- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fracture – Mionel Version

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fracture – Mionel Version Empty Fracture – Mionel Version

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Fracture – Mionel Version

Fracture is the episode n° 12 of the 7th season.
A man obsessed with Kara shot Lex, who has found her, and he’s found in a comatose state.
Clark needed to find Kara and he decided to dive into Lex’s mind to discover where she was.
In this way Clark found little Alexander and evil Lex…. And more he saw many Lex’s memories…
So it was basically a journey inside Lex’s mind.
A gifs recap:

Fracture – Mionel Version Lexsparo Fracture – Mionel Version Chibilexlion Fracture – Mionel Version Lilylion Fracture – Mionel Version Lexana Fracture – Mionel Version Clexcrazy

Now I was wondering what if (for another reason) it was Lionel the one injured instead of Lex? And what if Lionel has a secret to be discovered and, instead of Clark, it was Martha the one who wanted to dive into his mind?
She would surely find a dark side of him…but then she would find another side of him, the side of him which has feeling for her! So it would be a journey inside Lionel’s mind among dark secrets, hotness and sweetness and love…

Any of you think this is a good idea and want to develop it?

If so, there’s ready a banner made for the FF (no need to use it if you don't like it)

Fracture – Mionel Version Insidehismind

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Fracture – Mionel Version Empty Re: Fracture – Mionel Version

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 pm

It's a wonderfull idea!!! I remember this episode... i saw it from the middle and i didn't knew why Clark was in Lex's mind... now i know Razz
I'm imagining the plot... it could be a few weeks after mercy... clark's upset because Lionel still going with his mother, so he meets him to advice him again and then Clark disapears and Lionel's hurt... Martha finds out that the last person who's seen her son is Lionel so she goes to his mind... etc... .. . I love this story!!! Clark could have been kidnapped by Lex, who's discovered his secret and Lionel will help Martha to save Clark and... ok... I'm telling all the story Razz Sorry... but it could be a REALLY amazing fic!!
Wouldn't you really like to write it? It will be a wonderfull fic!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Saeshmea wrote:It's a wonderfull idea!!! I remember this episode... i saw it from the middle and i didn't knew why Clark was in Lex's mind... now i know Razz
I'm imagining the plot... it could be a few weeks after mercy... clark's upset because Lionel still going with his mother, so he meets him to advice him again and then Clark disapears and Lionel's hurt... Martha finds out that the last person who's seen her son is Lionel so she goes to his mind... etc... .. . I love this story!!! Clark could have been kidnapped by Lex, who's discovered his secret and Lionel will help Martha to save Clark and... ok... I'm telling all the story Razz Sorry... but it could be a REALLY amazing fic!!
Wouldn't you really like to write it? It will be a wonderfull fic!!!

I agree that it will be a wonderful fic, but I won't be able to write it just by myself... Sad
Your ideas and details are really intriguing, you know, don't you? bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 am

I'm loving this topic already!!!! I love your Mercy idea Saeshmea.
*gets excited* Oh oh.....I got something bounce It is the episode Void where Clark tries to warn his mother that Lionel knows his secret, but of course he couldn't tell her because Lionel came to take Martha out. While they're out, Lionel is hurt...and while waiting at the hospital, Martha could see that Clark needed to tell her something.... and Martha had a feeling that Lionel knew something and wanted to find out for herself, so she goes inside Lionel's mind.
And there....the first thing she sees is.......(ohhh, I'm giving too much away....no, I have to tell you because I'm just bursting here) Ok, the first thing Martha sees is.....not what she expected. It is of Martha and Lionel making love. It is Lionel's dream!!
(Ok, I know that scene wasn't in the series and it wasn't a scene, but hey, I am very imaginative)
While in Lionel's mind, Martha sees some other things (finding out that Lionel has feelings for her) and later....Martha sees when Clark was talking to Jonathan when he "died", following that, the scene where Lionel is in his office, looking at the video of Clark surviving an explosion...and Martha finally understands when she hears that Lionel had said "Your secrets safe with me...Kal-El." I love it!

And can I say....in the episode where Lionel said "Your secret is safe with me." and he called Clark by his kryptonian name...I was just sitting there with goosebumps.....actually, I have goosebumps now just mentioning it.

How about it? Good?
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:And there....the first thing she sees is.......(ohhh, I'm giving too much away....no, I have to tell you because I'm just bursting here) Ok, the first thing Martha sees is.....not what she expected. It is of Martha and Lionel making love. It is Lionel's dream!!

I really love this one!!!! It would be too funny!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Saeshmea wrote:
I really love this one!!!! It would be too funny!!!!

Ditto Razz

I liked your ideas a lot!

The only problem in both your ideas, Miss O'Toole & Saeshmea, is:

How would Martha be able to get the equipment? It was LuthorCorp projects...so any idea? scratch

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

I have one!! Lex doesn't like the relationship between his father and Martha... so he could think that if Martha goes into Martha's mind she would discover the real Lionel Luthor... the proble will be that the real Lionel Luthor it's not who the one that Lex remember... .. .

Is it goodΏ??
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Saeshmea wrote:I have one!! Lex doesn't like the relationship between his father and Martha... so he could think that if Martha goes into Martha's mind she would discover the real Lionel Luthor... the proble will be that the real Lionel Luthor it's not who the one that Lex remember... .. .

Is it goodΏ??

Sure, good idea!

But now we have to find a good reason why Lex doesn't like their relationship... scratch

I mean Lex is quite happy, if so we can say, at the end of season 5 because he's finally with Lana, then if Lionel and Martha are together, Lex has closer his father's huge weakness... and anyway Lex wasn't really bothered when he got to know that Lionel fucked his own girlfriend Victoria, not that Lex really cared about her...but I don't think he would be bothered for Martha...

Lex doesn't want his father to be happy is to banal isnt it?! I'm afraid so.

I don't know... my ideas are asleep right now.

sorry

Kisses

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 am

You're right... but what if Lex still appreciating Martha because during his friendship with Clark she was like a Mother with him and she know how nice she is... so she wants to advice her about his father scratch a little weird... .. .

Ok... what if it's Chloe who helps Martha to go into Lionel's mind... she allways find this kind of strange machines... XD

i don't know... I'll think about it because I really want to read or write a fic like this... It would be AMAZING cheers !!! Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:22 am

Hey, speaking of Chloe, I'm going off subject here but.....I keep dreaming of Fracture and instead of Chloe having the power to heal people, it's Martha.
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

Saeshmea wrote:You're right... but what if Lex still appreciating Martha because during his friendship with Clark she was like a Mother with him and she know how nice she is... so she wants to advice her about his father scratch a little weird... .. .

Ok... what if it's Chloe who helps Martha to go into Lionel's mind... she allways find this kind of strange machines... XD

i don't know... I'll think about it because I really want to read or write a fic like this... It would be AMAZING cheers !!! Razz

Chloe would make things easier maybe, because it would be strange that lex want to help her but he kidnap her son clark according to your first idea... I'd really like to read a fanfic like this too!

Miss O'Toole wrote:Hey, speaking of Chloe, I'm going off subject here but.....I keep dreaming of Fracture and instead of Chloe having the power to heal people, it's Martha.

Martha as a meteor freak Surprised WOW!

The idea is brilliant because she's already an angel if you add her a healing power...aww, so beautiful!

The problem would be just about healing and being inside his mind in the same moment... such a pity

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 am

IrisMn wrote:
Chloe would make things easier maybe, because it would be strange that lex want to help her but he kidnap her son clark according to your first idea... I'd really like to read a fanfic like this too!

Miss O'Toole wrote:Hey, speaking of Chloe, I'm going off subject here but.....I keep dreaming of Fracture and instead of Chloe having the power to heal people, it's Martha.

Martha as a meteor freak Surprised WOW!

The idea is brilliant because she's already an angel if you add her a healing power...aww, so beautiful!

The problem would be just about healing and being inside his mind in the same moment... such a pity

I'm sorry... for a while I thought I hadn't spoke about Lex kidnapping Clark in the fanfic Razz you're right again... .. .

About Mss O'Toole's idea... I would love Martha having Chloe's power... but it would be weird to see her as a freak, because what's amazing on her is that she's special and does unbeliveble thinks just with human-love-power... .. . but isntead my point of view... Martha being able to heal would be... wow... bould be better than perfection!!!!!

Oh... and leaving the way a while... .. . I'm sorry for not updating... I'm taking a little brake, i really need to think about my fics before update them... and talking about this amazing idea with you both is really helping me to clear my mind Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Yeah, but in my dream when Martha has Chloe's power......I know I'm way off subject again.

Alright, you know how in the episode Chloe heals Lex, and when Clark wakes up he finds Chloe in Lionel's arms....well, do you see what I mean now? sunny
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:14 pm

I see I love you It's so lovely... .. . Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't touch my Chlionel Kingdom! Did you believe it? I WAS JOKING!!! LOL I actually live in a Mionel heaven, much more better! ^_^ LOL

I think the scene would be really lovely if there was Martha in Chloe's place!
It would have been ANGST at its HIGHEST LEVEL!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 am

Yeah...so great *imagines scene; sighs* Sleep
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 am

Miss O'Toole wrote:Sleep

You know what? I've not got it yet... Shocked

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Not got what? My Sleep LOL!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

yep Embarassed

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Oh.....hehehe rabbit
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:59 pm

I give up Rolling Eyes

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm

You're giving up Shocked NOOOOOO!!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:13 pm

hey guys!
I have a little idea for the way that Martha could go into Lionel's mind :
One day, Lionel speak about the machine to Martha, and when he's hurt, Martha speak to it about Chloe and Jimmy, because she need them to find the machin ^^

... It just a message to come back.

xD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 pm

MarthaLuthor wrote:hey guys!
I have a little idea for the way that Martha could go into Lionel's mind :
One day, Lionel speak about the machine to Martha, and when he's hurt, Martha speak to it about Chloe and Jimmy, because she need them to find the machin ^^

... It just a message to come back.

xD

It's a great idea, but I'm afraid this fanfic project is forgotten now... anyway it's great to have you back even if it's just for a short moment... Surprised Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 pm

right! I'm in late!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down