming. He was in the supermarket and buys sandwich. Some hour later, Martha will go at the house whose Lynette Scavo was leaving for apologies. Martha knocks and a man open the door.

“Hi, I’m Martha Kent, your new neighbour.”

“Hi! My name is Tom. Welcome to Wisteria Lane!”

Lynette comes behind Tom. Martha feels troubled. Lynette asks to Tom to go sees Penny.

“I’m coming because what I said about…” Martha starts but Lynette doesn’t let her finish.

“Don’t worry! It’s not a problem! It’s me who should give you apologies! So we forget this detail. I’m Lynette Scavo.” Lynette said and cranes her hand to Martha.

“Martha Kent.” Martha shakes Lynette’s hand.

TBC
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 am

oh a desperate housewives cross-over! very cool! Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm

I must admit that I've never seen Desperate Housewives, but this story is really great Exclamation

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FanFiction by MarthaLuthor & Saeshmea - Page 2 Empty The other family - 4 - Playing pocker

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Martha stayed some time talking with her new blond neighbor in her porch, with a cup of coffee in their hands. They specially talked about kids, Lynette told to Martha how horrible and gratefully was to bring up four children and one newcomer teenager girl; and Martha told to her new friend how much fortunate she felt herself when Clark came to their life, because she couldn’t have babies and her biggest wish was to be a mother.
At that moment Susan was walking in front of Lynette’s garden.
Lynette: Hi Susan! Where are you going?
Susan: Hi Lynette! – she came into the garden and saw Martha – Hi… eh… Martha.
Martha: Right. Hello. – she smiles.
Susan: I was going to Bree’s. We play there this week.
Lynette: But it’s just ten past seven, we said at half past seve!
Susan: I know… but Bree becomes upset if we are late… so the best is to go early – the three women laugh.
Lynette: Ok. Wait a minute and I will come with you!
Susan (to Martha): You’re coming, don’t you?
Martha: I am.

The three women knocked the door of that house with a perfect garden, and a red-haired wearing a pink dress and smiling so lovely opened it.
Bree: Hi girls! I have just finished to cook our dinner – she stared at the unknown visitor – Hi! – and looked to her friends.
Lynette: This is Martha…
Martha: Martha Kent, your new neighbor.
Bree: We have a new neighbor and I’m the last person to know it!
Susan: Well you have spent so many weeks out so it was impossible to tell it to you. But that’s because we invite her to play with us, to know her.
Bree: Great. Hi! I’m Bree Hodge.
While they were going to the living room to wait for Gabrielle, Martha thought that she had already seen that blue eyes. She was sure that she knew that woman.

The game was really fun. Martha enjoyed a lot that time. And the dinner was delicious.
They talked about too many things, meanwhile they drank red vine and eat some sweets that Bree had cooked.
Susan: So… are you married, Martha? Divorce, maybe...? We didn’t see any man.
Martha: I’m widowed – she said with sad eyes.
Susan: Oh… sorry.
Martha: It’s fine – she smiled.
Gabrielle: Since how long?
Martha: Nearly one year and a half. But it seems an eternity.
Bree: I can understand you. My first husband dead two years ago and it was horrible, I felt really bad… but you finally can face it.
Martha: So… You got married again?
Bree: I did. Firstly I felt that be with another man was as if I was lying to Rex, my first husband, but then I understood that I could fell in love again, that I was able to continue with my life because… he wasn’t here… but I was, and I need to breath. I couldn’t stop my life just because I had lost the person who I had got used to have next to me… So… I met Orson, I felt in love, we married, and I’m pregnant now!
Martha: I’m not sure if I would be able to marry again… Jonathan was the first man of my life… he was the one.
Lynette: But he was the firs, why not a second? I really love Tom, but I wouldn’t be able to raise my sons alone, so I’m sure that I would marry again…
Susan: Well… I didn’t lost him… I’m divorced of my first husband… and I have spent too many years waiting for the next one… and… trust me… it’s not as easy as it seem to be…
Gabrielle: That’s because you are really bad with men… I’m divorced too… but I haven’t ever had just one man in my life… I love men, so I love have a husband, a boyfriend, and a lover next to me…
All the women laughed and continue their game.

Martha arrived late at home, and she found her son sleeping on the sofa. He had been watching a film, because the TV was on and there were some popcorn on the floor.
She turned the TV off, and went upstairs to her new room, for some weeks. She sat on her bed and took her jewel case with her. She opened it and looked for a watch… it had been a present from her old boss… behind it there were some words “With deep affection, LL” The double L, was from Lionel Luthor… a man who had always been in her life, instead if she had want or not him in it. She thought on that he was so far meanwhile she was thinking on him… on him and on how much she missed his company…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 am

A really great part! I love you

I look forward to read more!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 am

This is more!

Early, the morning after, Martha continues to carefully tidy up all of the things to the good place. She finishes unpacking her suit-case. She was going to put Lionel’s watch on a drawer when she suddenly wanted to call him. She thinks, she just needs to hear his voce.

“Lionel?” Martha said when Lionel picks up his phone.

“Martha!” Lionel exclaim very happy for Martha’s call. “There is a long time! How are you? How is Washington?”

“Well… I’m not in Washington, I token some holidays on the Eagle State, for a wedding of a friend.”

“I understand. It’s nice to hear you.”

Clark just arrive when he hear his mother talking to somebody. With his power he tries to listen what she’s saying. He quickly hears it was Lionel with who she was talking. Clark stays to here the conversation. Martha didn’t say something really interesting and Clark understands she just needed to talk to Lionel. Everybody saw that she have feelings for him except her and Lionel. Martha says goodbye to Lionel and ring off the phone. Martha wanted to go out but she sees Clark.

“You miss him, don’t you?” Clark asks her with a large smile.

“Maybe I miss him but why are you smiling.”

“Oh yeah, You weren’t here these last times…, If you were, you would saw that Lionel and me became a bit of closer.”

“What it supposed to mean?”

“It means what it means, mum, he changed and I thrush him.” Clark replies still with his smile.”

“Changed or not, Lionel stay himself. I don’t want him to change more, because… He’s like me. I was born on Metropolis; we grow up on the same place… and He makes me remember who I am.”

“I know, it’s just he became a good guy… mum, you should invite him here.”

“What?! Are you serious!?”

“I am…”

“I will think about this.” Martha said when Clark was going to go out again. “Clark… Are you conscious about what can will happen if Lionel stays too much time here?”

“Of course mum. Lois always said… loosen you!” Clark laughs with his mother.

“Maybe it’s Lois who said that but… I can’t believe you repeat it to me.”

“No comment… We have a problem with the sink, I…”

“Oh, I know a plumber, who’s leaving just facing us… Ok I don’t know him, but Susan told me about him.”

“I will ask him… Mum who’s Susan.”
“One of your mama’s news friends!”

She smiles and her son leave her to see Mike Delfino. Martha gets out of the house and sees Bree Hodges waters her splendid rosebush. Martha couldn’t believe how her flowers were wonderful. She walks to her beautiful garden.

“Hi Martha!” Bree exclaims with a lovely smile when she saw Martha.

“Hi Bree… I sure it’s not the first when somebody told you that you have a wonderful rosebush!”

“Thanks you, Martha. I have just finish with it do you want take a coffee?”

“It’s a great idea."

There is a long time that Martha and Bree were talking and Martha wanted to ask her something.

“Bree…” Martha starts. “You said yesterday… you lose you first husband… Was it hard to… move on?”

“Martha, don’t be embarrassed to ask me that. I will be honest with you, some dark happened to our wedding… and he’s die believing something wrong on me and I’m sure I will never forgive him… so… I tried to move on but… I was still in love with him… It was very hard to forget him and I met Orson… There is always an another man who can be make forget you twenty years of wedding. Since how much time you were married?

“Twenty years… like you. It’s good to meet somebody who lives the same things… it’s comforting… and you right there is an another man…”

“I think understand… You‘re feeling not ready… but deeply on you…. You are.”

“My son told me to invite him here…”

“That’s a great idea! If your son agrees, marry this man! Because… our sons can be infernal if they haven’t what they want for their mother.”
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:23 am

Thank you for 'more'! Smile

Ehi, everything is perfect! Clark agrees, Martha is understanding she's ready... if Lionel comes here, everything will be perfect! Or not? Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

Maybe.... maybe not....

lol!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 am

oh i'm glad someones encouraging martha to go with lionel! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next