- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes

3 posters

Go down

What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes Empty What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 am

Hi girls!!! This is my second fanfic.....and as the title says, this is about a series of what SHOULD have been missing MIONEL scenes. Enjoy!! I love you

6.16 Promise

As Lex and Lana were standing in the church, on their wedding day as the priest was talking, Lionel, who was Lex's best man, his eyes drifted away from his son and future daughter in-law, and found himself staring at Martha.
Martha was watching the ceremony, until....she had this feeling that somebody was watching her, she looked and saw Lionel staring at her. They smiled at each other. Lionel then pionted to himself, then Martha while he was mouthing you, me, and then he pointed at Lex and Lana. Martha then got this look like she was saying huh. It was Martha's turn to hand signal, first she shook her head, then she did the you, me and then pointed to the church doors, and then it was Lionel's turn to get that look like he was saying huh.

After Lex and Lana were pronnounced husband and wife, everyone was heading outside to wave Lex and Lana off. In the crowd, Martha was looking everywhere for Lionel, and then all of a sudden she snuck out of the crowd and into another hallway of the church, she was sneaking around as if she was at school and was afraid to get caught. All of a sudden....
"Martha, where have you've been?" asked Lionel, popping out of nowhere, which scared Martha. Suddenly, without saying a word, Martha pushed open a door to a room of the church, and kissed Lionel, not wanting to stop. They then fell down on the floor, with Martha straddling on top of Lionel.
"Martha, what are you doing?" Lionel said as the two finally stopped for some air.
"I'm doing what I've been wanting to do a looooong time ago." replied Martha as she went in to kiss Lionel again.
Lionel stopped the kiss. "Really? Right here, now, at my son's wedding." he said.
It took a while for Martha to answer. "Yeah." she simply said. "So what, my son's here too." She went in to kiss Lionel again.
After a while, they brake apart again. "What if somebody catches us." Lionel said.
"No one will, because they are all outside." replied Martha, as she sighed because Lionel kept on braking apart their kiss.
"Oh, you are good ." Lionel said.
"Well, I am one very naughty little girl." Martha said, playfully, in a little girly voice.
"You are one very naughty girl Martha Kent." said Lionel, grinning. "Come here you." With that, Martha dived in with kissing Lionel again, this time there was no braking apart, which Martha was much happy about.

Meanwhile, outside the church.
The crowd were all standing around, Lex and Lana were obviously in the car already. Clark and Chloe were standing next to each other. Clark was looking over at the crowd of people, searching for his mother.
"Hey Chloe, have you seen Mom?" asked Clark.
"More so, have you seen Daddy Luthor?" was Chloe's reply.

Back inside the room Martha and Lionel were in.
Lionel was half lying and half sitting up against a wall, and Martha was lying on top of him, eyes closed. Lionel was stroking her hair.
"I love you Martha Kent." he said to a sleeping Martha. "I always have......and I always will." Lionel then kissed her forehead.
Martha then moaned in her sleep and then a smile appeared.

THE END
Well....for this missing scene anyway Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes Empty Re: What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm

awwww Razz so lovely!

I loved their complicity there! Razz

Thanks for this perfect Mionel one-shot! I love you

I can't wait for more!

I've feeling I'm gonna say all the time: "Why didn't they show this? Why, writers?" Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes Empty Re: What Should Have Been - a series of MIONEL missing scenes

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 pm

IrisMn wrote:I've feeling I'm gonna say all the time: "Why didn't they show this? Why, writers?" Wink

Razz Razz Razz Do this everytime can you? I would love that Exclamation Cool Wink I love you

Anyway, thanks for you comment, and I'm glad you like this

BTW nice John Glover avatar
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun May 17, 2009 7:54 pm

I love this shot!!! It's so amazing how she take him into the room and... Wow!! So lovely!!! I agree with Mony, they show a sweet complicity in there... I would love this would have happened in the series!!! Sad Razz KISSES and waiting for MORE!!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue May 19, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks for your comment Saeshmea, I'm glad you like this too I love you Now for this.....um....I'll just tell you at the end.....what I will say is that, I can't believe that I am writing this, but I thought of this missing scene anyway.

6.22 Phantom

As she was walking through Metropolis Airport, Martha was thinking about all the people in her life that she would be missing, and what will lie ahead for her in Washington.
When Martha finally was outside, she waited until all the cars came rushing by. As she did, her mind kept on wandering to that last conversation she had with Clark, and that party everyone threw for her.

(Martha's party)
There was lots of food on the table, and even a banner saying "Farewell Mrs. Kent" which was made by Lois.
"We just wanted to congratulate you Martha." Lionel had said. "May you do great things for our country while in Washington."
Martha, Lois and Chloe then raised their glasses and "Whoooooo!" then they clinked their galsses and drank.

(Metropolis Airport)
Martha smiled at the memory of her party, then she was interrupted by a car horn. It was then Martha realised that she was on the other side of the street. A black limousine stopped and someoe stepped out.
"Lionel." Martha said, suprised and a little bit shocked.
"And a hello to you too." Lionel said, laughing.
"What are you doing here?" asked Martha. "Not that I'm glad to see you here."
Lionel grinned and then pulled out a rose from behind his back. Martha stared in awe.
"Awww, is that for me?" Martha said, taking it from him. "It's lovely, thank you."
"I couldn't let you go without a last goodbye." Lionel said. Martha looked up into his eyes.
After a while. "Martha." said Lionel. "I....I....I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." replied Martha, and then they both hugged.
After a long moment, Lionel broke the hug. "You should go." he said. "They're waiting for you."
Martha looked over at the plane, and then back to Lionel. "Oh." she said. "I guess I should. Call me."
"I certainly will." replied Lionel.
Martha then turned to head towards the plane. But when she was nearly there, her mobile phone rang. She stopped dead in her tracks, laughed and answered it. "Hey.......I'm not even there yet. Are you missing me already?"
"Terribly." answered Lionel. "I just thought I tell you that I'll ring you sometime later today."
"Ok." Martha said, laughing. "Just make sure I'm in Washington first."
"Will do" replied Lionel.
"Bye Lionel." said Martha, still laughing.
"Bye Martha." Lionel said.
Martha shut her phone. When she got on the plane, she looked back one more time at Lionel, then headed in the plane. Lionel stared as the plane took off.

THE END
There's more, so don't worry....you can breathe now girls, lol. Yes, with this episode I felt like Annette should've had a lot more screen time than she did....and I also felt that Martha should've had at least a party. Now you can see why I cried when Annette left the show Mad
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue May 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Aww...that was a huge missing scene!
How lovely, how sweet and way better was this departure... they had to show it this way, I was soooo pissed they showed just a short call between Lionel and Martha, even interrupted by Clark after the door of the elevator opened!

Once again....

Why didn't they show this? Why, writers? Razz

POST MORE SOOONEST!!! YAY bounce

Miss O'Toole wrote:Yes, with this episode I felt like Annette should've had a lot more screen time than she did....and I also felt that Martha should've had at least a party. Now you can see why I cried when Annette left the show Mad

You get the point! SV writers build some beautiful, beautiful characters BUT they make a mess when it's time to send-off in my honest opinion... one of the few good send-off was the one of Lana, after all... I can't remember any other worthy goodbye... Martha deserved more screen-time but... silent

Anyway talking about that... I was wondering if any of you has an interview when AOT talks about her departure as Martha Kent, it would be more than appreciated if you have it! AND... I'd love if you have an interview when she talk about Clana (you know, after all she played Lana once), many fans in another forum talked about this and I was curious to read it...any of you can find these? Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 19, 2009 10:18 pm

This new shot was so CUTE!!! I loved it!!! I agree with both of you... this should have been the real good-bye to Martha... not just a quick scene with Clark on the farm... .. . I would have really loved something like that... it would have been as sweet... *sight*
But well... fortunately Miss. O'Toole wrote it for us I love you !!! (Oh, and don't worry... I cried when Annette left the series too... .. .)

For IrisMn... I haven't any AOT's interview talking about her leaving the series or about Clana... but I'm sure Zoey does... anyway I'll try to look for it, it would be really lovely to read it... Razz

And ending my comment... I'll update one of my fics today... I don't know which right now... but I will... I promise... I really need it... Razz KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 am

Hey girls!! Really sorry for the looooong wait....but I have been doing something else. Anyway, with this missing scene.....hehe I just couldn't resist writing this. KISSES! I love you

4.18 Spirit

(while Martha was possessed by Dawn Stiles)
Martha opened the doors to Lex's study. She walked in and stopped in the middle of the room and folded her arms across her chest. Lionel walked in, and was suprised to see Martha.
"Martha!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the Talon."
Martha tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't care so much about work, work sucks."
Lionel was taken aback by this.
"Martha, you love working at the Talon." Lionel said. "What's gotten into you?"
After a while. "Is this Talon that I'm working at, is it some kind of work experience or something because....." Martha then rolled her eyes while still twirling her hair. ".....it is sooooo lame."
Lionel then burst out laughing, and then walks over to her. "You are such a character Martha Kent." he said, he then put his hands on her shoulders. "What made you come here?"
Martha shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." she simply said, then she started twirling her hair again.
Lionel stared lovingly at Martha. Martha then caught him looking at her.
"What are you looking at?" Martha said, disgusted.
Without saying anything, Lionel went in to kiss Martha. Martha tried to stop it, but Lionel wouldn't let her. Martha then successfully broke the kiss, and held them at arms length.
"Ewww, gross." Martha said, then quickly added. "I mean what are you....I'm....oh what the hell." She then jumped on Lionel, he caught her, and then they kissed, passionately.
Suddenly Martha stopped, and jumped down. "Oh my god what am I doing?" she said, not realising she said it out loud. "Um.....I have to go, I'll be late for work."
"Hang on." Lionel said. "You said...."
"I know." Martha interrupted him, she opened a door. "Laters."
When Martha closed the door, Lionel got this confused look.
Outside Lex's study, Martha was wiping her mouth and spitting as she was heading outside.
"Ewww." Martha said, disgusted. "I can't believe I just lip-locked that guy, especially an old guy like him."

(when Martha wasn't possessed)
Martha opened the doors to Lex's study, walked in and stood in the middle of the room. Lionel was already there.
"Martha" Lionel said. "It's good to see you again."
"Again?" Martha asked with a very confused look.
"Yes." replied Lionel. "You came by to see me yesterday."
"Oh." Martha said.
Lionel then laughed. "I would say you were like a teenager again."
"Well, you're not wrong there that's for sure." replied Martha.
"What are you talking about Martha?" asked Lionel.
"I was possessed by a teenager named Dawn Stiles." Martha told him.
"Oh." Lionel said, with a little hint of disappointment. "Which means you don't remember anything?"
"Oh god." Martha suddenly said. "If I came here yesterday, we didn't." and she stopped right there.
"Huh." Lionel said. "Oh, no."
Martha sighed with relief. "I must admit, yesterday I don't why I came here, I don't know why I came here now. But now I know, if I did anything yesterday, you now know it wasn't me, so I'm sorry if anything did happen."
"No, you don't have to be sorry." Lionel said. "Because nothing did happen."
Martha sighed with relief again. "Well." she said. "I better get home, before Jonathan and Clark send out a search party."
Lionel laughed. "Yes." he said. "They'll start making posters and give out a reward for your return."
Martha also laughed, she opened the door. "Bye Lionel."
"Bye Martha." Lionel said.

THE END
See you in the next missing scene. Cool BTW nice car Mony
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 am

I love this one!!!! You've inspired me... can I use this idea for a fic¿?? I even don't know if I will writte it... but it would be really funny!! KISSES!! And trust me again... I LOVED!! this missing scene... I love you Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed May 27, 2009 10:51 am

I've inspired you!! That's great....and of course you can use this idea....I would be honered. KISSES!! Wink I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 27, 2009 5:48 pm

This part was so funny!
Even if I wouldn't be able to describe 'gross' any of his kisses! LMAO
I loved this missing scene, they really had to show some Mionel in Spirit!

As promised...

Why didn't they show this? Why, writers? silent

Miss O'Toole wrote:BTW nice car Mony
lol yeah, nice... especially the boy who drives it Wink Rolling Eyes

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

IrisMn wrote:lol yeah, nice... especially the boy who drives it Wink Rolling Eyes
Whoa, Mony. Who is this boy? Shocked rabbit
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:lol yeah, nice... especially the boy who drives it Wink Rolling Eyes
Whoa, Mony. Who is this boy? Shocked rabbit

Just the funniest and most strange guy alive, he must be to drive that car! lol Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

lol!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 am

Alright, with this missing scene.....this is sort of an extended-missing scene. Hope you enjoy!

2.12 Insurgence

If they kill us, those will be the last words we ever spoke to each other

Those were the words that kept on going around in Martha's head, as her eyes darted back and forth from Lionel to Pine, with a fearful look.
As Bishop, Pine and Nicky were busy doing their stuff, Lionel gets Martha's attention.
"Martha." Lionel said in a very low voice, so that they wouldn't be heard.
After a while. "Yeah." Martha replied, lowering her voice too.
"Are you alright?" asked Lionel. After he said that, Lionel realised that was probably the most dumbest question he had asked, given the situation that they were in.
"What are you talking about?" asked Martha, even she was stumped by the question. But then the realization dawned on her that Lionel was asking if she was alright because Martha didn't realise how long she had been silent for after what Lionel had said earlier.
"Um.." Lionel tried again. "What are you thinking?"
"Oh." Martha just said. "Uh...oh...I'm...I'm thinking so many things right now. My heads going at a hundred miles an hour."
"Oh." Lionel said, smiling.
Martha then looked at him as he simply strokes his beard and smirks. Martha becomes shocked as she realises what Lionel's thinking and gasps.
"You like being here don't you?" she said.
Lionel just said nothing.
"You think that being held hostage together with me gives you pleasure?" Martha asked.
"Yes." Lionel quickly said. "It gives me absolute pleasure. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me."
Martha was horrified.
After a while of staring at Martha, Lionel said. "Martha. If we don't make it out alive, there's one thing I need to tell you." And without giving Martha a chance to say anything, he kissed her, for a long time.
At first, Martha widened her eyes in shock. She was in shock for so many reasons, one was, the man that was kissing her, was her boss, and he knew full well that she was married, and two, she was in shock that he could even find her lips, considering that Lionel was blind, and three, she was actually surprised at herself that she didn't pull away from the kiss. But she didn't think anything of it, becuase she knew the kind of things that people do when you're in a crisis, or when you think you're going to die; and this was one of those situations. Even if Lionel thought differently about it.
After their very long kiss, they broke apart, and stared at one another. But that was short lived before they got interrupted by Bishop's voice.

"What the hell is this?!"

THE END
Until next time, for more Mionel missing scenes Wink

A/N:
Hey girls! So sorry that it took me a very long time to update, even though I said one time that I would promise I would update but didn't, but something else came up and I couldn't update. Things had been very hectic around here for the last few weeks, but everything's fine now....I hope. Fingers crossed Razz But let me tell you, in those weeks I really missed this fic, thinking of some Mionel missing scenes. Oh my god.....I can't believe it's been over a month without updating Embarassed I'll try to see if I can update more often this time, in the meantime.....I hope you have enjoyed this very short, little, extended-missing scene. KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 am

That was sooooo amazing, girl!
It was brilliant... I LOVE IT!
It just made me smile their talk and then the sudden LONG kiss!
It absolutely had to happen!!! And even risking to sound dreary...

Why didn't they show this? Why don't you, writers? silent

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 am

Like it¿?? NO!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I love you Razz ... .. .
It was great seeing them kissing in insurgence... .. . more over because then Martha had the best kiss she ever had with her husband on the full series... so with your scene in the episode, the end Monathan kiss seems her way to apologize in silence for what happened Very Happy
Anyway, this short missing scene was wonderfull and I'll be waiting the next... .. .
and don't worry if you're late on update cause I also cross my fingers hoping to find enought time to update my fics... .. .
LOTS OF KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down