- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED)

3 posters

Go down

OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED) Empty OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:01 pm

I know… I’m writting a lot these days and you’re maybe getting tired about me, but I haven’t as much work now, so I have time for my inspiration… this one is a dream I had tonight (yeah... the most of my ideas come to me duning the night...) and that I expanded when I woke up… .. . I hope you like it even if it’s really weird and... cruel.

Enjoy it!!!

PS Thanks for your comments on Don't leave me... I enjoyed them!! I love you

Oedipus

Martha was looking for Lionel through the mansion’s corridors, but he seemed to have disappeared. There was a party that night… their engagement party, but Martha was beginning to think that he’d changed his mind because she couldn’t find him anywhere. Suddenly she saw Lex on a corner.
“Lex… have you seen your father?”
“No, I haven’t…” he told turning round and placing his look on her dress “Have any one said you that you look incredibly amazing today, Mrs. Kent?”
“Your father did… before disappear” she joked taking her way again, but Lex’s arm stopped her.
“Now I understand why my father wants to marry you… I mean… he used to love easy women, blonde sluts with low necklines on their dresses… like the one you’re wearing tonight…”
“Oh, Lex… I think you’ve drunk too much, today… I’m really sorry that Lana has left you, but…” she tried to leave again, but Lex arm still cutting her way.
“Lana was just a prize that escape from my hands… my true love ever was Helen…”
“She tried to kill you…” pointed Martha.
“She did… but she also bedded my father…”
“Talking about you father… I should continue looking for…” she was beginning to feel really uncomfortable between his arms.
“You know… my father has always had the women he wished… but it was different with you… he loves you… I know he does…”
“Thanks…”
“That’s why I know that he’s going to be mad after this…” Lex pushed Martha against the door and opened it as his lips steeled a kiss from hers.
“Lex, what…!?” her words were stopped when he pushed her on a couched and closed the door behind him… before she could stand he already was on top of her grabbing her wrists and groping her body as his mouth tasted hers wildly.
“Martha?!” she couldn’t hear Lionel’s voice looking for her outside. She wanted to yell but her lips were busy “Martha?” Lionel was trying on every room of the corridor, when he opened that door and found his son over his fiancée. Martha felt how Lionel grasped Lex from the neck of his shirt and pushed him away from her, then he punched him on his face, on his stomach, and as Lex curled on the floor he continued kicking him until Martha was able to stop him.
“Lionel… it’s enough. He’s drunk too much… he didn’t know what he was doing…” she excused him calming the man he was going to marry “I’m fine…”
“It would be better that you’ve left the mansion after the party…” told Lionel to a bleeding Lex “because if I found you I will not hesitate on kill you for this…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED) Empty Re: OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Mionel vs Mex yay

Lex should carefully avoid every engagement party, I mean being miles away when there's an engagement party around lol

Lionel had been really brutal with his own son... if I were Martha I'd be really worried about being a Luthor lol, but I'm not Martha so... I have to wait until u update! Plz do it soon Exclamation

I want to know what Lex Lionel and Martha will do!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED) Empty Re: OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED)

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:52 am

That was great, and cruel.

But......go Lionel.

Can't wait for your update!

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Oedipus - 2

“I can’t understand what was on his mind… why would he want to… abuse you…” said Lionel with his head between his hands when all the guests had left.
“You should let it go, my dear… why don’t you look for him and apologize? It wasn’t necessary to ask him to leave…” told Martha holding his chin and kissing his cheek “I’m leaving now… Clark’s waiting me outside… See you tomorrow, dear”
“Don’t you stay?”
“No, my love… I really want to rest tonight…”
“I understand… I suppose that we’ll join a lot of nights together after the moving…”
We will” she kissed his lips as she stood up and left.

“You’ve both have been too quite the full night…” said Clark “Have you argued?”
“We haven’t…” answered Martha looking through the car’s window as they went home.
“Alright… so… if it’s not this what happened to you… what’s the matter of this face?”
“What face?” she asked when they where arriving to the farm.
“Your worried face…”
“It’s nothing… trust me… I’m just tired…” she kissed his cheek and went out of the car and directly to her bed.

“I just wanted you to feel the same I felt when I found out that you bedded Helen!!” shouted Lex to his father in the library of the mansion.
“Raping her!?” exclaimed Lionel “Martha’s a lady, Lex… your dear doctor was a hooker…”
“Where’s that ‘all women are the same’ you used to say me, dad?” said Lex drinking another glass of whisky.
“Martha’s different… and you know it… you know her since her son saved your life”
“She’ll be different until someone destroys her honor… this thing you seem to be in love with…”
“I love her, I love Martha… all from her… and if you can’t understand it, or you can live knowing that I’m happy when you’re not… I don’t care… ‘cause I’ll marry her and I’ll protect her from men like you!”
“You can’t protect her all the time, daddy” told Lex laughing and leaving the room.
“Where are you going?” asked Lionel.
“You asked me to leave the house, don’t you remember?”
“You needn’t”
“What I needn’t is your compassion… I’ll be on the Metropolis’ apartment… and don’t worry for me… I’ll take your limousine to not drive being drunk…”

The next morning Martha had a shower just after Clark left the house, she really needed it, she still thinking on the past evening.
She stopped the water, covered her body, stepped out the bath, and suddenly felt a hand gagging her mouth and another grasping her hands.
“Good morning, Mrs. Kent” whispered Lex on her ear “Have you spent a good night?” he was grabbing her hard enough to don’t let her move “I haven’t… I left my luggage in metropolis and then I drove to a roadside bar where I’ve been thinking a lot… my dad said that he would protect you from men like me… but, you see?!” he was begging to shout, and Martha to scare “I’m here, but… where’s him? I could be abusing from you right now, and he wouldn’t be able to do nothing…” she began to cry “Tell him that this isn’t over… I’ll do what I was going to do… I’ll have my vengeance… but not as easy as this...” he left a kiss on her cheek and pushed her to the floor as he leave.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I supposed that this will be longer that I imagined… I’m sorry for not updating too much… I do have time… but I’ve missed ideas to continue some of my fics… .. . but don’t worry… I will soon!! KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Poor Martha!

She's right in the middle of the endless Luthor's war Rolling Eyes

Lionel will have to stay really close to Martha... Lex didn't seem to joke at all... he's even more dangerous when drunk No

What's worrying me is that it seems to be an open war...so Lionel knows exactly what Lex's next step will be... I think it's even more worrying... Evil or Very Mad

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Lex.....stay away from Martha!!

Good update.

Can't wait for the next one Very Happy

KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Oedipus - 3

With her hands still trembling Martha dressed herself, but she suddenly heared the door closing, so she stepped to her room’s door and listened to some steps coming up. She quickly hid herself in the wardrobe, curled on the floor, hoping whoever was going upstairs to not see her.
“Martha?!” it was Lionel’s voice. That comforted her, she sight on relief and stood up, but when Lionel appeared she still stepping out.
“What were you doing in there?” he asked smiling.
“Nothing…” she said noticing that it didn’t sounded truthful “I was looking for something…”
“Have you been crying?” asked him walking towards her, caressing her still wet cheeks and glancing her red eyes.
“I haven’t… I’ve just had shower” she said showing him her wed hair.
“Yeah… I see that… but you’ve been crying…” she hated that he knew her as much well.
“Ok… I have” she finally admitted turning round and walking into the bathroom to brush her hair.
“Because of tonight?” he asked worried.
“No” she answered, but immediately she understood that it would have been better to lie and say yes.
“What about, so?” he asked.
“Nothing”
“Will you stop to say that an begin to tell me what’s on with you?” he asked grabbing her shoulders to make her face him “You always ask me to be honest with you… I’m asking you to be it with me, now… If we’re going to marry we’ll have to learn to share our feelings and worries”
“Lex’s been here” said her as fast that all seemed just one word.
“Lex has been here?!” exclaimed Lionel “Why? What did he want? Did he hurt you? Oh, god… are you ok?” he hold the back of her neck to push her against his chest and embrace her sweetly as she broke down again and let some tears to fall down.
“He did nothing… he just wanted to scare me… and he did… he was drunk again, but… he said that he was going to have his vengeance, he wanted to show you that you can protect me all the time instead you want… Lionel… I don’t want to be scare of Lex, but… this time he’s really frightening me…”
Lionel kissed her forehead and hugged her harder.
“I’ll contract a bodyguard for you… just to be clearer… and we’ll have to tell this to Clark, because surely he can protect you better than anyone…”
Martha just nodded on his arms.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it’s not too long, but I have to think how will this continue… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:16 pm

This part between Martha and Lionel is really sweet and intense...
I like he knows her so well to understand everything
But I wonder if this will be enough to stop Lex...
Post more soon, plzzzz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 am

That's a little longer Wink

Oedipus - 4

“Was he mad!? And you left him leave as easy?! You should’ve killed him right there… what if he’d done it today, when he came to the house?! I even want to think on this…”
“Clark, calm down… your mother’s going to listen you…” told Lionel while they walked back to the house from the barn.
“Haven’t you said that you advised her you were gonna tell me…?”
“I have. But she feels ashamed knowing that I’ve told you, so don’t say nothing while she’s there, ok?”
“Alright…”
They went into the house and Martha was waiting for them with a nice dinner and a delicious cake.

Tom, that was her bodyguard’s name. He was a blonde big guy who even spoke and with a killing look that scared her, but Lionel said that he was a trustworthy man, so she trust on her future husband word and let that scary man follow her everywhere she went.
She felt as the United States’ president every time that Tom looked into the bathroom for somebody or something dangerous before she went in.
On the morning, after Clark left to university, she decided to go to the town and took some of the cakes she’d made during the night to the Talon. There was Lois, who asked about the tall and maculated shadow that was behind her.
“It’s Tom, my bodyguard… Tom, this is Lois Lane, a friend”
“Nice to meet you, big man” said Lois smiling to those killing eyes.
“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lane” was one of the few times Martha was able to listen his voice “Are you the owner of this?” his smile was absolutely unnoticeable.
“No, it’s not… but I use to be here alone all the time, so, we could say it at your way…” they both laughed, and as they chatted Martha took the cakes to the bar.
“A coffee, please” said a man sitting on a stool.
“Oh, no, I…” Martha gazed Lois, but she was too busy speaking with Tom “Well… ok… give me a while…” Martha left the cakes there where she could, and made the coffee for the gentlemen “Here you are” said her giving it to him “Would you like a piece of cake… it’s totally free…” she smiled and the man couldn’t say no. While she cut it some cream felt on the floor “Damn… I’ll have to clean it…” said her thinking that someone could fell because of that. So she went to the backroom to take the mop.

“Haven’t my father told you that you never have to enter into a dark room without your bodyguard?”
It was too dark to see where he was, so Martha tried to step back and opened the door, but he’d locked it.
“Does he really still thinking that he’s able to protect you all the time?”
She couldn’t see him, but his voice was making her nervous. Her hand was now looking for the light switch, but what she find was his hand, which grabbed her wrist hardly.
“I can scream” said her.
“If you wanted to scream you would have already done it…” told him on her ear.
“Your father’s said Tom that if it’s necessary he can kill you… I think you’re just angry and that’s unnecessary…”
“Don’t you believe I’m able to hurt you? Don’t I scare you?”
“You don’t scare me as much to wish your dead… and… If you wanted to hurt me you would have already done it…” said her imitating his words.
“Damn you!” shouted pushing her against a shelve and causing a big noise “Be ready for our next meeting, Martha, ‘cause I’ll show you how able I am to hurt you…”

“What was that?” asked the bodyguard.
“Where’s Mrs. Kent?” asked Lois looking for her around them.
“Fuck!” exclaimed the man running into the backroom. Lois followed him.
“Mrs. Kent!” shouted her kneeling next to Martha while Tom went out to see if he could find Lex.
“Are you ok? What has happened?”
“I’m fine… it’s nothing…”
“He wasn’t outside… I’m really sorry, Senator Kent, it was my fault… I’ll ask Mr. Luthor to dismiss me… I wasn’t able to protect you and…”
“It’s ok. Nobody’s going to fire you… just help me to stand up…” she said taking his hand and caressing the back of her head, right where she’s hit with the shelve.
“Would you like to go to the hospital?”
“No… I’m fine… but drive me home…” said her giving him her car’s keys “I’m not sure to be able take the car right now…” she smiled weakly as Lois and Tom helped her to go into the car.
“I’m really sorry, Mrs…”
“Please… stop apologizing… let’s go home and make the lunch…” during the journey to the farm Martha said no word trying to find a sense to Lex’ last words.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 am

So... what has Lex in mind? No
Nothing good, I guess.
I liked their interaction at the Talon!
haha...the bodyguard and Lois...haha...
poor Martha, with these 2, she always risk to be in danger!
Updateeeeeeee sooon, if you're able! ^^

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes, poor Martha...she seems to cop all of these bad things happening to her.
The bodygaurd named Tom....haha.
I hope you can update sooooooon!
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Oedipus - 5

“The wedding is in a few days and I don’t want any surprise there… I have to do something with him…”
“What, Lionel… will you report your own son?” said Martha after she and Tom told him what had happened.
“That wouldn’t be a bad idea”
“Clark!” exclaimed Martha “You can’t do that, Lionel… instead you don’t like it he’s your son… and he needs help, not to pass a while in prison…”
“We can’t wait until he really hurts you, mum…”
“I agree with Clark” said Lionel “Didn’t you told me yesterday that you were beginning to scare him?”
“I did, but… I think this is just what he wants, to scare us, nothing else…”
“I can’t agree with you this time, my love…”

There were men guarding every entrance to the house, every corridor, and every step that Martha do.
“I could do their job better that them…” said Clark gazing the two bodyguards of Martha when he entered into her room.
“I know, dear… but I didn’t want you to follow me everywhere during the wedding… I want you to enjoy the party as any other guest…” told Martha as she put her earrings.
“Any way I’ll keep an eye on you…”
“Do whatever you wish, sweetheart…” said standing up and so Clark could see her already dressed.
“You look wonderful, mom!” exclaimed him.
“Thanks… I hope Lionel to think the same…”
“He will…” said opening the door.
“Are you leaving?”
“Lois’ waiting me downstairs… I’ll come back when it’s your time to go out, ok?”
“Ok…”
When Clark had closed the door her mobile phone rang.
“Yeah?”
“How are you?” It was Lionel’s voice.
“Are you missing me?” she asked trying to find him in the garden from her room’s window.
“I just wanted to know if you were ok”
“I’m fine and I’ll be… don’t worry…”
“You need to look at your left…” said him. She looked at her left and found him near the bench in the garden, she quickly hide herself behind the curtains.
“Didn’t you say you wouldn’t see me until the ceremony?”
“It’s you who was trying to find me through the window…” the both giggled.
“Ok… see you then, love…”
“See you then…”
After they cut the call Martha went to the bathroom. When she came back Lex was sitting on the bed.
“Hi” he said calmly.
“How have you…?” she stayed at the frame of the door, staring at him, trying to not get nervous and to understand how he’d arrived there.
“Everybody has a price, Mrs. Kent… and also do my father’s employees…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

OMG... he's... he's there...and sitting on the BED!!!

Am I allowed to be scared? pale

Come on, Martha, run away...call Lionel...call Clark... save yourself! affraid

Update soon... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
KISSES!
OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED) ThGirl_Monkey_Kiss

PS: When you wrote this, didn't you mean Clark instead Lionel?

“I could do their job better that them…” said Lionel gazing the two bodyguards

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 pm

PS: When you wrote this, didn't you mean Clark instead Lionel?

You're absolutely right... sorry.. I'll change it right now...

About this...
Am I allowed to be scared?

I can't answer to you right now... Wink But I'll post the next part tonight... I really want to finish this fic... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Oedipus - 6

“Mom, it’s your time…” said Clark knocking the door “Mom… you didn’t went down without me, did you?” Suddenly Clark realized that his mother’s bodyguards weren’t at the door… “Mom!” Clark yelled before opened wildly the room’s door “Mom…” he sight when he found her unconscious on the bed. Her dress was tired up, she was almost naked, and there were bruises on her skin and blood on the floor. After make sure that her heart still beating, Clark took her mobile phone from the floor.
“What’s up, my love? I’m just waiting for you…” said Lionel happily from the other side of the phone.
“It’s not my mother, Lionel… Lex has been here…” told Clark among the tears that were beginning to fell down his cheeks.

Martha woke up in a hospital bed and the first face she saw was her son’s.
“Clark…” she said with weak voice.
“Mom!”
“Clark… the wedding… where’s Lionel?”
“Lionel’s outside, looking for the doctor…” right then, Lionel appeared behind the door.
“Hi, has she wok-?” put he needn’t end the sentence, ‘cause Martha was gazing him with tears on her eyes.
“Lionel… I’m sorry…” she said “…the wedding, and the guest, and…”
“Shut up” said Lionel smiling and sitting next to her “There are a lot of days on the year to get married… the most important is that the bride is fine…” he embraced her and sweetly kissed her forehead.
“What happened, mom?”
“I… I went to the bathroom, I wasn’t there for more than a couple minutes… when I came back to the room he was sitting on the bed…It seemed that he’d paid the bodyguard to get into the house… I told him I would shout when he took out a gun… I frightened for a sudden… I tried to stay calm, I saw the mobile phone on the table and I walked carefully to it as Lex came towards me… I managed to catch the phone, but Lex knew what I was thinking and grasped my wrist before I could dial any number… he threw it to the floor and grabbed my neck… he said the best thing I could do was to be quiet… he smelled like alcohol… but he didn’t seem drunk… he had left the gun on the bed, but he was grabbing me too hard so I wasn’t able to shout right then… we fight… I pushed him against the mirror and it was broken… I didn’t wear my shoes yet, so I remember I hurt my feet with the crystals… I was on panic… my neck was in pain, I could just whisper, I tried to reach the door… but he grasped and threw me to the floor… I tried to rise… but he had his foot on the skirt… it was then when the dress was broken… I thought I could make some noise throwing things against the door… I touched his head with a hairbrush, and that gave me enough time to take the gun from the bed… my hands were trembling, I was really scared… and he knew that. He took the gun from my hands really easily, then he slapped me and I felled on the bed, he sat astride on me, but I kicked him… he grabbed before I could stand again and he pushed me again… that’s the last I remember… I probably hit against the bed… I really don’t remember…”
“You hit your head… that’s why you felt unconscious… it’s what doctors said me…” told Lionel as she rested her head on his shoulder.
“Did he… do you remember if he…?” Clark wasn’t able to ask that to his mother.
“Lex didn’t touch her” told Lionel “Doctor said there was no semen… no fluids… she was clean…”
“He could clean her…”
“I don’t think he would do that… what Lex wants is me to get crazy… he doesn’t matter the res…”
“Alright… he hasn’t done it this time… but… what if he tries it again… this is the fourth time he reaches her alone…”
“There won’t be a next time because I will find my son before…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know I said I wanted to end it soon… but I found inspiration so it will be one or two more parts… .. . KISSES!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 pm

OMG... so why did Lex hesitate? Why didn't he...? Shocked
It was a perfect chance after all the threats and more it was her wedding day!
Well... Lexy is gonna start needing Alcoholic Anonymous meetings... drunken lol!
and psychological help wouldn't be bad either to overcome his problem with Lionel... study
ANYWAY I'm glad he didn't do anything, Lionel would have hated himself and his own son to death...
However I'm quite scared by his idea to find his son before...
I'm afraid nothing good is coming now... pale

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:51 am

Ohhhhhhh.......Luthor v.s. Luthor.
Great update. I was scared when Martha was found by Clark unconscious.....Clark must've been really scared too pale
Please update really really soon! I love you
IrisMn wrote:Well... Lexy is gonna start needing Alcoholic Anonymous meetings... drunken lol!
Of course my dogs name's Lexie.....so when I read this, you planted this image in my head that either Lexie attacked Martha or Lexie's the one who needs Alcoholic Anonymous meetings.....hahaha!!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Oedipus - 7

In the dark of a luxurious apartment in Metropolis, Lionel waited his son to appear. He waited awake the full night until Lex finally reached the flat early in the morning.
“Hi dad” he said calmly when he put on the lights and found his shadow in the middle of the living room.
“Good morning, son” said him severer.
“What have I to please your visit to?” he’d injuries on his face from the mirror that Martha broke pushing him.
“You’ve tried to rape my wife” as the words went out of his mouth Lionel get filled of rage and anger and suddenly jumped against Lex grabbing him from his neck.
“If I’m not wrong, she isn’t your wife yet…” said Lex trying to breathe when his father let him free.
“You win, Lex…” said Lionel suddenly on a sight “You win… I’m not able to protect her as she deserves, all the time… but please… stop this mad game… I’ll do anything you ask me to do… but stop scaring her like this…” his eyes shined under the light, it seemed he was going to cry.
“Would you leave her? Would you break your promise and not marry her?” he was smiling maliciously.
“Is this what you want? Will you stop this craziness then?”
“Just answer. Would you do it?” insisted Lex.
“I would. I would do anything you ask me if you leave her alone…” Seeing that his father didn’t hesitate on his answer, that he would really renounce to his love just to protect her, Lex stopped smiling.
“There’s nothing I want you to do… I’ll not touch her again… I’m leaving…” then he pointed to the other room and Lionel saw a suitcase.
“Leaving?”
“Yeah, I’m leaving the city… I’ve gone too deep and I need to rest and think…” he seemed honest.
“So…”
“…you haven’t anything to worry about… I was jealous of your happiness, I became mad thinking that I could destroy you… but I didn’t realize until yesterday that meanwhile I was hurting a woman who’s full of love and mercy…”
“Thanks”
“Don’t thank me anything, dad… just keep the joy you have with you…”

THE END.

Yeah, I know… the Lex on this part is really different from the rest of the fic… but it was a happy ending or Lex finally raping Martha…and I didn’t want that to happen on this fic, so… I hope you’ve enjoyed my suddenly angelical Lex… Razz KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 pm

“Would you leave her? Would you break your promise and not marry her?” he was smiling maliciously.
“Is this what you want? Will you stop this craziness then?”
“Just answer. Would you do it?” insisted Lex.
“I would. I would do anything you ask me if you leave her alone…”
I shouldn't be anymore, but I'm always amazed when Lionel would and does these kind of thing just for her... for Martha's well-being... I can't believe yet how strong his love could be...

I loved this end... I always love every part where Lionel and Lex both are involved, but I honestly have to say I thought there was going to be a mionel part at the really end of this ff... sorry, I don't know...maybe the wedding or something... just that... I hope you don't mind I told you that Embarassed

Lex was ok, after all... the good guy I love Razz yay lol
well I also love the bad one!!!
Anyway it wasn't so absourd his being Angelic...
he had many chances to do something really horrible to Martha but at the end he let her go OEDIPUS - I'll just say Lionel-Martha-Lex (FINISHED) Nodding

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

loved this end... I always love every part where Lionel and Lex both are involved, but I honestly have to say I thought there was going to be a mionel part at the really end of this ff... sorry, I don't know...maybe the wedding or something... just that... I hope you don't mind I told you that

Don't worry... you can tell me anything you think about my fics... I love when you do... I also thought it would end with a mionel scene... but I thought that since Lex seems to be a more important character it would be interesting if he end the fic... .. .

KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Nice ending.
And yes, Lionel does really love Martha......and he would do anything...and I mean ANYTHING
And Lex did the right thing with leaving, to not hurt Martha anymore.
KISSES! I love you
Plus Mony....I knew that you would say that you like the good and bad Lex Razz
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down