- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET

3 posters

Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm

I wanted to wait until I finished my other fic before post this... but I couldn't... so here there's another second partok an old fic... .. . I hope you like it!

Obedient

(It continues from The Bracelet)

Edward Smith was an expert in old cultures. A few years ago he’d been studying really special caves in a little town called Smallville... One day he found a bracelet there, under the sand, the same day that Lionel Luthor came to the caves for the first time in person since the investigation began. Mr. Luthor asked Edward to give him the bracelet before anyone could see the gold jewel with a red shiny crystal in the middle. He was just an employee… so he obeyed and continued with his job…
A few weeks before the investigations were stopped, Edward discovered something else hidden in the caves, a lonely stone behind a big rock, with the same symbols they had been studying. He never told about it to the Luthors, he took it to his own laboratory and try to understand it.
Now, a few years later, Edward Smith has finally translate what the stone says… it speaks about a bracelet, about that bracelet he found, and about its special power… .. .

“Mr. Luthor asks you to wait him in the library, madam… He’s up stairs attending a call and it seems to take longer” said the young servant to Martha.
“Ok… don’t worry…” said Martha smiling and going herself to the library. She left her jacket and handbag on the couch and walked round the room enjoying her eyes with all the strange things that Lionel and Lex had there… pictures, statues, old books… Suddenly she listened a noise behind her, she turned round and realised that the save box where Lionel had all his jewels was opened, a man dressed in black was behind her… but before she could shout he made a fast move and grasped her wrist sliding something on her hand.
“Hello Senator Kent” said the man kindly “My name’s Edward Smith… but anybody can’t know it, ok?”
“Ok” said Martha as if he’d hypnotized her.
“Fine. Neither anybody can’t realize that you’re wearing this…” and he showed her the gold bracelet with a red stone shining in the middle “Do you understand?”
“I do”
“Great. Now I have to leave… but you’re not going to tell anybody that I’ve been here… enjoy your time with Mr. Luthor and I’ll give you more orders later, ok?”
“Ok”
The man closed the door of the save box and left leaving Martha alone.
When Lionel came into the library he found her sitting on the couch in silence.
“Hello darling…” said kissing her lips softly “I’m sorry… I didn’t want to make you wait but… the call was really important. How are you?”
“Fine” she said.
“Great. So… let’s go” He helped her to put her jacket on and took her handbag. Before they left a man stopped them. It was the security guard of the mansion.
“Mr. Luthor… it has been a problem with the video cameras of the house a few minutes ago…” said the man.
“What?”
“I don’t understand… suddenly all the security stuff of the house stopped at the same time… also the save box alarm…”
Lionel run to the library… but he came back saying that nothing was missing – that wasn’t true… but only the bracelet was missing… so he didn’t realized -.
“Maybe it was just an error” he said “Continue with your job and try it to not happen again… Mrs. Kent and I have to leave now…”

Edward Smith came back to his hotel room in Smallville without the bracelet he’d gone to take, but with the satisfaction that without hope it he already was one step closer to his objective... .. .

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Re: OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Coooooooooooooooool! We have a sequel, so! Very Happy Great!
Can't wait for more Smile
I wonder what will happen now ^^ yay
The next part soon!
And plz don't forget about "Bad thoughts" Very Happy bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 2

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Obedient - 2

They’d left to their dinner together by Lionel’s limousine, so they drove to the mansion to pick her car.
“Here we are…” said Lionel on a sight when they arrived to the mansion. Martha didn’t say anything, just looked at him and took her hand to the door. Lionel grasped it, in a fast move but softly, and store at her blue eyes “Stay with me…” he begged “…please”.
Martha removed her hand from the door and shared his look.
“Will you stay?” he wanted to know.
“I will.” She just said. And they went out the car hand in hand.

Meanwhile, Edward Smith was dialling the Kent’s farm phone number hoping to listen Martha Kent’s voice, but it was her son.
“Isn’t the Senator Kent at home?” asked kindly.
“No, she’s out in a dinner and she might come late…”
“That’s a pity…” whispered Ed.
“If it’s too important to wait she will might be at Luthor’s… I can give you the…” but before Clark could say “number” Edward had already put down the phone.
If she still being with Lionel Luthor it would be easier than he imagined.

“Yeah?” answered a servant from the Luthor Mansion.
“Goodnight, I’m calling from Senator Kent’s office, I have called her at home but she wasn’t there… they said she would might be here…”
“She is… but…”
“It’s really important…” said Ed.
“Wait a while…”

Martha was lying on the bed as Lionel slide down her long legs her skirt and panties, and just when she was beginning to feel his touch right there, the servant knock the door.
“Who the hell is there?!” shouted Lionel.
“I’m sorry to disturb Mr. Luthor… it’s a call for Mrs. Kent from the Senate’s offices… it seems to be important…”
Lionel let Martha to go downstairs and answer it… but he staid waiting really sad because he was really enjoying the moment.

“Yeah?” asked Martha.
“Hello Senator Kent… do you remember me? We met this afternoon… it’s Edward Smith…”
“I do remember you” said Martha as if she was hypostasised, again.
“Fine… listen… I have a job for you… you just need to obey, ok?”
“Ok”
“Are you in the library of the Mansion?”
“I am”
“Great. There’s a gun in the first drawer of the desk. Take it, go upstairs, and kill Lionel Luthor… have you understand?”
“I have”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Re: OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:58 pm

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*********************K!
That's gonna be really bad for Lionel! Mad
I can image him when he will see her with a GUN!!! LOL
I can' t wait for more!!!
I need to know what will actually happen!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 3

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Obedient - 3

Lionel listened steps going up, so he lied himself on the bed on a sexy position waiting for her to enter… but he didn’t expect Martha to pick a toy with her… and neither that toy to be a gun… and he would have never imagined her using that gun against him… until she entered into the room and seriously aimed him…
“Martha, what are you doing?!” asked Lionel standing up in a jump.
“I have to kill you”
“What?”
“I have to kill you”
“Why?”
“I have to kill you” she repeated before shoot and fail… the bullet touch the table lamp.
“Do you want to kill me?!” he shouted as if he’d been ignoring Martha’s words.
“I have to kill you” she insisted.
“What’s up on you?” he asked taking his mobile phone from his trouser’s pocket “You’re not your self…” he was walking round the room trying to not let her do a right shoot.
Martha aimed him again, as Lionel dialled a number and called. Before he could say anything, Martha shoot and failed again.
“Yeah? Yeah?” was asking Clark from the other side.
“Clark? It’s Lionel…”
“What was that?”
“Your mother’s trying to kill me, so… come here, please…”

“I have to kill you” said Martha shooting again and this time touching Lionel. He shouted of pain, he was bleeding, but fortunately the bullet just past near her shoulder… he had just a cut. He was looking at his shoulder, standing in front the window, so Martha aimed him and was going to shoot when Clark came in…
“Mum, stop!” he shouted… and Martha obeyed letting the gun fall on the floor.
“If I had known that it was as easy I hadn’t called you…” said Lionel “Thanks…”
“What have you done to get her as angry?” asked Clark giggling and walking to his mother, who was standing in the middle of the room as a statue.
“She just went out a while to answer a call… and then she came back with the gun… I don’t… wait… what’s…?” he was looking at her wrist… she was wearing a bracelet that he hadn’t noticed before… he tried to hold her hand, but she removed his when she understood that he was trying to look the joy… but Clark was faster and stronger… so he do grasped her wrist.
“It’s the bracelet…” said Clark.
“Why is she wearing it…?”
“I don’t know… you had it…”
“Yeah… but it was hidden in my… Oh my god! There were problems with the security stuff today… Maybe…” Clark understood what Lionel was meaning… he made her mother sit on the bed… “Martha… I will make you some questions, and you will answer me honestly… ok?”
“Ok”
“I just want to listen the truth, ok?”
“Ok”
“Fine… Did you put the bracelet on your wrist?”
“I didn’t”
“Who did?”
“Edward Smith”
“Who’s him?”
“A man” answered her and Lionel sight thinking that he will have to make the right questions.
“When and where did you meet him?”
“This afternoon, in your library…”
“What was he doing there?”
“He had entered in the save box…”
“And you find him there…”
“Yeah…”
“Fine… then he put you the bracelet… what did he do then?”
“He introduced himself… and asked me to not talk about that with anybody, and not show the bracelet to anybody…”
“What more did he ask you?”
“He said that he would give me more orders later…”
“And did he?”
“Yeah…”
“Was him the man on the phone?”
“Yeah”
“Did he ask you to kill me?”
“Yeah”
“Did he ask you anything else?”
“No, he didn’t.”
Lionel stopped. He thought that was enough.
“Who’s that Edward Smith?” asked Clark.
“I don’t know… but surely he knows what the bracelet does…” said Lionel.
“How can he know that?”
“I don’t know…”
“Well… it doesn’t matter… we just have to take off the bracelet… and that’s all…” said Clark “Mum, take off the bracelet” she tried, but she couldn’t.
“It will be impossible… just the person who put it on her wrist can remove it… don’t you remember?”
“But we don’t know who this man is… and neither where to find him… we can’t leave her at this way…”
“But there’s not another solution…” sighted Lionel looking sadly to that hypnotised Martha and thinking how he couldn’t realised before during the dinner that something was wrong.
“What will we do with her?” asked Clark.
“We can’t let her go anywhere… and neither talk with anybody… it could be dangerous for her… remember the last time…”
“Sure… so… what are you thinking on?”
“We should keep her…”
“Keep her” he repeated “What do you mean?”
“I mean close her in a room where just we be able to enter…”
“Do you want to lock her up as if she was a prisoner?!”
“What more can we do? Anything that someone asks her to do she will obey… instead if it’s…”
“Ok… I understand…” said Clark.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm sure this won't be enough to stop this man...
I'm so scared for her! No
It was so funny the beginning when she was shooting to Lion! haha

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:58 am

Great fic Saeshmea! Loving it!

Waiting for the next part

Kissess!! Very Happy I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 4

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:20 am

WoW guys… I think I’ve never been as late as this time to update one of my fics… I’m really sorry for being as late… I have absolutely miss my inspirations… well… I haven’t got a lot of time for my inspirations… I’ve been with my mid-term exams and also studding for my driving licence one… so… I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY!!!!!!!!!! Well… here’s the next part, I hope you enjoy it… I love you

Obedient – 4

“Listen to me” said Lionel holding Martha’s shoulders and making her sit down on the bed “You will stay here in this room, and not leave… ok?” he waited until she nodded to continue “If you need to go to the toilet there’s one behind that door” he pointed a door next to the wardrobe “if you’re hungry you can call one of the servant’s, right?” she nodded again and Lionel sight kissing her forehead and hoping to take back the Martha he loved soon “I’m sorry for doing you this… but it’s just for your well-being” he sighed again… he wasn’t sure if she could really understand him or not. He left the room and Martha stayed right there as he closed the door with the key.
Clark was waiting him at the corridor.
“Are we doing the right thing?” he asked.
“She’s not conscious of her mind right now… it’s the best we can just do…”
As they were speaking, the security guard appeared with a folder on his hands.
“What does we have?” asked Lionel to him.
“During all the day five persons who doesn’t work here have came with our knowledge… but we’re also investigating all the faces that our cameras have recorded from the outside”
“I want all the names… and all the information you can take from and about them, ok?”
“All right, Mr. Luthor. Don’t worry… we’ll know who steal the bracelet…”
“I hope that…” whispered Lionel as his security guard disappeared behind a door.
“What are we going to do meanwhile?” asked Clark.
“Well… you have to sleep because tomorrow you have classes… and I really don’t want your mother to angry with me… you can stay here if wish…” said Lionel.
“No… I’ll go home and rest… you’re right… she wouldn’t like now that I forget university because of her…” they both smiled and giggled a little “And I think that I can trust you to not ask my mum to do anything indecent…” he laughed.
“No… I wouldn’t be able to do that…” he smiled understanding it was just a joke and continued “I have to cancel some meetings… I’m not going to attend anything about work until your mother’s fine…”
“Ok… well… I should leave now, it’s late… and you should rest too…” advised Clark before disappear.

Later, Lionel came back to the room where Martha was. He found her right there where he had left her, she hadn’t either move any muscle.
“Martha, are you fine?” asked him worried about her.
“I’m not leaving…” said her with her look lost.
“I know I said you to stay here, but… I also said you that you could…” he stopped talking. Suddenly he understood that he had give her contradictory orders… he wanted to try something.
Lionel walked towards her and hold her hands to help her stand up “Martha, looked at me… fine. Now, I want you to forget ALL the orders that you have received since you wear the bracelet, alright?” She closed her eyes and sight as if she could take out her remembers through the air that she expired. “Now… just be yourself…” whispered Lionel and silently begging that to work.
She opened her eyes very slowly, like if she had been sleeping all that time, and suddenly Lionel felt the touch of her hands holding his ones as ever.
“Martha?” asked him.
“What’s…?” she was confused.
“Martha…. Are you?”
“Sure I am me… who do you want me to…?” she released from his hands and suddenly noticed the bracelet on her wrist “What…? Oh my… Is it…? Did you put it…?” she took her hands to her mouth on surprise “That man!” she exclaimed “The man on your library… he was stealing something… he…”
“He put the bracelet on your wrist…”
“Who was him?”
“Edward Smith… do you know that name?”
“No…” answered her more confused.
“You tell it to us…”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah… he’d asked you to keep it on secret…”
“He ordered it to me…”
“Yeah…”
“So… now I’m… just a… puppet…”
“No… you aren’t… I mean… you’re yourself right now… so… we just have to be careful with how we talk to you…”
“Oh my god… what have I done?” asked her remembering the last time she wore the bracelet, when she nearly gave her body to a policeman on the road.
“Nothing…” but seeing her unbelieving face he continued speaking “You just tried to kill me…”
“What? Oh my god! Have I hurt you?” asked her looking for injuries on his body.
“No… nothing important… Clark came and stopped you…”
“Clark… where’s he?”
“He left to the farm… I asked him to stay and rest… but he preferred to go home…”
“Well… it’s fine…” she said sitting down on the bed again “So… what’s the plan?”
“Well… we just can wait until we find the man and he took off the bracelet from you…”
“What about if we never find him?”
“We will… don’t…” he rectified his words, he didn’t want them to seem another order “you needn’t worry”
“And what about me…? I can’t stay in this room forever…”
“It will not be forever… just until…”
“…you find the man” ended Martha “I understood… but…”
“If you go out any order or any sentence pronounce like an order… you will obey it! Is that what you want?”
“No… I supposed it’s not… but…”
“It’s enough for today… it’s late… we both need to rest” said Lionel who already felt enough guilty for having Martha closed in a room to listen her begging to leave out “Good night, my love” he left a kiss on her lips and stepped to the door.
“That’s all? Good night, a short kiss, and you leave me here, alone…”
“What do you want?”
“Well… I was hoping you to stay with me… I don’t really remember our dinner very clear… but we said it would be THE night… OUR night…” she was staring at him.
“I know it… but will have more nights… ones where you will not wear a bracelet which controls your mind… If I love you tonight I will be always asking myself if you really wanted it or if you where unconsciously obeying an… order…”
“I’m absolutely conscious right now…” said Martha smiling.
“I’m sorry…” said Lionel opening the door.
“Ok… we needn’t do anything… but don’t leave me alone… please…” she begged. And then Lionel closed the door, stepped back to the bed and they both lied together and got slept hugging each other.

TO BE CONTINUED…

P.S. BTW, I’ve noticed that non of you have either update any of your fics… please… tell me that you’ve been also without inspirations… but don’t say me that you’ve bored Mionel… please, don’t!!!! Very Happy

Kisses for all of you!!!! Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:10 am

Another great part! Cool I hope they find Edward Smith soon. And.....I haven't got a Mionel fic Laughing but.....no I'm not bored with them. I was wondering what was going on here.....so thank you for telling me.

Wow.....good luck for studying for your driver's licence cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Kisses I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:55 am

Such a good part, it's so lovely the end when they sleep hugging each other!
Aww, how cute! I love too much these two together! TY for updating!

I know I'm late too with updates, but I've not forgotten Mionel, how could I? Impossible!
I've been quite stressed lately and right now I'm ill, all my bones and organs are aching and more my nose is like this clown , so as soon as I feel better or maybe even earlier, I'll update... I promise.

HuGS&KiSSeS

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks for your comments, they really help me to continue my fics... I promise I will not be as late to update again... .. . Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 5

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Obedient – 5

The morning came early, and before go to his classes Clark went to the mansion to see how his mother was going. A servant told him that Lionel hadn’t woke up yet, so he went upstairs with the key of his mother’s room, and went inside.
“Bastard!” he shouted grasping Lionel and throwing him out of the bed’s blankets.
“Clark!” exclaimed Lionel “It’s not what you’re thinking…” said trying to raise himself.
“What?! How could you take advantage of that… of her… I thought you loved her…” still shouting Clark as Martha opened her eyes not finding Lionel next to her.
“Clark…” said her with a low voice that Clark didn’t listened.
“I trust you…” said Clark as he run towards Lionel and grasped his neck.
“Clark, please!” finally shouted Martha from the bed. This time he could listen her, but ignored her voice “Clark, all’s fine… we did nothing…” yelled Martha running to them and holding her son’s arm.
“No… he’s asked you to say that…”
“No, sweetheart… he’s asked me nothing… I’m fine… I’m me… your mom…” she stared at him until he found her sweet looks on her shiny blue eyes and let Lionel free.
“Mom!!” yelled him hugging her and crying “But… you still wearing the bracelet…”
“I know… but Lionel find the way to let me be myself instead of it…”
“We just have to be careful with our words… don’t ask her anything…” said Lionel taking his breath back.
“Oh… I’m sorry, Lionel… I thought that…” apologized Clark.
“Don’t worry… I understand… but, please… control your nerves the next time…”

The three had breakfast together in the dinning room, after Lionel had asked his servants to don’t say a word while Mrs. Kent were around them. Then Clark left to university and Lionel walked Martha to her room again.
“Are you leaving?” asked her with a sad voice not wanting to stay alone in that room.
“No… I just have to sent some stuff of work… I have cancelled some meetings to be able to stay here, so I have to make myself sure that even that all’s going fine at the Luthor Corp… you understand, sure?”
“Sure… I do… I’ll be waiting for you…”
“Fine…” he smiled. “We’ll play a chase game when I come back, ok?”
“Just a chase game?” joked Martha as Lionel closed the door “Lionel…” she put her hand between the door before he closed it “I love you…”
“I love you too…” and after they kissed sweetly Lionel closed the door.

Lionel sent some faxes and also make a couple calls being on the library before his security guard entered into the library.
“What’s on?” asked Lionel “Have you find him?”
“No, Mr. Luthor… but we think he’s here…”
“What?!”
“Some cameras of the second floor had stopped working a few minutes ago… I’ve sent some men there… they haven’t find anything… but…”
Lionel stopped listening him, just let the papers on his hands fall on the floor and run upstairs.
Martha’s room door still closed, but when he went in he found nothing… just the window opened.
“Fuck…” he yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 6

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Obedient - 6

“What do you want from me this time?” asked Martha.
“Shut up!” shouted Edward Smith as he drove his old grey car to the city “I ordered you to kill him… was it as difficult… it was in the caves… the person who wear the bracelet is obligated to obey all the orders… why didn’t it worked?”
But he received any word from her… instead she wanted to speak, she wasn’t able to open her mouth to let any sound out of it.
They stopped in front of a high apartment building in the centre of Metropolis.
“Go out of the car” ordered Ed as Martha obeyed instead something inside her still enough conscious to understand the situation. Her body and also her mind acted against her will… and at any order he asked her it get weaker and she get less conscious of her acts…

They went to one of the top apartments of the building. It was nice… there were a lot of books there…
“Sit down on the couch” ordered him. “I’m not sure how he could stop you… but if he did it once he can do it again… so this time it will be different… we’ll wait until he comes to take you, and then… bang! Bye Lord Luthor” he began to laugh madly as he looked for something into a drawer.

“I’m really sorry Clark…” said Lionel again blaming himself for what had happened.
“We both know that you didn’t want it to happen… Let’s concentrate our selves on take her back… ok?”
“Alright…”
“Think that at this way it will be easier to find him and make him take the bracelet off from her…”
“That’s right”

TO BE CONTINUED…
I stop it here, because the next part will be the end (I hope). And I also hope to post it soon… Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm

That's bad! What will he ask Martha now? To kill Lionel again? Suspect Something else?
I want to know! bounce affraid

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Wait! I posted it before to read the last part... wait!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Oh my gosh... Lionel is in trap!
That's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
I can't really image how Lionel and Clark could find a way to save her, take off the bracalet... without Lionel being killed Shocked

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 am

*gasps* Edward took Martha again. What's he gonna ask her to do this time? At least Martha's aware of what she's doing now.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 am

IrisMn wrote:Wait! I posted it before to read the last part... wait!

Whoa. You posted this before reading the last part!! OH-MY-GOD! rabbit
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 7

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Obedient – 7

“Here it is” said Edward taking out a handcuffs from the drawer. Then he looked at Martha who still sitting on the couch “Come here” he ordered walking to a pipe on the wall. When Martha was enough close to him he grabbed her free wrist and handcuffed her to the pipe. She didn’t resist, her body wasn’t responding to her own orders, she still deeply conscious, but neither her eyes looked where she wanted to look.
Edward held now her other hand and took off the bracelet.
“Welcome, Mrs. K…” but he hadn’t been able to pronounce the full name when she pushed him to the floor.
“Lionel will come to help me…” she yelled.
“I know… that’s what I want…” he answered laughing and rising up.
“Are you going to kill him?”
“No… you’ll do it… I’ll just be there to don’t let you to fail…”
“I’m not going to kill him…” said her with tears on her eyes.
“You nearly did once… why do you think that you’re not going to do it again?” he laughed again grasping her wrist to put the bracelet again.
“Don’t touch me!” exclaimed Martha realizing from him and trying to slap his cheek.
“I can’t let you shout and discover all this… I want to have you controlled… and both of us know that when you receive the first orders you still a little conscious of yourself…” Martha frowned… “Yeah… I know it… I’ve read all what I could about the bracelet and its effects… so I want to have you absolutely controlled when Lionel arrives…” He tried to put the bracelet on her wrist again, she resist one more time, but he finally did and after he realized her from the handcuffes.
“Why are you doing this?” she asked nearly crying “What have Lionel done to you?”
“I worked at the Smallville’s caves for him… I found the bracelet, and the document which spoke about it… and I also translate a big part of the cave’s symbols… I know about the savior who has to come to the earth… and I know about his powers… But they also spoke about a big enemy… and I know that’s Lionel Luthor… I will destroy it before the safer comes… so then I’ll become his best friend, and I’ll govern the earth next to him…”
“It’s a nice story for a film…” joked Martha knowing exactly what he was talking about, but not thinking that Lionel was her son’s enemy.
“Don’t laugh about me!” threatened Edward grasping her neck. Then his hand slide down passing between her breasts and stopping on her belly. “You’ll help me to destroy him… wouldn’t you like to become my world’s queen and the mother of my children?”
“Fuck you!” exclaimed her removing his hand from her.
“Ok… I’ll repeat it better…” he smiled “After you kill Lionel you’ll become my wife and you’ll born my kids… right?”
“Sure” said her lips without her consent.
“Fine… now… prove it kissing me”
She felt ill inside of her… but her feet step towards him, and her hands hugged her neck, as her lips joined his smiling mouth.

Lionel took the phone immediately.
“Yeah?” asked him.
“Who is it?!” asked Clark before nobody had answered to Lionel.
“Hi” said Martha’s voice.
“Martha!” exclaimed Lionel with tears on his eyes “Are you ok? Where are you? I’ll come soon…”
“I love him” said her.
“What?!”
“I don’t love you, Lionel… I have never loved you… I love Edward, and I’ll marry him after…” Lionel intrerrupted her words.
“It’s not yourself who’s talking, Martha… said him, crying, because, even he knew it wasn’t herself… it was her voice, and it hurts to listened her saying that kind of things… “Just… tell me where are you”
“I’m at…” Edward took the phone from her.
“Good try Mr. Luthor…” said him.
“Is it funny to play with her thoughts at this way…?” asked Lionel.
“I’m not playing… I’m just telling her my plans…”
“Is this why you want to see me dead… you want her?”
“No… I want to clean the savior path…”
“What?”
“I’m talking about the cave’s symbols… you’re the savior’s enemy, Luthor… and I’ll become her best friend on earth after kill you…”
“I’m not…” Lionel let it go “Ok… where’s her? I want to take Mrs. Kent back…”
“We’ll meet tomorrow’s morning at the caves… come alone…”
“What do you want in exchange for her?”
“I don’t want anything… you will come to die there…” and he laughed uproariously before put down the phone.

“What does he said?” asked Clark impatiently.
“We’ll meet tomorrow at the caves”
“And what does he want?”
“… my life” said Lionel seriously, on a sight.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know I said I wouldn’t be late this time, but… I’m really missing inspiration for this fic… ... . Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 am

Hi!
I just want to say, another amazing part, I loved it I love you Don't worry, I myself am writing a story at home, with using a different program, and I sometimes lose inspiration.
Now back to this fic, I have got something to say to Edward......"Get your hands off of Martha."
I had a feeling that I knew that the exchange was Lionel's life before I even read it Shocked Shocking.

Can't wait for the next part of this fic.

Kisses!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:49 pm

...wouldn’t you like to become my world’s queen and the mother of my children?”

Funny line, haha, I was exclaiming loud "Pathetic dreamer, Martha wants Lion not you!!!" LOL

I love how this story is getting even more! Edward have definitely chosen the wrong Luthor... Razz

Sad part when she said him she didn't love him anymore...poor Lionel...luckily he knew she wasn't herself, but Sad

So let's see what will happen! No dubt that Lionel would sacrifice himself for her, but... Crying or Very sad

What else? I can't wait!!! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

OBEDIENT - The second part of THE BRACELET Empty Obedient - 8

Post  Saeshmea Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 am

Girls… this will be the last part of this fic… and I also thought that it would be my last fic at all… but… I’ve been updating my fics on fanfiction and… this is my fic nº50 about Mionel!!!!!!! I can’t imagine it… and… well… I would have never begun them without this forum, and without all you and your comments, so… I will inspire myself to continue with my fics… if you still interested on Mionel, of course… Kisses!! And I love you all!!!!!!!!!

Obedient – 8

Lionel was driving alone. His hands didn’t trembled, his breath was calm… he was just concentrate on make himself sure that Martha would be safe even if he dies.
There was another car near the cave’s entrance, and when he parked his jaguar a man went out of it.
“Hello, Mr. Luthor… do you remember me?” asked Ed.
“I haven’t this pleasure…” said Lionel walking out too.
“My name’s Edward Smith… I worked for you… here… in the caves…”
“I still not remembering…” said Lionel smiling.
“I found the bracelet… and also the documents which explains how it worked…” pointed Edward getting impatient.
“Oh… you are that man! Yeah… maybe I remember you…” joked Lionel “Where’s her?”
“Come out, Mrs. Kent!” exclaimed Edward as Martha opened the car’s door and stepped next to him. “Now… show to Mr. Luthor our present for him…” at that moment Martha took out a gun and aimed Lionel with a shaking hand.
She had tried hard to continue conscious until that moment… so something inside of her still fighting with the bracelet, trying to not hurt the man she loved.
Lionel noticed her shaking, and understand what was happening, so he wanted to help her…
“You don’t want to do that, Martha… don’t kill me!”
“It will not work… I’ve told her to not obey any of your orders…” Ed laughed “Shoot him!”
“N- - - n - - “ Martha was trying hard to speak by her own… Martha was trying hard to not obey him… “No” she whispered.
“What?!”
“N- no” she said again. But speak was easier than put down her arms.
“Kill him, Martha! Shoot him!” each new order make it more difficult for her “Do it! Come on!”
With her eyes wet, staring at Lionel, who stayed right there looking at her… Martha’s fingers moved on their own, and suddenly…
A fast wind come against her and pushed Martha away. The gun felt to the floor, and as Clark made sure that his mother wasn’t sure, Edward took the gun.
“Mum… are you fine?”
“L- l- lionel” said with a big effort as Clark turned round and saw how Edward Smith aimed Lionel and shoot him. Lionel felt to the floor, a lot of blood on the sand… Clark run against the killer and pushed him to the ground not as softly as he had made with his mother. Then he run with Lionel…
“The bracelet…” said him trying to keep his breath.
Clark walked to Edward and grasped his neck, pulled him next to his mother and make him take off the bracelet from her… then he put it to him and ask him to stay right there.
“Lionel!” yelled Martha running towards him “Oh Lionel! I hurt you… I killed you…” repeated one and another time as she caressed his face.
“Come on Lionel…” said Clark taking him on his arms as he coughed more blood “Hey… don’t die now… she’s save… she’ll miss you if you leave her now… you can’t betray her at this way…!”
“Lionel…” sobbed Martha.
“I’ll take him to the hospital and then I’ll came back for you, ok, mum?”
“Come on, son… or it will be too late…” said her as they disappeared and Martha let herself fall on her knees.
“Is him! He’s the savior… your son!” exclaimed Edward not moving from where Clark had told him.
But Martha ignored his words.

As he said Clark came back a few minutes later, but this time they went by car. They first drove to the hospital and Martha stayed there as Clark took Mr. Smith at the police office.

Martha asked a nurse for Mr. Luthor’s room and she walked her to the entrance of the operating room and asked her to wait there.
Clark came later and Martha let her body fell on his arms because she had lost all her force crying.
“Mum… you’ll get ill at this way… He’ll become better… you’ll see… he’s strong… and he doesn’t want to leave you, I know it” said Clark hugging her mother hardly as they sat on a chair.
“I kill him, Clark… I shoot him…”
“No, you didn’t…”
“What?” her eyes opened wildly. She remembered herself aiming him, she remembered his eyes looking hers, but then all became foggy. “Didn’t I?”
“No… you didn’t… you fight… Edward shoot him, mum… not you” he kissed her forehead now that she was calmer and just then the operating room opened and Lionel went out lying down unconscious.
“We need to wait… but he seems to be fine…” said a Doctor.

After three days being in coma Lionel opened his eyes and found Martha holding his hand and sobbing with her head on the bed.
“I don’t like to see you crying…” said him with a faint voice.
“Lionel…” said her crying harder.
“Oh… don’t cry, my love…” begged as she hugged him hardly and didn’t realize him.
“I’m sorry…” she said drying her tears and showing him her best happiness smile.
Then Lionel looked better to her, and saw that she’d spent days without sleep enough and crying a lot. So, making an effort, he rose himself enough to taste her lips one more time, and then he moved a little to let her enough place to lay next to him, and she did, and a few seconds after she felt asleep between his arms.

Later Clark appeared from the door, and Lionel still awake.
“Sht” he whispered “She’s sleeping”
Clark entered carefully and stayed at Lionel’s side of the bed.
“How are you?”
“I couldn’t be better…” said Lionel smelling Martha’s her and leaving a kiss there, really happy to see her save and with him.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 am

Are you kidding me, right? Pleaseeeeeeeee, don’t do it! THIS WON’T BE YOUR LAST FANFIC!
You carefully used the past "thought", right? It was just a crazy moment, wasn't it?
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on writing, please! *eyes of puppy*
I can’t find a lof of reason to continue “SuperPowers” if you stop writing...
We have to keep alive Mionel love, we can’t just give up in this way…
I know, I know… you’ve already kept alive their love for so long, but that’s not enough!
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ur fanfic! Sad
BUT congratulation for your 50 Mionel ff!!! We love you too!
Of course I’m still interested on Mionel! Look, lol, if it’s about my signature… I’ve just change it! LOL
All right, all this is just to say you to find some inspiration soon, but plz do it!
About ur fanfic,
I loved the whole part, since the beginning to the end… and such a sweet end!
I love Lionel’s decision driving at the start… and at the end I can image Martha nuzzled to him sleeping in a hospital bed and Lionel looking at her with full of love eyes!
My heart truly melted reading this part! *sigh*
And more all her fight against Edward’s order was soo nail-biting! Surprised

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:27 am

Thanks, really thanks for your comment, IrisMn.
And yeah... it was just a crazy moment when I thought to stop writting fics... I just thought that maybe it was the right time because I hadn't inspiration for more fics... but seeing that in less than a year I had written as much about Martha and Lionel made me think again... .. . During all this time I have had a lot of missing-inspiration moments... and even that I wrote my fics... .. . so I thought that I just can't stop doing it... I can't forgot mionel just writting a last "the end"... .. . Because writting my fics, and reading yours, are some of the best moments of my busiest days...

And, now that I've said that, let me say you a last thing, Mony... NEVER THINK ON LEAVE US WITHOUT KNOW YOUR NEVER-FINISHING FIC!!!! Razz That would be really be a crazy though XD
I would be able of never stop writting mionel fics if it was the price to pay for see your fic lovely end I love you

Kisses and... .. . see you on my next fic I love you Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 am

Firstly, let me just say.....what a wonderful ending for your wonderful fic I love you
Now, for me too, I loved how Martha kept on fighting off Edward's orders like that, because....why would you want to kill somebody that you love.
Also I loved the hospital scene where Martha was sleeping next to Lionel in the hosptial bed, sooo sweet.
50 fanfics! Wow! You must love writing a lot.
Again, let me just say....I am glad I have met you girls, who have fantastic imaginations for writing stories....like me....and plus I finally have some friends who share the same interests as me.
I should actaully say I finally HAVE friends!!!
Anyway, Saeshmea, I loved this fic from beginning to end, and I really can't wait to see what you have for us next!
Now as for you Mony Suspect ......YOU CAN'T STOP WRITING SUPERPOWERS, YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING....you are just getting me all fired up with Superpowers, so plz keep going!
'Cos if you don't....I'm gonna kill ya! Razz LOL! I'm joking. I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down