- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVING IN THE DARKNESS

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LOVING IN THE DARKNESS - Page 2 Empty Re: LOVING IN THE DARKNESS

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm so sorry!! I've been too long without updating this fic... honestly... even I didn't know how to continue it, I almost forget it thinking it was already finish... .. . KISSES!!! I love you

Loving in the darkness - 9

Somewhere in the city two man where arguing.
“He’s not dead! What the hell are we going to do? If they find us now they’re able to send us to prison not just for the robbery… also to try to kill him!”
“Calm down, Bobby… our friend’s really bad… the newspaper say that it’s impossible that he survive after tonight… he’ll not be able to recognize us…”
“What about the red-haired?”
“The blind ginger?” he laughed “Oh, com’on, Bob… she’s not going to recognize us… she didn’t saw us!”

Meanwhile, in the hospital, two policemen approached to Clark and Martha, who were in the corridor waiting the doctor to leave the room where Lionel was.
“Good morning” said them at the same time.
“What’s up, agents?” asked Clark.
“We think we know who did this to Mr. Luthor…”
“Who?!” exclaimed Martha.
“The same couple who robbed the bank and kidnapped you a few weeks ago…”
“Why do you think it?” asked Clark.
“We’d almost find them in Mexico, but our informers had told us that it seem they’ve come back to the USA…”
“And why have they done this?”
“Well… vengeance… Mr. Luthor betrayed them reporting what happened to the police… or maybe just to make sure nobody would recognize them if the police finally found them…”
“But I can… I could recognize their voiced…”
“I’m sorry ma’am… but there’s not enough with the voiced…” the policemen left and Martha asked Clark to take her to her doctor’s office.
“What’s on your mind, mom?”
“Lionel’s dying in that room for my fault… I have to do something…”
“It’s not your fault…” but Martha ignored her son’s words.
“Clark… I want to do the operation…”
“What?”
“I want my sight back… I need my eyesight back!”
“Whatever you’re going to do, nor me, and nor Lionel, will let you to do it, mom…”
“I don’t matter… take me to the doctor’s office or I’ll find it on my own!” Clark obeyed… he wasn’t sure what his mother had on mind… but he was happy to listen she was going to do that operation.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm

You have to be sorry... you made me burst into tears updating so late... I told you LOVING IN THE DARKNESS - Page 2 Cry LOVING IN THE DARKNESS - Page 2 SNIF

And more... I'm still hanging on...sniff... Lionel is still risking to die... sniff
Alright... Martha has something in her mind but...
I don't want to think about what could happen meanwhile No

I hope all will be solved soon...

I want our lovers happily together Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 pm

What's Martha going to do. Can't wait to know what she's going to do.
I thought she already had an operation scratch
Anyway....update soon.
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi girls!! I had absolutely forgotten this fic... I'm sorry... I've seen it today and I've been nearly two weeks without update, so I thought it was time to do it... Very Happy It will end soon, 'cause I have some ideas in mind for a totally mionel fanfic Razz and I want to write it... but after finish almost this one and A really dark night... KISSES!!!

Loving in the darkness - 10

A few days later

“The millionaire and owner of the biggest company of the USA, Lionel Luthor, still in coma and near death in the Metropolis’ Hospital after be the victim of an attempt to his own limousine…” the TV reporter was talking “… the police suspect from two men who the Senator Kent, blind since a car accident, will be able to recognize from their voices…” somebody came into the room “… the police has also said that they know that the two men, who’re the same that robbed the Metropolis’ bank a weeks ago, are now in the city planning to run away again…” Clark put off the TV.
“Hi, mom”
“Hi, honey… how’s him?” asked her leaving her bag on a chair and walking towards the bed.
“He’s like yesterday…” said him sadly.
“Well… this is better than if he’d got worst…” she kissed his forehead.
“What about you?”
“The doctor has said I’m fine, my sight’s improving quickly than he hoped after the operation… but I still not seeing anything else than shadows…”
“They’ve just said it on the news… Do you think they’d listened to it?”
“They did…” answered her sitting down.
“Mom… are you sure of what you’re doing? I mean… you’re risking to be killed!”
“Lionel’s dying because I asked him to report those men, Clark… It’s my time to risk something for him… After listen that I can also recognize them they’ll come to kill me… as they did with Lionel… they can’t know that I can see, now… After saw them once I’ll be able to recognize them on the trial and put their asses on prison…”
“Mom!” yelled Clark after listen her expression.
“I’m sorry… but look at him, honey… he’s been in this bed for days without any response… I just want those guys to pay for what they’d done…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm

"Ill be able to recognize them on the trail and put their asses in prison" lol! That was funny!!

Go Martha Razz Razz

After reading that, I can just imagine Martha kicking some major ass!! LOL

KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat May 09, 2009 1:59 pm

I hope Lionel will get better, it's just so sad he's in coma Crying or Very sad

I hope everything will go in the right way with Martha's plan!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Loving in the darkness - 11

Martha left the hospital alone, with her stick – she still playing as if she was totally blind - and walked to the park, but Clark was following her from a prudent distance… they hoped the robbers to attack her soon, so after saw them she’d just need to shout ‘help’ and Clark would run to her.
That day nothing happened so Martha came back to the hospital to stay the night next to Lionel.
Early in the morning a doctor came in and asked Martha to leave the room… right when she was opening the door she felt a gun on her back.
“I’ll describe you the situation, ma’am…” that voice “…there’s a gun aiming you and I’ll shoot it if you don’t obey… now… walk” it was the strong voice that wanted to kill her the first time.
In the corridor she could see the shadow of a short bald man, but she couldn’t see him really well.

A while later Clark came into the room but Martha wasn’t there.
“Where’s…?” before he could say anything a coughing made him turn round “Lionel?!”
“…a doctor came…” said him weakly.
“Oh my god! Lionel you’re back!!”
“…your mother left with him…”
“With the doctor?!”
“Yes… I saw them right when they closed the door…” he coughed again and Clark disappeared. At the end of the corridor he saw his mother’s red hair going into the elevator, he followed them by the stairs.
When he arrived to the top he hide behind a wall… they came a while later and Martha saw him but asked his son to hide again with a gaze.
“Come on, ma’am… you’re gonna die…” said the strong voice kneeling her on the floor “Bobby… kill her…” said him giving the gun to the other man. She could recognize his voice, but still not able to see him well…
“I can’t, sir… she… she’s blind…”
“Didn’t you listen what they said on TV?! She can recognize our voices, Bobby…! It would have been easier if we’d done things as I said… give me this…” he took the gun again and aimed Martha’s head. She closed her eyes hardly wishing to see those man… to help Lionel…
“Please… please…” she whispered.
“You’re dead, Mrs…” said him.
She opened her eyes and suddenly the shadows became colors and lights… “Help!” she shouted and in a while Clark took the gun to the man and the two guys were on the floor.
“Are them the guys who attacked you in the farm?” asked him.
“Yeah… and also the reason why Lionel’s here…” said her standing up.
“Oh… he’s woken up, mom…”
“What?!” exclaimed her.
“He’d talked to me… he’s awake!”
“Oh… I…”
“Come’on, leave… I’ll wait the police here…”

Martha run downstairs and open the door wildly.
“Lionel!” she shouted.
“Martha!” he exclaimed.
“Oh, Lionel… you’re alive!” she hugged him hardly.
“You can see…!” said him confused but embracing her.
“Yeah… and I’ve recognized the men who tried to kill you, Lionel… they’ll pay for these…” she caressed the burns on his skin sadly.
“These are just some injuries, Martha… the most important if that you’ll be able to see the ring I’ll put on your finger…” he hold her hand and caressed it as if he was sliding a ring on it.
“Is this a proposition?”
“It is… will you say yes? Will you marry me?”
“I will…” she embraced him and they kissed.

THE END.

I know it’s a really quick and maybe not the best end, but I wanted to begin ending some fics… KISSES!!! (And sorry for be as late updating this one…)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm

It was quick but it was beautiful, high happy-ending style!
I'm happy he's awake, I'm happy she can see! yay
And he proposed! Could it be any better? It's perfection!!! I love you
Kisses!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

She can see again!! Whooooohoooo!! cheers
Nice perfect ending.
Oh my god.....A PROPOSAL