- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... Empty DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Saeshmea Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:15 am

Destiny - 1

A little orchestra was playing a sweet melody as all the guests drunk and dance in that big living room of the Clark's mansion. It was their yearly Christmas party. All the renowned people of Metropolis were there… Also Lionel Luthor, a man who a few years ago was nobody, and now was a millionaire able to control everything.
From the stairs suddenly came a young red-haired lady wearing a long red dress and a diamond bracelet which matched with the rings that their hair covered.
“Who’s here, Will?” asked Lionel to Mr. Clark as his eyes gazed her sapphires.
“She’s my daughter” said William Clark “She’s just came from Europe, I sent her there to continue her law studies with a master”
“So she followed your steps” said as he contemplated her descend from the heaven.
“Sure… she’s going to be a great lawyer now that she’s back…”
“I imagine that as great as you…” he stood on his tiptoes to follow her red-hair move among the crowd in the room.
“She’ll be better than be… she’s very clever… She graduated with the best marks… She’s even better than any of my employees in the lawyer’s office…” continued telling Mr. Clark without notice Lionel’s game.
“Hi dad” said her when she finally reached them.
“Hello sweetheart… I love to see you finally here… Let me introduce yourself to…”
“Lionel Luthor…” said him taking her hand and leaving the touch of her lips on it “Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you” she said removing her hand “I’m Martha Clark… but my father must have already told you, anyway…”
“Martha…” repeated Lionel on a whisper “He didn’t said your name… it’s really nice… like you look tonight…” said him.
“Thanks. If you excuse me, I’ll leave…” said her walking again among the crowd.
“Come on… you like her… are you going to let her leave?” asked Mr. Clark.
“But…”
“She doesn’t know mostly of the people’s here… she’s not going to meet anyone…” pointed William Clark as his hand pushed Lionel to the directions she left. He thought that if he could arrange a relationship between his daughter and the richest man in that party he would become the happiest man in the world.

“Mrs. Clark!” shouted Lionel trying to go out the crowd. Martha listened to him and offered her hand to help him. “I’m sorry… Your father told me that you’ve just come back, but… he missed talked about your future… Do you already have any work offer?”
“No…” said her as they talked to the bar “My father wants me to work in the office with him, but…” her steps stopped at the same time that her words.
“What?” asked him removing some hairs from her face to admire it better.
“Don’t say it to him, please… I’m a little tired of do what he asks me to do all the time… Can you imagine how it would be if he employee me?”
“What if I offer to work for me?” asked him.
“Are you joking?”
“No… I have a company that has grown really fast and it stills doing… I really need some help…”
“I’m sure you have a full lawyer’s office at your service…”
“I do… but they work for my company… I need someone to work hand in hand… like an assistance… someone able to help me with my decisions…”
“Someone to give you a second point of view…”
“Right that!” he exclaimed “Would you like to be her?”
“No”
“Why not?” he asked surprised.
“Because you haven’t ask me any reference, any document… you haven’t even tried to know my knowledge about big companies and you’re already giving me a job!”
“Well… I just wanted to trust your father when he said that you would be better than him but… what if we meet tomorrow and I do a personal interview for the job?”
“I’m not sure…”
“Here’s my office…” said him giving her a business card “I’ll be waiting you at… seven o’clock… ok?”
“Ok” she answered taking the card.
“Oh… and Merry Christmas!” said him leaving her. And when he turned round he found a smile on her face, a beautiful smile able to hypnotize him and let him unconscious for a few seconds.
“Lionel… Lionel!” asked Mr. Kent once and again as Lionel had his look lost on the place where the young red-haired had been a few seconds ago.
“What’s the matter?” asked him quickly.
“What’s the matter with you, man!? You seemed to be sleeping… are you ok?”
“I think so…” he whispered sighing hard.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope you’ve enjoyed the introduction to this hoping fic… as you already know it will try to show a Mionel relationship without Martha ever marrying Jonathan… try to enjoy it… KISSES!!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:29 am

Wow...they're sooo cute!
If I didn't know anything about Lionel and Martha, I would have been sure that they were gonna be a great couple reading this start!!!
I can't wait for more... I want to know how they will interact...this is gonna be super, I know! I love you I love you I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university... Empty Re: DESTINY - Things would have been really different if Martha had never met Jonathan in university...

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 am

I love it!! bounce
A Mionel relationship right from the start, YAY!!! And Martha's a lawyer Shocked
Can't wait for morrrrrrrreeee!!!
Like IrisMn, I can't wait to see how they interact either.

Kisses! I love you I love you I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Destiny - 2

Three years far from that city weren’t enough to forget how prisoner she’d felt there… maybe that job would give her the opportunity to get free from her father’s will... She just wanted to live her own life… she was twenty-five years old! She was old enough to stop obeying her father’s wishes.
She had that card on her hand, the one that Lionel Luthor had given her the last night, as she walked into the Luthor Corp’s hall.
It already was seven o’clock… she’d taken a taxi and she was being late because of the traffic. But that wasn’t putting her in hurry… she walked slowly, as if she wasn’t sure where to go… it wasn’t exactly that… the matter was that she wasn’t sure to go in… She asked for Mr. Luthor’s office, and the receptionist said it was in the top, so she took the elevator.
A large corridor was waiting her, its right wall was all made of crystal, and the city of Metropolis was under her feet… it was wonderful, the night was coming and it was full of little lights from the streets and the cars, people looked really little from there… What was she exactly doing there? That work was too much for her! She stepped back, and pushed the elevator bottom to go down again, when a hand touched her shoulder.
“I hope you aren’t leaving without come into my office…” said the last-night-man’s voice.
Her hand was trembling. She turned round and found his brown curls in front of her eyes.
“Hello, Mr. Luthor” she said.
“Good evening, Mrs. Clark… so… would you like to come with me?” he said offering his arm to her hand.
“Well… I was really leaving…” she sight.
“Why?”
“I… I wasn’t wrong coming here… this job can’t be for me…”
“I think it’s me who should decide this… What if we go to my office and do that interview as we drink some coffee… after it… you’ll be able to leave…”
Martha didn’t answer, but hold her arm and followed him. The crystal doors opened on its own, behind his desk, the same crystal wall showed the city under their feet. They sat on the couch after Lionel asked a coffee and a tea to his secretary, and they began to talk about Martha’s studies, and the job’s requirements.

Some time later they were talking about world’s economy when Martha realized it was nearly nine o’clock.
“Oh my god, it’s too late!” she exclaimed “I hope I haven’t taken too much time from you work just talking about economy and politic…”
“No… sure you haven’t… It was lovely to talk to a woman as intelligent as you…” said him making her blush “I have an idea… what if we continue our chat having dinner together?”
“I’m not sure… It’s late and my father’s waiting me… Haven’t you anybody waiting you at home?”
“No… my son’s spending the Christmas with his grandparents, so I’m totally yours…” she giggled because his last words.
“So… you have a son…?” asked as she took her bag and jacket and they went out the office.
“Yeah… Lex’s nearly seven years old… he’s very intelligent and he’ll be my successor in this pretty Luthor empire that I’m building…” they were crossing the corridor and the elevator’s door was already opened.
“He seems to be the apple of your eyes…” she said smiling “What about his mother?”
“Lillian dead last year” his voice became serious “She was a wonderful woman… She would really like you… she always was smiling… like you” said as they went out the elevator.
Outside there was a limousine. Lionel opened the door to her.
“I really can’t have dinner with you today…” said her.
“Ok… but let me take you at home…” he playfully begged.
Without answer she went into the limousine.
“But you have to promise me that you’ll accept the dinner for another day…” he said.
“Alright… whatever you want…” she smiled, as she did the day before, and his heart began to beat faster suddenly as a smile appeared on his face too “Are you ok?” she asked noticing his blocked.
“Yeah, yeah… sorry…” apologized him.
When the car stopped he went out first to help her to go out.
“So… what about the job?” asked him “Have I to make some place for you in the office?”
“I should think about it… I still not being sure…”
“Really? What else can I do to convince you?” he asked really interested on it. She giggled hiding her face behind her hair, but didn’t answer. “What if you come a few days…? a couple weeks… you can try the job, and you decide if you stay or not…”
“You’ll not stop until I say yes… will you?”
“I won’t…”
“Alright…” she smiled “When do you want me to start?”
“Oh! Really?! Fine… what about tomorrow?”
“Tomorrow!” exclaimed her.
“Oh… silly me… it’s too early… you decide…”
“No… tomorrow’s perfect… at nine?” she said.
“Sure…” he said preparing to go into the car again “Fine…” he was smiling wildly “It will be very nice to have you in my office…” he sat down but still the door open a while “So… see you tomorrow…”
“See you then” she said walking to the door “Bye!” she exclaimed turning round to him again. And then she run to the door with a big smile on her face, very happy because she had a work… a work on an important company with a wonderful man.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 am

That's woooonderful!
I like this young version of Martha...she's so sweet and cute!
Well, I also like the young version of Lionel...but it's too obvious I like him! Razz
So we have a chibi Lex...aww, so sweet! Poor Lex anyway... his first xmas after his mom's dead and his father is not with him... Rolling Eyes He's the same bad father! No LOL
Keep on writing!!! PLZ!
I'm totally hooked by this storyline!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:27 am

That big smile on her face at the end said it all....she's in love already.
I also loved how Lionel kept on not giving up, until Martha took the job rabbit Talk about desperatation Razz
Can't wait for more!!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

First update!! Razz
It's not too long... but it's... strange... well... you'll see and I hope you'll tell if you've enjoyed it... .. .

Destiny - 3

A few days later Martha was signing her contract in Lionel’s office.
“What if we celebrate that you’ve finally accepted the job going to dinner together?” said him taking the papers from her hands.
“We already have a dinner tonight… with the Japanese company” she smiled mischievously.
“Well… I meant something more…” he said.
“I understood… we’ll talk about it another day, ok, Mr. Luthor?” said she as she walked out.
“I’ll pick you up at six tonight” he said before she left.
“I know… you said it before…”
When she was waiting for the elevator, it opens the door to let a little red-haired boy go out alone.

Martha was driving home when the mobile phone rang, she couldn’t answer it but she found Lionel’s name on the screen when she parked the car, so she called him immediately.
“Hi… What’s the matter, Mr. Luthor?” she asked playfully when he answered.
“I’m sorry… but I’ll not be able to go to the dinner tonight…”
“What happened?” she asked.
“My son has come to my office after you left… he’s run off from his grandparent’s house… I’ve just called them, and it seems that they’ve argued… it wasn’t anything important… but I can’t find any kangaroo as late... ”
“But the Luthor Corp. will lose millions if we cancel the meeting with the Japanese…” said her.
“I know… that’s why I called you… You must go there on your own…”
“I can’t do that!” she laughed
“You can”
“No… You must go there…” she said “I will look after your son… I like children…”
“Not children like Lex… he’s…”
“Naughty?” she giggled.
“Yeah”
“All kid’s are at his age… give me your address… I’ll be there immediately and I’ll manage with him as you save your employee’s salary…”

A half an hour later Martha drove into a castle’s garden. Lionel was waiting her in the front door with the red-haired boy she found in the elevator next to him.
“Hello little Luthor” she said to the kid “How do you do?”
Lionel looked at him, hoping his son to be as ugly as he always was… but there was something on her really special, because he couldn’t believe that his son was really letting that woman to kiss his cheek.
“How do you do, Mrs. Clark?” he answered.
“He’s so kind…” she said to Lionel as they went in.
“That’s because you’re an angel… I swear you that he never let anybody to kiss him…”
“I told you that I love children” she smiled as Lex looked for her hand to walked to the dinning room, where a meal was waiting them both.
“I’ve asked the cooker to make the supper… if you’re hungry later or you need anything… as you were in your home… the servant’s will help you with whatever you need” then he turned to his son “Be a good boy with Mrs. Clark, ok, Lex?”
“Yeah, dad” he answered without leave Martha’s hand.
“He’ll be an angel… you’ll see…” she smiled as he left. “What if we supper now and then we go to your room to tell some stories before go to bed?”
“That sounds great!!” exclaimed little Lex as they sat on the table.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 am

I love it!!!

Aww.....how cute. Martha and little Lex. Well, we all know how Martha loves children, but there's something bugging me here.....will Martha be able to have children now?

I'll be waiting for the next part!

Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 am

She's special... Little Lex is charmed by Martha Surprised
I wonder if he will still be a good boy after Lionel will be outside the Luthor mansion. Cool
I'm sure he will, if not because Martha's special, he would just to oppose Lionel. Laughing
Anyway I see all the chances for this fanfic to be a never-ending fanfic, don't you? Wink
Well...maybe not Razz

Anyway it's not strange, why did you say that? Neutral

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 am

IrisMn wrote:Anyway it's not strange, why did you say that? Neutral

I don't know... maybe I thought it would be weird to see Lex as kind with somebody... but he's a kid, so it's not as strange... .. . anyway I'll update it soon and... i would like it to be a not ending fic but, I think it won't be...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:will Martha be able to have children now?

She won't because she wasn't able to have children before the meteor shower, but she doesn't know yet, because she's never tried to have, so... after your question I'm realizing that maybe IrisMn is right when she says that she's seeing a not ending fic here Razz Anyway, I'm thinking on a way to make her be able to have children... I'm don't know if Lionel could pay the best doctors to cure her, because I'm sure that Jonathan and she tried everything, instead they hadn't a lot of money, to find a solution... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Destiny - 4

Lionel tried to come in making no noise. He went upstairs and found his son angelically sleeping under his sheets, and the young Mss. Clark resting next to him, embracing his seven-year body. They looked really sweet and he didn’t want to wake up any of them, but Martha opened her eyes weakly because of the light that was coming from the corridor.
“Hi…” she said “How was the dinner?”
“It was great… the Japanese company has accepted the contract…”
“Fine…” she said standing from the bed and quietly going out the room.
“Has he been a good boy?”
“He’s been an angel, Mr. Luthor… really…” she smiled totally awake, closing the room’s door to not wake the kid up.
“You’ve baby-sat for my son… you can call me just Lionel…” he said “… if you wish…”
“Ok, Lionel… you can call me Martha, as well, so…” she blushed as they went downstairs.
“Are you hungry?”
“No… the dinner was delicious…” said her.
“Would you like anything to drink? Or maybe you just want to go home…”
“No… a drink would be fine” she smiled as she’d done in the party… Lionel’s legs trembled as his heart began to beat faster and his hands shacked as well… “Are you a which?” he asked gazing her eyes deeply.
“What?” she asked giggling but not understanding.
“Well… it’s just that… when you smile… the time seems to stop and I can see nothing but your eyes… and I can listen nothing but your giggle… Is as if you could charm me just with your smile…”
“I…” she blushed not knowing what to say or what to do… “I’ll serve those drinks…” said her taking the bottle from his hand and putting some vine in both glasses.

“I’m sorry” he said after a while of silence “I put you nervous with my comment…”
“No… well… you did, but… it was lovely…” her eyes looked up to stare his eyes, and he came closer caressing her shoulder as his lips tried to found hers.
His lips were as a magnet attracting hers to them, but he was her boss… and he was years older than her… but how many years? Maybe just a few… five, six? Thoughts were too fast in her mind to understand every thing she was feeling… so she stopped, she step back, and excusing herself… she left.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it's a short part, but it's better than wait more time to update Razz I'll try to post something else tonight Wink KISSES!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:58 pm

It was really sweet!

Really stunning!!!

I love to read about them so young... Thanks for this lovely update! I love you I love you I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 am

This was really wonderful!

I like reading about them where they're sooo young too! Wink

Can't wait for more!!

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 am

Any chance for another little update?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

*puppy eyes*

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 am

I'm really sorry about not updating... I... I'm passing a really bad moment right now and... I'm not able to write a love fic... I would destroy it... som give me just a couple more days to calm down and return to myself again... .. . I'm really sorry... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

Saeshmea wrote:I'm really sorry about not updating... I... I'm passing a really bad moment right now and... I'm not able to write a love fic... I would destroy it... som give me just a couple more days to calm down and return to myself again... .. . I'm really sorry... .. .

Don't be sorry for anything... Actually I'm sorry that you're having such a bad time... but if you need help, though we don't really know each other, I'd be happy to help you in some way... so just tell me if you need talking or just an impartial opinion... I hope you to be alright soon.

Kisses

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah.....me too
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Destiny - 5

He went to the office an hour earlier than usually, but he just walked around his table waiting for his secretary to tell him that the young lady who the night before had run away from his house had arrived.
The phone rang.
“Yeah?”
“Mss. Clark’s walking out the elevator, Mr. Luthor…” told the woman before Lionel run out his office to find the red-haired in the corridor.

“Hi…” he said shyly trying to not show his nerves.
“Good morning, Mr. Luthor…” said her walking into her office.
“Didn’t I tell you yesterday to call me Lionel…?” he asked smiling and following her steps in.
“You did…” said her leaving her bag on the table and trying to not look his eyes “But we’re in the office, now and…”
“You still able to call me Lionel here… if you want, of course… any way… I would really like to call you by your name…” he said from her back and putting a hand on the table to not let her move “…Martha” his voice entered on her ear and it was a charm… anything he had asked during that time she would obey.
“Mr Luthor… that’s not right…” she said turning round to face him when she came back to herself “I mean… you’re my boss… and I’m your…”
Maybe if she hadn’t been as concentrated on her words she would have noticed Lionel lips approaching to hers and they hadn’t kissed… but they did… and she closed her eyes to taste better the flavor of his mouth on hers… and he brushed her hair with his fingers and hold her head to don’t let her stop that dreaming moment. But she didn’t try to do that…
“What about if we have that dinner together today?” he asked when they stopped to breath.
“To…” he didn’t let her continue… he caressed her lips with his finger and kissed them again… softer this time.
“I’ll be waiting you in the limousine after work… I don’t accept a no…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know… this is maybe the shorter part I’ve ever written for any of my fanfics… but I haven’t more time to continue… and I neither want to wait more to update Destiny… so… I’m sorry… but I’m sure that you’ve loved this part Very Happy I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Of course I loved this part!

It was great.

Can't wait to see how Lionel and Martha having dinner together turns out Very Happy

Kisses I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

FINALLY Lionel kissed her!

It has been so worthy to wait!

"I don't accept a no" <<< it sound so Lionel!!! So it sounds great! Laughing

BTW... I think there's something about Lionel that you've not told us yet and just to be clear I'm asking you:
Did Lionel kill his parents to built the LuthorCorp or he find another way?

Alright maybe you can't answer me yet or maybe yes, I don't know...lol

I can't wait for a longer update!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:28 pm

IrisMn wrote:BTW... I think there's something about Lionel that you've not told us yet and just to be clear I'm asking you:
Did Lionel kill his parents to built the LuthorCorp or he find another way?

If I'm not wrong in the series it seems that he did... I've been thinking on this... It would be too easy to just say that he needn't do that etc... but I'm not sure that Martha would forgive him something like that... .. .
The truth is that in any new part I write I'm seeing closer the possibility of do a really long fic... .. . 'Cause I've also thought on writte about a meteor shower with Clark comming to the earth... but not being find by Martha... well... if I decide to writte it... you'll see what happen... .. .

Any way... REALLY THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!! I love them!!! I'll try to writte something else today... KISSES!!! Very Happy
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 am

Maybe...and I said maybe I understood your point about Clark to be find and grown by someone else... It could change completely his future, I guess... am I right? Surprised bounce <<< If this is your idea, plz don't hesitate and write it! lol

Right yesterday I was watching Lineage and I said myself "cut off Jonathan, put Martha and Lionel together with the two little Clark and Lex"...who, between Lionel and Martha, would influence more the two boys, the good side of Martha or the not-always-good side of Lionel? Out-of-topic but your post reminded me on this thought! Rolling Eyes

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

It's a long part... but I had time today... In my point o view... it's a really sweet part... but I'll let you to say it Razz KISSES I love you

Destiny - 6

“I’m really glad to see you with somebody like Lionel Luthor, Martha... he’ll be a good man for you…”
“Dad… we’re just going out for dinner… nothing else…” said Martha before close her bedroom’s door leaving her father in the corridor. She hated to see him as happy because of her date… Usually she would have cancelled the dinner and forgotten the man, just to make unhappy her father… but this time it was different because she really liked Lionel, so… instead she was making her father as much happy… she dressed herself with the most beautiful dress on her guard robe - a shiny beige one that covered her legs until her knees and let everyone to gaze the fair skin of her back -, put on her feet the highest heels she had – an amazing pair of gold material shoes -, and curled her hair until it fell like a cascade on her shoulders. She even took her mother’s rubies’ earrings from her old jewel case.

As he walked his way from the limousine to the mansion’s door Lionel couldn’t believe that he really was as nervous as in his first date at the high school… But when he saw that perfect body coming down the stairs wearing that wonderful dress that made her red hair shine more than ever, the nerves run away…
“Hi…” she said as shyly as he had done that morning.
“Hi” he answered unable to took his eyes away from the smile that never disappears on her lips. When she was already in the hall he offered his arm to her and they walked out together without say anything else… just giggling and gazing each other.
“Have a nice time!” exclaimed Mr. Clark from the frame of the door stopping that idyllic moment. But neither of the in-lovers answered.

The restaurant was in the top of one of the highest buildings in the city, so they were able to see Metropolis under their feet as they had dinner. A helicopter was waiting for them in the flat roof.
“Have you ever flown above the city?”
“Not by helicopter…” she said as he helped her to go up.
“We can see your house from here” he pointed the Clark’s mansion not too far from they were “We can take you there now if you’re tired… but it would be a pity to end the night right now…” said him staring at her eyes looking for the answered he wished to hear there. But it was a little further down, on her lips, that kissed his to make him know that she neither wanted to stop the evening as early.

After have crossed the full city through the air, they arrived to the Luthor mansion.
“I’ll take you at home later…” said Lionel taking her coat and leaving it on the living room’s couch.
“Don’t worry… I’ll talk with my boss tomorrow and he will understand…” she joked serving some vine on a couple of glasses.
“If he doesn’t I will convinced him, don’t worry…” he laughed taking the vine and then they kissed.
“This night have been wonderful…” said Martha while they sat down.
“ ‘Have been’? Don’t you think that it can be even better?” asked him smiling mischievously.
“Well… it was just a way to talk…” said her leaving the glass on the coffee table and sitting astride on his tights as her hands undid her shirt’s bottoms and their mouths shared wildly their saliva.
“Oh Martha… I’ve wished this since the moment you came down at the Christmas party…” said Lionel as his fingers went to her back looking for some bottoms or a zip or a way to take off that dress from her curves. She suddenly stopped him.
“But you’re not going to forget me after do it… do you?”
“What kind of madman would be able to take you away from his mind?” asked him trying to concentrate on just look her eyes and not the body he was going to undress “No, Martha… I don’t… I’ll never forget you even if you ask it to me…”
That words touched her enough to let his hands continue with their game, and she kissed him deeply as her thoughts showed her how happy they could be together, then her lips slide to his neck. Lionel had just found the zip of Martha’s dress - right under her left arm - when she stopped her lips way on his neck.
“What’s on?” asked him stopping too.
“We have a visit…” said her gazing the kid who had just came into the living room.
“I’ve had made a pee on my bed…” said the little red-haired boy nearly crying.
“Oh, Lex…” said Lionel turning round after Martha stood up from him “You can go to the guest’s rooms today…”
“Oh, Lionel!” exclaimed Martha “Come here, sweetie… what’s the matter? Have you had a nightmare?” she asked when the kid said on her lap. He nodded “Tell me and we’ll see how we can solution it…”
“There was a big monster following and throwing big green stones to me… I tried to run… but I couldn’t…” Martha embraced him hardly.
“What if I walk you to your bed and we both try to sleep…”
“But…” began Lionel but her look stopped his words.
“But my bed is wet, now…” said the kid.
“That’s true… alright… what if we all go to daddy’s bed…” she smiled and Lex did too… but not Lionel.
“I don’t agree…”
“We doesn’t matter it…” she laughed giving the boy to his father and Lionel had to take him to the bed on his arms.

A few minutes later Lex was lying on his father’s bed between him and the red-haired lady who baby-sat him the last night. And Martha took Lionel’s arm to make him hug his son… Lex felt really safety on his father’s embrace, and Lionel felt himself special being as close to that kid who had his own blood… but since his mother dead Lionel rarely showed any kind of love for him… that was why Lex loved that new woman on their lives… she let him to feel his father as his dad and not as the businessman who let him on his grandparent’s for Christmas.

“Maybe I should leave now…” said Martha raisin a little… but the kid took her arm and pulled her on the bed again.
“No!” exclaimed both Luthors at the same time.
“You can’t leave now…” pointed Lionel.
“Stay” begged Lex with sleepy voice.
Without a word, just smiling sweetly, Martha laid again and hugged that lovely kid as her dreams asked herself if her own sons would be like him.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Sweet!

Sweet!

Sweet!

Imagining the three of them together sleeping such as a family on the bed is beautifully sweet!

I loved the really last part when she's trying to image if her sons would be like him...it's so lovely!

I like that Martha is trying to help Lionel to build again a good father/son relationship... I like that she's trying to open his heart... and I'm happy that Lex felt comfortable with Martha... A woman like Martha was probably exactly what he needed in that hard time... poor little boy...

Please update soon if you can!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next