- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. .

2 posters

Go down

TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. . Empty TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. .

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Yesterday they broadcasted on TV the episode Truth of season 3rd and this idea came to my mind… what would Lex have done if that power had been in his hands a few seasons later… .. . It will be a short fic, or this is what I hope… Enjoy it!! Kisses!!!!

Truth – 1

"Mr. Luthor, we've finally found the formula" told a man coming into Lex office "Six hours of truth without any symptom"
"Great, I like listening to good news. Arrange everything; we're living as soon as possible"
"Leaving? Where are we going?" the doctor wondered.
"To Washington"

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
While Lex was traveling, in Metropolis, Lionel had been told that his son had found a better formula of the truth drug he’d been working in once and he got worried about what he was planning to do. He went into his office but Lex wasn’t there…
“Where has he gone?” he asked to his son’s secretary.
“I think he said something about DC…” said the scared girl.
“Washington? What does Lex have to do in… Oh, crap! Martha!”

.........................................................................................................................................
About three hours later in DC, the door bell rang in Martha Kent's apartment.
"Lex?!" Martha froze when she met her visit "Wha-?"
"I'm glad to see you too, Mrs. Kent" he said grabbing her arm and pushing her inside while the other man closed the door.
"What does this mean? What are you...?" she quizzed, confused.
"Shut up and sit down, Martha" he showed her a gun and she obeyed sitting down on a chair. "Tie her up, Donald"
The doctor took out some handcuffs and tied her hands to the chair. Then Lex hided the gun and left on the table a suitcase.
"What do you want, Lex?" she wondered not understanding anything.
"Answers, Mrs. Kent" he said taking out from the suitcase a little bottle with a green liquid "I've come to finally learn the truth about Clark" he drunk the liquid then.
"You must be dreaming!" she exclaimed trying to get free "Help! Hel-!" Lex punched her face and her lip began to bleed. "You can beat me as much as you want, there's no way that you can make me tell you anything"
“I’m sorry, but you’re wrong…” he took a chair and sat down in front of her “Let’s do some tries, first. What’s your name?”
“Martha Clark Kent” she answered not really owning her lips movements.
“Where are you from?”
“Metropolis, Kansas”
Lex sighted because he needed to be sure that the drug was working before ask about Clark. On the other side he could believe any false story she could invent.
“Let’s do it some more interesting… Tell me, Martha, have you dated anyone after your husband’s death?” his eyes were staring deeply into hers.
“Yes” she said against her will.
“Oh… this is very funny… Who is Mrs. Perfection’s lover?”
“Your father” Martha opened her eyes wildly not able to believe she was telling that to him “Stop it!”
“No! So you’re bedding my father! What a bitch!” he laughed, he really was getting a lot of fun with that. “Do you like it when he screws you?”
“Sure” Martha blushed and turned her face to not look at the man in front of her “Stop it” she whispered.
“Ok… I’m really enjoying this, but I don’t care my father’s bed life… Who is Clark?”
“My son”
“No, it’s not! This is not working! Clark’s adopted!”
“I’ve grown him up. He’s my son”
“Who are his biological parents?” Lex wondered.
“Jor-El and Lara” Martha said.
“Where are them from?”
“Krypton”
“What is it? A town?”
“A planet that was destroyed” she told and suddenly yelled not believing those words were coming out herself.
“Clark’s an alien! Oh my God! This is better than I expected! Tell me, how can he do all the things he does?”
“He has…” she bitted her lips hard, making the cut Lex had done her before bleed even more.
“What? Why isn’t she talking?!”
“She’s fighting it! I hadn’t seen it before…” told the doctor.
“What makes Clark so… special!?” he insisted.
“He…” she tried hard, her lips were hurting, and tears were coming out her eyes because of her effort, but she didn’t say a word.
“Talk!” he yelled.
“…superpowers!” she suddenly let go “He has superpowers” Martha broke down and began to cry. “Stop this, please! Now you know everything!” shouted among her sobs.
“No, I don’t… I need to know if he has any weak point before leave…” he looked at her, and smiled “Which is Clark’s weakness, Martha?”
“K-…” she shut up herself “No!”
“Which is Clark’s weakness?” he repeated lowlier.
“Kr-No!” she bitted her lips like she’d done before, she wasn’t going to tell him that. She was doing an effort so big that her eyes were crying blood.
“Say it! Gosh! You’re going to die for a few words! Which is Clark’s weakness!?” he yelled.
“Kryptonite…” she finally said desperately crying “The meteor green stones”
“Thanks” he smiled and walked to the suitcase again. He took out a syringe with the same green liquid he’d drink before and talked to the doctor “Graft it to her” he said.
“What is it?”
“The first try of the drug…”
“But it is going to kill her!”
“I know… and nobody will find the cause…” he giggled and closed the suitcase “Come on!”
The doctor walked towards Martha and rolled up her sleeve. “I’m sorry” he said before stick it.
“What are you going to do to my son?!” Martha shouted sobbing when the doctor had finished.
“I’m going to use his powers to govern the world” he told “Fuck! Gag her before she can ask anything else! Come on… we have work to do”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. . Empty Re: TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. .

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 pm

“Let’s do it some more interesting… Tell me, Martha, have you dated anyone after your husband’s death?” his eyes were staring deeply into hers.
“Yes” she said against her will.
“Oh… this is very funny… Who is Mrs. Perfection’s lover?”
“Your father” Martha opened her eyes wildly not able to believe she was telling that to him “Stop it!”
“No! So you’re bedding my father! What a bitch!” he laughed, he really was getting a lot of fun with that. “Do you like it when he screws you?”
“Sure” Martha blushed and turned her face

That was simply hilarious.... I LOVED IT! SERIOUSLY! LOL
"Your father" "Do you like it when he screws you?” "Sure"
LOL

Anyway this fic seems really interesting, I want to know what's happening next!
The plot is really good! bounce
I'm lovin these 'truth moments'!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. . Empty Re: TRUTH - When Martha told Clark's secret to Lex... .. .

Post  Saeshmea Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 am

I like you liked it ^^ I was afraid of beggining a new fic, but the idea just came to me and this last two days I've just been thinking and writting about it... .. .

Truth - 2

He ran as fast as he could, going up stairs. He’d been calling her since the jet had arrived to Washington and she wasn’t answering the phone.
When he finally reached the apartment’s door he knocked the door crazily, but nobody came to open it. He tried to listen something inside, and then he could listen to some noise, like if someone was moving a chair.
He took all his strength and kicked the door. It broke down and Lionel came in.
“Martha!” he yelled finding her handcuffed to the chair, crying and with her face tidy with blood. He removed the gag.
“Lionel…” she said sobbing “I have to advice Clark! I’ve told everything to Lex… I don’t know how, but…”
“Calm down…” he said walking to the phone “When has Lex gone?”
“About an hour ago…”
“Alright…” he said dialing some number “…he hasn’t had enough time to arrive to the farm, yet…” he waited in silence to listen an answer on the phone, and when he got it, he said “Clark… you have to come as quick as you’re able to at your mother, please… You’re in danger. There’s no time to explanations…” then he put down the phone.
“Is he coming?”
“He is” he told, and Martha sighted on release. “We’ll wait for him to break these handcuffs… but we can clean your face meanwhile…” he went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel “What happened?” he asked while he caressed her skin carefully with the robe.
“He came with one of the doctors… he tied me and then he asked me a lot of things about… me and Clark…” she told nervously.
“What did he asked you?”
“Where did he come from, who were his parents… which were his powers and his weakness…” then she broke down and began to cry again “I told him about the kryptonite, Lionel! He can hurt my little son, now… I couldn’t control my own words…”
“What did he asked about yourself?”
“He… nothing…” she said blushing again.
“Oh! Did he ask about us?!”
“I couldn’t do anything against it… he asked me if I was dating anyone… and…” then a fast wind stopped her words and Clark appeared behind Lionel.
“Mom!” he exclaimed “What’s happened?!” he noticed her hands tied up and cut the handcuffs just pressing the chain a little.
“Oh, Clark!” she jumped to her son’s arms “I’m sorry… I didn’t…”
“What’s the matter?” he asked looking at Lionel.
“Lex has used the truth drug to ask your mother about you…”
“…but that killed the people who were infected…”
“Not this one… Clark… Lex knows everything, now…”
“I’m not afraid of him!” he said, and looked to his mother “Has he done this to you?” he asked caressing the amount of little still-bleeding cuts she had on her lips. She shook her head.
“No… I did them myself trying to fight against it…”
“Oh, dear! You bit yourself to not talk!”
“I didn’t know what to do! I was betraying my own son!”
“Oh, no, mom… you weren’t…” Clark embraced her sweetly, but Lionel interrupted them.
“We should leave… Lex is going to look for you everywhere, Clark… we’re not safe in here”
“Where can we go?” Clark asked.
“We’ll take my jet… the farer we go, the longer it will take Lex to find us…”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
About three hours later they were arriving to a little island.
“Where are we?” Martha asked.
“…In a paradise in the middle of the Atlantic. I bought it a few years ago… Lex doesn’t know about it…”
“You own the entire isle?” Clark wondered.
“Yeah…” Lionel smiled.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
The house that Lionel had in that paradise was enormous. There was no staff, but Martha cooked something for dinner with what they bought before leave Washington. Later, Clark said he needed a walk and Martha and Lionel stayed alone in the living room.
“What’s the matter?” she asked after notice Lionel had been smiling and looking to her a long while.
“You told Lex you were dating me…” he said.
“I did”
“So… for you… we’re having… a relationship…” he pointed.
“I guess…” she whispered “What do you think we’re having?”
“The most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me” he suddenly said, not believing he’d actually said it… So he continued approaching her and kissed her lips softly, and she moaned “Oh, have I hurt you?”
“No… you haven’t” she answered kissing him back and sitting astride on his lap “Lionel”
“What?”
“Make love to me” she whispered on his ear.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I think I want Clark to go out for a walk more often... ah, they're sweet.
The problem is they can't stay there for the rest of their life... I mean NOT WITH CLARK, at least! lol

Seriously... soon or later, they'll have to face the 'truth'... Lex knows everything and they have to stop him before he could find a way to hurt or use Clark!

Aww, Lionel had to show his little island to her earlier... I can only image how many pretty moment they could have shared there together! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Truth - 3

It was very early in the morning when Clark went downstairs and the sweet smell of pancakes and hot chocolate advised him that his mother was already awake, too.
“Good morning” she said when he came into the kitchen.
"Morning" he said taking some chocolate with his finger.
"Don't do that!" she said turning round and suddenly moaning.
"Does it still hurting you?" he asked caressing her lips.
"Just when I've been a long while without talking" she told taking some hair back her ear.
“You shouldn’t have done it… I hate knowing you hurt yourself because of me…”
“Sweetheart... you’ve been the most beautiful present I could wish…” she caressed his cheek and smiled “…don’t blame yourself for a few cuts on my lips because if I hadn’t been tied up, I would have killed myself with a knife before tell anything to Lex…”
"Then I'll have to thank Lex for that..." he smiled and kissed her hand. Then Lionel came in.
"Good morning" he said crossing the kitchen and resisting kissing her because Clark was there.
"Good morning. Have you slept well?" she asked kindly, serving the breakfast.
"Not really" he said.
"Why not?" she wondered and she gave him his plate, and took Clark's and hers to the table.
"It was difficult with you stuck to my back"
Martha turned round with opened eyes and the dishes she was carrying slipped from her hands. Clark run and took them before felt down.
"You have slept together!" he exclaimed leaving the plates on the table.
"Lionel?!" she yelled looking at him.
"I'm sorry, I... I didn’t want to say that, it just... came out my mouth..."
"Mom, try to ask him something else" Clark suddenly asked.
"What?" she quizzed surprised that he was calmed.
"Ask him something... something embarrassing..."
"I'm not going to..."
Clark held her shoulder and made her face Lionel.
"Mom, ask him to tell what you did tonight"
"No!" she yelled.
"I'm not going to answer that!" Lionel shouted stepping back.
"I guess... This is why she'll ask it... Mom!"
"Lionel... What did us..." she stopped "Alright, Lex injected me that liquid!" she finally told "He said it was the first try, and the doctor said it would..."
“...kill you" Clark added "Have you become crazy, mom?! Why didn't you tell us before?"
"I was too worried about you… I really forget it until yesterday night while I was talking with Lionel and he... he talked me so sincerely…"
"Now I understand it… But, why didn't you tell me then?" Lionel wondered.
"It wasn't the moment... If I'd said it, you would have tried to help me before than protect Clark, and I prefer to die than see Clark on Lex’s hands..."
"Martha, I want to help Clark as much as I want to help you..."
"No, you're lying...” she whispered with tears on her eyes.
"No Martha, I’m not… It's the truth, and I thought you trusted me some more. I love you, and I want to be part of your family... and I know this means to protect the secret before anything else" he gazed Clark and he found trust on the boy's eyes.
"I'll go to take the antidote" Clark interrupted the scene.
"There's no antidote..." Lionel pointed.
"There is. One of the men that worked for..." he shut up himself to not say it was him, Lionel, who directed the experiment, then "...he found one. I used it with Chloe when she was infected"
"This is great. Let's go for it!" exclaimed Lionel "Where can we find that man?"
"In Metropolis"
"Oh, no! You're not going back! Lex must be waiting for you!" Martha yelled.
"It's the only way, mom..." Clark said "I don’t care if you don’t matter dying… I already lost dad, I’m not going to let you die so easily" there was a cry coming out, but he made an effort to stop it.
"But she's right, Clark, if Lex finds you... he can kill you" Lionel pointed "We'll go together"
"…the two of us?" Clark asked giggling.
"No, the three of us!" Martha said.
"Oh, no, you're not coming, mom!"
Lionel's private jet arrived at Metropolis city at midday.
"Martha, are you alright?" Lionel asked when, going down the plane, she lost her balance and nearly felt down.
"I'm fine... Don't worry..."
"Mom, you're pale... You shouldn’t have come with us..."
"You’re my son, and my life… if anything happens to you, Clark, I…”
"Then, we're in the same conditions, mom...” he held her hand and didn't leave it until they went into the taxi that took them to the old garage where Jonah Doyle was.
"There's nobody in here" Lionel said.
"The fire is on... He must have left for a while..."
"What are we doing now?" Lionel wondered.
"He kept the syringes in that fridge..." he walked there, opened the door, and suddenly felt on his knees.
"Clark!" Martha yelled running there. Inside the fridge there was a meteor fragment. She quickly closed the door and asked Lionel to help Clark to stand up and take him away. Then she opened it again. Next to the kryptonite there was a note. After reading it, Martha threw the note to the fire, but Clark run to take it.
"What does it say?" Lionel asked.
"Nothing, it’s just a paper… Throw it, Clark…" Martha said hoping the note wasn't readable.
“I’m going to start believing you really want to die, mom…” he said, and then, he read the note: "Let’s negotiate about the antidote for you dear mummy in my office. L.L." Clark read "Why did you throw it?" he wondered upset.
"Because you have any deal to do with him, Clark..."
But he was stepping out the garage ignoring her voice.
"Where are you going?"
"Mom, I love you. But I’m getting tired of this… If you really hope me to waste any opportunity to save your life, then you should stay here and wait for me to come back…”
"Clark!" she exclaimed, and he stopped his way and dried his tears before turn round.
"I have the right to give my life for you, too" he said.
"Lex doesn't want to kill you, Clark... He wants to use you… imagine all the damage he could do with your powers, son! Imagine all the innocent people that could get hurt or die just because you wanted to safe me…"
"This is crazy!" he replied.
"It is. But he answered that to me after give me the truth solution" she told "Clark, you’ve become a great man, I know you can understand which the best choice is…" she was crying too. But Clark stepped back.
"I don't want to lose you..."
"You won't!" suddenly exclaimed Lionel and both Clark and Martha faced him and met his tears falling down his green eyes. “I can’t let you die, Martha… not so easily. You can’t ask us to just say goodbye to you…”
“But…”
“Martha, do you really want to die? I know you would offer your life for your son, but just answer me honestly… do you really want to die?” he held her hands and looked at her with begging eyes.
“No… of course I don’t… I want to see my son getting married, and held my grandchildren on my arms, and… damn it, Lionel… I would love to find out what could be between us…”
Lionel smiled and kissed her hands, and then they embraced and Clark joined them, and for a while, in that old garage, they seemed a family.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Hi!!!! Have you enjoyed this part?? the end is coming soon... .. . I love this fic because it's being like an explosion!!! I can't stop writting!!!! ^^ See you on the next part!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Great part!

Oh right, she was infected! Exclamation affraid

"Why not?"
"It was difficult with you stuck to my back"
LOL

I like how they look like a family!

So they're going to stop Lex and save Martha, right? Very Happy

Can't wait for them to solve this situation to be finally happy ever after! ;D

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Truth - 4

“This is not going to work” Clark suddenly said “Why aren’t they going out the car?”
“They must be preparing themselves, don’t worry…” Chloe answered.
They were hiding behind the trees at the other side of the road, while Martha and Lionel were in the limousine in front of the mansion’s gage.
Worried, Clark used his powers to listen what was happening inside the large car…

"Are you ready?" he listened to Lionel's voice saying.
"I guess" Martha answered "Lionel... Before we go into the mansion... I’d like to ask you something"
"No" he replied.
“What do you mean with ‘no’?” she yelled.
“That I’m not letting you make me promise anything because you’ll wake up next to me tomorrow and every morning after that until we die very old and together in a lovely house…”
“Oh, Lionel… I’d really love that, but… if I can’t be in your bed tomorrow morning, I need you to promise you’ll take care of Clark… I know he’s old enough to take care of himself, that he’s a man, now… but…”
“I’ll keep an eye on your boy, Martha… I’ll make sure that he doesn’t forget what you’ve tough him and that he doesn’t do any stupid think if anything happens to you… but I still saying that this is not necessary, because…” he broke down and began to cry, and Martha hugged him.
“You don’t think this is going to work, do you?” she said “You can’t lie to me, now, remember?”
“I remember, and this is why I’m saying you that I do believe it will work…” he stared her eyes, and she kissed him.
“I love you” she whispered.
“I love you, too” he kissed her forehead and then opened the limousine’s door.
…………………………………………………………………….
“Are you alright?” Chloe asked to Clark “You look very bad”
“I’ve just listened to my mother entrusting me to Lionel Luthor…” he told with wet eyes.
“Oh… she must really feel something strong for him…” she said.
“I guess… maybe I should give them a chance after all this has finished…”
“That would be very nice, Clark...”
……………………………………………………………………..
Lionel held her hand strongly and rang the door’s bell. A servant opened them and showed them to the library where Lex was waiting them.
“Hello dad” he said, standing up.
“Let’s leave politeness for another occasion, Lex… we’re here to negotiate…”
“I have to admit that when Mrs. Kent told me you spent the nights onto her hips I never imagined you cared so much about her…” he giggled.
“Don’t talk like this about her!” he stepped forwards.
“Lionel, please…” Martha stopped him.
“If I’d known before that you cared so much about your ginger slut then I maybe wouldn’t have poisoned her…” he giggled.
“I haven’t taught you to do this sort of things!” he said.
“Of course you have! And even worst ones… but let’s keep the surprises for the end… Why isn’t the alien coming with you?”
“Because I want an equal deal, Lex… Give us the antidote and I’ll take you with Clark”
“No!” Martha yelled “You can’t do this! You promised me you wouldn’t…”
“Shut up… it’s the only solution, Martha…” Lionel held her hand.
“Oh… problems in the paradise, I see… Do you really think I’m going to believe this shit? You’re not very good actors. Let’s do this: you take Clark here, and I give her the antidote”
“Are you saying the truth?” Martha asked suddenly.
“Of course I’m not, I’ll kill you both after have the powers I want, and then I’ll end up with anyone who dare to ask about Clark Kent…” when he ended he approached Martha and slapped her face yelling: “Bitch!”. Then Lionel grabbed his son’s arm and punched him.
“If you dare to touch her again I’ll kill you right here…” he advised taking out a gun. “Close the door, Martha” he ordered, and she stepped there.
“Stop!” Lex yelled taking out a gun from the back of his trousers. Martha stopped, and look at Lionel… their plan didn’t include two arms.
“Don’t care about him, dear… he knows I’ll kill him if he dares to shoot… and he loves himself too much”
Martha closed the door, but any of the two men was moving.
“Lionel… you needn’t to be killed for this” she said approaching him.
“You should listen to your whore, dad” Lex pointed, giggling.
“Shut up” he replied seriously “Martha, it’s your turn, come on”
She was next to Lionel, and faced Lex with some kind of fear mixed with tiredness.
“Where is the antidote?” she asked.
“In the library, second shelf, beginning by the left, third book…” Lex answered obediently.
“Nice boy” Lionel mocked.
“You’re not going to leave this house alive” Lex advised, while Martha came back with an opened book from the library.
“It’s here, come on” she said showing him the syringe hided into it.
“No, not yet” Lionel stepped forwards and whispered “I’m sorry, son” and prepared the finger to shot, but Martha stepped between him and Lex.
“Lionel, please!” she cried “He’s your son!”
But while Martha talked Lionel noticed Lex’s intention to grabbing it, he pushed Martha away and hit his son with the gun, cutting his cheek. Lex’s gun felt to the floor and Martha took it before him.
“Ok, dad… you win… come on!” he yelled covering the cut and staring his father, who aimed him again.
“Lionel, you can’t kill him” Martha said “He’s your own blood”.
“If we let him go Clark will never be safe”
“I thought you had changed…”
To those words, Lionel responded with a look… then he untied his tie easily and handed it to Martha.
“Tie him up to the chair”
Martha took his tie and obeyed.
“You’re making a big mistake, dad… this bitch will ruin you…”
“Shut up!” Lionel shouted taking some papers from the table and putting them into his Lex’s mouth “You needn’t to say goodbye, son”. He kept his gun again and they left.
……………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………

They run out the house, went into the limousine and picked Clark and Chloe up.
“Did you get it?” he asked.
Martha nodded and showed him the syringe, too tired after the effort of running, to say a word.
“Come on, I’ll put it to you…” Lionel said taking the syringe and rolling up her shirt, but she stopped his hand right when the needle was touching her skin.
“Would you prefer Chloe to do it?” he wondered, and she shook her head, grabbing his shoulder because she felt sick, as if she was going to faint at any moment. “What’s the matter, then?”
“Lionel… if I hadn’t stopped you… Would you have shot him?” she asked weakly.
“Yes” he said noticing some tears coming to her eyes “At that moment I acted as I would had done a few years ago… Before meet you, before find out what you awake inside of me. Martha, I wasn’t a good man, you know it, Clark knows it, and everybody knows what Lionel Luthor was able to do…” he gazed Chloe, and she took his look down “…but you, oh Martha, you took out the goodness that was hidden deeply inside of me… You’ve made me become a better man, someone who cares about the people he loves… and these people are you, and your family, and your friends… You are my life, Martha… I apologize if I couldn’t control myself in front of Lex, but fortunately you were there to remember me who I am now, and I would be very glad if you accept to be always there to don’t let me forget it again…”
She was too weak to reply, but she pulled him closer to herself, and while they embraced in a warm hug, the syringe he was holding stuck into her heart.
He moved apart, and retired the needle from her. Slowly, the color came back to her skin and the shine to her eyes.
“Mom?” Clark wondered.
“I’m fine, sweetheart” she smiled and held his hand “I’ll stay with you a little longer”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm

If I were Lex, I'd be very upset with Lionel... lol After all, blood is blood... isn't it?

btw I didn't exactly get why they needed Chloe...

I'm sure Lex has still some cards to play... he won't give up that easily... Clark and Martha are just dreamers if they hope so!

You know what...? Lionel could use the electo-shock teraphy on his son again so he can forget it all... just like in Asylum.

I think that could work!

"No" he replied.
“What do you mean with ‘no’?” she yelled.
“That I’m not letting you make me promise anything because you’ll wake up next to me tomorrow and every morning after that until we die very old and together in a lovely house…”
“Oh, Lionel… I’d really love that, but… if I can’t be in your bed tomorrow morning, I need you to promise you’ll take care of Clark… I know he’s old enough to take care of himself, that he’s a man, now… but…”
“I’ll keep an eye on your boy, Martha… "

Just needed to be quoted, because I loved that... and I also loved how Clark was kinda shocked by that! lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down