- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveler - a big mess

3 posters

Go down

Traveler - a big mess Empty Traveler - a big mess

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Traveler

Lionel kidnapped Clark in a kryptonite cell.
After that, even if Lionel tried to explain, Clark's trust disappeared...

Traveler - a big mess Traveler Traveler - a big mess Traveler2 Traveler - a big mess Traveler3

What would have Martha's reaction been to this fact and the Veritas murders?
I'm afraid if she knew she also wouldn't have trusted him anymore...
Any chance to be wrong in this thought?

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Traveler - a big mess Empty Re: Traveler - a big mess

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Um.....you're right, Martha wouldn't have trusted him anymore, and her finding out that Lionel kept Clark in a Kyrptonite cage, and Lionel knows that Clark's weakness is exactly that, Martha would've been.....furious, plus the Veritas murders. Now that I'm saying this and thinking about this episode....Traveler is......A BIG MESS.
I couldn't have seen any Mionel in this.....unless I'm wrong Question Embarassed
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:01 pm

The only thing that we could have seen in this episode about Mionel is...

Martha slapping Lionel! No

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Ohhhhh yeah. What would have Lionel felt?
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm not really convinced though...

I don't think Lionel would have done something like this if he wasn't sure to have been able to be trusted again (not just after his death Rolling Eyes)...

All the time, ALL THE TIME... someone mentioned Martha and the possibility to hurt her (Lex, Lana, Cole in Mercy...etc) he gave up, no matter what... he didn't want her to be hurt in any way...

I can't believe that he did it... maybe he hoped that Clark didn't discover it was him... but how could he hope that?

Maybe he could have find a way to get out from the change of the Veritas murders and to be forgiven by Martha and Clark with the line "I'm a different man" but how did he hope to be forgiven with that line just after kidnapping Clark...

Couldn't Patricia Swann doing something else, instead to cause all this mess...? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Nobody won in that way, neither her, who died... silent

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 am

I've not seen this episode... Why does Lionel kidnap Clark? Is he absolutely himself doing it?

Not knowing this answers I will say that the more exciting on the mionel relationship is that he's Martha's love and her son's enemy... they'll never be sure of his confidence... they can just trust him and let him to go close to them to keep an eye on his moves... .. . (That's what I wanted to try on that cruel-lionel fic that I wasn't able to end as I wished... Embarassed )

I'm sorry I've been a little lost these last days... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:37 am

Yeah, he was himself and he basically did it because Patricia Swann, Virgil Swann's daughter (main member of the Veritas group), blackmailed him about the Traveler and the Veritas murders...

It's not easy to show what you wanted to show... probably impossible... No

BTW...'Lost' is quite a worrying word, are you ok?

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:12 am

And... well... I don't want to tire you but... what did they blackmail him? Because as I see at the moment he did what he maybe had to do... I mean... it doesn't seem that he wanted to hurt Clark, it seems that he just wanted to save himself from the blackmail... .. . ok... I'm sorry... it's difficult to imagine Lionel hurting Clark after as much time writting mionel fanfics Razz

Well... about me... It would be TOO long to explain... I'll just say you - to not worry you Wink - that I'm on friends-troubles... it's hard to me to make new friends - I mean, face to face... in the internet it's easier for me - so I'm allways too close with my group of friends... maybe too much... .. . because then it's harder for me to say goodbye. And yesterday a friend who I thought was one of my best ones told me that she'd been acting with me since months ago and that now she wanted to stop our friendship... .. . right now I'm just accepting that I've lost a friend... and... well... trying to think on love to write my fic it's a little hard... .. . but I'll update between tomorrow and friday... i promise Still so sorry... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 am

Awful. Very bad! I can't say I can't believe it but a friend who comes to you to tell you that she has been acting and she wanted to stop your friendship is so childish and silly... I can image that you feel betrayed but I think you'll be better without someone like this next to you... you know how they say "better alone than in a bad company"... but seriously even if you say that to you it's hard to make new friends, it doesn't mean anything...take the best from the few people you've close to you... don't think about how it ended or how she made you suffer... just think about the good time you've spent with her and if it was really all acting... just tell her "Go to h*** and don't waste my time"...sometimes it works, you don't deserve to suffer for someone like this. It often happens to be cheated by friends, to be used... years of friendships disappearring and you neither understand why, what was really wrong... There's people who don't care to make someone suffer and don't even notice it, but luckily there's other people who are different from that and anyway life goes on... I don't think this is helping you but well... when I read what you wrote I was like "WHAT THE F***?!!!!! Mad "

About SV...
Of course, it wasn't supposed that Clark got to know that... he didn't want Clark to be really hurted but it was a risk... and he did it because he didn't want ppl to know that he killed almost every Veritas members to have the Traveler for himself... Indeed Veritas was a group of persons who was waiting the Traveler, Clark... the members were the Queens, the Teagues, Virgil Swann, Lionel...someone else who I don't remember... Patricia Swann who knew about these murders asked him to give her the Traveler or she would have showed the evidences...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 am

About SV... now that you've told me the full episode I remember to see on TV the flashback when Lex (I think it was Lex, wasn't it?) remember a discution between Lionel and Dr. Swan... but I didn't saw the full episode... and even less the seson... so I knew nothing about the blackmailing... .. . well... the plot of the episode is good to make a new fanfic-remake where Lionel would have to chose between be seen for Martha as a killer in the past, or as The Killer of her son in the present... .. . Laughing it would be interesting to see how he sloves it... .. . or how Lionel and Martha's relationship helps the blackmailer to take what she wants... .. . (I think this is giving me ideas... Razz )

About me... Even you can't believe it... you really helped me... I've not talked about it with too much people... I spent the full night with two other friends but we were in shock to really talk about what happened... and my parents have just make me feel guiltier... a point of view like yours have helped me to see it easier that it seems from here... .. . and... more important Razz !! Talk about mionel helps me to keep bad thoughts away from my mind... .. . Thanks!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am

I think it was Veritas the episode you remember about Lex's flashback...yes, I think so... your ideas are great, but I've not got the last part when you say: "how Lionel and Martha's relationship helps the blackmailer to take what she wants"...
Patricia wasn't bad, btw... she just wanted to protect Clark, because she thought Lionel wanted to use him...

You know what about season 7? Even if there's not Martha, there're many things who make me think about Mionel...for example, yesterday I was watching the episode Lara and at the end there was a discussion between Lionel and Lex... and Lex told his father that he had tried to take the LuthorCorp jet but it wasn't possible... because Lionel was already using it to go to... Washington!!!! I wonder why ... Razz

Your parents make you feel guiltier?! I'd say why?! What's your fault? If she had a problem with you, she had to talk to you and face it to try to solve it... it's so unfair what she did... I don't know if she gave you a reason...but if she didn't, don't let me tell what I think... Shocked silent

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Saeshmea wrote:it's hard to me to make new friends - I mean, face to face... in the internet it's easier for me - so I'm allways too close with my group of friends... maybe too much... .. . because then it's harder for me to say goodbye. And yesterday a friend who I thought was one of my best ones told me that she'd been acting with me since months ago and that now she wanted to stop our friendship... .. . right now I'm just accepting that I've lost a friend...

OH MY GOD!!! I thought I was the only one, I have this trouble too...so I know how you feel. With me, I made some friends (this was a long time ago) and this one friend just one day decided that she was going to get everyone of my friends phone numbers and addresses and....the friends that I made didn't want to know me anymore.
That one friend that I made was a HUGE mistake.....so I don't keep in contact with my friends or people that I knew from high school anymore. But listen....I have made some new friends......people that haven't been to my high school and who don't know that one friend who took away the friends that I had made, and I'm loving it.
So this will help you, and with saying this, maybe you can do what I did too
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum