- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face

3 posters

Go down

BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face Empty BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face

Post  Saeshmea Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 am

First of all let me thank you girls for your really nice words, I know that I’m silly to let this effect me as much, she’s not been a good friend and now I know this… but I thought she was and discover that somebody has been lying you like this is really hard… .. . (that remembers me on the last episode we were commenting… I’ve just imagined that Martha would felt something like this when she finds out that Lionel has kidnapped Clark etc… she would feel worst than me right now… she would feel betrayed by Lionel… .. .) Ok… coming back to the earth… this is the short fic I told before… .. . I hope you like it

Bad moments

The back door was opened. He knocked but not waited to listen to an answer to go in. any way, there was no answer, any voice asking who was there, any steps coming to the kitchen to see him. A kitchen that he’d never seen as dirty as that day… there where dishes waiting to be washed on the table and in the sink, there was food out of the fridge maybe from two nights ago, there was water on the floor that nobody cleaned up… he couldn’t ignored that image ‘cause it wasn’t normal on the Kent’s farm, but he continued his way upstairs.
Clark had said him that his mother was depressed… but he never imagined something like that coming from Martha… she’d absolutely forgotten her house… He knocked her room’s door, and like he made before, he went in not hopping to listen her voice after.
The black dress she wore the funeral’s afternoon still on the floor, next to a blanket that had fallen from the bed, and just a sheet covered Martha, who was lying awake sobbing.
“Martha?” asked him stepping. She said nothing, so he left the red rouses bouquet he took her on the chest, and sad next to her on the bed “Martha, it’s Lionel… You might get up… Clark’s said me that you haven’t went out of this room since the funeral… you’ve been here for two full days… he’s really worried for you…” hi hand slide from the sheets to her shoulder, but she didn’t react to his touch.
“Go away” were the only words she managed to say without look at him, without move a muscle.
“Martha… I want to help you… but first you have to get up…”
“I don’t want to… I just want to be alone…” she said sobbing and turning her head to look at him.
“I don’t matter… ‘cause I will make you stand from this bed, and you’ll go there (he pointed the bathroom) and take a shower as I make you something to eat…” he stare at her eyes… they were red and her tears made them shine more than ever.
“No… I don’t want… I just want to cry on my own…”
“You’ve been crying enough time, Martha… there’s a son who wants to see you continue with your life… it’s hard enough to have lost his father for him… he can’t lose you too…”
“He hasn’t…” but Lionel didn’t let her continue.
“Hasn’t he? Really? Look at you, Martha! You can’t lose your mind right now, ok? Come on!” he took her from under her shoulders and stood her up as if she was a child. He had to grasp her hard for a while because her legs weren’t strong enough to stand her weight after two days lying on that bed.
She sat on the bed as he prepared her the bath. As she was in the water he changed the sheets of the bed and left her some clothes on it, and then he went to the kitchen and made tea and a kind of breakfast… something that she was able to take after a few days without have eaten anything.

Under the water things look really different… the noise become silence… the troubles seem to get lose and become peace… It was cold when she went out of the bath… she covered herself with the towel, and before went into the room again she looked if there was Lionel there… but he wasn’t.
Dark jeans and a red jumper were waiting her on the clean sheets of the bed. She shyly smiled seeing that he hadn’t felt able to look for underclothes for her, and when she’d already got dressed she smiled again seeing the rouses on the dresser, she took them with her and go downstairs.

She looked better after that shower, and he smiled seeing that she had taken the bouquet with her.
“I made you some breakfast… sit down and eat, please” it sound like a kind of order… but he said it enough sweet to not offend her.
“Let me put this on some water, first, please” she said stepping in and making a guilty look on the untidy kitchen.
“We’ll clean it later…” said him holding her shoulders after she left the flowers in a vase “…you need to take some energy first…” He walked her to the table and sat next to her just looking how she ate the pancakes and drink the coffee “Does it taste good?” he asked.
“It tastes horrible… but I’m hungry…” she giggled and he enjoyed that.
“I’m sorry…” he said sharing her laugh.
After that there was a long silence while Lionel just made sure that she continued eating.
“What are you doing, Lionel?” she asked.
“I said you… everybody’s worried for you… I found Clark in the Talon… I asked him about you… and after told me that you weren’t fine, he said that he neither felt himself able to obligate you to get up… so I offered myself for the job…” they both smiled and Lionel continued “I know how hard is to face the death of the person you love, but it will be more difficult if you don’t understand that you still alive… and that there are people who love you and who hope you to be fine… not to be crying in your room for the rest of your days…”
“When I came back from the funeral I laid myself on the bed and began to cry… I haven’t notice the time passing around me… I’m not sure if I have slept or not… I wasn’t hungry… I felt nothing but the need to cry… and I wasn’t able to stop the tears falling down… I…” her voice began to tremble… Lionel noticed her cry trying to come out again, so he held her hands and made her stare at him.
“Hey… you’ve been crying for more than two days… I’m sure that Jonathan wants to see you smiling again as much as I want it… so what if we stand up and began to clean up all this dirt. She nodded trying to smile and they stood up together.

The kitchen’s floor was shining again… Clark smiled not really able to believe it.
“Mom?” he asked going in.
“We’re in the living room, Clark…” said Lionel’s voice.
The boy found both of them sitting on the table playing cards.
“Hi son, do you want to join us?” asked Martha rolling up her eyes to look at her son.
“Mum…” he whispered smiling happy to see her full of vitality again. His eyes filled of tears of emotion, as Martha stood up and walked to him to enjoy her son’s embrace.
“I’m sorry, honey… I’d forgotten the rest of people that still around me…”
“It’s fine mum… you’re again…”
Lionel looked the scene while he picked the cards up.
“Are you leaving?” asked Martha seeing that he stood up and took his jacket.
“Well… I finished my job here… we can meet tomorrow if you wish. Now it’s late…”
“But… I hoped you to stay and dinner with us…”
“I…” he hesitated.
“Yeah… it would be great…” said Clark “Let as thank you what you’ve just done”
“Ok… I suppose that I can stay a few hours more…”

THE END¿?

That’s what I had in mind… but seeing the end I’m not sure if I should continue it until they confess their feelings… .. . or not.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face Empty Re: BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:30 pm

I like that it's LIONEL the one able to help instead of Clark... though I think with all the superpowers he has he could help his mother cleaning the kitchen lol so they could talk and talk and talk... ^^

It would be good if you continue, I'd like to know what happens at dinner and later, but it depends if you feel it right, otherwise you can stop here, I loved it Very Happy

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face Empty Re: BAD MOMENTS - A death is something difficult to face

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 pm

IrisMn wrote:It would be good if you continue, I'd like to know what happens at dinner and later, but it depends if you feel it right, otherwise you can stop here, I loved it Very Happy

Same goes for me Very Happy
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:It would be good if you continue, I'd like to know what happens at dinner and later, but it depends if you feel it right, otherwise you can stop here, I loved it Very Happy

Same goes for me Very Happy

Are you stealing my phrases!? lol!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Um.......no, can't you tell? lol!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Have you decided if continue or not? Very Happy

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Do you know what...? Today I had a lovely idea for a mionel scene with Clark that I didn't know where to put it... I'm not going to tell it now... but I'll say that I had absolutely forgotten this fic, but you have not just remembered it to me... you've also made me find out that this is the right fic for the scene I want to write Very Happy Cool

So, yeah... I'm going to continue it... at least a few parts more Smile Wink Kisses and thanks to both of you for your comments!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 am

If I'm right... you're going to LOVE IT!!! Razz Sorry... it's short 'cause I'm leaving and couldn't end it... KISSES I love you

Bad moments - 2

After the dinner Clark offered himself to wash the dishes, so Martha and Lionel went out for a walk.
“The last time I did this it was after Jonathan came back from the hospital after the coma…” she told becoming sad.
“Do what?” asked Lionel taking her hand and placing it on his arm to walk together.
“Walk under the night… under the stars…” she stopped a while “We used to do it every night in summer… but after his coma all changed… I changed… I couldn’t bear thinking that I can lose him… and… I forgot that the most important was… to enjoy the time he spent with me…” she broke down and began to cry on Lionel’s chest and he embraced her caressing her hair not exactly knowing what to do or what to say to comfort her.
“It’s useless to think on this right now… you’ve loved Jonathan Kent the most you’ve been able to and… oh god… and you still doing it… you did nothing wrong… and I’m sure that what he want is to see you smile again… to see how you overcome his death…”
“You’ve been really nice with me today, Lionel…” said her stepping back “I would really like to thank you for that…”
“You needn’t do that…” he said drying the rears that still falling down her cheeks with his both hands “The dinner was enough… but I would really appreciate to see a smile on your lips…”
Martha gazed him not really sure about the feelings that were running on her right then… he was staring at her waiting for her lips to move, and she, obeying an strange force coming from her heart, did it… she smiled with that magic that she used to have… and then her smile became bigger seeing how happy he was to see her face… Then she blushed and hide her head.
“What’s the matter?” asked Lionel worried.
“Nothing, nothing…” she said not letting him to see her, but he finally could… and he was that she still smiling.
“What’s up?” he insisted to know.
“It’s just that… I’m not sure if what I’m feeling is right or wrong…”
“It depends…” he said holding her waist from her back “…does it come from here?” he asked sliding his hand to her heart.
“I think so…” she said on a sight.
“Then… it jus can be right…” he told taking his shoulders to make her face him, walking closer to her, holding her chin and leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, that's incredibly sweet and lovely! ^^

A walk under the stars and a soft kiss! yay

I can't wait to know what will happen!

KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 am

I.....loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it.

YAY!! They kissed!

Update update update update update bounce I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm sorry... Embarassed I really hate to fancy about myself... Razz but... this fic is the sweetest Cool on I've ever written and this part is LOVELY!!! That's all... I had to say it... tongue I'm loveing to write this fanfic... I can't stop smiling as I do it... I just hope you love it as much as I do!!! ... .. . Lots of KISSES!!! I love you I love you

Bad moments - 3

When they came apart Martha said nothing.
“Are you right?” asked Lionel smiling to her.
“My heart’s beating too fast, my hands are trembling and…”
“What?”
“I don’t want this moment to end…”
“I think that I share this feeling with you… but…?”
“But it’s wrong, Lionel… Jonthan dead just a few days ago… how can I feel this now?” she blamed herself for that.
“Because this feeling was there since long before… but you loved him and you wasn’t able to betray him… that’s not wrong, Martha…”
“No… it can’t be right…” she stepped back with scare on her eyes and without look at him again she run into the house.

“Mom… what…?” asked Clark when he saw his mother crossing the hall on a hurry.
“Let her alone…” said Lionel from the frame when Clark was going to follow her “She just needs to be alone a while…” he continued “Tell her that I… no… better don’t say anything to her…” he took his car’s keys and left.

After had washed the tears on her cheeks Martha went downstairs looking for Lionel, but he seemed to not be there.
“He’s already gone…” told Clark from her back. She turned round, Clark was in the middle of the stairs looking how she looked for the man who’d dinner with them.
“Did he… did he say anything before leave…?”
“No…” he said, and seeing her mother’s sad face he pointed “He was going to… but he hesitated nervously…”
“I see…” whispered Martha sitting down on a chair.
“What’s going on, mom? When you came running to the house he asked me to let you alone… did he…?”
“He did nothing… It was my fault…” she said broking down and beginning to cry again.
Clark walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her feet putting his hands on her knees.
“Do you want me to walk you to your room to be alone… or would you like to tell me what are you supposed to have done wrong?”
“You would hate me if you find it out…” she whispered among her sobs.
“Oh mom… nothing you’ve been able to do can make me hate you…” he giggled taking her hands with his and kissing them “I adore you…”
“I’ve feelings towards Lionel…” she said not able to look at her son.
“Feelings?”
“I… I don’t know what they mean… but… I love be with him… I feel comfortable and safe on his arms… I… I’m stupid and a horrible woman to feel this after my husband’s death…” she broke down again and cried harder this time.
“Oh no, mom!!” he exclaimed embracing her “Never… you’re a wonderful woman… and the fact that you’re feeling as guilty for this just shows what a great wife, mother and woman you’ve been and will always be… but you can’t blame yourself for love another man…”
“Instead this man is Lionel Luthor?”
“Mom… you’ve been always the one to advise me about love… so… I’m not good on this… but I guess that if you’re suffering as much is because what you feel is really strong… and in this way I can’t say nothing to you but… follow your heart…” as he was talking he took the phone from the table, and when he end he gave it to his mother “You can stay here living on your remembers and thinking on what could it be if you right now take this phone, dial his number, and look for a new beginning on your life… but that’s not my decision… it’s yours…” he stood up, leaving the phone on her hands and began to walk upstairs.
“Clark…” she stopped him.
“Yeah?”
“Thanks” she whispered showing a little smile on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Yes, that's really sweet!
I really loved the scene between Martha & Clark...once he's the one who gives advice!!! Surprised
How I wish Clark did accept a possible romance between them...so unfair he didn't in the serie...

Come on, Martha, call Lionel right now!!!

I can't wait for more!!! KISSEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Oh my god, that was really sweet between Martha and Clark.

LOVED IT!!! I love you

Please update soon.

Hey, Mony, I've noticed that this is your second comment about you wishing that these things were in the series....not that I'm saying it's bad.....that's funny, I can just imagine you cursing while saying "Why wasn't that in the series?" Razz Razz Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:54 pm

Bad moments – 4

He always did the same… he always spoiled everything… but she liked it… she said it to him… she didn’t want that moment to end… he just need to give her some more time… it was true that Jonathan had dead just a few days before… and he’d loved her since as long that he’d already get used to wait… a few weeks, or months wouldn’t be anything next to the years he’d been dreaming with her blue eyes gazing at him as they did that night… suddenly the phone ring took him back to the real world from his thoughts.
“Yeah?” he answered.
“Hi…” her voice said shyly.
“Martha?!” he surprised himself.
“I hope it isn’t too late…”
“It’s never late to listen to your voice…” he stopped trying to not get nervous “What’s the matter?”
“I… I would like to… try it…” she said.
“Try what?” he didn’t want to misunderstand anything.
“You and me… as a couple…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’ll said the same I’ve said in Destiny… I’m sorry because it’s really very short… but I need to fix ideas before update… you’ll notice that Loving in the darkness update will be longer… that’s why right now I just have that fic on my head because it’s the newer… so… after post one or two new parts of it I’ll continue with both other stories… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 pm

OMG!!!!!! She told him!!! She's ready! So what's going now?!?! I can't wait for a new refreshing update!

I just can image Lionel's surprised/happy expression when she told him!!! Surprised Cool

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 am

Watch out girls...here is my comment......

*squeals* OH MY GOD, SHE TOLD HIM, SHE'S READY!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, UPDATE!!!

Razz Sorry if I hurt your ears Razz Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 pm

I think this is the shortest end I've ever written... but I hope you like it... .. . KISSES!!

Bad moments - 5

“Are you sure of this?” he asked after a long silence at the phone.
“I am…”
“Martha… I don’t matter if… I mean… I can wait… but I would never bear to lose you…”
“Are you alone?” she asked ignoring his doubts.
“I am”
“So… what if I come to the mansion and show you how sure I am about this…”

Martha had been loved just by a man before that night… it had been her husband for more than twenty years, but he’d never loved her with the passion that Lionel did.
Lionel had lied in a bed with a lot of women… young and older, blondes and dark-haired, married and not… but he didn’t remember to have never loved any of those with the intension he loved Martha that night… neither his dead wife.

“Are you sure of my feelings now?” she asked when the sun was coming out.
“Are we going to repeat it if I say that I’m not?”
“If there isn’t another chance…” said her sitting astride on him and kissing his lips deeply.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:05 am

That's a short end but it was pretty magical! Wink

They had a really passionate night!!! Razz

"blondes and dark haired...married and not..." A hint about Lionel's committing adultery lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Great ending!

It's ok if it's short, I liked it Very Happy I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down