- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite TV Series

3 posters

Go down

Favorite TV Series Empty Favorite TV Series

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

What are your favorite TV series (except SV), favorite couples and reasons why you like these shows?

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Series Empty Re: Favorite TV Series

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 am

Wow... well... my favorite TV series right now except Smallville is Desperate Housewives because I LOVE Marcia Cross and more over because I think that its writters are incredibly good and that it shows a wonderful view of friendship...
Then I have series that still being in my "list" but that are already finished like Friends, with Courtney Cox playing Monica, and her couple with Chandler was too hillarious!!
There's also... I blush saying this because I was very little when I watched this one... Walker, Texas Rangers!! I have to admit it... i loved this series... I think it was with that one when i began to love the lady-in-danger-and-her-heroe stories... Alex and Walker where a lovely couple!! (and Sheree J. Willson is so pretty!!)
What else... .. . Oh!! I love Bewitched and Charmed, but on this one I prefered the first seasons, when Prue still alive...
I've other series like Dirt (Courtney Cox), Kidnapped (Dana Delany), Beverly Hills, Melrose Place (Marcia Cross)... but all these ones are here just because my favorite actresses apeared on them...
I'm sure that I'm missing something, but... I can't remember now, so... I'll add whatever I miss later Razz

(( of course that even all these series I also see others, but just episodes... "I don't follow them" Like Las Vegas, or Bones, or Moonlight, or Brothers & Sisters... and my memory can't really rememember anything else right now Razz )) Kisses I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Mmm.....my favourite T.V series.....there's a lot......watch out girls......prepare for the looooooooooooong list study .....or maybe not, I don't know Razz

1) Everybody Loves Raymond, because I LOVE Ray(Ray Romano) and Debra's(Patrica Heaton) relationship. In fact, all the actors are great in the show....and the writer's have done a fantastic job with this show.
2) Two and a Half Men, well, what can I say about this, the three guys (Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones) make this show worth watching. Jake (Angus) started this show young, and know he's grown. And I tell you, there was one time where Angus was starting to grow....he looked like a splitting image (including voice) of one of my cousins, funny Razz Razz
3) Seinfield, I haven't got a reason why I loved this show......I just loved the actors. This show isn't on anymore.
4) Frasier, I LOVED all the actors, especially David Hyde Pierce!! I love you Yummy. Now the characters......I loved the Niles(David Hyde Pierce) and Daphne(Jane Leeves) long awaited relationship. They even got married and had a baby. Again, this show isn't on anymore.
Now all of these shows have one thing in common.......there all comedies! What can I say, I love a laugh and a joke....as you all know with my comments on here.

Now here are my other shows.

1) Heroes, I LOVE supernatural shows. All their different powers; the actors and the excitement of wanting to know what happens in the next episode. Plus, I just found out a few months ago (when I was surfing YouTube, that one of these actor's sings and of course I had to put it in my favourites...and of course this person is my favourite actor too.)
2) Charmed, what else can I say about this show, except that it's for the same reason as Heroes.
3) Desperate Housewives, well, I love this for the same reason as you Saeshmea.
4) Moonlight, I love all these shows where someone has this secret and eventually they tell their girlfriends......again this is supernatural.
I think I've watched other T.V shows too, but I can't remember what shows......and I usually have a memory like an elephant well that's what people say Razz Kisses!

Oh, can I say......DAVID ROCKS! I LOVE YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Saeshmea wrote:Wow... well... my favorite TV series right now except Smallville is Desperate Housewives because I LOVE Marcia Cross and more over because I think that its writters are incredibly good and that it shows a wonderful view of friendship...
Then I have series that still being in my "list" but that are already finished like Friends, with Courtney Cox playing Monica, and her couple with Chandler was too hillarious!!
There's also... I blush saying this because I was very little when I watched this one... Walker, Texas Rangers!! I have to admit it... i loved this series... I think it was with that one when i began to love the lady-in-danger-and-her-heroe stories... Alex and Walker where a lovely couple!! (and Sheree J. Willson is so pretty!!)
What else... .. . Oh!! I love Bewitched and Charmed, but on this one I prefered the first seasons, when Prue still alive...
I've other series like Dirt (Courtney Cox), Kidnapped (Dana Delany), Beverly Hills, Melrose Place (Marcia Cross)... but all these ones are here just because my favorite actresses apeared on them...
I'm sure that I'm missing something, but... I can't remember now, so... I'll add whatever I miss later Razz

(( of course that even all these series I also see others, but just episodes... "I don't follow them" Like Las Vegas, or Bones, or Moonlight, or Brothers & Sisters... and my memory can't really rememember anything else right now Razz )) Kisses I love you

I’ve never really followed friends but all the episodes sometimes I saw were just to hilarious and I have to say that I’ve always thought the couple Chandler/Monica was more hilarious than Ross/Rachel!
Haha…when I was really little I used to watch Walker Texas Ranger too and every time I was trying to kick and punch as he was doing, but I wasn’t so good… lol Have I ever told you I was a tomboy? Razz Probably I still am…LOL
Aww, I loved to watch Bewitched every morning having breakfast…it was so funny and sweet!
About Charmed I loved Phoebe the most, especially because of the Phoebe/Cole relationship…
Except Brothers & Sisters, I don’t know a lot about the others… No scratch

Miss O'Toole wrote:Mmm.....my favourite T.V series.....there's a lot......watch out girls......prepare for the looooooooooooong list study .....or maybe not, I don't know Razz

1) Everybody Loves Raymond, because I LOVE Ray(Ray Romano) and Debra's(Patrica Heaton) relationship. In fact, all the actors are great in the show....and the writer's have done a fantastic job with this show.
2) Two and a Half Men, well, what can I say about this, the three guys (Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones) make this show worth watching. Jake (Angus) started this show young, and know he's grown. And I tell you, there was one time where Angus was starting to grow....he looked like a splitting image (including voice) of one of my cousins, funny Razz Razz
3) Seinfield, I haven't got a reason why I loved this show......I just loved the actors. This show isn't on anymore.
4) Frasier, I LOVED all the actors, especially David Hyde Pierce!! I love you Yummy. Now the characters......I loved the Niles(David Hyde Pierce) and Daphne(Jane Leeves) long awaited relationship. They even got married and had a baby. Again, this show isn't on anymore.
Now all of these shows have one thing in common.......there all comedies! What can I say, I love a laugh and a joke....as you all know with my comments on here.

Now here are my other shows.

1) Heroes, I LOVE supernatural shows. All their different powers; the actors and the excitement of wanting to know what happens in the next episode. Plus, I just found out a few months ago (when I was surfing YouTube, that one of these actor's sings and of course I had to put it in my favourites...and of course this person is my favourite actor too.)
2) Charmed, what else can I say about this show, except that it's for the same reason as Heroes.
3) Desperate Housewives, well, I love this for the same reason as you Saeshmea.
4) Moonlight, I love all these shows where someone has this secret and eventually they tell their girlfriends......again this is supernatural.
I think I've watched other T.V shows too, but I can't remember what shows......and I usually have a memory like an elephant well that's what people say Razz Kisses!

Oh, can I say......DAVID ROCKS! I LOVE YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you

Ops, I neither knew “Everybody Loves Raymond” existed before you mentioned it…LOL
Instead Two and a Half Men was freaking hilarious, but I just hated all Charlie’s male chauvinist lines… I can’t stand it!
Seinfeld? Never heard before! LOL
FRASIER!!! Watch this:

John is soo brilliant, isn’t him? How young he was!

You like Heroes?! John is gonna play there… he will be Sylar’s dad!

Wait! I missed something!!! Who’s DAVID?! O_o

ABOUT ME,

I love House M.D., who guessed, uh? I just love Hugh Laurie and I honestly think the first seasons of the serie were spectacular! I love House (first seasons mostly) because it can make you laugh and being shocked in the same time!
House is one of the most interesting, genius and absurd chararcter ever created... I like it because it's original in each sense.
Then, there's the ambious House/Wilson friendship, but that's another story...

Then, I love "Repear"! BUT I'm sure you don't know this show, so this phrase below explains a lot about it:

“I can’t believe my parents sold my soul to the devil!” LMAO

Then I love or loved these series:
NCIS, Brother&Sisters, Scrubs, Veronica Mars & Gilmore Girls.

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

IrisMn wrote:ABOUT ME,

I love House M.D., who guessed, uh? I just love Hugh Laurie and I honestly think the first seasons of the serie were spectacular! I love House (first seasons mostly) because it can make you laugh and being shocked in the same time!
House is one of the most interesting, genius and absurd chararcter ever created... I like it because it's original in each sense.
Then, there's the ambious House/Wilson friendship, but that's another story...

Then, I love "Repear"! BUT I'm sure you don't know this show, so this phrase below explains a lot about it:

“I can’t believe my parents sold my soul to the devil!” LMAO

Then I love or loved these series:
NCIS, Brother&Sisters, Scrubs, Veronica Mars & Gilmore Girls.

I can't say that I love it, but I use to watch house at lunch time... I begin watching it because a friend really loved it... firstly I found it paranoic... but then I found it was too hillarious... what I do love about House is his relationship with Cuddy... because it's allways between hate and love (even I'm not really sure which seasons I've been able to see... so I'm not sure if they finally are or not together... I do now that she adopts a baby... .. .) So... I doesn't follow House and I can live without it... but I spend a really funny time watching it!!
What else... I've just seen a few episodes of Veronica Mars... (maybe four or five... and during the last couple weeks...) because they changed the programmes and it was he only "interesting" series I could see as I've dinner...
And finally... Gilmore Girls!! I discovered this one too late... my friends had seen all the seasons and I hadn't seen even an episode... but one day I watched one and I found it funny... I beggin to follow it... but then they stopped to show it... Sad So I absolutly forget it (I maybe haven't even seen a couple complete seasons)

To Miss O'Toole just say that most of the series I've seen/followed are about supernatural stuff Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Uhm guess what? I was sure if you watched House, you were a House/Cuddy... but I just think he's the most wrong person for her, she can't handle a relationship with him and he's made to make her suffer... and I can't understand why writers wants that...

What I can say is that both Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls were really great, but their last season...sucked!
I can't understand... how can it be possible?
They have an amazing tv serie and they find a way to ruin it and audience falls over...
Evil or Very Mad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 am

I remember John Glover on Frasier.....he was brilliant!!! Daivd was Niles Crane (Frasier's brother) I have Frasier at home, so I can watch John all the time.
What!!! John is going to be in Heroes!!! Can't wait to see that!!
BTW How did I guess that you love House M.D Razz Razz

Oh, and here's that video from one of my favourite actors from Heroes (who I didn't know that she was such a great singer, other than an actor)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1dpx1vkS8&feature=channel_page

Kisses I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

She reminds me another singer but I don't remember who...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:53 am

IrisMn wrote:She reminds me another singer but I don't remember who...

Well, one of the comments for that video is that Hayden sounds like Paris Hilton in "Stars Are Bilnd".....maybe that's who you're trying to think of Wink
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down