- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait, Martha's ready to stop him leaving...

3 posters

Go down

DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait,  Martha's ready to stop him leaving... Empty DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait, Martha's ready to stop him leaving...

Post  Saeshmea Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:51 pm

I know... you're going to say I'm crazy... don't worry, I think it too... .. . But when I have an idea I need to write it immediatly... and that's somehting I thought tonight and I've just writted... I hope you like it... It's really short for a fic... but maybe I found a way to continue it one day... .. . KISSES!!! I love you Very Happy

Don’t leave me

Clark was going to the Talon to meet Chloe when a voice stopped him, he turned round and found Lionel Luthor walking towards him.
“Good afternoon, Lionel”
“Good afternoon, Clark, how are you?” he seemed worried for something.
“Fine, thanks, and you?”
“I suppose that fine, too…” after a little silence he continued “I’ve listened that your mother’s coming the next week…”
“She is…”
“Will you give my regards to her, please…”
“Sure, but… can’t you do it?” asked Clark not understanding what was happening “I thought you were… good friends…”
“Oh… we are… but… I’m leaving tomorrow…”
“Won’t you come back to see her? She’ll stay a couple weeks…”
“No… I’m leaving… forever”

“Clark? Clark, what’s going on you?” asked Chloe noticing Clark away.
“Oh… sorry, Chloe… it’s just that… nothing…”
“Tell me…”
“I’ve just found Lionel Luthor… he’s told me that he’s leaving… forever…”
“Forever!?”
“Yeah… he’s asked me to not say anything to my mother, but… I think this will not like her, I mean… I thought there were something between them and…”
“Call her… tell it to her… she deserves to know…”

Clark arrived at home early in the evening still asking himself if he should tell it or not to his mother… Lionel was leaving the next day… he hadn’t too much time to think…

Martha was arriving home after work when the phone rang.
“Yeah?”
“Hi mom…” said Clark.
“Clark, hi!! Haven’t we talked this morning?”
“I know… but there’s something you should know…”

Leaving… Lionel was leaving forever and without telling her… why? Why was he doing such a thing to her? Since she moved to Washington he’d been distant toward her… was he running away from her? She needed to know.

Lionel’s staff was taking his luggage to his limousine while Lionel said a cold goodbye to his son. Just when the car was leaving the mansion a taxi came in.
“Martha?” asked Lionel going out not believing that she was there. Martha could just begin to cry and he walked towards her and embraced her, when her tears stopped she pushed him apart.
“You’re a bastard!” she shouted upset “You were going to leave without say anything to me!”
“I’m sorry…” he said.
“Is this the only words you can say?! I’ve taken a plane in the night… I’ve been an hour on the road to come from the airport… I’ve cancelled a lot of meetings to come… and the only think you’re able to say is that you’re sorry? Sorry for what, Lionel? For not said nothing to me… for not call me during the last months…!” she was excited and Lionel tried to calm her but she didn’t let him approach to her.
“Martha… I couldn’t call you and say that I was leaving the country… I wasn’t sure of what would be your reaction… I wouldn’t be able to stand you accepting my move…”
“Well… you’re seeing my reaction now, Lionel… I… I…” she was breaking down… she was tired… she hadn’t slept since the day before, and she’d been shouting for a long while “… I don’t want you to leave me…” she finally said letting her body rest against the car.
“I would like to stay, but I can’t, Martha… I can’t continue waiting something that never will happen…”
“Take me with you” said her after a long silence.
“What?!” he exclaimed on surprise.
“Leave wherever you want… but take me with you, Lionel…”
“Martha… I’m leaving because of you… because of us…!”
“I know… and I’m saying you that I’ll give you an us if you don’t leave me… Lionel… I can’t imagine my life without you… I love you…”
“This is not a game… I really need to know that you’re giving me a chance to make you happy…”
“Lionel…” she walked towards him and took his hands “I’m giving you the change to make me all what you wish… just don’t leave, or take me with you if you do…” she stood on her tiptoes and embraced his neck as her lips tasted his kiss. Not ending that kiss Lionel pulled her up and Martha grabbed herself on his waist.
“I love you” he said.
“I know” she said laughing.
“I love you!” he shouted “I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world… I… I’ll love you everyday… I’m not going to leave you never…” said and as they kissed he continued “…never! We’ll be together forever and ever…” they kissed again and again.
“Mr. Luthor… what should we do with your luggage?” asked the limousine driver.
“Leave it in the car… I’m leaving… to Washington…”

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait,  Martha's ready to stop him leaving... Empty Re: DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait, Martha's ready to stop him leaving...

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:26 pm

You thought this because you couldn't sleep?! Razz
At least your insomnia is worthy, lol, my insomnia is completely useless Rolling Eyes

Talking about ur fanfic,
I looooooved too much when Lionel say: “Leave it in the car… I’m leaving… to Washington…”
This standalone is really sweet!

“Lionel…” she walked towards him and took his hands “I’m giving you the change to make me all what you wish… just don’t leave, or take me with you if you do…”
That was a wonderful part!

BTW, you're not crazy... KISSES Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait,  Martha's ready to stop him leaving... Empty Re: DON'T LEAVE ME - When Lionel's tired to wait, Martha's ready to stop him leaving...

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Well I can tell you.....that I was crazy about this fic, and I'm with you, I don't think I could stay awake to write a fic....so I'm pretty useless too. I wouldn't even be able to wake up let alone write a fic, but if I was able to wake up and write a fic....you'll get one from me that will not make any sense at all.
Now, back to this fic.....I L-O-V-E-D IT!!! I love you Very Happy How Clark told Martha that Lionel was going to leave her......and Martha going up to the mansion to stop him......but persuaded him if he wanted to leave, to take her with him......*sighs* how romantic *sighs again*

Great fic!!

KISSES I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:you'll get one from me that will not make any sense at all.

What does it mean? Shocked lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 pm

It means I'll write words that won't even be words, and I probably won't have a clue of what I'm talking/writing about lol
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:It means I'll write words that won't even be words, and I probably won't have a clue of what I'm talking/writing about lol

I'm sorry, but this sounded to me like Marinetti's poetries... Laughing

Well, I'll wait and read... Razz

But will it be about Mionel? lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:40 pm

lol I'm not really going to write one.....unless you want me to? Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:lol I'm not really going to write one.....unless you want me to? Razz

It's my fault, sorry, I didn't read well the whole phrase "if I was able to wake up and write a fic....you'll get one from me that will not make any sense at all"... I thought you were talking about the new fanfic u want to write, in fact I was shocked...sorry Embarassed

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 am

IrisMn wrote:It's my fault, sorry, I didn't read well the whole phrase "if I was able to wake up and write a fic....you'll get one from me that will not make any sense at all"... I thought you were talking about the new fanfic u want to write, in fact I was shocked...sorry Embarassed
That's ok, don't be embarrassed,.I thought it was funny that you thought that Razz thanks for the laugh
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down