- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know...?

2 posters

Go down

Did you know...? Empty Did you know...?

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 pm

What if I told you that according to the comics Clark is not the only boy with superpowers who the Kents grew? ^^

Do you know who else?
lol
Kisseeeeeeeeeeeees

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Did you know...? Empty Re: Did you know...?

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm

REALLY? Shocked Shocked I didn't know that. Ooooooo, now you got me bounce wanting to know, who is it then?

Kisseeeesss
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, here’s a list:
- Kon-El, also called Conner Kent or Superboy or Project Lionel (Yes, he has a lot of names lol)
Did you know...? CK

He’s a clone of Superman made right after Superman died, but they didn’t use just Clark’s DNA, because to stabilize the Kryptonian DNA, they needed to use human DNA… guess who’s the lucky human? No, it’s LEX LUTHOR!!! LOL Anyway there’s a point of the story when he’s living at the Kent farm with Jonathan and Martha, just like Clark did. The main difference is that Conner’s personality was quite different from Clark’s. It didn't last to much, because Conner died... Rolling Eyes

- A girl Matrix, Supergirl, who moved in the Kents farm. Jonathan and Martha raised her as a daughter, Mae Kent, but she became delusional and fled into space. When she came back she fell in love with… guess who? Lex Luthor! The Kents were shocked by that, of course! Razz

- Chris Kent, he’s the Kryptonian adopted son of Lois and Clark. The Kents helped them to rise the boy if I’m right.

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:47 am

Oooooo......this is interesting, thanks.....and Smile nice picture you posted, I like it I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Oooooo......this is interesting, thanks.....and Smile nice picture you posted, I like it I love you

Razz The only interesting thing about that is the Clex taste and the fact that Conner is "Project Lionel" lol Razz *kidding*

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum