- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom & Son

3 posters

Go down

Mom & Son Empty Mom & Son

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:05 pm

What are your favorite scenes between Martha and Clark?

What's your favorite hug? Mom & Son Hug

Pics are really welcome!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Mom & Son Empty Re: Mom & Son

Post  Saeshmea Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I made this a LOOOONG time ago... I don't really like it right now, but it shows some of my favorite Martha - Clark moments... .. .

Mom & Son Clark_10

Martha and Clark relationship is wonderfull... even more that Mionel or Monathan... because Martha lives for Clark, and Clark because of her... .. . both needs each other a lot, and both loves each other more than their own lives... .. . That why my favorit Martha & Clark moment is Solitude 5.08, any of their both scenes together... but more over the last one, when they are under the rain and Clark saids her that she's his heart... .. . That was lovely!!!! But there other hugs between them that I love a lot too... the one after Clark saves Martha and Lionel from the elevator falling (Mercy Very Happy ), the one in Vengeance when Clark finally wears his father's watch and they both let their tears fall... .. . Their hand joining in Reckoning... .. . But I could be here making a list of ALL their hugs... so I think these are my favorite ones... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:19 am

Mom & Son Clark_10

I-LOVE THIS
You know, when I saw this, I saw one of the pics at the top and.....I forgot how young Tom looked, OH MY GOD! That is so funny. Razz Razz

Now, for my favourite Martha and Clark moments......I can't choose......but if I have to, it would be their hugging moment at the end of Memoria, after their talk. And I love some other hug moments too, but it would be a very LOOOONG list.
I wish I could post photos, but as you know, for some reason I can't Sad
Now, what shall we call this relationship/shipper for them, we have Monathan; Mionel; Clana; Clex; Lexana etc.
What should we call Martha and Clark? Mmmm........I KNOW......MARK.....or.....CLARTHA Razz no?
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Saeshmea wrote: Martha and Clark relationship is wonderfull... even more that Mionel or Monathan... because Martha lives for Clark, and Clark because of her... .. . both needs each other a lot, and both loves each other more than their own lives... .. . That why my favorit Martha & Clark moment is Solitude 5.08, any of their both scenes together... but more over the last one, when they are under the rain and Clark saids her that she's his heart... .. . That was lovely!!!! But there other hugs between them that I love a lot too... the one after Clark saves Martha and Lionel from the elevator falling (Mercy Very Happy ), the one in Vengeance when Clark finally wears his father's watch and they both let their tears fall... .. . Their hand joining in Reckoning... .. . But I could be here making a list of ALL their hugs... so I think these are my favorite ones... .. .

haha I'd like to have the list of all their hugs because I think I missed some of them... scratch
And I agree that their relationship is wonderful, the best mother/son relationship on the screen I'd say, and, right, the scene in Solitude was really really lovely!

Miss O'Toole wrote:
Now, for my favourite Martha and Clark moments......I can't choose......but if I have to, it would be their hugging moment at the end of Memoria, after their talk. And I love some other hug moments too, but it would be a very LOOOONG list.
I wish I could post photos, but as you know, for some reason I can't Sad
Now, what shall we call this relationship/shipper for them, we have Monathan; Mionel; Clana; Clex; Lexana etc.
What should we call Martha and Clark? Mmmm........I KNOW......MARK.....or.....CLARTHA Razz no?

I love LONG LIST, so here you have to go! NOW!!!

Uhm... Mark or Clartha... they both are awful! LOL
Mark is exactly like the classic male name... Neutral

Do you remember this hug? It was really greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
I just love it! Mom & Son Lovestruckgj5

Mom & Son 210x0702
(credits to smallvillededication.com)

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 pm

OH MY GOD! YES I DO. I have actually got a photo of that mixed with some other ones, and I love it. Very Happy

With the Mark and Clartha.....I was only messing around.
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Come on, where's your looooooooooooooooooooong list!? Very Happy

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok, here is my looooooooooooooong list of my favourite Martha and Clark hugs. Well, you already know about Memoria and that photo of them you posted for me.....so, here's the rest:

1. Hourglass - After Jonathan and Clark save Martha (in the silo) after she'd been attacked by Harry. (and when she hugged Clark)

2. Phoenix - The hug when Jonathan had returned from Metropolis, that was so sweet, and a very happy moment for Martha to see her son after 3 months.

3. Crusade - The hug in Jonathan's hospital room.....and when Martha used Black Kryptonite on Clark, when he was lying on the ground after she seperated Clark and Kal-el.

4. Mercy (of course) - The hug after Clark saved Martha and Lionel from the falling elevator.

5. Solitude - Martha and Clark's hug in the barn when it was raining.

6. Tomb - Ok...it's not a hug scene.....but I love Annette and Tom's last scene together in the episode.

7. Reckoning - When Clark puts his hands on Martha's shoulders, and she turns around and they hug. It is right after Clark puts the necklace on.

8. Vengeance - When Clark wears his fathers watch, and Martha and Clark both hug as they let their tears fall.

9. Phantom - Dare I say this.....Annette and Tom's final scene together. Just their lines and of course.....THE HUG. Sad Sad Sad
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Greaaaaat list! Very Happy

I was quite inspirated or not...YOU'll decide!

Anyway I made this one:

Mom & Son Mark10

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:58 pm

It's lovely!!!!!!!!!!! So sweet!!! I love the scene if Fever when Clark hold Martha before she fell on the crystal... .. . So lovely moments betwen them!!! I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 am

Oh my god...that is amazing!!!

Mind if I put it in my Annette O'Toole folder?

That photo in the frame on the wall, look I'll be honest with you.....I have never seen that photo of the Kent family before, I've seen other photos with the three of them togehter, but not that one. Strange huh. I love you I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you, girls!

Hey, Jess...why should I mind if you put it in your Annette folder? It would be a honour!

BTW, I really can't remember the episode where I get the picture you meant... I just remember I was surprised too because it was showed for less than a second... so I found hard to block the image in the right moment... that's what I get and quality is not the best... Sad

Mom & Son Fdfds10

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks Mony.....that montage you've made, it's in my Annette folder, and also.....thanks for that picture of the Kent Family (the one I've never seen before Razz )
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum