- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal 8x18

3 posters

Go down

Eternal 8x18 Empty Eternal 8x18

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

(Red parts are about Lionel and Martha... I wished to actually see them ...I know I'm too much trustful, but I miss them so badly Rolling Eyes ... but it seems we're not enough lucky...)

UPDATED 1/19/09: Title Revealed.
- This episode focuses on the origins of Davis Bloome.
- Erica Durance (Lois) does not appear in this episode.

UPDATED 1/22/09: For this episode, young versions of both Lex and Davis Bloome will be cast in flashbacks that date back to the 1989 meteor shower. Sadly, it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing Lionel, Martha, or Jonathan in these flashbacks.
- The four characters featured in this episode are Clark, Chloe, Davis, and Tess.
- Tess and Davis finally have some interaction in this episode.

UPDATED 1/26/09: In one of the flashbacks, young Lex sees Davis (as a child) in one of the rooms of the mansion. When Davis takes off a wool hat that Lex is wearing revealing his baldness, Davis asks him if he is Warrior Angel.
- Young Lex discovers that "a man" has been doing experiments on Davis and put needles in him.
- In the flashback, Martha Kent visits the Luthor mansion (sadly, off screen).
- Young Davis is left in an alley by Lionel's aide.
- In the present day, Chloe and Clark discover that Davis has stopped in the same field that Clark landed back in 1989. While there, they find a charred truck.

UPDATED 2/3/09: Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello posted the following spoiler for "Stiletto," even though the harboring actually begins in episode #8-18: "Chloe willingly begins harboring a fugitive whose name rhymes with Broomsday. (Second hint: He turned her wedding day into a low-budget Cloverfield.) And being the dutiful hostess that she is, she even throws in free meals. Wait 'till you see what, er, who she serves for dinner on Day One." (The "feeding" may occur in #8-19, though Sam Witwer does not appear in that one).

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Eternal 8x18 Empty Re: Eternal 8x18

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Interview to Ausiello:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/ask-ausiello--2.html

Question: Smallville scoop, please! --Jason
Ausiello: John Schneider, Annette O'Toole, and John Glover are back! Sort of! The Smallville vets will appear via flashback in the April 2 episode, which delves into Davis' backstory. Is it old footage? New footage? CGI? No comment, no comment, and no comment!

(It's pretty clear it will be a old footage, I guess... but how cruel is to give fake hopes?! Crying or Very sad )

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am

When I read "John Schneider, Annette O'Toole and John Glover are back!....I nearly fell on the floor....although I don't know how you can do that when you're already sitting on the floor Razz Razz Razz

Anyway....I think they will be old footage (even though I don't what this is about) I keep thinking everyday when I watch Smallville, this thought keeps going around in my head.....when is Annette O'Toole going to come back.....and of course the two John's too I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 pm

OH PUTIN DE BORDEL DE MERDE!!!!
Unbelievable!!! I can't believe it's real! after ll this time to wait! The moment finally comes!

and... and... WITH MIONEL SCENE!!!!

Breath.... breath....

off screen..........
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down