- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVING IN THE DARKNESS

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LOVING IN THE DARKNESS Empty LOVING IN THE DARKNESS

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 am

I know that the idea of this fic is not new because MarthaLuthor already wrote something like it… but I wanted to do it since long before and I finally found a plot… KISSES and I hope you like it… .. . (Don’t hate me Wink I love you )

Loving in the darkness – 1

“Forget me, Lionel Luthor!!” shouted Martha as they crossed her office’s corridor.
“Martha… I didn’t pretend to upset you…” said him from her back, following her steps “I was just being nice…”
“With my secretary!!” still shouting her as they went into the elevator.
“You haven’t a right to be jealous!” he finally exclaimed entering on the discussion.
“I’m not jealous about you!!” she said sounding as a child as he laughed playfully.
“Come on!! Of course you are, you threw a glass that nearly touched my head…”
“And I’m sorry that it didn’t…” she went out the elevator as if she was on a hurry.
“It was you who said you didn’t want to found out nothing between us… if I don’t want me to flirt with other women you just need to admit that you feel something towards me!!” he shouted going into his limousine as she went into her car.
“I just don’t want you to flirt with MY secretary… alright?!” she asked starting her car.
“Alright…” he said “This means that I’m able to go with the rest of women of this city…” but Martha had driven away before he ended the sentence.

It goes fast… really fast… during a couple of streets Lionel limousine drove behind Martha’s car… when she turned to the left they had to go to the right… and they hadn’t end the turn that they listened a big crash. The limousine stopped suddenly, and Lionel went out of it running… her car was under a truck… there was a lot of gasoline on the road… he had to take her out of there… but his driver stopped him right when the fire began…

“It’s my fault!” shouted Lionel punching the wall right when Clark arrived to the hospital. He was desperately crying, and neither the pain on his hand could calm the pain on his soul “We argued… she was nervous… I should have driven her at home…”
“Don’t blame yourself… she’ll be fine…” said Clark trying to calm Lionel and at the same time trying to convince himself that his mother will survive to that as she always did.
“There was a lot of fire…” said him among his cry “They didn’t let me go with her on the ambulance…” he couldn’t stop his sobs.
“Mrs. Kent family?” asked a nurse walking towards them.
“We are” said Clark.
“She’s just been taken to the room 307…”
They run there.
The bandage covered a big part of her face… they could see her neck skin burned… but it didn’t seem she had any worst hurts.
“How’s she, doctor?” asked Lionel quickly.
“She’s resting now… she’ll wake up soon… she has burned part of her body… but the worst is her face … but we need her awake to know if there are other damages…”
“What do you mean?”
“As I’ve said… she’s burned her face, and I’m afraid that it have damage her eyes…” he stopped a while “She’s maybe lost part of her sight…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

LOVING IN THE DARKNESS Empty Re: LOVING IN THE DARKNESS

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh my god. You have got me hooked now.

I need to know next if Martha's ok. Has she lost part of her sight?

*pleads* Please please update

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm so happy to read another fanfic from u!!!
THIS START IS REALLY INTERESTING!
I guess Lionel has to find a way to be forgiven by her and I guess it will be hard...I hope she will feel better soon!
BTW, this is set about season 7, right?
Ok, that all I can write using just my left hand, my only good hand at the moment...PPMS, KISSES! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks for your comments guys, they were so lovely!!! I hope you enjoy this part... What happened to your right hand, IrisMn¿?? Question Neutral

Loving in the darkness - 2

The night was horrible... neither Lionel nor Clark were able to sleep or rest. They could just look how Martha shifted under the sheets without wake up because of the painkillers they gave her to heal her burns. The sun hadn’t come yet when she began to speak on dreams.
“Lionel… Lionel…” she whispered.
Clark quickly opened his eyes from his tenth try of sleep of that night, and Lionel jumped from his chair and took her hand softly.
“I’m here, Martha… and Clark is here too…” whispered him as tears began to get his cheeks wet.
“I can’t see you… it’s dark…” said her holding his hand as hard as her strength let her.
“Your eyes are covered… you had an accident… do you remember?” he told as Clark got up and went out of the room.
“I do… there was a big truck and I couldn’t brake on time…”
“It was my fault… but you’ll get better soon… you’ll see…”
“Your fault…?” she tried to fix her remembers.
“You were hothead because we had an argument… it wouldn’t have happened if…” right then Clark came back with the doctor and a nurse and Lionel had to leave her hand.

As the nurse removed the dressing from her head, her burned skin was more visible… the left side of her beautiful face was raw… but she couldn’t see it… The doctor took a flashlight out of his pocket and shined it on her eyes.
“Can you see the light, Mrs. Kent?” asked him.
“What light?”

Her answer was enough to set the prognosis.
“She isn’t able to see anything… right now…”
“What do you mean?” interrupted Lionel.
“It seems that her cornea has been burned… it’s possible that it heals on its own and then she could recover part of her eyesight... then she would be able to recognize lights and shadows…”
“What if this doesn’t happen…?” asked Clark.
“There’s the possible of an operation… but it could not work… it’s something new, and expensive…”
“Money isn’t a problem…”
“Isn’t it?” asked Clark.
“I can afford any figure… just give the sight back to those blue eyes, doctor…” begged Lionel as the doctor nodded.
“I’ll need to see her again in a couple days… if nothing has improved I’ll put her on the list for the operation…” he took it down on his notebook and then continued “You can take her at home after fix all the papers…”
“I’ll do it…” said Clark leaving with the nurse.
“Mr. Luthor… You shouldn’t give her too much hope on this…” said the doctor before Lionel leave too.
“I lost my sight a few years ago… now I see as good as I used to… if you can’t have the same result with the senator Kent, I’ll make sure that you never attend any more patients…” that were his last words before went into the room where Martha was waiting alone.

“I’m back…” he said closing the door.
“What did the doctor say?” she asked quickly.
“I’m not going to lie you, Martha…” said him sitting down the bed.
“I don’t want you to do that…” joked her.
“Your eyes can’t see…”
“I’m blind…” she whispered sadly trying to not cry.
“No… you’re not blind…” he grasped her shoulders wildly “Listen to me, Martha… I’ll take your sight back to you, ok? You’ll be able to look the world again…”
“You’re hurting me…” she yelled quietly.
“Sorry…” he gasped leaving her free from his grasps.
“Lionel… it wasn’t your fault… I’ll get use to this…”
“No, no… I shouldn’t have played with your secretary… I…”
“Lionel, please… stop blaming yourself like this… it was me who drove the car… it was me who didn’t saw the truck… and it was also me who began that stupid discussion…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Well, I had just come back home and I had a not-really-nice welcome made of bites and scratches... so it was quite hurting but now it's better, thanks for asking!

I'm sorry that she is not able to see but I' m sure this will make their relationship stronger... bounce
I can't wait to read about Lionel looking after her and I can't wait to read about them sharing some love! Razz
“Lionel… Lionel…” she whispered.
“I’m here, Martha… and Clark is here too…” whispered him as tears began to get his cheeks wet.
I just melted reading this, it was so touching and sad... sniff

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 am

IrisMn wrote:Well, I had just come back home and I had a not-really-nice welcome made of bites and scratches... so it was quite hurting but now it's better
I'm glad, well not for you coming home to a not-really-nice welcome made of bites and scratches, I'm glad your right hand is better.

Now this fic.....NO!!!!! This can't be happening to Martha.......it can't.

Hope she is better soon
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:26 am

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:Well, I had just come back home and I had a not-really-nice welcome made of bites and scratches... so it was quite hurting but now it's better
I'm glad, well not for you coming home to a not-really-nice welcome made of bites and scratches, I'm glad your right hand is better.

Thank you, hun, you're so kind!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:56 pm

Wonderful!!! I love it! Better begining than mine! Really great!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 pm

MarthaLuthor wrote:Wonderful!!! I love it! Better begining than mine! Really great!

I hope you don't matter I took your idea for this fic... it's just that I thought a plot where I needed Martha to be blind... it will be in nearly two or three parts... and it will be very short... but I thought that and I wanted to writte it... well... you'll see... .. .

BTW thanks... but no... it's not better than yours... let me say that I re-read your Shadow fanfic twice before write mine to try to not copy it at 100% Razz KISSES and i'm glad to see you back!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Loving in the Darkness - 3

The car stopped, they’d must arrived at home. She listened both doors opening and felt Clark leaving from her left and Lionel from her right.
For a while she felt herself totally unsafe… alone in the car, not able to see where she was, asking herself if she would be able to walk on her own to the house… if they really where there.

As she thought this, Lionel tool her hand and when she reacted he helped her to go out the car.
“Hold my elbow…” he said taking her hand there when she was out “Now count the steps you do…” they walked straight on to the house as Clark observed them from the porch. Suddenly Lionel stopped and she stopped with him.
“What’s the matter?” she asked.
“How many steps you have count?” he ignored her question so she answered upset and not understanding.
“Seventeen”
“Fine… remember that. Here are the stairs… just four steps. Be careful, please…”
She smiled understanding that he was teaching her how to move on her own so, not leaving his elbow she stepped up carefully.
“Great!” he exclaimed when she reached the top “Now the keys, Clark…” Martha felt her son’s arm rounding her waist as se gave the keyes to Lionel, and his lips leaving a kiss on her cheek.
“You’re doing it very well…” he whispered.
“We know you still know walking… what you’ll have to do later will be do the same on your own… but first… you have to show me that you can see without your eyes…” ask he talked he placed the keys on her hand “This are yours… so you know them… tell me which opened the front door. Martha’s fingers moved slowly touching each key until they stop on the third one “Is it right?” he asked gazing Clark.
“It is…” answered Clark before leave in from the back door to make some coffee for later.
“Fine… now open the door…” said Lionel.
“But… I don’t…” not letting her to finish Lionel hold her wrist and took her hand to the door.
“Here’s the door… find the lock…”
“I can’t…” said her after slide her hand over the wood not being able to find it.
“Of course you do!” he exclaimed taking her hand again and showing where the lock was “You see… it’s here…”
But Martha became nervous because of Lionel’s voice tone and suddenly broke down beginning to cry and letting the keys fall on the floor.
“Don’t do this! You were doing it very well!” exclaimed him not leaving her hand.
“I’m not… and this is useless… I’m not going to be able to go anywhere if I can’t see… I don’t need to know how to open the fucking door!!” she shouted.
“Do you really want to close yourself in the house? Fine… stay here… ALONE!”
“What’s up here?” asked Clark going towards them.
“She’s giving up…” said Lionel.
“I’m tired…” she said stopping her cry.
“I’ll take you in…” said Clark holding her shoulders.

Lionel didn’t move from the porch and a while later Clark went there.
“Don’t you want to come in? I’ve made some coffee…”
“I was just trying to help here… if she never recover her eyesight she can’t stay unclosed forever in here… she must learn to go out and come back on her own to the house…” he broke down but made an effort to not cry “You and me know that we’ll not be able to be with her all the time… what is she going to do as we’re not here…”
“I don’t know… you’re right… but you have to understand that she has just found out that she can’t see… she just need some time to get use to this new situation…” Clark had just finished to talk when they listened a big noise inside.
They quickly opened the door and found Martha on the floor.
“Mom!!” yelled Clark taking her from the floor.
“I’m fine… I’ve just felt down…” she said standing on her own.
“… down the stairs!” pointed Clark “What have you done?!”
“I was coming down… but I missed the last step… Where’s Lionel? Tell me that he hasn’t left, yet… I need to apologize my behavior…”
“You needn’t…” she listened his voice and walked to it.
“No… I do… You where helping me and I shouted to you… you’re really nice, Lionel… instead you flirt with my secretary… and instead I feel jealous for that…” she blushed as she hugged him crying “Why are you crying, now?” asked her.
“You’ve come to me on your own…” he said laughing.
“But haven’t you listened to me?”
“I have… and you needn’t apologize... for anything…” he held her hands and kissed them.
“Are you leaving?” she asked noticing a goodbye on his voice.
“I am… but I want to ask you something else…”
“What is it?”
“I want you to take your mobile phone with you all the time… ok? At this way you’ll be able to phone me whatever happens to you, alright?” she nodded raising her hands to find his cheeks. He said nothing as her hands touched his face, and when they had found what they where looking for, she came closer and left a kiss on them… so close to his lips “I’ll be here on the morning…” he said caressing her hands.
“Me too…” she joked “Bye, Lionel…”
“Bye…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

It was longer… but I’m going to dinner now, so if I’m able I’ll post the rest later… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

It was really sweet when she touched his face and when she reached him... and it was even sweeter and really nice when she said: "...Where’s Lionel? Tell me that he hasn’t left..." Wink

You know, I've just remembered that even Clark lost his sight for a few time... I totally forgot it!

Buen provecho! Is it right? Neutral I've just had dinner too

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi girls!!! I love your comments!!! As much than I love to have MarthaLuthor back with us in the forum!!! Very Happy I love you I hope you enjoy this part... well... I'm sure you'll enjoy the end... .. . but don't worry... it will get crueler in the next part... .. . tongue KISSES!!

Loving in the darkness - 4

Martha and Clark were having breakfast when the door bell sound.
“This must be Lionel” said Martha.
“I’ll go…” offered Clark.
“No!” she exclaimed “I will” said standing up and touching every furniture until the door’s frame “Good morning” she said after open the door.
“You must ask who’s there” said Lionel “What if it wasn’t me…?”
“I knew it was you… and Clark still here, so if you want to attack me he can help me…” she giggled as Lionel took her hand to her elbow to go to the kitchen.
“Good morning, Clark”
“Morning…” he said eating his toast fast “I’m late to my first class… her dressing has to be changed… will you do it?” asked on a hurry.
“I will… don’t worry… I’ve cancelled all the meeting of the next days…” but Clark had disappeared before he could end.
“Why have you done this?”
“’Cause I want to be with you until you get used to this... and we can’t let Clark to lose more classes in the university…” she was going to reply, but he didn’t let her. “Let’s change this…” he said as they walked to the living room.

In the hospital, after an accident, all injuries seems nothing… because everybody was thinking on something worst… but now, in the living room, still remembering her lips touch on his cheek, see her half face burn again was painful.
“Do I look as bad?” she asked smiling as he continued removing the old bandage.
“You don’t” he said leaving his thoughts.
“You said you wouldn’t lie me…”
“I’m not lying you… you would never look bad to my eyes…” he caressed her face, the burned cheek, as a few tears felt from his eyes “But I can’t forget that I did this to you…”
“I thought we had already solved who the fault was…”
“It’s impossible that I admit it was your fault…”
“I drove the car!” yelled Martha “The mistake was mine”
“But I put you nervous”
“You didn’t! It was me on my own self …me and my stupid jealous!”
“Those weren’t stupid… I flirt with your secretary because I was trying to put you jealous…”
“Why would you do that?”
“Cause… It doesn’t matter…”
“No… it does!” she said as her hand found his chin and hold it “Why?” she insisted.
“Well… we just feel jealous about the persons we love…” he said nearly whispering.
“Do you mean that you were… trying to find out if I… love you?”
“I knew you would upset after listen to this…”
“No… I don’t… It’s just… wouldn’t it be easier to ask me?”
“Would I have had an answer?”
“Why don’t you try?”
They were as close that Martha could feel his breath on her own nose and Lionel could see her eyes rolling trying to point him instead they couldn’t see him.
“Martha Kent, do you love me?” asked him not believing that words were really leaving his lips.
“Do you?” asked her after him.
“I asked the first!” yelled him getting upset and moving apart.
“I said you to try it… not that I was going to answer the first… Now… if you want to know it… say it first…”
“You already know my answer…” he said.
“I want to listen to it…”
He breathed hard, hold her hands, and get close to her again.
“Martha Kent… instead you put on my nerves sometimes… I do love you more than my own soul… and I would love to begin a life next to you if you love me too…”
“Oh Lionel… I do…. I do love you… and I dream to spent the rest of my life with you…” she hugged him, and he embraced her, and then their lips tried to found each other’s… and when they did, they kissed… softly the first time, as if it was just a try… but deeply and passionately the second one.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Wow....I loved both parts!!!
The first one I liked how Lionel was trying to help Martha, and the second one well their kiss *sighs*

KISSES!

And welcome back MarthaLuthor, and you're commenting on fanfics again, yay!!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:05 pm

In the hospital, after an accident, all injuries seems nothing… because everybody was thinking on something worst… but now, in the living room, still remembering her lips touch on his cheek, see her half face burn again was painful.

The last part of this phrase is really touching... I can image Lionel's pain... Sad

The kiss was amazing... talking about sweetness!

Cruel?! The next part will be crueler? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in anticipation! Smile Laughing

BTW, you've not told if "Buen provecho" is right if I want to say "enjoy your meal"... Razz I have to improve my Spanish!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:47 pm

IrisMn wrote:Cruel?! The next part will be crueler? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in anticipation! Smile Laughing

BTW, you've not told if "Buen provecho" is right if I want to say "enjoy your meal"... Razz I have to improve my Spanish!

"Buen provecho" is great... just what we say to mean "enjoy your meal"... .. . sorry... I missed to comment it, but I really liked to read it coming from you Wink I would like to know enought italian to say something to you... but I just remember a few words from my travel to Rome and Firenze... and I don't know how to spell them Embarassed

Coming back to the fic... thanks for your cooment... and... .. . well... I don't meant it will become cruel... but it will be more action... .. . you'll see Razz KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm not going to say anything today... just... comment it tongue

Loving in the darkness - 5

There was a shirt on the floor and his mother bra on the handrail, so when he opened the door Clark quickly imagined what he was going to find upstairs, that’s why he preferred to go straight to the kitchen and begin to make some lunch. It wasn’t until nearly a half an hour later when he heard some giggles coming down.
“Hi…” he said when Lionel appeared on the frame with Martha behind him.
“Clark!” he exclaimed.
“Honey… weren’t you coming later?”
“I did… but I didn’t imagine this kind of welcome… so I thought it would be great to come earlier…” he joked.
“Oh, dear… we can explain…” she tried.
“You’ve nothing to explain, mom… I love see you as happy…” he said stepping towards her and placing a kiss on her cheek.
“Really?”
“Really…” he shook hands with Lionel and then them all lunched together.

“…Senator Kent still not giving any interview after the car accident that have left her blind…” Martha listened to the TV as the boys washed the dishes… but she hated listened to her name on it, so she changed the channel quickly.
“…the two men have escaped from the police after rob a thousand dollars in the Central Bank and it seems they’re…” she didn’t want to listen the news…
“…I’ll love you forever…” said a man’s voice. That seemed to be a romantic film, so she left the control on the TV table and lied on the couch.
“What are you watching?” asked Lionel.
“I’m not sure… I just can hear their voices…”
“Sorry…” apologized him sitting next to her and placing her head on his lap.
“It’s fine…” she giggled… “How are they like?”
“He’s tall, brown-haired, dark-eyed, muscular… She’s nice, blue-eyed, red-haired… but you’re prettier than her…” he said.
She raised her head, touched his face, and when she found her lips, she kissed them as Clark came in with some tea.

Later, Clark told to his mother that he was going to spend the night out, and Lionel left to a meeting that he had been impossible to cancel, after apologize himself to Martha a hundred times.
“It’s fine… I’ll be fine…” said her as he was leaving.
“I’ll come back the sooner I can, ok?” he said “We’ll spent together the full night…”
“I’ll be waiting you…” she sent him a kiss from the door instead she couldn’t see him going into the car, and then closed it and walked in.

After an hour of change the TV channels, Martha get bored and decided to go out for a short walk to the barn… she knew the way, it were just a few steps until se would be able to touch the would walls of the granary… but after the first step on the ground she felt herself lost.
She stepped back and sat down on the porch stairs feeling herself silly… she couldn’t see, but she still able to walk… she stood up again and made her way, carefully… when her hands felt the wood she smiled, she’s done it!! Following the wall with her fingers, she walked to the door and went in… she remembered were was everything… but she didn’t know how many steps she had to walk to reach it. Suddenly she listened some voices and she hide behind the tractor.
“This is not a good place…” said a loud voice from outside.
“It is” said a man’s strong voice “We’ve to hide from the police from a few days… now make sure that there’s nobody in the house” ordered it.
“What if I find someone?”
“Nobody can see us… do you understand…”
“Ok…” said the loud voice as his steps followed the strong-voice’s man’s ones.

Martha tried to not make any noise, took the mobile phone from her jeans pocket and dialed Lionel’s number… he didn’t answer.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am

I'm not so sure about your concept of action...I'm afraid that's gonna be cruel No
But I trust you, so I'll believe in what u said Laughing

It's so funny and sweet that Clark found this "welcome" coming back home! I love you

I guess she had been lucky when she decided to get out from the house, otherwise...

You know what? It's really sweet that the first person she thought to call was right Lionel and not Clark or the police...
she really feel safe next to him!

Come on, Lionel, mobile phone exists to answer to ppl!!! Hurry, Martha needs you!

KISSEEES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Again... no comments... .. . but thanks for your reviews... I love them!!!!

Loving in the darkness – 6

She couldn’t believe that nor Lionel nor Clark didn’t answer the phone; so she finally called the police.
“Smallville sheriff’s office…” said a man voice.
“There are two strangers in my home and I think they are criminals…” told her scared and fast.
“Are they armed, Mrs.?”
“I don’t know…”
“Can you describe any of them?”
“I can’t, but…”
“Then don’t make me lose my time… there’s been a fire in a farm and I have to go there…”
The man put down the phone and Martha felt stupid. She couldn’t see them… but she was sure about what she’s listened… so she tried again with Lionel. But he must be in the meeting, yet, because he still ignoring her.
Meanwhile, in the house, the men didn’t found anybody, so the one who seemed the boss, the strong voice once, asked the other to make sure there wasn’t any surprise in the barn.

Martha had lost the count of how many calls she’s done to Lionel’s mobile phone when he finally answered it.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Lionel!” she exclaimed nearly crying of relief “Lionel… there are some men at the house… I think they’re the bank robbers… the police ignore me and… I’m scared…”
“Alright… breathe hard… I’m coming… don’t worry… Where are you?”
“I’m in the barn… I don’t want to move ‘cause I can’t see where they are…”
“You’re doing it very well… stay there… I’ll come the faster I can… I love you”
“I love you too…” she said as he put down the phone and she listened some steps coming in.
She tried to concentrate herself on them, to know exactly where the steps were going… but the fear didn’t let her do that… she could just imagine them walking towards her and that scared her more…
Suddenly she felt something on her back.
“Hello ma’am” said the loud voice she had heard before.
The man was behind her aiming his gun against the back of her neck.
“Don’t kill me… please” she begged as the fear made her cry.
“Turn round” ordered the man grasping her arm. When they faced he saw the bandage and also noticed that her eyes, the one which the dress didn’t cover, wasn’t staring at him “You’re blind…” he whispered after a while of silence.
“I am…” she answered stopping her cry.
“Com’on” the man grabbed her arm again and pulled her to the house “She was hidden in the barn… she’s blind” told to the boss… and it sounded as a reason to not kill her that Martha really greeted.
“Ok… she can stay… but tie her up because if she tries anything I’ll kill her anyway…”

He could imagine the fear she was feeling right then… alone, unsafe in the dark of her eyes… Lionel ordered his driver to stop on the road… if there was someone in the house he couldn’t let them to see him… So he walked among the fields to the barn, but he couldn’t find Martha… then he asked her name, but she didn’t answered… thinking, and hoping, that she was hidden somewhere she couldn’t listen him, he called her.

“What’s that?” asked the strong voice walking to Martha. Her hands where tied up on her back as she was sitting on the couch, so she couldn’t do anything to don’t let that man take the phone from her pocket.
“Martha?” asked Lionel from the other side.
The man threw the phone to the floor and stepped on it. Then he gazed his colleague.
“Go outside and make sure that we still alone…”
“Ok”

Lionel carefully approached to the house and looked throw the windows if he could see anything… from the back door he saw a man going outside, he hide behind the corner of the house and when the guy left to the barn he continued looking until he noticed Martha’s hair. The man who was with her had a gun on his hand and another on his belt… he just had his revolver and Clark wasn’t there… so he couldn’t risk Martha to be hurt.
Then he listened the other guy steps coming again and he hide.

“I’ve not seen anybody… but there’s a limousine parked on the road… I’ve seen it from the barn’s floor” told the loud voice.
“We have a visit, so… who’s him?” asked the strong voice grasping Martha’s chin.
“I don’t know…” she lied as his fingers hurt her on her burned skin.
“Of course you do… because if…” he couldn’t finish because right then the phone rang.
“Should we answer?” asked the loud voice.
“Let’s try…” the strong voice took the phone “Who’s there?”
“Let her leave and I’ll not call the police…” said Lionel’s voice.
“How about if you come here and then I don’t kill her…” reply the man then he whispered to the other guy: “go out and took him here”
“Ok!” answered him leaving.
“I’ll give you all the money you wish for her life…”
“We’ve robbed a bank… we already have money, Mr.?”
“I can take you out of the country…”
“This sounds better…”
“False passports, new identities, a private airplane… and then… a wonderful life in a tropical island…”
“All these would take you a lot of time”
“Not too much if you leave her free…” but before he end the sentence the loud voice’s guy took him from his neck showing his gun and make him walk inside.

“Martha!” he exclaimed when they pushed him on the couched next to her.
“Lionel…” she couldn’t see him, but he caressed her face softly and then all her fears disappeared feeling safe next to him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I really don't know how to solve it right now... so I imagine that tonight I'll update my other two fics... .. . KISSES!!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:05 pm

What! The police wouldn't help Martha, at least they could've let her explain that she was blind Mad

But Lionel came to the rescue cheers

Go Lionel!!

Can't wait to see what happens next

KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm

At least they're together... but now who will save them both? Sad

Clark, they neeeeeeeeeeeed you! bounce

I just hope they both will be fine when this nightmare will end!

Solve this trouble soooner u can, plz!I love you

SWEET KISSES 4 U!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 am

Hi girls!! I’ve finally found the inspiration… oh… and do you know what?!! I’ve a new idea for a Mionel-Mex fanfic, but it’s more Mex than Mionel, so I’ll write it end then I’ll decide if I post it on the forum or just in fanfiction… KISSES!!!

Loving in the Darkness - 7

It seemed to have happened hours, but Lionel could see on the wall clock that it had just happened a half an hour since he was there.
“Is there anything to eat here, ma’am?” asked the strong voice’s man. He’d dark hair and brown eyes.
“Try in the kitchen” said Martha.
“Bobby, why don’t you walk with the lady to the kitchen?” his tone was sarcastic, but the loud voice guy obeyed and grasped her arm to help her to stand. Lionel rose her arm to stop them, but before try it he understood it would have been useless and stupid.
“What can I do to make you leave?” asked when Martha and the short and hairless man had left the room.
“Actually, what you were saying about a new life in a tropical island sounded really well…” told the boss one.
“With a couple calls I can give you an airplane with which you’ll be able to cross any border with no problem…” Lionel stopped a while to make sure that Martha still in the kitchen and then continued “the new passports can be done later…”
“How can I be sure that I can trust you?”
“I love her… and I will do anything to make myself sure that she’s safe…” he whispered the last part “… just don’t let her know what I’m doing…”
Right then Martha and the bald man were coming back with some sandwiches.
“Is there another phone in this house, ma’am?”
“In the kitchen…” if she wasn’t blind, Martha would have been able to see the sign that man made to Lionel with his hand after her answer.
“I need to use the toilet…” said Lionel living his sandwich on the table.
“Alright… look after her meanwhile…” said the man standing up with Lionel and going with him out of the living room.

Almost a couple hours later Martha heard a big noise outside. The hairless man looked through the window and saw a light aircraft landing on the fields.
“It’s time to live!” he exclaimed.
Lionel stood up living Martha’s hand again on the couch.
“What’s going on?” asked her worried.
“All’s fine, Marta… stay here, my love… I’ll be back in a while… just stay here” Martha obeyed while Lionel walked out with the men.
“My pilot with drove you to an airport in Mexico… after that you’ll be able to go where ever you want… I’ve managed to give you new identities… you’ll just need to do your passports there… with the money you have you’ll not find any problem to do this…” the three men laughed “Have a nice fly”
“You’ve been a gentleman with us, Mr. Luthor” said the brown-haired man.
“Well… I’m giving you a new life, and you’re letting us continue with ours… so… there’s nothing to greet for…”
He closed the plane’s door and he looked from the porch how that men left the farm. When he was going back to the house he found Martha in front of him.
“What are you doing her outside?”
“What has just happened?!” asked Martha upset because she couldn’t understand anything.
“Nothing, my darling… those men have just left… you’re safe, now…” he said embracing her and holding her head against his chest.
“But how… what have you…?”
“Sht… it’s not time for questions… you need to rest… your hurts and…”
“Lionel Luthor what the hell have just happen here?!”
Instead Lionel had tried as hard as he’d been able to don’t let Martha know what he’d done, she needn’t stop to much to brake him down and make him tell the truth.
“You’ve done what?!” yelled her just when he finished.
“Martha… you’ve to understand me… I couldn’t make them live, Clark wasn’t here, I was afraid for you… the only way was to make a deal with them…”
“You’ve helped to thieves to leave the country!!”
“We can tell the police where they are… there’ll be any problem…”
“Mom?!” it was Clark’s voice from the door.
“Clark!! We’re in the kitchen”
“Mom… are you ok?” asked Clark running to her and hugging her “I was listening the evening TV news when they said that they’d seen the two bank robbers near Smallville… I was afraid for you…”
“Everybody seems to be afraid for me today… don’t you think, Lionel?”
“I don’t understand…” but Clark did understand when Lionel had told everything to him, and against his mother opinion he had to agree with Lionel “He’s done it for you, mom…” he said “… it was the only way to be sure that men wouldn’t hurt you…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’ll just say… don’t be really sure that this is over… .. . tongue
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am

Saeshmea wrote:I’ll just say… don’t be really sure that this is over… .. . tongue
Ok....I won't be really sure...... tongue Razz
Great part, I loved it!
You've thought of a Mex fix.....GRRRREAAAAT! Can't wait to see it Very Happy
And I reeeaaallly can't wait to see what happens next cheers
KISSES!!!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Saeshmea wrote:I’ve a new idea for a Mionel-Mex fanfic, but it’s more Mex than Mionel, so I’ll write it end then I’ll decide if I post it on the forum or just in fanfiction… KISSES!!!
But...do you mean another Mex/Mionel fanfic or Oedipus?
Anyway post here... in each case I want to read it Razz and I don't think the admin will mind... right?
-----------------
Except that... I like how Martha got angry and upset to Lionel because he helped the thieves...
Poor Lionel... he just did it for her, to protect his beloved Martha...

So... if it's not the end what are you wanting for updating? Razz LOL

I'm trying to think, to image... I'm afraid there will be a mess again and Martha is still blind... affraid

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Wow! It’s been too long since the last update of this fanfic... I’m sorry for the delay... I need to fix some ideas... and find enough time to write them Razz I hope you’ll enjoy this part!! KISSES!!

Loving in the darkness - 8

Lionel finally report what happened that day to the police because Martha threatened him with her feelings if he didn’t do it. Days passed and after a few weeks all seemed to be forgotten. Their relationship was going really well, the nights that Marta didn’t spent in the mansion, Lionel spent them at the farm. Martha was getting used to her blindness, but she hadn’t wanted to go back to the senate yet, so she asked Clark to leave her in the town every morning and she spent the day helping Lois in the Talon, a place that she still knowing as well as her own home, until Lionel picked her up every afternoon.
Her last visit to the doctor hadn’t been really good... he told them that her eyesight continued as bad as it was after the accident, so it would be impossible that it healed on its own. Lionel insisted on make the operation the sooner as possible, but Martha seemed to have lost all her hope on get back her sight...

“She’s get used to it, but... I don’t want her to think she’ll be blind forever... there’s a possibility on that operation and I’m no going to let her to waste it...”
“She doesn’t want to be disappointed again, Lionel... give her a few days, she’ll regret her answer and she’ll accept to do it” told Clark after Lionel argued with Martha because of that.
“Ok... I’ll give her more time to think about it, but I don’t matter her answer, Clark... she’ll do that operation instead if I have to obligate her...”
“That will be something funny to see...” said Clark laughing and walking with Lionel to the limousine “Will you come tomorrow for lunch?”
“I’ll try it... I’m a little busy these days and I really want to be free for thanksgiving day...”
“Ok” Clark giggled closing the door “Don’t be too worry for her!” he exclaimed as the car drove away.
It hadn’t already arrived to the farm entrance when Clark listened a big explosion... he turned round and quickly run to the fire... the Luthor limousine had exploded.

“If we hadn’t argued he would have stayed and it wouldn’t have happened...” shamed Martha crying as a nurse cleaned the blood from her ears and a doctor examined them.
“It’s fine... they’ll hurt you for a couple days but there’s no damage...” said the doctor.
“Ok, doc...” said Clark while the doctor left “Mom... you haven’t to blame yourself... the bomb was connected to the speedometer of the car... if Lionel had stayed you would have been in that car the next morning!” exclaimed Clark.
“Take me with him... I want to see him...” she was upset with herself and she ignored her own son words.
They crossed the corridor and entered into a cold room. Martha listened to a lot of machines working and a hart breathe.
“He’s really bad, isn’t him?” asked Martha as her hands touched the hospital bed’s sheets looking for his hand.
“When I took him out of the car I thought he was dead... he’s still breathing, mom... and the as he uses to say, the Luthor’s are survivors... he’ll be fine, you’ll see” told Clark taking her mother’s hand from the wrist and placing its fingers above the searched hand.
“What kind of bastard can do this?” asked her caressing Lionel’s damaged face, and then her own burned cheek, now nearly healed.
“It’s known that Lionel had a lot of enemies... anybody have been able to do it...”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Pooooooooooooor Lionel... affraid
I thought he was dead Shocked ... at least he's alive... Surprised he survived! Wink
hey, don't do it again without warning me, Judit! You scared me to death! Razz
Well now I have to breathe again...
ARGH if I could find them, I'll kill them by myself! bom Mad
Update sooooooon if you don't want me to cry...LOVING IN THE DARKNESS Cry

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down