- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE

3 posters

Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty FORGIVE ME... PLEASE

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi girls!!! I love to begin a new fic!!!!!!! Very Happy As I've said, it begins with a wedding... but, please... don't kill me after read this first part No I promise you that it will get better.......... maybe Wink Razz

Well... I hope you enjoy it, I really wanted to writte something different... .. . Very Happy Very Happy I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Forgive me... please - 1

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Forgive me… please. - 1

“Mum, it’s your time…” advised Clark from the other side of the door.
“Ok, son, I’m ready… give me a while!” Martha was excited. She breath hard, and then, opened the door.
“Oh my god!” exclaimed the young man standing in front of her.
“What? What’s the matter? There’s anything wrong with the dress… isn’t my hair good? What?!” She was excited… and really nervous.
Clark smiled staring her shiny blue eyes. She was wearing a long white dress which shows her neckline and a beautiful diamond pendant. Her pretty red hair was curly that day and felt on her shoulders making her face more beautiful than ever. Clark caress it, her hair, and continued smiling as he said:
“You’re just perfect, mummy…”
“Fine… because I can’t wait any more…”
“Aren’t you nervous?”
“Not more than when I married your father…” told as they walked through the corridor “that day I made an step that changed absolutely my life… this one is not going to change it as much, but… it isn’t less important…”
He could feel her hand trembling on his arm.
“You’re doing the right, mum… he’s going to make you as much happy that daddy did… Lionel really loves you…” said kissing her cheek before they entered into the church and the music began.

There she was, walking to the man that her husband had hated as much… but that she loved as much more… Holding her son’s arm, the son who first didn’t accept that relation, but who then helped it to go on… There was a lot of people there… but just Lionel’s eyes looking at her made her smiled again and forgive her thoughts.

“You look wonderful…” whispered him on her ear as he hold her hand and placed her next to him.
She smiled, but before she could answer with a “thanks” the church’s doors were opened and a woman with short clothes appeared with a kid of nearly two years on her arms.
The music stopped suddenly, her appearance had stopped the ceremony. The priest was the first to talk.
“What can we do for you, lady?” asked him with God’s sweetness.
“I need to talk with the groom…” said her, not as much sweetly.

Everybody began to talk, to whisper. Martha’s eyes asked Lionel who the woman was; he didn’t answer, but hold her hands and asked her to wait a while. Then he disappeared with the young lady behind the rectory door.

A few minutes later Martha got tired to wait, and followed Lionel’s steps a little upset.
“What’s the matter?” asked her after go into the room without knock the door.
“Martha, please, stay outside…” begged Lionel.
“No…” she said looking the young’s lady angry face and the little boy scared one “What’s on here?”
“Nothing…” he said.
“Nothing!” replied the woman “Is that what we are for you… just nothing?!”
“Lionel… tell me what’s going on, please… who are them?”
Seeing Lionel’s miss of words the lady began to tell first.
“This bastard left me with a present three years ago, and now he doesn’t want to know nothing of his son…”
“You can’t assure that he’s my son! I didn’t know anything about him until today!” shouted Lionel.
They continued shouting words without any sense as Martha walked towards the little boy and kneeled down. He was sobbing scared, but anyone had noticed her… except Martha, who hold him on her arms and said…
“Could you speak lower, please…” The two adults shoot up as the boy got calm with his head on Martha’s shoulder and his tears falling on her beautiful white wedding dress…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Re: FORGIVE ME... PLEASE

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:55 pm

That's really really interesting! Very Happy
Let me guess... The lady has red hair! lol
But when you wrote 'short clothes', you meant that she is... Suspect come on, you understood what I mean!
But I want to know more about the child and the woman!
I was laughing at the end when Lionel and the woman are arguing while Martha takes care of the boy, she has a huge maternal love and instinct!
So Lionel had a relationship with this woman before or after going to jail?
Well maybe you'll answer me writing your fanfic, so... bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Forgive me... please - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Forgive me… please - 2

The people were talking lauder. They’d been there for nearly fifteen minutes. The priest didn’t know what to do, so Clark finally went to know what was going on.
He did knock the door, but nobody answered so he went in, and he found Lionel standing next to the window staring at Martha, who had the kid sleeping on her arms and who didn’t show any tear on her face, and the young lady who had caused that smoking a cigarette and looking Lionel out of the corner.
“Excuse me…” said Clark to make himself sure that they’d noticed him “People’s getting impatient…”
“Say them that they can leave…” said Martha calmly.
“No!” exclaimed Lionel “That’s unnecessary…”
“Do it, Clark…” repeated Martha “….please”
“Are you sure, mum?” asked Clark with worried eyes.
“I am. There will be no ceremony until we clear all this…”
“But…” tried to reply Lionel.
“But… nothing!” said the lady “You’ve listened to her… there’s no ceremony…”
“Shut up, you!” ordered Lionel.
“Shut up, you two!” pointed Martha “The boy’s sleeping, so be quiet, please. Now, sit down… we’ll go home after everybody’s left and there we’ll talk calmly…”

The woman hadn’t any car, so Clark drove her, the kid and his mother to the farm, and Lionel followed them by the limousine which had their just-married flowers, champagne, glasses… Lionel couldn’t believe that he’d lost his life’s dream just for something he maybe did on the past.

The journey was absolutely silence on the other car, too… When she came back from Washington to accept her own feelings and Lionel’s marriage propose, she did it already knowing that the Luthor name wasn’t trustful for the majority of people… but she did it, she trust on him, on his words, on his love… She was going to show everybody how much had Lionel Luthor change for the best letting him to love her… but now she felt betrayed.

Lionel wasn’t sure of how to look at any of the two women. He didn’t really remember that lady too much… and now she came saying that her son was his too… and Martha… Martha had taken more than a year to accept her feelings… and just a half an hour later she cancelled their wedding… he knew that he’d hurt her too much, and that hurts himself too.
Now she was in the kitchen preparing tea and coffee. She’d saying any word since they went out of the cars… non of them had said anything… just Clark… to advice that he’d been upstairs… And he was there… with his ear prepared to listen the full conversation.
The kid still sleeping on Martha’s bed… she’d asked Clark to leave him there…

“Well… I’m right here…” said Martha leaving a tray on the tea table. Lionel gazed her a while… her eyes were red… she’d been crying in silence, and now, there she was, smiling again as if nothing was happening “Tea or coffee?” asked Martha to the lady.
“Coffee” said her really not understanding why she was being as kind if she had destroyed her wedding day.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I'm inspired today... Razz I've writted a little bit more... but it was more interesting to cut it here... .. . Very Happy I'll try to continue it and maybe later I'll post the third part... .. . I love you

BTW... I already have two more ideas for new fics... so don't worry if I end it soon... it will come more Very Happy (I think that my wish to not stop writting is inspiring me to never think again on stop my fics forever Razz Razz )
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Forgive me... please - 3

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Forgive me… please - 3

“Fine…” said Martha on a sigh as she served Lionel a coffee with two lumps and a little bit of milk, just as he liked it and without ask him. After sat down she put some tea on her cup with maybe too much lumps and after a sip she continued “So… who are you?” asked as kindly as her feelings let her at that moment but never leaving her stubborn sweet smile.
“My name’s Margaret Swan, but everyone calls me Maggie…” answered the lady taking a cookie from the tray.
“Nice to meet you, Maggie… I’m…” but she didn’t let her finish.
“Oh, no… I know who you are… you’re Martha Kent… the Kansas’ senator in Washington… I knew about where to find Mr. Luthor because I saw you in a newspaper talking about your wedding with him…”
“You see, darling… I didn’t know anything about her until today!” exclaimed Lionel who hadn’t taste his coffee.
“But that doesn’t mean that you hadn’t any son!” shouted the woman.
“You can’t say that it’s mine…” said him.
“What are you…?”
“Oh, come on! How many men do you bed in a night, Mrs. Swan? Three, four…?”
“Lionel, please…” replied Martha.
“You aren’t allowed to speak to me like that!” exclaimed the lady.
“Please, the kid’s sleeping upstairs… do you really want him to listen all this? He’s just a baby… he doesn’t deserve to live this situation…” begged Martha.
“No… he doesn’t…” said Lionel “Because I’m not his father…”
“Of course you are…” said the lady.
“No… I’m not… and we’ll solution this with a paternity test…”
“Ok… wait… what?!” exclaimed Margaret.
“What I’ve said… tomorrow morning we’ll go to the hospital and made a paternity test to know if you’re saying or not the truth…” said Lionel seriously.
“You can’t ask me to…”
“Sure, I can… in a week you’ll be able to come back to your job in the club and me to continue my life…”
“A week! I haven’t as much time… where are we going to stay?!”
“You can stay here…” said Martha.
“What?!” exclaimed Lionel “No… you can’t be serious…”
“Come on, Lionel… he can be your son… he’s Lex’s red hair, and your color of eyes… and this is my home and I can have the guests that I want…”
“Oh… you’re really kind, Mrs. Kent… but Lionel and I can look for anywhere to stay…”
Martha thought that she was missing air to breathe:
“Lionel…” she sighted “Is that the kid’s name?”
“Yeah… to never forgive his father…”

“Martha… I know that you can’t leave a little boy in the street… but you can’t let her stay here… she’s just a…” he though before say it “… a cheap prostitute!”
“I’m sorry, Lionel… the decision is done”
They were discussing at the porch as Margaret was upstairs having a shower and Clark in the living room with the boy.
“She can rob you… or anything worse…”
“Bye, Lionel” said Martha seriously.
Lionel stepped down the porch stairs and then stop.
“Aren’t you going to give me a kiss…?” he asked “Is this going to end our relationship?” Martha said nothing, just stared the floor “I can believe that you’re able to forgive our love in just a few hours… you know that I love more than anything… That happened a long time ago…”
“I need time, Lionel… just let’s see how the things go on and then we’ll see what we do…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I've said you that I'm inspired... but I'll leave it here for today... I'll try to post something else tomorrow Wink Kisses I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 am

Good for you that you're inspired and good for me so I can enjoy your fanfic!
Well, I guess.. I'll wait a little more.
I wonder what if he's really the father (and I guess he is)
Margaret Swan... the name is so similar to Virgil and Patricia Swann, but obviously they have nothing to do with her!
BTW, I can't wait for more!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Forgive me... please - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Forgive me… please - 4

Margaret was sleeping with the kid in the guest’s room. The night seemed to be really long for Martha… it was nearly midnight, she’d tried to sleep, but she couldn’t… so now she was in the porch, sitting down and just looking at some point lost behind the stars.
Clark walked out without being noticed and covered Martha with a blanket. She didn’t say anything, just looked at him with red and wet eyes. He made a step to leave in and leave her alone, as she seemed to want, but she stopped him with her hand and pulled her towards her. Clark sat down next to his mother and rounded her with his arm. She rested her head on his shoulders and he kissed her hair and hugged her closer. They stayed like that for a few minutes without say a word. Martha felt comfortable with her son, and Clark didn’t know what he was supposed to say.
“Have you heart everything?” asked Martha wanting to know what her son already knew about what had happened.
“I have…” he said. And after a moment of silence he finally spoke “Mum… this kid’s nearly three years old… even if it’s Lionel’s son, it was born before you began your relationship… you know that Lionel would never lie to you…”
“I’m not sure of what I know right now, sweetheart… what happened today remembered me the old Lionel Luthor… and it made me ask myself if there still being anything of him in the man I was going to marry today…”
“Has he needs to do anything else to prove you that he has changed?” asked Clark removing her mother to be able to look at her eyes “Mum… that Lionel Luthor disappeared… and just you made it to happen… you changed him… the love he feels towards you made him change… because it’s true love… and he proved it to you when he run to Washington to confess his true feelings knowing that he could come back with your heart… or without it…”
At that moment Martha’s remembers travelled a few months ago, eight months after she left Smallville. She and Lionel had been speaking nearly every day by phone, but it wasn’t the same to tell him how her journey had been from kilometers of distance than from just a step. She missed him a lot, she was beginning to understand what those feelings she’d made as hard to hide exactly were… and one day… Martha found her apartment’s hall full of hundreds of red roses… and behind all them there was Lionel Luthor waiting for her with a diamond ring and a love promise.

Martha felt slept on Clark’s arms. He understood her worry, but he was sure that she wasn’t making the right thing blaming Lionel of what was happening.
The morning light woke up Martha. She still on the porch, covered by the blanket Clark had taken her, but she was alone.
On the bed of her room there still being her beautiful white wedding dress… she asked herself if she was going to wear it again… When she went out of the room already dressed a little feet came from the next room and hugged her leg to not fell on the floor when they stopped.
“Good morning little Lionel” said Martha to the kid, smiling sweetly.
“Morning!” exclaimed the boy also smiling and with a childish accent.
“Are you hungry? Do you want some chocolate?”
“Yeah! Yeah!”
She helped him to go downstairs and in the kitchen she sat him on a chair as she prepared the breakfast for everybody.
“How old are you, little Lionel?” asked her helping him to eat.
“Two” shouted the kid showing Martha three fingers.
“Fine… but there’re too much fingers there!” laughed her hiding his third finger and showing him how much ones two were.
When Clark came down Martha and the kid still having breakfast… and there was more chocolate on Martha’s shirt than on the baby’s tummy. Clark laughed, but also smiled knowing that… even that baby was the reason of his mother’s new worries, she loved having a kid at home.
“Good morning, sweetheart…” said her “Your breakfast is there… but if you wait a while I can serve it to you after fit little Lionel”
“No… it’s fine mum… I can get it…”
“CARK!” exclaimed the kid.
“No… it’s Clark…” pointed Martha.
“CARK!” repeated him.
“It will take him a few time to learn your name” laughed Martha.
“I love to see you as happy this morning, mummy…” said Clark kissing her forehead and sitting down to eat.
“Children always take happiness around them…” said Martha staring the kid and remembering how happy she felt after found Clark on the fields after the meteor shower.
“Just because you make them happy…” pointed Clark smiling and tasting the chocolate. Martha just blushed, but didn’t answer as Margaret came into the kitchen.
“Good morning” she said.
“Are you ok? You’re pale…” said Martha looking at the lady.
“I’m fine…” said the lady… “Have you had some coffee, please?”
“I made some chocolate… would you like a cup? It will agree you… trust me…” said Martha standing up and serving the lady who’d sat down next to the baby.
“Good morning sweetie…” she said kissing the kid’s head and smiling.

After have breakfast Lionel came to the farm with a nurse who would take the kid’s ADN for the test.
“We needn’t that!” said the lady to Lionel while they were outside without Martha.
“Of course we don’t… because it’s not my son and you just want my money…” listened Clark that Lionel said as Martha was with the nurse and the boy.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I love little Lionel, he's just a cute and nice kid... I love children, well I think everybody do!
Anyway I'm curious to know if the boy is really Lionel's flesh and blood... I'm still not sure...
... but I can't wait to know!
Still... I'm afraid that knowing if Lionel is the father won't solve Martha's dubts about him... so let's see FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Forgive me… please - 5

That afternoon Margaret said that she didn’t feel any good, so Martha offered to take little Lionel for a walk as she rest in bed. A little later Lionel knocked the door and Clark opened it.
“My mother has just leave, Lionel… I’m sorry” said Clark.
“Alright…” said him with a sad voice and stepping to the car.
“Lionel” stopped Clark him “She still loving you… she’s just a little confused…”
“Do you think that she stills wanting to marry me?”
Clark didn’t answer the question… they staid a while in silence and Lionel stepped again to the car.
“She’s gone for a walk with the baby… they’ll be in the town… maybe at the playpen”
Lionel looked back and smiled to Clark “Thanks” he said. And then left.

Clark came back to his room. He was studding… but Margaret was coughing a lot, so he wanted to know if she was fine. He was going to enter to her room when he saw, with his x-ray vision, how she gave herself a shot… so without think he entered and found her with the syringe on her hand.
“You’re drugging in our home!” exclaimed him running out of the room.
“No… Clark, wait!” asked the lady following him… He stopped at the stairs… “I’m not a drug addict… trust me… I… I’ve Aids…”

As Clark said, Lionel found Martha at the playpen… She was pushing the kid on a swing as Lionel walked to her and covered her eyes with his hands from her back.
Martha knew it was him, but didn’t remove his hands because she loved feeling his arms around her, and his touch on her skin. She just stepped back to feel her back against his chest. Lionel understood that he was welcome, so slide his hands down and hugged her, still standing behind her, and letting her head rest on his shoulder he kissed her softly, as if he was first tasting them, tasting what would happen if he, as he did after, kiss her deeper.
“Oh, Lionel… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry… forgive me… please… forgive me for being as foolish yesterday…” begged Martha, crying, and turning round to hug him and sob on her shoulder.
“Oh, my love… you needn’t apologize for anything… I just need to know that you still loving me…”
“I do… I do… I really do… I’ll always do…” said Martha once and again as little Lionel came down the swing and pulled down her jumper.
“What’s the matter, sweetheart?” asked Martha sweetly, after leave a passion kiss on Lionel’s lips to prove him her love.
“I’m hungry…”
“That’s fine” said Lionel not letting Martha to answer “Because I want an ice-cream… but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish it on my own… Would you like to help me?”
“Yeah!!” exclaimed the kid jumping of happiness and holding Lionel and Martha’s hands to go for that big ice-cream.

They asked for the biggest ice-cream and sat together to eat it… as a family, thought Martha… the family she would never be able to give to Lionel.
While Martha got lost on her bad thoughts, Lionel just looked how she gazed the boy and smiled every time he did… he kissed her cheek.
“What was that?” asked her.
“Nothing… it’s just that… I would like to stop my life right at that moment…” he said.
“Why?” she smiled.
“Because you look more beautiful when you have a kid with you… and I damn myself for not be able to give you one…”
A tear suddenly felt from her eye and Martha began to sob. It was she who was sterile and it was him who blamed himself for not give him a baby… at that moment she loved that man more than ever… and showed it to him kissing him back on his lips.
“I also wanna a kiss!!” yelled the kid from his sit laughing because they seem to never stop kissing each other. So Martha grasped him and placed little Lionel in the middle of them and then they kissed each of his little soft cheeks and the kid began to laugh lauder as Martha hugged him laughing too.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know that I'm really fast with this fic but... it's like if it was writting itself!! Razz I hope you're enjoying it as much as I'm doing!!! I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm

OMG! I'm in love with this fanfic!
I really loooooooooooooooooooooooove this one and I'm glad you found again your inspiration!
But you can't absolutely leave me like that!
I need to know when Margaret contracted AIDS, I mean I hope after the baby born!
Lionel and Martha are so sweet and I love to see them as a family with the kid... but I've feeling about it's going to end, even if I don't want to tell you right now! lol I want to read first!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Forgive me… please - 6

Lionel drove them back by Martha’s car, and the kid got slept at the middle of the journey.
“He’s really nice…” said Lionel.
“All the kid’s are…” said Martha smiling.
“What I am supposed to do if the test says that it’s my son, Martha? I’ve never been a good father…”
“Everybody can be a good parent, Lionel… maybe he’s your second chance to show that also you can be…”
“Do you mean that I should accept my responsibilities with him?”
“Well… a check every month isn’t a father, Lionel… wouldn’t you like to play with him, to help him with his homework, to see him grow up… don’t you really want to live this again…?” her eyes were wet of emotion. For Martha just think on have a baby on her arms was a reason to live.

When they arrived to the farm Clark was in the living room with Margaret waiting for them.
“Lionel, mum… I think that Maggie should talk with you a while…” said Clark taking the kid from Lionel’s hand and taking him upstairs.
“What’s the matter?” asked Lionel not too kindly.
“Calm down and talk…” said Martha hugging the sobbing girl “What’s wrong?”
“I haven’t told the truth to you…” said her “I’m not as sure as I said that Lionel is your son… I lied…” she cried lauder as Martha hugged her.
“Alright… don’t worry…” said Martha.
“He’s right… I’m a cheap slut and anyone can be my son’s father… but the counts said that you can be a possibility, and when I saw your face on that newspaper I thought that our problems were finished…”
“I knew it! You just want my money!” yelled Lionel standing from the couch.
“No! I want a father for my son…” Martha tried to calm her as she continued telling “A few months ago doctors find out that I’ve Aids… I’m dying…”
“Oh God!” exclaimed Martha “But there’re ways to stop it for some time…”
“No… they said it’s too late… I’m dying and I have nobody to leave my son with… His father can be any pig of which I used to bed… but you were different… you seemed a gentlemen… when I saw you on that photo I thought that I wanted someone like you to be my son’s father… but I didn’t know where to find you… that’s why I came to the wedding… I’m sorry… I didn’t want to take all you as much problems” she stared Martha “You’ve been as kind with us…”
“Oh my god…” whispered Martha hugging the lady strongly between her arms “Come on… I’ll walk you to the bed…” said Martha touching her forehead “You’re too hot… I’ll prepare you some soup and then you’ll be able to rest… you’ll see that all will be fine…” she smiled as they left Lionel alone in the living room.

When Martha came down from taking Margaret her dinner, she sat next to Lionel who hadn’t said a word since the lady had told.
“Are you ok?” asked her.
“It was when I went out of prison…” said Lionel.
“What?”
“I’d been a long time with any woman… and when I went out I couldn’t forgive the smell of your hair from the day I… you know… exchange myself for Clark’s…” he looked at Martha scarily because he hadn’t never talked about her about that day “I couldn’t take you out of my thoughts… it was getting me really mad… and… as any man when he leaves the prison I went to a pub and select a girl…” he stopped a while “she looks as beautiful… then she wore her hair on red… her fair skin… her blue eyes… yes… she remembered you to me…” he began to cry.
“It’s fine… you needn’t tell this to me…” said Martha.
“But…”
“I’ve always known that you’ve feel something for me from long before… It’s fine, my love… it’s just fine…” she raised her self and hold his hand “Come on…” she said pulling him up and walking him upstairs. When they arrived to her room, she closed the door by the key...

TO BE CONTINUED…

(Well… you already know what will happen on the room XD so it’s no necessary that I write it…)

For IrisMn: I love your comments... but, don't worry... I'm not really sure that it will end as bad as you're thinking Wink Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm

LOL You're wrong when you said "second chance"... If I'm correct since you set this ff through season 7, it will be his...let me count... OMG, fifth chance (since he lost Julian two times)! Shocked

Ok, but you've not said me when Margaret contracted AIDS yet!
You just said doctors found it out few months ago... so I can understand that she has just five years or few more to live if she's lucky, but I still need to know more Suspect Lionel could be infected too! Ok, at least tell me that Lionel is gonna use a condom with Martha this time! LOL

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Empty Forgive me... please - 7

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 pm

That’s going to end soon… .. .
Oh!! And IrisMn inspired me the beginning with her worry-questions… XD So I hope I’ll answer you all your doubts with this… And… well, I already know that Lionel has already have other opportunities to be a good father, but it wouldn’t be as sweet if Martha said him “Everybody can be a good parent, Lionel… maybe he’s your fourth or fifth chance to show that also you can be…”... no... it seems a joke, not a reconfortable frase XD

Forgive me… please - 7

The next morning Martha went downstairs with a big smile on her face. Clark was already in the kitchen drinking some coffee.
“Good morning, mum…” he said seriously.
“Good morning, sweetheart… why didn’t you wait me… I would have prepared you the breakfast…” she said. But he had a worry expression on his face. “What’s the matter?” asked her caressing his chin.
“I have… not been able to sleep tonight…” he said trying to be understood.
“Why? Does anything worry you?” asked Martha.
“I’ve listened you both…” said Clark.
“Oh… it was that… I’m… I’m really sorry dear, we didn’t want to be noise… really we haven’t let you to sleep…?”
“No… it’s not that, mum!” yelled Clark seeing that his mother wasn’t understanding his worrying “Mum… she’s Aids…”
“I know…”
“And Lionel bedded her…”
“Oh… it’s that…”
“Yeah, mum… that’s it… You’re crazy! You should have test him before… you know!”
“Sweetheart… It’s lovely that you worry about me… but trust me, this time you needn’t…” she smiled craftily and began to make the breakfast.
Right then Margaret appeared with the child on her arms.
“Good morning…” she said shyly.
“Good morning, Maggie… Do you feel better today?” asked Martha walking to her to take the kid. “Good morning, little Lionel… I’m doing pancakes… do you want to help me?”
“Come on, sweetie… go with Aunt Martha… mum needs to sit down…”
Martha blushed… Aunt Martha… that sounds lovely for her… and the more when the kid jump to her arms yelling:
“Yeah!!! Morning, Aunt Martha!!”

When Lionel came down all had breakfast together… even Clark ate again…
“So… tell us, Maggie… Is the baby… clean?” asked Clark trying also to know if his mother could be in danger because of Lionel.
“He is…” said her seriously “He fortunately is…” she smiled gazing her son “Doctor’s said that I might took aids just after the pregnancy, because they said that it’s in a very advance moment, but that if I’d took it before it had possibly be in him… but it isn’t… little Lionel is absolutely healthy and I really thanks god for that…”
Martha held Margaret’s hand on the table comforting her from her own thoughts, and Lionel look the kid’s red-hair, thinking if he could really be his son…

After have breakfast Clark left to university and Martha decided that they could ride to the lake and lunch there. So she prepared the meal and the four went to take their horses.
Margaret said that she’d never ride, so she and Martha went on a horse and Lionel and the kid on an other. Little Lionel had very fun ridding as a cowboy.
“Look at me, mum!! Look at me!!” was what he said during all the journey until they arrived to the lake.

“It’s very beautiful…” said Margaret.
“It is… I used to come with my husband and Clark when he was little… It’s a nice place to spent a peaceful morning…” said Martha climbing down the animal and then helping her.
Little Lionel didn’t stop of running, shouting and playing until the lunch time… and after they all eat he got asleep and his mother stayed with him while Martha and Lionel left for a walk.

“I love you too much… do you know it?” said Lionel stopping their steps and hugging her from her back kissing her neck.
“I love you as much more…” said her turning round and kissing him.
“I’m serious… I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you, Martha… any other woman wouldn’t take care of a situation like this as you have done…”
“But you aren’t with any other woman… you’re with me… and… even you tries one and another time to kill me with this type of surprises…”she laughed “… I love you… and anything can’t change it…”
“I know… and that’s why…” he kneeled down on just one knee and held her hand “… that why I want to ask you if you want to become my wife…”
“You already asked this to me, Lionel” she giggled.
“Yeah… but…” he removed the engagement diamond ring that he’d gave her some months ago “…the last time I wasn’t supposed to have a two-year-old son, and when we were going to marry you stopped the ceremony… So I just want to know… Martha, would you like to marry me now that I maybe have a son?”
“I do... Lionel, I really do want to marry you having or not having another son…” some tears felt from her eyes as he put the ring again one her finger “For a while I thought that I didn’t…” she began to cry and kneeled in front of him “I… I thought that I couldn’t marry you just because I felt betrayed… but these days I’ve understood that I can’t give up from you… because you mean too much for me…” she was sobbing and Lionel held her both hands “You’re my life, now, Lionel Luthor…” he dried her tears as he kissed her “… you’re my life…” whispered as she felt his hands going under her shirt and undoing her bra…

When they come back they found Margaret and the baby into the lake.
“Look at me, Aunt Martha!” said little Lionel as he made as he was swimming.
“I’m sorry…” said Margaret swimming closer to them “It was hot and the water seemed to be asking us to go in…”
“Don’t worry…” said Martha smiling.
“She’s right…” said Lionel standing behind of her “The water seem to be asking us to go in” whispered on her ear as his arms round her from her back and began to undo her shirt.
“Lionel… I’m not wearing my swimming suit…”
“I’m not going to see anything that you hadn’t a few minutes ago…” said him giggling and sliding her shirt down her arms “And little Lionel is just a kid… so…”
Finally they all end into the water absolutely naked… and when it was becoming to be dark Lionel took out the kid from the water and the two ladies went out making their selves sure that he wasn’t looking at them.
“Come on!” said him “I’ve seen naked both of you” joked. And to his comment Martha answered throwing him one of her shoes… which he kept during their journey back to home.

“Are you going to give my shoe back...?” asked after leave the horses and as Margaret and the baby were walking into the house.
“Maybe…” said him.
“Fine… there’s just a problem… I can’t walk from the stable to the house just with one shoe…”
“Oh… I can solve that without give you it back…” said him taking Martha on his arms.
“No… Lionel!” shouted her “It’s a long walk… Lionel! Leave on the floor!!”
“If you don’t keep your legs still both of us are going to fall!”
Martha finally stop moving and hugged Lionel’s neck as hard that he thought that she was trying to suffocate him. When they arrived to the porch he left her on the floor and she said that she was going to have a bath.
“I think that she wants you to follow her…” said Clark from the living room…”
“What?” said Lionel trying to not smile to his comment.
“Well… I’ve seen you both from the window, and… I’ll just say that on summer she use to go barefoot…”
Without answer to him Lionel just followed her steps hoping to find Martha already into the bath…

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry… I haven’t notice how long it was taking as I was writing it…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Forgive me… please - 8

“So… when will the new ceremony take place?” asked Clark the next day as they were having dinner all together.
“It took months to prepare the first one, sweetheart…” said Martha.
“We’ll marry as soon as possible…” answered Lionel.
“You should…” said Margaret “You’re really in love…” she smiled as they kissed each other.
“And how soon is that?” asked her.
“Soon enough to don’t let you any time to regret…” he laughed as she threw him the glass of water.
“Why the hell did you do that?!” yelled him standing up as the kid and the rest of the table laughed so loudly.
“I didn’t regret… Lionel… I would have marry you that day if you hadn’t had a son lost somewhere…”
“Fine…” said him taking the water’s pitcher and emptying it on her head. She screamed as Clark laughed.
“Aren’t you going to do anything?” asked to her son.
“That’s not business…” answered Clark couldn’t stop laughing, like little Lionel and Margaret.
“Oh my god! It seems that I had a shower with my clothes on…”
“You started it…” said Lionel sitting down again.
“I just threw you two fingers of water… not two liters!”
“Do you know what?” said Lionel gazing her.
“What?”
“You look wonderful when you’re upset…” and he placed a kiss on her lips that she continued.

After dinner the ladies washed up the dishes in the kitchen as the men watched the TV. Little Lionel was the last one to finish, and when he did he took his plate and glass and took it carefully to the kitchen.
“Don’t miss that…” he said. Martha looked down and found him carrying that and took it quickly.
“Have you taken it here from the living room?” she asked as if he had made a really hard job.
“Yeah” he said.
“Wow… he deserves a prize for that… don’t you thing, mummy?”
“Yes… maybe he does”
“I do, I do!!”
“Let’s see…” Martha opened the fridge and took out an ice cream. “What about this?” she smiled.
“Yeah, yeah!!” he shouted happily.
“Fine… go to the living room and one of them will open it to you…” said Martha going back to her job with the dishes. And both women laughed as the kid run happily with his prize on his hand.

Lionel and Clark were watching a football match when the kid stopped in front of Lionel with an ice cream on his hands.
“Can you open it to me, daddy?” asked the kid.
Still watching the match Lionel took the ice cream and began to open it. Then, as Clark had done, and also the two ladies who had stepped into the living room, he realized that he’d said him daddy… He gazed the child. He still smiling as ever and as nothing had happened… He finished to open the ice cream and gave it to the kid.
“Here it is… son” said Lionel smiling to the little one in front of him and kissing his forehead.
Little Lionel left eating his prize, Clark smiled and continued watching the match, Margaret followed her son… and Lionel stayed with his look lost but an smile on his face until he felt Martha’s hands sliding down his shoulders from the back of the couch and hugging him placing a kiss on his cheek without say a word.
Then she came back to the kitchen, but she stopped before enter because Margaret and the boy were there.

“Sweetie, why did you call him “daddy”?”
“I don’t know…” said the kid licking the ice cream.
“But he maybe isn’t your dad… do you understand?”
“I do…” and he left again leaving her mother nearly crying.
“You shouldn’t worry bout that…” said Martha “He’s too young to understand the situation… and kids don’t mind the blood… just the feelings…”
“I would have really liked to give a father to my son…”
“That’s what you’re tying to do… do you remember?” said Martha sweetly holding her shoulder.
“You don’t blame me… and I have nearly destroyed your love story…”
“That’s because I can understand what mother-love is… and what it makes us capable to do…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Next chapter will be the last one…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm sorry, I've not got the chance to comment yesterday... don't hate me for that! LOL

Oh!! And IrisMn inspired me the beginning with her worry-questions… XD So I hope I’ll answer you all your doubts with this… And… well, I already know that Lionel has already have other opportunities to be a good father, but it wouldn’t be as sweet if Martha said him “Everybody can be a good parent, Lionel… maybe he’s your fourth or fifth chance to show that also you can be…”... no... it seems a joke, not a reconfortable frase XD

Oh!!! I'm glad you inspire you! You know if I were Martha I would have said "Everyone can be a good parent, Lionel... EXCEPT YOU!" I'm just kidding, of course...and more, Martha is too lovely to say something like this! haha
BTW, yes...you definetely answered to all my doubts!

Hey, this two part were absolutely sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
I FORGIVE ME... PLEASE LOVE the ride part, the swimming one...
It's so great to see Lionel and Martha so deeply in love! cyclops

So funny the water battle between Lionel and Martha!!! Laughing

And I melted away when the kid called Lionel "daddy" FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Love LOL

Waiting for the last part!!! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Here's the end... I hope you like it... .. . Embarassed I love you

Forgive me… please – 9

A few days later Martha, Margaret, Lionel and the kid went to the hospital to know the test’s results. Maggie didn’t feel really good that day, she felt sick and coughed a lot. They’d asked her to stay at home, but she insisted on go with them.
They were sitting on the waiting room, a lot of doctors and nurses going down and up the corridor, little Lionel running all around the room, and shouting as if he was in the park. Margaret asked him to be quiet… she had a hard headache, and when the doctor walked to them she suddenly fainted.
“Mum, mummy…?” repeated the kid as they took her to a room.
“Don’t worry, sweetheart… your mum’s just a little ill… but she’ll get better soon, ok?” told Martha taking him on her arms. “Aunt Martha will stay with you until then… don’t worry…” said her caressing his hair as he got calm.

Later they could go into a room where Margaret was sleeping. A doctor came to talk with them, so they went out to don’t let the kid to listen anything.
“How’s she, doctor?” asked Martha.
“She’s very weak… she’d been too nervous these last days… she needs to rest… but…”
“What?” said Lionel.
“The syndrome is getting worst… I doubt that she can’t survive more than a few months… maybe a year…”
“Oh my god…” sobbed Martha “Are you sure of that?”
“Absolutely…”

When they went in Margaret had already open her eyes.
“What did the doctor said? Is it your son?” asked with a weak voice.
The silence filled the room. They hadn’t seen the test’s results yet, she fainted before they could and then they didn’t ask… the doctor still having them. Lionel walked towards her and rest a hand on her shoulder and another on the sleeping kid head.
“You were right…” he smiled “He’s my son…”
She smiled and then she got asleep again as Martha and Lionel went out of the room. Non of them said anything for a few minutes as they looked, from the crystal window, how the little boy and his mother slept.
“I hope you’ll agree with this…” he finally said.
“Are you kidding?” smiled her “What you’ve just done is one of the best things I’ve ever seen you to do, Lionel Luthor… You’re making happy a full family… and giving a kid the opportunity of have a father…”
“And also a mother…” said him kissing her lips.
“He already has one…” she said sadly.
“Yeah… but he will needs you when she’s gone… and I’ll really need you to become a better father than I’ve been…”
“You’ve become him after accepting him as your son without matter if he really is or not…” said her hugging him softly and resting her head on his chest.
“Excuse me…” said a voice behind them.
“What’s the matter?” asked Lionel.
“I have the results of the paternity test…” said a doctor.
“Throw them away… they’re not necessary… he’s my son…” said Lionel “Don’t you see my eyes on his face…” he gazed him through the window, and Martha smiled feeling that she was going to marry the right man.
. . .

A couple months later little Lionel was legally a Luthor, and just two days after… also Martha became one. As Martha moved to the mansion with Lionel, Margaret, who began to work in the Talon, and the kid could stay in the farm with Clark. They celebrated little Lionel’s third birthday with a big party in a funfair that Lionel took to the mansion garden, just a few weeks later Margaret dead in the hospital after another attack. In her will she said…

“I had nothing to leave to my son… that’s why I’ve looked for a family for him… and I found the best one.
Lionel, you never showed me the test’s results… but Martha once said me that kids doesn’t matter the blood, just the feelings… my son’s feels you as his father, and you’ve accepted him as your son, so… what else can I ask for?
Martha, you trust in me after I had just appear in your lives, you gave me a place to live, a job… you’ve done a lot for me during this months and I feel you as a my old sister. My son adores you, and you would be the perfect mother for him because I know that you’re not letting him to forget me… Martha, I want you to adopt my son and take care of him next to Lionel, because both of us know that he’ll need a lot of help with our little joy.
I needn’t ask you both to take care of him, because I know you will… so I’m just going to wish you the best happiness until we meet again wherever I am now…

Lots of kisses,

Margaret Swan.”

THE END.

Last edited by Saeshmea on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:00 am

FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Cry Alright... you've made me cry...

I'd not expected that from Lionel... lol...but who know? Maybe in some years he'll regret that *joking*

Such a beautiful fanfic! Surprised

I loved the idea of him having this son and building a family with Martha and little Lionel!

I really enjoyed the whole story and I can't wait you to write something else! FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Kiss2 FORGIVE ME... PLEASE Hug

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 am

This was a very sweet fic. It was nice to see Lionel understand that it didn't matter if the boy was his or not. A very nice ending.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum