- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. .

2 posters

Go down

NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. . Empty NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. .

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi!!! I know this is a plot I've already write about a plenty of times... but... Well... it will be a little different this time... .. . Hope you like it!!! I'll try to update my ficS this weekend...
Oh and... HAVE YOU READ ZOEY'S LAST POST!!!!!!!! MARTHA'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare - 1

When he’d answered the phone he’d smiled after listening to her voice saying his name, but now he was feeling guilty of his gesture.
After she’d made sure it was him and not anyone else who was at the other side of the telephone, she’d asked him to pick her up at the hospital. During the journey he’d imagined she’d might had a routine visit with her doctor and then she’d maybe wanted to spend the rest of the day in the city… and she’d probably thought to share that time with him… just with him. That had caused another smile on his face, another one he was regretting now.
When he’d arrived at the white building he’d looked for her in the waiting room, but she wasn’t there. He’d asked a nurse if she knew where she could be, and the white-dressed woman had pointed a door at the bottom of the room.
He’d walked there and had knocked it before come in.
“Martha?” he’d asked to the apparently empty room.
“Lionel?” her weak and groaning voice had answered sobbing in the darkness of that apparently empty room.

It was then when he’d felt guilty of his smile after listening her voice on the phone and had regretted smiling because she’d chose him and not anyone else to call; it was when he’d turned on the light and had seen Martha curled on the couch, desperately crying, disheveled and wearing some clothes he’d quickly noticed that weren’t hers.

Now, he was tenderly embracing her while his mind conjectured the facts that had taken her to that apparently empty room wearing those clothes that weren’t hers, on the early morning of a winter day.

When they went into the car she’d said nothing else than that ‘Lionel’ she’d murmured when he’d entered into the hospital room where she was. He knew he had to say something, but he wasn’t sure of what.
“I’ll take you home” he said.
“Not to the farm” she finally talked with a weak voice “…please”
He gazed her and found some begging wet eyes looking at him. He couldn’t contradict her… so they’d go hi apartment in Metropolis, because in the mansion would be Lex and the rest of the staff and he was sure Martha didn’t want to see anyone else right then.

When she wasn’t crying she became a delicate puppet he had to guide by holding her hand. He left her sitting down the sofa while he opened the windows and let the sun light shine inside the big living room. Then he prepared some tea and sat next to her, looking how she drunk it slowly letting that hot liquid slide down her throat, tasting every sip in silence, staring a lost point in the wall in front of them.
Before end the tea she’d fallen asleep, Lionel took the cup from her hand and covered her with a blanket. Then he took the phone and went to the terrace.

“Yeah?” the voice of a young man answered at the other side.
“Clark, it’s Lionel Luthor”
“Mr. Luthor I have no time for you, my mother is…”
“…your mother’s with me” he interrupted.
“Wha-, why… What’s my mother doing with you?”
“I just wanted you to know she’s fine and that you needn’t worry. I’ll call you back later”
“No, wait!”
Lionel put the phone down and gazed the red-head lying on the couch, she looked so nice… He wished to be able to punish whoever was who had dared to hurt a so beautiful angel.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. . Empty Re: NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. .

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 pm

That was very touching...
This fanfic is bringing lots of emotions...sadness and pain.
I feel how shattered she is and I hope Lionel will be up to her expectation about helping her to cope...
The fact she only wanted and trusted him to be close to her in this moment is really full of meaning.
I hope you update soon! ;D

I'm glad to see you writing again, finding some inspiration...
I'm really missing all our fanfics...I miss Mionel and SV old days, Crying or Very sad but I'm kind of happy Martha'll be back on SV. Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. . Empty Re: NIGHTMARE - When Martha just trusted Lionel... .. .

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:45 pm

A real nightmare - 2

After the doctor had made her all the tests she’d had to answer a plenty of questions to a couple of policemen alone. When they’d finished quizzing her they’d asked her if she needed to call anyone. Her first thought had been her son, but she was sure Clark would have become mad after new what had happened to her… She couldn’t ask him to bear that, it would too much for him, even if he’d already become a wonderful young man. Then she thought on just say the officer that she had nobody to call and leave on her own, but gazing the door she would have to open, that door that would leave her alone in the middle of a stranger crowd that would look at her and whisper while she walked out, she realized she hadn’t the strength necessary to step out without anybody holding her hand. So she had asked the man to hand her the phone and she dialed the number of the only person she would feel comfortable enough with to be at that moment.
When he’d opened the door of that dark room where the nurse had left her she’d been happy to finally see a familiar face after those horrible hours that seemed to never end, but she hadn’t been able to show that happiness on her face because she couldn’t stop that unwitting crying that made her lips tremble and her eyes leave go a lot of cold tears.
When they’d gone into the car and Lionel had said her he would take her home she’d scared for a while. She didn’t want to go to the farm yet. Clark would have been there, worried for her, very worried, because she hadn’t appeared since the morning before when she’d told him she had a meeting in the city… and she didn’t know what to say him, how to answer his questions, how to look at his eyes…
She’d never been in that apartment where Lionel had taken her… it looked nice. He’d left her on the couch and had given her a cup of tea… The next thing she remembered was some hands grabbing her hard, she unable to escape while she felt a strong pain in her belly and a lot of eyes were looking at her in the darkness of a scary night. Then she screamed, opened her eyes and found herself on the couch of a stranger apartment, covered by a soft blanket.
She turned round hardly breathing when a voice behind her asked “What’s the matter?” and she found Lionel sitting on the armchair behind her, where he’d surely spent the night, approaching his hand to comfort her.
“I had a nightmare” she said making an effort to stop that crying that fight to come out again.
Then, Lionel stood up, held her head and raised it carefully, and sat on the couch leaving her head back on his lap saying: “Try to sleep a bit more, I’m not going anywhere…”, while his hand caressed her forehead sweetly.
She liked the touch of his fingers, but she stopped his movement and held his hand strongly and didn’t release it until she woke up again a few hours later.
“Good night” Lionel said smiling to her.
She gazed the window and saw a starry night outside.
“Good night” she answered sitting up on the sofa next to him “Where are we?” she wondered looking around the living room.
“It’s my apartment. Here’s where I use to leave when I’m not with Lex…” he told “Don’t you like it?”
“It’s nice” she said. “I should call Clark” she realized after Lionel had mentioned his son.
“I already called him. Don’t worry, I just told him you’re fine… I wasn’t sure if you wanted him to come…”
“No… I’d prefer him to not… uh… I’m hungry” she avoided the way that her sentence could end.
“I guess there’s something on the kitchen but I’m not good at cooking so… What if we ask for some Chinese food?”
“I could make something…” she pointed standing up “Where’s the kitchen?”
“Come…”
They walked there and Martha began to open and close cupboards and drawers looking for food, pots, frying pans and other stuff… Lionel had sat down on a stool and was looking at her choreography between the fridge and the stove. A few minutes after a half an hour she took to the table a salad, some pasta and a delicious sauce.
They sat down and began to eat saying nothing until Martha noticed that sadness coming back to her eyes and Lionel said: “You know you can’t play like if you were fine just waiting to forget it, don’t you?”
Then she broke down and her tears came out again. “That man…” she murmured among her sobs “… he… he showed me a knife…” her voice trembled at each word “I… I throw him my bag and run away thinking he would take it and leave me alone but, he came behind me… I can’t… I can’t stop listening to his voice in my head… I just… just want it to stop…”
Lionel walked towards her and helped her to stand up, then she let her body fell on his embrace and he held her strongly but carefully between his arms.
“… I screamed… I cried for help but nobody came… After he’d left… I felt unable to stand up… to walk on my own… I think I stayed hours sitting on the ground thinking on what I should do… Then the light of the street turned off and I realized it was morning… I… I walked until I found a taxi, but when I opened the door and I saw the man looking at me and I scared… and I run away… I don’t how I managed to get to the hospital, but I did…”
When she finished telling him her long night she raised her head and looked at the man who was embracing her… he was crying too.
“I’m sorry” he said quickly drying his tears and kissing her forehead sweetly. Then he dried her tears too and smiled to her, held her hand and took her out to the terrace. “Look down” he said not leaving her hand.
Martha approached to the rail and looked down… they seemed to be flying above the city, from there the full city seemed the game of a child playing with dolls.
“I like giving a look to the street from here sometimes… specially when I’m afraid… because from here up all these different people walking around from one side to another they all seem the same, just a black spot moving around the world… and there’s no need to be scared of a simple black spot… I can barely imagine how you really feel right now, but I do know you can get over anything, Martha… and even if you need some help this time, you’ll be able to go down there again and walk among all those people and looked at them without any fear in your eyes… and in your heart”
Martha gave another look to the street and hoped those words to become true very soon.
“You should talk with Clark tomorrow” Lionel suddenly said when they came back in.
“I can’t”
“I’ll be with you, ok? You don’t need to do it alone, but you have to do it… He’s your son and he’ll want to be with you too, to help you…” then Martha nodded and Lionel smiled on agreement “I’ll call him on the morning and ask him to take you some clothes”
“Thanks” Martha said and Lionel answered “It’s ok” and she pointed “No, thank you for everything, Lionel… for answering my call, for coming so fast, for letting me stay here, for taking care of me… You’re being very kind and you probably have a lot of important thinks to attend on the Luthor Corp.”
“Right now there can’t be anything more important than you in my life, Martha…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm

“Right now there can’t be anything more important than you in my life, Martha…”
Such a lovely phrase, it needed to be quoted!
That was sweet, really sweet... it's strange how she feels confortable with Lionel...
You know what they say... sometimes it's easier to open your heart to someone you don't know at all than someone close to you... but I don't think that' s the case... I simply think she felt more confortable because she think he would not judge her nor feel pity for her...and more I think she feels oddly safe with him... A special Insurgence clip is now in my mind, it shows so well how she felt safe with him... just watching the way she holds him tight, pressing her face against his chest... she needs to feel safe and she can only try to hug him tighter to feel so... I love you

Wonderful part! Update soon and I'm looking forward to read some new parts of ur old fics and...

newest news of news...lol... I may post a new part of Collide soon... Rolling Eyes

Love!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

IrisMn wants Mionel back! wrote:he would not judge her nor feel pity for her...and more I think she feels oddly safe with him...

This is exactly what I try to show on the fic... she feels comfortable with him 'cause she needn't be Mrs. Kent or Momma Kent being with Lionel... she's just Martha as well as she just see Lionel and not the scary Mr. Luthor.

IrisMn wants Mionel back! wrote: special Insurgence clip is now in my mind, it shows so well how she felt safe with him... just watching the way she holds him tight, pressing her face against his chest... she needs to feel safe and she can only try to hug him tighter to feel so...
I I love you LOVE I love you that scene!!!! That was the best, the really BEST mionel moment in the series... I think even better than our dear almost kiss, 'cause in insurgence, on that right moment of insurgence we saw the innocent Martha not daring to look at death and the strong caring Lionel embracing her on his protecting hug... Oh... lovely remembers... it would be so great if they hadn't killed Lionel and they could meet again on this episode when Martha comes back... .. . (damned writters Mad)

Well... as you can see I'm having a writting day... I'm pretty bored of studing for my exams so I use any excuse to avoid my notes!! Razz Take care!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 am

Hi. You know I had forgotten about this fic. I’ve just found the notes I made about it tidying my room and noticed I hadn’t finished it… .. .

Nightmare - 3

When the door bell rang, Martha trembled and the cup of tea on her hands nearly fells down. Lionel held her waist and looked at her with a smile. “It’s gonna be fine” he said before let their visitor come in.
“Mom!” Clark exclaimed leaving the bag he was carrying on the floor and running towards his mother to embrace her. “I was so worried! So scared!” He said crying. “What happened? Why didn’t you call me?”
Martha stood still, not moving, not saying anything, not crying either… It was Lionel who stopped their hug putting a hand on Clark’s shoulder and pulling him back.
“Slowly, son” he advised offering the boy a sit on the armchair and then helping Martha to sit down on the couch. She had became that unwilling puppet again, not able to look at her son, not able to think, to react… just breathing and trembling.
“What’s the matter? You’re scaring me…” Clark told.
“Martha…” Lionel asked taking her hands to stop her shaking “Martha look at me!” he yelled and she turned round to face him “It’s alright… Calm down…”
Then she looked at Clark, who was trying to understand the scene in front of his eyes, and moved her lips, trying to say something, to begin telling everything, but the only words that came out were “I’m sorry” and then she broke down into tears and Lionel hugged her.
“Sorry for what?”
“Clark, please…” Lionel said, but the young voice was too nervous and too impatient.
“ I don’t understand anything! What’s going on?! Why is my mother in here? I spent a full night trying to figure where could she be… I thought something had happened to her… but she was with you! Why!?” Clark was desperate. He had stood up and was moving his arms aggressively.
“Clark, your mother wasn’t with me” Lionel told with Martha crying on his chest “She was raped”
“What?!” the boy let her body felt back on the chair.
They had to give something to Martha to calm her down after Lionel had said it. She had began to breathe hardly and all her body was shaking and cold. While she was sleeping in the bedroom, Lionel told what he knew to Clark.
“I need to find who’s done it” the boy said “I wanna kill him”
“Me too. But the police is already looking for the guy, ok? Our job now is to help your mother to get over this”
A scream coming from the bottom of the corridor stopped their conversation. Clark was the first to arrive to the room with his superspeed and found Martha crying desperately over the sheets.
“Mom… what happened? Was it a nightmare?” he sat down next to her and caressed her hand but she removed it. Then Lionel appeared at the frame door and Martha looked at him stopping her tears.
“I saw his face” she said “He was on top of me, I couldn’t move… I… I…” Lionel knelt on the bed and made her lie again, then covered her with the sheets and caressed her hair until she felt slept again. Clark was looking all that from the corner of the room.
“It will be harder the first days…” Lionel told still caressing Martha.
“She refused my touch… she just wanted your help…”
“I’m sorry” Lionel said.
“…but I’m her son”
“I think this is why she feels uncomfortable with you right now… she doesn’t want you to see her in this way…”
“How am I supposed to help her if she doesn’t want me around?” Clark was upset.
“She needs you. She needs comprehension and a lot of care, now… You can’t blame her for this because she’s not herself… she’s not the mother you said goodbye the other morning… she’s the woman who felt weak and helpless against a stranger who hurt her in the worst way” Lionel stood up and walked towards the boy “Clark, your mother needs to understand that nobody’s going to hurt her any more, she needs to feel safe… How you feel is not important. At this moment the only thing that matters is her… ok?”
Clark nodded and then Lionel stepped to the door.
“Stay here, with her… She’ll feel better if she doesn’t find herself alone when she gets up”
“Are you leaving?” Clark asked.
“I’m not. I’ll be in the living room doing some call. I’m giving you the opportunity to talk with her alone when she wakes up.”
“What if she doesn’t want to be with me alone? What if she breaks down again?”
“It will be fine. And if it’s not, just call me”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
A couple hours later Martha opened her eyes feeling a touch on her hand.
“Good morning, mom” Clark said “How are you feeling?”
Martha curled over the bed and looked around.
“Where’s Lionel?” she wondered.
“Do you want me to call him?” he asked calmly.
“Ye-, no… I don’t know…”
“Mom, everything’s fine… you needn’t tell me what happened… but, please, let me help you”
Then Martha moved closer to him and embraced her son, and Clark rounded her with his arms too happy to see she was accepting his help, but not able to show that on a smile.
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

This was heartbreaking... poor Martha!
I'm glad she finally accepted her son's help...
but most of all I like the way Lionel cares about her...
it's a mix of friendly and lovingly... I don't know it's hard to say.
The important thing is that he's there for her...
Oh, I hope they'll arrest the ***** soon!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

It's not a very important part... but... it was necessary before the end...

Nightmare - 4

A week later... .. .
Two days ago they had taken Martha back to the farm and she seemed to be fine. She woke up early on her own, prepeared the breakfast, did the housework... She also spoke with normality with both Lionel and Clark, who never left her alone... But Lionel had noticed that she didn't approuch the door, that she tried to avoid looking at the windows, and she got very nervous everytime that the front door was opened.
"She's fine" Clark replied.
"She's not... She hasn't stepped out the house since we came here, she panics every time she doesn't listen us around... If we don't do something soon, it could get worst..." Lionel advised.
"Something...? Something like what?" Clark quized.
.....................................................................................
Martha came downstairs after making the beds. Doing the housework was the only thing that kept her away from her own mind.
There was nobody in the livingroom.
"Lionel?" she asked not receiving any answer.
She walked into the kitchen but there was nobody in there, either.
"Clark?"
She began to breath hardly... Where was Lionel?
She was getting nervous... Why wasn't Clark in the house?
The room seemed to becoming smaller around her. She couldn't stay there! She run out the house, and continued running... and she stopped in the middle of the field, and she was alone... Tears came out and she wasn't able to stop them.
"Lionel!?" She yelled out. But one more time, no answer was given. "Clark?!"
..................................................................................................................................
"Resist, boy" Lionel said to Clark, who was looking at his mother with his x-ray vision from inside the barn.
"She's scared" Clark said, worried.
"She's strong" Lionel replied, looking outside and noticing Martha coming back to the house with slow steps, looking around her and calling their names.
"I don't like doing this" Clark whispered "She's my mother... I want to take care of her, not to frightened"
"I hate doing this to her too, but she has to overcome her fears or she will never be able to get over it"
"She's coming" Clark said. And right then, Martha came into the barn, sobbing and still calling them.
"Clark? Lionel?" she asked.
They hided themselves behind some straw.
"Please" she begged sitting down on a bench "Please..." she began to cry, and Clark wanted to come out, but Lionel made him stay hidden.
"She's doing very well" he said "Just a few minutes more" he whispered.
And right then Martha stood up and drew her tears and walked out.
"Where's she going, now?" Clark wondered.
"It seems she's coming back into the house" Lionel said, and they followed her.
...............................................................................................................................
Martha came inside again and closed the door with the key. When he was going into the kitchen, she listened someone coming in and turned round scared. It was Lionel followed by Clark.
"Mom, are you ok?" he asked.
"You weren't here..." she said upset.
"I'm sorry... I didn't... Lionel thought..."
"I thought it would be good for your" Lionel said approuching her "Martha, you've gone out the house... on your own!" he said happily. But she slapped him.
"I WAS SCARED!" she cried out "I thought you had left me alone..." tears came out and Lionel pulled her closer to his chest and embraced her sweetly.
"We'd never leave you alone, Martha... We were next to you, just a little farer than usually..." he looked at her and smiled "Now you know you can go out and nothing will happen to you"
Martha gazed those green eyes filled with strenght that were staring at her, and smiled.
"I do, can't I? I did go outside alone..."
"Yes, dear... you did" he kissed her forehead and held her hand "Can I help you with the lunch?"
"Sure" they went into the kitchen hand in hand and Lionel smirked at Clark meaning his plan had gone exactly like it had to do.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Well... that was kinda cruel... lol
I think there were better ways to have the same results... Rolling Eyes
It worked, at least! Wink
Otherwise I would have slapped Lionel as well... bad boy, Lionel, bad boy! Razz
they went into the kitchen hand in hand
Aww, so sweet... pure sweetness!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Nightmare - 5

Lionel forced Martha to go alone out for a walk around the farm every day during the next week... Then they began to go to the town and he left her alone in the café or in the middle of the street. The first times she panic and began to look around and call his name, then she walked a few steps to find him, and the last days she was learning to keep calm and wait for him sitting down, or walking alone to the place where they had left the car.
She still not feeling comfortable talking to other people, especially men, and she got very nervous when she noticed someone was looking at her. But she was improving very fast and Clark and Lionel were sure she would be fine very soon.
That day the police had called them to go to the Metropolis' station because there were some suspects that matched up with the description Martha had given them and they wanted her to recognize the man.
Since they left the farm they were hand in hand. She was frightened, he could feel it, and now they were coming into the police' office.
"You have to enter alone, ma'am" a policewoman told, and Martha grabbed Lionel's hand stronger.
"You'll be fine" Lionel said kissing her hand "They'll take care of you and I'll be right here waiting for you to come out" She released his hand but left with tears on her eyes.
...........................................................................................................................
A few minutes later Martha came out with the lady and quickly grabbed Lionel again.
"So?" he asked.
"He wasn't there" Martha said "He is still free" She wasn't crying, but he could feel the sobs on her voice.
"We have other suspects..." the policewoman said "Could you come again tomorrow?"
Lionel glanced at Martha and she shook her head.
"Isn't enough with the DNA proves?"
"We can't do the tests unless she points someone, Sir."
"Martha..." Lionel held her chin and made her look at him "We have to come back if you want them to catch the guy who hurt you"
She sighted and nodded.
"We'll be here at the same time" Lionel said, and they left.
..................................................................................................................................
That afternoon, after they had lunch alone because Clark had classes, Lionel received a call.
"What do you mean with a disaster?!" she listened he was saying "I said you should be very careful with that! No... I can't come, I told you..."
Martha approached him from the back and touched his shoulder, he turned round wondering what she wanted.
"You can leave if it's important" she said "Clark will be back very soon"
"No, I can't leave you alone..." he said putting down the call and keeping the mobile phone in his pocket.
"You've been leaving me alone every day..."
"But I was there, hidden somewhere, making sure you were fine..." he said "How would I know you're fine if I leave..."
"Let's do something..." she picked up the phone and dialed a number, suddenly Lionel's mobile phone rang again, he picked up and Martha said "Hi..." and giggled.
"What…?"
"We can talk by the phone until Clark comes home"
"Are you sure of this?" he asked.
"You have work to do in the office, Lionel... I can't keep you for myself all the time..." she pushed him to the door and helped him to leave.
"You own me at every moment of the day, Martha..." he said by the phone, walking backwards to see her at the window saying goodbye with her hand "...because in my thoughts, and my heart, there's no place for anything else than you..."
"I'd love if you could say this to me again when we're facing each other..." she said.
"They're difficult words to pronounce when you're too close from me..." then she saw him leaving the farm. “If you want me to come back you just have to ask and I’ll turn the wheel, ok?”
“I’m fine… I feel safe just listening to your voice… it always comforts me…” her fingers were playing with the curtains.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 pm

The last part was very sweet...let me quote:

"You own me at every moment of the day, Martha..." he said by the phone, walking backwards to see her at the window saying goodbye with her hand "...because in my thoughts, and my heart, there's no place for anything else than you..."

Sooo romantic!

“I’m fine… I feel safe just listening to your voice… it always comforts me…”

Sooo lovely!

I love you

I like how their relationship is developping... slowly but SO strongly!

How can I not love Martha and Lionel? They're addictive! I love you

I hope nothing bad will happen when he's not with her!

Oh, tell me they'll find that GUY soon!

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 am

Hi!!! Just a short part but closer to the end ;-) Kisses!!!

Nightmare - 6

"What are you doing now?" Lionel asked by the phone.
"I'm going to the kitchen..." Martha said "...What would you like for dinner?"
"Whatever you make will be great"
He couldn't see her, but she'd blushed. Then, the door bell rang.
"What's that?" Lionel asked.
"It's just the door... It must be Clark..." she said giggling and walking to the hall "You see... I told you he couldn't last longer..."
"Thanks he's finally come back..." Lionel said while he listened Martha opening the door "See you la-" but a shout comming from Martha stopped him "Martha? Martha?!" she said nothing else... he just listened to the noise the phone made when it crashed against the floor.
...................................................................................................................................
When Martha had opened the she'd met that face she saw on her nightmares every time she closed her eyes. The phone had slide down her trembling fingers and she'd run away to the backdoor, but it was closed. She remembered the key was in the second drawer, but when she was opening it the guy grabbed her from her waist and pushed her back, making her crash against the table with such a strenght that she noticed her ribons breaking and then her own voice leaving out a long cry of pain.
"Leave me alone!" she yelled with tears on her eyes.
"I can't! The police wants me to go there tomorrow... I can't let you recognize me, bitch!"
He grabbed her arm and took out a knife, the same knife he'd threatened her with the night that everything happened.
"I won't!" she said among her sobs "I promise! I won't tell the police... don't hurt me..."
"Do you think I'm a fool, ma'am? Let's finish with this" he pushed her against the kitchen furniture and raised the hand that was holding the knife.
Martha was in panick, avoiding to look at his eyes, desperately crying, fumbling for something at her back and suddenly... she found a knife, grabbed it strongly and attacked him at the same time that his hand went down to stab her.
"Martha?!" Lionel's voice shouted running into the house "Martha!" she was curled on the floor, bleeding and grasping one side of her body. In front of here ther was a man lying on a puddle of blood with a knife stabbed at her back.
"I've killed him..." she said with a very low voice and her look lost at the other side of the room.
"You're injured... I'll call an ambulance" he said, kneeling next to her and taking the phone from his pocket while she rested her head on his shoulder.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 am

Damn... that was a nightmare... poor Martha!

It was so sad how he found her... Sad

It was so unfair... she was all alone facing the monster...

How will impact having killed her rapist on her mind? Suspect

I hope her injury will heal soon... and most of all I hope Lionel will look after her while she heals...

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down