- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!)

3 posters

Go down

TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) Empty TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!)

Post  Saeshmea Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Trapped by him

It was very early in the morning when Lionel came into the room carrying a tray with some tea, toasts and peach jam.
“I guessed you would be awake and hungry”. He sat down on the bed where Martha was laying down and left the tray on the night table. He took a toast, spread some jam on it and approached it to her mouth.
“This is ridiculous” she said.
“Maybe, but you’re hungry, so…” he moved the slide of bread closer to her lips and she bit it. “I love the sexy movement of your lips when you eat” he whispered getting closer to her.
“Lionel, please… stop this stupid game and let me go home” she begged.
“Not yet” he said.
“Lionel… you can’t keep me tied up to this bed forever… can’t you see how crazy is this?!” she shouted showing the handcuffs that kept her wrists attached to one of the posts of the bed.

………………………………………………. Four days ago, in Japan

Lionel was being driven to the hotel he was staying, reading some news from home on his laptop, like always, when he suddenly met an article saying…
“The full Washington DC is preparing itself to welcome the wedding of the year, between the known fifty-year-old fiscal Patrick O’Donnell, who get divorced five years ago, and the beloved and well known Senator Martha Kent, who lost her husband two years ago the same day he won the elections. The couple announced their engagement a couple months in…” Lionel couldn’t read farer.
……………………………………………… Two days later in Washington

Martha was finishing her breakfast when the door bell rang. She came to the door carrying her cup of tea and opened it without asking who was there. At the other side, Lionel Luthor was standing with a red tulips bouquet.
“Aren’t you going to say anything?” he asked after a while of silence. “Maybe a ‘hi’”
“Hi…” she said nervously, her hand was trembling.
“Can I come in?”
“No. I mean… I was just coming out” she said.
“Dressed like this?”
She was wearing just a blue shirt and nothing else, so she quickly crossed her legs.
“Alright… come in”
Lionel step in and handed the bouquet to Martha when…
“Darling, where are the towels?” a man’s voice asked from the bedroom.
“Oh… you have… company…” Lionel muttered.
“They’re in the cupboard, Patrick, right on the left” Martha answered and then looked at Lionel with fear, sadness and worry mixed on her shiny blue eyes.
“It’s fine…” he said “At least, it was me who left…” he stepped back to the door “Maybe… better I leave…” he stepped back to the door.
“We could meet each other later” she said holding the door “…for lunch, maybe?”
He was going to say no, but he couldn’t deny anything to that look, to those lips…
“Sure… I’m staying a couple days, in this hotel…” he handed her a card “I’ll be at the bar”
Martha nodded and they said nothing else.

…………………………………..................................................................................

Martha came into the hotel’s hall wearing a red dress that showed her knees, and a pair of tight red heels that made her look taller and sexier.
Lionel noticed her entering into the bar and couldn’t stop watching at the movement of her legs at every step she did. She sat down next to him, crossing her legs and leaving her purse onto the table.
“Hi” she said.
“Hi” he answered.
“Are we eating here or are we going into the restaurant?”
“Here is fine” he said, calling the waiter.
“We’re getting married…” she said after they’d asked what they wanted and a long while of silence. “, Patrick and I”
“I know”
“You do?”
“I read it a couple days ago… I was in Tokyo…” Lionel said. “This is why I came”
“I don’t understand”
“You can’t marry this man, Martha… I love you” he held her hand on the table and she removed it.
“You left” Martha said “…without saying goodbye or telling why… I just learnt you were gone because Clark told me…”
“I’m sorry… I did a mistake, a very big mistake, but I do love you”
“You don’t, Lionel… you’re just jealous because someone has take you something you believed to be yours, but I never been yours, Lionel… you’ll never change” she stood up and Lionel stopped her by grabbing her hand.
“I freak out” he confessed “What I was beginning to feel for you was so stronger that…”
“…you couldn’t control it” Martha helped him “... and for a Luthor everything has to be under control… right?”
“No! … yes… but I don’t care now… I can’t live without you… these months I’ve spent alone in Europe and Asia have been the longest months in my life… I’ve missed you more than anything… Martha please, don’t marry this guy?”
“You know, if you’d come a few weeks ago and asked me the same question, I’d jumped to your arms and say you how much I’d missed you… but Patrick loves me, Lionel, and he cares about me… He asked me to marry him three months after we started dating… you left six months ago and I haven’t heard about you until now... Good bye, Lionel” she got free from his hand and left.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) Empty Re: TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!)

Post  Guest Sat May 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh, great!! New fic!! Your plots are exciting!! I can think on a lot of things Lionel could do having Martha handcuffed on his bed LOL but I guess he won't dare to hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

…………………………………………………………..... The next day on the evening

She’d received a note, from Lionel, saying that he was leaving and wanted to say goodbye. She’d spent the afternoon saying herself she didn’t wanted to go, but the truth was she did, and she ended up hesitating between knocking or not the door of that hotel’s room.
Finally, her hand did that “knock-knock” on the wood and Lionel opened the door.

“You came” he said.
“You invite me” she answered.
“But you were upset with me”
“I can leave if you wish”
“No, please… come in” he stepped back and she entered into the room.

“Look Lionel I… I’m sorry for what happened yesterday… You… you were a very important person in my life before you left and… I’d like you to still being if you wish”
“Then, don’t marry this guy”
“Don’t… please…” she said “I came because I really don’t want to still be upset with you… I’ve hated you for six months and I can’t live like this with myself… but don’t ask me this again, Lionel, because I’m marrying in three days… and I don’t have any doubt” her legs were trembling and her eyes were looking to the floor… Lionel approached slowly and held her chin, making her raise her head and look at him.
“Are you sure you don’t?” he asked and before she could react, before she could answer move away, he stole a kiss from her lips…

“No!” she exclaimed stepping back so quickly that she tripped over the bed’s post and felt onto the sheets.

“Are you ok?” he asked.
“I’m fine” she answered harshly and sitting down. “Why do you like hurting me so much?”
“I don’t want to hurt you, Martha… I just want to love you…”
“But I don’t love you, Lionel, not anymore” she said, avoiding his eyes.
“You don’t mean your words” he said “You can’t say them looking at me”
“What does it matter now…? I’m getting married”
“… You could cancel your wedding”
“No, Lionel… I like the security that Patrick transmits to me…”
“I thought I used to do the same…”
“Yes… until you left from day to night”
“…but I’m back” he insisted.
“…but I can’t know if it’s forever” she pointed “I’m sorry, Lionel” She stood up to leave, but his hands grabbed her waist stopping her.
“Martha” he whispered while his hands climbed up to her shoulders slowly and making her full body shiver “You’re going to hate me after this” he said pulling her back to the bed and taking out from his pocket some handcuffs that he managed too quickly to let her react before finding herself tied up to the bed.

“Release me!” she yelled.
“No” he giggled.
“Lionel, what the hell do you think you’re playing?”
“This is not a game, you’re not going anywhere tonight”
“Lionel, please… release me or I’ll begin to shout”
“You won’t… because I know too much about your family”
“You wouldn’t dare…!” she said thinking on Clark.
“I don’t think so, but I’m sure you don’t want to try me… as you say yesterday, I still am a Luthor” he smiled mischievously “I have you trapped, Martha”
“I hate you!” she yelled.
“You don’t” he laughed.
“Release me!” she begged fighting in vain against the handcuffs.
“You better stop screaming if you don’t want me to gag you…” he advised picking up the phone “I’m going to order the dinner, do you want anything my dear?”
“Go to shit” she muttered turning round to not face him.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 pm

“It’s more stupid to marry someone being in love with someone else…” he said, and she didn’t reply. “Why can’t you admit that you love me and that you wish to be with me?”
Well, after what he had done, any woman would change her mind about her feelings...lol
I don't know I have some doubts about this fanfic... I guess it's just the fact that Lionel looks like the villain of the story...(the irony, he used to be the villan...lol) ...or maybe it's just the fact I need to know more about the plot... for example, I did not get what does he want to demonstrate having her handcuffed...

expect that, I love when he did this...

“Now…” Lionel said caressing her belly with his finger and sliding it up very slowly… then he bended over her and approached his lips to her

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Lady Iris wrote:for example, I did not get what does he want to demonstrate having her handcuffed...

I'm sorry... the truth is it was an idea I had and wanted to write and maybe I did it too quickly... I'll try to review it and maybe I change something... The fact is she was leaving and he doesn't want her to go... .. . Maybe it would have been better if I'd set it a few days before her wedding and not just after the engagement --'
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am

Hi!!! Again, thanks for telling^^
I've decided to review/rewrite what I'd posted so I've changed the first part and I'll post the second tomorrow because my eyes are a little tired right now and I'm going to bed...

Don't worry... I love having someone to tell me when something's wrong or doesn't work in the plot because ideas use to come very fast on my mind and I tend to write very quickly without reviewing my work because I want to post it soon to be read... so, really, thank you very much for being the someone for my Mionel fics^^

The fact is that what originated this fic was the idea of Martha being handcuffed by Lionel and I really didn't thought too much on the Why, I just thought on the How and What would he do it... and now that you've told me and I've re-read it I've noticed it wasn't very understandable...

It still being odd because in all the Mionel fics we've write Lionel was a kind of hero, but it's kinda more believable...

I really wanted to write a mionel fic with the ambiguous Lionel, the one we can't really know if it's good or bad, but we do know that loves Martha ^^

Good night!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Second part reviewed/changed too... I'll try to post a new part tonight... and if not, tomorrow... Good night!! ^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I’ve changed the 1 and 2 part of the fic so re-read it before continue… kisses^^

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the morning, after having sleep on the couch of the room, Lionel went to the hotel’s dining room to have breakfast and pick something to eat for Martha before she woke up.
He wasn’t really sure of what he was doing kidnapping her, but he had to regain her trust and love.

“I guessed you would be awake and hungry”. He sat down on the bed where Martha was laying down and left the tray on the night table. He took a toast, spread some jam on it and approached it to her mouth.
“This is ridiculous” she said.
“Maybe, but you’re hungry, so…” he moved the slide of bread closer to her lips and she bit it. “I love the sexy movement of your lips when you eat” he whispered getting closer to her.
“Lionel, please… stop this stupid game and let me go home” she begged.
“Not yet” he said.
“Lionel… you can’t keep me tied up to this bed forever… can’t you see how crazy is this?!” she shouted showing the handcuffs that kept her wrists attached to one of the posts of the bed.

“It’s worst to marry someone being in love with someone else…” he said, and she didn’t reply. “Why can’t you admit that you love me and that you wish to be with me?”
“Because I don’t…” she said looking at some other point in the room “Please, Lionel… let me go” she said with wet eyes.
“You can’t imagine how I’m enjoying your begs” he giggled again, like a child.
“Oh, please, come on” she was getting desperate “My arms are tired, my wrists are hurting and I… I need to go to the toilet”
“Oh… I’m sorry… I didn’t thought about that” he took out the key from his pocket and moved closer to unlock the handcuffs “Come on… be my guest” he said showing the way to the bathroom to her.
Martha stood up caressing her wrists and walked calmly to the door Lionel had pointed… once she was in front of it, she turned round and run to the main door of the room.
“Do you really think I’m that silly?” he asked from the bed, not having moved himself an inch, when she came back after finding the door locked up “We’re in a seventh floor, so don’t think on jumping from the window” he advised laughing while she was in the bathroom.
“Patrick will notice I’ve not spent the night at home when he came in the evening…” she told coming back to the room.
“Don’t worry about your boyfriend, my dear… he’ll be fine” he said inviting her to come back to the bed.
“What come now?” she asked passing above his legs to lie back onto the bed, in a very sensual way.
“Now, my dear Martha…” Lionel said caressing her belly with his finger and sliding it up very slowly… Then he bended over her and approached his lips to her “… you stay here and I leave” he said as quickly as he handcuffed her again.
“Oh!” she yelled defeated “Come on… this is very uncomfortable, you know?”
“I guess… but I have to leave” he told undoing his tie.
“Where are you going?” she wondered.
“Since you hate me…” he said passing the tie under her head “… it’s not your business” he smiled and before she could say anything he gagged her with the tie.
“Mmmm!” Martha yelled.
“I don’t understand you, dear… Don’t go anywhere” he said leaving the room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
It was a very uncomfortable way to spend the time… her arms were tired of being up and her wrists were in pain because of the handcuffs… and not to mention how maddening it was not having nothing to do… specially because not being able to distract her mind she couldn’t take Lionel off from her thoughts… She remembered how closed they’d become after Jonathan’s death… how well she felt being with him… what nice fantasies she’d had when she moved to Washington thinking on Lionel coming and telling her he would leave everything to give them a chance… just like… just like she’d done with Jonathan…
Suddenly she realized… she’d maybe expected too much from Lionel too soon… but she hadn’t the right to run away like he’d done… And anyway, now she had someone else… someone who loved her, who cared about her… but… did she loved him back?
Oh… she had to stop thinking all those things! She tried to think on something else… the wedding! She was getting married in two days! (She smiled) …if Lionel let her go on time… (She stopped smiling)
He had to… he had to release her… he couldn’t expect to keep her in that hotel’s room until the wedding it was crazy! It was kidnapping! It was… it was so exciting to be at his mercy!
Oh, Martha, please, stop thinking things!
But it was…
Not knowing what could happen, what he would do with her… it was so exciting… and every time his hands touched her… it was so sensual… (She sighted)
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lionel came back to the room carrying a suitcase that Martha recognized as hers and that he left onto the couch.
“Hi” he said “How’s been your morning? Have you spent a good time? Guess where I’ve been…” he then sat down on the bed and removed her gag.

“How have you gone into my apartment?!” she exclaimed.
“Right! You won the prize” he joked “I just took your key from your purse” he said pointing it onto one of the room’s furniture. “I left a cup on the kitchen like if you’d had breakfast and took some clothes from your cupboard since I guessed you’d like to change yourself… specially your underwear”
“You looked into my underwear drawer!?” she yelled.
“Come on… don’t get mad… I’m going to let you put on some clean clothes…” he took out the little key again and unlocked the handcuffs.

TO BE CONTINUED…
The next part I want to write it right because will be fun and *sensual* so I better leave it for tomorrow because I’m a little tired now… Good night!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm

FIRST OF ALL.... I'm sorry for the looooooooooooooong delay... I have no excuse.
I'm also sorry, because I didn't mean to force you to change the first and second parts!
I only had a few doubts... I have doubts all the time... you shouldn't listen to me! Razz lol
Anyway I like this fanfic,

She was getting married in two days! (She smiled) …if Lionel let her go on time… (She stopped smiling)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! So funny.... Razz Oh, Martha...that's just a little detail, is it not?

He had to… he had to release her… he couldn’t expect to keep her in that hotel’s room until the wedding it was crazy! It was kidnapping! It was… it was so exciting to be at his mercy!

A morning was enough to have her going insane...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool haha Razz

I can image what's gonna happen in the next part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:57 am

Hi!!! I finally found the moment to write and the inspiration… but not with the fic I wanted to XD It’s just a short scene but… I hope you like it ^^

Trapped by him – 4

Looking for some clothes in the suitcase, Martha noticed that Lionel had just bring her sexier dresses … she was going to say something but when she raised her look and met his eyes staring at her she blocked and suddenly blushed.
So she grabbed the clothes she was going to put on and went into the bathroom without saying anything.

She didn’t close the door right and Lionel was going to do it when his eyes found the reflex of her body getting naked on the mirror. He stopped breathing when she unzipped her dress and it felt on her feet showing her well-curved body and her red underwear. Then her hands moved to her back, and her fingers began to look for the closure of her bra and once they had found it, they agilely opened it and her breasts appeared tenderly and firmly looking at the mirror.
It was then when Lionel couldn’t control himself and swaying unconsciously he touched the door and it opened wildly.
“Sorry!” he muttered with wild opened eyes when Martha turned round covering herself with her arms after yelling something he didn’t understood… surely a word he wouldn’t like to listen.

She was so beautiful… her body was amazing… Lionel sat down on the bed and crossed his legs and grabbed the sheets trying to control himself… closing his eyes trying to concentrate his thoughts on something else…

A few minutes later Martha came out, wearing a long black dress that showed one leg from her tights to her knee… Her hair was wet and dripping water all down her neck and back.
“You look… beautiful” he exclaimed standing up and offering her a chair on the little table for two that was on one side of the room and where a waiter had taken their lunch while she was having her shower.

He could smell the fresh aroma of her hair while she sat down, and follow the way of a drop of water sliding down her arm… He carefully stopped it and didn’t remove his hand. Martha didn’t move but he felt her nervous breathing and the tension on her skin.
He caressed her… softly… sensually… and she shivered, and he couldn’t see it, but she closed her eyes and smiled.

Lionel sat down in front of her and served the meal… it was fish and salad. He also served some vine on their glasses and then raised his for a toast.
Martha did the same and Lionel said “To second chances”.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m sorry… I really wanted to post something longer today but I really got blocked now… maybe it’s because it’s late so, I’ll try to update soon ;-) Kisses!!!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Lionel sat down on the bed and crossed his legs and grabbed the shits

It's not the first time I read this mistake from u... it's because this word "sheet" sounds so similar to the one u used "shits"... but the meaning is completely different, u know... in any case I had to tell you before I forget to do it again... check it out, please.

About the fanfic, this part was very hooooooooooooooooot!
The toast was simply perfect! drunken
I wonder what is gonna happen after the meal... Surprised

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:21 am

Oups!! Rolling Eyes ... .. . Embarassed is all I can say *lol* I'm sorry... I do lots of spelling mistakes, specially when I write quickly --'
Thanks for telling Very Happy I'll try that it won't happen again... I should review what I've write before posting... .. .

BTW, I'm glad you like it, I promise the next part will be even hotter^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I knew this would be a very interesting fic!! I wonder what will be Lionel's next move Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm absolutely not inspired for this ffic... .. .

When they finished dinner Martha stood up and sat down on the bed’s edge, stretching her legs like if they were in pain. Lionel moved his chair a little so she could grab and place them on his lap, and very slowly he took off her heels and began to massage her white and soft feet.
“What is he look like?” he suddenly asked while his fingers danced on her skin.
“Who? Patrick?” she wondered, ending the name with a moan when his hands climbed up to her ankles.
“Yes”
“He’s nice” she said “He’s a fiscal, he’s intelligent, good-looking...” she glanced at him and from his look understood she wasn’t saying anything special “We met in the elevator of the office… we crashed two times the same morning and the second time he invited me to lunch… After that everything went very fast… We began to date and a couple weeks later… well, you know…”
“I do…” he said upset “You know me since years ago and I had to steal a kiss to know the flavor of your lips, but you meet some guy in the office and two weeks after you give him what I’ve been wondering for years…” hi hands stopped the massage. “It’s not fair”
“With him I knew he would be with me when I woke up on the morning… with you, Lionel, I never know what’s going to happen and I… I… I hate it!” she yelled the last words to make her lie more credible because deep inside, she loved that mysterious side of him.
“Do you?” he asked climbing on top of her, grabbing her hands and filling her neck with kisses. She moaned and he undid his trousers.
“Lion-el” she groaned with her hands on his chest, trying to push him away… but he ignored her weak fighting and pulled the braces of her dress down. Since she resisted to help, he split them and then slide the dress down showing her breasts. “Lionel… not this way” she muttered while he grabbed her hands again and kissed her breasts wildly. Then he suddenly tore the dress up making her scream.
He stood a while sitting astride on top of her tights just looking at her naked body… and she looked at his eyes looking for something else apart from that savage passion he was showing out.
His hands placed on her waist and caressed the outline of her body softly… sweetly… making her shiver and stretch her back. He kissed her belly, her neckline, her chin and her lips… and their looks met suddenly, telling more than they would like to say.
Lionel kissed her lips again and, this time, Martha kissed him back…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Wow that was SO short and yet SO intense...
so sensual and wild.
She definetely belongs to him, not to this Patrick!
I love how she just tries to convince herself about what she says, because the truth is different and she knows it deep inside Smile
This short part really won me over! TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 58552
Don't give up, I love it! TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 361950

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Lady Iris wrote:Wow that was SO short and yet SO intense...
so sensual and wild.
She definetely belongs to him, not to this Patrick!
I love how she just tries to convince herself about what she says, because the truth is different and she knows it deep inside Smile
This short part really won me over! TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 58552
Don't give up, I love it! TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 361950

Oh!! Thanks for a so sweet comment^^ I'll try to update this today because I've got inspired after finishing The subway accident... but first I want to have some dinner...
These raining days are wonderful to spent hours writing without notice the time pass^^ It's not odd that some of the better writers in history come from Ireland or England LOL (I just had to say it to someone ;P)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 am

It was still dark outside when Lionel opened his eyes and met her naked and pale back tickling the tip of his nose. He smelled her hair while carefully removed his arms from the embrace that had her prisoner, and slowly sat down on the edge of the bed.
They’d made love. There wasn’t any other name for what they’d share that night… so many feelings, such a passion and chemistry between their bodies! It couldn’t have been anything else but… he felt guilty all of a sudden.
He knew, he’d felt it, that she enjoyed it as much as he did, but… he also knew he’d forced that situation and he couldn’t stop thinking she’d maybe felt forced by him to do it and that… that wasn’t what he wanted.
He suddenly realized how stupid he’d been thinking he could make her fell in love with him again by keeping her as his hostage… He’d hurt her so much and so many times already that it wasn’t fair asking Martha to leave apart a wonderful life with a wonderful man for him… Lionel Luthor.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Martha felt cold for a sudden before opening her eyes and finding herself alone under the sheets of the bed she’d shared with Lionel that night.
Her wrists were free… She stood up and walked to the bathroom hoping to find Lionel there… but he wasn’t. When she walked back into the room he noticed the handcuffs and the little key onto the table. Suddenly filling her eyes with tears she run to the door and confirmed it wasn’t locked… He’d gone… She was free…
She came back to the table and held the handcuffs that had trapped her for almost three days on her hands… under them there was a note written on a napkin.
“Enjoy your wedding. My best wishes. L.L.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Martha entered in her apartment with the suitcase on her hand when noticed the figure of a man behind the curtains of the terrace door. She left the suitcase felt to the floor and leaving the door opened she ran there… when she was almost reaching the terrace the man came in.
“Martha!”
“Patrick?!” She exclaimed.
“I was so worried about you! Where have you been? Why didn’t you call me?”
“I… I went to visit my son…” she lied “I’m sorry, I needed a break…”
“… before the wedding? I understand, my darling, don’t worry” and he embraced her tenderly “I guessed you’d gone to Kansas but you could at least answer one of my calls”
“I… lost my mobile phone in the airport…” she lied again.
“Oh… then we’ll buy a new one… there’s no problem” he said going to close the door.
“I’ve taken care of all the last arrangements, my dear… and I have a surprise for you” he held her hands and took her to the bedroom. Lying onto the bed there was a large wedding dress with a nice white veil. “I know you said you didn’t want a dress but… I couldn’t resist imagining you coming to me wearing it when I saw it…” he looked at her… she was crying “Martha… is everything alright? You still want to marry me, don’t you?”
“I… I do, Patrick…” she said drying her tears “It’s just that, I wasn’t expecting this”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The next day Lionel was in his office with a cold whisky on his hands while in Washington DC everybody was in front of the hotel where the wedding of the year was taking place. The groom surely was already inside with all the guests, and the bride’s car should be just arriving.

……………………. ...................................... ............................

“You look gorgeous, mom” Clark said helping his mother to come out from the car.
“Thanks” she said.
“Mom… Is everything ok?”
“Why shouldn’t it be?”
“Well… you’ve been very quiet during the journey and… you don’t look… happy” they stopped walking and Martha glanced at her son “I know you’re nervous on your wedding day but, I think it’s something else what’s on your mind”
“I appreciate Patrick… he’s a very good man and… I love his friendship” she said.
“But that’s not enough to marry him” Clark ended.
“It would be, if I wasn’t in love with someone else”
“Then, why are you marrying Patrick?”
“The problem is the other man is… so different!”
“If you’re so sure he’s not the right one, why are you so doubtful?” Clark asked.
“Because he makes me feel something that Patrick doesn’t… it’s… difficult to explain”
“In that case, mom… the only thing I can say you is that with my super-speed we’re just a few minutes far from Metropolis”
Martha glanced at her son, who had obviously already figured who the mysterious man was, and smiled for the very first time that morning. “Can you take me for a walk, then?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Lionel threw the glass to the floor and turned the chair around, facing the big window of the room, looking at that big city under his feet… When suddenly listened to the doors opening.
He turned around again and met the woman he couldn’t take off from his thoughts wearing a long white wedding dress.
“Martha?!” He exclaimed “What-?”
“You were right” she said.
“What are you doing here?” he asked, standing up.
“I wasn’t in the right place” she said approaching him.
“What about the wedding? What about that Pa-?” He wondered, stepping closer.
“I’m sure Patrick will figure it out after find the empty car at the hotel’s entrance…” she told “But… you were right… I can’t marry anyone being in love with someone else” they met in the center of the room.
“But I hurt you, and I don’t want to do it again…” He caressed her hair “I want you to be happy and be with someone that can make you feel good”
“Lionel… Nobody had made me feel as good as you did the other night” she confessed rounding his neck with her arms “I don’t know what will happen but I do know this is what my heart is telling me… I love you, Lionel, and I cannot hide it anymore” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him passionately.
“I promise I won’t run away again” he said kissing her back “I love you too”.

THE END.

I’m sorry for poor Patrick because found himself alone on the altar but… that’s life ;-)
It’s taken a little longer than I expected because I’ve had to do some changes… .. .
I hope you’ve liked this ending^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) Empty HAHA...YEAH!

Post  Annette Fan Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:34 am

I oddly don't feel sorry for Patrick. YEAH MIONEL!!! AND THAT IS HOW YOU END A STORY!!!! TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 291824
Annette Fan
Annette Fan
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 pm

The first part with Lionel feeling guilty was very good... and end part was even better!

I'm so happy they found a way to stay together...

BUT you made me feel sorry for Patrick...poooooor thing Sad

Clark being understanding was amazing, especially because he took her to Metropolis in a matter of seconds!

“Lionel… Nobody had made me feel as good as you did the other night”

TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 258864 TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 58552 enough said TRAPPED BY HIM (Finished!) 58552

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down