- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse - Mionel

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would mionel exist without Clark?

Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Apocalypse - Mionel - Page 2 Empty Re: Apocalypse - Mionel

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Really? I would never have guessed it
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Really? I would never have guessed it

Is it ironic? Shocked

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

I opened the post and I vote no.
Then I read all what you guys said and.................... but I changed my mind............ now I think there could have been mionel without Clark. You have really great ideas. Specially the one about Lionel asking martha to care about Kara. that would be cool!!

BTW It's a pity because it seems that people abandoned this forum with the time, like if they got tired of Mionel. I'd like to know about this website before...... but it's nice seeing there still people interested in couple that dead about ¿two years? ago -Woh! how many time without mionel.............
Damn writers Mad ................................... L Very Happy L

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 am

I probably would have said no in the beginning, but if you take Jonathan out of the equation then there is the smallest shred of a possibility. (And the right person can live off a shred & turn it into a fan fiction feast.) The lawyer angle is a good one, but did anyone ever consider the socialite angle? She was from an upper class family with her father being a well-known lawyer. What if her father is already Lionel's lawyer? He would have the best in Metropolis wouldn't he? And during a charity event that is hosted by Mr Clark's firm Lionel can come as a guest & be introduced to Martha. (She can be recently divorced or a simply career-driven woman that never found "Mr Right.")

What do you think?
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

StonedGorgon wrote:but did anyone ever consider the socialite angle? She was from an upper class family with her father being a well-known lawyer. What if her father is already Lionel's lawyer? He would have the best in Metropolis wouldn't he? And during a charity event that is hosted by Mr Clark's firm Lionel can come as a guest & be introduced to Martha. (She can be recently divorced or a simply career-driven woman that never found "Mr Right.")

What do you think?

Hi^^ Are you the girl from youtube? (well... I asumed you're a girl for the nickname...)

About a Mionel without Clark... and your point of view... let me invite you to read my fanfic "Destiny" (here on the forum or in http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5694598/1/DESTINY) They meet in a party held by her father... but the story is long... very long... I really enjoy my time writing that fic....

Lol... well... I'm always happy to see new people in the forum, sometims I think I'm the only one who is still in love with Mionel ;-)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

Yes & Yes. (Yes I'm from YouTube & Yes I'm a girl.)

Thanks for the fan fiction link. I'll have to check it out.

No, you're not the only one. I wish there were more action on the forums; this appears to be one of the few Mionel safe havens around & that's a shame. Sad
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2