- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smallville finale!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Smallville finale!!!! Empty Smallville finale!!!!

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Hello people^^

I know we've been away for a while now, but I thought you would maybe be curious about Smallville finale just like me Wink

I haven't watched the series since AOT left (plus hostage and beacon) but since this is the really very end of the series I thought it would be nice to come back and ask:

Have you watched it?
What do you think about the finale and JG & AOT reappearences for the last season?

Which will be your best/worst remember of smallville? (Episode/scene/quote)

Can't think on anything else, but you can add your own questions Razz

I promise I'll answer tomorrow after I've watched the very last two hours of smallville (I keep not beliving it) online.

Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Smallville finale!!!! Empty Re: Smallville finale!!!!

Post  Furnish Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 am

Well. I haven't watched all of the finale, only the last 30 minutes. Sad So I can't exactly say...

Buuut.

I'd have to say my best memory will have to be season's 9, episode 3 'Rabid'. I just love the "zombies"! xD But I also love Luthor, Beacon, and Kent very much so.

My worse memory...will be
Spoiler:
Either that, or when Lionel died!
Furnish
Furnish
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Fri May 27, 2011 6:46 am

My best memories would be any time Lionel & Martha were on the screen of course. (I loved Insurgence, Mercy, Rage, Zod, etc)

My worst memory was finding out that Lionel was going to die 24 hours before the episode aired. I literally was in denial. It shocked me so much. Then, of course, he died & there was no one but Clark & Lex at the funeral. I would have loved a stubborn Senator Kent coming in with her son to wish her friend/potential love interest a final goodbye.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 27, 2011 1:24 pm

I didn't understood either why they didn't call Annette to come back just for Lionel's funeral... specially since she inherit his kryptonian library... that would have given us wonderfull lines between Martha and Lex about Lionel's change.

I've just realized I was the one to make the questions here and I haven't answered them yet, so I'll do it now:

I must say I was very disappointed because they didn't gave us any mionel interaction on the finale... we were waiting for a kiss since Rage and we never got it Sad

Any mionel scene will be my favorite, but my best and worst remember of Smallville is concentrated in the same one: Rage... I remember me being stuck to the screen while they came closer and closer to each other; and all of a sudden becoming so upset because they moved apart and nothing happened... .. . That wasn't fair!!

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Sat May 28, 2011 12:54 am

Saeshmea wrote:I didn't understood either why they didn't call Annette to come back just for Lionel's funeral... specially since she inherit his kryptonian library... that would have given us wonderfull lines between Martha and Lex about Lionel's change.

I've just realized I was the one to make the questions here and I haven't answered them yet, so I'll do it now:

I must say I was very disappointed because they didn't gave us any mionel interaction on the finale... we were waiting for a kiss since Rage and we never got it Sad

Any mionel scene will be my favorite, but my best and worst remember of Smallville is concentrated in the same one: Rage... I remember me being stuck to the screen while they came closer and closer to each other; and all of a sudden becoming so upset because they moved apart and nothing happened... .. . That wasn't fair!!
I know what you mean. It didn't seem fair that they came so close to having a relationship & that Lionel's change had partly come about because of his feelings towards Clark's mother only to have the moment yanked away as an awkward moment. Sad
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down