- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Reception

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wedding Reception - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding Reception

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:32 pm

IrisMn had just pointed something out
IrisMn wrote:I've not got this part... I thought Lex and Lana were married in this fanfic... did I miss anything? scratch
Thanks for pointing this out.....yes, they are married. I'm so sorry....I completely forgot to write this in Embarassed
Here is the update:

The three girls were still dancing inside while the guys and Lana were still outside. There was a loud 'Whoooooo!' as Justin Timberlake's "Rock Your Body" came on.

Martha, Lois & Chloe:(singing) "Don't be so quick to walk away, dance with me. I wanna rock your body, please stay, dance with me. You don't have to admit you wanna play, dance with me. Just let me rock you till the break of day, dance with me."

"Got time but I don't mind. Just wanna rock you girl. I'll have whatever you have. Come on let's give it a wirl. See I've been watching you. And I like the way you move. So go 'head girl just do it. That ass shaking thing you do."

"So you grab your girls and you grab a couple more. And you could all meet in the middle of the floor. Said the air is thick, it's smellin' right. So you pass to the left and you sail to the right."

"Don't be so quick to walk away, dance with me. I wanna rock your body, please stay, dance with me. You don't have to admit you wanna play. Just let me rock you till the break of day, dance with me."

"I don't mean no harm, just wanna rock you girl. We could move, but we, let's go, let's give it a wirl. See it sppears to me, you like the way I move. Tell you what I'm gon' do. Pull you close to share my groove."

"So you grab your girls and you grab a couple more. And you could all meet in the middle of the floor. Said the air is thick, it's smellin' right. So you pass to the left and you sail to the right."

"Don't be so quick to walk away, dance with me. I wanna rock your body, please stay, dance with me. You don't have to admit you wanna play, dance with me. Just let me rock you till the break of day, dance with me."

"Talk to me boy, no disrespect, I don't mean no harm. Talk to me boy, I can't wait to have you in my arms. Talk to me boy, hurry up, cause you're taking to long. Talk to me boy, bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song."

"So why did you come, I came to dance with you. You don't wanna hit the floor, get some romance with you. If you should fall for evermore, I'll take a chance. If love is here on the floor girl."

Martha, Lois and Chloe didn't sing on the 'Yeah....dance with me. Yeah...come on baby.' They just had fun dancing.

Martha, Lois & Chloe:(singing) "Don't be so quick to walk away, dance with me. I wanna rock your body, please stay, dance with me. You don't have to admit you wanna play, dance with me. Just let me rock you till the break of day, dance with me."

"Talk to me boy, no disrespect, I don't mean no harm. Talk to me boy, I can't wait to have you in my arms. Talk to me boy, hurry up, cause you're taking to long. Talk to me boy, bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song."

"Don't be so quick to walk away, I was just thinkin' of you. Don't be so quick to walk away, we could do somethin'. Don't be so quick to walk away, I like the way you look right now. Don't be so quick to walk away, Come over here baby."

Martha:(singing) "Are you feelin' me. Let's do somethin'. Let's make a bet. Cause I bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song." After, Martha stopped dancing, and her eyes widened as she realised that she was singing on her own.
Lois and Chloe laughed at Martha.

Martha: You did that on purpose didn't you!?

Lois and Chloe couldn't stop laughing.

Martha:(jokingly; pointing at Chloe and Lois) You two are awful. I'm going to kill you two.

Chloe and Lois, while still laughing, started running, and Martha ran after them, chasing them.

While all of this was going on, the guests were still dancing.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

The end is really funny Razz and I really love to imagine Martha really singing in this musical... the songs you choose are so lovely to imagine her dancing Very Happy I love you But I missed a Mionel scene in his part Sad Razz I hope you to be inspired again soon!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:IrisMn had just pointed something out
IrisMn wrote:I've not got this part... I thought Lex and Lana were married in this fanfic... did I miss anything? scratch
Thanks for pointing this out.....yes, they are married. I'm so sorry....I completely forgot to write this in Embarassed

Aww, don't be sorry! I make a lot of mistake in my fanfic...my fingers are always crossed hoping you won't find them Razz

Miss O'Toole wrote:Martha:(singing) "Are you feelin' me. Let's do somethin'. Let's make a bet. Cause I bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song." After, Martha stopped dancing, and her eyes widened as she realised that she was singing on her own.
Lois and Chloe laughed at Martha.

O-M-G ........... O-M-G!
Can you image Lionel's face if he was there?! *shocked* MUHAHAHA!!! TOO FUNNY!

GREAT UPDATE!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Mony......I can just imagine your shocked face when you read that part lol!

Martha, Lois and Chloe were still chasing each other around the room, over the other side. Martha then decided to jump on Lois to make them fall on the floor.
Chloe was laughing her head off, then she decided to join in too, but she ended up landing on top of Martha. All three girls then rolled on to their backs and laughed.

Martha:(to Chloe) Will you get off me.
Chloe:(jokingly) How about no.
Martha: How about yes.(pushes her off) there you go.

Chloe then rolled down Martha's legs. Suddenly, another song came on.

Chloe: Oh, another song.
Lois: Hey I know, how about we sing lying on the floor.
Martha: That's different, and crazy.
Chloe: Well, we are the crazy trio.
Martha: I wonder what the other people think about us.
Lois:(shrugs) They're busy dancing anyway.
Chloe: Let's do it.

Then the singing started. During it, Martha started imagining about herself singing on the microphone (like she did before) to the song.

Martha's imagination

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashbacks starts -

I'm standing there, on the balcony in summer air.
Martha turned around and smiled, and Lionel smiled too.

I see the lights; see the party, the ball gowns. I see you make your way through the crowd. You say hello, little did I know....
Martha was wearing that dress and Lionel was taking her out.

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet." And I was crying on the staircase - begging you please don't go...and I said.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run. You be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet, cause we're dead if they knew, so close your eyes... escape this town for a little while. Oh, oh.
Martha was blackmailed, and Lionel came to her and they just talked.

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet." But you were everything to me - I was begging you, please don't go...and I said.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run. You be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to fell.This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting. Wandering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you was fading - when I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said.

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting, for you but you never come. Is this in my head, I don't know what to think.

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said.
At the Kent Farm, Lionel knelt on one knee and pulled out a ring, then later slid the ring on Martha's finger.

Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.

We were both young when I first saw you.

End Martha's imagination.

Martha then smiled.

TBC
The italic words in red are Martha's memories during the song. Hope you enjoyed it Very Happy
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Mony......I can just imagine your shocked face when you read that part lol!

Actually I was drooling over the idea, I was not shocked... lol!

Anyway this was a great part, I loved the red italic part a lot!

So funny at the beginning! PPMS

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Wonderful part!!! A really funny beggining and a so sweet end!!! I love that remembers of Martha during the song!!! I hope to see a mionel scene in the next part!!! They haven't meet each since a few parts ago Razz KISSES and hoping you update soon!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 am

IrisMn wrote:Actually I was drooling over the idea, I was not shocked... lol!
lol! *dries tears* Oh my god....I can't stop laughing. What a sight that would've been! Razz
Saeshmea wrote:Wonderful part!!! A really funny beggining and a so sweet end!!! I love that remembers of Martha during the song!!! I hope to see a mionel scene in the next part!!! They haven't meet each since a few parts ago Razz KISSES and hoping you update soon!!!
Well, I can promise you that the rest of the fic will be mionel scenes......because I reckon his getting pretty cold out there Razz and let's not forget missing Martha Wink

AND THANKS GIRLS FOR BOTH OF YOUR COMMENTS! YOU KNOW I LOVE THEM!!!

KISSES! I love you

Oh, and I've been thinking on another fic
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Oh, and I've been thinking on another fic

This are really wonderfull news!!! Can't you give us any little spoiler? Will it be another musical¿?? Razz I hope to be able to read it soon!!! I love you Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Oh, and I've been thinking on another fic

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

I want spoilers!!!!

Give us spoilers!!! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

You two really want to know? Your both just dying to find out. Well, all I can tell you is that.....it is not going to be a musical.....well....maybe it is, seeing though I started writing this as a musical half way without even knowing it Razz *kidding* no, it's not, and I'm going to start writing it when I've finished this. Trust me, you're going to loooooove it, like you do with this fic. Can't wait to start writing it! cheers bounce KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:09 pm

After this, I might not be able to update for a while.....or maybe I will......because I've got an exam to do for college so I can get into the right course that I was supposed to be in, in the first place.....but I'll try to update more often after this part.

Lois was the first one to sit up from the floor.
Lois: Hey it looks like our guys and your Romeo are back.
Martha and Chloe then sit up too.

Lionel, Clark and Pete have come back inside from being outside, but there was no Lex and Lana, the three girls were obviously thinking the same thing, that Lex and Lana have gone back dancing.
Lionel was obviously looking everywhere for Martha, when he finally spotted her, he smiled and started making his way over.

Lois: Well Martha, it was nice hanging out just us three, but our prince charmings are waiting for us, and him (looking at Lionel)
Lois and Chloe then get up and made there way back to Clark and Pete.
Chloe: See ya Martha.
Martha: Yes. I had a great time.

When Lionel reached Martha, he offered his hand and helped her to her feet and wrapped an arm around her waist.
Lionel: So, what have you three women been doing?
Martha:(rolls her eyes) Oh, it's a loooong story. You wouldn't believe me.
Lionel:(laughs) You wanna try.
Martha:(also laughs) I'll tell you later.
As Lionel and Martha leaned in closer to each other, another song came on. As it did, the lights went off, and some other lights appeared and started swirling around the room.
Lionel and Martha broke apart, looked at each other and laughed. They then went back into each others arms.

Lionel:(whispered with the music) Let me be your hero.
He and Martha then broke apart, with still holding hands, and then Martha spun back towards Lionel until his arm was wrapped around her. They stayed that way for awhile, then Martha turned back around to face Lionel. They began to do the waltz, along with Lionel turning Martha around sometimes.

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance
Would you run, and never look back
Would you cry, if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips
Would you laugh, oh please tell me this
Now would you die, for the one you love
Hold me in your arms tonight

Lionel:(mouthing) I can be your hero baby. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.

Lionel and Martha just stared at each other, still dancing.

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine
Or would you lie, would you run and hide
Am I in too deep, have I lost my mind
I don't care you're here tonight

I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Martha and Lionel stepped closer, and then were in each others arms.

Lionel:(mouthing) Oh, I just wanna hold you. I just wanna hold you, oh yeah.

Am I in too deep, have I lost my mind

Lionel:(mouthing) Well I don't care you're here tonight.

I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain, oh yeah
I will stand by you forever

I can be your hero, I can kiss away the pain
(I can be your hero baby)
And I will stand by you forever

Lionel:(sings softly) I can be your hero.

Lionel then turns them both around, and reveals that Martha has been smiling. She then closes her eyes and just enjoys the moment.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

And here is the song for you both:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klWluYoa0_8

I love this song Very Happy I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

That so sweet!!!! Really!!!! I love how Lionel whispers the sont to her!!!! It's really touching!!!!! Hoping you to be able to post soon Wink KISSES I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 pm

This part was so sweet! I love too much to image them dancing!
I'm so angry we've not get the chance to see them dancing in the serie... No
Lovely update!
But take your time if you're too busy to update, I understand and I'll wait impatiently ur update!

Miss O'Toole wrote:And here is the song for you both:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klWluYoa0_8

I love this song Very Happy I love you

Oh, thanks for this.. I mean it has been a while since the last time I watched this vid...but Mickey Rourke is still a GREAT villan there! Wedding Reception - Page 2 Adore Wedding Reception - Page 2 Nodding

And well I love the song too, but maybe it's because I love to see Mickey Rourke in the vid! lol (Yes, another actor who uses to play villain I love Twisted Evil )

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi girls! As you both know, I have finished my very frustrating exam, and now you'll get more and more updates from me cheers Plus, I've been dying to write this, and you'll see why Very Happy

Lionel looks down at Martha, as she looks up at him. They stared into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity to them, until another song started playing. The lights were still spinning around the room. Lionel and Martha came close to each other again.

Lionel:(singing) When I first saw you I already knew. There was something inside of you. Something I thought that I would never find. Angel of mine.

Martha was smiling through Lionel singing to her.

Lionel:(singing) I look at you looking at me. Now I know why they say the best things are free. Gonna love you boy you are so fine. Angel of mine.

Lionel then made Martha slowly turn around, she was still smiling, they faced each other.

Lionel:(singing) How you changed my world you'll never know. I'm here for now, you helped me grow.

Lionel then pulled Martha back close to him.

Lionel:(singing) You came into my life. Sent from above. When I lost the hope. You show my love. I'm checkin for you. Boy your right on time. Angel of mine.

Nothing means more to me then what we share. No one in this world can ever compare. Last night the way you moved is still on my mind. Angel of mine.

Martha:(singing) What you mean to me you'll never know. Deep inside I need to show.

Lionel:(smiling while she sang; singing) You came into my life. Sent from above. When I lost the hope. You show my love. I'm checkin for you. Boy your right on time. Angel of mine.

Martha:(singing) I never knew I could feel each moment. As if they were new.

Lionel:(singing) Every breath that I take. The love that we make.

Martha:(singing) I only share it with you. You, you, you, you.

Lionel:(singing) When I first saw you I already knew. There was something inside of you. Something I thought that I would never find. Angel of mine.

You came into my life. Sent from above. When I lost the hope. You show my love. I'm checkin for you. Boy your right on time. Angel of mine.

How you changed my world you'll never know. I'm here for now you helped me grow.

Martha:(singing) I look at you looking at me. Now I know why they say the best things are free. Checkin for you boy your right on time.

Lionel:(singing) Angel of mine.

The song finished

Lionel: You're my angel.

Martha smiled, then they both looked at each other. Martha and Lionel then kissed passionately. Among the other guests, while they were dancing, Clark had been watching and now he was smiling at his mother and Lionel.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm

The song is wonderfuuuuuuuul!

I melted when Lionel said "You're my angel" and then they kissed! How sweet!!! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:55 pm

The song is really lovely, and so was the passionate kiss of the end... .. . I love you
I'm really happy that you're able to update the fic often this week Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 am

Firstly, I just like to say......thank you soooo much girls for both of your comments I love you
Now you see why I have been dying to write this part.....was it worth the wait?
I have another question for you both. Have you two ever heard that song before?

and....

IrisMn wrote:I melted when Lionel said "You're my angel" and then they kissed! How sweet!!! Wink

Ha! Psychic powers again! Surprised

KISSES FOR BOTH!!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:I have another question for you both. Have you two ever heard that song before?

and....

IrisMn wrote:I melted when Lionel said "You're my angel" and then they kissed! How sweet!!! Wink

Ha! Psychic powers again! Surprised

KISSES FOR BOTH!!! I love you

Isn't this song sung by a singer called Monica, just like me? Razz

Psychic powers again! LOL

KISSEEEEEEEEES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:36 pm

IrisMn wrote:Isn't this song sung by a singer called Monica, just like me? Razz
Yes it is.....just one question.....is that you who's in that music video, are you that singer? Razz Razz Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:Isn't this song sung by a singer called Monica, just like me? Razz
Yes it is.....just one question.....is that you who's in that music video, are you that singer? Razz Razz Razz

I'm afraid I have more chances to be like Annette, at least we have almost the same blue eyes... Laughing

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:37 pm

IrisMn wrote:I'm afraid I have more chances to be like Annette, at least we have almost the same blue eyes... Laughing
Really!!! Shocked Well I have the same hair colour as Annette.

Lionel and Martha looked at each other for awhile, until another song came on. At the start of the song, Lionel and Martha went close to each other again.

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away
An enchanted moment, as it sees me through

Lionel makes Martha spin slowly around, then back the other way.

It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

Lionel then lifts Martha, while her one leg was pointed, and he spins around with her.

And can you feel the love tonight
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

Lionel puts Martha down, and just sway to the music.

How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

Lionel and Martha look deep into each others eyes, as Martha gets spun around again, but this time Martha does it to Lionel. So they do it back and forth to each other.

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors

Martha and Lionel then stop to face each other, looking lovingly at each other. Suddenly Martha just does something that she hadn't anticipated on doing, she moved up and down, while swaying her hips, like you do in the rumba/samba.

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

When Martha moved back up, she came in contact with Lionel's grin. Martha just grinned back because she just realised what move she had just done.

Lionel:(suddenly) Ready?
Martha: Huh?

Then it was Lionel's turn to do something unexpected. To Martha's surprise, Lionel lifted her up again high above his head, which Martha giggled at, and spun around. To make it more fun, Martha spread her arms out.

It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

As Lionel was slowly putting her down, Martha put her arms back down, but in time of Lionel slowly putting her down.

Martha: That was fun.
Lionel:(smiling) Well I'm glad you liked it.

How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vaganonds
Believe the very best

Lionel then lifts Martha again, with her on leg pointed, and again spins around.

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

Instead of putting Martha down this time, Lionel stopped spinning, the two look at each other for awhile, and then they kiss.

TBC
Oh, that's right I forgot to tell you in the last part, I thought I might have a rest from them singing and have them just dance......just in case you haven't noticed tongue Razz ....plus I'm sorry I haven't updated even though I said that I would post more after my exam....but I haven't been in a romantic mood these past few days, because of something's that had happened.....but I wanted to post more....so just before writing this I was listening to every love song possible on my MP3, and it worked!!!....as you can tell by this part I wrote. I will post more, promise. KISSES!!!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:57 pm

This was lovely...

Suddenly Martha just does something that she hadn't anticipated on doing, she moved up and down, while swaying her hips, like you do in the rumba/samba.

I never imagined Martha doing something like that!! Razz It was funny!! And sexy... .. .

I'm afraid I have more chances to be like Annette, at least we have almost the same blue eyes...
Really!!!
Well I have the same hair colour as Annette.

Well... seeing it's time for descriptions... i also have blue eyes, but my hair is dark... .. . although I dye it red since I don't remember when... Razz (I think I was 14 or 15... .. .)

I'll be really waiting for your next update... I love how they have danced on this part Very Happy I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 pm

That was magic and made to squeal: "YEAH!" lol
I so enjoyed the part where she moved up and down swaying her hips! Razz
And I love this song "can you feel the love tonight"...so sweet!
So honour the promise and post more! Wink
Kiss Kiss

Miss O'Toole wrote:Oh, that's right I forgot to tell you in the last part, I thought I might have a rest from them singing and have them just dance......just in case you haven't noticed tongue Razz ....plus I'm sorry I haven't updated even though I said that I would post more after my exam....but I haven't been in a romantic mood these past few days, because of something's that had happened.....but I wanted to post more....so just before writing this I was listening to every love song possible on my MP3, and it worked!!!....as you can tell by this part I wrote. I will post more, promise. KISSES!!!!

Romantic mood? Why? Does it exist? Last time I heard it there were a prince charming and lady in danger...LMAO
I'm just kidding hoping to cheer you up...but hey I'm here if you need a cruel and cynical advise... Razz NOOO, seriously if I can cheer you up... just tell me how to do it! BTW... listening every love song possible worked wonderfully! KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

First of all......thank you for both of your wonderful comments, I love them!!!! I love you

For Saeshmea: That part what Martha did with her hips was really sexy wasn't it. I really wanted to write something really sexy, and with listening to every love song possible, I did it....and I can't believe I wrote it down in words. Razz And with description time.....I had dark hair too, before I dyed my hair red, I started dying when I was 20, and I don't have blue eyes, I have dark brown chocolate eyes.

For IrisMn: I'm glad you liked Martha's 'sexy' move too. rabbit And you thought this part was magic, I did really well with this part, I'm happy about it. Very Happy I really love "Can you feel the love tonight" too. And thank you for being there for me if I need cheering up......thanks a million I love you I appreciate it.*kiss on cheek*

For Saeshmea & IrisMn: I have something to tell you both. When I started writing this, instead of writing Lionel and Martha, I wrote Lionel and Annette. I realised, then started writing again, but I still wrote Lionel and Annette, I realised again, and I said to myself "It's Lionel and Martha you idiot!" Razz I will promise and post tomorrow. KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next