- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes....

3 posters

Go down

SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes.... Empty SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes....

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:51 pm

SHADOW

Enjoy!

“Two black coffees!”

It was a horrible day. The traditional sun which was always present has leaving Smallville to let a big rain came over the little city. The water was blending with the clay to become mud. The Talon customers were walking in the little coffee with very dirty shoes. The floor stained by mud Lois was trying to clear it but every time other customers came in to be under the lee of the rain.
When Lois’s limit patience was going to be push to much, too familiar face passed the door.
Her cousin Chloe and Martha Kent were walking to her.

“Hey, we have thought you wanted some help, so…”
“I had never been happier to see you both!” Lois tried to laugh. “There are aprons in the counter.”

After two hours, there were just four customers in the Talon. Lois, Chloe and Martha were going to take a little break.

“Do you want coffees?” Lois asked with a low voce like if go make coffee would be a big chore.
“Yes, we do… but stay here, I will take care about it!” Martha smiled as she walked to the counter. She was going to take three cups when she saw Lionel Luthor came over the door and walked to her.
“Hi Lionel.” She said with a smile. “Do you want some coffee?”
“I do but… Do you remember we said I would come to the farm at 6 o’clock and… its half past six?”
“Oh god! The dinner in Metropolis!” Martha exclaimed.
“It doesn’t matter… Clark told me you were here.”
“So sorry…”

Martha was making the coffees as she was speaking to Lionel, but when she wanted to do the last coffee, the coffee-pot began to make strange noises.

“Oh… This silly machine always gets on my nerves!” Martha said upset.
“Do you need help?”
“I don’t think so…” Martha was trying to make the last coffee. “It has enough water?”

Martha tried to see what was happening but the noises became more important.

“You know, I will not take coffee, finally…” Lionel said.
“Ok, but I can’t let it at this way.” Martha replied. “I think I see what’s wrong.”

Martha began to unscrew the top of the coffee-pot and the strange noises were replaced by a little whistle.

“What have done?” Lionel asked.
“Truly… I don’t know, I have just unscrewed the lid of the machine… Hey it’s hot!” Martha shouted when she takes away the lid. “Lois! Can you just help me with the…”

She couldn’t finished her sentence, the coffee-pot suddenly exploded and, a lot of boiling water ejected all around. Lionel turned down behind the bar, he heard glasses broke, somebody fall on the floor and nothing; there was just Martha’s hard breathing.

“Martha?” He asked as he lifts up.
“Mrs. Kent!” Chloe and Lois shouted together as they ran next to her.

Lionel noticed that Martha was lying on the floor with her scalded hands on her face. He dashed himself next to her with Lois and Chloe.

“Hey, do you hear me?” Lois asked and Martha moved her head to say yes.
“My eyes…” Martha whispered.

Chloe leaved them to call an ambulance. Lionel takes Martha’s hand to comfort her.

“We’re here, don’t worry.”

He feels her fingers rolled up around his hand.

“I should call Clark.” Lois said.
“It’s a good idea.” Lionel replied.

TBC
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes.... Empty Re: SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes....

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:04 pm

OMG! What happened to her eyes?
This story is started really well!
I'm really curious to know what's gonna happening...
it seems like if she became blind, isn't it?
Keep up the good work! Plz, more! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes.... Empty Re: SHADOW - When Martha desperatly needs to Lionel's eyes....

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:36 am

2nd CHAPTER

“You mean I will not be able to see for a while!” Martha said upset with the doctor.

She was in a hospital room; a doctor was next to her and was bandaging her eyes. Lionel was next to the bed, face to the doctor, with a very worried face that Martha will never see.

“Not for a while…” He replied with a low voce. “Senator… Yours retinas has been burned, I’m so sorry but if you not get an operation… you will be blind forever.”
“What do…”

Martha couldn’t finish her sentence, the door opened to let her son Clark came in the room.

“Mum!” He exclaimed. “How is she?”
“She…” The doctor began.
“I’m fine, sweetheart…” Martha tried to smile.

Clark walked next to Lionel and took her hand.

“What is this operation?” Lionel asked.
“It’s very expensive and it can be…”
“What is the operation?” Lionel repeated.
“Retina transplant…”
“She needs a retina transplant!?” Clark exclaimed again. “How we will pay it!”
“I will…”
“Lionel?” Martha said as she recognized his voce… his worried and quavering voce… she couldn’t see him but she understood he was very worried for her. “You haven’t to do that…”
“Of course I have!” Lionel said. “…and I’m not waiting you permission, I will help you, Martha.”

There is a long silence where nobody dared to broke it but we heard two voce said, in the same time:

“Thank you…”

Clark and Martha said it together. Clark smiles to Lionel as he takes his hand and put it on his mother hand.

“Could you… take care about her?” Clark asked to Lionel.
“I will, I promise you.” Lionel smiled back and Clark

Clark leaves the room and the doctor, who not say anything to not break this sweet moment, finally admitted anything.

“We have to wait for eyes heal before the operation.”
“How much time?” Martha asked.
“I don’t know.” He replied. “But until this, I have to see you two days by weeks, ok?”
“Ok…”
“She will need help, and…”
“I know what she’s going to go through… I have lived that… and she was here.”

The doctor smiled a little to Lionel and said she can leave the hospital when she want before leaved the room. Lionel helped Martha to draw herself up.

“Are you alright?” Lionel asked.
“Of course I am, now…” She replied. “Thank you so much Lionel…” She seems to think a moment and smiled. “I don’t know where your cheeks … It’s too bad; I wanted to give you a little peck…” She laughed a little with Lionel.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:53 am

“I know what she’s going to go through… I have lived that… and she was here.”

I love this sentence!!! It's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's being a lovely fic!! Oh!! And I love the first fack!!! It's wonderful when Martha get's hurt... I mean... I like how you describes it but... I'm sorry for her... poor blue eyes of Martha!!! Very Happy I love you

Last edited by Saeshmea on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:57 am

I don't think we have to use to "there" instead "here", do you remeber the "I will always be here for you, Martha?" Razz
xD
thanks for your com
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 am

Oh sorry... I shouldn't correct it... Crying or Very sad I thought that it sound better at that way, but I didn't want to post the comment with the correction!!! sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry... so sorry!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:48 am

You know, I thought about something like that some days ago...I thought: "what if she got blind?" lol We had the same idea! Let's see if you will continue the story as I thought! Smile
BTW, it's really sweeeeeeet! Like a Cotton Candy! I LOVE when he say: “I know what she’s going to go through… I have lived that… and she was here.”

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 pm

Saeshmea wrote:Oh sorry... I shouldn't correct it... Crying or Very sad I thought that it sound better at that way, but I didn't want to post the comment with the correction!!! sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry... so sorry!!!! I love you I love you I love you

Don't be! I like this idea, it can help me xD; don't hesitate Wink

Irismn, If you want to write and send a Martha-blind-story, it will be very great! I love this idea, so two fics will be great!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Thanks, but it was just a thought with some ideas... I've not written anything yet, so...no prob!
I just thought it was funny we had the same idea! Maybe we are connected! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:09 pm

evry Mionel fan are! xD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:59 pm

A sweet chapter at the end... Wink

3rd CHAPTER

Martha and Lionel were back from the hospital. He helped her to set down in the sofa and set down too, next to her.

"Oh, you’re not fine, aren’t you? You seem very tired? ... I'm blind Lionel, I can be wrong!"
“You’re not… I don’t sleep since… since Thanksgiving.” Lionel replied.
“Oh… Why?”
“Well I don’t know…” He lied.
“Maybe Thanksgiving has been the last day of something for you… I mean, you were falling asleep all the night with an aim for the next day… well, maybe at Thanksgiving you have lost this aim and now there is a void in your nocturnal thoughtless that you haven’t find something to replace with it...”
“That’s it… you’re right…”
“…really? Oh god… I’m good, no?” Martha laughed.
“Yes…” Lionel smiled. “Thanksgiving has been the day when I stopped to hope…”
“Hope… what?”
“…us…” Lionel whispered as he stood up. “I think Clark is coming, I have work, I should leave.”

Martha didn’t wanted to say something more but she wanted to stop him.

“Why you always do that?” She asked and already regretted her words.
“Do what?”
“This, you said something about how could be a relationship between us and you leave.”
“I know we’re not enough strong to face it.”
“But I want to!” Martha suddenly exclaimed as she stood up. “I want you to tell me how you’re felling about me.”
“What could I say?” Lionel whispered.
“Ok… It doesn’t matter…”
“Martha…”
“Yeah, I don’t care!” Martha shouted ignoring Lionel.
“Martha!” Lionel tried to calm her down as he took her hand.
“What…”
“And you?”
“What and me?”
“How do you feeling about me?” There is a long silence and she didn’t reply. “Martha?” He insisted.
“My feelings toward you changed since Thanksgiving…” She finally said.
“Changed? It doesn’t reply to the question…”
“All right, Lionel Luthor… I…” Martha took a deep breath and finally admitted: “I love you.”

“No… She just couldn’t have said that…” was the first thing that Lionel thought. He releases her hand and tried to realize he wasn’t dreaming. He closed his eyes a moment and all of what was happened at Thanksgiving came back to him:
He saw their almost kiss and when Martha was came to tell him there was something between them.
Lionel was stiffed and didn’t understand why. She was a woman… and he had just found they were in love… How this customary deed could do this effect to him… He found just an answer to this: It was Martha Kent.

“Lionel?” Martha whispered. “Please, say something, I can’t see you, I don’t know you have reacted…”

She suddenly felt a sweet heat brushed her lips and a lot of butterflies in her stomach… He had just kissed her. She slides two finders on her lips and remembering this so delicious moment.

“Say it again…” Lionel whispered as he caressed her cheek.”
“Say what?” She smiled and put her hand on his own. “Say that I love you? …but you haven’t told me about you…”

Lionel sweetly approached his lips to hers and kissed her very passionate. Martha slides her arms around him and broke the kiss.

“Oh… should I take it with a “me too”?” Martha whispered.

Lionel gave her another kiss her again and she felt him smiled against her lips.

“I think yes…” She said mischievously.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 pm

That was truly sooo sweet, sooo lovely, sooo delicious!!! XD
Just wooow!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:33 pm

That was really sweet and lovely!!! I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:49 pm

=D Thanks!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:33 pm

4th CHAPTER

Chloe and Lois were alone in the apartment which is above the Talon; Lois was calling Clark about Martha. Lois was truly worried about her, and thinks a little it was her fault; it was her who had to mad coffee. Lois had always see Martha as the mother she had lost.

“An operation… It’s seems to be serious. She’s in the farm? Ok, I think I will go to see how she is.” Lois said before ring off her phone.
“So is she okay?” Chloe asked.
“Yeah but… she’s blind for a while.” Lois replied.
“That’s really too bad. Are you going to see her?”
“I am, do you want to come with me?”
“No, I’ve too much work to do.”
“Ok… so I leave now, see tonight.”
“Ok bye!”

At the farm, Martha and Lionel were still set on the sofa. He was holding her in his arms. Martha was having her head on his chest and sometime, he put a little kiss on her forehead.

“I have to call somebody; can I leave for a while?” Lionel said as he caressed her hair.
“Yeah, of course, but call who?” She asked with a little smile.
“Someone for your operation.”
“All right…” Martha drew up herself to let Lionel go.
“Do you want a coffee before I leave?”
“No, give me just put on the T.V.”

Lionel did it. He kissed her a last time before leave. Martha was trying to listen at the info but her mind was still being with Lionel. She couldn’t understand why she hadn’t told him before. It was a wonderful experience. Lionel was so sweet with her and she knew he was waiting for it since a very long time.
Martha fell asleep during a little moment but she woke up when she heard somebody knocked at the door.

“You don’t need to knock, come in!” Martha said at she stood up. “You have been quickly, no? But I have thought we could go upstairs, I mean…just you and me…” Martha laughed a little. “We could have some fun, together, don’t we?”
“Mrs. Kent, you’re sure you alright?”
“Oh my god! Lois! That’s you!” Martha exclaimed with red cheeks.
“…unfortunately… yes.” Lois replied.
“I have thought you were…”
“I was?”
“…you were…”
“Lionel?”
“Lionel.”
“Martha? Can we… just talk?” Lois said with a big smile on her face.

TBC
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 pm

OMG!! that was too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:14 pm

That's really too funny! I can image her... Embarassed hehe
And I love how much Lion is sweet with her! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

This is the next chapter.... less fun than the first.... Razz

5th CHAPTER

Lionel was in the hospital, he was speaking with Martha’s doctor. Lionel was glad about what the doctor said, if everything is alright, Martha could have the operation very soon. He couldn’t wait more and go back to the farm.
Lionel didn’t heist to go to the florist before and right now, he was walking to the back door but something stopped him, Martha and Lois voices.

“He’s so sweet…” Martha Kent said with a lovely smile. “I’m sure he will be here soon…”
“You both seem happy, aren’t you?” Lois asked, Lionel heard her cheerful voce and think she was a little happy for Martha and him.
“I think we will be.” Martha replied.
“So you are going to tell it to Clark?”
“Well… I don’t know… but I don’t think.”
“Oh? Why?”
“Well… nothing is sure between us… I mean maybe Clark will be…”
“…will accept this… I’m sure he will. He knows Lionel has changed… and he knows he’s in love with you. It’s because of this, before it’s was hard for him to see you with him because he was afraid of what could happen…. But it has happened and it’s great at this way.”
“I’m not sure…”
“I am. He’s your son… He will understand.”
“I hope he will… but…”
“Something tells me it’s not because of Clark you don’t want to tell him…”
“What do you mean?”
“Jonathan…”

Martha wanted to reply but didn’t say anything. Lois stood up from the sofa.

“Do you want to drink something?” Lois asked.
“Nothing… just leave me alone.”
“Ok… but Martha if you need anything, I…”
“I need nothing…” Martha whispered.

Lois leaved the leaving room but when she came out under the porch she found a wonderful tulips bunch.

“Lionel…” Lois whispered.

Lionel was alone in his office; he didn’t know what to think about what he heard… but something was haunted him: this relationship was just another dream. His phone rang, he saw Martha’s name on it and hesitated to pick up the call. He took the phone, he was going to filter the call but finally replied.

“Yes Martha… You can have your operation tomorrow…”
“That’s a good new, Lionel, but Where are you? I’m waiting you… You said you will not be long… and there is three hours you left.”
“We’re not married, I haven’t to come back home every time…”
“But you said…”
“I know what I’ve said!” Lionel exclaims.”
“Something is wrong?”
“Us… nothing is sure between us.”

The call cut. Martha could believe what Lionel said. She was alone with Lois when she said that…
Martha didn’t think she called Lois and when she younger woman replied she didn’t know where to start.

“Hi, Mrs. Kent!” Lois said.
“How could you… Why have you said it to Lionel!?”
“Said what?”
“What we talked about!”
“I haven’t said anything!”
“So explain me why he knows everything…”
“He was here and heard everything!”
“I don’t believe you!”
“Well don’t! I found a big brush next to the door! I’m sure it was from him!”
“He shouldn’t have heard that!”
“You shouldn’t have said that…” Lois replied with a icy voce. “You know what, Martha? I’m going to be a little cruel but I don’t care because Jonathan is dead! You have to move on!”
“It’s easy to you to say that…”
“What do you mean?”
“I leaved twenty years with him! What has been your longer date, Lois? I know you and I know you couldn’t understand.”

The two women rang off at the same time. Martha stood up and tried to walk to the kitchen but she hit a table she quickly succeed to caught the photo of a younger her but she threw it through the leaving room and heard itself broke against a wall and fall on the floor. Martha was crying and a lot of tears were sliding along her cheeks.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:11 am

That's so... heartbreaking! Crying or Very sad
It made me cry... Sad
It's so sad she argued with both, Lionel and Lois!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 pm

This is the last part, enjoy!

6th CHAPTER

The day after, Martha was thinking she will see it very long. Lionel and Lois were very upset with her, she was upset with herself. During some moment she wanted to run away to stay blind the rest of her life to never see her again in a mirror… just because she realized she had maybe, lost her second life… her girl, she had never had and the ne love of her new life.

She was coming in the hospital waiting-room, her son, Clark, was holding her arm to drive her. One hour later, a doctor came to them.

“We can start Senator…”

Clark and Martha stood up but in the same moment, Clark’s phone rang.

“Chloe? Really, I’m coming…” Clark let Martha’s hand. “I’m sorry mum, I will be back in a few minutes.”
“It’s fine, sweetheart.”
“Thank you, mum… Lionel, please take care about her.” Clark said.
“I will.” Lionel voce replied as Martha felt his hand slide along her arm.
“You’re came…”
“Yes…”

Martha felt a strange but sweet sensation hold her heart when she heard Lionel her felt his hand on hers. She would take a lot to see him at this moment…
…but as she was going in the operation room she thought, his love deserved to wait.

Clark came back not a lot of time after; Lionel was waiting in the corridor, reading a Daily paper.

“Everything is alright?”
“Perfect… The doctor said she will not have problems and could see just some hours after the operation, maybe less…”
“That… WONDERFUL!” Clark exclaimed.
“Yeah, it wasn’t as serious as we thought.”

Clark set down next to Lionel but he saw that Lionel was more impassive than usually, like if he wanted to keep something deeply inside him.

“Something is wrong?”
“Absolutely nothing… I’m glad about Martha and that’s all.” Lionel replied without look away from the Daily Planet.
“Ok… first, what you did for her is truly great, it’s very nice to you… and if you want me to say that you are a good man, ok, if want me say I thrush you, ok. I thrush you, Lionel, because you’ve changed…”

Lionel didn’t say anything and turn a page of his newspaper.

“I know, there is something between you and my mum. I know you have feeling for her since a long time… I’m sure you both can be, maybe, happy together…” Clark continued but he couldn’t believe what he was saying.
“Tell it to your mother.” Lionel closed the newspaper and lifted up himself to drink a coffee.

Four hours passed but neither Clark neither Lionel leave the hospital… but when Lionel was going to take a new coffee, the door the operation room opened and a doctor leaved the room to walk to Clark and Lionel.

“Everything is ok, you both can see her, she’s going to see again.”

Lionel and Clark came in the room, Martha was sitting on the bed, back to them. A nurse was taking away some bandages of her eyes, when she finished, she helped Martha to get up.

“Ok, Senator, there isn’t a lot of light, you can open the eyes. Try to fix something it will be easier.”

Martha turned round and she saw two longs shadow in front of her, one of them moved and now she was noticing a black figure. She began to walk nearer to it. She lift her hand up and felt a silky cloth under her fingers. She ran them down the front of Lionel’s shirt, tracing his developed muscles. Lionel stood there frozen when Martha came closer again to him, feeling her breath on his face.
After a short moment she finally distinguished Lionel’s face especially his lips then she didn’t lose anymore time to capture them in the sweetest kiss they never shared.

“I’m sorry Lionel… I didn’t thought what I’ve said… I love you.”
“I love you too.”

They kissed a second time and Clark smiled a little when he noticed that what Lionel said to him before, was useless…. because his mother already know that.

THE END
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm speechless! Surprised
Wonderful end with the breathtaking kiss they wished (and all the Mionel fans too Laughing )!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:47 pm

So sweet, but... what happened with Lois?
Really good!! Hoping your new fic!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 pm

oOps Loïs... I've a little forget her.... I think it doesn't matter, I just wanted to finish this fic
and write the other! XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Laughing Idea I can tell you... Laughing Lois will forgive her, because she can't be so angry and upset with her future mother-in-law! Razz

Looking forward 4 ur next fanfic!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:10 am

yeah you're right, I have an idea for my next one, something very different, not for the Mionel, but for Martha.... who wouldn't be the same after hollidays in Washington XD!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down