- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty What would happen if...

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:47 pm

What would happen if…

Martha went to the bed without being able to take Lionel out of her mind. She felt a lot of things inside of herself. She couldn’t believe that she had said him that she didn’t exactly know what she felt, because she did, she knew… she was just afraid of that feeling, but she had find it out too many time before… when she was working with him… But then she fight it and she hide it, because she was married with a man she had been in love for too many years, and she wanted to still loving him.
Before close her eyes and get asleep Martha thought what would happen if nobody had interrupt the moment when she found out her feelings towards Lionel. . .

- - d - - r - - e - - a - - m - -

Martha woke up in her room. It was a sunny day. She look the clock, it was really late, she tough that Jonathan might let her sleeping because that was her free day.
She dressed herself to go on a picnic with her husband. It was their anniversary that day.
While she was in the bathroom combing her hair, her mobile phone rang.
M: Yeah?
“Martha? It’s Lionel Luthor.”
M: Hello, Lionel. What’s the matter?
L: I need you in the office today.
M: Today? But it’s my free day… can’t we let it for tomorrow?
L: I’m sorry, Martha, but we can’t… we have to prepare an important business that I have tomorrow…
M: I see… - her voice was sad.
L: I hope you haven’t plans for today…
Martha spent a while in silence. Of course she had plans, she had to celebrate her anniversary with Jonathan… but she didn’t want to disappoint her boss, so…
M: No! Of course I haven’t… I will be in the Luthor in two hours.
L: Great! See you then.

Martha left her home after argue with Jonathan. He had spent all the morning peppering that romantic lunch that they would had had near the lake… She felt bad for that… but she didn’t felt guilty because she had left back many things for him, and that was the first time that she did it.

Some hours later she was in front of that beautiful diamond clock and Lionel was holding her hands. Her heart was beating so fast, her legs were shaking… That man was in front of her saying that nice words and she was absolutely confuse.
She had already forgotten that it her anniversary, she had almost forget that she was married…
L: We’ll discuss it having dinner… - said him caressing her hands so lightly.
She wasn’t able to say anything… but she smile. He couldn’t see it, he was blind, but he could feel it, he could feel how all became different when that woman smiled.

They went to the restaurant by his limousine. It was the expensive restaurant of the hotel where they always spent the night when they need to be more than one day in the city… it was nice.
M: I cannot go in, Lionel.
L: Why? What’s wrong?
M: My dress is wrong… - she laugh – I can’t go in that restaurant with this dress.
L: Don’t worry, I let a dress in your room.
M: My room?
L: Yeah. I said you that we would spend a night in Metropolis. I will need you with me in my meeting tomorrow, and it’s being too early, we wouldn’t came at time if we return to Smallville today.

Martha went to her room. It was near Lionel’s one. On the bed there was a beautiful blue dress, and on the floor there were a pair of shoes. Martha couldn’t believe that… and neither could believe that she was going to have dinner with her boss in an expensive hotel while her angry husband was alone at home. But she was doing it.

She dressed and went outside. Lionel was waiting her on the corridor.
L: I would like to be able to see you… I’m sure that you look amazing, Martha.
She blushed and smiled shyly.
M: Well, I can’t say this to you… but I can say that the dress is so beautiful.
L: Thanks.
She hold his arm to guide him to the elevator. He took her hand.
L: You wear my present…
M: Sure I do! It’s too pretty…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:04 pm

You can't let we with this! It's too wonderful! I want the next part!!!! Exclamation
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty What would happen if... - 2

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:34 am

The dinner was perfect, the music was perfect… all was perfect until Martha thought in Jonathan.
L: Is anything wrong? – asked Lionel after a moment of silence.
M: No… - lied – well… I was just… thinking on Jonathan…
L: Maybe you would like to call him and talk with him…
M: No! – Said quickly – No – repeated – it’s just that we had an argument before I left and…
She didn’t end the sentence, she didn’t know how to do it… Lionel tried to save the night.
L: Would you like to dance?
M: But you… - she thought on his blindness.
L: I just need you to take me to the dance floor.
M: Ok – she smiled happily – Let’s go dance!
Lionel was a very good dancer, and Martha had to remember her times in the high society of Metropolis, when she was just a young pretty girl behind her father’s shadow.
M: Jonathan hates dancing – said Martha without stop their dancing moment.
L: I can’t understand why… for me is an honor to dance with a pretty woman like you, Martha – she blushed and stop dancing – what’s going on? The song hasn’t ended yet.
M: I know… but I’m a little tired.
L: You’re right – he smiled – We cannot be tired tomorrow.

They went in the elevator, they were alone there.
L: I really enjoyed this night, Martha.
M: Me too. It was wonderful to leave the routine away for a while. – She was watching at her watch as she spoke. She was confused, she was feeling things that she didn’t remember to have never felt.
The elevator door opened. They went out and walk hand to hand through the corridor. Martha walked Lionel to his room door. They were face to face so close.
M: Are you sure that you will be ok alone in a strange room? – asked Martha worried for his blindness.
L: I will do… but I need to ask you something more…
M: Sure, what is it?
L: Well… I know that my suitcase will be inside, but I don’t know where, so could you come in and say it to me, please?
M: Sure, of course!

Martha went in. She helped Lionel to walk inside and she let the suitcase on the bed, it was on the floor. Then she helped Lionel to sit down next to it. Her hand was on his shoulder and his waist, there faces were too close again. She could felt his breath. He could smell her hair. He caressed it, she didn’t move, she didn’t did anything, she liked it… she just looked at the darkness of his eyes. He moved his hand caressing her cheek, her chin, her lips… he stopped there. That was what he was looking for. She didn’t try anything, she didn’t remove herself, she just stood there, waiting him to do the next step. With his hand he took Martha’s face closer to his and he joined his lips with hers. It was a short kiss, but after that there was another… longer, full of passion.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty What would happen if... - 3

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:03 am

While they were kissing Martha put her hands on his breast and he on her waist. Before the kiss ended she took off his jacket and undid his tie.
L: Martha, wait a while, what are we doing, Martha?
She didn’t answer with words, she did a step back and took off her dress, the precious dress that Lionel had given her that night, and let it fall on the floor. Her bra and her panties felt on it. Lionel couldn’t see her, so he didn’t imagine what she was doing. She took his hands and put them on her cheeks, then she drove them through her body, her neck, her uncover shoulders, her nude breast, her big nipples, her thin waist, and finally, her naked ass.
Lionel couldn’t believe that. He had his hands on Martha Kent’s nude body, and she was giving it to him. He round her thighs with his hands searching that place. When he find it Martha breath hard. He touched it lightly, as if he was studying how it was… then he took his face there and he kissed it softly, sweetly… meanwhile Martha caressed his head. Then she felt something wet… his tongue was playing with her body… she groaned of pleasure. Now she was wet. She removed him from there and kissed him while she lied him down on the bed. He undid his trousers and she took them off. His big penis was waiting her, and she sat on it, and it went in her. And she started to move up and down, and she started to scream, her breath was fast, that was really great. Lionel was under her, also having pleasure, but she didn’t hear at him, she could just hear herself.
Suddenly, she saw a shadow. Without removing herself from Lionel’s she asked who was there… Jonathan appears sitting next to them, as if nothing was happening.
M: Jonathan! – she was scared, but she continue fucking that man like an animal and groaning wildly - I’m sorry, honey, I didn’t want to do it, I’m sorry honey, I didn’t want to do it… - she repeated it one time and another while she was crying and fucking.
J: Don’t worry dear…
M: I’m sorry honey, I didn’t want to do it… - continued Martha.
J: Don’t worry dear…
It was like a song. Jonathan, suddenly, put his hand on her face and caressed her so lightly. Martha was now moving more slowly.
J: Don’t worry dear… you needn’t to worry about me…
She stopped repeating the same words, and look at his husband while Lionel still inside of her.
J: Don’t worry dear… you needn’t to worry about me… there's enough place for him and me in your heart.
After said this Jonathan disappeared and Martha and Lionel had an orgasm at the same time. When it finished, all become dark.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty What would happen if... - 4

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:34 am

Martha woke up breathing so hard as if she had had a nightmare. She felt wet, and she was… that had been more than a simply dream. She smiled. She already knew what she had to do. She had been so scared because she still loving Jonathan and she felt herself as if she was lying him… but it wasn’t… he was dead, and she could still loving him meanwhile she loved Lionel.
She looked at the clock, it was after midnight. She went to her cupboard and took out a little box which was hidden behind all the clothes. In it there was that diamond watch… She took a jacket, went out and took the car. She drove to the Luthor mansion. She didn’t need to take breath before go in.
L: Martha! What happened? What’s going on? It’s too late!!! – Lionel came to the hall really worried wearing just his pajama. Martha just smiled. – Martha?! Please, you’re really worrying me… - She looked his eyes imagined how would be kissing him – Martha? – she did it, she kissed him. It was soft, but she had done it! – Martha… - He couldn’t believe what had just happened. She repeated it. This time it was pretty longer.
M: I had been thinking on us, Lionel…
L: During this few hours. I left your home at eleven thirty, that was three hours ago!
M: I know. And I know it’s too late, but I thought that we have already wait too much for this…
L: What do you mean?
M: I mean that I want you to forget all what I said this afternoon on your office. I know what’s between us… I love you, you love me… and I was just a bit scare because I felt as I was doing something wrong…
L: And what have changed in this three hours – he smiled.
M: I had a dream.
L: A dream? You changed your mind because of… a dream…?
M: I did. Because with it I understand that I can love you and I can remember how much I loved Jonathan, at the same time…
L: Do you mean that…
M: I love you. Yeah, I do! Why can’t you understand it?!!
L: I do. Sure I do. It’s just that… I can’t believe it’s real.
M: Let me help you…
She took out her jacket, under it she only wore a pretty and sexy nightdress. She took Lionel’s hand and drove him to his bedroom. Then she closed the door and discovered that if in her dream Lionel was a good lover… in the real he was better… Wink

THE END I love you I love you I love you

I hope you liked this fic. I have always wanted to write a Monatha-Mionel fic, and today I had this idea... a dream! And why not dream about insurgence, the first best Mionel episode, and then I thought, and why not put this dream on the rage-thanksgiving night... and there was it, my fic!!
I really hope you enjoy it!!
Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:49 am

this story was so good!!
i like how johnathan told martha it was okay for her to be with lionel.
very creative!! Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 pm

wonderful Shocked
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:58 pm

A really sexy dream! Wink

eheh and a really nice end! lol Lionel is a better lover in the reality! lol

I liked a lot this story... I've always wondered what would happen if...

...and now I know!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 am

John Gringburg was a young guy of nineteen years old who, thanks to the meteor shower, was able to listen to other people thoughts. It was a real torture at the time of being with friends or known people, because he knew their true thoughts towards him, and he usually didn’t like them. But it was a great power at the time of earning easy money, because he just had to go to a bank and search a person thinking on the secret code of the security box. This is the plan he had to steal the richest man of Metropolis, Lionel Luthor, go to his office, read his mind and some time later go there again and opened the door. But that night Lionel staid at his office because he didn’t want to thing about Martha Kent, the woman he loved in secret, and the woman who was moving to Washington the day after. When the young John Gringburg enter to the office, Lionel Luthor took his gun, but the guy knew it, because he knew all what Lionel was thinking, so he could moved before the bullet went out the arm. They started to fight, it was a foolish fight, because the young guy was able to remove from all Lionel’s hits, but he wasn’t enough strong to hurt him… so it was necessary to pass twenty minutes until Lionel pushed the guy to a crystal cupboard and it felt on them.
The young John Gringburg couldn’t know that the furniture was going to fall on his body, because he couldn’t read it in any mind.
The security guard of the Luthor Corp. found the two bodies on the floor. Lionel was under him and the cupboard was nothing else than little pieces of crystal in the bodies and on the floor.

Martha Kent was trying to close the last suitcase of her package when the phone rang.
Martha: Yeah? She asked.
Voice: Mrs. Kent? A woman voice asked.
Martha: That’s me
Voice: I’m sorry to ring so late. I’m calling from the Metropolis Hospital…
Martha: The hospital?! she scared - What happened?!
Voice: It’s Lionel Luthor…
Martha: Lionel?!

It was midnight when the lady entered to the dark room where Lionel Luthor was lying unconscious and with his body full of injuries. She was crying, really scared of what could happen to him… She was really worried about that man.
She took a sit near the bed and stay there holding his hand, praying for him.

Thirty-seven hours later, so, two days after the accident, she still in that room, next to that bed, holding the hand of that unconscious man, and having slept only a few four hours on all that time… but then… the man opened his eyes.
“God… please… don’t take him away from me… please…” said Martha’s voice.
Lionel: Martha… - said him with a low voice.
Martha: Lionel! You’re awake!!!
Lionel: I am… Do you were praying? I haven’t heart you never pray…
Martha: Just saying a pray on my thoughts for you… I didn’t want to lose you…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts - 2

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:12 am

While the doctor visited Lionel in his hospital room to see how he was after come back from his nearly two days in coma, Martha was in the corridor hoping to listen good words from the doctor. Then, she went inside again.
Martha: I’m really happy to listen that you’re ok – said the lady while she walk in the room and put herself next to the bed.
But the man had his mind on another place.
Martha: Lionel?
Lionel: What?
Martha: Nothing. It’s just that… did you heart me?
Lionel: I… I did. I was just thinking…
Martha: What about?
Lionel: You.
Martha: Me?! – Martha’s lips stopped moving on that word, but Lionel was able to listen how her voice added “Maybe he’s thinking on his feeling towards me. Maybe…”
Lionel: Excuse me?
Martha: What?
Lionel: You. What did you said?
Martha: Nothing. I just exclaimed.
Lionel: But I heard you… - he breath - nothing.
Did he imagine that? Or did he really listen to it?
Martha: So… what were you thinking on?
Lionel: You. You had to be in Washington now. You would have to take a fly yesterday. What are you doing here?
Martha: Oh… - “I can’t tell him that I wasn’t able to leave without know if he was ok or not” – It was cancelled.
Lionel: What was cancelled?
Martha: The fly.
Lionel: That’s not true.
Martha: Sure it is! Do you mean I’m lying to you? – “I’m lying to you, but I can’t tell you the truth”
Lionel: No. I’m not. Sorry. I’m not feeling really well – He lied, but he needed to avoid the situation.
Martha: What?! – “What’s that that you aren’t feeling really well?!!” – Do you need me to ask a doctor?
Lionel: No, it’s not necessary. I just need to rest.
Martha: Are you sure? – “He wants to be alone. He doesn’t want me here. Maybe I should go”
Lionel: I am – then he decided to believe the words he listened and say something to those thoughts – But just if you still here when I wake up.
Martha smiled. “He wants me here!! He wants me!!! Sure I will be!! I will be today and always you need me!!!”
Martha: I will try it. – said her smiling and being more politely than in her thoughts.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:53 pm

I love Martha's thoughts! They're too funny!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 pm

The idea about Lionel who can read the other minds is great!

I wonder how this story will go on... and especially I wonder what will be the next Martha's thought! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 am

haha! Laughing
i loved martha's thoughts.
very funny so far!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts - 3

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:59 am

The next day Lionel could leave the hospital with his left arm bandaged and lame from his right leg. He had already got used to his new power, but he still feeling really strange listening to people’s thoughts, specially Martha’s, because she thought things that she never say…

Martha took him to the mansion; she didn’t want to let him alone. While she was driving they were in silence, but he could listen what she was thinking meanwhile.
“I feel like when he was that kind blind man who offered me a job… now I can take care of him again… I like it… because he’s always who look after me and sometimes it do me feel like if I was a child.”
Lionel (breaking the silence): Do you know what? This situation is like when you worked for me… I was really happy then.
Martha (smiling): Yeah… it is. “Oh god! Is like he knew what I was thinking! (smiling) But she said he was happy then!! I will try to take care of him at the best way I could, I want to make him really happy!!”
Lionel smiled, he loved listen Martha thinking things like that, but he would love more if she was enough courageous to say it.

When they arrived to the mansion Martha helped Lionel to go inside, Lionel loved how she hold his left hand with hers, and how she put her right one on his shoulder.
After a while, one of Lionel’s servants appeared there.
The servant: I’m really glad to see you alright, Mr. Luthor, we have been really worried for you “That’s just what you would like to listen!! When they said us that you have had an accident I could just thought on my first vacation on thirty years!!”
Lionel (trying to ignore his servant thoughts): Thanks, Mike. (after a while) Mike?
The servant: Yes, sir.
Lionel: Would you like to take some vacations?
The servant: Ah… well… I… “Sure I want!! I have work for you for thirty-three years and I never had ones!!”
Lionel: Great, how about if you leave tomorrow, choose a destiny, I will pay you the travel and the hotel.
The servant: I can’t accept this, sir. “But I really like to!! You have never give me anything!”
Lionel: Trust me, you need them, because be happy with the possibility of your boss death it’s not a good signal.
The man called Mike opened his eyes. “Have I talked on load voice?”
The servant: I… I… (he didn’t know what to say)
Lionel: You are leaving tomorrow, so go to pack.

Martha: What was that? (Asked Martha after the servant left and thinking on that really strange situation)
Lionel: Nothing. He’s a good servant and I want to give him a prize.
“He’s so generous, pay a vacation to his worker. (she breath) Now I understand why I felt in love with him”.
Lionel: WHAT?!!
Martha: What?
Lionel (remembering that what he just have listened to haven’t been said by Martha at all, have just been thought by her): Nothing. Just that… I need to sit, my leg is hurting me and…
Martha: Oh! Sure! Come on, I’ll leave you in the leaving room and I will prepare something to eat.
Lionel: It’s not necessary; I pay people to do that.
Martha: Please. I really want to.
Martha left the living room thinking on what was the better, prepare something healthy for the pain, or something delicious for forget the pain.
“She loves me?!” Thought Lionel “That’s impossible! She said me that… no, it’s possible, she said me that she didn’t want to find out her feelings… but she did! She knows that she felt in love with me!! Oh my god!!”
Martha came back with a tea and saying that she was preparing cookies.
She sat next to him and he looked at her asking himself why that woman loved him.
Martha: What’s going on? “Does he want me to leave?”
Lionel: Nothing. I was just looking how much beautiful you are.
She blushed.
Martha: Oh Lionel… “He thinks I’m beautiful!!”
Lionel: Martha…
Martha: Yeah?
Lionel: If I said you that you can confess me anything, what would you say?
“I love you” She thought it at the moment, staring at him. “I would say that I love you more than nobody else in this world!”
Martha: I don’t know… what do you want to know…?
Lionel (smiling… nearly laughing): Nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 am

Sooo good, soo great!!!

"...you can confess me anything, what would you say?"
"I love you...more than nobody else in this world!"
See it? I see it: that's wonderful! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:09 pm

aww!! i really like this idea of lionel hearing martha's thoughts!!
Cool great story so far!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts - 4

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Martha was calling Clark to tell him that she would stay with Lionel to lunch while Lionel was thinking a way to make Martha say her thoughts. He was sure that she was too much concentrate on hide them, so he needed to take her concentrate on another thing.
It wasn’t just midday yet, so they had some time before the lunch. Martha came back…
Lionel: Would you like a chess game?
Martha: Sure! I haven’t play for too much time!
Lionel: Really?!
Martha: Yeah! I used to play with Clark… but then he grew up and bored the game… - she smiled.
Lionel ordered to be taken a chess game and they started to play.
Lionel: Ladies first…
Martha moved.
After some minutes in silence, Lionel could only listen Martha thinking on the game.
It was Martha’s time to move.
Lionel: Martha, can I ask you something?
“If I move the queen he will kill my horse…”
Martha: What?... Yeah! Sure, you can…
“But if I move the tower…”
Lionel: What do you feel towards me…
“I maybe could…”
Martha: I love you, of course.
“no, if I move… WHAT!! Wait, what have I said, I didn’t want to say this!!!”
Lionel smiled, he had get what he wanted.
Martha: I mean…
Lionel: You love me.
Martha: No!
Lionel: Don’t you love me? – he was getting so fun.
Martha: Yeah… no… “Oh crap! What happens to me!” I…
Lionel stood up, kneeled next to Martha and stared at her blue eyes…
Lionel: Martha do you love me, because I do…
Martha looked at his eyes nearly crying…
“He loves me, he loves me and I love him but I’m too much scared to say it…”
Martha: I… I should go…
She was blushed; she stood up and left the room.
“Maybe I shouldn’t do it…” thought Lionel. He run behind her, but he listened her thinking “Please, don’t come, don’t come… I need to be alone to think…”, and he stop and let her run away.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts - 5

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 pm

When Martha arrived at home Clark didn’t understand what she was doing there, because she said that she would stay at Lionel’s… but she arrived and without say hello she went upstairs and closed her room’s door.
Clark: Mum? – Said him from the other side of the door – Mum are you ok? What happened at Lionel’s? Did he hurt you? Did he…
Martha: Let me alone! Get away from me!
Clark: But mum!
He could listen her crying…
Clark: Mum… is this for your feelings towards him?
She stopped crying…
Clark: Doesn’t he feel the same than you?
Martha: You know…
Clark: Of course I know you feel something else than a simple friendship towards Lionel Luthor… everybody know it…
Martha: Everybody except me…
Lionel: No! You do know too.
Lionel had came with his limousine and why the back door was opened he enter by it.
Martha: Get out! I don’t want to see you! And neither anyone! I’m too much embarrassed!
Lionel: I didn’t understand why!
Clark got that he shouldn’t be there and left.
Lionel: You know what you feel… it’s just that you don’t want to say it.
Martha: Oh great! Now you know my self better than me!
Lionel: I don’t but… - he wasn’t really sure that Martha would accept his power… he had spent three days listening to all her thoughts… so… he preferred to don’t tell it yet – But you say it, and I can feel that was true, in your eyes…
There was a moment of silence while Martha thought a lot…
“Maybe it’s true… maybe I do love him and I just can’t accept it… but if Clark can I should be able to do it too… I love him. No. I LOVE HIM! That’s better… I love that man… I have dreamt on being with him since… since too long time before Jonathan’s death… but I had to keep that feelings out of my mind, that’s why I can’t accept them now that he isn’t here… I love you. I can say it! I LOVE YOU! I will say it now……. No, I will not. Oh, come on! I’m older than forty I can’t wait too much more time!”
She opened the door. Lionel was there, stand up, waiting.
“Oh god! How much I desire that man!”
Lionel: So… do you need me to start…
Martha: I don’t. I love you Lionel, I have love you for too many time, but I was really scared too…
He did a step to be closer to her lips, he caressed her hair…
“Kiss me” she thought.
… with her two hands…
“Love me right here!” she thought.
… they looked at each other so lovely…
“I would like this moment to never finish”
… his lips joined hers…
“Oh… he’s flattening my nose…”
… he moved a little…
“that’s better… oh…”
… that was a perfect kiss.
Lionel: I have loved you for too many years too, Martha, and I want to love you for to many years more.
She hold his hands and took him into the room.
“Let’s get some fun, babe” she though smiling mischievously

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Wooow!
Mrs Kent is... THE NEXT PART PLEASE!!!!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty Thoughts - 6

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 pm

“Let’s see your body” She took out his tie and his shirt “Wow!” She bite her lip and touched Lionel’s chest while he undid his trousers “I really want you to love me!” She started to undid her blouse but Lionel pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. “Ok… that was great but I’m hot right there down, not here!” Lionel rolled up her skirt and removed his panties “Wow! Like if he knew what I was thinking on” She didn’t see how Lionel smiled.
Then he kissed her right there. He licked her pussy, it was sweet, it was great… she moaned… “Ah… perfect…” She put her hands on his head caressing his curly hair while he put his tongue inside of her “Oh my god!” She let her head fell back while she groaned louder and while he took his tongue out and put two fingers in her body. Firstly it was soft, just caressing her wet pussy’s lips “What are you doing, after did that I need more action I…” but then he put them in, and after them he put in two more and she whimpered really hard as if that had hurt it… Lionel stopped “Do not stop!” He continued, and while his fingers joined the inside of Martha, his tongue and lips joined her outside. “Better… so better… oh my god this is really great! Why haven’t I do that before!!!” Lionel had to hide another funny smile.
Martha came while she groaned wildly and Lionel took his fingers out to let Martha rest. “This can’t finish here!” Listening that but knowing that her pussy needed a while, he grasped her by her thighs and made her turned round on the bed. Being her opened of legs, and being his fingers wet of her sexual liquid, he took them into her ass… First one… “Don’t do what I think you…” then two… “Well… maybe that’s not as bad…” then three… “Oh dear…!” All that with groans and whimpers from Martha. It was a little hurting, but at the same time she liked that, so she grasped the blanket with her hands while she yelled.
When Lionel took his fingers out of Martha again was to take out his trousers and pants. Martha sat on the bed. “All this is yours! I want to touch it!!”
Lionel hold her hands and take them to his penis. She caressed it softly, then she kissed its tip, and after taste it she tried to introduce it in her mouth.. she couldn’t, but she could sucked it a little… “Oh my god! It’s too big!”
Lionel took out his big thing of her lips and with its tip he draw a line from her mouth to her pussy… and when he arrived there…
“Come on… put it inside!”
Lionel obeyed her thoughts and entered her.
“Aa…h! “ Martha groaned on her thoughts and on loud voice.
He did it slowly to not hurt her.
“If he don’t go faster I will get asleep”
And he did. He went faster, and he started to yelled and he too… and they hold their hands and their fingers hugged each other’s… and they came together.
“Oh my god! It was awesome!”
Lionel kissed Martha sweetly.
Lionel: Do you regret of gave me your body?
Martha: “If this has to be always like that I will give you my body for ever!” I don’t… I couldn’t… it was perfect, Lionel….
She kissed her. And he gave back the kiss with another longer…
“Oh god… he kiss as good… I would like to start again… I loved when his tongue was there…”
Lionel: Ok! – smiling.
Martha: Ok what?
Lionel: Nothing!
He just went down and started again…
Martha: Oh my god!!!!!!!

The lady never took her fly to Washington, the gentleman asked her to marry some time later, the lady accepted and they married some months after their first passion-night.
The gentleman get finally absolutely used to his power, he found a way to control it and he just used it on exceptional moments… like when he had to give the better pleasure to his wife.
The lady never knew about his husband power, but even she had known it I don’t think she would get upset because the sex with him was the best she could never have…

THE END I love you I love you I love you

Thank you for all your comments... I love them!!!!!
This is not my best fic, I know it... but the end is my hottest one!!!!!!!!! Wink
I hope you really enjoy it and I hope to give you more fun in my next fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisses for all Mionel fans!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 am

oh my!! that was amazing! Cool
i can't wait for your next story!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty A demon from the past...

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 am

I don’t know why… maybe because these last days we have been doing many returns-fanfics, but today I imagined this… I hope you like it… it’s about the return of the man who kidnapped Lana, Jonathan and Martha on the episode 05.02 Mortal. I needed to change some scene of the episode, that’s why I wrote firstly a remember…
I hope you like it!!!

When the Sheriff went to the Kent’s farm, Lee, the guy with powers, grabbed Martha from her neck and she stood up limping, because her injuries from the last meteor shower.
Lee (to Jonathan and Lana): If you try anything I kill her.
Jonathan and Martha shared a worried sweet look. By his blue eyes, he was trying to calm down Martha, trying to say her that all would be ok, that all would have a happy ending. By her blue eyes, she was trying to say Jonathan that she would be fine, that she love him a lot, that nothing could change her feelings.

Just a wall separated the scene where Jonathan and Lana where trying to make the sheriff leave; from the one where Lee was taking his hand under Mrs. Kent’s trousers.
She couldn’t move to slap him; she couldn’t shout to ask help to his husband; she couldn’t scream how much sick that situation took her… if she did anything the man would get angry and would kill her before killing Jonathan, Lana… the sheriff… and sure that also Clark and Chloe when they come back. She couldn’t… she couldn’t risk all those life just for her honor… so she just cried. She let her tears run down her cheeks in absolutely silent while that man played with his fingers in her body.
Lee (whispering on her ear): Do you like that, ma’am?
She trembled while she felt his breath on her skin. He was as closed to her that she could feel his erect penis through the fabric of her and his trousers.
Lee (whispering on her other ear): … because I do.
Then he pushed her harder against the wall while his tongue tried to enter into her mouth… Martha tried to resist, but finally he did… he kissed her, and she felt herself dirty.
They listened to the door closing, the sheriff had gone.

While Lee, the guy, went to the door to kill the sheriff, who he felt that knew something, Jonathan went with Martha and found her sat down on the corner, crying and cleaning her mouth with her hands.
He kneeled down in front of her and caressed her bright red hair. Firstly she scared, but then she put her look up seeing Jonathan and hugged him.
Jonathan: It’s ok… it’s ok… I’m with you… what’s the matter, dear? – he tried to seem cal but he could feel that something was really wrong, he knew that his wife didn’t cry for anything.
But she didn’t answer. Where the twins, who getting fun their selves, told Jonathan what had happened.
Twin1 (laughing): Don’t worry man, she’s fine…
Twin2 (laughing too): Yeah… she’s just sad because they couldn’t finish…
Jonathan (rising himself): Finish what!?
Twin1 (scared from the upset man): He was playing with her…
Jonathan: How!?
Twin2: You know… right there… there down…
Twin1 (laughing again): Yeah! With his fingers!!
Twin2 (laughing like his brother): Sure! And she liked it! She was crying all the time!
Jonathan, really upset, nearly mad, went out. Lana, who had listened everything, went near Mrs. Kent and helped her to stand up… then they hugged friendly until she get calm.

Outside Jonathan was just thinking on kill that fucking man.
Jonathan: Hey you!
Lee: Me?!
Jonathan: You will regret of what you’ve done to my wife…
Lee: I haven’t done anything!
Jonathan: Of course you did!
Jonathan went towards him and threw the guy on the ground. At that moment Martha went out of the house too.
Lee: You do will regret of this! You’ll die!
The man attacked Jonathan with his power.
Martha: No! - She run there and put herself between the guy and Jonathan… - Please! He’s just some nervous… that was enough… - Her eyes were wet.
Lee: Ok. Let’s go inside again! - He grabbed Martha from her arm and swept her with him – Come on Mr. Kent, I’m sure that you don’t want me to be alone with your wife again! (He laughed).

When Clark finally arrived and the police came and all finished, Lee gave Martha a special goodbye…
Lee: We’ll meet again, ma’am… we have something to finish - Just Martha listened to him.

(End of the remember)

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty A demon from the past... - 2

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 am

After have lunch with Lionel in Metropolis, Martha went back to the Talon. They missed a waitress, so she had more work than always.
A woman’s voice behind her shouted her name. It was Linda, her only helper of that day.
Martha: What’s the matter, Linda? – asked her sweetly.
Linda: I know you have work… but I went to serve that table… that man on the corner… and he insisted that he wants you to serve him.
Martha: I’m sorry, sweeter… the coffee machine is broken and if I don’t find what the matter is with it we will have to close.
Linda (smiling): Ok. I will try again.

But not many time later the young lady came back and said Martha that the man was getting upset.
Martha: Alright… I will go.
She went to the table of the corner. There was a blond-haired man giving his back to her. When she arrived there she bent down kindly.
Martha: Excuse me… what are you going to…
She couldn’t continue at all… she knew that face… she knew that man…
The man: Hello ma’am… (he smiled) I see that you remember me…
Martha left the metal tray that she was carrying fall on the floor making an horrible noise and run away from there… She went to the back room and closed the door with the key. All the costumers watched at her except one, who was writing something on a napkin.
Linda followed Martha and tried to speak with her from the other side of the door.
Linda: Martha? Mrs. Kent, are you alright? Mrs. Kent, what’s the matter?
While Martha didn’t answer to Linda’s worried questions, Lionel came into the café shocking with a man who went out running. When he saw the young waitress knocking the door he asked what was the matter.
Linda: It’s Mrs., Mr. Luthor, she run into the room really scared and she didn’t went out… she’s been there for more than ten minutes.
Lionel (trying to don’t seem nervous): Ok. Come back to work, I will calm her.
Lionel put himself close to the closed door.
Lionel: Martha? It’s Lionel, dear, why don’t you open me the door, please?
She did it, she was sitting on the floor, not crying, but nearly, and she opened the door without rise herself.
Lionel came in and kneeled down next to her.
Lionel: You don’t need to say me anything, but I can see that you aren’t ok, so I will take you home… ok?
She didn’t say anything, she was like in shock.
Lionel took her hands and she followed him without say anything and with her look lost somewhere far away.
When they were outside the room Lionel ask her to wait a minute at the door while he spoke with Linda.
Lionel: What happened before she run into the room?
Linda: She went to serve a man who was sitting on that table… - she point the table of the corner.
Lionel: Ok. Listen, I allowed you to close the café earlier tonight, ok?
Linda: Great, Mr. Luthor.

Before leave café, Lionel went to that table and took the note that the man had written:
“We are going to meet soon”

TO BE CONTINUED….
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:38 am

poor martha, good thing she has lionel.
this story is getting very good....i can't wait to read the next part! Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 9 Empty A demon from the past... - 3

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:09 pm

During the travel by limousine to the farm, Martha had been as quiet as before, with her head on Lionel’s shoulder, while he caressed her head.

Clark saw the Luthor’s car parking in front of the house through the kitchen’s window. Then he went out to see what the matter was of his visit. Lionel was the first to go out the limousine.
Clark: Hi Lionel! What’s the…
Before say hello to Clark, Lionel helped Martha to go out the car. She continued acting like a puppet, letting Lionel guide her movements, with her look lost and her mind out.
Clark went towards them and helped her mother to don’t fall down.
Clark: What’s the matter with her?
Lionel: I don’t know, I went to the Talon and she was like that. Linda said me that all started with one costumer… he left this note.
Lionel gave Clark the napkin.
Clark: “We are going to meet soon”… what does it mean?
Lionel: I don’t know… but obviously anything good…

They went inside and sat Martha down on the sofa. Clark prepared a tea and Lionel staid next to her, rounding her shoulders with his arm.
Lionel: Martha… I’m here to help you… but I can’t if you don’t tell me what’s the matter…
Clark came with a cup of tea for his mother; Lionel took it for her and put it close to her lips.
Lionel: Come on, dear, drink a little…
Martha opened her mouth and Lionel put up the cup and she drunk a bit.
Clark: Great, mum.
Clark was sitting in front of her with his hand on her knee.
Clark: Now tell us what happened…
Lionel: We need to know what scared you…
Martha’s look come back to her eyes… she look sadly at her son’s hand on her knee, ten she turned to Lionel and look at his worried eyes…
Martha: He wants to hurt me…
Lionel (so sweetly): Who’s he?
Martha: Lee.
Clark: Lee?! That man who run away from Bell Reve when I hadn’t powers?
Martha nodded.
Clark: But the police took him, he’s their again…
Martha: No, no… - she was very nervous – he isn’t… he was in the Talon… I saw him…
Lionel: Are you sure that it was him?
Martha: I never could forget his eyes… it was him.
Lionel: So he left the note…
Martha: Which note?
Clark: This.
Clark gave Martha the note. She took it and did a look at the paper, then she let it fall on the floor.
Clark: Why he wants you, mum? I was who put him again on Bell Reve… he should be angry with me… not with you…
Martha started to cry and Lionel hugged her.
Martha: Please, don’t let him to find me… please…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next