- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished)

3 posters

Go down

THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) Empty THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished)

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 am

You're gonna think I'm crazy because I still posting new fics without ending the old ones (at least, this is what I'm thinking right now about my self)... but I can't do anything about it... ideas just come to my mind and I can't stop it... .. . This is odd but... .. . well... read it and you tell me what you think ;-) Kisses & hoping to having you back soon^^

The subway accident

“So?” Martha asked.
“…impossible” Lionel muttered “The limousine still in the garage and my driver is there, so nobody can pick up us”

Lionel had met Martha by chance at the taxi stop of the town very early in the morning, they both had to go to Metropolis, but Clark had Martha’s car and Lionel’s limousine was broken. So they shared the taxi and they decided to meet for lunch.

“Come on, then!” Martha said taking his hand stepping under the rain under her umbrella.
“Wait! Where are you going? It’s raining” Lionel wondered not understanding that suddenly hurry of her.
“We’re not going to find any taxi at this time” she said “I’m being late, Clark’s not at home… so, unless you want to walk fifteen blocks under the rain, we’re taking the subway” she pulled him again, but he stopped her.
“You must be crazy!” Lionel suddenly exclaimed.
“I’m not” she said “You can stay if you wish. Anyway, it’s me the one who has a meeting in thirty minutes”
“Alright” he finally said following her “I’m not going to let you taking the subway alone dressed like that”
“What I’m dressed like?” she quizzed suddenly turning round to face him while they were crossing the street.
“Like… uh… a senator” he said wondering to say ‘so beautiful’ but not able even to mutter it.

She was wearing a red skirt that showed her knees and long legs, a beige blouse, some high heels that make her seem taller and her hair was felling down free over her shoulders.

“Ok…” she whispered like if that hasn’t contented her and turned round taking up her fast walking again when suddenly the wind blow and her umbrella felt to the ground. She was going to pick it up when the light turned into red and Lionel noticed a van coming too fast. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the sidewalk on time to see how the car broke the umbrella.
“Are you ok?” he asked.
“Just a little wet” she giggle “Thanks”
“Come on… you’re late, remember?” they continued their way under Lionel’s black umbrella, which not covered the two of them, and finally reached the subway.

The train was crowded, and they had to stand up next to the door.
“Is it so horrible?” Martha asked joking.
“I think I didn’t took the subway since my school years” he told, making an effort to not look at her blouse, which had got wet and was revealing her underclothes.
Martha giggled “My father never let me take it… but it was the cheapest way to move around the city when I was able to escape from home”
“I’d never say Martha Kent had been an unruly teenager”
“You don’t know what growing up with someone like him was…” she smiled and right then the subway stopped and more people came in.

Now Martha was stuck to the door and Lionel to her. His left hand climbed up her shoulder to hold himself to the grip, and she could smell the mix of water and sweat of his clothes. Her hair waved with the train movement, tickling his chin and making harder the effort his right hand was doing to not touch her.

Then, another stop… more people came in… there was less room… and they got even closer.

He could feel not just her hair when the train moved, but also her tights brushed his legs with a very sensual.

The smell coming from his body was stronger at every time and suddenly they passed over a pothole and she noticed a touch at her backside.

So much effort in vain… That pothole made him lose his balance and when he’d recovered it, his hand was placed right where he didn’t want it to be. He wondered if she had noticed it… surely she has… he had to remove his hand… but, by the other side… the touch of her skirt was so soft… Maybe he could keep it there… there were so many people in the train that it was understandable…

Maybe he hadn’t realized where his hand was… or maybe he did… anyway… the touch of his hand on there wasn’t so bad… Then the train turned right and his hand slide to his tight… She shivered, and he felt her body shivering between the closed door and his chest.

A few of his fingers still touching the soft pattern of her red skirt, the others were able to feel the cold touch of her skin. The skin of the inside part of her tights… He greedily slid all his hand to that place, and her skirt rolled up a little. He knew he was now exceeding the understandable, but she was saying nothing either…

Oh gosh! His fingers, her full hand was under his skirt! Maybe she should say something but… it was a so pleasant touch…

He smelt the aroma of those red hairs under his nose and moved his head closer to that white neck that begged his lips for a kiss.

He was kissing her neck! And his fingers… oh… his fingers were moving like a little spider under her panties, noticing her wetness and arousing her even more than she already was.

She was delighting all that too… her panties were wet and… she hadn’t asked him to stop! He was so hard that he wished they were alone to take her right there.

His lips tasted every inch of skin that her blouse didn’t cover while his fingers rubbed the most delicate part of her body when suddenly… a groan escaped from his mouth and the train stopped.

“Lionel…” she muttered.

“Yes?” he wondered.

“We… should go down now”

In a quick movement he took out his hand and she rolled down her skirt before they climb down the train.

………………………………………………………………………
This all what I thought… it flashed into my mind and I had to write it… but I’ve spent two days trying to think a good way to continue it and I’m not able to… so… I leave it like this and if I think about something I’ll post it… .. . Anyway, I hope you’ve liked this odd but hot fic ;-)

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) Empty Re: THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished)

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:58 pm

WoOoOoOh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THis was very HoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what will happen next, will you post another part???????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 19, 2010 9:20 pm

LesbiAnnette wrote:WoOoOoOh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THis was very HoT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what will happen next, will you post another part???????????

I guess it means you like it ^^ thanks!!! XD

I'm not sure if I'll post a next part, I've tried to think what could happen but... I haven't any idea yet... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 21, 2010 8:27 pm

All all this happened in the train?!?! LOL I wonder what ppl thought...
I see the Daily Planet article ready "Senator shows her true self with a billionaire in a train" LOL
That was pure HOTNESS! cyclops Seriously... it was very sensual!
I can image them going in blind alley to have some fun next...lol *drool*
and forgetting about her meeting, of course!!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Lady Iris wrote:All all this happened in the train?!?! LOL I wonder what ppl thought...
I see the Daily Planet article ready "Senator shows her true self with a billionaire in a train" LOL
That was pure HOTNESS! cyclops Seriously... it was very sensual!
I can image them going in blind alley to have some fun next...lol *drool*
and forgetting about her meeting, of course!!!!

jeje Laughing ... .. . Yes it happened in the train XD you know... a big crowd, it's hot, they are too close... .. . XD it would have never happened in the series but I wanted to try LOL but I'm not sure if I'll continue it because I don't know how... .. .

Right now I am writing the continuation of One Shot... and then I'll update Destiny... .. .

BTW, I llike your new NickName^^ See you soon Wink
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Lionel was in an empty waiting room with a cup of coffee that had been hot when he’d bought it in the machine about two hours ago… Now it was so cold that it even tasted good when he made the first sip, so he went into the bathroom and throw the black liquid into the toilet. Going out the cabin he met himself in the large mirror and stayed a long while staring at those green eyes in the other side.
What was he supposed to do once she came out of that office? After go out from the train they hadn’t shared any word… She had to be so upset with him! Maybe she just wanted to pretend nothing had happened… Martha was a merciful person.
When he came out from the man’s room the doors of the office where Martha had entered a couple hours ago were opened, he looked inside but nobody was in there. She was gone.
She had left without say goodbye, she had left without say anything to him… He’d lost her.

“Lionel?” Was that her voice? He wondered while turning round and meeting her smile… her always shiny and sweet smile “I thought you had left…”
“I was… never mind” he said smiling because she was there, she wasn’t gone. And they began to walk to the elevators “My driver called a half an hour ago and told me the limousine is ready so he can drive us back to Smallville”
“Oh…” she muttered when the double metal door opened “That’s… that’s good” and he noticed some coldness on her answered what make him feel her non-desire of sharing a journey with him again.
“Martha… maybe…” he said pressing the button of the hall level “…maybe we should talk about… what happened”
“It happened nothing, Lionel” she said. That was it, she wanted to pretend nothing had happened… maybe that was the better thing for their friendship but… he didn’t want to leave it like a blur on his mind.
“I understand” he said sadly, when suddenly her hand approached the buttons and stopped the elevator “Martha?”
“It happened nothing but I’d love it to happen now” she let go in a voice between a whisper and a moaning that tickled his ear and make him shiver.
“Martha!” he exclaimed with wide-opened eyes not recognizing her in that right moment.
“I haven’t been able to concentrate during the meeting because of the feeling you’ve left on me… Lionel” she told from a few inches under his nose “I really desire you at this right moment, in this right place” and she stood on her tiptoes to kiss his lips in a so sensual way that Lionel forget the time and forget the place where they were and let himself go, grabbing her blouse, without stop tasting her lips, and opening it wildly, stroking her breasts while the broken buttons of her top sounded like little bells on the metal floor of the elevator.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Martha left the elevator wearing Lionel’s jacket and stepping over the buttons of her blouse.
“I’ll buy you a new one” Lionel whispered rounding her waist with his arm while they walked out the building.
“It’s not necessary…” she giggled “Just try to not do the same every time”.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The limousine was waiting for them outside and drove them home. Martha came into the house trying to not make any noise, but even the most unnoticeable whisper wasn’t enough to avoid Clark.
“Mom, what happened to your blouse?!” the boy exclaimed coming out from his room when Martha was reaching the top of the stairs.
“I… I… You don’t want to know” she finally muttered unable to find any suitable excuse for five buttons missing in her blouse the same day.
“What do you mean? Did anyone hurt you? Mom?!” the young Clark insisted following his mother to her room.
“Clark, trust me… you don’t want to listen the truth” she sighted taking off the blouse and looking at the only button that still on its place, thinking if she could find the same ones to replace the ones she broke stepping out the elevator.
“I thought we trusted each other…”
“Alright… Lionel pulled them off” she confessed.
“What? Why would…? Oh my…!!!” Clark yelled out putting two and two together.
“I said you wouldn’t like to hear the truth” she advised looking for something else to put on.
“Wait a while… You and Lionel? Lionel Luthor? When since? I told him to stay away from you”
“You did what?!”
“He’s not a good man”
“But I’m an adult, Clark… I think I can take care of myself”
“Sleeping with a Luthor?”
“Clark, I…”
“What about daddy?”
“Your father’s gone, Clark… I have to continue my life, we both have to…”
“There are other men better than… him”
“The fact is I’m not interested in any other man”
“What the hell can attract you from Lionel Luthor?”
“Maybe that he’s able to see in me something else than just Martha Kent, the Smallville farmer’s wife”
“Of course you are not just her”
“Am I not? Then why are you always remembering me that I was married with Jonathan?! It’s not necessary! I loved him too! He was my husband! I’ve lost him too!! But I want… I need to overcome his death and find a new place for me in the world because I can’t… I don’t want to manage the farm on my own… I don’t want to stay here like Jonathan Kent’s widow”
“You don’t have to manage this on your own, mom… I’m helping you… and…”
“You have to concentrate on your college classes, Clark… and after that I don’t want you to feel attach to the farm… I want you to take your own ways in life”
“So… Lionel Luthor” Clark sat down on the bet and held his mother’s hand inviting her to sit down on his lap. “Is it something serious? Something I should try to get used to?”
“I don’t know yet but, I’d love if you try” she said cupping his face and kissing his forehead.
“I’ll do my best… but I’ll keep an eye on him”
“Thanks, sweetheart”
“I love you, mom”
“I love you too”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A couple weeks later Lionel invited Martha to spent a weekend in New York. After a long night without sleeping at all, they went for a walk and Lionel insisted on buying her that blouse he still owed her. So they went into a shop and Martha was trying on some clothes when the shop assistant approached Lionel and handed him a couple more blouses.
“I think your wife will love these, could you show them to her”
Lionel was going to reply to the young boy when noticed Martha was out of the fitting room. They shared a strange look, it was like an argument with the volume in off, a long silence that Martha broke saying “The answer is yes”
“Are you sure of this?” Lionel wondered approaching her.
“Absolutely” she said taking the clothes on his hands and leaving them on the chair behind her.
“But… do you know what it means?” he insisted, when Martha suddenly grabbed his tie and pulled him into the fitting room.
“It means I’m going to become Mrs. Luthor and that you’ll have to please me at any moment” She finished the sentence with a kiss that he gave back while his hands unzipped the skirt she was wearing.

THE END.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this second part^^ The “the answer is yes” is not actually mine, is taken from AOT & McKean real-life-love-story… The interview where they told this anecdote is what has inspired me to finally update a fic that is not Destiny… .. .
Do you know that in a week it will be Augost?¿?!! That’s a short time to update all what I would like to update… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 am

THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) 779584 This end was fabolous, it could not be any better, seriously!
I love the way she took the next step on the elevator... Lionel was so surprised!
What a great passionate overload ... I love it!
And the last part with the silent proposal and her "the answer is yes" is AMAZING THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) 258864
This fic could not have a better ending... it's wonderful!
I also loved the Clark/Martha bits ^^
THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) 361950

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) Empty uuummmm

Post  Annette Fan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

The second I read that ending I thought of that story that Annette and Michael told people when they went on their first date. You did an amazing job on this. I loved it! THE SUBWAY ACCIDENT (Finished) 14886
Annette Fan
Annette Fan
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down