- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the hell

2 posters

Go down

Back from the hell Empty Back from the hell

Post  Saeshmea Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 am

Back from the hell – 1

((This fic comes directly from “A demon from the past”, where Martha was raped by Lee, the mad man from episode Mortal 5.02))

It took more than some weeks for Martha to recover, but when Lionel found that she was better he finally took enough courage to kneel down in front of her and asked her to marry him.
The wedding was two weeks before, and now they’d just came back from their honeymoon in Egypt.

“I love you” whispered Martha being on top of Lionel on their bed.
“Not more than I love you” he said after join her lips.
“Of course I do!” she exclaimed giggling.
“It’s impossible…” he said biting softly her lip “… because I love you more than someone can love to anyone”
“I’m sure I love you more than that…” she said tickling him.
“Do you want to play, Mrs. Luthor?” asked him laughing “’Cause you’re going to lose…”
“Not be as sure…”
But the phone ring interrupted their fun.
“I take it” said Martha jumping over Lionel to take the phone before him “I won” she whispered smiling before answered the call “Yeah?” then she removed the phone from her ear “It’s for you dear”
“Yeah? Hello. What? How could it be? Ok. No. No. There’ll be any problem… Ok… I’ll be there as soon as I can… Bye” he put down the phone with a worried face.
“What’s wrong?”
“I have to leave tomorrow…”
“Where to?”
“To England… the president of the European Luthor Corp has dead on an accident…”
“Oh my god! When do you leave?”
“Tomorrow… I have to be in the funeral and I have to find somebody to replace him, so…”
“It will take you some days…” she ended.
“Yeah… I’m sorry…” he said sadly “you can come if you want to…”
“I can’t… I have work here too…” she put her look down “I supposed that our honeymoon has finally ended…” she sighed.
“Well… we still having tonight…” he said pushing her against the bed and kissing her neck.

The next morning, when Martha woke up, found Lionel packing.
“Good morning, darling”
“Good morning my love” repeated him kissing her.
“When does your fly leave?”
“In a pair of hours… I can’t to take the Luthor’s jet because it’s being repaired…”
Martha sight and hugged her legs thinking that she hadn’t enjoyed her marriage life for a couple weeks yet that she would have to be already alone…
“I don’t like to leave you, dear, you know it…” he said.
“I know…”
“I don’t like to leave you alone…”
“I could stay to the farm with Clark…” said her.
“That would be wonderful… I would be less worried then…” They kissed as he closed his suitcase “I have to leave…”
“I’ll miss you…” she said with sad eyes.
“Me too”

That afternoon Martha went to the farm with some clothes on a suitcase, but her son wasn’t there. She rang him and he told her that he would be in Washington meeting a news for the Daily Planet with Chloe. He said that he would be back in three or four days.
Martha’s first thought was to come back to the mansion and stay there, but it was too big to be there alone, so she decided to stay at the farm, that had been her home for too long, and where she could work with piece and silent.
When the night came she realized that she had forgotten how was a night alone in the middle of the field.
Firstly it was magic: the dark, the silence, just the light of the moon and a lot of little white points on the sky. But then there were the strange noises, the cold, and the scare.
She called Lionel and they spent nearly an hour talking. She didn’t tell him that she was alone, because he would have told her to come back to the mansion, so they just talked about how much they would miss each other.
“I’ll be fine, Lionel, don’t worry. I miss you, too. Kisses” were the last words she sent him before put downs the phone.
Then she went upstairs. The room she had shared with her husband for as much time seemed different now. She felt… strange there... She took a photograph of her wedding with Jonathan and stared it for a while.
“We spent really nice years together, Jonathan” whispered to nobody “You still being in my heart, dear… I’ve just made some place for Lionel too… I hope you understand…”
“Do I have a place there, too?” asked a voice behind her. She left the photo as she remembered the past times that she had heard that voice: We’ll meet again… it said once and again in her mind.
She didn’t turned round, she didn’t want to realize if he was there or not… she just run out the room and down the stairs, but the front door was locked. Then the remembers of the last time she’d seen him came to her mind as if she’d traveled a few months ago… She run to the kitchen’s door, it was locked too. She took a chair and broke a crystal, she cut herself trying to open it, but she was too nervous, too scared… to act as well.
“I will take this as a no” said Lee coming into the kitchen and having fun of seeing Martha trying to escape.
She was getting more nervous, she heard his steps walking towards her and she felt him closer to herself… she began to cry as he caressed her neck, grasped it, and pulled her to a chair. She sat down without say anything, just closing her eyes, wishing that to be a nightmare from which she could wake up at any time.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Back from the hell Empty Re: Back from the hell

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 am

A demon from the past is back again to hurt Martha Crying or Very sad
It's soo unfair that Lionel had to leave right then...
Lionel: I will help you to face with all this, Martha… I will never leave you alone again…
He broke the promise... who will protect Martha now?!
I'm afraid this story will be sooo cruel Crying or Very sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Back from the hell Empty Back from the hell - 2

Post  Saeshmea Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm sorry to be as late updating this fic... but I'd missed inspiration for cruelty... Razz
I hope you enjoy this part!!

Back from the hell - 2

He slide his hand under her skirt as remembers flew to her mind… his touch on her skin, his whisper on her ear, his lips joining hers, his body joining hers… It was happening again and this time she couldn’t hope nobody to help her… her husband was at the other side of the world and her son at the other side of the country. She was alone… with the man who raped her a few months ago.
“Stop it…” she begged on a whisper among her cry “… stop it…” she repeated not being able to move her own body…
“Don’t you like it?” he asked smiling… “You enjoyed it the first time… in this same house… do you remember it?”
“I haven’t been able to forget it…” as her tears felt faster, her breath became harder too… his fingers where playing inside of her like if they were trying to hurt her “Stop it…” begged again trying to care the pain he was making her.
He obeyed; he stopped and removed his fingers from her body. They were wet, wet with her liquid of love, and he licked them tasting it in front of her gaze. “Just delicious…” he said “… as I remembered it…”
Martha felt her own blood in her veins… it seemed that she was recovering her authority above her own body… She moved her fingers slowly to make herself sure that she didn’t still paralyzed and then… she react, on a fast movement she tried to push him away with her right hand… but he was faster, he took her hand, and then he handcuffed it and her left one to the chair.
“Good try, ginger” he said grasping her chin as if she was a child.
“What do you want? We thought you’d disappeared…” she asked looking for the reasons of her nightmare.
“I did… I left from here… but your lovely Luthor knows how to make this kind of things… He’s looking for my head and there’re a lot of people who’s trying to give it to him… So now I need somewhere to hide myself before leave the country…”
“You don’t need me to hide…”
“Of course I do… being with you, your husband will not try to kill me… and I will not be bored…” his hand was on her breast while she was wishing to close her eyes and not find him there when she opened them again. “So… tell me where he is and we’ll call him…”
“He’s away…”
“What?”
“He’s in a travel… he’ll be out for a few days… he’s in Europe…”
“Really?” he smiled and she didn’t like how he did it “That mean that we’re completely alone… ‘cause your son’s out too… Wonderful…” As his hand slide down his mouth tasted her neck bravely… he was begging him to stop, but he continued… and getting upset he suddenly tore up her shirt leaving her just with her sexy black bra. Then he stopped and left her hands free of the handcuff. “Cook something” he ordered “We’ll have guests…”
“What?”
“Don’t ask… just obey…”
Martha stood up and began to prepare something for lunch… She already knew that the doors were locked… and instead they weren’t… she knew his powers and also that he wouldn’t have any problem to use them against her if she tried to escape…
When she took the knife to cut some vegetables she remembered the time when he raped her… when she returned home she just wished to leave that world full of pain… she just wished to die… and she tried to kill herself… She thought on do it again… she could just run to the door and wait him to attack her until her death… but then Lionel came to her mind… she stopped her the first time… “What fuck were you trying to do, Martha Kent? You can’t kill yourself; you have a son who loves you! I… love you!” She would never forget that words… but as well she never forget his promise “I will help you to face with all this, Martha… I will never leave you alone again…” and he broke it…
“Come on!” Lee’s voice took her back to real life and she continued with her job…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Poor Martha...it seems this nightmare will never end! Evil or Very Mad
How many days will Lionel stay in Europe?!
He'd get mad if he knew what's happening to Martha right now! Evil or Very Mad
Guests? Who? That 2 twins or what they were? Question
I'm happy you updated!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Back from the hell Empty Back from the hell - 3

Post  Saeshmea Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 am

Back from the hell - 3

They listened a car parking outside. Lee stepped to the window and looked around.
“Just on time…” whispered as Martha put the dishes on the table.
Three men came in. Martha knew two of them, the twins who went with Lee the first time she met him. The other one was a tall forty-year-old men who, after salute Lee, walked to Martha staring at the sexy black bra that she was just wearing after Lee store up her shirt.
“Who’s this pretty ma’am?” asked grasping her breast.
“She’s Mrs. Kent… sorry… Mrs. Luthor… She’ll be our hostess and she’s here to please us…” said Lee laughing.
“Oh… and she really new…” began one of the twins.
“…how to do it” ended the other, and both of them remembering that afternoon when all began.
“It’s a pleasure, ma’am… My name’s Derek Grand…” said him being so kindly and removing his hand from her breast to hold her hand and kiss it. “And what’s your first name, Mrs. Luthor?” but he didn’t receive a word from her.
“Answer him, ginger, he can be really unkindly” advised Lee.
“Martha” said her with a low voice.
“A nice name for a nice woman… come, please… you’ll sit next to me…” he offered her a chair “…we need to know each other firstly…”

“So… when do you think we’ll be able to leave…?” asked Lee.
“Tomorrow or maybe in a couple days… Our new passports are coming… when I’ll be sent them we’ll be able to go anywhere to never return…” they all laughed and celebrated the news as Martha didn’t eat anything just thinking on Lionel at the other side of the world.
When everybody finished Martha took the dishes to wash them… but Derek stopped her.
“Why don’t we leave this for the twins and go upstairs…” said him as her hands shaked.
“We’re not going to do her work!” exclaimed one of the twins as the other nodded.
“Aren’t you?” asked Lee as an energy ball was being made on his hand…
“We’ll do it… we love wash the dishes…” said the other.
“Fine… So… come on, ma’am…” said Derek, but Martha resisted moving herself. “I said ‘come on’…” insisted him pulling her from her wrist.
“Obey, dear…” whispered Lee on her ear as some tears fall down her cheeks.
“Fuck you” said Martha trying to make herself free from Derek’s hand.
“Mr. Grand has been in prison for nearly twenty years because fucking girl like you who discovered him to the police… he’d spent all this time without taste any woman… Don’t you want to please him just for a day?”
“Why don’t do it yourself…?” asked Martha knowing that her words would have bad consequence… but trying to avoid her luck.
Lee grasped her neck with one hand while, with the other, knocked over all what was on the table, then, ignoring her begging, he lied her on the table and put off her panties.
“Don’t you have the feeling that this has already happened…?” asked laughing and smelling her wet panties.

She was sitting on the floor, feeling the coldness under her bottom, her clothes under the table, and that knife… that sharp knife on the furniture over her head tempting her… She would never forget that, she would always felt their touches on her skin as she still feeling Lee’s fingers playing under her panties the first time they met… or as she still reliving the nightmare every time she went into the Talon.
Her mind was confused… she wasn’t sure of be conscious of herself… her arm began to rise trying to reach the knife… suddenly the phone rang and she felt a hand grasping her shoulder and raising her up.
“Answer it” said Lee “… And be careful with your words”
“Yeah?” asked her.
“Hello my dear…” it was Lionel… and she had to make a big effort to not begin to cry after listen his voice.
“Hi… what’s the matter?” asked her not being really kind.
“Is anything wrong, my love?” asked Lionel not understanding why she talked him at that way.
“No… all’s fine…”
“Be kinder, ginger…” whispered Lee, trying to not be listened.
“Who was that?!” exclaimed Lionel listening Lee’s voice.
“Nobody…” said Martha quickly, but Lee grasped the phone getting upset and impatient.
“Mr. Luthor?” asked to make sure his suspects.
“Who’s there?” asked Lionel scaring himself.
“An old friend of your wife… and whose head you’re paying to have for…”
“Lee! What are you doing there… keep yourself away from her!”
“Well… instead you’re being a little late for that… what are you going to do… you’re in Europe… aren’t you?”
Lee put down the phone and left leaving Martha crying alone.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:40 pm

It's so sad... Sad
Poor Martha...
but I know Lionel is gonna take the first fly for home to hit their full of sh*t heads against the wall!
And that's good! lol Go Lionel!
I really liked the part at the phone...
I was wondering what she wanna gonna say him if he called her...
and it looks like if she's angry with him and somehow I can understand her Crying or Very sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Back from the hell Empty Back from the hell - 4

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Back from the hell - 4

Clark didn’t answer the mobile phone. Lionel was getting more nervous as the time pass and the girl in front of him continued saying that it was impossible for him to take any fly to USA.
“I will buy an airplane if it’s necessary…” insisted him.
“I understand, Mr. Luthor, but there isn’t any fly to USA until tomorrow morning because of the wedding… and we neither have any plane able for you to buy…”
“But I have to fly there! My wife’s in danger… can’t you understand it?!” we was shouting very loud, and crying desperately.
“What’s the matter?” asked a well-dressed man who went out of an office.
“This man…” began the girl.
“I need to fly to USA right now…”
“And what’s the problem?” asked the man to the girl.
“There’s any fly until the morning… the weather is…”
“My wife needs me…” begged Lionel crying and without more force to continue shouting.
“Ok… I will take you…” said the man.
“But…” said the girl.
“Don’t worry…” said to her and then to Lionel “My name’s Roy Willson… I’m a pilot… we’ll take my own plane… it will take us more time that a normal fly but… you will arrive sooner than if you wait until the morning…”
“Thanks… really thank you Mr. Willson… you can ask me whatever you want in exchange…”

“Ginger!” shouted Lee to Martha, who was in the kitchen, already dressed and being looked after by the twins. She didn’t reply so he insisted “Ginger?!” Finally the twins pulled her to the living room, where Lee was in the couch talking about their plan with Derek. “Why are you late when I ask for you?”
“What’s the matter?” asked her ignoring his question.
“Take as something to drink, please”
“…something with alcohol…” pointed Derek.
Without say any word Martha walked back to the kitchen being followed by the twins, and took a couple of beers from the fridge. She thought that fortunately Clark had them there… because after Jonathan’s death she stopped buying alcohol… and she didn’t remember that there was any beer in the fridge when she was living there alone with Clark.
She left the drinks on the tea table and stepped away, but Derek grasped her wrist and pull her down making her sit on the table.
“Stay here” he said “I like your company” as he drank a little. Lee just smile and they continued with their chat as Derek’s hand went under her skirt. His finger’s weren’t soft and neither kind with her because he was hurting her. She tried to leave, but she just needed to move a little to see how Lee prepared an energy ball in his hand. For a while she thought on stand up and wait for him to kill her… but she knew that Lionel was coming… and she didn’t want him to find her dead.
The TV was on, and when the news began the first thing they talked about was about London’s wedding.
“Wow… I thing that your husband will take a little more time than we thought to come…” declared Lee laughing.”
“He’s coming… I know it…” said her as some tears felt from her face.”
“Oh, my dear… and do you really think that he will desire you as he did after what we’ve done to you…?” mocked Derek as his fingers went dipper into her and she grasped hard the table to control herself.
“Yeah…” said Lee sitting next to her on the table “Man’s like Lionel Luthor don’t like to be marry with whores like you… He married you for sadness… but now… now he’ll find you disgusting for him…” pointed as he began to touch her up.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Actually they don't know Lionel really well...
Lionel will always love Martha... No matter what...
He needs her more than how much she said she needed him to be able to accept Jonathan's death...but who know?
Maybe if something radically change in Martha... Suspect All can be possible lol
As always... when someone needs Clark, he's always so far from this someone... No
Grrrr I just hope this Roy Willson is a good guy who will actually help Lionel and won't make joke...otherwise Mad !!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Back from the hell Empty Back from the hell - 5

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Back from the hell - 5

Clark had went out that night with some friends to celebrate that their work in Washington was finished, but he had missed the mobile phone at the hotel, so when they arrived he found many calls from Lionel. The first he did was to ring him.
“Yeah?”
“Lionel?” made himself sure, Clark.
“Clark… Where the hell have you been?”
“Sorry… I’m in Washington and…”
“Where in? Your mother didn’t… well… it doesn’t matter… Clark… I’ve just arrived to Metropolis airport… your mother’s at the farm… she rang me yesterday… and she was with Lee… I think he raped her again…”
“What?!”
“Run there right now… maybe you’ll arrive before me…”
When Lionel put down the phone he thanked the pilot to take him and give him a check with some zeros in exchange for the travel.
He had spent the trip counting the time he was being late to hug and comfort her… It had passed nine hours and thirty-five minutes since he spoke with her… He could just hope to find her alive and the most fine she could be after meet that bastard again.

He took a taxi and said to the driver that if he went the fastest it was possible he would pay the prize of the journey and a thousand dollars extra.

Clark was running as fast as his powers allowed him. When he was arriving to the farm he saw a taxi parking. When he stopped Lionel was going out of it.
They didn’t say a word to each other, they just run to the house, but it didn’t seem that anybody was there.
“Fuck!” exclaimed Lionel going downstairs “They aren’t here…”
“He’d taken her… but where to?”
Without say anything else they both walked outside thinking on where they can be, but when Lionel closed the door they found a door on it that thy didn’t realized when they went in.
“If you aren’t too much late you’ll find your wife at the back of the house”

They both run there, but there was nothing.
“I don’t understand…” said Clark.
“She must be here!” exclaimed Lionel desperately. Then he realized that some ground had been removed. “There! She’s there!”
And as Lionel run to the point and began to dig with his hands, Clark used his hands to prove that his mother was under a little layer of ground, in a metal box, apparently unconscious.
Clark helped Lionel and it just took them a couple minutes to have the box out and opened it. They left Martha on the ground… but she didn’t breathe.
“She’s not breathing…” sobbed Clark beginning to cry and punching the metal box.
Lionel didn’t say any word… just began to do the mouth to mouth to her.
“Come on, my love… you must stay with us… Clark needs you here… I need you here… Como on, my darling… we’ll help you to face what the hell he did to you this time… We could once… and we’ll be able to do it again… Don’t leave me… don’t leave me…”
As Lionel shared his air with Martha, Clark watched her heart with his x-ray view… but it still not going…
“Lionel… it’s too late…” said Clark holding his hand on his mother breath.
“No!” said Lionel.
“But her heart…”
“She’ll get fine… she’s just resting… it’s my fault… I shouldn’t have leave her alone… I should have stayed with here… now we would be joining our married life…” he began to cry and suddenly they listened her caught.
“Mum!” exclaimed Clark.
“Martha…” said Lionel on a sight and holding her in his arms.
Martha hadn’t enough force to answer, but she hugged him hard and began to cry thinking that finally all was end.
“Where’s Lee?” asked Clark.
“They went to the town… they had to be sent false passports to leave the country…” said Martha with difficulties.
“They?”
“Lee, the twins and another bastard called Derek” said Martha remembering what he did to her.
“Go there and find them…” said Clark “I’ll take her to the hospital”

Clark could take the guys when they were leaving the town, and with the medical proves they went to prison immediately for what they did.

Lionel and Clark didn’t left Martha alone at any moment… Lionel didn’t know how to apologize for leaving her alone, so he gave her a twelve rose tulips bouquet every morning, and a joy every night, until the day that Martha asked him to stop for the third time:
“Lionel… I don’t know how to make you understand that’s not necessary for you to apologize for anything… nothing was your fault… It was just mine… knowing that Clark wouldn’t come back to the farm until a few days I wouldn’t have stayed there alone…”
But instead her nice words, Lionel still worried about her because some days she didn’t eat anything, and she used to spent too much time in their room, alone, and she had get used to close the door of each room she entered with key, like if she didn’t feel safe anywhere.
The time passed, and nearly four months after all passed she still trying to seem happy in front the rest of people, also her husband and her son, but she still crying being alone. And she had neither gone again to the farm… until Clark’s birthday, when he asked them to go there to have lunch together. She didn’t want to go there… but she knew that if she told that to them both Clark and Lionel would get worry and she didn’t want that.
So she finally went. They were just Clark, Lionel and herself. Clark had cooked pasta and had prepared the table. They began to eat and Martha felt herself enough fine to say to the boys that she would take the dessert from the kitchen.

It was just necessary to make a step in and she began to feel how her breath was faster, there was the table where… she couldn’t be there anymore… she run to the fridge and took out the birthday cake that she’d prepared that morning at the mansion… she walked to the drawer and took a knife to cut it… then he realized… unconsciously she’d taken the same knife that a year ago she was going to use to kill herself. Her breath was harder… she turned round leaving the knife on the furniture… she didn’t want to do it… but there was the table… she felt their touches on her skin again… she felt the panic and the tears falling down her cheeks… the shouts and begs without answers… her hand look for the knife again… she was taking it hard and feeling his cold blade on her wrist as her tears began to fall down… it was like if her body was asking her to do something that her heart didn’t want to… the remembers asked her to continue to stop reliving that moment once and again every time she closed her eyes… but there was something inside of her that felt enough strong to still fighting… to stay with Lionel and Clark…

Blood…
A red line of blood appeared on her left wrist and some drops felt on the floor… she didn’t shout… she didn’t feel any paint… but seeing that red liquid falling down… feeling herself sick and nearly fainting… she realized that wasn’t what she wanted…
“Lionel!” she shouted crying “Clark! Lionel!”
Both men run to the kitchen and found Martha nearly fainting. Fortunately the cut wasn’t too dip, and Lionel could stop the hemorrhage as Clark cleaned the blood from the kitchen and the floor.
“Martha… why did you do that?” asked Lionel crying. Not being able to look at her.
“I lied you both… I’ve not been fine these months… I couldn’t stop thinking on… well… you know… I thought I could bear it alone, I already hurt you enough the first time he… did that to me… But today… coming here…” she stopped a while “They… it passed there…” she pointed the table “I’m not sure of what happened to me… but something inside of me was asking me to do it…”
“We love you, mum…” said Clark kneeling in front of her and putting his hands on his knees… “… and we want you to stay with us… You had never hurt us, mum… we just want you to get better…”
“I know, sweetheart…” she caressed his cheek and smiled for the first time in a lot of weeks.
“Don’t do it again…” whispered Lionel, rising his head and looking at her.
“I promise” said Martha standing up, walking towards him and leaving a kiss on his lips that he gave back to her.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm

We update our fanfic almost in the same time! lol!
Anyway let me say that this part was great!
I shuddered for her pain when she found herself again in the kitchen... and when they found her and she wasn't breathing... it was soooo heartbreaking feeling Lionel's pain and blaming... but sweet and heart-melting when he tried to help her to forget it with the tulips and all...
I must admit you impressed me with this phrase:
it was like if her body was asking her to do something that her heart didn’t want to
I really liked it!
Great work as always, really an awesome end!
bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down