- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 3 Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Marriage - 20

The next morning, while they were having breakfast, some one knocked the farm’s door and Martha opened it.
“Lex?!” she exclaimed “What…?”
“I left the hospital early in the morning… I wanted to surprise you…” he gave her some flowers “Take your things… we’re leaving home…”
“Who’s there, mom?” asked Clark from the kitchen.
“Lex… I’m not sure this is a good idea… Clark knows about the baby and…”
“What are you doing here?!” shouted Clark after reach the door “Leave if you don’t want to die this time…”
“I’ve come to take my wife back with me, Clark… she’s carrying my baby and I want to take care of my family…” told Lex seriously.
“I should hit hard on your head, because you’ve become crazy… GO OUT!! I said…”
“Please Clark…” begged Martha, trying to calm down her son.
“It’s ok, my dear…”
“Don’t call that to my mother… you obligated her to marry you… and you raped her!”
“I didn’t… I loved her!! And she loved me back, Clark!!!”
“I’m gonna kill you!!” Clark run against Lex with anger, really furious… but suddenly he became to feel ill, and weak… and felt on the ground.
“I found out your little secret… didn’t tell I before?” he showed him a meteor ring on his left hand “I couldn’t stop you the last time because I didn’t wear it… I couldn’t let Martha to see it… she would suspect…”
“Stop Lex!” begged Martha from the porch.
“Take whatever you need, honey… we’re leaving…”
“No… I’m not going with you anywhere… not now… I can’t understand how I can saw any goodness on you…”
“Go into the car or I’ll kill your son, Martha!”
“No… mom…” whispered Clark curled on the ground while his mother went into the limousine.
“I won, Clark…” said Lex kicking the boy on the stomach “Forget her if you don’t want to become a trained monkey in a zoo…” then he left.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know, it’s short… but I felt guilty for haven’t update too much this week and I haven’t enough time to write something longer… KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) - Page 3 Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I can't believe Lex did this mess... now... how will he be able to be loved by her again? He ruined everything I'm afraid... Evil or Very Mad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 am

NOOOOOOO!! Lex, what have you done? He has messed up everything Evil or Very Mad Hope you can update soon! KISSES!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 am

Marriage - 21

Silence…
A sob trying to not be listened…
A guilty look…
Two trembling legs…
A hand calming them…
A frightened look…
Some lips trying to say something…
Silence again.

“Why?!” exclaimed Martha braking down suddenly, gazing that eyes that were confusing her, while some tears began to fell down her cheeks.
“I…” his lips weren’t, again, able to say anything, while he removed his hand from her trembling knees.
“Lex I… I would have come with you… I just needed time to speak with Clark… to tell him my feelings… to make him understand some things… but now… you’ve betrayed us – me and the baby -… how can I trust you again if you’ve tried to…” she stopped herself, knowing she was getting really nervous… “You’ve hurt my son, knowing that would hurt me too” said calmly.
“I’m sorry…” said Lex kneeling in front of her, resting his hands on her tights, showing her his own tears getting his face wet “I wouldn’t killed him… I just wanted to scare him enough to let you go…”
Martha took his hands with hers and raised them staring the kryptonite ring on his finger.
“That wasn’t the right way, Lex… you lied me”
The tone on her voice, the look on her eyes was hurting him more than the injuries Clark had made him before go to the hospital.
“I know… and I’m sorry… just say me what I have to do to have your forgiveness…” begged him.
“Destroy it…” she pointed the ring “Destroy this and everything else you still having about my son’s secret… then I’ll forgive you and I’ll stay with you until you wish…”
“No!” he stood up “Ask me anything else… but I really can’t do this… it have taken me years to discover this, I can destroy it just for you!”
“Neither for your son?” asked her caressing her noticeable belly.
“Ask me anything else… I could make you a castle… buy you the biggest diamond you’ve ever seen… but I can’t do what you’re asking me, Martha…”
“Then, I’ll call a taxi… I’m leaving…”
“You can’t! You can’t leave me, now! You sign the contract, you’re married to me!” but she stand and walked to the door ignoring him “If you leave I’ll tell the world about Clark and his origin… I told you I could do it… now you know I really can… Leave this house and everybody will see your son as a monster…”
Lex couldn’t see it, because she was giving him her back, but a few tears began to slide down her cheeks in totally silence while her foot stopped.
“If you don’t matter, I’ll spend the night on one of the guests rooms…” said her without look at him and leaving the room.
Lex new he’d hurt her too much that day, but he did what he thought was necessary to not lose her… get her love and trust back would be something he should do the next day…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Girls, I’m sorry… I thought I would have time to update ALL my fics but I couldn’t… I spent my free day of the week on the beach (instead today wasn’t a really sunny day here… .. .). But don’t worry, ‘cause I have a free afternoon on Saturday, so I’ll do it then… .. .
LOTS OF KISSES!! And I hope you’ve enjoyed this short – really short – part… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm sooooooooooooo exhausted... soooo exhausted... I'm glad to read something new from this fanfic, really happy!
I'm happy Martha gave him a chance even if he wasted it... and I'm happy she's still at the mansion
Let's see if Lex will be forgiven by Martha... kisses Very Happy

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 am

Whoa......what a way to get Martha to stay at the mansion Shocked
Hope you can update really soon! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello again!!!! It's not too long but I guessed it should be Marriage turn to be updated as it was the one I’ve forgot for more time… I’m sure you’ll like this part… it’s sweet at the end… and I promise I’ll update it soon ‘cause it’s getting to its end… KISSES!!!!

Marriage - 22

The next weeks were nothing else that time passing around them…
Martha even left the room, just to go to her regular visits with the gynecologist when Lex remembered her…
Lex tried to please her on everything he could think on, but she hadn’t smiled since he’d taken her back… He had her with him again… he possessed her again… but he missed her as much as he’d doing in the hospital or while the days he left her spent in the farm…
About Clark… Martha knew nothing about her son, and Lex didn’t tell her anything… The truth was Lex didn’t know anything about him… Clark seemed to have disappeared… he wasn’t in the farm, and neither nobody had seen him in the town… He seemed to had left Smallville.

It was a Friday… Six months of pregnancy… when Lex suddenly came into Martha’s room while she still being on bed and pulled the sheets off from her.
“I can’t stand this situation anymore!” shouted him scaring her.
“Lex! What’s the matter!? What are you going to do?” asked her curling on the bed hugging her belly.
“Get dress… I’ll take your confidence back to me…”
She didn’t understand but that behavior he had was frightening her so she got dress and went downstairs. He followed her by corridors she already knew, and he opened a door she’d already crossed.
“What are we doing in here?” asked her.
“I’m going to destroy everything”
“What?”
“I know it’s not going to be as easy, but if this is the first step then I’ll do it… I’m going to destroy all the proves I have about Clark”
She couldn’t answered… her look was fixed on him and his sudden decision while her eyes filled with tears.
They stayed at the door frame, a crystal didn’t let them cross… Lex took out a command from his pocket with a bottom and gave it to Martha.
“Push it and all this will disappear… forever…”
She did it. She pushed the bottom while he held her hand, and suddenly a big fire started in the room… When it ended the crystal moved and they could walk in… All was burned… the accident’s car, the photos, the videos, the meteor had lost his green light… the room had became an amount of ash…
Martha was standing in the middle of that shadows looking for the rest of something… there was anything readable or understandable there… She turned round and faced Lex, who was walking towards her slowly.
“This is the only thing that was missing in the room…” He took of his kryptonite ring and left in on her hands “Take it, keep it, destroy it… I don’t mind…” he turned round and stepped out the room.
“Lex…” she said approaching to him when he stopped “…thanks” and she smiled… It was incredible… Magic… How could he have wait as much time to do that… She smiled and a shiny white light seemed to appear in that dark basement… the burn smell became rose’s perfume and him… he had the feeling of ever had been happier than then, than on that exact fraction of time when her lips raised and she showed him the pearls in her mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Marriage - 23

Martha crossed the corridor following the melody of Moonlight being played on the piano. As she’d supposed it was Lex who was playing… She went into the office carefully, sat next to him apparently not being noticed and rested her fingers on the key following that melody she loved as much.
“I left a couple suitcases in your room…” said him not stopping the sound.
“I saw them” answered her not able to take her smile out from her face.
“Have you already packed your things?” asked him.
“I haven’t…”
“Do you need someone to help you?”
“I don’t…” she couldn’t resist giggling, while they played together that wonderful song.
“So…”
“Do you want me to leave?” asked her. And his hands stopped while hers still dancing on the piano.
“You’re free, now… There’s nothing I can threaten you with… you can leave…” told him facing her.
“What if I don’t want…?” said her. And right then he held her hands stopping the song and their looks find suddenly.
“You want to stay…?” wondered him.
“Just if you let me…”
“Of course I do… surely I do…” said him taking his hands to the piano.
“That’s what I guessed…” said her pecking his cheek and following his fingers again on the white and black keys.

TO BE CONTINUED…

You see, I’ve been quicker than I hoped… .. .
I really couldn’t resist to write this scene… and the next one or two parts will be the END of the fic, so I wanted to fix this sweet part before began… well… you’ll see it very soon… .. . LOTS OF KISSES!!!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 am

WOW U UPDATED TWICE TODAY!
Aww, how sweet and lovely ^^ I'm happy about these moments of happiness they shared Wink
FINALLY! That was the right things to do and I'm glad she gave him another chance!
BUT where's Clark? And how is possible that this fic is gonna end THAT soon!?
I'm so worried, nothing bad is gonna happen, right?
Please, tell me, because if something horrible happens I'll force u to write a sequel and fix it all! *KIDDING*
KISSEEES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

This is not a really interesting part, except for the last lines, and you're not going to like them… .. .
BTW, let me say I’ve talked with Zoey, and… well… the fact I appear as an Admin now is that she’s definitely not coming back to the forum…

Marriage - 24

The door of the yellow house of the Kent’s farm was closed by key… Martha was afraid… it seemed nobody’d been there for weeks. She wondered where her son could be.
“Maybe Mrs. Sullivan or Mrs. Lane knows something about Clark…” suggested Lex helping Martha to climb the stairs down “Come on, I’ll drive you to the town…”
. . .
When they went down the limousine a few faces turned to them in the main street of Smallville… Martha didn’t care… Lex waited outside while she went into the Talon and she had to also ignore the whispers on the café, coming from the looks that quickly gazed the new and pretty curve of her belly.
“Mrs. Kent!” exclaimed Lois running to the pregnancy woman and hugging her.
“Lois, do you know where is Clark?” asked her walking apart from the tall girl.
“I don’t… actually we all thought Lex had killed you both! But I’m happy to see you’re back and free…” right then the door was opened and Lex’ head appeared looking for Martha.
“Dear, I’ve seen Mrs. Sullivan driving on Metropolis’ way… if you come out we’ll be able to follow her…”
“I’m coming” she smiled to him and looked Lois again “I’m free… but as you can see I’m not back…” then she left leaving Lois astonished in the middle of the Talon.
. . .
They reached Chloe right when she arrived to her apartment in the city. Martha couldn’t run, so it was Lex who followed her first.
“Mrs. Lane, can you wait a while, please?”
Chloe turned back, but seeing Lex, she continued walking.
“Chloe, please… it’s me!” shouted Martha as loud as she could.
“Martha!” exclaimed her “Are you ok? We all thought you were…”
“I know… I’ve already talked with Lois…” said her trying to get her breathe back “Look… I have to talk with Clark… I’m sure you know where is him…”
“Actually… I…” she looked down and continued “I don’t… I haven’t seen him for weeks… We were really sure he’d killed you both…”
“That’s the same Lois told me…” Martha sighted “Thanks, Chloe…” she kissed her cheek and left.
. . .
“You should rest, love…” whispered Lex at some time in the middle of the night after listen to Martha’s sobs.
“I can’t… My son’s left and I don’t even know where he is…”
“I understand… but you need to sleep, dear…” he embraced her and she tried to stop her crying…
. . .
It was a couple weeks later when a knock at the main door of the mansion made Martha run downstairs.
“CLARK!” her voice melted while her eyes filled with tears that quickly got her cheeks wet. He embraced her softly, stopping his own cry, and enjoying the feel of her smell again… His mother was on her arms one more time, and with a still growing belly between them.
“Oh, mom… I’ve missed you a lot…” whispered him not letting her free “You look wonderful”
“And you older, sweetheart” she smiled and kissed his cheek.
“I promise this time I’ll take you out from here… Nothing will stop me…”
“It won’t be necessary, dear… I’m fine, now… I just wanted to have you with me again…” she rested her head on his chest, but suddenly she held her shoulders and pushed her apart softly.
Martha looked back… Lex had came to the hall of the mansion.
“Clark! I’m glad to see you with us… your mother really missed you…” but as if Clark hadn’t listened Lex’ words, suddenly jumped onto him and began to punch his face bravely.
“I’ve been training myself to be able to stand the kryptonite… I’ll kill you before I feel any effect!”
“Clark, STOP!” begged Martha “You’re gonna kill him!” she grabbed her belly “Clark, stop!”
Lex tried to defend himself as he could, some of his security guards came too, they could take Clark apart for a while, but he was too strong for all them together.
Martha began to feel a really hard pain on her belly, as much that she couldn’t even stand it… she felt on her knees, and noticed something wet under her legs… She was in labor.
“I’ll kill you, bastard!” still shouting Clark while Lex bleed wildly “You’ll never touch her again!”
“Stop it, stop it!” exclaimed Lex “She’s bleeding!” Nobody in there could say how it happened, but Lex himself punched the boy with enough strength to make him step back and stop for a sudden “SHE’S BLEEDING!” he exclaimed, and finally everybody listened to him and looked to Martha. Also her took her look down and saw some blood under her knees before faint and fell into a deep darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 pm

O-M-G!!! I see, I'm going to be forced to ask you to write a sequel... Evil or Very Mad Wink *kidding*
Clark misuderstood everything and now... look what happened!
NOOO, I hope everything is going to be ok with the baby!
I couldn't stand it... sigh... I don't want Martha to lose it, it would be really unfair!
PLEEEEEASE! *puppy eyes*

BTW, I'm sorry Zoe took this decision... miss her in this forum...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I have to say it... I LOVE THE PICTURE ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!! I love you I love you

P.S. I'll update tomorrow... .. . (I'm not going to give any spoiler...)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Saeshmea wrote:I have to say it... I LOVE THE PICTURE ON YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!! I love you I love you

P.S. I'll update tomorrow... .. . (I'm not going to give any spoiler...)

Aww, thank you! It took me a while to make it, you know. Wink

Alright, so I'll wait patiently until tomorrow! Very Happy KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 am

Marriage – 25 – THE END

“Mom… Mom… I’m not sure if you can listen to me… they say you can…”

“How is her?!”
“Mr. Luthor, we can’t tell yet, and somebody must see you, you’re hurt and bleeding” told a doctor gazing Lex’ tore shirt.
“I. don’t. care.” Said him slowly but bitting his lip to not shout “I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IS MY WIFE!?”
“She’s not your wife!” exclaimed Clark instinctively.
“It’s not the moment! HOW IS HER?!”
“She’s unconscious right now, but stable. Please, Mr. Luthor, let somebody attend your injuries and then I’ll probably be able to say something else.

“Mom… I would like to apologize… to listen your forgiveness…”

“So…?” said Lex staring the doctor’s eyes after have been seen by a nurse and given a clean shirt.
“She’s in labor…”
“What!” exclaimed Clark, opening his eyes wildly.
“It can’t be possible, she… she isn’t on her seventh month yet!”
“We know… that’s why were trying to stop the baby…”

“I’m sorry, mom… I didn’t want to hurt anybody… You know I’m… I’m not that kind of person…”

“Has they said anything else?” asked Lex coming back to the waiting room with two coffees.
“They haven’t… everybody seems to be ignoring me…” answered Clark taking a cup.
“What? Let me see…” Lex turned back looking for some nurse or doctor around “Hey, you!” he pointed a woman dressed on white and she stopped “I’m Lex Luthor, I’ve gave more money to this hospital that all what you’re going to earn on your full life, so you should tell me something about my wife if you don’t want to lose your job today”
Three more doctors appeared immediately and told them that they hadn’t been able to keep the baby on its position, so the labor would have to continue its way.

“I promise I would change what happened if I could… You know I would do it, mom… you know it…”

“It’s a girl”
“…I have a daughter…” whispered Lex with tears on his eyes.
“… or a sister…” remembered Clark smiling mischievously.
“Can we see them?” asked Lex ignoring Clark’s comment.
“The baby is in an incubator in the baby’s room…” told the doctor.
“I she ok?”
“She’s very little, I mean, it’s maybe too early to say anything sure, but the most probably is that she’ll be fine in a few weeks…”
“What about my mother?” asked Clark, noticing the doctor was saying anything.
“It has been a big effort for her… she was too old, what we already knew, and this complicated labor hasn’t helped her… We’ve had to take her into a coma…”

“I felt as much rage on that moment… I wasn’t able to control myself… my powers… I’m sorry for what I did, mom…”

“Isn’t she pretty?” asked Lex gazing that little life behind the window.
“She is” said Clark with his look lost.
“You know what?” suddenly said Lex “I don’t care if it’s mine or not… I just want your mother to let me grow her up together…”
“The gentleman character hasn’t been made for you, Lex… I’m not going to let my mother make such a mistake...”
“I’m not going to discuss this with you, now…” said Lex trying to be politely “…but you can’t decide for your mother…”

“I regret the moment I decided to open that door, mom… I swear!”

“What are you doing?” asked Clark founding Lex sitting in the waiting room and writing something down.
“A doctor has said we’ll be able to go into her room soon, so I’m writing what I want to tell her because I don’t want to miss any word…”
“She’s in coma; she’ll not care about your words, Lex…”
“They said she can hear us, and I want to believe it…”

“I regret it, I really do, mom… because if I’d continued running… if I had run away, it wouldn’t have happened…”

Two doctors approached to them, surely to tell them they were allowed to visit her…

“Mom, I’m sorry! I didn’t want anybody to…”

“Dead? No! I can’t believe it, you’d just said…” Lex was desperate.
“We know what we said, Mr. Luthor… but she was weaker than we thought… We’re really sorry…”

“Mom… mom, please… tell me…”

It was a really cold morning of winter when Lex left the hospital with the little baby on his arms…

“Why did you have to leave?"

It had happened a month since Martha’s death… Clark knew Lex was going to take the baby that day… Without any reason, he began to ran, the faster he could… He felt an uncontrollable rage…

“Why didn’t you stay with us?”

Then… he found the limousine… He wasn’t sure what was on his mind, he wouldn’t be able to tell why he did that… but he made the car stop, and he opened the back door, and made Lex went out…
“My mother dead because of you!” he shouted.

“But it hadn’t been his fault… He tried to protect you, and he… he corrected his sins on time… not like me…”

Suddenly Clark stopped himself… he was on top of a dead body… What had he just done? What was he thinking on?! There was something nearly felling from Lex’ pocket… it was a paper, a letter…

Martha, I’m not sure what I should say… I mean… you’re lying in a bed, in coma, I’m not even sure if you can listen me, and the little baby you get born, our little baby, in an incubator fighting for his little life. I’m sure the two of you will fight harder to stay together, she looks like you, I’m sure she’ll be as wonderful woman as you are in the future… but you’ll be there to see her, of course you will… next to me, I hope.
Clark’s here too, he can’t stay sit down in the waiting room so he’s all the time giving an excuse to stand up and walk even a few meters… He feels bad… I think he’s blaming himself for all what’s happened, but I’m sure you’ll tell him he’s had nothing to do with all this…
I try to imagine the three of us telling to the little Martha – have I said you I want to call her Martha? I’ll ask you when you wake up and I’m sure you will agree -, telling her how was her birth day in a not too far future… and instead it’s not a clear image… I’m sure we’ll be able to make it real. Because I want to give you this kind of life, Martha, a happy life, a family, a home and all the love I have… because you’ve been the only woman able to take out the best part of me. I love you, and I always will.

“I’ve realized of my mistakes too late, mom… that’s why I’m here, looking for forgiveness in a ghost and carrying the baby you dead for.
She’s three months, now, I cold her Martha, as Lex wanted, and I’m going to tell her how much her mother loved her, and about dad, and Lionel, and Lex… and the happy they always knew to make you… not like me.
Mom, I’m sorry…”
Clark left a white tulip and a letter on the tomb, and then left slowly while the baby held his little finger and let a gentle kiss on it…

THE END.

I know you’re going to kill me… it’s the most dramatic end I’ve ever writted, and moreover for a mionel fanfic… but I really didn’t feel myself able to write a happy end with Lex and Martha and after all what had happened… .. .
I hope you’ll not dislike it as much as to stop reading the rest of my fix ;P KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm

You call it dramatic, I call it TRAGIC!
The funny thing is this: I can't ask you a sequel either, coz you killed half of the characters! Razz
Anyway you brought me on the edge of tears...really! It was like the seddest end you could image, well... at least little Martha survived... But I liked this end after all, because it was just like the end of all the star-crossed lovers in some way.
You made possible an impossible romance, because in your fanfic Martha and Lex really loved each other - with ups and downs -but the did... and that was amazing! KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 am

Hello girls!
Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while, but I was flat out with stuff.
Ok......I have finally caught up on reading this fic....and let me just say, I loved ALL the parts I read today. It was really sad that Martha died, you had me in tears, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop reading your fic's. There was one part I really really loved, when Martha and Lex were playing the melody to Moonlight.....well, because I'm a really big fan of Moonlight Very Happy
And second of all I loved how they named the baby Martha, after her mother......so we can say we've got another Martha Kent Razz
Oh yeah.....after I read that Lex and Clark went into a fight, when I read
Martha began to feel a really hard pain on her belly, as much that she couldn’t even stand it… she felt on her knees
and before I read any further than this I said "Oh my god, she's in labour" and sure enough she was. Ha, I even knew Martha was in labour before I read it.....spooky What a Face
All and all....lovely fic. KISSES

P.S. I read that Zoe's not going on the forum anymore......I'm going to miss her on here. Plus......you've probably heard this a hundred times Razz but.....I love your signature Mony I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3