- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarthaLuthor's fic

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty MarthaLuthor's fic

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat May 31, 2008 1:37 am

Hi everybody, I traduce one of my fanfic in english.
It's about Martha's feeling's after Lionel's death.

BAD NEW : GOOD NEWS

I came to Smallville for two weeks, I haven’t lost any time to tell it to Lionel… but I reach him, like if he’s missing. I call his secretary, but she doesn’t tell me how I can join Lionel… She tells me that he commit suicide.
He’s dead. I’m going on the kitchen and start to tidy up some important papers. My hands starting to shake when I see an old speech which I wrote with Lionel. It’s his writing and mine. Clark comes on the kitchen, but I don’t turn to him.
-Mum, Do you know where is Shelby… Mum ? Mum, you’re alright ?
-It’s Lionel… Clark he’s…
-I know…
-and you don’t tell me that… Clark… Can you let me alone, please?
Clark hesitates one moment, but he goes out of the kitchen, out. He don’t entirely close the door and he stay behind the door. I look at him do that… the door… Lionel go by this door when he’s almost kissed me.
-What do I mean for you, Lionel?
I start to cry, to have a good cry. I remember to Thanksgiving, one year ago: Lionel tries to kiss me, and I don’t kiss him back! Now, I’m so angry to myself… I take my papers and I throw them over the room.
Lionel, why you don’t tell me that anything don’t be alright! You knew that you can truth me! I was your friend!
-I WAS JUST YOUR FRIEND! I cry out.
Where Clark is, he can hear everything, but it don’t matter! I never tell to Lionel how I was feeling to him, because I never wanted to hurt Clark. I loved Jonathan, I never stop to love him. He’s dead and I need someone. I had need Lionel! I wasn’t happy. I fall in love with Lionel, a long time ago, I don’t know exactly when, maybe when I started to work for him… I don’t know. I was in love with him, it’s not complicated!
-I love you… I LOVED YOU !
I was ready to start a new life, but not Clark… My god… I’m so horrible. It’s not because of Clark. If I wanted to be with Lionel, why our friendship was so important for me?
When I saw you on this hospital bed, Lionel, I was devastated. You have opened your eyes and look at me like if you saw me for the first time. You have looked at me with, in your eyes, this sparkling which I don’t dare understand because I know that I love you and you have so regret to let me at thanksgiving.
-Oh Lionel, Forgive me! Please, forgive me!
I bury my face on my hand, for cry. I feel a light hand on my shoulder, I was sure it was Clark
-Look, son, if you come for a reproach, I know what you are going to say…
The hand one my shoulder takes my hand, but it’s not Clark’s hand.
-Lionel!?
I look at him a few second and I curl up in his arms.
-I thinks, you want some explanations?
-Not now, Lionel…
-Martha, listen to me : my connexion with Jor-El is came back. I have his powers. Like a real kryptonian.
-Like Clark!
-Maybe more…
I look at the floor which is at some centimetre at our shoes.
-You can fly?
I’m in admiration. Lionel takes my hand.
-Do you feel dizzy, Martha ?
I give him a lovely smile and I’m more approach to him.
-Where are we going ?
Now, it’s him who is smiling, one of his hands is sliding on my waist, the other, under my knees. He’s lifting me up in his arms; my arms roll up of his neck.
We go out. I close my eyes when I feel a breeze on my face but when I open them, I was under our windmill. I’m curling up on Lionel’s arms.
Lionel is flying under the Crater Lack, now : it’s wondeful. I’m watching our two reflections one the water. Lionel is smiling to me. I look at him in his eyes. Lionel slowly stop flying and we stay under the water.
-Martha, I’m don’t wanted to… I couldn’t leave you without tell you… tell you my feelings for you…
For stop him to talk, I put a sweet kiss on his lips.
-How is your feelings about me?
Lionel don’t immediately reply to me, he’s start to laugh. He look like a happy man. I start to laugh to. He put his hand one my cheek and kiss me.
-I love you Martha Kent, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I ardently kiss him again. Lionel is flying to the beach. I wait in front of him, waiting to him tell that he want to ask to me.
-Wait for me, here… I will be here quickly.
He disappear on one blinking, I was surprising by what he just tell. He reappears and put his knee to the ground. My heart starts to beat really strongly.
He takes a red velvet box in his pocket. He open it. I’m dazzle by an enormous diamond. I never saw a diamond bigger than it, and it’s destined to me.
-Will you marry me, Martha Clark Kent ?
My god Lionel… I will never have the courage to let you leave me again, and, for to be sure of this :
-I do…
I give him my hand and he slides the wedding ring around my finger. My body is tremble when I feel the metal of the ring on my skin.
My life will deliberately change…

MarthaKent Luthor

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty Re: MarthaLuthor's fic

Post  mionel.is.love Sat May 31, 2008 2:38 am

oh thats so wonderful!!
i love it!
Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty FIRST KISS ON A BRIDGE

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 pm

An other fanfic :
set at the beginning of the season 7

When she coming back to Washington to go to Smallville, Martha meet Lionel on the main road. His limousine was break down. Martha asks to Lionel if he want to come to Smallville with her, for drink coffee and talking. Lionel immediately accepts this. During the trip, Lionel sees that Martha doesn’t fine.

Lionel: Martha? Are you alright?
Martha: yeah… no... It’s was the hell to Washington.
Lionel: What do you mean?
Martha: I haven’t the good “politic”! The other Senators want me to resign.
Lionel: Wha… Why? You make an excellent work!
Martha: Maybe… I want to favour the population of the Kansas and my colleagues don’t.
Lionel: Why they want you to resign? Just for that!?
Martha: It’s enough.

Martha starts to cry very softly. She tries to hide her tears, but she can’t. Lionel put his hand on her shoulder.

Martha: I’m so useless… Clark believed on me… and I’m going to disappointed him.
Lionel: You’re not useless, Martha. A lot of American will miss you after you resignation.
Martha: Maybe… Maybe not.

Lionel doesn’t say anything other. He looks by the window and ask to Martha to turn to the right.

Martha: Where are we going?
Lionel: Do you see the bridge? Go here, there is a wonderful landscape.

They arrive on the bridge and they go out of the car. Martha is approach a barrier.

Martha: You’re right it’s wonderful, when can see all of Metropolis here.
Lionel: If we wait at least thirty minutes, we can see the sunset. It’s very wonderful.

Martha smile to him, she come back near the car and she’s set to music. Her and Lionel sit down on bonnet of the car. They talk about everything, but not politic, they forget Washington and the senate.
The sunset is finish and now, it’s the night. Lionel had told a joke to Martha very funny and she’s laughing now.

Martha: It’s good. I love to be here, all of our worries disappear.

There is a silence, where Martha closes her eyes.
A music starting.
Martha: Oh god, I love this song…

Lionel takes her hand and look at her in her eyes.

Lionel: May have this dance?
Lionel slides his hands around Martha’s waist. They start to dance, eyes in eyes.

Lionel: Do you feeling better?
Martha: I’m dancing with a very gentleman, an attractive gentleman, how I can’t be alright?

Lionel smiling to her and tries to kiss on her cheek but she put her hand on his chin and kiss him on his lips. Lionel kisses her back but he moves a bit of away.

Martha: Something is wrong?
Lionel: You know that not… but I’m not sure about you.
Martha: What do you mean?
Lionel: Can I kiss you, and think we will together like a couple?
Martha: If I tell you that I love you, this answer is right to your question?
Lionel: Of course.

They kiss and Martha sits down of the front of the car.

Martha: You’re sure you just want to kiss me?

This fic is inspired by an episode of Nash Bridges.

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ................ Smile Surprised Very Happy
I love your fics... you already know... it's brilliant... it's LOVELY!!! I hope you give us some more fics like these...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 am

awesome fic!! i loved it, of course.
Very Happy i can't wait for another!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty DRAWINGS

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 am

My new fanific, It was a dream first....

Drawings

It was in the morning; Lionel’s secretary told her where he was. Martha was surprised to find him on the park. Lionel was seated on a bench. He has a pencil on his hand: he was drawing.
Martha came and sat down next to him. He was so attached to the landscape which he was drawing that he doesn’t see Martha.

Martha: It’s very wonderful.

Martha startles him. Lionel turned round to her and gave her a large smile.

Lionel: Martha! You’re back!

He hugged her, Martha looked at the drawings on his book.

Martha: You really impress me, Lionel… It’s Lillian?

She asked him this after saw a drawing about a woman who had brown hair.

Lionel: Yes, it’s she.
Martha: She was very beautiful… Lionel? Can you drawing me?
Lionel: Of course but… I will draw you if you accept to dinner with me today, I’ll invite you.
Martha: Thanks! It’s nice to you.
Lionel: I promise to draw you after.

Martha and Lionel were eating their deserts. They talked about Washington, laughing about a joke which Lionel had said.

Lionel: It was the best chocolate melting that I’ve never eaten.
Martha: Hey, you don’t remember at thanksgiving, the apple pie with crumb topping.
Lionel: Oh, yeah! It was so delicious, Martha. I will never forget that meal which you make for Thanksgiving. I mean, you’re an excellent cooker, maybe, the best for me.
Martha (blushing): Thank you, Lionel.

After have drunk coffees, they go on Lionel’s apartment. Martha never came there, it was very lovely: decorated with taste. Lionel conducted Martha on a little room. Martha is marvel at all of his drawings and paintings.

Martha: I didn’t know that you like draw. It’s so wonderful! All of yours drawings, I love them!
Lionel: thank you, Martha. How do you want I draw you? Just your portrait? Or all of your body?
Martha: How you want, but I prefer that you draw me entirely.
Lionel: perfect!
Martha: I can take away my jacket if you want.
Lionel: Why not?
Martha (murmuring): or I can take away everything?
Lionel: Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.
Martha: I said nothing!

Lionel silently laughs and started to draw her. He drew her face but something was missing, he didn’t know what. It was such an incomplete picture of the woman who is front of him.
He drew her neck and a pearls necklace which fall down on her breasts. He was drawing her breasts, her waist so slim, and her perfect curves.
After a long moment, Lionel stood up with his drawing. He went near Martha.

Lionel: I think I’ve finished it.

Martha looked the drawing. A large smile appeared on her face. She turned to Lionel, gave him a kiss on his cheek and he smiles too.

Martha: It’s very wonderful Lionel, Thank you! Thank you so much. I really love it. Can I keep it?
Lionel: Of course! Do you want some coffee? Or tea?
Martha: I do.

Martha and Lionel were drinking their coffees. Martha loved her portrait and Lionel was satisfied looking at Martha's body for a long time without reproach.

Martha: Lionel? Can I ask you anything?
Lionel: Of course you can.
Martha: Did you… Have you ever drawn anybody naked?
Lionel: huh… No… never.
Martha: Oh… But if somebody asks you to draw him naked would you accept?
Lionel: …Well… huh… Why not? But if this person isn’t a man!

Martha laughs with Lionel and looked at her portrait, again.

Lionel: Why do you ask me that?
Martha: For nothing, maybe I’m just curious… Maybe not…
Lionel: What does it mean?

Martha bring close with Lionel and put a light kiss on his lips. Lionel was surprised.

Martha: It’s not the first time but… It’s as pleasant as the first.
Lionel: Excuse me? I don’t understand.
Martha: Well… I don’t know how tell you that but… The love. Fall in love for the first time is so sweet. Jonathan wasn’t my first but it was lovely, it was for all life, and you Lionel?
Lionel: Martha, I…
Martha: I really loved when you look at me like that, and you too, I see it in your eyes.

Lionel took Martha by her waist and ardently kissed her.

Martha: Lionel… Draw me naked …
Lionel: I can do all that you want but, not today… I have others projects for us now…

***END?***

Martha: I love you Lionel Luthor.

***END!**

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:09 am

i like that story a lot!
but i like all of your stories! Wink
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty WE'RE TOGETHER

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:56 pm

Together

Martha: It was very delicious, Lionel. I will always love the french cooking. It was a very good idea to you to com here.
Lionel: Thanks Martha, I happy that you came back to Washington.
Martha: Me too. I missed the Kansas, I missed Clark and I missed you too.
Lionel: So do I.
Martha: Yeah, we could call each other but…
Lionel: I prefer when you’re here.

Martha smile, a violinist comes to them and starts to play. Lionel gives him soft money.

Martha: Mr, What are you playing? I know this melody…
Violinist: It’s the « tourbeeyon de la vee », it’s a French song.
Martha: Oh yeah! I know it! (she’s sining) On s’ey connu, on s’ey reconnu, on s’ey peyrdu d’vu, on s’ey peyrdu d’vu, Teedadada da dam…
Violinist: It’s that Mrs…

Lionel was looking to Martha, He discreetly applauses her and Martha smile to him.

Lionel: I love your voce.
Martha: Oh really? It was nothing! (She laughs)
Lionel: it was very great!
Martha: Thanks!
Lionel: You speak French?
Martha: Oh, a bit of. Because I went in France when I was… huh… very young!

Martha and Lionel continues eating, at the desert Lionel takes a bottle to his jacket and gives it to Martha.

Martha: What is it?
Lionel: a present.
Martha opens it and she’s staged when she see a wonderful necklace ornate by a lot of sapphires

Martha: It’s beautiful… Can you help me?

Lionel stands up and put the necklace on her neck. Martha stands up too and kisses Lionel one the cheek.

Lionel: Do you like it?
Martha: Of course it’s very splendid, so wonderful. I really love it!

After a moment Lionel and Martha get out of the restaurant. Out, Martha asks to Lionel to walk on the streets.

Martha: It was a very beautiful evening, Lionel.

They hear a nose near to them.

Martha: Lionel, I… I think we should to back to your limousine.

Martha and Lionel start to go away but a strange man comes.

The man: Hey you!
Lionel: hurry up…

Two others men come and stay in front of Martha and Lionel.

Second man: beautiful necklace !

This man is tear the necklace of Martha’s neck and Lionel gets angry. A man punches him to his stomach. Martha thrusts him but he slaps her on the face and he throws her to the ground. The man takes all of her jewels.

Lionel: Don’t touch her!

Martha utters a cry when Lionel punches the man. Martha wanted to help him but a man takes her by her waist and jams her against a wall, his hand starting to takes away her vest from her. Martha starts to cry when she see the two other men strike Lionel lengthened to the ground. The hand of the man, who is keeping her, slides on her thigh.

Martha: Get away from me, now!
The man: Don’t be dreaming…

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty WE'RE TOGETHER

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:36 pm

This is the next part:

~°~

Martha wakes up on the same street one hour after. Her head is sore and bleeding. She feels sick when she remembers what the man does to her. Martha sees Lionel in the middle of the road, she run to him. He has a lot of slash on his face and a wound at his belly. He loses a lot of blood. Martha goes to a telephone box for call an ambulance. Martha comes back near to Lionel. Martha approach her ear to Lionel’s mouth, she fells his breathing. She takes his hand.

Martha: Thank you god… Lionel, don’t let me now. I need you…

Martha feels Lionel’s hand tightens around hers.

Martha: Do you hear me? Lionel?

Lionel utters a groan. Martha put her hand on his cheek for reassure him.

Martha: Please, don’t leave me! Lionel… I will not surmount your death, Jonathan’s was enough. Lionel, if I came back to Washington it was only for you… Lionel, I missed you.

Martha let a sweet kiss on his lips and cries.

Martha: I love you Lionel!

~°~

Lionel wakes up in the hospital. He fined Martha sleeping next to him, she’s holding his hand.

Lionel: Martha?

Martha awakes. Lionel smile to her a moment but not Martha.

Lionel: What’s wrong?
Martha: You’re okay?
Lionel: I am… thank you Martha.
Martha: It’s just, I was very scared…
Lionel: And you how are you? What did they do to you?

Martha doesn’t reply to him.

Lionel: Honey?
Martha: One of them… he… No nothing, forget it.
Lionel: Tell me.
Martha: He had rape me…

There is a long silence, and Lionel hugs her. Martha cries on her shoulder.

Martha: I’m sorry Lionel…
Lionel: Don’t… Martha I should to thank you. When I was on the ground on my blood… You stayed with me, and all that you said was very comforting… but… When you said that you loved me, it was serious or it was just for comfort me?
Martha: No it wasn’t! I really love you, Lionel! I was very disappointed that you didn’t kiss me at Thanksgiving; I have regretted this all the time when I was to Washington.
Lionel: Oh I… I have waiting for you a very long time, waiting you to tell me that… Martha I… it’s strange it’s like it’s not real… like a dream.
Martha: It’s not a dream, Lionel. I promise to me with you at all of our lives, at all the time…

Martha and Lionel are very close now. Their lips join together. Lionel’s hand is caressing Martha’s hair. She’s very beautiful; her lips are so lovely, it’s so much better than on his dreams. Martha’s tongue is sliding on inferior lip, sensually. Lionel breaks the kiss for look at Martha on her wonderful blue eyes, her two sapphires.

Lionel: I love you with all my heart.
Martha: I promise to be worthy of your love when you will get out of this hospital. I promise you to change your dreams at reality.

Lionel kisses Martha with all of the love which he can give her. His hand is again on her hair, her sweet hair which he has always loved. The wonderful silk cascade red on his hand had always seduced him.

~°~

MarthaLuthor©

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:11 pm

poor martha! always getting hurt.
but luckily she has lionel!
the story was very cute,
i loved it!! Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

New fic.
This is the first part: Wink

Martha and Lionel were talking on the living-room at the Kent Farm. Martha just came back to Washington. Lionel offers her an enormous rose’s bunch.

Lionel: I’m glad that you come back; I really missed you, Martha.
Martha: I missed you to! (Martha see that Lionel look like very serious) Oh Lionel…

Martha takes Lionel in her arms. Lionel caresses her hair.

Martha (murmuring): Something is wrong?
Lionel: Nothing can be wrong; you’re here.

Martha looks at Lionel one moment, she looks into his eyes.

Martha: You’re sure you’re alright?

Lionel takes her hands. He starts to blush.

Lionel: Martha, There is a long time ago which… which… Martha, I never tell you it but, I sure you know it.
Martha: Know what?
Lionel: It’s just I… I can't see you like just a friend now; I need you like more… Martha, I’m in love with you since I saw you for the first time, during the meteor shower. When you start to work for me, I was so… passionate and…
Martha: Lionel… Stop it… Can you… just… let me alone?
Lionel: Martha, I don’t want to hurt you but…
Martha: But you did it!
Lionel: Martha, I’m…
Martha: get out… NOW!

Lionel starts to leave Martha.

Martha: I loved our friendship, but… but you waste everything!
Lionel: You have always known that I have feelings for you! When I’m with you, you let me think I have a chance to be with you!
Martha: Maybe you see wrong!

Lionel leaves the home after bang the door. Martha cries.

Martha: Maybe not…

THe next chapter will be a PG-17........................................ Arrow
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 am

wow. poor lionel, shot down so fast!
i love this beginning!! Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:31 pm

/!\ This part have mature contents :

Lionel arrives to his office, he sit down behind his desk and looks at the photo next to his computer. There were him and Martha on the photo, just after a charity gala. Lionel put the photo on a drawer and closes it.

Martha was doing housework when Lois came for see her.

Lois: Mrs Kent! You’re here!
Martha: Lois, you changed, you… you are very beautiful.
Lois: Thanks, Martha? Anything is wrong?

Lois sees that Martha is going to cry, she takes her in her arms and Martha burst into tears.

Lois (worried): Martha! What’s wrong, tell me, please!
Martha: It’s Lionel; he told me that he was in love with me, I… I don’t know why but I shouted at him.
Lois: because you don’t love him?
Martha: I…
Lois: Martha? You are in love with…
Martha: I am… but why I reacted to it like that?
Lois: You were surprised?
Martha: It’s stupid.
Lois: The question is very simple: Do you want to be with him?

Martha consider this a moment. A smile appears on her face.

Lionel was going to take the phone when the automatics doors open. Martha comes in the office. She wears a long coat. Lionel immediately stands up when he see her.

Lionel: Martha… I’m so sorry…
Martha: Don’t say anything… I must to tell some things important. Lionel, you don’t need to give me apologies, because it’s me who need it, Lionel, please… excuse me.
Lionel: Martha…
Martha: I sure you haven’t understand my reaction because I don’t understand it myself, I… You weren’t wrong Lionel; I have feelings for you too… I’m in love with you… Do you accept my apologies?

Lionel advance in front of Martha and smile to her.

Lionel: Of course…
Martha (smiling): I had hoped that…

She starts to undo her belt. Her coat she let her coat fall down on the ground. Lionel is stupefied when he discovers that she just have a black lacy bra and panties.

Lionel: Woo… Martha, you…
Martha: I can take away the top if you want?
Lionel: I’m not sure if it’s a good idea…
Martha: It’s bad, I know it… but that is a problem?
Lionel: Of course not…

Lionel ardently kisses her with all his soul. Martha help Lionel to takes away his shirt and pants. Martha let her hands slide on his muscles which always charmed her. Lionel detaches the clasps of her bra and let her bosom free.

Martha: Anything is wrong?
Lionel: You’re wonderful…

Lionel and Martha lengthen on the desk. He kisses her neck. His mouth comes down on her breast and he sweetly licks it. Martha groans when she feels Lionel’s tongue on her skin.

Lionel: You are so much more beautiful than on my dreams… I love you.

Martha takes Lionel by his shoulders and kisses him with passion. They put away the rest of their clothes. Lionel slid his tongue into her mouth. His hands massage her bosom. Her hand slides to Lionel’s chest by his penis.

Martha: Oh… I’m lucky!
Lionel: I think I am to…

Martha straddle him and Lionel start to enter her slowly. When he finishes putting his member inside of her, Martha began to move on him. Lionel pulled her up so he sat on of her.

Martha: Lionel, please, faster! Faster!

Martha cries, when he starts to move a bit of faster.

Martha: more…

Lionel moves more quickly, Martha breaks her nails into his back and wing her legs around Lionel waist.

Martha: Lionel… Lionel!

Martha was putting back the bit of clothes she have. And Lionel was buttoning his shirt.

Martha: What are you doing for the dinner?
Lionel: I’m going to invite the woman of my dream for have a dinner on a romantic restaurant. Why?

Martha laughs and Lionel kiss her.

Lionel: I love your lips…
Martha: Thanks… I think they love you to.

They kiss again.

Martha: Lionel, this morning I…
Lionel: Forget this; we’re together, now…
Martha: And I'm really happy, nothing as good has arrived in my life since… since…
Jonathan’s death… but I can forget that now… because I in love, again…

Lionel smile to Lionel and they kiss one more time. Martha was going to take her coat but let it.

Martha: I think I don’t need it…
Lionel (smiling): You want to do it again?
Martha: Why not…

End...
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:29 pm

I think that's the hottest piece of Mionel fanfiction I've ever read! lol Razz

And it's great as all your other fanfic.! Surprised

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic Empty MEMORIES

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:16 pm

A new cruel fic... Twisted Evil Laughing

~¤~

Martha was driving to Smallville; she takes her phone and call Lionel.

Martha: Lionel! It’s Martha I’m coming!
Lionel: Really that a very good new! Clark knows that.
Martha: Of course, it’s him who asks me to come back for one week or more!
Lionel: When will you arrive? It’s just 7 o’clock; we can have dinner together.
Martha: That a very good idea! Well I’m will reach Metropolis in thirty minutes! I’m on the state highway; I will meet you at Luthorcorp.
Lionel: Perfect.
Martha: Oh my god…

There is a huge noise and its rings off. Lionel was sure that anything happened, he run out of his office. He goes on his limousine and asks to his driver to go on the state highway. Lionel feels his heart stop to beat when he see a car crash on the road. There were a lorry and a car. Lionel reconnoitres Martha’s Volvo*.

Lionel: no… NO!

Lionel get out from his limousine and run by Martha’s car, she had traverses the windscreen.

Lionel: Martha…no, no, no…

Lionel takes Martha in his arms and goes away from the car. Lionel laid Martha on the ground.

Lionel: Alan! Call for ambulance!

He takes a handkerchief and wipe of the blood that she have on her face. She doesn’t look very well. Martha’s car explodes, Lionel protect Martha.

Alan (Driver): Are you fine, Mr Luthor?
Lionel: I am! But not her!

*Yeah I love Volvo, it’s my favourite car! xD

~¤~

Martha fined herself on the hospital, Lionel was next to her and he was holding her hand.

Lionel: Martha, you’re awake! I was so terrified, doctors tell we that you had change to… but…
Martha: Excuse me… I don’t know who you are…

~¤~

by MarthaLuthor

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:10 am

Martha: Excuse me… I don’t know who you are…

Lionel was shocked by this words, He instantly releases Martha’s hand.

Lionel: Martha it’s a very bad joke!
Martha: I don’t want to laugh, I really don’t recognize you!
Lionel: I’m coming back…

Lionel gets out from the room. He can’t realize that is true. He goes find a doctor.

Lionel: Doctor, there is a big problem…

~¤~

Clark comes to the hospital a few minutes later. He fined Lionel on the corridor.

Clark: Mr. Luthor, Where is my mum?
Lionel: In this room… Clark, you don’t know anything about her…

Clark waits for Lionel one moment but he comes on the room. When he see his mother with all of there gash on her face, he fells tears come.

Clark: How are you…
Martha: huh… I’m fine…

She looks like very strange, but Clark doesn’t know what really happened.

Clark: Mum, what’s wrong?
Martha: Mum? Mum!

Martha starts to cry. Clark advances next to her.

Clark: Hey, tell me…
Martha: I’m so sorry… please, forgive me…
Clark: Mum?
Martha: I don’t remember anything…
Clark: What do you mean?!
Martha: I don’t know you…

Martha continues to cry hardly. Clark gets out from the room. Lionel comes after see Clark go away, he sit down on the bed and hug her.

Martha: It’s so horrible, I have a son and I don’t recognize him…
Lionel: I’m sure you will find again your memories.
Martha: I hope… I’m so sorry, Mr… Mr?
Lionel (sad): Lionel Luthor…
Martha: Lionel… we were together?
Lionel: well… huh… not really…
Martha: What do you mean not really? You wanted?
Lionel: Yes…

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 am

Sad Sad Sad It's so sad... and cruel.. and lovely... and sweeter... it's great!!!
Thank you for post a new part tonight... I now it's hard for you... I'm so sorry... I promise I will not ask you to do that again, ok? But it's a really good fic!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Continue it soon, please!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:19 pm

It's not a problem Saeshmea! Thanks for your comment!

Lionel and Martha were walking on the corridors.

Martha: Lionel, can you tell me how I was? I mean… I was a pleasant woman?
Lionel: Of course, you were… you are a very good person. You have always impressed me by your integrity. Martha? Are you alright?

Martha doesn’t reply to him, her eyes were staring on a room.

Martha: Room 215…
Lionel: What?
Martha: I lose my baby here…

Lionel turns around and sees the room.

Lionel: I’m sorry… You remember to that!
Martha: I lose my husband!
Martha: Oh my god! I was so young! Mum! I don’t understand, I’m amnesic and the first things which I remember it’s the person of my life who are dead!

Martha sits down on a bench next to her. Lionel sits down with her.

Lionel: What’s wrong with your mother?
Martha: I… I saw her death… She graves her life for me…
Lionel: How?
Martha: She… I can’t tell you that! It’s was so… horrible.

Lionel takes her in his arms and she starts to cry.

Lionel: I’m here for you, Martha…
Martha: You’re always…

Martha looks at Lionel, in his eyes. She gives him a beautiful smile.

Martha: Lionel… Lionel!
Lionel: What?

Martha closes her eyes.

Martha: You had invite for… for a dinner?
Lionel: Yes but… It was before your accident…
Martha: It’s doesn’t matter, I can’t stand the hospital food.
Lionel: So…
Martha: I want to go at my home; do you think it’s possible?
Lionel: I will ask this to your doctor.
Martha: Thanks

Last edited by MarthaLuthor on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:04 pm

It's amazing the idea about this fanfic.

AWESOME Exclamation

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:50 am

wonderful story!!
very creative, how martha looses her memory.
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Martha and Lionel are in the farm.

Martha: I would like to propose you anything to drunk but I don’t know where the cups are… Do you know where they are?

Lionel smile to her. He takes two cup in a cupboard and makes coffee.

Martha: I don’t know what to do now, this house has maybe a big story. …
Lionel : It has been with the Kent a long time.

Martha open a drawer and find photos, she recognizes Lana, Lois and Chloe. Martha open an other drawer and find a lead box, she open it: it’s a meteorite.

Martha: I can’t believe that… Clark…
Martha: I remember everything about… Call him! quickly! I want see him!

Lionel takes his phone and asks to Clark to come, he appears just after.
Clark: What’s happened ?
Martha: Clark!

Martha takes Clark in her arms.
Martha: SON!
Clark: Mum?!
Martha: Tell me! Tell me how is Lana, Loïs and Chloé! Because I know them! I know everybody!!!

Martha start to laugh and Clark too, he’s so happy to see his mother so happy.

Martha: I know everybody!
Lionel: Really?

Martha looks at Lionel, and she loses her smile.

Lionel: I understand… not me…
Martha: No it’s wrong, I remember you… I’ve been… huh…
Lionel: be happy.

Lionel walks out of the house.

Martha: Lionel! I’m sorry…
Clark: Mum…
Martha: LIONEL!

Clark sees that his mum is going to cry but he takes her in his arms.

Martha: I don’t know why, but I feel anything very strong for him, and I don’t know what it is.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 pm

That's really really very lovely!!!!!!!!!!! It's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting for the next part impatiently Wink I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Martha is looking on her suit-case for find anything about Lionel, but she fined nothing. She goes upstairs for sleeping because it’s late. In her room she open a closet where are her clothes and takes a night dress. She sees a box with a lot of paper into it. Martha sits down on her bed and starts to reed the papers. There is nothing interesting. When she is going to tidy up the box, she find a letter from her on the ground. She read it.
She had written it before leave Smallville for Washington. It’s a letter for Lionel, but she never sends it. She was in love with Lionel but she had never fond the courage for tell it to him.

Martha (reading): I’m not sure to be ready but I’m sure there is something between us. I had regret to not share a kiss at Thanksgiving but if we did… I don’t know what will happen next because there is Washington and the senate… My life changed…

Martha stop to reading, it was enough. She doesn’t remember to Lionel yet but she knows anything: She’s in love with him. Lionel was a part of her life… Lionel…
Martha closes her eyes for reflect on it.

Martha: You’re a part of life… Thanksgiving… What that’s mean! …to mean…

Lionel: Do you know what you mean to me…

Martha opens her eyes. She runs into the kitchen look around herself.

The next day Martha goes to Metropolis for find Lionel at Luthorcorp. She enters on his office but he wasn’t here. She wait for him a moment and put some music. It was Mozart, the requiem… Martha smile and close her eyes for listening the song.
Lionel comes on his office.

Lionel: What are you doing here?
Martha: You love this song…
Lionel: You remember something?
Martha: Just thanksgiving… What do I mean for you, Lionel?
Lionel: Well…
Martha: Why is so complicated to remember you?
Lionel: Maybe because it was complicate between us…
Martha: Well why are you angry at me!? It’s not my fault if I don’t remember you!
Lionel: I was angry to me. I had thought if I had told you my feelings, you will maybe remember to me more easily… but I’m just your friend… or maybe nothing now…
Martha: absolutely not! You’re not just my friend. You are the man who I’m in love with…

Martha put her hands of her mouth.

Lionel: You’re in love with me?
Martha: How I couldn’t…
Lionel: Martha…
Martha: No… don’t say anything. You are again a stranger for me… I’m sorry I don’t what to do…

Martha gets out of his office and goes back at the farm. Here she fined Clark with a blond girl, but Martha doesn’t remember to her.

Clark: Hi mum… How are you?
Martha: Oh… I’m fine… (To the girl) HI… How are you!
Kara: I’m great, I’m Kara Mrs Kent.
Martha: To tell it to her Clark?
Clark: No but you don’t know her.
Martha: Oh! Nice to meet you.
Kara: Thanks but what’s wrong?
Clark: My mum had an accident and she loses a part of her memories, but she has recovers any of them.
Kara: I’m sorry.
Martha: Don’t be…
Clark: And about Lionel, you remember to him?
Martha: huh… Not really… I should go to the Talon before it’s too late. Chloe told me that Lois was here.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

"Do you know what you mean to me?"

Martha, how could you forget it and him??? lol

Why should Martha go to the Talon Question I'm sooo curious!!!

I can't wait the next part!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm

ohhh!! i can't wait for more of this story!!!
i can't believe martha can't remember him,
thats so sad!
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next