- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED)

2 posters

Go down

THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED) Empty THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 am

It will just be a short ffic I'll try to end tonight or tomorrow ;P something I thought yesterday and I really wanted to send. It's placed a year after the almost-mionel-kissing.
BYE!!!

Part 1

Lasagna and a glass of vine would be her thanksgiving dinner that year, Clark was at home with his friends and she hadn’t been able to travel because she’d had an important conference the day before. She could just content herself thinking that she would be in the farm for Christmas with her dear son. A few minutes after she'd come back from the supermarket, the door’s bell rang. For a while the though of Clark surprising her flashed on her mind, but who was waiting in the corridor was a messenger with a big bouquet of orange tulips.
“Can I help you?” she asked after open the door.
“I’m looking for…” he looked at the paper on his other hand “Mrs. Kent… Martha”
“That’s me”
“Sign here, please…” he landed her the paper, she took the pen, draw her signature on it, took the flowers and went in after tip the boy. She quickly imagined who was sending them, but she took the card anyway. Open the door. Those were the only three words on the little yellow paper, and she obeyed them, but nobody was at the other side. She looked around, on one side and the other of the large corridor, she gazed the white ceil and then looked down the floor and there she found a little box with another target. Take the phone and go to the balcony. She sighted… but followed the instructions blindly… took the cordless phone and walked out the balcony.
Seven floors down, on the street, there was a black limousine parked in front of the block and a man, whose silhouette she recognize immediately. Then the phone rang.
“Hi” she said glancing the little back shadow in the street.
“Hi” he answered “I guess you haven't any plan for tonight, so… would you like to dinner with me?”
“I'm not dressed for a dinner, Lionel…” she told.
“Anything you're wearing is perfect” he said "Just take your bag and my little present and come down. They're waiting for us at nine o'clock..."
“Who's waiting?” she asked.
“Time's running, Mrs. Kent... I'm waiting for you...” then he put down the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Like I’ve said on the first part, this is going fast (I’m writing it in class… .. .) I’ll send the third and last part tonight… It’s a one-day-fic XD!!! Lots of kisses!!!

Part 2

Martha took the little box she’d left on the dinning room table, her bag and a jacket and left the apartment.
Lionel was in front of the limousine glancing the movement of her legs while she walked towards him after go out the block, wearing dark jeans and a red jumper that left her shoulders uncovered.
“Hi” he said taking her jacket and opening the door to her.
“Hi” she answered smiling shyly and going into the car.
“Haven’t you opened the present, yet?!” he exclaimed finding the little box into one of her jacket’s pockets after sit down next to her.
“You told me to come down quickly…” she giggled and he handed it to her. She quickly tore up the wrapping and opened it… inside there was a white gold bracelet with little rubies inlayed “Oh my…! Lionel, you needn’t…”
“I did… I haven’t visited you for weeks and I wanted to apologize somehow” he took the jewel and put it on her wrist.
“You needn‘t apologize for anything… and neither give me anything… but anyway… thank you…” she approached to him and left a soft mark of her lipstick on his cheek that later cleaned with a caress of her fingers “Where are we going?”
“It’s a surprise”
“You’ve picked me up at five o’clock to be somewhere at nine… Where are you taking me, Lionel?”
“Can’t you just enjoy the journey?”
“I guess I do… anyway my plan was eating some lasagna alone so really thankful you’ve thought on me… moreover knowing you don’t use to like these holidays…”
“Well… this is not true… actually I didn’t use to like them… but I do now…”
“Can I ask why?”
“They remember me about a too polite man and a too honest woman that a year ago were in the modest kitchen of a homely farm in Kansas both making a hard effort to keep back the impulse of letting their feelings to come out in a kiss that never happened…”
“In the way you’re telling it, it sounds like if he regrets not following that impulse” she said smiling mischievously to him.
“Maybe if he had followed it she hadn’t run away from her feelings like she’d done later”
“I don’t think she run away… she just… wasn’t prepare…”
“Prepare to what?”
“…to love again…” after that non of them said anything else until Martha saw the airport in front of them “Are we taking a plane?”
“My private jet… we’ll go faster…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm

That was so on theme, Thanksgiving theme, I love it! ^^
So can I take her lasagna and glass of wine? I soooo love lasagna! SLURP!
I wonder where they are going... Paris, maybe? Or Venice? Or where?
Wherever they are going, I wonder how they're gonna spend this time on his jet...I hope they won't wast it! Wink lol

I want to know what they are going to eat anyway... I'm so curious!
THANKSGIVING - a year later... .. . (FINISHED) Thanks10
Some thanksgiving turkey, perhaps?

Whatever....AWW, I looooove Mionel! Cool

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:34 pm

It's unnecessary to say that I LOVE YOUR NEW NICKNAME, IrsMn!!!! Razz

Part - 3

Martha tried to avoid his eyes by looking the clouds under their feet through the little window next to her sit, but she quickly got tired of the infinite blue sky and noticed again the uncomfortable silence they’d been involve since she’d said that word… LOVE.
“Lionel” she suddenly listened her own voice saying.
“What?” he asked not turning around.
“… it’s happened a year since that…” she pointed.
“Yeah…” he said like a sight.
“… a year it’s not a lot of time, but many things have changed since then. I mean… you nearly dead when the bridge felt down, I’ve moved to Washington…”
“Yeah…”
“… it’s like I was living a different life, now…” she continued, ignoring his apparent non-interest “I’m not the woman of your tale… not anymore… I’m not… as much afraid as I was that day…”
“What are you trying to say me, Martha Kent?” he wondered kneeling down on his sit and gazing at her with a delicious smile under his nose.
“I’ve missed your company much more than I expected, being on the city…” she told “I’ve missed the friend who always was next to me when I didn’t want to ask for help… I’ve missed the too polite man who came to my kitchen on Thanksgiving Day…” she stood up, biting her lip nervously “I’ve missed that kiss that never happened…”

It was something he didn’t expected but he’d always dreamt with, it tasted so sweet, it tasted like honey and strawberries, it was soft, and hot, it was delicious… it was like travel around the heaven for a while, like feel the skin of an angel caressing his soul, the air of the sea breathing under his nose… it was like he’d dead and born again during that short while her lips had joined his… during that few seconds the time had stopped running to let them finally taste that kiss.

Martha stepped back and sat down again. Not leaving that eye contact they were having, Lionel stood up and walked towards her, sat down on her left and held her hand, sweetly caressing her fingers. Both of them were smiling, not able to stop it, like two children after their first kiss ever.
“I’ve imagined how it would be, kissing you, a lot of times… and I never though you would be able to make me feel like I’m feeling now…” he told.
“How?”
“Strong but at the same time, weak… brave, but coward… big, but small… tall, but short… here, but there… alive, but dead… myself, but yours…”
They’d been moving closer at each word… now their lips were feeling each other’s breathing, each other’s touch…
“…you’ve said it’s like you were leaving a different life, now…” he said “Is there any place for me in it?” he asked while his mouth went quicker than his thoughts and began to make short tastes to hers.
“All my life can be yours if you wish, Lionel Luthor…” she whispered unable to resist longer to his lips.

TO BE CONINUED...

I'm sorry... I wanted to end it in this part, but I have to leave and I've not reached the final scene... so... .. . I'll leave it in this point until I've time to continue writing (hopefully... tonight)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:50 pm

I'm sorry I took so long to comment, but I've not been too well these days, so I couldn't do it... anyway now I'm here!

...and what I want to say is...FINALLY!!!

I mean... it HAD to happen...IT HAD TO HAPPEN!

They're so made to be together...I'm still mad SV writers didn't understand it!

I'm SO happy they kissed! And the description of the kiss was really nice... aww, they're so cute!

Luckily we have our Mionel fanfics to make it right... I love you kisses!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 am

Part 4

Her head was resting on his shoulder when the plane began to descend and Martha could see a little yellow house next to a red barn far away, in the middle of the fields they were flying above.
“Oh my God! We’re in Smallville!” she exclaimed jumping out her sit.
“We are. I’m sorry if you expected something more luxurious, but I thought you’d prefer to spent these holidays with your family…” when he finished he noticed a little shiny tear falling down her cheek and he drew it before it reached the corner of her lips “Aren’t you happy?” he asked gazing her wet eyes. She nodded and smiley, but was enable to say a word. That gesture, coming from a man she’d always seen as cold and selfish, really touched her…
“I love you” she murmured sitting on his lap and rounding his neck with her arms while her lips gave a kiss to his mouth “…and I want everybody to know it…”
. . .
Later, on the Kent’s farm, Chloe Sullivan listened a big noise coming from outside.
“What’s that?” she asked.
“It seems a helicopter…” her cousin answered walking to the window and looking through it “Actually, it is…”
“What’s a helicopter doing here?” Clark asked going out and followed by the two girls.
“It’s from the Luthor Corp.” remarked Chloe pointing the logo in the machine when it touched the ground. After that nobody said anything else, just waited until Lionel came out and helped a red-haired woman to go down.
“Isn’t that your Mrs. Kent?” Lois asked.
“Mom?!” shouted Clark, and then run to hug his mother in a tender embrace “What are you doing here?”
“You should ask that to Lionel, honey… it’s him who’s taken me from Washington…”
“I just wanted to see you together for Thanksgiving again, nothing else” he answered “When you told me this morning that you were having a dinner with friends at nine, but your mother wasn’t coming… I though I had enough time to take her to town…”
Mother and son were enjoying their hug when Clark whispered a “Thanks” then left Martha on the ground again, looked at Lionel, and repeated “Thank you” The two men shook their hands and Martha went in with the ladies to prepare the table. When everybody was sat down and after Clark had said his speech, Martha stood up not releasing Lionel’s hand and asked everybody to a while of attention.
“Girls, son… today I woke up in the capital knowing I was going to dinner anything easy to cook alone in my big apartment, but then I received some flowers and a note, which took me to another present and an other clue, that sent me to the man who was waiting for me in the street. We took a plane and then an helicopter to came here… to my home… But that’s not what I wanted to tell you… Chloe, Lois… you both have been like my daughters during these last years we’ve spent as close… Clark, my dear son…” Martha smiled, blushed, gazed Lionel and then continued “Today I’ve decided I want to try to be happy again… I want to… I want you to know that I love the man sitting next to me, and that I want to spent the rest of my days next to him” then she ducked and kissed him in front of everybody on the table. The ladies applauded, but Clark said nothing. When Martha sat down again she gazed her son frightening his reaction. Suddenly he held his glass and rose his arm… she though he was going to throw it against them, but then…
“I wish my bests for you both” he said smiling to the couple on the other side of the table. Martha giggled, Lionel kissed her back and then they enjoyed their dinner.

THE END.

Short… like the other three parts. I already said it would be a short fic… instead I didn’t expected it would take me a week to finish it… Any way… I hope you’ve liked it. Kisses!!!

PS. I agree with you being mad with the series writters… I can’t either understand why they never continued the Mionel plot… if they had I would have continued watching it.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 am

It was so sweet...he took her at the Kent farm, why didn't I think about it? XD IT WAS STUNNING!
And she said it to Clark! And HE was Ok with that! Could it be any better? I don't think so!
That was their lucky day and mionel fans' lucky day if it ever happened...
A very nice fanfic about a sweet thanksgiving!!! Thank you for writing it! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down