- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!)

3 posters

Go down

DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!) Empty DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Dating him - 1

When the door’s bell sounded, Martha almost felt running across the corridor to reach it. She was amazed, she new who was expecting her in the other side, but she didn't want him to think she was as nervous...
That was her first date since... since her last date with her husband before marry him! She was a teenager then, a young girl with her first and unique boyfriend… She wasn’t really sure to know what she was supposed to do… she wasn’t nineteen anymore… she was on her forties, now…
She breathed, calmed herself, prepared her smile, and opened the door.
"Hi, Victor!" She said kindly.
"Wow! You look wonderful tonight, Martha..." Said the dark-eyed and blonde-haired man standing at the porch carrying a red roses bouquet.

ONE WEEK AGO...

It was late... It was too late! She couldn't believe she'd got slept the same day she had the meeting with...
"Lionel!" exclaimed her when she found him going out the elevator of her apartment, right when she was stepping out of it.
"I was hoping another kind of welcome..." said him joking.
"What are you doing here?" asked her closing the door of the flat and walking across him without even gaze him.
"I came to visit you... Aren't you happy?" said him following her on a careful distance.
"I haven't known about you since I moved to Washington... You've ignored my calls and haven't answered my e-mails... And now you're asking me if I'm happy to see you?"
"I'll take it as a yes" said him jumping into the elevator right when the doors where closing.
Martha said nothing, just looked at him with a kind of sweet rage on her eyes.
"Alright, I agree with you... I've not been very polite these last weeks... but I've been really busy... I haven't got too much time to..." he saw her look, it seemed as if it was trying to kill him following the wish of some deep feelings... "I missed you..." he confessed right when they arrived to the hall, hoping that would change her expression…. and she stopped her step, ignoring that the doors had opened "I missed you as much that just thinking on you hurt me... I thought I could maybe forget you and let you begin a new life without the remember of Jonathan and the shadow of my past sins... but the only thought of my life without you was as painful that I had to come here to make sure that the sweet red-haired who I dreamed with still being something else than just an illusion in my mind..."
"What do we exactly do in these dreams?" asked her with a mischievously smile.
"I can't tell you now, but maybe if we come back to your apartment... I'm sure you've never tasted the breakfast I would give you..." he smiled, approaching to her to take her waist, but right then the elevator's doors opened again and a woman came in with two kids.
“Up or down?” asked the lady looking at Martha, who’d made a gaze to her watch.
"Oh my god!" exclaimed her going out the elevator running, after see she was being fifteen minutes later than she already was.
"Martha wait, it was a joke!" shouted Lionel following her, thinking he'd maybe offended her.
"I'm sorry... I'm really late to a very important meeting..." apologized her seeing him coming, from the taxing she'd made stop "What if we have lunch together...? There's a great restaurant at the corner of the street..."
"I'll be waiting you there..." whispered him right when the yellow car run away.

Later, after her meeting and some apologizes for being late, Martha left her office and went to her apartment before meet Lionel at the restaurant. She hadn't had enough time that morning to make up herself and she wanted to look wonderful.
When she went into the restaurant looked for a curled-hair man alone, but she found Lionel sitting down with another man.
"Hi" said her shyly.
"Oh, Martha, this is Victor..." both man stood up and the blonde-haired moved the chair to let her sit down "He's... a friend..." said after a while.
"Nice to meet you..." said the guy "If I had known Lionel knew women as beautiful as you I wouldn't have waited to find him in Washington to meet him again..."
Martha blushed sitting down and gazing Lionel.
“We met in the park… I went there for a walk to spent the morning…” told him.
"So you've met in this big city after...” she stopped a while thinking “…what do you know each other from?"
"College..." quickly answered Lionel... “We studied together...”
"Wow... So what a surprise to meet each other after so much time...!"
"Yeah... A good surprise, and better since you came..." Lionel saw how Victor held Martha's hand on the table and took it to his lips “Are you her girlfriend, couple, wife… or do I have any possible of dating you one day?”
“You don’t…” they listened Lionel’s voice saying.
“Why not?” asked Martha turning her head to him.
“Well… because…. Uh…” he realized there wasn’t any reason to say instead he confessed his true feelings right then and there “…you’re too busy in the senate…”
Martha giggled while her mind tried to read Lionel’s thoughts, and then turned to Victor.
“Not as busy for a date with a so good-looking man…” She really couldn’t believe what she’d just said… she was flirting with that man she didn’t know… But she knew it was funny to see Lionel becoming jealous in silence.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know… it’s not an update… it’s a new fic… you’re maybe gonna kill me, but I really needed to write something funny and happy, and my other fics are not exactly funny or happy… XD… .. . so I promise I won’t forget them, but let me please post this one first… LOTS OF KISSES!!!

PS. I’m sorry for being as lost these last days/weeks… .. . I have to confess I’m really unable to organize my time with my new job… .. . (going to class I had more time to write, even if I had too study for exams or do homework… .. . ) Anyway, I have a new mobile phone that let me pass what I write in it to my PC… .. . and this is a joy because I’ve just got it yesterday and today I’ve been writing everywhere I’ve gone!!! I hope it will help me to update sooner… .. . again, LOTS OF KISSES!!!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!) Empty Re: DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!)

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

That was amazing!
It just seems so funny, cute and maybe soon it will be even hot and sexy... but I already hate this Victor!
So while Martha is dating this *************, Lionel is all alone and sad? Crying or Very sad
I can't wait to read more and don't worry you won't be killed just for writing another beautiful fanfic! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!) Empty Re: DATING HIM - a jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha... .. . (FINISHED!!!)

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow!!!
A jealous Lionel and a flirting Martha! Yay!!! Can't wait to see how this fic turns out Very Happy
And it's okay, I have trouble with juggling my homework, work, and stuff I have to do at home too, so I know where you're coming from.
KISSES!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 pm

After say to IrisMn I would try to update before she leaves I’ve checked my fic to see where I left it and… I’M SORRY!!! ‘cause I was sure I’d post this part a week ago… but I didn’t… (*I don’t know why*) anyway, I’m posting it now and I’ll try to keep my thoughts on mionel this afternoon to write something tonight… .. .

Dating him - 2

"Martha, I love you" said Lionel to the man gazing him from the other side of the mirror "Martha, I want to find out those feelings..." he walked away from the mirror, tired… any word seemed enough for him to tell Martha what he felt every time they were close; any sentence sound enough convincing…

A WEEK AGO...

After lunch together, Martha and Lionel said goodbye to Victor and went to the park near her apartment for a walk. He hadn't talked too much at the restaurant, and instead her arm was resting on his, any of them was saying nothing. They found a bench and sat down for a while.
"Is anything wrong?" asked her worried for his silence.
"I'm not sure..." answered him on a sight.
"So... are you going to tell me what's on your mind, or will have I to guess it?" she looked at him smiling, but he didn't.
"Have you had any date since you moved?" suddenly asked him.
"Do you mean like...?"
"Yeah... I mean a date with someone... a romantic one... Answer me... Have you?"
"Can you tell me exactly why should I answer you? I can date whoever I want!" exclaimed her standing up from the bench.
"I didn't mind this... I... I just wanted to know if..." his voice trembled while he stood next to her "...if there's anyone on your life..."
"You're asking me if... Oh!" she yelled, upset and irritated "You should already know it, Lionel... you... Argh!" she yelled again and left.
"Martha, wait, please! I don't... I..." he followed her until she disappeared on a corner.

He waited for her to arrive to the apartment on the building hall, but hours later he understood she didn't want to see him, so he left a red tulip and a note next to her door and left.
*I'm sorry. L. L.*

Martha knew she had no matter to be upset with Lionel, but she was, because the matter she hadn't date nobody since Jonathan's death was him... Instead it was weird to imagine something together; Martha couldn't take him out from her mind... he was the one on her life…
She put the tulip between the pages of a poetry book and left the note on the night table before go to bed thinking she hadn’t said goodbye to him...

ONE WEEK LATER...

"The evening has been wonderful..." said Martha when Victor drove her at home.
"I'm glad you've enjoy it, but I was hopping to continue it at you apartment..." said him passing his arm round her shoulders and smiling mischievously.
"Don't go as fast, dear... Better we let this for the next date..."
"Then I can't do anything else than ask you to dinner with me tomorrow night..." she laughed but didn't answer “So... What do you say?"
"Alright... But don't take it like an invitation to my room..."
"I'll pick you at seven..." he held her hand and left a kiss on it.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope you’ve liked it… well… I don’t like it because Martha and Lionel just argue in this part, and Martha dates Victor… but I find sweet how Lionel tries a different ways to talk with Martha… .. . well… that’s all… I should leave now or I’ll be late at work… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Saeshmea wrote:"I'm glad you've enjoy it, but I was hopping to continue it at you apartment..."

WOAH, someone neeeeeeeds tons of ice here! Uh, Victor? Take it easy, little man... Martha's not a slut... Wink (That's what I needed to tell to Victor) Razz Level of hate for Victor just because he dares to stay near Martha from 0 to 10: 10!!!! Razz

Except that it's so cute to read about Lionel struggling... pooor Lionel, he's madly in love with her... and Martha loves him too, but she dates another man just in order to make him jealous... the matter is that he doesn't understand it... Sad

I've just remembered I wanted to write a really similar mionel fanfic a long ago... but there (in my idea) Lionel was so desperated that he decided to... silent well, I can't tell it...maybe one day I'll write this fanfic and I don't want to spoil! Wink Laughing

KISSEEEEES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:05 am

Hi girls!!! As you can see I’ve followed IrisMn suggestion of looking for my inspiration in Dating Him… this is not a really long part, but at least I’ve been able to update an old fic… the truth is that I hadn’t update this one yet because I thought I had already prosted my original part 3 where the plot got a really different way… fortunately I didn’t so I’ve been able to change my mind… .. . Well… lots of kisses and really sorry for not updating as often as I should… .. .

Dating him - 3

The alarm clock rang at seven o’clock in the morning, but Lionel was already awake. He haven’t been able to sleep a full night since he came back from Washington… Damn Martha, he thought, if she wasn’t as stubborn things would be easier… But any way he couldn’t say he didn’t love her character, he really did… it made of her the special woman she was… the one he loved but he wasn’t able to tell… How could he be as foolish?! If only he could say her that magic three words… then everything would change and… and maybe she would forgive him… .. .

FOUR DAYS AGO…

“Martha take the phone, please, Martha, take the bloody phone, please… Martha take it!” Lionel was walking around his office with the phone on his ear after dial Martha’s telephone number for the… eleventh time that day.
“Could you please stop calling me?” asked the voice he’d hoping to listen for hours.
“Oh, Martha, please, don’t put down the phone… let me apologize, listen to me just for a while… please!”
“I’m listening…” of course she knew she was being cruel, but he couldn’t show as easy the happy she was of listen his voice as desperate.
“I’m sorry… I… I had a foolish behaviour the other day, I hadn’t any right of ask you as private questions… It’s just that I… I…”
“You what, Lionel?” he was going to say them, he was going to say the words she wanted to listen to… she felt that…
“I just wanted to make sure you were fine…”
He hadn’t… How could he be as brave in business and as much coward with her…
“I am, Lionel… really fine… and pretty much since I met Victor again this morning…” told her in a last try.
“What Victor?” wondered him.
“Your friend Victor… and he’s asked me to go out together…”
“You said no, didn’t you?”
“We’re dating this Friday…”
“Dating?!” exclaimed Lionel.
“Yeah… like a date with someone… a romantic one…” answered her using the same words he had when they argued in the park.
“You can’t date Victor!” shouted him by the phone.
“Why not?”
“Because…” a long silence followed that because.
“I imagined that… Look Lionel… As I have no one else in my life I can date anyone I wish… so, please… stop calling me at every hour of every day ‘cause I’m really not gonna answer your calls again!” right then she put down the phone making a big noise that hurted on Lionel’s ear.

FOUR DAYS LATER…

While he drunk some coffee in the living room he wondered if Martha would be serving just one or maybe two cups of tea that morning… It was Saturday, she told him she was dating Victor on Friday, and he knew that man… He blamed himself for introducing Martha and Victor to each other while the image of them both on Martha’s bed came to his mind… He had to stop that sickness thoughts… but he couldn’t call her because she wasn’t going to answer the phone, so he dialed a different number this time.
“Yeah?”
“Victor, it’s Lionel Luthor…”
“Lionel! I was sure it wouldn’t take too much until you called me… I’m sure you’re worried for the ginger you introduced me the last week, don’t you?”
“Her name’s Martha, Victor… and I know you dated her yesterday…”
“I did… It was wonderful… she’s an amazing woman… She isn’t an easy one, but there’s no problem ‘cause I’m meeting her again tonight and this time I’m sure she’ll let me know her deeply… you know what I meen, don’t you?”
“No… you can’t date her again, Victor… she’s a respectful woman, she’s a senator… she isn’t the kind of woman you use to…”
“I know… that’s why she has me as much crazy! Well… I have to leave… I’d like to reserve a room in the hotel we’re having dinner tonight…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm glad you followed my suggestion! The final part was sort of funny... I don't know why lol
But Victor is still an ass-head! (Sorry, but I had to tell that... Rolling Eyes)

Lionel is so unsure and is not able to tell her how he feels... Idea we need a stratagem, or a miracle here... because if nothing happens I wonder WHEN he'll be eventually able to tell her the truth! I dunno...

Damn! Someone must do something, someone must keep Victor away from Martha! Lionel, do anything! lol!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Dating him – 4

He left the still-filled-cup on the table and run out the house. He had a new opportunity! Martha was a great woman, she had been able to keep Victor away from her during the date, but he wasn’t going to risk again… He had to tell her the truth about his “friend”, he had to advise her! He couldn’t call her because she wasn’t going to take the phone… He had to go there personally and talk to her… instead he knew she would be mad after know he didn’t exactly met Victor in College after all… .. .

Martha turned round on the sheets of her bed… weekend, again… She stretched her arm and took the phone from the night table… no signals from Lionel… Her fingers moved by themselves over the numbers… She’d dialed his number, as every morning since they argued, but then she put down the phone, before do the call, and thought on how stupid he’d behave just because of another man… She couldn’t say she didn’t like to see him as jealous for her, but he hadn’t even declared to her yet… so he hadn’t any right to forbid her to meet anyone.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lionel went out the airport and went into a taxi a lady had asked to stop.
“Sorry, I’m in a hurry!” he apologized closing the door and giving the address to the driver. He had to take an ordinary plane because the Luthor Corp’s jet was being used by Lex. The clock on the car showed half past five… .. .

Victor didn’t seem a bad man… quiet player with women, but clever and funny… It had been a good date the last night, but she didn’t want to go too fast on some ways… she hadn’t been with a man since Jonathan… and the only one on her mind didn’t seem able to do any step forwards… .. .

Lionel sight when the taxi stopped in front of Martha’s apartment seeing it was ten to seven… he paid the journey and run out the car with a bouquet he’d bought on the way to her house… .. .

The door bell rang. Martha took her purse and opened the door. Her face turned on surprise when twelve red roses appeared behind. She took them smiling and kissed the cheek of the man that had carried them.
“They’re lovely, Victor!” exclaimed her leaving the bouquet in the kitchen and living the apartment with him.
“I just wanted you to know I can be a gentleman too…” he smiled while they turned the corridor.

Eight orange tulips, one for each day that had passed since they argued, felt to the ground when Lionel saw he’d been late.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Definitely I'm losing my imagination, 'cause I have this written since midday, but I wanted to make the chapter longer... I wrote another page but... I hate what I was able to write... so I post this and I'll try to continue the fic later (I'll thank any idea Razz )
Kisses!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Nooooo, that's sooooo wrong, soooooo wrong! Lionel, distract Martha and punch Victor!
Damn, damn, damn! I can't believe Lionel is late...! This must have something to do with BAD karma, no other reason!
If he let her go though, then I'm afraid he'll lose his last chance with her...that's so unfair!
You can't let this happenning!
Well, take your time, immagination will find its way back to you, no doubt!
About me... I hope to be in my best Mionel mood to write a new part of Collide soon , but my mood is shift to Hilson at the moment ...lol
I hope you feel better! Kissesssssss

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi!!!! I was just reviewing my pen-drive when I saw I had this chapter on writing so I tried to finish it to post something… I didn’t know it had been so long since the last day I updated Dating Him… WOW… two months!!!
I hope you like it… well… you won’t… honestly… it’s a horrible part… but it will get better on the next one… I hope to keep the inspiration this have given me to update sooner… Kisses!!!!!

Dating him - 5

The taxi still there, so he went in again and asked the driver to follow the white limousine in front of them.
Victor took Martha to the most expensive restaurant of the city, and Lionel followed them inside, and sat on a table near them. Martha looked radiant, she wore a golden short dress that showed her legs but not her neckline, and her hair was tied up in a bun.
He had to wait until the waiter had left to see Victor going to the bathroom and leaving her alone for a while. He moved quickly between the tables and sat down.

“Lionel!” she exclaimed “Are you spying me?!”
“Yes… I mean… no… Oh, it doesn’t matter… Martha, please, you have to get out from here… Victor is not a good man!”
“Lionel Luthor, I thought you were just jealous… now I have no doubt that you’re crazy… so leave now before Victor sees you here…”
“I didn’t meet him in College…” began him resisting to that hurting look on her eyes “…we met in prison…”
“What?!”
“It’s true… we met during the months I spent in Metropolis prison… I just didn’t want you to think… I don’t know… but I never though you would meet him again…” then he stopped “Martha?”
“I can’t understand how I’ve been ever able to trust you… you’re a natural liar, Lionel…” she put her look down and took her glass of vine “Leave, please…” then drunk a little.
“Martha, please… don’t do this… You shouldn’t be with a man like him?”
“Let me guess… I should be with a man like you… isn’t it?” she said sarcastically and avoiding his look. He stepped back, ready to left, but then noticed Victor going out the bathroom.
“Alright…” he said turning back to her “I’ll go away from your life if it’s what you wish but, please… don’t stay here…” he begged.
“I have a date, Lionel… and I like trusting people… I’m going to stay, and I’m going to spend a nice eve with your friend Victor… then I’ll go home and it won’t be your business if I meet or not him again…”
“Lionel!” Victor exclaimed coming back to the table “Are you spying your ginger?”
“He just saw us from the window and wanted to say hello… but he’s leaving… don’t you, Lionel?”
“Sure… I have some business…”
“Good night, dear” Martha said, again avoiding looking at him.
“Good night” he answered hesitating before take her hand and left a kiss on her hand.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Noooooo! She didn't trust him... nooo, that's so wrong!
How could you do it, Martha? How could you? sniff
I know she wants to make him jealous... but... Rolling Eyes
I hope Lionel will fix it, I hope Martha will understand that Victor is a ***************!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 pm

It's getting to the end, finally!!!

Dating him – 6

“What’s the matter?” Victor asked when they finishing their second plate “You’ve been very quite since Lionel came into the restaurant…”
“It’s nothing” she said “It’s just I hate when people lies to me… and it seems that Lionel loves doing it…”
Nobody said anything else while they waited their deserts to come.
“Martha… there’s something I might should… Lionel and I didn’t meet in college…”
“I know” she said “He’s told me…”
“Then, you must already know why I was in prison…”
“I don’t… and I don’t really care… You’re nice with me and it’s the only I matter…”
“I love how you trust on people, Martha… you’re a really good person…” he said approaching his hand to hers. Then he took it closer to his lips and left a kiss on those soft fingers of her delicate hand. He glanced at her and she smiled shyly. He moved his chair closer and kissed her shoulder, her neck, her ear… and whispered something like “let me taste your lips” while his hand already held her chin and before she could react their mouths were already mixing the taste of Martha’s chocolate ice cream and Victor’s strawberries cake. Then he stood up and said “Let me show you something” and Martha followed him blindly to the elevator and they went in. When the door closed he kissed her again, but this time she stopped him.
“Where are we going?” she wondered.
“Have you ever seen the city from the top?” he quizzed giggling right when the elevator stopped and the doors opened again. They went out, and crossed the middle of the corridor. He opened a door and they went in. Then he took Martha to the terrace and showed her the full city, that wonderful labyrinth of lights under their feet.
“Isn’t it amazing?”
“It’s lovely” she answered smiling when he held her waist and kissed her neck softly.
“Victor, don’t, please… not tonight”
“Why not?” he asked grabbing her waist harder, pulling her closer to him, kissing her more intensely.
“…because I don’t want to do it” she said fighting to get free, but his hands didn’t let her to go out “What are you doing?” she asked beginning to get frightened.
“Just playing…” he murmured taking her into the room and pushing her onto the bed “You’re a really good person, Martha…” she stood up in order to escape “but you trust too much on people” he slapped her and she felt back on the bed.
“Why are you doing this?” she asked sobbing and caressing her hurt cheek while he looked for something into the night table drawer.
“…because I like you. You’re very beautiful and since the day that Lionel introduced us I knew you were going to be mine… instead if I had to obligate you…” he said taking out a handcuff from the drawer “I think I’ve waited enough…”
“No!” Martha yelled fighting to leave, but he managed to grab her left hand and then the other, and after a while she found herself handcuffed to the bed and him sitting astride on top of her. She broke down.
“There’s no need to cry” he said drying her tears “I’ll be gentle” then he kissed her lips and tore the top of her dress.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Saeshmea on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm wrote:I hope you like it… well… you won’t… honestly… it’s a horrible part… but it will get better on the next one…

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the improvement you told us about... what did you do? I hope Lionel will just come and stop THAT HORRIBLE MAN in time...or maybe it's just a BAD DREAM! So right...I'm being unrealistic, but hey... things are going all wrong, damn it! Find a permanent solution, because I want an HAPPY ending here! Come on, Lionel...come on! Come back now!

Update soon!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 am

I’M SORRY!!! Really!! Very sorry… I didn’t remember I told that… it’s just… I made the end a little bit longer than I hoped… .. . SORRY!!! But here it comes… I’m sure you’re gonna like it…
PS. SORRY!!!

Dating him – 7

It was beginning to rain outside. It had been nearly two hours since he’d gone out the restaurant and they hadn’t left yet… He couldn’t wait anymore… he went in again and looked at the table… it was empty! But he hadn’t seen them leave… He couldn’t believe Martha had accepted to go into the room Victor had booked in the hotel… unless she hadn’t!
Lionel wasn’t sure of what he was doing, but he went to the reception and asked for Mr. Larue’s room… the man hesitated on giving him the information but Lionel paid a very nice figure for it.
He took the elevator to the top floor and crossed the half of the corridor. He approached to the door… he couldn’t listen anything. He was getting on his nerves. He took out a gun and shot the lock… the door opened immediately. He came in and found Martha on the bed half naked, who shouted “Behind you!” but he hadn’t had time to turn round that Victor already hit him with a chair.
Martha screamed, he could listen her… and also a lot of other voiced coming from his mind… He’d fallen unconscious, but was coming back now… Victor was again on the bed, Lionel grabbed his ankle and pulled him down. Then they fight. Martha could see anything from where she was, she just listened to the punches of one slashing on the muscles of the other… Then she listened to a shot.

“Lionel?” she asked, but nobody answered. She saw Victor standing up from the floor and she began to cry desperately “Lionel!” she cried.
“Shut up!” Victor shouted walking to the door to close it again. The lock didn’t work, so he took a chair to stop whoever who could come to see what was happening before he could end his job. When he came back to the bed Martha began to tremble… That couldn’t be real… it had to be a nightmare…
“No! Leave me alone!” she begged curling on the sheets and not able to stop her tears when suddenly BANG! Another shot came out and Victor felt to the floor.
Martha didn’t understand. A hand appeared on the bed and Martha saw Lionel hardly standing up this time. He left the gun fall to the floor and approached to the night table to take the handcuff’s key. He sat down on the bed and released Martha, who jumped to his arms and broke down into tears. He embraced her carefully whispering to her ears things like “It’s fine”, “It’s ok”, “It’s over”, “Don’t worry”…
“I’m sorry” she managed to say among her sobbing.
“What for?” he asked trying to laugh.
“I shouldn’t have said you those things… Victor was right, I maybe trust too much on people… but I didn’t trust on you this time…”
“It’s not your fault…” he caressed her head staring at her shiny blue eyes “I’ve hurt you a lot of times, I’ve said a lot of lies… and I shouldn’t… but the worst of all it’s what I never said you…”
“…and what is it?” she asked with big opened eyes.
“…that I love you, Martha… that I love you so much that I’m able to stay two hours in the street waiting for you to come out to make sure that you’re ok even after you ask me to leave you alone…”
“Oh, Lionel!” she cried “I love you too… and I love you so much that I’ve been dating a man I didn’t like just because I knew you didn’t like him either…”
“You were trying to make me jealous?!” he yelled.
“Well… it seemed you were never going to say that and… I was getting tired!”
“Alright, let’s make a deal… I’ll never lie you again, if you never try to make me jealous, ok?”
She nodded giggling and then, it happened, their looks met for a while and couldn’t get away from each other’s eyes again, their breathings began to get closer until they could feel each other’s touch on their own lips, and then Lionel tasted her sweet mouth and she melted on his honey lips.
Martha stopped the kiss, and looked to Lionel’s leg.
“You’re bleeding!”
“It’s nothing… I’ll be fine…”
“…but it’s my fault!”
“…just a little price to finally have you in my arms” he pointed going back to that delicious kiss they were joining.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Luckily Lionel come back just in time... and finally they're together! What took them to realize they both felt the same way about each other,uh?
Well--- I HAVE MY HAPPY ENDING! YAHOOOOOOO! Razz I love you THANK YOU!

And the...KISS... was WOW!!! AMAZING!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

IrisMn wants Mionel back! wrote:What took them to realize they both felt the same way about each other,uh?

I would say that Martha understood Lionel never tried to hurt her willingly if he was able to stay waiting for her even after she'd asked him to leave her alone.
And Lionel... well... he finally risked to say what he felt 'cause that was his last chance... he'd lied her, he'd introduced her to a bad man, and he'd been spying her... the only oportunity to not lose her was finally saying "I love you" and hope she felt the same for him... .. .I love you

BTW, thanks for the comment, take care!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down