- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Reception

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wedding Reception - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedding Reception

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

For Saeshmea & IrisMn: I have something to tell you both. When I started writing this, instead of writing Lionel and Martha, I wrote Lionel and Annette. I realised, then started writing again, but I still wrote Lionel and Annette, I realised again, and I said to myself "It's Lionel and Martha you idiot!" I will promise and post tomorrow. KISSES!

Don't worry about this... I've done thinks like this a lot of time... and most over writting Annette against Martha Razz I'll be waiting your update I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Well girls as promised, here is the update......and I have saved the best till last......not that this is the last part Razz so everything's ok, don't worry. You'll know what I'm talking about in a minute Wink

Lionel let Martha down to her feet. Martha wanted to say thanks for what a wonderful dance they did, but she was still stunned by what Lionel did that she was speechless. Lionel noticed Martha's staring gaze.
Lionel: Anything wrong?
Martha:(snaps out of her daze) No, no....I'm fine.
Lionel just smiles. Just then, another song came on.
Lionel: Care for another dance?
Martha:(in her daze again, and all she could say was) Yeah.

They took their position, where they were facing each other, holding each other's hands at arms length.

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon

Martha turns towards Lionel; her back was facing Lionel, but she still was looking sideways at him. With Martha's turn, Lionel's arms were wrapped around her middle.

I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes it's all a big surprise

Martha then starts swaying her hips, she then stopped. Martha brought up one leg and made a circle with it. She then spun once and ended up on the other side of Lionel. Lionel faced her.

'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish
You'd tell me this was love

Lionel then lifts Martha, just a little, so she could spread out her legs, one forward and the other behind her, like she was doing a leap. Martha then landed gracefully on the floor, and the two faced each other again.

It's not the way I hoped or how I planned
But somehow it's enough

The two stepped close to each other, and just stared at each other.

And now we're standing face to face
Isn't this world a crazy place
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last

Lionel and Martha lean in close to each other and just swayed.

They then stopped, Lionel turns Martha around, lifts her up; with her legs split again, Martha goes over Lionel's shoulder and lands on the other side.

All of the nights you came to me
When some silly girl had set you free

Martha then did a cartwheel past Lionel; she looked at him and grinned, he smiled.

You wondered how you'd make it through
I wondered what was wrong with you

Martha then had this cheeky grin, and again went up and down while moving her hips, still that cheeky grin, and then pointed to Lionel.

'Cause how could you give your love to someone else
And share your dreams with me

Martha, still had that cheeky grin on her face; she pointed to Lionel again, then herself.

Sometimes the very thing you're looking for
Is the one thing you can't see

Martha then did a handstand; Lionel caught her legs. Martha brought herself up, wrapped her arms around Lionel's neck. Martha let her legs unwrap from Lionel's waist and back to the ground, and she slid down Lionel a bit.

But now we're standing face to face
Isn't this world a crazy place

Martha then brought up their hands and made their arms go around in a circle.

Martha and Lionel stared at one another again.

Then Lionel spun Martha around for awhile. Lionel then stopped and Martha leaned forward bringing her arm out, then back in. Lionel spun her around, and Martha did the same thing on the other side, then Lionel spun her back from where she started. Martha then brought one leg up and rested it on Lionel's shoulder, then she brought her leg down, and then turned to face the back of Lionel.

Sometimes the very thing your looking for
Is the one thing you can't see

Martha then moved up and down with moving her hips again. She then faces Lionel.

Sometimes the snow comes down in June
Sometime the sun goes 'round the moon

Martha then jumps up in Lionel's arms, then goes around him, sliding down. Until she gets down to the floor, her front leg is bent and her back leg straight, her head is leaning on Lionel's shoulder.

Martha then slowly slides back up. Martha then grabs Lionel's hands, and then makes a half circle with their right arm, her head followed the circle that made their half circle.

You went and saved the best for last

Martha then spun around to Lionel's left, and then raised her right arm high above her head and leaned back on her left leg, and she spun around to Lionel's left, and she did the same. Then she spun and to finish off Lionel dipped her, and they stayed that way for a long ime when the song finished.
They were off in their own little world, but were snapped out of it, because they heard clapping.
Lionel then brought Martha back up, and they saw that all of the guests were all standing around clapping.

Martha was laughing because the guests have been watching her and Lionel's dance. Martha had caught the look on her son's face, he was smiling. Martha smiled at him.

Guest:(shouts) Come on, give us a kiss!

Lionel and Martha both laughed, they faced each other, and then they kissed. The guests all cheered as Lionel and Martha broke apart.

TBC
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:54 pm

And here is the song, so that you can picture Lionel and Martha's dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdusgXW_Wi4
Enjoy! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm

It's a really pretty song, thanks for post it because when I read this part...

Martha then starts swaying her hips, she then stopped. Martha brought up one leg and made a circle with it. She then spun once and ended up on the other side of Lionel. Lionel faced her.

and then this one (which was really funny!!)

Martha then did a handstand; Lionel caught her legs. Martha brought herself up, wrapped her arms around Lionel's neck. Martha let her legs unwrap from Lionel's waist and back to the ground, and she slid down Lionel a bit.

for a while I thought they were dancing a tango... .. .

BTW their dance was lovely again... and I cheered their kiss with the rest of guests of the wedding!!! I'm really waiting for the next update!!! KISSES!! (Oh, and thanks for your comment on my last fic... I thought you wouldn't like it because it's really wait... I hope Mony to like it too Very Happy ... I'll update it tomorrow 'cause today I'm a little busy... I'll thought on it and the rest of my fics anyway... KISSES!!!)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

They're pro dancers, surely better than me rabbit

This dance was quite intense and passionate... it was absolutely required a kiss after all that emotions dancing...

I must be dreaming... it's soooo sweeeeeeet, girl!

UPDATE SOON!

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks for your comments both of you I love you

The reason why Lionel and Martha are pro dancers, is.....maybe it's the dancer in me.

Yes....I am a dancer.

But what I think is funny......is that some of the moves I made Lionel and Martha (well mostly Martha) do.....I can't do. But I wish. I just reckon I find that funny Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 pm

hey, just stopped to tell you how much I'd like to have an update. ^^

btw you've a wonderful music taste, you must be great as a dancer as well, that's sure! Wink

much love xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu May 07, 2009 12:30 pm

hey Mony, don't worry I haven't forgotten about this Wink I will post this weekend....everything's has just been hectic. So....you will have an update.
I have a wonderful taste in music.....oh my god, thank you, glad someone thinks so. This year has been 14 years since I've been dancing!!! Very Happy
I am a great dancer.....but I'm afraid I'm not as good as Lionel and Martha.....and I definitely can't do anything that Martha did Laughing

much love xxoox
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat May 09, 2009 6:50 am

Hi girls! So sorry it took me so long to update.

This is the last part.

Martha was sitting on a bench outside, she had her veil off, to reveal that her hair was out, which was also very curly. Behind her the doors were still open, so you could here the music playing from inside.
All of a sudden, Martha could here a "Whoooooo!", she looked behind her and saw Lois and Chloe at the door, with glasses in their hands. Martha laughed.
Lois:(shouts) Come on Martha, what are you doing!?
Chloe:(also shouts) Yeah come on back, you're missing out on all the fun!
Martha:(laughs; shouts too) Maybe later!
Lois:(shouts) Alright! But you don't know what you're missing out on!
Martha:(shouts) I'll see you girls later!
Chloe:(shouts) Ok!
Lois and Chloe go back inside. Martha shook her head as she still laughed.
Martha was watching the night sky, the stars and the moon, just enjoying the view. Just then.......
Lionel: There you are.
Martha turned to Lionel's voice, as he sat down next to her.
Lionel: I've been looking all over for you.
Martha: I'm sorry.
Lionel: What are doing out here?
Lionel and Martha look back at the sky.
Martha: Just enjoying the view, the moon, the stars, it's pretty.
Lionel: It is isn't it?(grins)
Martha:(she and Lionel look back at each other) Are you talking about the night sky or me?
Lionel:(still grinning) Both.
Martha laughs and playfully slaps Lionel.
Martha:(after a while) Thanks for the dances that we had.
Lionel: Your welcome. You know, those were some pretty stunning moves you did back there.
Martha:(giggles) Well, you are married to a dancer.
Lionel:(impressed) Ohhh a dancer.
Martha: Yes. I started dancing at 3.
Lionel: Wow, and you didn't tell me this before because.
Martha: I was, but I wanted to surprise you, wait for a special day.
Lionel: Well this was a lovely surprise.
After a while, another song came on (music)
Martha and Lionel look inside and then back at each other.
Martha: Oh my god I love this song.
Lionel:(stands up; puts out his hands) Well, would you care for another dance? So you can show off those impressive dance moves.
Martha stands up and laughs, and then joins her hands with his.

Martha and Lionel first start off with coming in close to each other and swaying. Then, Lionel and Martha grow apart at arms length and Lionel made Martha turn around.
Then after a while of swaying while they were still at arms length, Martha then let go of Lionel's hands, and while still looking at him in the eyes, she did some bollywood moves. At the same time Lionel turned around while still staring at her, not able to take that grin off his face. Martha couldn't either.
Martha: Ready? Here I come.
Lionel: Wh.....?
Martha: Just grab the back of my arms.
Lionel: Ok.
Lionel held out his arms as Martha turned around and, with her facing the back of Lionel, she just blanced on his hands with her elbows, and did a fan kick with her legs and landed on her feet and faced Lionel again. She then moved up and down with moving her head from side to side.
Lionel: You're just full of surprises aren't you.
Suddenly, Martha stops, and to Lionel's surprise, she does a headstand again, Lionel quickly grabs her legs, and Martha pulled herself up, wraps her arms around Lionel and her legs, Martha unwraps her legs and slides down Lionel a bit.
Martha:(grins) I just love that move.
Martha did some bollywood moves again. After, she turned around, and again facing the back of Lionel, she jumped up and Lionel's arms were around her waist. and they spun around while Martha's legs stretched out even more and more apart.
After a while, Lionel slowly let Martha's feet to go back on the ground, and then Martha turned around to face him, with his arms still around her waist.
Martha grabbed Lionel's hands and slowly unwrapped them from her waist, as she then lifted her left leg behind her.
Lionel had this shocked look as he saw how far Martha could lift her leg.
Lionel:(laughs; grins) Ok, now you're just showing off.
Martha then slowly put her leg down, and to finish off, with grinning at Lionel, Martha went down into the splits, then she raised both hands in the air.
After a while, she grabs Lionel's hands and he pulls her up.
Lionel: Wow.....you are good.
Martha just laughs.

They both sat back down on the bench, and they started talking with the music playing in the background.
Lionel: Where did you learn all of that?
Martha:(laughs) Well.....I learned from the best.....my mother's a dance teacher.
Lionel: And you learned all of that from her?
Martha: Yes and no. My mother was teaching me all the basic steps, like foot work and that.....and then from there I just realised all these dance moves that I did, and just practised them....and ta-dah.
Lionel laughs.
Martha: But I should be asking you. Where did you learn all of that?
Lionel: No, I had no formal training like you. I just did what you asked me to do. But, we should do this more often, so I can be at your level.
Martha then opened her mouth in shock. Lionel suddenly laughed, knowing what Martha thought he might've meant.
Lionel: No, I mean so that I can keep up with you.
Martha: Oh.
After a while of silence, there was another "Whoooooo!" Lionel and Martha turn to look inside, and then they turn around again.
Martha:(mutters; laughs) Lois and Chloe.(out loud) I think that's my calling.
Lionel: Wanna head on back in?
Martha: Nah.....let's just stay out here for a while.
Lionel: Alright. That's fine with me.
There was another long silence, until Lionel turned and looked at Martha. After a while, Martha turned and caught Lionel staring at her. The moon was in between them.
Martha:(smiles) What?
Lionel:(smiles to) You know, I never noticed how beautiful you look without your veil on.
Martha: Really. Why th......
Before Martha could finish her sentence, Lionel gave her a long passionate kiss.

THE END
And you know what that means don't you. My next fic!! cheers Now, there were some in-jokes in this, I hope you picked them, if you don't know what they were/are just ask me. Plus, I hope you have enjoyed this fic as much as I have enjoyed writing it. KISSES!! I love you Cool
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 09, 2009 2:10 pm

WoooooooooooooooooW, this part is incredibly romantic!!!

I'm not a dancer at all, but I like to picture them dancing... it's so sweet!

OMG!!! I can't wait for your next fanfic!!! Razz

ps: Lois and Chloe are so funny! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat May 09, 2009 2:39 pm

I agree with Mony, this part was so romantic!!! And I'll be impatient to read your new fanfic soon!!!!

KISSES!!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3