- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 3 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 am

Destiny - 16

Orange tulips, these were her favorite flowers, Lionel knew it, and that was why he bought her twelve bouquets of them and sent them to her hospital room early in the morning. When Martha opened her eyes found their orange petals shining around her bed with the light of the morning sun. She smiled, and someone opened the door right then.
“Good morning!” exclaimed Lex running to the bed and hugging her.
“What are you doing here, sweetheart?” asked Martha caressing his red hair and gazing Lionel, who was coming in.
“I’ve picked him up from the school this morning… he’ll have a few days of extra holidays…” told Lionel walking towards her and leaving a kiss on her forehead.
“You must be happy…” said Martha tickling his little tummy “Have you thanks daddy?” asked and he nodded staring shyly her belly.
“Does the baby still there?” asked him.
“No… he’s already left…” said Martha as her eyes got sad again “…and you’ll have to help me to find a nice name for your little brother to say him goodbye…” she placed a kiss on the kid’s forehead and helped him to climb down the bed as she tried hard to not cry.
“Lex… go to the play room... I’ll come with you in a while” said Lionel and Lex obeyed leaving them alone “Are you sure you want to make a funeral for him… I mean…”
“Born or not he still being our son, Lionel… I need to say goodbye to him in a right way…” Lionel didn’t answer, just sat next to her and kissed her softly “Why have you taken Lex out of his college?”
“I thought he would be a nice company these days… that he would help us to bear it…”
“He’ll not do this easier, Lionel…” replied Martha.
“I know… but he’ll make us forgot the pain for a while every time he draws a smile on your face…” he kissed her again and she embraced him needing to feel his safeness, his strength.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Well… now I’m really going to take a brake… I’ll post a new part tomorrow… and I’ll try to think something for the other two fics… .. . I hope you’re enjoying this one… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 3 Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 am

OH NO! Poor baby... poor... sigh... the 15th part was really great... I was shivering because of all the sadness and pain... it was so nice that Lionel bought all these tulips... he's so in love with his wife...they need each other to face this horrible fact!
That's ok, I can't wait to have more parts from all ur ffs! Wink KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Destiny - 17

The snow was cold under her knees while Martha left a bouquet of white tulips over Lowell Luthor’s tomb. She would have been four-month-pregnant that Christmas… it had been really hard to stop crying every night, she’d gone to the cemetery every week, but that day she was there to say the last goodbye to who she would never have between her arms. She would never return there… Lionel was right, she couldn’t blame herself all her life…
“Mummy, it’s late!” Martha turned her head and saw Lex coming to her. She stood up and left. In the middle of the way Lex took her hand and she smiled. That kid was a joy, and now, her joy. They walked together towards Lionel, he was at his dead wife tomb. He was serious.
“Are you fine?” she asked resting a hand on his shoulder.
“I think so… it’s weird to visit her after have married another woman…” he told smelling the white roses he’d took her.
“Can I?” asked Martha taking them.
“Sure” he gave the flowers to Martha and she kneeled down as she’d done before. Lex sat next to her and Lionel stand behind as she left the roses on the ground.
“Lillian… I’ll never have the pleasure to know you, but I’m sure we would be really good friends… as well as I’m sure you can forgive Lionel to have married me, but I have to really thanks you for this wonderful family…” she embraced Lex with one arm “…because they’re my life, now… and I can imagine it without non of them both…” Lex stared her and kissed her cheek, and then Lionel helped her to stand up and kissed her lips.
“Come on… we have to leave…” said Lionel taking Lex’s hand.
“Are we going to grandpa’s now?” asked Lex.
“We are… you’ll stay there until the end of holidays, and they’ve invited us for dinner…”
“Are you sure it’s a good idea, love?” she asked as they went into the limousine.
“You’re going to like them a lot… you needn’t worry… as you’ve said, you would have been a really good friend of their daughter…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

That’s all I’ve managed to write… .. . I know that was full of religion, but I thought it was necessary to close the baby episode at this way… and about Lilly’s parents… I’m not sure if I’ll write something about the dinner or I’ll just make a big jump… .. . I don’t want to go too fast, but I have some ideas and I need to jump at least some months to write them… well… that’s all… KISSES and really thanks for all your nice comments!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:01 pm

I know that was full of religion
That's strange, I didn't find anything really religious... I found natural sadness and a sort of hope to go on...

I like to see that Martha is so close to Lex and he calls her "Mummy"... it's so sweet...

About the dinner with Lillian's parents, I don't think Lionel wish to stay there a lot... but I'd like somehow to know which kind of ppl are Lily's parents...lol

I can't wait the next update!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Well I've read four parts.....and they were all great!!! Yeah, the last part I didn't find anything religious either. I loved part 15 with Lionel's memory of what happened when the doctors came in to talk to Lionel and Martha at the last part of part 14. I too loved when Lex called Martha "Mummy"....when that happened, I thought Martha was going to form tears in her eyes. Can't wait for the next update! Very Happy I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Destiny - 18

Summer arrived soon. Lex ended his classes and spent all the day with Martha, who now worked side by side with Lionel to grow the Luthor Corp.
“We have a meeting tomorrow morning” said him when he arrived late at night and found Martha leaving Lex’s room.
“You promised you would take a free day tomorrow for a picnic… Lex hasn’t been able to fall asleep until now because of this…” sad he closing carefully the door and whispering to not wake up the kid.
“I can’t cancel it now, the workers will be waiting for me there…” told him while they walked to their room.
“There? Where’s there?” asked her sitting on the sheets.
“Smallville”
“Oh, Lionel… you promised it! Lex will be really upset if… instead he’s already nine, he still being a child, Lionel…”
“What if you both came with me? I need you there, and he needs to know what his job will be in the future… we can go on picnic near the lake… have you ever been there?”
“I haven’t…” she said playfully upset.
“It’s really nice… you’ll love it…” it sounded as begging words as he was kneeled on the bed kissing her neck sensually.
“Alright” said her in a sight.
“Is it a yes?” he insisted.
“It is” she smiled turning round and kissing his lips.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry… I really wanted to write something longer but I blocked here… I’ll update my other fics meanwhile… KISSES!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 pm

It's great!
Martha finally gets to see what Smallville looks like.
Let's wait and seeeeeee what happens in Smallville, apart from their picnic Very Happy
KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 pm

I hope you enjoy this part!! KISSES!!! Very Happy

Destiny – 19

While Lionel was at his meeting in the Luthor Corp labs, Martha and Lex went to the town for a walk. There was a cinema at the other side of the street; Martha was reading the film they were making while Lex was being hypnotized by some cake in a shop window.
“Are you hungry, sweetheart?” asked her when she turned round. Lex nodded and they went in to buy some cookies for the kid and the cake for their later picnic.
“Look, mom, aren’t that the flowers you like?” asked Lex pointing some tulips on the street.
“They are… let’s see how much are them…” said her as they walked to the flower shop.
Inside there was a little girl dressed up as a fairy sitting on a chair “Hello” said Martha smiling.
“Hello… my aunt is out, but she’ll come in a while… you can sit down as you wait” said the child.
“Thanks” Martha offered the chair to Lex “So… what’s your name?” asked Martha crouching down to face the kids.
“Lana” said the girl.
“Nice to meet you, Lana… I’m Martha, and this is Lex”
“Is your son?”
“He is” Martha smiled seeing how clever was that girl “What powers do you have?” asked playing her and gazing the wand with a star on her hands.
“I can make real any wish… which is yours?”
Martha closed her eyes not stopping to smile while the kid touched her forehead with the star.
“Hello” they listened to a mature voice behind them.
“Hi” said Martha standing up and looking to a tall red-haired that went in.
“This is my aunt Nel” pointed the girl.
“Can I help you?” asked the woman nicely.
“I wanted some tulips…”
“They’re really nice this week… which do you want?”
“Orange, if you have…”
“I think I do… let me see…” the woman left behind a back door and right then a man entered to the shop.
“Hi, sweeties, is your aunt here?”
“She’s looking for some tulips for this lady, uncle” the kid smiled mischievously as Martha turned to fine a blonde blue-eyed man.
“Hi” she said shyly… she blushed, and she didn’t know why… she had the feeling that she knew that man “Martha Luthor” she said.
“Jonathan Kent” said him with a strong voice “I see that you already know Lana”
“She’s really kind…” said Martha.
“Sometimes…” he said playfully smiling to the kid and noticing Lex. “And who’s this little man?”
“I’m Lex… and I’m not little…” he said unkindly as if he’d noticed something weird on that man.
“Ok… do the little lady and the big man want some chocolates?” asked Mr. Kent taking out a little bag with some sweets.
“I do” said the two kids at the same time.
“Thanks” said Martha smiling to the man when Mrs. Kent came back with the tulips.
“Sweetie, I have to come back to the farm, will you come later?” asked the man to his wife.
“I’ll do… after my sister picked up Lana…”
“Ok…” they kissed in front of Martha, who felt something strange in her belly, and then he left as Lex and she did too.
“It was a pleasure” they both said outside and then each one followed its way.

There were a lot of people in the street celebrating something while Martha and Lex walked back to where they had to meet Lionel. Suddenly everybody hear a big noise coming from the sky, Lex turned round to see what was happening:
“Mom, look!” there was a big rock falling down, Martha let the cake and the flowers follow to the floor and held harder Lex’ while she said him to run the faster he could. The meteor felled in front the flower shop, but she didn’t turn to see it.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm

as begging words as he was kneeled on the bed kissing her neck sensually
DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 3 Drool I think the emoticon say it all! LOL!

The part between Lex/Lana/Martha was fantastic... OMG!!! The meteor shower is happening!!!
O...M...G... who'll be the first to find Clark?!
Will Lex lose all his red hair?! Rolling Eyes
Will someone be infected by kryptonite?!Razz
Tell us more... PLEASE! Don't stop it now! bounce KISSSSEEEEEEEEEEES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:45 pm

I know it’s long… it’s just that I’ve thinking this last parts since the beginning of the fic and I really wanted to write them… until this part I think I’ll do another brake because I really don’t know what are they going to do… KISSES!!

Destiny - 20

Lionel couldn’t believe what he was seeing, there were big stones falling from the sky… he had to found Martha and Lex. He run to the helicopter.
“Mr. Luthor, if we go there a meteor can kill us… I’m not going to fly you there…”
“My son and my wife are in Smallville, I have to go there” his look said the rest and the man finally accepted.
The helicopter nearly fell down when the biggest meteor passed near them… Lionel looked back and he would swear he’d seen something else than just a rock there, but he couldn’t stop thinking on Martha and Lex.

“Let’s go by there!” said Lex pointing the cornfields.
“I’m not sure, Lex… we’ve already crossed the town… we are too far right now…”
While they were talking Martha saw a stone coming to them, she take Lex and pushed him under a car parked on the road. He wasn’t able to yell when he heard the big rock crashing with the ground.
“Mom? Mom?!” he exclaimed running out to Martha, who was laying on the floor, bleeding.
“I’m fine” she said, trying to stand when she yelled.
“Are you injured… what’s hurting you?” he asked cleaning the blood of her face with his hands.
“I’m fine… my leg’s just hurting a little, so you’ll have to help me, ok?” Lex nodded and helped her to stand. They hadn’t made more than ten steps when Martha felt to the floor.
“You can walk… I’ll look for help”
“No, you can’t go alone…” right when she said that a car was coming to them. It was a red truck and when it was near them Martha saw the blonde blue-eyed of the flower-shop there.
“Hey, do you need help?!” asked him before saw the blue-eyed red-haired “You’re the woman from the shop… Martha… wasn’t it?”
“Nice to see you again…”
“Do you need some help?”
“I would be really pleased if you take care of him…”
“Ok… but I can take care of you too…” he stopped the car when a stone fell near them and helped her to go up.
“Shouldn’t you be with you wife?” asked her noticing that he was alone.
“I came back when this begin, but there’re some troubles to go into the town right now, so I’m going to make sure that my herd is fine…”
“Are you a farmer?”
“I am… and my father was, and my grandfather too… you’re from the city, aren’t you?” he asked as he avoid a crashed car and meteors continued falling from the sky.
“I am… is it as bad as you make it to seem?”
“No… at least, not for a lady who looks like you…” he turned to face her, she was blushed, and looked at Lex to dissimulate… he was asleep. She smiled, but suddenly a stone was in front of them, Mr. Kent had to avoid him wildly and they went out of the road.
“Are you both fine?” asked the man.
Martha examine Lex, he seemed to be ok.
“We’re as fine as we were…”
Jonathan tried to start the car again, but it didn’t work. He went out and it seemed that it had fell into the mud. Martha went out too, with some difficulties, as Lex continued his resting.
“Can I help?”
“I don’t think so… the farm is not far from here… we can walk there… I’ll take you…”
“It won’t be necessary; I’ll be able to walk… I’m from the city, but I’m not any demoiselle…” she smiled mischievously as she turned round to face a green-eyed kid, younger than Lex and completely nude.
“Hi” she said smiling “Are you ok?” the boy didn’t talk, but nodded “Who are you?” he just stared at her. “Mr. Kent, do you have any blanket back there?”
“Why do you…?” before he could say the word ask he noticed the nude kid “Who’s him?”
“I don’t know…”
“Where has he come from?” asked giving her the blanket.
“I don’t know…” she said smiling and covering the kid. With the green-eyed boy on Jonathan’s arms, they walked a few steps and they found something that looked like a spaceship.
“Does it mean that he came from…?” he didn’t said it, he just looked at the sky.
“This is like it looks like…” she said smiling to the kid.
“What are we going to do with him?”
“I don’t know…” she continued smiling as the boy stared at her. Then the little man jumped down and without take off the blanket that covered him, and just with one hand, he rose the car and moved the wheel away from the mud “Oh my God!” she exclaimed.
“Where the hell has he come from?”
“What does it matter? He obviously hasn’t anybody to look for him… we can’t leave him here and alone…”

After the kid had taken the nave into the basement, Jonathan took Martha a T-shirt to put on him. Then Martha phoned Lionel’s mobile phone as Jonathan made some tea and the two kids played together.
“Do you have any sons?” she asked.
“No, we haven’t… Nell can’t…” it wasn’t necessary to end the sentence.
“Neither me” she said drinking some tea.
“What about him?”
“Is my husband’s son… I arrived to their lives a year after his mother’s dead…”
“When I saw you I thought you were too young to have a son of his age…”
“I’m not as young…” he giggled “Ok… I would born him being on the university if he was mine… but he could be…” she was gazing the two kids.
“You went to university…”
“Yeah… I’ve a law degree and a master on economies…”
“It sounds good…”
“I thinks so…” she sight.
“You don’t seem really happy…”
“Well… you’re going to laugh, now…”
“I’m not, I promise…”
“I wanted to go to the pastry making college… but my dad obligated me to do ‘something better for my life’” she smiled sadly.
“I was going to do an economy course at metropolis university, it was the first year they did it and everybody said me it would help me with the farm…”
“I was there that year… we would have meet there… what happened?”
“I crashed my car and I had to decide between repair my mode of transportation or study a silly course…”
“I can imagine your choice…” she giggled drinking some more coffee.
“So… what are we going to do with the extraordinary kid?” asked Jonathan looking how the green-eyed raised the tea table with one hand.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 am

What's the problem with long parts?! I love them!!!
SO Lex was sleeping.... he didn't see what Clark (well...they didn't call him that way yet) is able to do, right? And he has still his amazing red hair...hasn't he?
Seriously I hope you to update soooon instead what you said... Razz
I love too much as Martha cares about Lex... and well I didn't dislike too much Jonathan in this part...and you can call this a sort of rare event!
I wonder what will happen to Clark and... what Lionel will do...
and maybe this time it will be Lion the one to be jealous of Jonathan Wink
I tell you she's blushing too many times not to have an hint of jealousy from Lionel if he see them... Razz
KISSES!

oh, and you're going to reach my SuperPowers with this wonderful endless fanfic! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Wow, so the meteor shower still happened and Lana still making that wish to Martha.....I didn't see that coming.
And Jonathan and Martha finding little Clark, dejavu....just like the Pilot episode rabbit
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Update soon.
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 pm

I hope you're not going to kill me because of my delay on the updates... Embarassed But I'm sure you'll fine this part a bit familiar Razz I'll post something else later... KISSES!!!

Destiny - 21

While Martha and Jonathan talked the boy came towards them and stared the blonde man as if he was asking for something.
“Are you hungry?” asked Jonathan giving him an apple, but the boy stayed staring him.
“I think this is not what he needs…” observed Martha.
“Really? Alright… what does he needs, so…?”
“He needs to use the toilet…” she smiled and the boy gazed her smiling too “You see” she giggled as Mr. Kent walked the boy to the bathroom.
Martha rolled up her trousers and looked at her leg… it was turning blue… she must have broken it, and there was a deep cut bleeding which she didn’t like too much.
“You should go to the hospital, mummy…” said Lex who’d come towards her.
“The town’s hospital must be busy, honey… we’ll wait daddy and he’ll take us to Metropolis…”
“But you seem to be in pain…” insisted the kid, worried.
“No… it’s not as hard as it seems…” she lied while Jonathan came back.
“Oh my Gosh!” he exclaimed “We should heal this before it gets worst”
“It’s not necessary…” she said rolling down her trousers again, but his hand stopped her.
“Both kids are fine… you needn’t play the heroine roll anymore…” he said gazing her eyes. She said nothing, and Jonathan asked Lex to take the first-aid kit from the bathroom.
While the blonde-haired healed her leg injury, someone rang the bell. Jonathan went to open the door and a while later he came back with a sheriff.
“Martha, this is Smallville’s Sheriff, Ethan… he’s a friend of mine, too… Ethan, this is Martha…”
“…Luthor” she ended “Nice to meet you” she said lying on the couch.
“Are you Lionel Luthor’s wife?”
“I am”
“He was looking for you and his son everywhere… where’s the kid?”
“He’s there” she pointed the other side of the room and the sheriff noticed Clark as well.
“And who’s the dark-haired?” asked him.
“He’s…” Jonathan hesitated.
“…his son” answered Martha quickly.
“What?!” exclaimed Ethan.
“Didn’t you tell your friends about the adoption?” said Martha looking at Jonathan.
“Have you really adopted a child, Jonathan?”
“Well… we… you know, we didn’t want to say anybody until all the papers were finished” said the blonde-haired.
“Yeah… but I told them that I would take care of the boring papers as they enjoy their child… I took him to the farm just today…” told Martha playing really well.
“That’s fine, Jonathan! I’m really glad for you and Nell… what’s he’s name, so?” asked the sheriff gazing the kids playing.
“Hmm…” Jonathan couldn’t answer, he wasn’t prepared for that.
“Clark” said Martha quickly.
“Clark Kent” repeated the farmer.
“Fine… well… Have you advised your husband about where you are?” asked Ethan now looking to the red-haired in the couch.
“I have… he must be coming…”
“Ok… well… I’m glad all you are fine…”
“Bye!” said all at the same time.
“Adopted him!” exclaimed Jonathan right when Ethan had closed the door.
“What did you want to tell him?! You don’t want the child to become an experiment, do you?”
Jonathan looked at the new kid on his life and shook his head.
“No, I supposed I don’t…” then he giggled.
“What’s up?”
“You’re a good actress…”
“Thanks”
“I hope Nell will like the idea too”
“She will, don’t worry… I’ll take care of all the papers… you just have to give him a family…” she smiled and Jonathan continued bandaging her leg.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

So Jonathan is gonna adopte him... ahah and Nell doesn't know anything...
for a moment, I thought about a Clark Luthor chance, I tell you...lol
Martha gave me the impression to be a real Luthor for a moment... Razz
What's going to happen now? Jonathan was nice in this part also.

ps: are Lana's parents dead in the meteor shower? wait... scratch
Otherwise Jonathan and Nell will have to adopt 2 children! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh, another dejavu! Fantastic! Cool
And they still named the boy Clark....well I guess...what else are they going to name him Razz
I was sure Martha was going to say again "I thought my family name would make a good first name."
Can't wait for the next update! Very Happy
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Destiny - 22

“Great job” said Martha when Jonathan finished bandaging her leg.
“Thanks…” said him.
“Where’re Lex and Clark?” asked her noticing they weren’t on the living room.
“Outside… playing with the animals…” told him “Why Clark?” asked helping her to stand.
“I thought my family name would make a good first name…”
“It does”

When they joined the children outside, they listened to a big noise coming to them. It was Lionel’s helicopter.
“Daddy!” exclaimed Lex.
“I guess it’s time to say goodbye…” said Jonathan taking Clark from the shoulder to keep the boy next to him.
“It is…” answered her “I’ll come back when the adoption will be done…” she smiled to the kid and then faced the blue-eyed blonde again “Thanks for helping us, Jonathan” said her shaking her hank with his.
“It’s me who should say it, Martha… you’ve given me a son…”
Lionel walked to them.
“Martha, are you ok? I thought the worst…”
“We both are fine, dear… this is Jonathan Kent… he’s saved us” said her.
“Thanks, Mr. Kent… What can I do for you?”
“Actually… you wife has done everything…” the man smiled and while they flew away he and Clark went into the house.

“I was really scared…” told Lionel embracing Martha and caressing Lex’ hair.
“I was too… but Lex’ been really brave…”
“I didn’t… mummy did… she injured her leg saving me, dad!”
“Really?”
“It’s a long story, honey… we’ll tell you tomorrow…” and she let her head on his shoulder and felt asleep before reach the hospital.

TWELVE YEARS LATER

“Mom! Mom, I can’t found my trainers, do you know where are them?” asked an older Clark.
“Clark… your mother can’t know where everything is in this house…” said Jonathan crossing the corridor to the bathroom.
“Actually, I do… you left them on the living room yesterday, so I put them in your wardrobe… where they should be” told Martha from downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sure you want to know more… so I’ll post the next part later… KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Yeah... I'd like to have explanations... actually I need A LOT OF reasons... Neutral
Because right now I'm really REALLY upset with her...
She didn't just leave Lionel, she even betrayed Lex... and just thinking how much the little boy loved her make me feel really angry with her... how could she do it? No

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Don’t worry, Mony… you’re going to understand everything really soon… Very Happy

Destiny - 23

“Isn’t too early to be cooking?” asked Jonathan kissing her cheek.
“I have a meeting with a restaurant interested on my deserts, so I’ll take them something to taste…” told her kissing him back.
“Would you like me to come?”
“It’s not necessary… I’ll drive Clark to school and then I’ll go to Metropolis… I’ll be back at evening, so I’ve left the lunch in the fridge, ok?” said her closing the box where she’d put the cakes and muffins.
“Ok” repeated him helping her to take it to the car.
“Sweetheart, are you ready?!” asked her.
“I am, mom! I’m coming!” and before he ended the sentence he was in front of her.
“Come on… I don’t want to be late…”
“Where’s my breakfast?” asked Clark looking on the kitchen.
“In the car… there’s no time...” Jonathan was next to the car, waiting for them “Bye, honey” said her, picking his lips.
“Good luck”

Martha left the restaurant not as happy as she hoped, those men had loved her cakes, but they all said that they wanted to treat with a serious business, not with a bored housewife. A little upset, she left the empty box in the car and drove away. When she reached the bridge a convertible passed her speedy and crashed in front of her. Then a fast wind crossed the bridge and suddenly she saw Clark with a red-haired man on his hands.
Martha stopped, look the car on the water and run to them.
“Honey, are you fine?!” exclaimed her running towards Clark.
“Of course, I am… how are you?”
“I’m ok…” she kneeled down and observed the unconscious man to see if he’d any injury “He’s fine…” she said, then she looked his face “Lex…” she whispered.
“Do you know him?”
“I… I do…” she caressed his face, cleaning it with her hands, and his shiny red hair “Lex… can you hear me, sweetie?”
The boy opened his eyes and found two blue eyes gazing him.
“M-mom?” he asked confused.
“He’s coming back… take a blanket from my car, honey, please…” asked to Clark “Hi, Lex… can you listen to me?” the man nodded “Fine… it’s Martha, you’re fine… your car has crashed… but don’t worry, because I’m here…” she kissed his forehead right when Clark came back to them with the blanket. She covered him and asked Clark to call an ambulance.

Later, in the hospital, Jonathan reached Clark in the corridor.
“Where’s your mother?”
“In there…” Clark pointed inside the room, Martha was next to the red-haired man, who still unconscious.
“I thought it was her who’d crashed…”
“No… she was behind… I was coming from school… I saved the man… But… she knows him… he called her mom”
Jonathan approached to the window and looked again.
“The kid…” whispered suddenly.

Into the room the red-haired on the bed was opening his eyes.
“Hi, honey” said Martha smiling.
“Hi…” he answered fixing his look to the light.
“Are you ok? Does anything hurt you?” she asked worried “I’ve called your father… he’s coming… but I guess he was happier to listen my voice than to know you were fine…” she was walking around the bed “You shouldn’t drive speedy, sweetie… you could kill yourself the next time…”
“Martha…” said him with a weak voice.
“Yeah, honey, it’s me…” said her sitting on the bed and holding his hand “I’ve really missed you, but I didn’t hope to meet you again in this way…”
“I’ve missed you too…”
“Don’t talk… you need to rest, dear… I’ll come back later, ok?” he kissed his forehead and stood up, but he held her hand.
“Don’t leave…”
“Honey… your father’s coming and I wouldn’t like to meet him now, here… I’ll come again… I promise…” she kissed his cheek and left his hand on the sheets “Now that I know you’re back I’ll not leave you go without say goodbye again…” she smiled and he smiled too. Then she left.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I AM WORRIED! Lionel and Martha broke up and she's with Jonathan... what can be worst for a Mionel/Lionel fan? Crying or Very sad
I've always thought about Jonathan as Martha's past and Lionel as Martha's future... now Lionel is the past and Jonathan is future... oh my...why? DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 3 Head-smack
BUT I liked that she met Lex again, at least she was worried about him Neutral even if I can't accept she left him alone to go with Jonathan... Rolling Eyes I could accept it just if... no, I don't think I ever will... No You'll have to really convince me this time... Razz

KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Saeshmea wrote:“I thought my family name would make a good first name…”
I knew it, I knew it...... Razz
IrisMn wrote:DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... - Page 3 Head-smack
I love this! lol! Stop smacking your head against a brick wall.....or door, you'll get a huge bump or bruise.....or worse, knock yourself unconscious.

Anyway, this fic is great. It's like this is "Pilot re-visited."

Yeah, Martha's with Jonathan now.....h....h.....how did that happen, what did happen?

Update soon! KISSES!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

hey, just to clarify... I've nothing against your fanfic... it's just I can't understand why... they had many problems... her miscarriage and all... but they coped everything together... so what could have happened to make her run away after all they had shared?

I freak out... No

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 04, 2009 11:32 pm

I never thought you'd said you didn't like my fic, but anyway you can say it if it doesn't Razz
I hope you'll fix what happened in this part, but don't worry... the story continues on the next part with some flashbacks Very Happy (yeah, I know... I'm doing it like marriage... but if I had continued the fic as i was doing it could have really been a NEVER-ending fic... in this way i'll be able to find a end... even if I still not knowing which it will be... .. . tongue ) KISSES!!! I love you

Destiny - 24

Outside, Jonathan and Clark were waiting fore her answers.
“Are you ok?” Martha understood that her husband wasn’t asking if she was injured, so she answered trying to be convincing.
“I am…”
“Mom… you aren’t… What do you know this guy from?” asked Clark while they walked to the car.
“As you know, I was married before know your father… his name was Lionel Luthor, a new richer and a great businessman” they went into the car, Jonathan drove while Martha continued her telling “I knew him in a Christmas party that my father organized when I came back from Europe… he was very nice, he… he was older than me, he was a man… He offered me a job, I accepted, and while we knew each other he introduced me his son: Lex” she smiled remembering that first hug with the red-haired kid “He needed me, he’d lost his mother and he felt lonely with that father just thinking on meetings… and who I loved too, I… I really felt in love with that incredible man who was able to take me away from my father will… The day he asked me to marry him I hesitated… but it wasn’t because I didn’t want to… it was because I felt I was too young to decide something like that… anyway… I didn’t regret… I… I got pregnant some months after the wedding… but I lose it, and then we discovered I wouldn’t be able to born a baby again… Lionel treated me very well… I was really happy, we became a family… Lex even began to call me mom… it was sweet… like a dream…” she stopped a while to breathe and continued the story “The meteor shower day we came to Smallville because Lionel was opening the factory in the town… while he was on his meeting we went for a walk and we met your father and Nel… and Lana, in the flower shop… when we were going back with Lionel the meteors began to fall… I was scared… we both were… we tried to escape, I got injured, we hadn’t any car… I thought we were going to die when your father came and helped us, without almost know us… while we drove to the farm the car crashed and there you were, naked in front of my eyes, as if you’d been waiting for us to find you… because we didn’t… you found us that day”
“I know this part… you’ve told me it several times, mom” said Clark smiling while they reached the farm.
“We came to the farm…” she continued “and Jonathan healed me while we talked about what we were going to do with you. I would have taken you with me, I was really wishing to do that at that moment… but I had seen your powers… and I knew Lionel… he… he wouldn’t accept a son who wasn’t from his own blood… Then the Sheriff came, he asked who you were… and I remembered Jonathan had told me that Nel wasn’t able to have sons too, so I said they’d adopted you. Your father was amazed with my words… he wanted you but I’m sure he knew, as I knew about Lionel, that Nel wouldn’t like the idea… I told him I would arrange the papers and that was what I did… the problem was that I didn’t remember Nel’s full name, so I just put Jonathan’s on the papers”
“And you did really well, honey” said Jonathan picking her lips while he helped her to go out the car.
“I came often to see how you were growing and getting used to… this…” she looked around, admiring the fields, the house, the nature around them “…your father was a good friend but I still loving Lionel. I even took Lex with me some times, you were really good friends. All was fine until one day a man came to the house… I didn’t know who was him then, lately I knew he was a private investigator working for a Lionel’s enemy… anyway, the man gave me some information about Lionel past that I couldn’t believe. I took Lex to the bed and waited for Lionel until late at night… when he came I showed him the papers, they were about his parent’s real death…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue May 05, 2009 5:43 pm

I guessed it had something to do with that, but right now this is not enough to convince me Razz
I’ve been thinking and thinking again and again... and I still can’t understand...
And more here’s all my doubts:
1)Who’s the man who gave her the evidence? Were the evidences so obvious that she trusted a stranger more than her husband…? =/
2)Maybe she ran away because Lionel threatened her with her life if she denounced his crime.. that’s SO improbable and more!!! What the h*** you know your husband is a freaking killer and you leave a little unprotected child with him?!?!
3)Maybe she just couldn’t accept the idea he killed his own parents, but… in this case if she didn’t denounce him, she wasn’t better than him at all… she would have been a sort of partner in that crime… and that's worthy to scream: "WOW Martha LUTHOR exists" lol
4) What the h***did Lionel had in his mind when he accepted the divorce? Was he insane? I could only understand it because he truly does love her, especially because at last Jonathan is still alive and the evil Lionel would have never let Jonathan alive knowing Jonathan was currently having his wife in ways no man, not especially Lionel, would be able to stand…
5)The newest seasons of SV use to show Lionel being member of Veritas and being in Smallville the day of the meteor shower for finding the Traveler (Kal-el), while the factory was just a cover… in your version of facts in this fanfic doesn’t he suspect about Clark? Is he looking for the Traveler or not? =/ In this case maybe Martha could know about his plain and she went to Clark & Jonathan because she wanted to protect Clark...
6) The line "I'm changed, you changed me" wasn't enough to convince her to stay? Crying or Very sad

I don't know, but I NEED answers... just like RIGHT NOW!

So sit down and post more! Twisted Evil

haha Take your time, I kid...

KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: are you gotta show some more clex friendship? I'd love that! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Destiny - 25

TWELVE YEARS AGO

Lex was playing on his room; it was early on the afternoon, when someone rang the door’s bell.
“Mrs. Luthor, a man’s asking for you in the hall…” said a servant.
“I’m coming…” told Martha leaving the book she was reading. It was a young guy carrying a carpet “Hello…”
“Martha Luthor… this is for you from someone-who-don’t-want-to-be-called…”
“What is it?” asked her taking the carpet he was offering.
“It’s something you should know about your husband’s past…”
“What…?”
“Have you ever asked him about his parents…?” after this the man left.
Martha didn’t understand… her first thought was to throw the carpet and whatever it said… but she went to the library, closed the door, and opened it.

When Lionel came back home that day, Lex was already in bed, as always; and he and Martha had dinner together and then went to their room, as always.
The next day when Lionel had left to work Martha went to her father’s and went with him to his office in the house while Lex played outside.
“I need to know what about all this is real, dad…”
“All seems authentic… the police report, the newspaper’s news… I didn’t know anything about this, dear…”
“Dad… all what’s said here says that my husband’s parents dead on a strange fire… and the note that the unknown man left in the carpet says Lionel did the fire… I need to know more…”
“You should ask him…”
“Do you think it was him? Do you think Lionel could have killed his parents?!”
“No, dear… and even he did, he’s your husband and you must be next to him anyway…”

That night, when Lionel came back home, Lex was already in bed, and he and Martha had dinner together and then to their room… but when he’d closed the door she showed him a carpet with some papers.
“A man took this here a couple days ago… I didn’t want to believe it… but…”
“Who gave this to you?” he grabbed the carpet.
“It doesn’t matter, Lionel… I just want to know if you killed your parents” said her not letting him to take the papers.
“I didn’t…” answered while they fight for the carpet.
“You’re lying!”
“I’m not!”
“Of course you are! Don’t you think I’m able to know when my husband’s not telling the truth to me?”
“Alright… I did it… I began the fire… but… it was an accident…” he released the carpet and let his body fell on the bed. He began to cry… “It was an accident!” he sobbed. “I would have never killed my parents… it was an accident…”

A few days after this Martha was leaving the Luthor Corp. offices when a guy, the same man that took her the carpet, met her next to the car.
“What do you want, now?” asked her upset.
“You trust too much on your husband… but he’d ruined too many lives to reach the position he has now… ask to this man what happened that day…” he gave her a paper with a name and an address.

At night, when Lionel came back, Lex was already on his bed, and Martha was waiting him on the dinning room without any plate on the table.
“What is it?” he asked seeing a paper on her hands.
“The original report that the firemen’s boss wrote when your parents dead… it was a started fire, Lionel… and you did it…”
“I didn’t…”
“You said you did, the other day… you said it had been an accident… but it didn’t…” she stood up.
“Stop it! You said you wouldn’t investigate anymore!” he stood up too.
“I needn’t… the guy came to me again…” she was leaving the room, but he grabbed her arm “Release me…”
“Where are you going?”
“I’m leaving… I’ve packed my things…”
“You can’t leave me…” he was grabbing her harder… hurting her.
“I can’t stay with a killer, Lionel… you burned your house and your parent’s alive in it… and then you paid for your innocence… you’re…”
“What?”
“…a monster” she said with rage… he slapped her “You see! How could I be as blind with you…? I would like to be able to take Lex with me… you’ve lied me all this time as you’ve done these last days…”
“I’ve not! And I’m not going to let you leave… you’re my wife”
“I’ll send you the divorce papers…”
“I’ll never sign them…”
“Then I’ll had to report this to police… and you know what a good lawyer I am…” advised her.
“You can be good… but I have money…”
“Me too”
“I wouldn’t trust your father to help you on this…” he caressed her cheek and slide his hand to her shoulder slowly until she shivered “Let’s go to bed and forget this little trouble…” he came closed to her, touching her lips with him, letting her feel his breath on her nose “Let me love you one more time…” their lips joined in a sweet kiss that Martha broke apart.
“No, Lionel… you’ll not control my life…” she left the living room.
“What have I to do to stop you?!” asked him.
“Show me that you’ve really changed paying for your crime…”
“Do you mean going to prison?”
“Yeah”
“I can’t do this… I’m an important man!”
“That’s why I’m leaving, Lionel… I don’t want to be a killer’s wife…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm

I guess the Mionel romance is definitely over... I can't see any chance for Lionel to be forgiven by her...
He never felt guilty for Lachlan and Eliza's murders, actually he always denied it...I just hoped meeting Martha sooner and even marrying her would have changed him... Now I'm wondering if they ever really loved each other and I don't know anymore why she decided to marry him... hasn't she ever asked him about his parents? Hasn't she ever asked him about his childhood? Did he told her about his nonsense Scottish nobility lying about his delinquent father and his alcoholic mother? To me as a Mionel fan this part was really incredibly sad... so nothing's left but asking you how Jonathan and Martha's love started? Did he confort her about the divorce and apparently vice versa?

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next