- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lying Word

3 posters

Go down

Lying Word Empty Lying Word

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

Hi!
This is the new fanfic from Saeshmea and me! I don't know if you remember of the episode 6.10 Hydro? When Linda Lake write a articl about Clark/Lana/Lex ?
So we have just imagine, what could happened if it was an article about Jonathan/Martha/Lionel!

Lying Word Mioneldailydishfb2.thLying Word Thpix

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lying Word Empty Re: Lying Word

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

1st PART

Lois was working in the Daily Planet; she was at Chloe’s office and the blond-hair doesn’t lose time to ask her to leave as she just arrived to her.

“Chloe, please…” Lois implores her. “I must finish this article in twenty minute and my computer is dead!”
“Lois, don’t worry, we have something for the one of the Daily Planet today…”
“Something more important than my report on the new pastime of Lex Luthor!?”
“I don’t know” Chloe laughs a little. “It seems to be a lot of gossips! I’ve hear something that it was about Luthor… but not Lex.”
“Hey, Luthor Senor has made something and it’s not me who has the subject!”
“Lois… I know you’re obsessed by the Luthor family but… please just… give me my computer back.”
“Ok!” Lois stands up from her chair and leave Chloe’s office.

She runs into Jimmy and all of the documents he was holding fall on the ground.

“Great, Lane! Now I have to sort out all of this again!” Jimmy grumbles as he kneels next to his papers and begins to pick up this.
“It ok, I will help you!”
Lois begins to pick up the papers too when she find the pattern of a first page of newspaper.
“Hey, What’s that?!”
“The one of today.”
“-The Senator Kent’s bigger secret is Lionel Luthor?- What does it mean?”
“Hey, don’t look at me like that, it isn’t my fault!”
“Chloe told me it was about Luthor, not Martha!” Lois said. “Who wrote it?”
“Look up…”
“Oh great… Linda Lake!”

Lois leaves him and goes to the elevator, when she was inside, her phone rings. It was Martha. Lois takes a deep breath.

“Martha?” Lois tries to be natural.
“Hi, Lois…” Martha replies.
“How are you? Oh sorry you’ve surely already seen the Daily Planet today…”
“No… why?”
“You haven’t! I mean… I’ve wrote the article which is in the first page!”
“Really, I will read it now!”
“NO!” Lois exclaims. “I mean… Where are you?”
“Lois… I’m waiting for you…” Martha laughs
“Oh that’s right! I’m coming!”

Martha was drinking a coffee in the restaurant between the Daily Planet and Luthor corp. Lois walks to her. A man, reading the Daily Planet, was sits on the table next to her but she was back to him.

“Hey!” Lois tries to smile. “How are you?”
“Fine, just tired because all of these speeches for the new society of… it doesn’t matter.”

The man next to them leaves to restaurant and let the newspaper on the table. Martha turns round and sees it. She wanted to take it but Lois quickly stands up and takes the Daily planet.

“Hey, I want to read it.” Martha exclaims.
“It’s not a good idea.”
“Why, it’s your article!”
“Not really…”
“What do you mean?

Lois stands her and put the newspaper in her back.

“Lois…?”
“Don’t be upset with me! Or Chloe, or Jimmy! It’s isn’t his fault, you know!”
“What are you talking about? I’m not upset with you or anyone else!”
“Not yet…”
“Lois?”

Martha and Lois looks into each other eyes and Martha gets up too.

“Give the newspaper!” Martha shouts at her as she understands something was wrong.
“No, please, Mrs. Kent, just wait for me to go far from you!”

Martha was thinking about what the newspaper was talking about… of course; just one thing was in her mind: Her son, Clark.

“Lois… gives me the Daily Planet.”
“Well take it!”

Lois begins to walk but she feels somebody takes the newspaper away from her hands.

“Marth…” Lois turns round, Martha hasn’t move and it was Lionel Luthor who takes the newspaper.
“I think if she wants to read it, Miss Lane, it’s her law… it doesn’t matter of what she will find… if it’s good or bad.” Lionel says as he gives the newspaper to Martha. “I’m sorry…”

Martha looks at him and takes the newspaper. She looks at it.
“Senator Kent’s Bigger Secret is Lionel Luthor…”
Lionel Luthor and not Clark Kent… Martha sighs of relief and she begins to read the article… All was wrong and the nightmare was beginning…

TBC
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Oh god!! I've just seen the article!!! It's wonderful!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Of course, I remember that episode!!!
Great image, really well made!
And cool beginning of the story!
Lois is too funny!!! I really want to know what's gonna happening|

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Lying Word Empty Lying words - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 pm

“All that are lies!” exclaimed Martha letting her body fall on the chair after read the full article.
“Not exactly…” said Lois “It says that Lionel is the richest man of Kansas, and that’s true!” she laughed, but Martha’s look was looking the floor tiles of the restaurant.
“Martha…” began Lionel kneeling down in front of her and putting a hand on her knee to comfort her “you shouldn’t worry for that type of comments”
“But that aren’t comments, Lionel… that are all lies! And some really hurting! It says that Jonathan’s death must have been easy to me to face up because of you, because of your money…”
“It’s normal that people invent things of you when you’re an important person” said Lionel.
“Sure, Mrs. Kent, today it’s you who’re in the first page of the Daly Planet, but tomorrow will be anyone else!” interrupted Lois.
“I advised you that it would happen if they saw you with me…” said Lionel putting down his look too.
“Oh no! Don’t say that!” said her taking her look up again, and putting her hands on Lionel’s cheek, who still kneeled down in front of her “I said you that I wouldn’t let people say me who I had to go with… it’s just that… it also talk about Jonathan and… that really hurts” her eyes were wet, but she didn’t want to cry for Jonathan in front of Lionel.
“Ok… What about if I invite you to that coffee and Mrs. Lane drive you home? The best thing you can do now is to try to not think on this and you’ll see that it will be forgotten soon…”
“Ok…”
“Great. I want you to smile, ok? That was just a journalist who didn’t know what to write, nothing else” he stood up, kisses Martha’s forehead and went to the bar to pay the coffee. Mean while Lois took Martha’s bag and they left.

In the car, Martha notices that Lois wanted to say something, but maybe didn’t know how.
“Say it, Lois” said Martha.
“Say what?”
“What’s going on your mind… come on!”
“It’s nothing, Mrs. Kent…”
“Lois, I know you… what’s up?”
“Ok… there aren’t as many lies in that article, Mrs. Kent… Lionel Luthor have gone behind you since a lot of time before your husband’s death, he gave you the money for his campaign, he comforted you after his death, he encouraged you to take his place, he goes with you to all your important meetings and society parties… I mean… ok, maybe the article don’t use the best words to say it, but… too many things which are said on it are true!”
“It’s true that Lionel have done a lot of things for me, and that we’ve spent a lot of time together these last months… but that’s because he’s a good friend, nothing else…” said Martha nervously when they were arriving to the farm. “I didn’t smile again after Jonathan’s death for Lionel Luthor, Lois… he just help to see that I could smile again. He gave me his hand, no his money” said Martha before she went out the car.

Martha went inside the house. It was silence.
“Clark? Are you home? It’s mum…” shouted Martha leaving her bag at the entrance and walking to the kitchen. Clark was there “Hi sweetheart” said Martha smiling.
“What’s that?” asked Clark tuning round with the Daily Planet front page on his hand.
“You’ve seen it…”
“I have” said Clark “What’s that, mum?”
“A lot of lies”
“I hope that… because it says that maybe Lionel Luthor is going to buy you a ring soon!” exclaimed Clark.
“Clark, son, Lionel and I are not going to marry… we’re just friends… good friends… and this article are… the words of somebody who didn’t know what to write” said Martha repeating Lionel’s words.
“That’s all… they’re just lies… aren’t you going to do anything?”
“What do you want me to do, son?”
“I don’t know, maybe you can go to the Planet and ask that journalist for apologizes”
“That’s unnecessary”
“Ok… if you’re not going to do it… I will do it for you…”

“Hi Clark!” said Chloe when she saw Clark in the Daily Planet “What are you doing here?”
“I’m looking for the bastard who wrote that about my mother” said him upset.
“Great, but it wasn’t a bastard, it was a bitch”
“A woman wrote that about my mother”
“Yeah… she’s Linda Lake and you’ll find her upstairs”

Behind a table there was a pretty blonde girl writing on the computer.
“Are you Linda Lake?” asked Clark.
“That says the name of my table” said the girl while she looked at him “Oh! And you’re Clark Kent, the adoptive son of the Senator Kent, Martha Clark Kent, to be exactly, widow of Jonathan Kent, a farmer; and soon the new wife of Lionel Luthor, the richest man of Kansas” she stopped a while “I imagine that you came for that”
“I want you to write an apology. All what you say in that article are lies”
“They aren’t… it’s just that I see the things that people can see”
“Listen… My mother is a wonderful woman who really loved and still loving my father. But Lionel is… Lionel Luthor, ok? He wants to control the situation… you can write something like what you wrote… that hurts my mother”
“Ok, Clark… I promise you that I will correct my article tomorrow”
“Really?”
“Of course” she said smiling. “Now, could you leave me finish my work… thanks”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 am

Grrr!!! I hate this Linda Lake! It's the kins of person I don't stand...
Anyway Lionel's always so nice... how he kneeled down in front of her and caring about her...so beautifully sweet!
LOOOOVE IT!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:39 am

Clark has just leaved Linda Lake’s office, the blond-hair woman just walks to her door to close it but she sees Jimmy Olsen comes.

“What do you want?” Linda tartly asks.
“I have the documents you have asked me.”
“Oh… let them on my desk.”

Jimmy doesn’t say anything more, and obey. He was going to leave the office but Linda calls him.

“Olsen? You are a photographer, aren’t you?”
“Yeah…” Jimmy replies, feeling uncomfortable.
“I have work for you.” She smiles a little.
“What kind of work?”
“I want photos of The Senator Kent.”
“There are a lot of photo of the Senator in the web…”
“She, with Lionel Luthor.”
“There are a lot of photos of they both in the web, they’re always together…”
“I KNOW THEY’RE ALWAYS TOGETHER!” Linda suddenly shouts at him very upset. “I want a special photo…”
“And what do you mean with -a special photo-“
“I don’t know! A kiss or them necked in a elevator, I don’t know, but you have 24 hours!” Linda says as she begins to walk away.”
“Hey!” Jimmy stops her. “I don’t want to do that.”
“You, I can have a lot of money for you.”
“I don’t need money.” He doesn’t let her finish.
“You will have if you lose your job!” She shouts again and finally leaves.

Jimmy returns at his office but he runs into Chloe and Clark.

“Hi C.K… Chloe.” Jimmy tries to smile.
“Hi Jimmy I have to leave.” Clark says as he smiles to Jimmy and Chloe.

Jimmy looks at Clark as the farmer leave the Daily Planet and when Jimmy doesn’t see Clark anymore, he takes Chloe by her arm and draws her behind a door.

“Hey, What’s going on ?” Chloe asks.
“You will never believe what’s happened to me!”
“Well, tell me!” Chloe laughs.
“Linda Lake asks me to take photos of Clark’s mother and Luthor.”
“Oh, and you will do it.”
“I haven’t the chose.”
“You have, Jimmy, it’s…”
“Chloe, please, I need you, but… I know you tell everything to Clark, but please… I… I will not kill somebody, just takes little photos, it’s not bad… It’s my job.”
“Have you read Lake’s last article?”
“Yeah but… please Chloe, give me one chance!”

Chloe wanted to leave him alone but she changed her mind.

“Clark just told me, Lionel has invited Martha at restaurant.”
“Oh, great… You’re… wonderful! I mean… love you!”

Jimmy let a little kiss on her lips and leaves the Daily Planet.

Lionel was in his limousine. He takes his phone and call Martha.

“Martha Kent?” The angelic Martha Kent’s voce replies.
“Martha, it’s Lionel, I’m sorry, I’m late, and the meeting has been longer than I though.”
“It doesn’t matter, I’m waiting for you.”
“Good.”
“Thanks you to invite me, it will changed a little of our long political meetings!”

Lionel’s limo just arrived in front of the restaurant; Lionel gets out of it and notices Martha behind a window with her phone.

“Yes, I have thought this too.” Lionel smiles. “You’re dress is fantastic.”

Martha notices him too. He goes into to restaurant; kiss Martha on her cheek and sits down in front of her.

“Do you feel better since this morning?” He asks as he takes her hand.
“Yeah, I think.”
“I have something to help you.”
“Really?... what?”

Lionel takes out a little box from his jacket and opens it. It was a wonderful golden bracelet with little rubies.

“It’s wonderful… you needn’t to…”
“It’s my pleasure.”

Martha gives him a lovely smile and Lionel it the best way to thanks him. He attaches the bracelet around her wrist before takes her hand were was the bracelet now, and sweetly kisses it.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lying Word Empty Lying words - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 am

“I was worried about you all the morning. I have been thinking how I could comfort you and… I saw that on a jewellery and I just though it was perfect for you” said Lionel as he let Martha’s hand after kiss it.
“You’re so sweet, Lionel, but you needn’t to buy me something every time I get worried…” said Martha smiling.
“Don’t you like it?” asked Lionel.
“Sure! It’s…” she looked at the joy of her wrist “… it’s really beautiful” she sight and changed her tone to a more serious one “But I’m not the kind of woman who likes man who try to buy her love”
“I know it, Martha… you needn’t tell me that. You’re the kind of woman who needs time and patience to fall in love with someone… but I’m not trying to win your heart with a joy… I just want you to know that I’m really sorry to be the reason of your problems…”
“Don’t say that! You’re not the reason of my problems, Lionel…” said Martha more sweetly “you’re who help to solve them… you’re my friend… a friend who I really love”.
“And I love you too…” said Lionel.
“Don’t misunderstand me, please… I love you as my friend…” tell Martha worried.
“I know… don’t worry… that’s what I say… I also love our friendship” said Lionel, and then they cheers for their good friendship and wished it to be the longest it was possible.

At the evening Jimmy took the photos to Linda Lake.
“Do you like them?” asked Jimmy.
“They’re wonderful!” exclaimed Linda.
“Really?!”
“Yeah! See that! She said that she wasn’t with him for his money… but she let him to invite her to an expensive restaurant and he buy her expensive jewels… isn’t that strange for a recent widow?”
“They’re good friends… I’ve been told that he has helped her a lot to face up Mr. Kent’s death…”
“Oh! I’m sure of that… I’m really sure of that…” said Linda Lake smiling maliciously.

“Mum! Where were you?!” asked Clark when Martha arrived home.
“Hi sweetheart” said Martha calmly “I was with Lionel, you knew it… I told you this morning!”
“But it’s nearly seven o’clock… Are you going to say me that you finished lunch now?”
“Of course we didn’t, son… we just went for a walk…”
“Oh! Great! All the people thinks that you have a relationship with Lionel Luthor and… what do you do? Go with him on a walk after have an intimate lunch with him!”
“Don’t shout me, Clark, I’m your mother!”
“I don’t recognize you, mum… you’ve really change these last months… you seems to have forgotten dad…”
“Don’t talk me like that! I would never be able to forget your father, Clark!” said Martha with tears on her eyes.
“Don’t you? And what’s that?” asked him grasping her wrist and showing her the bracelet “Did he give that to you?”
“It’s just a present!” shouted Martha nervously.
“An expensive present…!”
“A special present from a friend… that’s what it means for me, Clark!”
“But not for him”
“I still loving your father, Clark… he was the first man of my life…”
“He was… but you’ve already found the second one…”
That words really hurt Martha and she run upstairs crying really hard.

The next morning Clark woke up feeling really guilty, so he walked thought the corridor and stopped in front of his mother’s room.
“Mum…” he said from the other side of Martha’s room door “Mum… are you awake?” she didn’t answer but he listened her crying “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t say that to you… I know that you still loving daddy… mum, please, open the door…”
Martha walked to the door and opened it. Her eyes were red, she hadn’t slept on all the night… Clark smiled her and hug his mother strongly.
“I’m not sure of what’s Lionel for me now, Clark… but I’ve never lied to your father… and I’ll never forgive what I felt for him…”
“I know mum, I know…” said Clark as he let her mother on the floor and dry her tears.
Martha hold his hand and kissed it, while his mobile phone rang.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Clark, it’s Chloe”
“What’s on, Chloe?”
“Clark, you’re not going to believe what have Linda Lake written about your mother today…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 pm

I HATE JIMMY!!! lol
But I love all your story, great work, girls! Very Happy
I wonder what Linda wrote this time!!! Evil or Very Mad
Meanwhile, GO MIONEL!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

sorry guys, I'm late! I'm writing the next part right now!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Clark appeared just behind Chloe, they were in the Daily Planet. Chloe gave the newspaper to him. He began to read it but only the title made him feeling sick.

“WHO REALLY IS MARTHA KENT?
It wasn't a coincident, they had planned it”

“Who Kent is the best profiteer and liar of the Kansas….” Clark read with a low voce the first sentence of the article. “I don’t think I want to read it… It just unfair…”

“NO!” Martha Kent shouted as she threw the Daily Planet over the kitchen witch stroked the old table-service of her last wedding. “I JUST HATE HER!”

“Martha, just calm down!” Lionel said as hold her hand but she drew her hand away. “How could I be calm?! Have you read it? Hate you read this shi…”

She turned round because she couldn’t believed how she was shouted at Lionel. She thinks that If Linda Lake was trying to get on her nerves, well, she won!

“Martha…”

Lionel wanted to put his hands on her shoulders but she moved away and he just staid behind her.

“Why is she doing this to me? ...to us, sorry.” Martha whispered. “I don’t know her…”

“I’ve already told you that you became a person more…”

“more known, yeah… but, she hasn’t any reason to do that!” Martha turns round again and looks at Lionel. “I loved Jonathan… she said we have premeditated his dead together!”

“He had had a heart attack, everybody knows it.”

“Not apparently everybody…”
Martha looked into his eyes a little moment and tears began to slide along her cheeks as her shoulders shacked. She looks down and began to cry very hard. Lionel suddenly folded her in his arms and Martha buried her head on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry!” Martha screamed in his long coat.
“Don’t be, don’t be… You couldn’t do anything.”
“If I’ll meet… I don’t know what I could do!”

Lionel putted his finger under her chin and made her looked at him.

“But I do everything for you…”
“What do you mean?”
“She will have a lot of problems if you want…”
“You couldn’t be serious?”
“You’re a Senator…”
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 pm

lol... I like how he reasons out! lol
Let's see how Linda will think over her article the next time!
Great

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Lying Word Empty Lying words - 6

Post  Saeshmea Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Lionel putted his finger under her chin and made her looked at him.

“But I do everything for you…”
“What do you mean?”
“She will have a lot of problems if you want…”
“You couldn’t be serious?”
“You’re a Senator…”
“I am, but…” she stopped the sentence, she forgot what she was going to say when she felt Lionel as close to her that she could feel his moist lips. They were sweet, they weren’t trembling, and they were going to kiss her. Suddenly she turned back to herself “No” whispered removing him softly “Not now, Lionel, please…”
“Why?” he asked.
She stayed a while without answer… she didn’t know what to say because she wanted him to kiss her… but she wasn’t sure that she really wanted herself to kiss him… Neither she could understand that discussion she was having on her mind… but she finally said the first thing she thought…
“Clark’s home”
“Oh…” said Lionel disappointed “Ok…” he made a step back and then he walked to the door “I’ll come back later to see how you are…”
“Ok… bye”
“Bye” and he closed the door as Martha run to the window to see that man who almost kissed her going out of her home. There were too many thoughts on her mind.

Instead he was a little upset with Martha because she had rejected his lips, and kissing her was his biggest wish, Lionel spent the rest of the morning at the Daily Planet until he had persuaded the newspaper’s director to dismiss Linda Lake.

“Are you moving your office, Linda?” asked Jimmy when he saw her with a box full of her things.
“No, they have fired me”
“Why?!”
“It seems that Martha Kent have more influence on Lionel Luthor than I thought...”
“Mrs. Kent isn’t able to do anything like this” said Jimmy.
“Of course she is… she’s able of that and more… but I will stop her” said Linda.

Martha nearly felt on down running downstairs to answer the phone. She was sure it was Lionel, and it was him.
“Hi” he said.
“Hi!” she repeated. And then both spent a moment in silence, word missing.
“You needn’t to worry anymore about Mrs. Lake”
“What have you done?!” asked Martha thinking on what could Lionel have been able to do.
“Nothing… I just have talked with the Planet’s director, who’s a friend of mine, and he decided to fire her…”
“That’s great!” she exclaimed “I mean… she will find a job soon… instead I hope it to be far from me… and us”
“Don’t worry, Martha… she’ll not hurt you again… I will not let her…”
“Lionel… we should talk… don’t you think?”
“Martha I’m sorry about what happened… but don’t ask me to forgive my wish of join your lips... ‘Cause I can’t”
“I don’t want to ask that to you… I just want to talk… we should talk about what happened if we don’t want it to affect our friendship”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm

Oh, I like how you describe his lips when he tried to kiss her...lol

and I exclaimed “That’s great!” with Martha! Again great part! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:31 am

“We should talk about what happened, if we don’t want it to affect our Friendship.”
“Yeah…Our Friendship...” He repeated. “Martha, I…” Lionel wanted to say her thrush but he just couldn’t. “I have to leave…”
“See you tonight?” Martha quickly asked.
“No… tomorrow.” Lionel replied in a whisper. “I have to think about what I will tell you… Bye Martha.”

He rang off. Martha put her phone down. Martha looked at the last edition of the Daily Planet, the second article of her and Lionel. She put it in the trash can.

“Yeah… I should too.”
“You should talk with me before…” a mysterious voce said behind her.

Martha suddenly turned round and found Linda Lake in front of her.

“…about what you’ve done.” Linda continued. She seemed very angry. “Do you know that I’ve just lost my job? The only thing I love in this silly world? …and I know it’s because of you.”
“I have thought you wanted it… What do you want now?”

Linda took the knife which was in the table, Martha made steps back.

“I want you to pay for that!” Linda shouted and she hurled herself against Martha.

Martha began to run in the leaving room to the other door but Linda was already there. Martha couldn’t believed it, she was a meteor freak. She removed the hairs which were on her face and tried to won again her breath. Linda walked to her, Martha didn’t move until Linda became near to her, she slapped her in her face and tried to take the knife which fell in the floor. Martha tried to slap her again but Linda catches her hand in the air and pushed her against a wall as she strangled her. Martha was trying to took Linda’s hand away from her neck but she couldn’t do anything. Martha fell her hands became colder and a second after, Linda disappeared. Martha fell on her knees on the floor, she couldn’t breathe anymore and suddenly all of her body became dolorous. She didn’t understand what’s was happening but she couldn’t have anymore time think… she fainted… she believed she fainted.
Martha Kent lifted up and looked at herself in the window of the door.

“Oh my god… I’m Martha Kent!” Martha said with a strange smile.

Lionel was alone in his office… like always. He was reading a billing report for the past year but he couldn’t pay attention to this document because Martha Kent was haunted his mind.
As he told her, he was thinking about what he could tell to her without to lay her because he knew she was waiting friendship from him but he just couldn’t see her as a friend anymore.
Martha Kent was the new love of his life and he knew he could do everything for her… everything like took his life.
Lionel was drawn out of his thoughtless when the doors of his office opened to let Martha Kent came in.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I wanna know what's gonna happening!!! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Lying Word Empty Lying words - 8

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:57 pm

“Martha?!” he exclaimed “Weren’t we meeting tomorrow?”
“Sure… but I couldn’t wait, Lionel” said as she walked inside.
“Martha… if you’re waiting for an apology I won’t…” said him as he stood up and walked to her.
“Why would you have to apologize for, Lionel?” asked her as she plays with his tie on her hands.
“For what happened” answered Lionel stopping her game, holding her hands, and staring at her eyes. There was something different on her look.
“Oh… Lionel… Why should I want an apology from you?” asked as she caressed his cheeks with one finger “You’re my man” said “My strong dear man” and as she said that she put herself on her tiptoes to take her lips closer with his. Lionel could feel Martha’s breath on her face, he could feel her soft and moist lips when she stopped “… but you dream too much, darling” spit as she turned back and walked to the door.
Lionel stayed there for a while caressing his no-kissed lips and thinking on what had just happened, then he came back to himself and followed Martha. She was on the corridor, running upstairs.
“Martha!” he shouted “Wait! Martha!”
They arrived to the Luthor’s building roof.
“Martha!” said Lionel breathing hardly “What kind of game are you playing with me?”
“I’m not playing to any game, Lionel… I’m trying to teach you a lesson” said her as she continued walking.
“That was so cruel… What are you doing?” asked seeing that she was even more close to the edge.
“I know… but not crueler than you was with Linda Lake…” said her ignoring his worry and without stop her steps.
“What?!” he didn’t understand “What are you talking about? She was cruel with you, with us… she said a lot of lies… Martha, stop, please” he was following her really slowly.
“She just tried to tell the world the truth of us!” said her stopping herself just at the edge of the roof, more than fifty floors up from the street.
“That would just be truth if you had wanted it, Martha… but you was just looking for a friendship between us… you have never wanted anything else… anything more…” Lionel couldn’t take his look away from her, a little movement of her feet could make her fell down. “Martha, please come back here with me…” said offering his hand to her.
“No Lionel… I’m not going back to anywhere today…” she said as a strange liquid went out of her body.
Suddenly, Linda Lake appeared next to Lionel, he understood all what had just happened, but he looked at Martha, who was coming back to herself. She felt as if she had been sleeping for a lot of time, but she felt sick and she found herself at the roof’s edge. She lost her balance and felt back.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:20 pm

OMG, what does it means? Is she really fallen? OMG You can't leave me in this way! More, more!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Last part, guys! ENJOY!!!

Lionel tried to run and catch her hand but he never reached her and saw Martha Kent fell to a surely death. He heard somebody uttered a strident cry… it was him. Lionel fell on the ground. He was felling like if something inside him has been erased, it was the more horrible dolour he has never fell.
Feeling nothing… time stopped… She was thinking… everybody always said, you will see your life pass in front your eyes but Martha didn’t see that… She saw her future life. She was imagine what could happened if she didn’t fell… if she wasn’t going to die. Her conscience was divided in two parts… one was waiting to found her tender and dead husband… the other just didn’t want to leave Clark alone… to leave Lionel…
Suddenly… the reality came back… she found her breath back and scream. She was so screaming hardly that it was hurting her throat.

“LIONEL!” It was the only thing which came to her mouth.

She felt a sweet heat envelop her and saw two wonderful blue eyes looking at her… it seemed to be an angel but that dream ended when she crosses a large window… all passed so fast as she hadn’t felt the glasses crystals cutting one hundred times her skin. When she opened her eyes, Clark was leaning above her. She smiled a little and whispered:

“Lionel… he needs help…”

Clark laid a little kiss down on her forehead and he leaved her alone.
When Clark arrived on the roof he saw Linda Lake trying to push Lionel on the void. Linda felt two hands on her back and suddenly fell down she tried to catch Lionel’s hand but fell with him. Her hand slid from his own and she dropped down. Clark was holding Lionel’s hand and drew him back on the roof.

“You… You saved me…” Lionel whispered.
“My mum is at the bottom” Clark replied as he began to walk to the stairs.
“What’s mean “at the bottom”? You saved her too!” Lionel was breathing hard with joy.
“Yeah...” Clark smiled a little. “…but she isn’t fine. I think she has been hurt when I catch her across the window.” Clark said as he was already running in the stairs.

Lionel followed him and they arrived in the office where Martha was. Lionel dashed next to her and caressed her cheek.

“Martha do you hear me?” Lionel whispered. “I’m so sorry… It was my fault… I shouldn’t…”
“Don’t say anything else.” Martha opened her eyes and looked at him. “Where is Linda? Where is she” Martha suddenly panicked.
“Don’t worry…It’s over… All is over.” He smiles as he took away some locks of her wonderful red hair.
“Oh Lionel… I know what she did… I’m so sorry…” Her voce was shaking and tears were coming to her eyes.
“Don’t be, it wasn’t you.”
“You know, she always said lies… She lied when she said you were dreaming, Lionel… because I… I just love you too, and I’m hating myself to wait horrible things happen to us to tell you this.”
“Don’t… don’t blame yourself… You just weren’t ready for it since now.”
“Yeah you’re right” She gave him a lovely smile and tried to draw herself up and laid a little kiss on his lips.

Clark was looking at them, and, in spite of him, he smiled too. The young alien leaved them alone as he takes his phone to call ambulance for his mother.
Lionel rolls his arms around the woman who he had always loved in secret and looked into her eyes before they kissed with al the passion which has been enclosed inside themselves since this last years. Her lips were truly sweeter than in his imagination. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and Lionel ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she immediately granted him access. He ran his hands up and down her back and into her hair.
They broke the kiss to breath and they smiled to each other meaning that they know their lives were going to changed…

The End
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:23 pm

That was really sweet!!! A wonderful end to our fic!!!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum