- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JG & Dana Delany

3 posters

Go down

JG & Dana Delany Empty JG & Dana Delany

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:15 pm

A lot of time ago I read an interview with JG where at the end he was saying Delany is a friend of him:

Q: and to have the opportunity to work. Can you talk about having a long-term role?
A: "Smallville" was challenging because, of course, it wasn't made where I live. It was a two-and-a-half hour flight to Vancouver, so whenever I worked, there was a whole day of travel. I didn't work there enough to move there and my life is here in L.A. Michael commuted as much as he could, too. John Schneider and Annette O'Toole commuted, too, because we have families and we wanted to be with them as opposed to moving everybody up there. It's a very nice feeling. Dana Delany ("Desperate Housewives") is also a friend of mine, she calls a series a nickname a lot of actors call it, which I'd never hear before. She calls it "golden handcuffs." So that says a lot about it. And it is quite wonderful.

So since I know that you see Desperate Housewive, while I don't, can you tell me about her? I'm really curious!
Thanks!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

JG & Dana Delany Empty Re: JG & Dana Delany

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:41 pm

It's fun, when I saw the title of the topic, I said "It's from Saeshmea! And that's not, I couldn't believed it XD
It's fun to learn Dana and John know each other!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:49 pm

It's so fun!! I had already connected my most favorite series thank of Dana Delany, because she had had a relation being friend or working with the actress.. and now that I know that she's a John Glover's friends I have finished the chain Very Happy
Oh... and about Dana Delany just can say that she's lovely!! She always miles, she's (at my point o view) a free spirit... she loves every and let every one to love her...

JG & Dana Delany Pretty10

Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Yeah, it's funny!

So that's her bounce !!!

Thanks for answering me, kisses!