- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun May 03, 2009 10:55 am

This was lovely!

The Mionel scene in bed.

Plus, Clark going to bed with his mother was so sweet Very Happy He sure does have that Kent charm.

Can't wait for the next update!

KISSES!!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 am

This part was really sweet... well, it was funny when they walked around the table and the room...
Aww... Clark is a sweet heart! It's so nice to see how much he love his mother... Surprised
I love her Mionelicious flashback, always full of love and hotness! Razz

He sure does have that Kent charm.

Which Kent charm? Razz I kid...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 03, 2009 1:25 pm

I know... it's a really short part... I'll try to add something later... but I've realized that I should update my other fics before I forgot their plot Razz ... Oh!! And I've had an idea for a funny Mionel-Mex fic... but I won't post it after finish, at least, one fic... KISSES!!!

Marriage - 12

The next day, on the afternoon, Martha drove to the town and went to the Talon, to meet Lois.
“Mrs. Kent!” she exclaimed going to her “Sorry… I should say Mrs. Luthor…”
“It’s ok… I’m sorry if I seemed unkindly yesterday… I really wasn’t prepared to see anybody … I…”
“You needn’t apologize, I understand. But, tell me, what are you doing here? How…?”
“Lex let me leave…” said Martha.
“I convinced him, so!” yelled Lois happily.
“Yeah, maybe you did” smiled Martha “But it’s just for a few days…”
“Mrs. K-Luthor, why are you letting him to do this to you?” she seemed worry for her.
“He’s doing nothing to me, Lois. He just made me marry him… the rest are the consequences of that…”
“Isn’t this enough to think he’s an evil?” asked the younger.
“That’s the same everybody said about Lionel, and he loved me more than anybody did…” she turned round and stepped to leave, but Lois walked in front of her.
“Do you mean more than Mr. Kent did? I thought your marriage was the strongest one I could ever see… didn’t you love him?”
“I did… I loved Jonathan as much as I loved Lionel, but Jonathan never did the things Lionel was going to do for me…”
“What kind of?”
“Leave everything… for me” then she released from Lois hands and went into the car. Lois tried to stop her.
“Martha, Jonthan and Lionel, the both of them loved you crazily… but Lex doesn’t… you understand this, don’t you? Whatever he wants from you, he’s just able to think on himself…”
“I have to leave, Lois… I don’t feel good…” she closed the door and drove away.

Clark was waiting his mother on the porch.
“Hello, sweetheart”
“Hi”
“What are you doing here?” she asked smiling.
“I was worried about you…”
“I told you I was leaving…”
“I know… but, what if Lex meets you on the town… I’ll not be there…”
“Honey… I told you this is for a few days, didn’t I?”
“You did… but I’ll not let you come back to the mansion”
“What?!” yelled Martha “Clark… I’m doing this to keep your secret… I have to do what Lex wants me to do if we don’t want anybody to come here to investigate you…” her voice seemed nervous.
“What do you exactly mean with ‘what he wants you to do’?”
“Nothing…” she whispered going into the house.
“Mom! What have Lex made you do while you’ve been there?”
“Nothing!” she yelled.
“Haven’t he treat you well? Have he hit you?... Have he bed you?”
Martha faced Clark right when they were in front the bathroom.
“You’ve nothing to worry about, dear… mom’s fine…” she smiled, caressed his son’s cheek and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Some minutes later she came back “Are you hungry?” she asked as if they hadn’t argued, caressing her lips with her hand.
“Mom…” Clark held her wrist “I can’t let you ruin your life for me…”
“Sweetheart… when your father and I decided to keep you with us we imagined we would have to do a lot of sacrifices to stop the people who would try to hurt you… this is just another one…” she kissed him and went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, on the Luthor mansion, Lex was feeling lonely in the library. It had been just three weeks, but he’d get used to her company… he sat on the piano and began to play alone… it wasn’t the same, but closing his eyes he could remember the smell of her hair and the soft touch of her hands.
“How, dad…” he asked to himself “… how could you live loving this angel in secret, knowing that she was ignoring you?”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm

“That’s the same everybody said about Lionel, and he loved me more than anybody did…”
wOW She's already connecting Lex and Lionel...

"...Jonthan and Lionel, the both of them loved you crazily… but Lex doesn’t…Whatever he wants from you, he’s just able to think on himself…"

Once again Lois is wrong according to me, it's not about how much he could love her nor his egoism, it's about fighting his nature...Lex is desperate to be loved... he wants to be loved but he's doomed, there's not a way out for him... unless Martha will do what Lana didn't in SV... Surprised

Maybe she could change him... Wink

AWW, Lex is so in love with her... I like that cyclops

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I have made something, I hope you like it, Judit... Wink

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 2 MMM

What do you think? I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

It's WONDERFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I love you Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm

I LOVE IT TOO!! AND THE PART YOU POSTED TOO SAESHMEA!!!!!! Very Happy Smile I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi girls!! Just a sweet part before post the next one... .. . KISSES!!

Marriage - 13

Clark phoned Martha on the morning saying that he wouldn’t come for lunch but that he would be there at dinner time. Martha felt lonely when she found herself alone on the table ad midday, so she left the plate there and went out for a ride… among the trees, near the lake, she could think a lot… but she wasn’t able to fix her own thoughts, her own feelings.
“Oh, Lionel…” she said looking up “…you can’t imagine how much I miss you…”

(a few months ago)

“Lionel… I’m going back to Washington tomorrow…” said Martha while they ride to the lake together.
“I know”
“Why you haven’t said anything, so?” she stopped her horse.
“Because I don’t want to say goodbye to you…” said him seriously.
“You can’t say this to me!” she yelled making the horse walk again “I… I have to leave… I have responsibilities… I can’t stay…”
“I’m not asking you to stay…” this time it was him who stopped the horse.
“Oh…”
“Martha… It would be really easy if I could just ask you to stay and you did it… but I don’t want to do this… I don’t want to ask you to leave your life again…”
“Again?”
“Well… you already did it for Jonathan… you left your studies, your surely successful career in the city for the man you loved… That was great, that was a wonderful love demonstration… but I can’t ask it to you now…” she said nothing while they came back to their ride “Are you ok?” asked him worried for that silence, then he noticed she was crying “Martha… what’s on?”
“I love you” said her sobbing.
“I know it… I love you too… but I don’t understand why…?” he was smiling sweetly to her and suddenly she began to sob harder. He stopped the horses and climb down… then take her to the ground and embraced her “I have a private air-plain… whenever you want to see me you just need to call me on the morning and I’ll be there at lunch time, ok?” she laughed and kissed him.
“I can’t believe I’ve had to wait until now to fall in love with you…” said her caressing her cheek and staring his eyes. He kissed her and they sat next to the water.

(the same place, a few months later)

Martha loved how the sun shined on the calm water of the lake… right there Lionel had loved her before she went back to Washington… she smiled and a tear fall from her eyes… “I really miss you…” she whispered to the wind while she ride back to home.

She took the mail and left it on the table of the hall. Clark wouldn’t come until a few hours, so she could have a shower before began to cook. She went upstairs, opened the room’s door and… Lex…?

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Awwwww, truly sweet, beyond wonderful!

I loooooove this refreshing Mionel moment... imagining them riding together is super-lovely!

I'm so sad *_* ... she misses him so much... Crying or Very sad

What's Lex doing at the farm, in her room?! Suspect Is the time of her vacation over? What has he in mind? Shocked

KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Marriage - 14

“Hi…” said him shyly, standing from the bed.
“Wha-what are you doing here? It’s… It’s too early…” her voice was shaking.
“I didn’t come to take you back… I just missed you…” Martha walked in making short and slow steps and Lex walked towards her too “I… I felt alone without you in the house… I just wanted to see you a while…”
His hands were on her waist… her body shivered… not from cold, not from fear… it was something else, another odd feeling running on her veins. Suddenly she turned round in a fast move, grasped the muscles of his chest and, staying on her tiptoes, kissed his mouth, deeply, wildly and passionately.

That couldn’t be a dream… she’d kissed him… she’d already don it before, but he supposed that time was because he’d allowed her to leave, but this one… this one was different.
He kissed her back and she pushed him slowly until they both felt on the bed.
“Martha… I really didn’t come for this…” said him not sure of what was going on, but deeply wishing it to be real.
“It’s me who’s on top, honey… you needn’t say anything…” whispered while she tasted his lips softly “Come on… Clark’s coming for dinner…”

They didn’t least too much to let their clothes on the floor, then… kisses, groans, caresses, moans, touches… and one long and loud yell coming from two voices at the same time. Finally… a hard breathe.
“You were right…” he said.
“What on?” asked her caressing his naked chest and kissing his muscles, as hard as his father’s were.
“I could really feel what you were feeling…”
Martha interrupted him with her finger… she’d heard some noise coming from downstairs.
“It’s Clark!” she exclaimed “He can’t find you here… not like this…” she grasped his wrist and pulled him into the wardrobe “stay here…” said taking his clothes and giving them to him.
“But…”
“Please, Lex…” she begged staring his eyes “It’s my son… he likes to protect me… I don’t want to hurt him and neither him to hurt you…”
“Ok, but…”
“Please Lex” she still begging… but this time it was him who caressed his lips to stop her words “What?”
“It was amazing” he finally said smiling as a kid with a new toy.
“Stay quiet” she said smiling too and kissing him before close the door.
“Mom, are you there?” asked Clark from the corridor.
“I am, honey… give me a while!” she took a towel and covered herself before open the door “Hi, sweetheart…” she said.
“Hi… there’s nothing for dinner…”
“Oh… you’re right… I came up to rest and I felt asleep… I was going to have a shower… but… let me put something on and I’ll come down…”
When Clark had left Martha opened the wardrobe again.
“After dinner Clark uses to go to the barn… you’ll be able to leave then” said her while Lex took a blue short dress, from the cupboard, for her.
“Ok…” he answered sliding the dress down her curves.
Before disappear again, she tasted his lips one more time.

TO BE CONTINUED…

there was more, but i have some homework, so I'll post it later or tomorrow... kisses!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 am

*slaps hands on the side of face in shock* Oh my god!!! SHE MADE LOVE TO LEX!!!!
LOL, gee, Martha really does love hiding her husbands in the wardrobe Razz Razz Razz It's starting to become her thing now.
Can I just ask this, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but.....what's going on with A Really Dark Night? Suspect

KISSES!! I love you Wink
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Aww, they made love! I love you Not just SEX!

“I could really feel what you were feeling…”

Lex saying that is beyond wonderful!

I wonder if she'll feel regret... you know, SHE know what Lex did to Lionel... Mad
One thing was being forced, another one is wanting it... Wink

The whole part is really the sweetest Mex scene ever imagined... I love it!

And... wow, the way she calls him 'honey'.. I'm not sure if somebody ever called him this way!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Marriage - 15

As Martha had said, Clark went to the barn after dinner, so she came back to the room with something to eat for Lex. He was naked in the wardrobe, yet.
“There’s not too much space to get dress in here…” told him after she asked.
“I took something for you…” Martha showed him a plate with macaroni, and playfully he opened his mouth and she let him taste them “How are them?”
“Delicious…” he said opening his mouth again.
“Fine… So eat them quickly and leave…”
“I’ve had another idea…” he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him “What if I stay here tonight?”
“Are you crazy!? Clark sleeps on the next room!” she released from him.
“I’m your husband… Can’t I pass the night with you?”
“Not in this house… not if Clark can…”
He reached her lips to shut up her and the dish felled on the floor. While she was kissing him back he pulled her into the wardrobe and closed the door. When all became dark Martha noticed him rolling her dress up while she was facing the wall.
“Lex… please…” said he voice when his hands turned her round and caressed her ass.
“You can leave if you really want to…” whispered him, breathing on her back, moving hi hand away.
Without say anything, Martha just took his hands back to where they had been a second before and grabbing the clothes on the wardrobe closed her eyes and enjoyed his cock in her body.

Embraced by Lex on the same bed she’d slept with Jonathan… and with Lionel… Martha felt tidy, but amazed; guilty, but fine… she felt as if she’d betrayed her son and the memory of her husbands, but at the same time she felt loved and in love… and that feelings were really scaring her.

“Are you awake?” whispered him moving under the sheets.
“I am…”
“Can’t you sleep” he slide his hands to her breast, prettier and bigger under his fingers.
“I was thinking…”
“What on?”
“On us…” she sighted “…if there’s an us…”
“There is” he said “… since this afternoon” he kissed her neck “It was wonderful”
“Lex…”
“What?”
“Did you kill your father?” her look fixed on the wardrobe while Lex smelled her hair. He could imagine why she asked that… she might be thinking she’d bedded the man who’d killed her husband… she might be thinking she’d loved a monster… but he wasn’t going to let her think that.
“No” he lied really convincing.
“Fine…” she smiled, held his hand, and moved closer to him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Firstly… I love your comments because I can see you like this fic as much as I do!!
About A really dark night… I’m really sorry… I missed ideas to continue it and right now I had absolutely forgotten it… I promise to update it (and try to finish it) before the end of this week… .. .
KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

If she believe his simple "No"... she's completely in love w/him! Razz
I almost can't believe he slept with her in the farm yet!
He had to say her a lie but I'm afraid his lie will prejudice their whole relationship...
I know Lex is gonna do his best to keep her close to him... he's so love thirsty! drunken

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu May 07, 2009 11:44 am

I was sure when the dish fell from Martha's hands, I was sure Clark was going to superspeed his way in....I don't know why I thought that.... Razz
Lex said no...and Martha believed him.
Can't wait for the next update!!
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Marriage - 16

Clark woke up early that morning and went to his mother’s room because he thought it was time to apologize for arguing with her the other day… since he didn’t be really nice with her when he came home for dinner. But the door was blocked.

“I’m in the kitchen, sweetheart!” exclaimed her after listen him trying to open the door.

“You’ve blocked your room’s door…” pointed Clark coming down.
“Did I?”
“Yeah… you did. And you never do…”
“I’ve must have get used to close it in the mansion… I’m sorry…” she took a cup of tea and left it on the table “Here’s your breakfast…”
Tea, pancakes with chocolate, toasts, juice and muffins.
“Mom…” he understood that delicious breakfast as her way to apologize too.
“What?” she walked towards him.
“You’re great…” he took her hand and pulled her down “I’m sorry, too…” said after kissing her cheek.
“Sorry?”
“Yeah… for what happened the other day… for argue with you… it’s just that I don’t like you to waste your life with Lex, even if it’s to protect me…”
“Oh… I’m fine, honey… living with Lex is not as bad as it seems…”
“But he’s closed you as if you were in a prison!”
“We’ve just apologized for arguing once… let’s just try it to not happen again…”
“Ok, mom…”

When Clark had left Martha went upstairs and found Lex naked.
“I saw Clark leaving… so I was going to have a shower…” said him.
“Ok…” said her walking to her night table.
“Don’t you want to join me?” asked him.
“What? Have a shower together?”
“Yeah… come on… come here…” He held her hand and pulled her with him.
“No… Lex… I’m already dressed… please!” she begged… just playfully, ‘cause her feet were following his steps.

(a few months ago)

Martha was going to have a shower when someone rang the door’s bell, so she covered with a towel and opened the door. At the other side Lionel was carrying a tulips bouquet and a sweet smile.
“Hi…” he said surprise for finding her mid-nude.
She said nothing, just jumped to his arms while her towel felled to the floor and began to kiss him as if she’d been months without seeing him.
“I would have left my clothes on the elevator if I had knew I would find you like this…” said him kissing her back and carrying her and the flowers into the apartment before any neighbor could see her naked skin.
“I’ve missed you a lot!” exclaimed her not going down from his arms.
“Me too… but you just left yesterday, honey… what will you do after a week without see me…” he laughed while his hands touched every part of her body leaving her on the floor.
“I was going to have a shower…” told her taking the towel but not covering herself “…do you want to join me…”
“I would really like to, but I didn’t take any clothes… I’m leaving in the evening, honey, tomorrow I have a meeting… I just came to surprise you…”
“You did…” said her taking his hand “Come on… I’ll not be able to be under the water knowing that you’re in the living room…” she pulled him across the corridor and his legs moved as if he was hypnotized by her eyes… he came back to himself when the water was getting his clothes wet.
“Oh, Martha! What am I supposed to do now?!” exclaimed him taking off his wet shirt.
“Haven’t you any other clothes?” asked her playfully.
“Of course I haven’t!” yelled him a little upset.
“Well… in this way… you’re naked, I’m naked, and both of us are in my lonely apartment kilometers far from Smallville… what could we do?” her look was mischievously while her hands slide down Lionel’s chest until touched his already hard manhood… “I think you’ve got me…”
“I did…” said him taking her on his arms again and crossing the corridor to her room.

(a few months later)

She could feel his gaze from the other side of the bed while she dressed herself.
“What’s the matter?” she asked after slide down her jumper.
“Nothing… I just like to look at you…”
“You should dress up… I should leave early…”
“Where are you going?” wanted to know him.
“I have another visit on the hospital… the doctor called me yesterday…”
“It seems important… are you ill?”
“I feel fine… but on the last visit he did some analysis and he might want to show me the results…” told her.
“Can I come?”
“Do you want to come?”
“I would like to… so, yeah… I do”
“Ok… let’s go, so…” she took the keys from her car and they left. Lex drove.

It was odd… not to be with him, but how much comfortable she felt being with him. She spent the journey gazing Lex… he was just a few years older than her son, but he was a man and she was a woman; he was the son of the man she’d loved, but she’d married him instead he obligated her; he was aggressive, cold and cruel, but he’d been sweet, nice and lovely with her that night…

When they sat down at the doctor’s office Lex held her hand and gazed her sweetly.
“Hello, Mrs. Luthor…” said the doc “You don’t come alone today, I see…”
“Hi doctor Green. This is Lex, my…” could she really say it? “…my husband” she’d done it.
“Nice to meet you” no surprise on his face, not an odd look to him… the doctor just shook his hand with Lex “Well… Martha I asked you to come because I thought it was something that couldn’t wait anymore to be told…”
“You’re worrying me, doctor… what is it?”
“I wasn’t really sure at the begin, so I made the test twice… I really didn’t want to tell you without being totally sure…”
“Come on, doc… we’re worrying…” suddenly said Lex.
“You needn’t… Mrs. Luthor… you’re pregnant, congratulations”
“P-p-pregnant?!” her voice trembled and her tone was as a yell.
“Yeah… from about a month”
“It can’t… how can I…?”
“That’s why I made the test twice, Mrs. Luthor… I wanted to be sure, and more over since you lose one baby just a few years ago… but the result is right… you’re expecting a baby for Christmas”
“But she’s fine… isn’t her?” asked Lex while Martha missed words to answer.
“Oh, yeah, she is… but we’ll have to really take care of them both if we want this pregnancy to be successful… She’s on her forty’s and there are risks for her and the baby…”
“Don’t worry… I’ll make sure she’s get enough big for Christmas…” said Lex while Martha gazed his happiness.

TO BE CONTINUES…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm

This was great.

I knew Lex was in Martha's room when it was blcoked Surprised

WHAT, MARTHA'S PREGNANT!!! AND WITH LEX!!! Shocked

Oh my god.....I'm just too lost for words.

Update soon

KISSES
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 09, 2009 1:47 pm

I like these parallelisms between Mex & Mionel (shower scene)!

I was sure she was preg! Cool Wow... Lex & Martha are having a child, it's freaking and beautiful!

I want to know more!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi girls, I'm sorry I've been as long without update, exams are taking all my time... but I needed a break, so I wrote this... .. . KISSES!!!

Marriage - 17

(The same day at the evening)

“Mom, you needn’t go with him again…” told Clark while Martha was taking some things into a suitcase.
“Honey, we’ve already talked about this… I really wouldn’t like to argue with you before leave…” said her not looking at his eyes.
“If I didn’t know it’s impossible I would swear you really want to return to the mansion…”
“That’s because I do…”
“What?!” exclaimed Clark right when Martha realized she maybe hadn’t said it with the right words.
“I mean… I… it’s something I have to do and I want to do it because of that… It… it isn’t as bad as you think… Lex treats me really well, he’s nice with me… and we’ll be fine with him…”
“We¿?”
“I meant… I… I’ll be fine…”
“Mom, what’s up? You seem nervous…”
“I’m fine, honey…” she sat on the bed “I’m just a little tired, today has been a hard day and…” they heard a car coming “It must be Lex” said her looking throw the window how the limousine parked in front the house “Can you help me with this?” she gave him the suitcase and went downstairs.
When Martha opened the door a hand took her wrist and pulled her to one side. Before she could react her lips were trapped between his, sensually caressed by his hands.
“Is my pretty queen ready to come back?” asked him touching her belly.
“Lex… Clark’s coming down…” whispered her pushing him apart right when Clark came out with the suitcase.
The driver took the suitcase while Martha said hello to her son and went into the car. Clark stopped Lex.
“I don’t know what’s exactly in your mind, Lex… but if I find out that you’ve ever touched or hurt my mother… I’ll kill you…”
“I understand that you’re worried, Clark… but your mother’s fine on my hands…” then he left smiling.

“Clark’s really worried for you” told Lex when they went into their room.
“I know… I’ve tried to calm him, but he can’t trust you…”
“Well… I’ve kidnapped and raped his mother… is understandable…” said him taking her by his waist.
“Don’t say it like this… please…” said her releasing from his hands “And he just knows you obligate me to live with you...”
“I’m sorry… haven’t you tell him about the baby?” apologized him.
“He needn’t know, yet…” said her sitting on the bed.
“But he will soon…” he rolled up her jumper and caressed her belly.
“I can’t tell my son I have a baby whose father can be your father or you… I should give him too many explanations…”
“It will be mine… I feel it…” said him while his lips kissed the skin of her tummy.
“What if it’s not, Lex? What happens if the baby’s your brother and not your son?” asked her suddenly.
“Let’s wait until know it to answer this…” said him avoiding the question and sitting astride on her while his hands took off her jumper.

Her body loved to feel his lips on her skin, to feel his caresses on her curves, to feel his body inside of it… but her mind couldn’t stop saying her that there was something wrong on what she was letting to happen… The day before she had thought she could get used to that, live in that kind of game he had made just for her, play his idea of a perfect marriage just to not feel as a prisoner in a fairytale castle, love him and let him love her… but since she’d heart the word pregnant all was different… now there was a little life growing in the game… a life that Lex wanted to add in the game but she didn’t… She knew he thought it could be his opportunity to have a heir, but what if the baby was Lionel’s? Would Lex accept it as if it was his? … she wasn’t as sure of that… and she frightened what he could do if he found out it wasn’t his son…

Meanwhile someone rang the bell of the farm’s door.
“What’s up this time, Lois?” asked Clark opening it.
“I know you and your mother asked me to stop investigating, but my contact in the hospital told me she’d been there again and I was worried… is she fine?”
“My mother’s been in the hospital, today?”
“Didn’t you know?”
“I didn’t… but she said she was tired… I have to leave…” Clark closed the door leaving Lois inside and when she opened the door again he’d already gone.
Maybe his mother was ill and that was why she didn’t mind to be with Lex… maybe it was something serious… maybe she just didn’t want to worry him… maybe…

There were a lot of rooms in the mansion… and when he opened the sixth one and found his mother in the bed with Lex he thought there weren’t enough doors to open…

“CLARK!!” yelled Martha when her son took Lex from his neck and pushed him against the wall.
“CLARK, STOP!!!” yelled her desperately when he took Lex from the floor and throw him to the other side of the room.
“SON, STOP, PLEASE!!!!” yelled her crying when Clark began to punch the bleeding body of Lex.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Hey, I thought you were going to update LATER! That was quick! ^^ Great!

I know, I know I shouldn't hope that... but I hope Lex is the father!
That's why I kept my mouth closed when I had the doubt earlier... Embarassed
I'm sorry, Lionel... I'm that baaaaad, I know! Rolling Eyes Embarassed

She's in the middle of this thorny situation!
She wants the best for her baby and she's afraid of his reaction if he's not the father but she loves him somehow... so? scratch

I don't think Lex would be that horrible as a father anyway... Couldn't he learn from his father's mistakes? Wink

BUT now it's a mess after all, because Clark has discovered everything... and Lex is badly hurt!

What's going to happen? Will anyone pick up the pieces? Is she destined to grow the baby alone?
I'm going to... bom

KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm

It's a short part and it's the last thing I'll post until tuesday... after my exam I'll not stop writting mionel for hours... Razz Lots of kisses for you both!!!

Marriage - 18

When Clark stopped, Lex’s body felt to the floor as if he was dead and Martha was crying in a corner of the room.
“Mom, we’re leaving…” said him offering her his hand to stand up.
“I can’t…” said her shaking her head.
“I don’t matter… you’re coming with me…”
Martha gazed her son, he was staring her deeply… his words were honest… he would taken her with force if it was necessary, so she took his hand and left with him.

(two weeks later)

“… Alexander Luthor, son of the dead millionaire Lionel Luthor, has woken up today from the coma he’d been since he was attack, at night, in his own mansion in Smallville…” Clark quickly closed the TV hoping his mother hadn’t heard it.
“The lunch is ready, honey…” said her from the kitchen.
“Mom… have you thought on come back to the senate?” asked him sitting on the table.
“Why are you asking this?” asked her giggling.
“Well… after… what’s happened these last weeks I thought it could be good for you to come back to Washington… and I could go with you…”
“No, honey… I really don’t want to come back to the city, right now…” she touched her belly, but Clark didn’t notice that…

Martha left the house after wash the dishes because she’d a meeting with her gynecologist for the first ultrasound of the baby. When she was leaving the hospital she couldn’t resist asking for Lex. His room was the 325, she knew it because she’d visited him a couple times during the last two weeks. When she opened the room she found an empty bed.
“Oh my god!” exclaimed her on a whisper. She quickly asked the nurse what had happened to Lex, but before the lady could answer she felt a hand on her shoulder.
“Hi, Martha…” his voice was weak… but it was him.
“Lex… oh my gosh… I thought you were… I…”
Her head found his chest while he embraced that body he’d missed when he opened his eyes that morning.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun May 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Double-update! yay
Aww, the last part with their hug was SO poignant!!! Crying or Very sad
I hope Lex won't try to take his revenge... it wouldn't turn out well for him!
And NOW!!! What are their supposed to do? Living a forbidden romance in secret just like star-crossed lovers?
I tell that because I don't think Clark will ever let her stay with him... Rolling Eyes
OMG... I don't want to know what will happen when Clark will learn about the baby!!!!!!!

Again....good luck 4 the exam!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon May 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I agree with Mony.
Plus, Martha's "I can't tell my son I have a baby who's father can be your father or you.....I should give him too many explanations" That was confusing to me, lol Razz and not to mention confusion to Martha.
And yeah, what will happen when Clark finds out about the baby?
KISSES! I love you

Yes, and good luck for the exams! Cool
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi girls!! I’m back!!!!!!! I’ve more exams the next weeks, but I don’t care… I’ve more time to study now!!! XD I’ll try to update one of my other fics tonight… kisses!!!

Marriage - 19

A while after Martha was against the hospital bed of his room while Lex screwed her ass wildly. He knew he was hurting her, she knew he didn’t want to do that… but any of them said nothing… all was silence until Lex ended and Martha rolled her dress down.
“Do you feel better now?” asked her in a sob but not crying.
“No…” whispered him seriously while his hands did his trousers.
“What about now?” she took her back and left on the bed the photos of baby’s ultrasound.
“Is it…?” he missed words to end.
“Yes… it’s the baby…” answered her smiling with tears on her eyes.
“…our baby…” pointed him holding the photo on his hand.

“Where have you been?” asked Clark when his mother came back later than the time she’d said.
“I told you, with some friends…” answered her and quickly went upstairs.
He was worried about her… he knew Lex had woken up, and he was sure he would come back, so he wanted to protect his mother… that’s what Clark thought while he looked into his mother’s bag in the hall searching for anything that could help him to know if she was safe, and finding something he really didn’t expect.

She couldn’t imagine a happy-family life with Lex, but she missed Jonathan, and she missed Lionel… and Lex was in her life satisfying her in ways any other could… instead that love wasn’t as real as the one she’d felt for Jonathan or Lionel, it was enough for her to feel complete…
A knock at the door took her back from her thoughts.
“Come in, son…” said her, but when she saw the photos on his hands she wished that door to had been locked “You’ve been looking into my bag?!” exclaimed her distracting him from any question.
“What’s this, mom?” he showed her the photos.
“It’s…” she could talk.
“They seem ultrasounds from a baby, but they can’t be yours…”
“Actually… they are…”
“They are ultrasounds or they are yours?”
“Both… I’m pregnant…”
“How can you…?!”
“I know… but I am, I swear… the ultrasounds have been done today…”
“You went to the doctor today?!”
“I did… I’m sorry… I didn’t know how to tell you…” she sat on the bed almost crying.
“But how can it be possible?”
“Well… I got pregnant once… I would lie if I say we didn’t try again with your father, but it never happened again so I supposed that the nave could just help me once…”
“So you are… you are really expecting a baby!?”
“Yeah, I’m a month an a half pregnant, sweetheart…”
“Oh mummy…” Clark sat down next to her and touched her belly carefully as if he could broken it if he wasn’t… and then he used his x-ray vision to look the little life in his mother’s body “It’s very little…”
“He is… but he will grow… I’m expecting it for Christmas…”
“If you’re a month and a half pregnant… it means it’s Lionel’s, doesn’t it?!”
“I’m not sure…” she said closing her eyes and caressing her belly, finding his son’s hand still there.
“It can be Lex’s, too… so…” he was more serious this time.
“Yes…”
“Oh, mom… if you had told me what he was doing to you before I could…”
“Clark… it’s true that the first times he had to force me… but there was a moment when I stop begging him to stop and I just let him love me…”
“That’s what you think, mom… but I’m sure that was just because you weren’t able to beg anymore…”
“No, son… I allowed him to come into my bed… this bed…” her hand touched the sheets where she’d slept with Jonathan, with Lionel and with Lex “Right or wrong, I’ve felt something for Lex and I still feeling it…”
“Do you love him?!” exclaimed Clark.
“Not like I loved your father or I loved Lionel… but I feel good with him, and I don’t care if this baby it’s his or Lionel’s…”
“You can’t be yourself right now… you’re confused, mom… you miss Lionel and this is your way to not be sad… but Lex’s not his father, mom… he’ll hurt you, he’s already done it…”
“No… you’re wrong…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue May 26, 2009 11:15 pm

“…our baby…” pointed him holding the photo on his hand.
Seen? Only this is truly meaningful! MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 2 Mw_yes
Even if I wanted to slap him a few seconds earlier when he hurt her that way... Rolling Eyes
Oh, Clark didn't react too bad... but maybe it's just the beginning...
I can't image how all this situation will evolve but...
I really want to know what's going to happen!!!
Update soon!!! MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 2 Kiss

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next