- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Reception

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wedding Reception Empty Wedding Reception

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi girls! After reading all of your awesome fanfics, you've all inspired me to do my own Mionel fic cheers
So to start off.....seeing though you all wrote about Lionel proposing to Martha and the two of them having a baby together, I thought I might fill in the blanks, and make this fic about Martha and Lionel's after wedding party.

I hope you all enjoy! Very Happy I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Wedding Reception Empty Re: Wedding Reception

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife....you
may now kiss the bride.

~SOME HOURS LATER~
People were seated at the tables in a room filled with balloons and streamers. At the bride and grooms table, Martha was wearing a beautiful white dress with a veil hanging down the back of her head, Lionel in a tuxedo, and so were his best men: Lex, Clark and Pete.
Martha's brides maids were Chloe, Lois and Lana, and their dresses were white, except for the veils. Next to Chloe, was a big wedding cake.
Everyone was chatting away until they heard Clark on the microphone.

Clark: Um....excuse me.....attention everyone.

The room went quiet and all eyes were on Clark.

Clark: I would just like to say, what a beautiful wedding this turned out to be. And to my Mum, I have never seen her this happy for years since Dad -he was starting to get all teary, so he changed the subject- I am very proud my Mum and Dad adopted me, all three of us went through some good times and some bad ones....and even though I was such a pain in the ass sometimes.....

Everyone laughed at this, but Martha really laughed out loud.

Clark smiled at his mother's laugh.
Clark:.....but in the end.....I must've turned out alright. Again everyone laughed and Martha laughed out loud.

Clark raised his glass: So I would like to propose a toast. To Mum and Lionel, may they live very happy lives together. To Martha and Lionel.

Everyone with their glasses raised: To Martha and Lionel.

Then they all clapped.

At their table, Martha and Lionel stared into each others eyes.

Lionel: I love you Mrs. Luthor.

Martha: And I love you too Mr. Luthor.

And then they kissed.

TBC
I know this was short, but my next one will be long. Very Happy
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 pm

That was so nice!! And really sweet!! I really like you wrote a fic too!!! My next fic also has a wedding on its beggining... but I'm not sure that it will go to end... you'll see later Cool

I'll be looking for the longest next part Razz I love you

Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Seen? I'm a genius! Isn't that THE surprise?

And what a beautiful surprise, if so!

A really nice after wedding party!

I love their stares at the end...so sweet

Can't wait for MORE!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Saeshmea wrote:My next fic also has a wedding on its beggining... but I'm not sure that it will go to end... you'll see later

I'm glad you're going to write another fic! Razz bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:28 am

Thanks girls for your comments, I really appreciate them, it really makes me so happy Very Happy Very Happy and I'm really glad you like it so far.

For IrisMn: Yes, you genius....this was THE surprise. When you guessed it....I tried very hard to restrain myself from telling you, but I did it.

I'll post more soon. I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 pm

There was a band at the other side of the room.
At the bride and groom's table, everyone was looking for Lois, but they were surprised when they heard her on the microphone, which was in front of the band.

Lois: Now this wedding reception wouldn't be complete without some dancing....and seeing though this is a wedding, I thought that the new couple would like to come out and have their first dance together, so would the two newlyweds come up here.

Lionel stands up and offers his hand to Martha: Shall I have the pleasure of sharing our first dance?

Martha also stands up and grabs Lionel's hand: I don't see why not. she said playfully.

The two of them then made their way to the middle of the dance floor, and Martha and Lionel held each others hands, and Lionel put an arm around Martha's waist.
They both started swaying to the music as "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith started playing. (music)
During it, Martha suddenly found herself leaning her head on Lionel's chest, as memories started flooding to her. She started remembering the first time she and Lionel laid eyes on each other.

You and me
Togther here
Our love is so strong
Martha remembered when Lionel first hired her as his assisstant, and they were both sitting on the bench in the garden talking.

I see you
The way you see
When Martha and Lionel were held hostage at LuthorCorp, the man fired the gun and Martha went straight into Lionel's arms, and she looked up at him

Togther we're hand in hand
But there's something you should know
That's been bugging me all my life
When Lionel just gave Martha a promotion, and gave her the watch, and Lionel was sliding his hand down Martha's arm.

I wanted to tell you when I first met you
But I've just been to shy
That time when someone blackmailed Martha, Lionel just came in the house and Martha whipped her head around.

I want to tell you that I love you
For the rest of my life
When the both of them were in the elevator, while they were in that game with Lincon Kole, and Martha and Lionel were just talking.

I keep thinking about you everyday
I give anything to be in your arms tonight
That day when Martha invited Lionel over to Thanksgiving, and just watching Martha's gorgeous smile.

If you just say it back
Say that I love you
When Martha and Lionel almost kissed.

We've been together for almost a year
We are so close
It's hard to see
What I'm feeling for you now
It is so deep
This time it was when Byron stopped the helicopter on Martha's first day at her job, Clark pushed Byron away from Lionel, and Martha frantically crawled to his side.

But I can't hide the feelin' anymore
There's something that you should know
That's been bugging me all my life
It was when Lionel had just apologized for the intrution on the Kents. Martha had walked up the stairs, but Lionel had stopped her by grabbing her hand.
I wanted to tell you when I first met you
But I've just been to shy
Martha had just been staring at Lionel, then later turned to walk up the rest of the stairs.

For the rest of my life
Martha had just been staring at the poster of Jonathan for his election as Senator, when she suddenly whipped her head around and saw Lionel standing there.

I keep thing about you everyday
If you just say it back
Say that I love you
It was at the jail where Lionel was holding Martha's hand.

Our relationship is so strong
I can see it in your eyes
You and me we're in love
And that's no big surprise
Martha had walked through the doors to Lionel's office at LuthorCorp, and they were talking.

I love you
You love me
I....just want to say

Martha was in the barn, and Lionel just popped out of nowhere, and Martha was just staring right into his eyes.

For the rest of my life

Martha and Lionel were staring at each other after Clark invited Lionel over for dinner.

I keep thinking about you everyday
Lionel had just come to the Kent Farm after Martha was looking at some documents, considering if she should take Jonathan's Senate Seat.

If you just say it back
Say that I love you
Lionel had his arms around Martha's waist, after she had almost drowned also after being in that game with Lincon Kole, and then Martha smiling while she had been possessed by Dawn Stiles.

*END MARTHA'S MEMORIES*

Lionel: Are you okay Martha?

Martha lifted her head off his chest and stared into his eyes: I never felt better.

Lionel: Good.

Then unexpectedly, Lionel made Martha spin around, then spun back to him and to finish off....he dipped her. Lionel then brought Martha back up.

TBC
Yes, I love Aerosmith, especially that song
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:18 pm

It was when Lionel had just apologized for the intrution on the Kents. Martha had walked up the stairs, but Lionel had stopped her by grabbing her hand.
Martha had just been staring at Lionel, then later turned to walk up the rest of the stairs.

Let me say that I loved this scene!!!

Now... Nice part!! So lovely and sweet!!!!! (just something... at the jail Martha visits Lionel when he's Clark... and she knews that Wink )

I really want to read who will this continue!!!!
Kisses!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

*sigh* Wedding Reception Tears *sigh*
You chose "I don't wanna miss a thing", it's my fav song since forever!
It's impossible to me to hear this song without being deeply touched!

All right, it was great to read all this Mionel memories with this song in the background... *sigh*
I miss them... I wish all this (wedding, dance, love, passion...) really happened in SV...

This part is sooo dreamy... Wedding Reception 51561

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:36 pm

For Saeshmea: Thanks so much for your comment! I knew that when Martha visits the jail, that she was visiting Clark, not Lionel. Wink But even though it wasn't Lionel, it was still a GREAT Mionel moment, and I didn't know what to use for that part, LOL! It's ok, I will continue this fic.

IrisMn wrote:*sigh* Wedding Reception Tears *sigh*
You chose "I don't wanna miss a thing", it's my fav song since forever!
It's impossible to me to hear this song without being deeply touched!

All right, it was great to read all this Mionel memories with this song in the background... *sigh*
I miss them... I wish all this (wedding, dance, love, passion...) really happened in SV...

This part is sooo dreamy... Wedding Reception 51561

Thanks so much for your comment too! We both love the same song, see, we haven't lost our psychic contact.....we just both picked the same song that we both like before we even met, LOL! Freaky.
BTW I love the smiley face in bed, and the bubble thought where Martha and Lionel almost kissed, it so cute!

Now, for both of you girls...if you're wondering about those words in the blue, well.....it is a song that I wrote when I was 8 years old!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:29 pm

You're an artist!

8 years old... I can't believe it!

When I was 8 years old... Uhm, I don't remember, I just remember I was a tomboy, no way to me to writing something so sweet until I got older! LOL

You like the emoticon? I edited it with the Mionel pic! LOL So funny, I think!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Sorry I took so long to update girls.......

After dipping her, it was then when Martha realised that the song had finished and all of their guests were dancing around the dance floor too.

Martha: Wow, I must've been in my own little world for a while, look at this place.
Lionel: Yeah, you looked very content there in my arms.

Chloe was dancing with Pete.
Pete: Hey, look who I've got.
Martha:(laughing) Yes you have. Are you two having a good time?
Chloe: Oh, this is fantastic, and I'm really happy for you Martha.
Martha: Oh, well thank you Chloe.
Pete: Well Chlo...let's go dance the night away while we're still young.
As Pete and Chloe twirled away, Chloe gave glances to Martha whenever she could, and gave her looks as if to say Help me, but Martha grinned at Chloe's face and waved.

Lionel: Oh, will you look at that.
Martha then saw what Lionel was pointing at: her only son dancing with Lois, with Lois's head on Clark's shoulder.

Lois:(looks at Clark) Well Smallville, if there was one thing about this wedding I liked, it was your speech, who ever knew that this farm boy could be such a comedian.
Clark: Well, thanks. When I said that and I saw my Mum laughing louder than you lot, it made me so happy, because it's been a long time since I heard that laugh.
Lois: Yeah. Well, it was still a kick ass speech.

Lionel: Looks like your son and Miss Lane are having a good time. But, I thought they hated each other.
Martha:(who couldn't stop staring at Clark and Lois) They don't, they just hide the fact that they really like each other. I have a feeling that Lois is the one for Clark.
Lionel: Really. How do you know?
Martha: I don't, I just have this feeling.
Then, after watching Lois and Clark, Martha and Lionel continued dancing.

Lex came over with Lana, who he was dancing with.
Lex: Hey Martha....or should I say Mum.
Martha laughed nervously at this, which nobody noticed.
Lana: Well congratulations to both of you.
Lex: Yes, my father couldn't be more happier.
Martha: Yes well, I couldn't be more happier than I am now.
Lionel: Well, we'd better get back to it.
Lex: Yes, so should we.
Like Pete and Chloe, Lex and Lana twirled away.

Lionel and Martha went back to dancing.
Martha:(after a while) Um.....can you just hang on a minute Lionel, I just need to go to the bathroom.
Martha then left him.

The door opened to the bathroom and Martha came in.
She went around to the basins and stopped, and just stared at her reflection in the mirror.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Guess what? I liked the whole part, except the CLOIS bit! Strange, uh? LOL
I really can't image them happily together...

Anyway there's something... I don't know... There are things which doesn't convince me about Martha in the last part ... what's wrong? Suspect

Let's wait and seeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can't wait!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 pm

The last part is getting me into nerves... .. . Martha seems worried... but... why¿?? She really seemed happy while they were dancing and speaking with every couple... .. . I hope you'll tell us what's wrong with her soon!!!!!!!!!!! Really wonderful part... .. . and desperating end Razz I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:15 pm

(Ok, 1. I am not sure about this part.....well....I half am and half not, so 2. Tell me what you think, well, you do anyway Razz and 3. With this part.....please don't kill me Razz I love you I love you

Oh, and thanks for the comments Very Happy

Martha had been staring at her reflection for a while. She hears the door open.
Martha: Somebody's in here!
Chloe: It's only us Martha.
She and Lois stand on either side of Martha.
Martha: Where's Lana?
Lois: She's still dancing with Lex. Hey speaking of him, what happened? You came right in here after they left.
Martha: Lex called me Mum.
Chloe: That's bad?
Martha: No, it isn't. I-i-i don't know, maybe it's stupid.....but it's just that...it seemed so weird, I just have to get used to that.
All three women turn around, leaning on the basins.
Martha: Can you believe that Lex is now Clark's brother?
Chloe: Yeah.....things have changed....really changed.
Martha: I'm not having second thoughts if that's what you're worried about.
Both Lois and Chloe gave out a silent sigh of relief. One of them was about to say something when they heard a very muffled sound.
Chloe: What's that?
All three of them listened very carefully, when they finally heard what it was, Martha rolled her eyes and smiled.
Martha: Oh, it's "(I've Had) The Time Of My Life"
All three then turned back to face the mirrors.
Martha:(singing) "Now I've had the time of my life. No I never felt this way before. Yes I swear it's the truth. And I owe it all to you. 'Cause I've had the time of my life."
All three girls: "And I owe it all to you."
Then they all laugh. Martha then pretends she's holding a microphone.
Martha:(singing) "I've been waiting for so long. Now I've finally found someone. To stand by me. We saw the writing on the wall. As we felt this magical fantasy."
"Now with passion in our eyes. There's no way we could disguise it secretly. So we take each other's hands. 'Cause we seem to understand the urgency. Just remember."
"You're the one thing I can't get enough of. So I'll have to tell you something. This could be love because."
All three: "I've had the time of my life. No I've never felt this way before. Yes I swear it's the truth. And I owe it all to you."
Chloe:(singing) "Hey, baby."
Martha, Lois and Chloe then start dancing.
Martha:(holding her "microphone" again; singing) With my body and soul. I want you more than you'll ever know. So we'll just let it go. Don't be afraid to lose control, no. Yes I know what's on your mind when you say "Stay with me tonight" Just remember."
"You're the one thing I can't get enough of. So I'll have to tell you something.(sings this bit with laughing) This could be love because."
Chloe and Lois start laughing because Martha started laughing for no reason.
Chloe:(laughing) Um...Martha, this is meant to be a singing session, not a laughing session. What are you laughing at?
Martha:(laughing tears) I don't even know why I'm laughing. Ok, what part are we up to?(wipes tears)
They all listen to the music.
Martha: Oh.
All three girls:(singing) "But I've had the time of my life. And I've searched through every open door. Till I found the truth. And I owe it all to you."
The solo to the song came up.
Martha:(singing) "Now I've had the time of my life. No I've never felt this way before. Yes I swear it's the truth. And I owe it all to you."
"I've had the time of my life. No I never felt this way before. Yes I swear it's the truth. And I owe it all to you."
All three girls:(singing) " "Cause I've had the time of my life. And I've searched through every open door. Till I found the truth. And I owe it all to you."
Martha, Lois and Chloe start dancing again.
Martha: Come on girls, let's go out there and show them what we got.
Then, Martha, Lois and Chloe start making their way out of the bathroom, still dancing.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Well... Martha talking about how she felt after listen the word "Mum" from Lex is really good!!! I was hoping she run away because of that and not for anything worst Razz But when they began to sing and dance as a trio is... funny and really strange!! It remembered me when Martha was possessed by Dawn Stiles in Spirit... .. .
I'll be waiting to know what are the three Suprems going to do again in the party Very Happy I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:36 pm

I didn't expect that this was the reason...because Lex called her 'mum'!

This part was really funny!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 pm

I know it's been a long time since I've updated, and it's short because it's all I could come up with, so don't kill me, Razz and here it is: cheers I love you

The music was still playing as Martha, Lois and Chloe were still dancing as they were making their way back to the dance floor.
Lionel: Is everything alright?
Martha: Yeah, it is.

As soon as Martha and Lionel wrapped their arms around each other, another song played. Martha found herself singing again.

Martha:(singing) "I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes. Love is all around me. And so the feeling grows."
"It's written on the wind. It's everywhere I go, So if you really love me. Come on and let it show."

"You know I love you, I always will. My mind's made up by the way that I feel. There's no beggining, there'll be no end. 'Cause on my love, you can depend."

"I see your face before me. As I lay on my bed. I kinda get to thinking. Of all the things you said, oh yes I did. You gave your promise to me. And I gave mine to you."

Lionel:(joining in with Martha) "I need someone beside me. In everything I do."

Both:(singing) "You know I love you, I always will. My mind's made up by the way that I feel. There's no beggining, there'll be no end. 'Cause on my love, you can depend."

Martha:(singing) "Got to keep it moving."

On the part where there was no singing and the last part part the song, Martha and Lionel just swayed to the music, and just enjoyed being in each others arms.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm

I was going to kick you if you didn't update! Razz Razz Razz

Aww, so sweet!

I love to image them singing together! I love you

I have a personal question: do you love musical? Razz

Just an immortal song: LOVE IS ALL AROUND

Last edited by IrisMn on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm

It was so sweet they both singing in each other's arms...

This is beggining to seem a musical!! Razz It's so lovely... it would be wonderful to hear they both singing together Very Happy

I really love you have update the fic... instead if it's in a short part Very Happy Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:35 am

Um....yes I admit I do like musicals, but ever since I saw Copacabana.....and I never realized that this was turning into a musical Razz that's funny, thanks girls.
Now for Mony.......I hate to tell you this, but that LOVE IS ALL AROUND song that you put on.....that's not it, I mean those aren't the people that sing it. This is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw.......so you can kick me now. But thanks for posting the other one.....because the one that I know, I didn't know it was a remake. I love you Surprised
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 pm

lol! This happens when you put the first result of the research without listening to it...ops

Now that I listen to it, I notice this BIG mistake...

I'm going to change right now!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Martha, Lois and Chloe were dancing close to the band.

"Where did all the boys go!?" Lois asked.
"Out there!" Chloe said, pointing.
Martha and Lois looked to see that Lionel, Lex, Clark, Pete and Lana were outside among with some of the guests.
"Lana is always with Lex!" Martha said.
"Yeah, but why!?" Chloe asked.
"I have no idea!" Martha just simply said.

While the three girls were dancing, a song came on.
All three girls cheered "Whooooooo!"
"I love this song!" Chloe told them.
"I think the same goes for Martha and I Chloe!" Lois explained.

Like all throughout the night, Martha, Lois and Chloe did what they do best: dance and sing.
Martha, Lois and Chloe:(singing) "I come home in the morning light. My mother says when you gonna live your life right. Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones. Oh girls, just wanna have fun. Oh girls, they wanna have.....
That's all they really want......some fun. When the working day is done oh girls, they wanna have fun. Oh girls just wanna have fun."

"The phone rings in the middle of the night...."

Then unexpectedly, Martha runs up to the band and asks one of the members.
"Can I sing?"
"Yeah sure, go right ahead." the band member told her.
Martha then grabs the microphone:(sings) "My father yells what you gonna do with the rest of your life. Oh daddy dear you're still number one. But girls they wanna have fun. Oh girls, just wanna have....
That's all they really want......some fun. When the working day is done oh girls, they wanna have fun. Oh girls just wanna have fun."

Martha then went back to Lois and Chloe.
"Wow. Talk about being out there. Wow. You go girl!" Lois cheered.
Martha giggled. "Well, I just had this sudden urge." she said.

Martha, Lois and Chloe:(singing) "They wanna have fun girls. They wanna have."
Then the three started dancing around.

Later.....
Lois:(singing) "Some boys take a beautiful girl."
Chloe:(singing) "And hide her from the rest of the world."
Martha:(singing) "I want to be the one who walk in the sun."
All three:(singing) "Oh girls they wanna have fun. Oh girls they wanna have....
That's all they really want.....some fun. When the working day is done oh girls, they wanna have fun. Oh girls just wanna have fun."
All three: Whoooooo!!
"We always seem to have fun together!" Chloe said to Martha.
"I know!" Martha said.
"This is fun the three of us together!" Lois said. "We should get together more often! We should stick together!"
"Yeah!" Martha, Lois and Chloe cheered.
Then all three of them high-fived, and then the rest of the night, they enjoyed dancing the night away.

TBC
This part is dedicated to Saeshmea, I was thinking of you when I wrote this I love you
And sorry, I couldn't post the song....well I can, but I have a laptop now, so when I tried posting this song, I can't disguise it so it doesn't look like it's not from YouTube.
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm

I love when Martha take the microphone... i love Annette's voice I love you I hope you to be inspired soon to continue the fic... or saying it better... the musical Razz Kisses!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm

"Lana is always with Lex!" Martha said.
"Yeah, but why!?" Chloe asked.
"I have no idea!" Martha just simply said.

I've not got this part... I thought Lex and Lana were married in this fanfic... did I miss anything? scratch

Ohi, ohi...they're going to have an husky voice soon if they keep on singing! lol cheers Laughing
The song was perfect! Razz

Update soon!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next