- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid

2 posters

Go down

Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid Empty Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

It has been almost a year since I planned to make a vid about Martha, Clark and Jonathan.

I want it to be really special and I've already something in my mind.

The song I'd like to use is: I will show you love - Kendall Payne <<< click on the name to listen to the song!

BUT I have big BIG problems to match scenes/lyrics even if I think the song fits a lot them, so I wondered what you think and if you can help me to match lyrics/scenes...Of course, whatever kind of usefull help will be credited at the end/begin of the vid!

And here we go with the lyrics:

I will show you love like I've never loved before
I will go the distance and back for more if you just say the word
'Cause you will come alive again
Call the trying times your friend
Pain that you have suffered through
Never get the best of you
You will hope in something
Won't depend on how you feel
When you call my name, then I will answer, answer
Cause I am on your side
Though the wind and waves
Beat against your faith
You were on my mind
When the world was made
Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
Walk out on the water
You have no control
Scared of every failure
Sacrifice your soul, please let that go
Cause you have climbed an uphill road
You have worn a heavy load
You have cried through endless nights
Nearly giving up the fight
Watch your dreams like fallen stars
Heartache made you who you are
Looking back you see that I've always been there
Cause I am on your side
Beat against your faith
You were on my mind
When the world was made
Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
Where you gonna hide, where you gonna hide from me?
Where you gonna go, where you gonna go that I can't see?
Cause I have heard your cry
And it breaks my heart, for I love you so
I will never lie
This is not the end
There is still a hope
Cause I am on your side
Beat against your faith
You were on my mind
When the world was made
Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child

Thanks so much for your help in advance!!! Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid Lovestruckgj5

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid Empty Re: Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello, me again.
I know I've told you this before, but I will think of scenes for you.

Kisses!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:Hello, me again.
I know I've told you this before, but I will think of scenes for you.

Kisses!! I love you

Thanks, hun!

I really need help!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello my psychic friend Razz (you'll know what I mean about this in a minute)

Well, I have finshed writing down scenes for you for the vid, here they are:

I will show you love like I never loved before
In the Nicodemus episode, the scene where Jonathan openly makes out with Martha in the kitchen (when she's sitting on the counter)

The episode Crusade, when Clark (Kal-El) flies.

Cause you will come alive again
In the episode Insurgence, when Martha comes out of LuthorCorp and leaps onto Jonathan, Clark just watches them.

Before Clark runs away to Metropolis, Martha and Jonathan are in Martha's hospital room, and Martha cries after she loses her baby.

You will hope in something
The first time Clark was on Red Kryptonite, he had taken Lana out, and they were on a bar, and after Clark had just thrown two guys, and he'd just said "Anyone else?"

When you call my name then I will answer, answer
In Legacy, Martha shouts out ('cos Jonathan was falling off the barn roof)

Cause I am on your side
Beat against your faith
In the Pilot episode, Martha, Jonathan and Clark are talking in the kitchen (Martha has just told her boys that she had classes)

You were on my mind
When the world was made
Also in that episode, Martha and Jonathan were in Nell's flower shop, Martha had just rolled her eyes after Nell had just made a comment to her.

Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
Martha and Jonathan's truck had just landed upside down after the meteor shower, and little Clark had just walked up to them, kneeled down and smiles at them.

Walk out on the water
You have no control
In Spirit where Martha (possessed by Dawn Stiles) is dancing around in the kitchen.

Scared of every failure
Pilot episode again. It's where Clark is at the bridge, BEFORE Lex hits him with his car.

Cause you have climbed an uphill road
When Martha and Jonathan went out for their anniversary, Martha is talking to Jonathan, then later kisses him.

You have cried through endless nights
Martha and Jonathan were in the barn after Clark had run away and they were nearly going to lose the farm. Martha had just mentioned that Lana gave her keys to Talon and the room was small, and Martha starts crying, and Jonathan just goes to hug Martha.

Watch your dreams like fallen stars
Clark is looking out of his loft at night (in Bizzaro)

Martha and Clark hug in the episode Hidden where Clark came back from the dead.

In Hourglass, Jonathan and Clark have just saved Martha from being attacked by Harry. Martha had just come to from being unconscious.

Cause I am on your side
Before Jonathan and Martha got out on their anniversary, Clark has his earphones in and Martha is straightening his jacket.

Beat against your faith
After Martha and Jonathan come home in the episode Jitters, Jonathan claps to let Clark know that he has been caught after a party he had.

You were on my mind
When the world was made
Martha and Jonathan had given Clark his own truck, and his parents wave, Martha blows Clark a kiss as he drives off.

Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
In the episode where Martha was reminicing when Clark came to Earth, little Clark was running to Martha, then he was hugging her legs.

The episode where Clark throws his crystal that makes his Fortress Of Solitude.

Clark has jumped down to Jonathan's motorcycle, hops on and drives away from the Kent Farm.

Clark picks up something with his Superhearing (in Gemini)

In Commencement, Martha and Clark stare at each other, because he had just said he's staying behind and not going with his parents, and then Martha and Clark hug.

I will never lie
This is not the end
There is still a hope
In Stray, Jonathan wraps his arms around Martha as he and Martha watch Clark and Ryan play basketball.

Cause I am on your side
In the episode Memoria, the last scene where Martha comes up the stairs to the loft and talks with Clark.

Beat against your faith
In the episode Rouge, Martha, Jonathan and Clark talk in the kitchen after Clark stops a bus with his body, while he was in Metropolis.

You were on my mind
When the world was made
In Fanatic, Martha watches and blows a kiss at Jonathan when the're at his Campaign Rally.

Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
The scene in Jitters where Martha, Jonathan and Clark hug, after his class was held hostage by Earl at LuthorCorp.
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 am

Heyyyy Jess, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
You really helped me a lot to figure it out! *kiss on cheek*
I know I'm asking you to do a lot of work but I'm really glad you're helping me, I love team work! Wink
I'm gonna start making a preview of the video, when it will be finished I'll upload it on utube and send it to you so you can watch it and help me with some details or giving me suggestions (if you want)!
Let me check part by part, mostly I'm just saying they are great but I'm not sure about some of them:

I will show you love like I never loved before
In the Nicodemus episode, the scene where Jonathan openly makes out with Martha in the kitchen (when she's sitting on the counter)

Aww, it works... I always laugh when I watch this scene, because Clark's face is Shocked ... Razz

The episode Crusade, when Clark (Kal-El) flies.

The first part is GOOD, but I'd change the scene when there's "back for more if you just say the word", maybe I should use the end of Crusade in the caves... what do you think?

Cause you will come alive again
In the episode Insurgence, when Martha comes out of LuthorCorp and leaps onto Jonathan, Clark just watches them.

I'm not really sure about this part... but among all my ideas your idea is the best... Let me think...

Before Clark runs away to Metropolis, Martha and Jonathan are in Martha's hospital room, and Martha cries after she loses her baby.

Absolutely perfect, I agree!

1)You will hope in something
The first time Clark was on Red Kryptonite, he had taken Lana out, and they were on a bar, and after Clark had just thrown two guys, and he'd just said "Anyone else?"

2)When you call my name then I will answer, answer
In Legacy, Martha shouts out ('cos Jonathan was falling off the barn roof)

3)Cause I am on your side
Beat against your faith
In the Pilot episode, Martha, Jonathan and Clark are talking in the kitchen (Martha has just told her boys that she had classes)

4)You were on my mind
When the world was made
Also in that episode, Martha and Jonathan were in Nell's flower shop, Martha had just rolled her eyes after Nell had just made a comment to her

5)Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
Martha and Jonathan's truck had just landed upside down after the meteor shower, and little Clark had just walked up to them, kneeled down and smiles at them.

1) Good choices! I love you
2) It works great! Wink
3) Yep, Amazing!
4) Ditto, best choice!
5) Good!

Walk out on the water
You have no control
In Spirit where Martha (possessed by Dawn Stiles) is dancing around in the kitchen.

Uhm, the part "walk out on the water" could be matched when Clark saves Lex and Jonathan went to take him home... what do you think?
You matched "You have no control" perfectly!

Scared of every failure
Pilot episode again. It's where Clark is at the bridge, BEFORE Lex hits him with his car.

I'm not really convinced by this part... I mean it's a long part I can put something else not only the scene you mentioned...

1)Cause you have climbed an uphill road
When Martha and Jonathan went out for their anniversary, Martha is talking to Jonathan, then later kisses him.

2)You have cried through endless nights
Martha and Jonathan were in the barn after Clark had run away and they were nearly going to lose the farm. Martha had just mentioned that Lana gave her keys to Talon and the room was small, and Martha starts crying, and Jonathan just goes to hug Martha

3)Watch your dreams like fallen stars
Clark is looking out of his loft at night (in Bizzaro)

1)Good, ok!
2)Word, perfect match!
3)Cute match, I didn't thought about this scene, but it works!

Martha and Clark hug in the episode Hidden where Clark came back from the dead.

YEAAAAAAAAAH, but if there'll be time I want to add the hug between clark and jonathan and flashback about the funeral scene...

In Hourglass, Jonathan and Clark have just saved Martha from being attacked by Harry. Martha had just come to from being unconscious.

Ops..my only problem with this part is that I have not the clips of the episode to use to make vids Embarassed Laughing

1)Cause I am on your side
Before Jonathan and Martha got out on their anniversary, Clark has his earphones in and Martha is straightening his jacket

2)Though the wind and waves
Beat against your faith
After Martha and Jonathan come home in the episode Jitters, Jonathan claps to let Clark know that he has been caught after a party he had.

1) LOL Tom was SO funny! Great choice!
2) HAHA, I miss so much this old times... BTW it works!

You were on my mind
When the world was made
Martha and Jonathan had given Clark his own truck, and his parents wave, Martha blows Clark a kiss as he drives off.

It's great, but I don't remember the episode... what it called Slumber? Suspect

Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
In the episode where Martha was reminicing when Clark came to Earth, little Clark was running to Martha, then he was hugging her legs.

The episode where Clark throws his crystal that makes his Fortress Of Solitude.

Clark has jumped down to Jonathan's motorcycle, hops on and drives away from the Kent Farm.

All this 3 are perfect!

Clark picks up something with his Superhearing (in Gemini)
Do you mean this scene?
Martha/Clark/Jonathan Vid Normal_gemini548

In Commencement, Martha and Clark stare at each other, because he had just said he's staying behind and not going with his parents, and then Martha and Clark hug.

Well metched, the scene was heartbreaking by Martha's POV.

I will never lie
This is not the end
There is still a hope
In Stray, Jonathan wraps his arms around Martha as he and Martha watch Clark and Ryan play basketball.

For "I will never lie" I thought I could use the final funny scene on Spell where Jonathan found a bra and Clark tried to explain...
"This is not the end" the final scene on Covenant where Clark is taken by Jor-el, Jonathan is in the cave and Martha saw the kryptonian symbol burning on the field... The last phrase is excellent!

Cause I am on your side
In the episode Memoria, the last scene where Martha comes up the stairs to the loft and talks with Clark.

Perfect!

Beat against your faith
In the episode Rouge, Martha, Jonathan and Clark talk in the kitchen after Clark stops a bus with his body, while he was in Metropolis.

I have to find the episode, but it would match a lot, let's see if I can find the episode!

You were on my mind
When the world was made
In Fanatic, Martha watches and blows a kiss at Jonathan when the're at his Campaign Rally.

Trust in me my child,
Trust in me my child
The scene in Jitters where Martha, Jonathan and Clark hug, after his class was held hostage by Earl at LuthorCorp

No probs with these!

Thanks Again!

I can't wait to start the vid!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Firstly let me just say....I am very happy that you love what I chose Very Happy , I thought you might've liked the scene where Jonathan was openly making out with Martha in the kitchen, Razz ....and you just knew that I was going to choose a scene from my favourite episode didn't you. LOL!

Now.....for "i will go the distance and back for more if you just say the word", I was thinking of the part where Clark(Kal-El) bend his knees then he takes off, or when he was flying towards the plane and ripped off the door, but what you said about the caves is great.

"walk out on the water" um....I was thinking of keeping the scene that I have with "you have no control".....however, you gave me the idea of when the song goes "you have no control" you can put Martha's 'shimmy' in......is that ok?

I KNOW....with "scared of every failure" you can put in the scene I mentioned....and "sacrifice your soul, please let that go" if you have something you can put that in. Have you?

"looking back you see that I've always been there"......oh no, you don't have the clips, bummer.

The scene I used for "You were on my mind. When the world was made".....yes, it is from Slumber.

The scene where I chose Clark picks up something with his Superhearing, and you asked "Did you mean this scene?" and you sent that photo.....yes I did mean that.

For "I will never lie"....that's great! Honestly, I never really thought about that.....and I forgot abot that Razz "This is not the end" the scene where Martha saw the kryptonian symbol in the field.

Can't wait to see how the vid turns out! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down