- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Fragile2 - 2

Post  Saeshmea Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 pm

They arrived to the farm and Martha opened the door. They went inside and Tyler obligated them to go to the kitchen.
Tyler: Sit down! – ordered pointing the stools.
They both obey and sat next to each other. Martha was scared… she has already seen what that man’s powers were able to do. Lionel felt her fear and hold her hand.
Lionel: What do you want?
Tyler: My daughter.
Martha: You haven’t her because she isn’t save with you!
Tyler got angry with Martha’s words and with a fast move of his arm grabbed Martha’s chin strongly.
Tyler: What did you say? – he whispered – I’m her father… Who can she be saver with?
Lionel: Leave her – said Lionel calmly.
Tyler: Why?
Martha didn’t say anything because she couldn’t move her mouth.
Lionel: Leave her – repeated as calmly – please.
Tyler removed his hand from Martha.
Tyler: This is not a game. It’s real. Absolutely real - said as he broke a glass from the table and made that little crystals go around Lionel’s neck – We can have a nice time if you behave good… or we can end this really bad if any of you try to do anything… - he let the little crystals felt on the floor - ok?
Martha: Maddie isn’t here… and I will not tell you were is she instead that you kill us… - said Martha really angry ignoring her own fear – You would hurt her, and she’s just a girl.
Tyler: I WILL NOT HURT MY DAUGHTER – shouted him being so close to Martha. Then he got calm – But it doesn’t matter… I don’t want you to tell me where’s she… I want your son to take her with me…
Martha: Clark will not do that!
Tyler: He will if he doesn’t want to see his mother stuck by crystals…
Martha: Even all… he’s not here… and he will not come until tonight…
Tyler: But you will ask him to come sooner… - said as he gave Martha the telephone.
Martha dialled the university number and asked for Clark, after some minutes…

Clark: Yeah?
Martha: Clark… it’s mum…
Clark: What’s the matter? Are you ok? What’s happening? Why are you calling me here? – asked he quickly and worried.
Martha: All’s fine, Clark… it’s just that… we have a visit…
Clark: What?
Tyler took the phone.
Tyler: Hello.
Clark: Who are you?
Tyler: I’m Tyler McKnight… do you remember me?
Clark: Maddie’s father!
Tyler: Great! Congratulations!
Clark: What are you doing in my home!?
Tyler: I wanted to visit you mother… Come here the faster you can, Clark Kent…
He put the phone down and laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Fragile2 - 3

Post  Saeshmea Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 am

Clark arrived there in less than ten minutes and broke down the door. When they listened to the noise, Tyler broke, with his power, the glass of a cupboard door, and put two big crystals on Lionel and Martha’s necks.
Clark stopped on the kitchen’s entrance.
Clark: Leave them free – ordered. Tyler laughed.
Tyler: Why do you think I would do that?! – he continued laughing – You could save her once… but this time you can’t save both…
Lionel: Take your mother out of here, Clark… - said Lionel with a low voice because that crystal was nearly cutting him.
Martha: No! – exclaimed Martha.
Tyler: Shut up you two! – said Tyler, and with a move of his hand, he push the crystals more close to their necks.
Clark: Ok… ok… - said Clark – Don’t hurt them… What do you want?
Tyler: My daughter.
Clark: What?!
Tyler: I want my daughter back with me…
Clark: I can’t take you daughter with you…
Tyler: Sure you can. She loves you… and you know where she is… I don’t… So you will wherever she is and you will take her here…
Clark: I won’t do that! She doesn’t want to go with you!
Tyler: She’s my daughter… she has to be with her father… Take her here if you don’t want to choose between save your mother… or save her love…
Clark: Ok…
Martha: Don’t do it, Clark! – Said desperately. Then she felt hurt on her neck, she caressed it, and her fingers get wed of blood… she had cut herself a little when she shouted.
Clark: I need some time… - said Clark, ignoring her mother.
Tyler: We will not move from here… - he smiled and Clark went out.
Just when he closed the door, the crystals felt on the floor and Lionel turned to Martha.
Lionel: Oh my God! You’re bleeding!
Martha: Sure… I know… I cut myself when I spoke… - she put her look down and caressed again her neck… her shirt was red and her full hand get wet of blood.
Tyler: I advised you to be quite.
Lionel: But we have to stop the bleeding…
Martha: The medicine chest is at the bathroom…
Tyler: Go… - said to Lionel.
And Lionel run upstairs and came back in a few minutes.
He healed the cut following Martha’s instructions. When he finished she hold his hands…
Martha: Thank you, dear – smiled to him.
Lionel: You haven’t to thanks me anything… But it would be better if the next time you don’t speak, ok? – he joked.
Martha: Why did you do that? – asked more serious.
Lionel: Do what?
Martha: Ask Clark to take me out and leave you here…
Lionel: Because I don’t want you to be hurt… But I’m not doing my best… you cut on your neck…
Martha: It was an accident… But please… don’t do this again…
Lionel: Why?! Can’t I worry for you life?
Martha: You can… but not at this way… because I would prefer dying instead than lose a person as important for me… again… - her eyes were wet as if they wanted to cry.
Lionel: Oh Martha… you will not lose me… I promise… - he hugged her and she broke down and began to cry.
Tyler: She will if you both don’t stop this silly sweet scene…
They both shut up, but Lionel hold her hand and they didn’t released each other…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Fragile2 - 4

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Clark went to meet Chloe at the Daily Planet.
Chloe: What’s going on, guy? What is more important than let me have lunch?
Clark: My mother…
Chloe: Your mother!! What happened to her?! – asked nervously.
Clark: Do you remember Maddie?
Chloe: Sure! That little girl who could play with crystal…
Clark: Yeah… Her father came… and he’s in the farm with my mother and Lionel…
Chloe: Oh my god! – exclaimed, taking her hands to her mouth – What does he want?
Clark: He wants me to take Maddie with him…
Chloe: What are you going to do?
Clark: That’s why I came… I need your help…
Chloe: Great! Let’s go!

Lionel: What are you thinking abut? – asked Lionel to Martha, because she had her look lost somewhere in the wall they had in front.
Martha: About Clark… - said her – about how many times he had saved my life… and about what would happened if some day he doesn’t arrive on time…
Lionel: Don’t worry about that… you will be ok…
Martha: It’s not that what worries me… it’s his reaction… he had to make a rally big effort to carry Jonathan’s dead… if I… if he loses me… I don’t know what would happen…
Lionel: He would get over… all of us do it… Death is a part of the life… We know it instead that we always try to forget it…
Martha smiled.
Martha: And you? What were you thinking about?
Lionel: About how much scared I was when the car crashed…
Martha: Scared?
Lionel: For you… - she blushed – Martha… we have already said how much we loved each other, but I haven’t tell you what you really mean to me…
Martha: Oh… and what is it?
Tyler: Shut up! You put me nervous!! Shut up!

Maddie got really happy when he saw Clark at her grandma’s home door.
Maddie: Oh, Clark! I missed you a lot!
Clark: I missed you too, Maddie… You have grown a lot!
Maddie: I have! And I have learnt to control my powers better!!
Clark: Great! Listen, Maddie… I need help…
Maddie: Help? What’s wrong?
Clark: Your father came to my home…
Maddie: My father!!
Grandma: What did he want?!
Clark: He came to take Maddie with him…
Grandma: He’s mad if he think I will give her back… he’s my son, I know it… but he’s a killer… and Maddie… Maddie is an angel and a second chance for my life…
Clark: I know… you needn’t say it to me… but…
Maddie: But what Clark…? What’s going on? I can see in your eyes that something is wrong…
Clark: He stills there… he has my mum with him, and he said that he will kill her if I don’t take you there…
Grandma: She’s not going with him!
Clark: I will not let him to take her, but I need Maddie to come with me to save my mother!
Grandma: No! – shouted the grandmother rounding Maddie with her arms…
Maddie: Grandma… I will be fine… Clark will take care from me… and I can control my powers now… I have to go with him… Mrs. Kent take care with me when I was alone, and she trust me when everybody thought that I killed Naomi… Let me help her…
Grandma: Ok… - she had tears on her eyes – Go there… but, please dear, come back for dinner, ok?
Maddie: I will – she hugged her grandmother.
Grandma: I love you sweetheart…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Fragile2 - 5

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:51 pm

They listened to a car parking and Tyler looked from the window how Clark and Maddie went out of the car.
Tyler: Children grow up really fast… She’s already a little woman…
Clark came in and Maddie was holding his hand… Tyler was waiting them next to Martha.
Clark: Ok… here’s your daughter… now I want my mother and your promise that you will take care of her…
Tyler: Is my daughter… I will not hurt her… Come here, my little princess… How are you?
Maddie looked at Clark and then walked to her father… he hugged her while Martha stared at her son.
Clark: Now it’s over… Leave from my house…
Tyler: Don’t worry… I don’t want to stay any more… but… - he grabbed Martha’s arm and pull her to make her stand up – she’s coming with us…
Lionel: No!
Clark: That wasn’t our deal!
Tyler: Don’t follow us and I will leave her somewhere where she can call you… ok? – they were walking to the backdoor…
Clark: Ok, ok… I will do nothing… but don’t hurt her…
They left the house…
Lionel: No! – he run to the door… Clark stopped him – Are you crazy! He can kill her with a simple move of his hand!!
Clark: Lionel… it’s fine…
Just at that moment Chloe went inside… the car had already left the farm.
Lionel: Chloe!
Chloe: Hi!
Clark: Could you do it?
Chloe: Of course…
She left her computer on the table…
Lionel: What did she have to do?
Clark: Put a transmitter at Tyler’s car… now we can know where are they without follow them…

Meanwhile, at the car, Martha was sitting between Tyler, who was driving, and Maddie, who had her head on Martha’s shoulder.
Maddie: I need to go to the toilet… - said Maddie when they have already left the town behind them…
Tyler: Now?!
Maddie: Yes, daddy…
Tyler stopped the car in a gas station and let the two women to go to the toilet while he wait outside…
Martha: I’m so sorry about all this, Maddie, but Clark will come…
Maddie: I know it… don’t worry Mrs. Kent… all is ok…
Martha: What do you mean?
It’s sure that if Maddie and Martha would had known that Tyler was able to listen them from outside they would have talked about Clark’s plan…
Maddie: Clark know’s where we are with Chloe’s computer… he is coming here now…
Tyler: What?! – exclaimed Tyler going into the woman’s bathroom….
Martha hugged Maddie.
Tyler: What have you said little which?!
Maddie: Nothing.
Tyler: No! You said that your friend is coming… - he was walking to Maddie…
Martha: Leave her! – said Martha putting herself between the girl and her father – She’s just a child!
Tyler: Yeah… a child who needs to be teach – he slapped Martha and she felt on the floor. Then he seemed to have got calm, he grasped Martha from her arm to make her raise up – come on! – He went out and Maddie follow them – If your son appears here, be sure that I will kill you… - whispered to Martha.
When they went out of the car Tyler saw Clark next to the car, so he tried to change their way when…
Martha: Clark! Here!!
Tyler: Damned bitch! – He took her again into the bathroom, Maddie staid outside…
Clark: Maddie, are you ok?
Maddie: He will kill her! – she exclaimed ignoring Clark’s question.
Clark went inside… it seemed to be nobody there…
Martha and Tyler where hidden in one of the toilets and he was gagging her with his hand.
Clark: Tyler…? I know you’re here… Please… let my mother to go out… This is not the way… You have to talk with your daughter if you really want to be a father for her… you can’t obligate her to go with you…

Outside, Maddie was listening what was happening in, when Chloe and Lionel arrived in her car.
Chloe: Maddie! Where’s Clark!?
Lionel: And Martha?
Maddie: They’re inside… I can’t here anything…
Lionel: We should go in!
Chloe: No! Clark knows what he’s doing…

Tyler was just thinking on a way to escape from there…
Tyler: Nice watch, Mrs. Kent – said, caressing the jewel crystal…
Just a while after they all listened Martha’s shout, Clark went inside, her wrist was bleeding a lot, Tyler run out, Maddie saw him, and stopped her father breaking the crystal’s of a car… she didn’t hurt him, but she could stop him while Chloe called the police and an ambulance.
Lionel went inside, Clark was holding Martha’s wrist to don’t let the hurt bleed more…
Lionel: Go out, Clark, Maddie needs you with her father… - Clark left them alone and Lionel holds the hurt.
Martha: He broke the watch you give me… - said Martha with a low voice because that really hurt her…
Lionel: I can buy a full jewellery to you if you want… but I would never find another woman like you… - they kissed – I love you, Martha Kent… You’re my breath, you’re my life and the reason why I am alive… you’re all for me… and I couldn’t live without you…
Martha: I lov… - she faint.

Later, in a hospital room…
Clark: Good morning, mum… - said Clark when Martha was opening her eyes again…
Martha: Clark! – she hugged her – Oh sweetheart, are you ok!?
Clark: I am…
Maddie: I’m glad to see you ok, Mrs. Kent… - sent so politely.
Martha: Maddie! Come here! – she hugged her – Oh… thank you for all you did today… You’re a really brave girl… - she smiled – Where’s Lionel?
Clark: Oh… I don’t know… he said that he had to go somewhere… but I…
Just at that moment Lionel came inside.
Lionel: Martha, darling!
Martha: Why weren’t you here!? – she shouted joking.
Lionel: Because I wanted to buy something to you…
Clark let place to Lionel and he went next to Martha. Then he took out a box from a bag.
Lionel: That’s for you… Open it…
Martha opened it… it was a watch, another diamond watch, so beautiful…
Martha: Oh dear! You needn’t… you… Oh my god! It’s so beautiful…
Lionel: Turn it…
Martha did it: Oh my god! – she exclaimed, crying, with a big smile on her face…
Clark: What’s going on?
She let the watch to her son and he read: Would you marry me? L.L. – then he exclaimed – Oh my god! – and after a while, he said – Won’t you answer him?! – because Martha still with her mouth opened but without saying nothing…
Lionel: So… would you marry me?
Martha: I will… Of course I will! – she broke down and started to cry harder while she jumped from the bed to Lionel’s arms and hugged and kissed him.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death

Post  Saeshmea Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 am

It was seven o’clock of the evening, Martha was driving home after work… she had had a tired day at the senate, some of her colleagues were trying to pass a project that she hate, and she had had a little discussion with some of them… They just thought on earn easy money, and Martha couldn’t put up with people like them…
It was a red light in front of her, she tried to stop the car but the brake didn’t work… she tried the handbrake and nothing… she went through the red light… Fortunately they weren’t cars… but now she was driving on a slope, the car was going faster and faster and she was going to crash with something… She get so nervous… she was going to die… she thought fast and... She opened the car’s door and jumped to the road… the crash with the floor was really hurting and left her unconscious…

It was silence, all was white, there was a light in front of her, she started to walk towards it… but then she listened a voice, it was saying “Martha”, she didn’t know if it was her name or not, but she felt that she knew that voice, it came from the floor… she kneeled down and tried to listened it again… “Mum”, she listened… but it was another voice… She felt somebody caressing her hand… but there was nobody with her… She started to be cold… the light started to become dark… as if she had closed her eyes… she tried to open them again and she woke up in a hospital room with her son’s face at her left and Lionel’s face at her right.
Martha: Hello guys… - she said – You should have said me that you were going to visit me…
Clark: Mum, you’re in the hospital… you have been here for a week…
Lionel: You had an accident… If you hadn’t jumped from the car you wouldn’t be here…
Martha: Two weeks! … The car… there was a red light and I couldn’t stop… Oh, yeah!… I remember! The brakes from my car didn’t work… Oh I was really scared! I thought that I would die!
Lionel: But you thought fast - said Lionel caressing her front.
Martha: I did! And I don’t know how… I can’t understand what happened… My car was fine when I drove at the morning…
Clark. It was an accident… that car was old, mum… And you nearly die! – he began to cry.
Martha: But I’m here, sweetheart, and I will for a long time… - she hold his hand – Don’t cry for this?
Clark: It’s not this mum… it’s you…
Martha: Me… I… I’m ok! Really!
Lionel: No, Martha… there’s something else…
Martha: What else?
Lionel: You… - his voice was shaking – Your legs…
Martha didn’t understand… her legs were there… like always… but… wait… they were there… but they didn’t move… she wanted to move her feet and she couldn’t… why she saw her legs but she didn’t feel them? What was wrong there!?
Martha: My legs… I can’t move them…
Lionel: The doctors said that it’s because your crash with the floor… but they also said that maybe you can move them again… with recovery… we will help you… I will pay the best doctors for you…
Clark: You will come home and you will be able to rest and you will recover soon… I will take care of you, mum…

The morning that Lionel came to take her back to Smallville she couldn’t believe that she really needed that wheelchair… her legs were there! Why did they still there if she couldn’t use them!
They flew to Smallville with Lionel’s private jet, and Martha could see how Washington stayed at her back because that crap accident…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:12 am

The same morning that Martha Kent left Washington – In another senator office:
Man: The Senator Kent is leaving the city, boss… She will not appear in any meeting for some months…
Senator: That’s good… but it’s not why I paid you for! I want that fucking woman dead before she starts to investigate about her car’s brakes, ok?
Man: But you just wanted her out of the senate, and you already have it, boss…
Senator: She will be out for just a few months…
Man: You just need some weeks to pass your project…
Senator: Sure, foolish man, but I need a bit more than some months to be the next president, and she’s a big obstacle… Have you understood?
Man: I have, boss… Don’t worry… she will not come back to Washington…
Senator: Great…

Second day in Smallville – Early in the morning
Lionel arrived to the farm, the door was already opened, so he walked upstairs.
Lionel: Martha?! The door was opened, so I went in… Martha?
The room’s door was closed, he knocked it but nobody answered, so he went into the room. Martha was on the floor, wearing pink nightdress, trying to rise up herself, crying.
Lionel: Martha! What are you doing?
Martha: I woke up… I wanted to dress myself… but I felt down… I couldn’t… I at least can dress my self… how fuck will I be able to walk again!?
Lionel: It for walk again why we are going to your recovery exercise, today, ok? – said while he took her on his arms to the bed.
Martha: But…
Lionel: There’s no “but”! I don’t want to here any “but”! I don’t want you to think that you’re not going to walk again, because you’re going to walk, and run, and dance… ok? You are able to do anything you want… - he said staring at her…
She started to cry and Lionel hugged her.
Martha: Thank you… You’re a good friend, Lionel…
Lionel: I will be always with you… you will not be alone…
Suddenly Martha started to cry.
Lionel: What’s the matter, now?
Martha: You said that I’m able to do anything… but I can’t dress myself…
Lionel: Of course you can! You just need a little help… - he breathed hard – Ok! What were you going to wear today?
Martha: Are you going to dress me?
Lionel: I will help you today… I will hire a nurse to do it since tomorrow… So… what have I to take?
Martha: Well… first I need clean panties…
Lionel: Panties… oh yeah… panties… of course… women wear panties…
Martha: Yeah… - she smiled – they are in the first drawer…
Lionel: Great… first drawer… panties… panties… first drawer… - he opened the drawer and found panties of all the sides and colours – Wow! I mean… Here they are! Are these ok? – He showed beige panties to Martha.
Martha: Yeah… these are fine…
Lionel: Ok…
He kneeled down in front Martha, he took one of her large legs, and he slide the panties on it, and the same with the other, then, he slides them up until her thighs, caressing the soft perfect skin of that legs, but she didn’t feel it… then he stopped.
Lionel: What about if I try to stand you and you finished sliding them up?
Martha: Ok… - he smiled.
When they finished with the panties Martha asked Lionel to search for trousers on the cupboard.
Lionel: Well… you can do the top yourself…
Martha: Sure… but I can’t walk to take the bra and the shirt…
Lionel: A bra… now you need a bra…
He took one from the second drawer and gave it to Martha, with the blue shirt she asked for… He turned round to let some intimacy to her, but she seemed to have some problems with the bra, she couldn’t take it off…
Martha: Lionel… can you help me, please?
Lionel: Of course, what do you need?
Martha: Can you undo this?
When Lionel saw that Martha was just wearing her bra on the top he felt a little sick… he sat behind her and slides his hands on her back… he undid the bra and he caressed Martha’s skin as he took it off… her shoulders, her arms, her breasts… - Martha yearned.
Martha: Oh Lionel I missed you a lot in Washington… - she lied on Lionel’s legs and caressed his chin.
Lionel: I missed you too, Martha, a lot… Why did you leave me?
Martha: I didn’t leave you… I move away and you didn’t came to visit me…
Lionel: Just some minutes ago you said that I was a good friend… just a good friend!
Martha: You know that you are more than this for me, Lionel… but wasn’t sure of what I was for you until you touched me… I love how you caressed my skin…
Lionel: Oh Martha… - he kissed her while he caressed her breasts.
Martha: Do you think that I would feel it?
Lionel: Feel what?
Martha: Took off my trousers and love me again, Lionel Luthor…
Lionel: But we are being late…
Ignoring him Martha took his tie and pulled his mouth against hers…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:51 pm

wow... it's seems hot! I love when Lionel must find panties XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 3

Post  Saeshmea Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 am

At lunch time Martha and Lionel were back to the farm after her recovery exercises. Clark went out and took Martha’s wheelchair into the house.
Clark: How where the exercises?
Martha: Fine!
Lionel: Just fine? They were incredible good! The doctor said that she could be able to walk in less than three months…
Clark: Really?! That’s fine!
Lionel: Really fine… - he smiled and looked to Martha, and she smiled and blushed.
Clark: I cooked the lunch… Lionel, you stay here… don’t you?
Lionel: Well… I…
Martha: Of course he does… - said Martha going to the kitchen with her wheelchair.
Clark: I think that she don’t want you to leave… - said laughing to Lionel.
Lionel: I think so…

During the dinner Martha and Lionel were looking to each other, smiling to each other, and giving some mouthfuls to each other… The had really fun, and Clark started to understand when he watched, with his view power, how Martha caressed Lionel thigh under the table…
Clark: Ok guys… What’s going on with you?
Martha: What’s going on with who, sweetheart?
Clark: With you both! I saw your looks, and laughs, and lovely games… come on… tell me, please!
Lionel: Clark, it wasn’t…
Martha: We’re together, son…
Clark: Together? Like a couple?
Martha: Yes…
Clark: Since when?
Martha looked at Lionel and both laughed…
Martha: Since this morning…
Clark: This morning?! You have been together for just a few hours!
Martha: Oh… come on Clark! You know that we feel something for each other since more longer…
Clark: That’s true…
Lionel: And I really love your mother, Clark…
Martha: Oh, dear… I love you too… - she turned to Lionel and kissed him.
Clark: So… you are really serious with this…
Martha: You know that I wouldn’t do this if I wasn’t absolutely sure that he’s the man I want in my life…
Clark: And what happens with daddy?
Martha: Your father is dead, Clark… I really loved him… Jonathan was… he was… the man of my life… he was my first love and the father of my son… but he left and I still here… my heart need to beat again… and it can do it just with Lionel…
Lionel: That was so nice…
Clark: Take really care of her… because she’s MY woman… and she’s really special – said to Lionel.
Lionel: I know it, Clark… Don’t worry… I would never take her away of you…
Clark: I would never let you to do that…
Martha: Ok guys… that was enough… Why don’t you both wash the dishes and speak about me and whatever you want? Ok?
Lionel: That would be fun…
Clark: Yeah… so fun…

Clark took Martha to the living room and lied her down on the sofa while Lionel was taking the dishes to the kitchen.
Martha: Don’t be cruel with him… he has been so nice with me… and I really love him…
Clark: I know it, mum… don’t worry… - he said smiling… - Did I told you what happened after your accident?
Martha: No…
Clark: They called me from the hospital… they said me that you was really bad… I got scared… I got really scared… I arrived at the hospital in a few minutes… the nurse asked me how could I was there if she had called me at Smallville… and I answered that I just run… I was as scared that I didn’t remember about my special powers… - he was kneeled down in front of her and he had tears on his eyes. She hold his hands – It was nearly midnight when I remembered that I had to meet Chloe that night… I called her and I told her what happened… She asked me if I need her to come, but I said it wasn’t necessary… An hour later Lionel appeared from the room’s door…
Martha: An hour later?!
Clark: Yeah… He said me that he had met Chloe at the street and she had told him about you… He came into the room with a roses bunch and his mobile phone on the hand… He left the bunch on the table, he hold and kissed your hand a while, and then he sat down… He didn’t said anything until the next morning, when a man came into the room… it was a doctor, one of the best doctors of the country… Lionel had phoned him the day before and he had paid him a fly from Florida… After that doctor, three more doctors came to visit you… Also because Lionel had phoned them… He saved your life, mum… He came to Washington instead that he had to fly to Europe that day to a meeting with big fishes… He preferred to say with you… and he didn’t leave the hospital until you became better... He loves you… I know it…

Clark left Martha at the sofa and went with Lionel to the kitchen.
Lionel: Clark, I want you to know that I would never hurt your mother…
Clark: Lionel…
Lionel: No, wait… listen please… I love her, I will never take your father place, she will never love me as much as she loved him, but… if you can’t face this relationship I will leave you both alone and I will disappear from her life… I don’t want you to be upset with her because she really loves you… you’re her son, her life… and I’m not able to put myself between you…
Clark: Lionel, it’s ok…
Lionel: What?!
Clark laughed: I like your relationship… I can’t imagine a better man for her… I know that you will take really care of her… and I know that you will make her really happy…
Lionel: Oh… that’s… that’s great! – he laughed…
Suddenly, Clark listened a noise, as if somebody had shoot a gun, he left the dish he had on his hands to fall on the floor and he run to the living room… he saw a bullet cutting the air running against Martha, she hadn’t already listened any noise…
Clark jumped and grabbed the bullet with his hand… he felt on the tea table and he broke it.
Martha: Clark… what are you…? – BANG! Martha listened the shoot noise, she scared herself, Lionel was just arriving to the living room.
Lionel: Are you ok?
Martha: What’s going on? – she really didn’t understand anything…
Clark: I think that somebody is trying to kill you, mum… - he showed them the bullet in his hand.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 4

Post  Saeshmea Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Clark came into the house…
Lionel: So… could you see anything?
Clark: No… there was anybody out… they were really fast…
Martha: Why could anybody want to kill me?
Clark: I don’t know…
Lionel: But that means that your car accident wasn’t exactly an accident…
Clark: In that case I will kill the persons who did that to my mother!
Martha: No Clark! We have to call the police…
Lionel: No! What will you say? That somebody shoot you, and the bullet broke the window but didn’t touched the wall, the floor, or the sofa… no… they wouldn’t believe us if we can’t showed the bullet, and it is intact on the table because Clark stopped it… they wouldn’t understand this…
Clark: I agree with him, mum… We must solve this ourselves, again…

At that same moment, somewhere in Smallville’s streets, a man was calling to a Washington’s office…
Senator: What do you mean when you say that you failed?
Man: I mean that I shoot her, but suddenly her son appears, and she survives… The bullet didn’t touch her…
Senator: That’s because you have poor aim...
Man: I have a really good aim! I told you that it was really strange… The bullet was going at the correct way… it was that boy who did something… maybe he pushed her away, or… I don’t know…
Senator: Maybe I should contract someone else… a man able to do your job better than you…
Man: Oh no… no boss, please… I will do it… give me another chance… please…
Senator: Ok… just another one.

Three days after the failed shoot…
Clark: I will have my mobile phone always with me… if anything happens, call me… ok?
Martha: Don’t worry sweetheart… I will be fine… - she smiled – Lionel will take care of me…
Lionel: Of course I will! We will be fine, Clark… Have a nice time with your friends…
Clark hadn’t leave her mother alone for three days, and finally he was spending that night out in Metropolis with Chloe and some friends…
Martha: Well… we are alone… what do you want to do? – asked Martha just when Clark closed the door.
Lionel: I was thinking on a delicious dinner and a fantastic desert…
Martha: I’m not really hungry tonight… what about if we go right to the deserts… - she smiled.
Lionel: That sounds so great!
He kissed her and then he took her on his arms and went upstairs. Lionel lied Martha on the bed and started to kiss her full body…
Martha: I feel myself as a slave… I would like to be able to move my legs…
Lionel: You will, soon… don’t worry… Meanwhile, you are my own slave… - he kissed her navel while he undid her trousers and took them away.
Martha: Oh god! I’m absolutely yours, Lionel!
Lionel: I love you… - he said as he removed her panties and kissed her right there.

Martha was breathing really hard, and Lionel was sweating love, when they listened a car parking.
Martha: It can’t be Clark, he didn’t take the car…
Lionel: I will see who’s there… wait me here…

Lionel went downstairs, from the door he could see a car and two big men going out from it.
Lionel: Hi… Can I help you? – asked politely.
“Sure…” said one of the two men “our car had a flat type and this was the first house we found…”
Lionel walked towards them, he looked the type and it was ok…
Lionel: But it’s alright…
“Really!?” exclaimed the man just when the other man hit Lionel’s head.
Lionel felt on the floor and the two men started to kick him.

Martha had covered her naked legs with the sheet and wait worried for Lionel until she listened him shouting.
“Lionel…” thought “Oh my god! What can I do? I can’t walked there… the phone is downstairs…”
Suddenly she listened a noise at the corridor, she turned her look to the door and then a man went into the room.
Man: Hello Senator…
Martha: Who are you?! – exclaimed frightened.
Man: The man who manipulated your car a week ago, who shoot you the other day, and who will finally kill you today.
Martha: Lionel! – shouted desperately.
Man: Oh… he’s not able to help you… Mr. Luthor is busy with two friends of mine…
Martha scared and moved herself against the wall with her hands, but her legs still immobilized…
Man: That will be really easy…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 5

Post  Saeshmea Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Lionel was on the grown, his lips were bleeding, he felt hurt on many part of his body, but he knew that something was happening to Martha and he had promised that he would protect her. He tried to stand up, one man push him, he took his ankle and the man felt on the grown next to him. He started to hit the man, and the other took his shoulders, the man who was down took out a knife, but Lionel took it and hurted the man behind him, who felt down. The other one punched him, but Lionel cut his face, he started to bleed, and Lionel could run into the house.

The man took out a gun, he put himself in front of Martha and aimed her.
Martha: At least tell me why I have to die…- said her, trying to dissimulate her fear.
Man: You needn’t know that to go where I’m sending you…
Martha’s breath was hard, she was concentrating on her legs, she was begging them to move, but they weren’t able to do it.
Man: Sweet dreams, Senator Kent…
Lionel: Not as fast! – exclaimed Lionel jumping on the man. Martha shouted, both men felt on the floor and started to fight… suddenly… BANG… a shoot. The man’s body was over Lionel’s and the floor started to be wet of blood… Martha didn’t know who had been hurt and started to cry.
Martha: Lionel? Lionel?! – asked nervously.
Lionel: I’m here… I’m ok…

When Clark arrived at the morning the police was just leaving the house.
Clark: Mum? Mum?! – shouted when he went in.
Lionel: Clark, here… - said Lionel from the kitchen.
Clark: Where’s my mother? Is she ok?
Lionel: She’s fine, but she was being late to her recovery exercises and I asked my driver to take her there… she said that she had to go because she really wants to walk again soon…
Clark: But… what happened?
Lionel: They tried to kill her again. We listened a car, I went downstairs and two men attacked me while another one went to Martha’s to kill her… fortunately I arrived on time.
Clark: So… is it over?
Lionel: That’s what it seems… the man who was on Martha’s room is dead, so he couldn’t say anything; the other two just said that the first one had hired them to distract me while he did his job…
Clark: Why didn’t you call me before?
Lionel: Your mother didn’t let me! She said that you would get worried… and she was just thinking on the exercises time to leave… - he stopped a while – She really frightened herself when she saw that she couldn’t run away from that man…

That afternoon, after all the country’s televisions had spoken about the incident at Senator’s Kent’s house in Kansas, somebody entered on another senator office in Washington.
Somebody: Hi.
Senator: Good afternoon.
Somebody: I’ve been told that you have a well-paid job for me.
Senator: Right. I need a man able to kill this woman – and he left on the table a Martha’s photograph – as if it was an accident.
Somebody: When do you need it for?
Senator: As much soon as it’s possible… The other man made me lose a lot of time…
Somebody: I need three days to do it perfect… one to study the situation, one to prepare the plan, and one to do it.
Senator: Great. I will pay you when she have been already killed, ok?
Somebody: Fine.

Three days after. Morning. Clark’s going to university.
Clark: I will be here at lunch time, ok? – said as he kissed his mother’s cheek.
Martha: Ok sweetheart. Lionel’s coming, too. He’s taking the meal.
Clark: Fine. – he opened the door – Bye, mummy!
Martha: Bye!
When Clark had left she went to the living room with her wheelchair. That morning she hadn’t recovery exercises, so she will be really bored. She put the TV on and thought on what would she do if she never walk again. She couldn’t clean, because it was really difficult with the wheelchair; she couldn’t cook, because she didn’t arrived to the kitchen being on the wheelchair; she couldn’t go alone to bed, because she couldn’t went upstairs… that was really difficult instead that she had been sitting in that chair for just two weeks.

Meanwhile she was as concentrated on her thoughts, somebody entered from the kitchen door, she listened some steps and turned round. It was a big man with a moustache and bold.
Martha: Hey! Who are you!?
Somebody: Hello… - said as he walked towards her, then Martha started to move the wheels fast to go to the front door, but the man stopped the wheelchair and she felt on the floor.
Martha: What do you want?
Somebody: Stopped the job which was started… - said as he grabbed Martha from her wrist and pulled her to the stairs, there he handcuffed her to the handrail.
The man went out a while and came back with a bottle of petrol which he spilled through the kitchen and living room.
Martha: What are you going to do?! – exclaimed.
Somebody: I’m going to cook a beautiful senator without legs… Have a nice time. – said. And then he went out, and before he closed the door he threw a burnt match on the kitchen’s floor and all started to burn.
Martha: Oh my god! Don’t let me here! Please! – shouted desperately. She broke down and began to cry because her nerves meanwhile she listened the man’s car leaving the house.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 6

Post  Saeshmea Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Somebody calling to a office in Washington, from his car, driving out of Smallville.
Somebody: It’s done, boss.
Senator: Are you sure?
Somebody: Yeah… Your pretty friend is being burnt right now.
Senator: Great. You can take your money when you come back.
Somebody: Ok.

Meanwhile, in the middle of a fire…
Martha was trying to brake the handrail pulling it hard, she was hurting her wrists, but she finally could, the handrail was broken and she could take out the handcuff.
The kitchen floor was in flames, in the living room the fire had already burnt the sofa, the table, the drapes… and the fire was coming to Martha from her back… She started to drag herself with her arms, she arrived to the front door, but it was closed. She raised her arms and tried to opened it, but her hand slipped down. She tried again, she could feel the fire so close to her, it was really hot there… the door was already opened, she dragged herself out and going down the four steps of the porch, she felt down the stairs. The flames were on the windows and the door, Martha was seeing how her house was being burnt, and she couldn’t do anything.

On the road from Metropolis to Smallville…
Lionel: Clark? It’s Lionel.
Clark: Hello. What’s the matter?
Lionel: Is your mother with you?
Clark: No, she isn’t… why?
Lionel: I’m calling to the farm, to tell your mother that I’m going earlier, but nobody answers the phone… I’m a bit worried… But I’m just arriving, so, don’t worry, I will… OH MY GOD!
Clark: What?! What’s on?
Lionel: A fire! There’s a fire in the farm! – Silence – Clark? Clark?

Lionel went out of the limousine and saw Martha on the ground.
Lionel: Martha! – shouted while he was running to her. He took her on his arms and carried her away from the fire – Martha, dear…
The fire was already out of the house, the porch was in flames, and it have also arrived to the second floor.
Martha coughed while Lionel caressed her front.
Lionel: Martha?
Martha: Fire… - she whispered – a big fire…
Lionel: I know… you’re fine… don’t worry… you need to rest…
Lionel’s driver was calling to the fire department when a shadow appeared so fast and with it a strange wind, and the fire disappeared.
Lionel: Clark! – shouted when he saw the boy coming out the house.
Clark: Mum! – he run to them – How’s she? – asked to Lionel seeing that his mother was unconscious.
Lionel: She’s fine… she just need to rest a little…

Some time later, at the Luthor’s mansion…
Martha opened her eyes, she found herself on a big bed, of a big and nice room, with a big window opened. The sun shined and the light come in as the light of a fire in the night… the fire… fire… somebody! Somebody had tried to burn the farm!... and she had been there… in the middle of the fire… she was handcuffed… somebody had handcuffed her!
She caressed her wrists… they weren’t absolutely free of any handcuffed… but they hurt her. She pulled herself with her hands to sit down on the bed where she was lying, and she tried to remember where she was, what was she doing there… but that was something she didn’t remember…
Someone opened the rooms door… it was Lionel.
Lionel: Hello darling… how are you?
Martha: Fine… I think…
Lionel: That’s great... I took you some tea… - he left the tea on the table next to the bed and sat down – you scared me a lot… Don’t do it again… - he caressed her cheeks – You didn’t answered the phone… and then I saw that fire on the farm… I really thought that… that I had lost you…
Martha: I thought it too… I really thought that I wouldn’t be able to run away from that… Somebody tried to kill me again… it’s not over dear…
Lionel: I know… when I found you, you were handcuffed.
Martha: Oh! Where’s Clark?!
Lionel: He’s at the farm… taking all what can be saved…
Martha: Alone?! I want to be there…
Lionel: No – silence – I mean… it’s dangerous… He will came soon… you will stay here…
Martha: Please, Lionel… I really want to go there… It have been my home for twenty-five years… it have been of the Kent family for three generations… and it have been burnt for my fault…
Lionel: That’s not true! It’s not your fault!
Martha: It is… he wanted to kill me…

From the outside it didn’t seem as bad… but when Lionel took the wheelchair upstairs, and she could go inside… she couldn’t contained her tears…
Martha: Oh my god… my house… my home…
Clark voice: Who’s there?!
Lionel: It’s us, Clark…
Clark came downstairs…
Clark: Mum! What are you doing here?
Martha: I needed to see it… - she broke down and cried harder… Clark hugged her.
Clark: Don’t worry mum, it isn’t worst than after the tornado, or after the meteors shower… It will be the same again… you’ll see…
Martha: I was as scared… - she clasped Clark harder between her arms.
Clark: We will find who’s trying to kill you, mum… I promise… You will be saved soon.

That evening, in a Washington’s office…
Somebody came into the office.
Somebody: Hello boss… So… Where’s my money?! – said really happy.
Senator: Nowhere.
Somebody: What do you mean?! I did my job!
Senator: No, you didn’t! She still alive!
The senator put on the tv: “We can say that the Kansas Senator in Washington, Martha Kent, is very lucky, after she have survived to another attempt to her life in her own house in Smallville, Kansas”
Somebody: That can’t be possible! I handcuffed her! She couldn’t walked! How could that fucking woman run away of that!?
Senator: I don’t know… but I’m getting tired of this incompetence…
Somobody: I want my money anyway!
Senator: No. I said you that I would pay you when she was dead… and she still alive. Go away. I will find someone else to do the job.
Somebody: No! I want my money! And I never leave a job before it’s finished.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty In danger of death - 7

Post  Saeshmea Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm

That night, at Luthor’s mansion, after dinner and while Martha was at the bathroom…Lionel: I ordered to prepare two rooms for you. My house is your house, too.
Clark: It wasn’t necessary, Lionel…
Lionel: No. I really want to do this… I mean… I appreciate your family… and you already know what I feel for your mother.
Clark: Right. And that’s why it wasn’t necessary… you just needed to order one room…
Lionel: What do you mean?! – he exclaimed.
Clark: I mean that I’m sure that my mother would prefer to sleep with you… - he said with a minx smile.
Just at that moment they listened Martha’s wheelchair coming in and they stopped their funny talk.
Martha: Hey! What were you talking about? Were you talking about me?! – she asked.
Lionel: No!
Clark: Of course we not, mum… we just talking about the funny situation… the Kents living with Lionel Luthor… who would imagine that a year ago?! – he laughed.
Martha: Yeah… so funny. Can you guys take me upstairs, please… I would like to put myself a little more comfortable…

Clark took Martha to the room and wait Lionel to come up.
Clark: Don’t worry… I will try to have a strong sleep tonight… - and he had that smile again.
When Clark went into his room Lionel entered to Martha’s.
Martha: Clark, sweetheart, can you help me with that? – she said, giving her back to Lionel, and pointing her bra.
Lionel: It’s not Clark… it’s me.
Martha: Lionel! – she smiled and blushed while she turned round – What are you…? Clark is…
Lionel: Don’t worry… he asked me to come in… I mean… I think that he have already get used to this… situation…
Martha: Great! In that case I really don’t need to dress m self more comfortable… I just need you to lie me on the bed…
They kissed while Lionel took her to the bed.

And it was in the middle of their moans and groans when somebody with a gun on his hand came into the mansion and started to look for the red-haired. Seeing that she wasn’t downstairs, he went up. He opened the first door: an empty room. He opened the second door: a bathroom. He opened the third door: a cupboard. He opened the fourth door: a brown-haired man on top with a pretty naked red-haired.
Martha listened how somebody opened the door. First she scared herself and took Lionel away, then she recognized his face.
Lionel: Who are you?!
Martha: He’s who burned the house… - said Martha.
Lionel: I will kill him!
Somebody: No. I will kill you both! – he aimed them with his gun, he moved his hand a little, and aiming Martha, he shoot: BANG!
Clark came quickly, he saw the man at the door and he hit him. The man felt unconscious on the floor. He entered to the room.

The bed’s sheets were dyed of red…
Some blood was dripping on the carpet…
Lionel’s look was lost on the room…
Martha’s tears were getting wet his front…

Martha: Clark… I’m not sure he’s breathing… - she said on a sigh. She was breathing hard and crying desperately.
Without say anything Clark took Lionel on his arms and run fast, inhumanity fast, and a few seconds after he was at the hospital.

After three weeks of coma, Lionel came back, and Martha was sitting next to him holding his hand, crying on it.
Lionel: Why are you crying, dear? – he asked, coughing.
Martha: Lionel! Oh my god! Lionel! – she kissed his hand and Clark, who was outside came in.
Lionel: You haven’t answered me…
Martha: You scared me a lot… I thought that you were… I really thought that… - she began to cry hardly.
Clark: He’s ok, mum… There’s no matter to cry anymore…
Lionel: Your son is right… stop your crying… I still here… - he smiled.
Clark: I’m really glad to see you again, Lionel… you saved my mother’s life and this hasn’t any price for me… - he hugged him.
Martha: I hate you…
Lionel: What?
Martha: Why fuck had you to put yourself in front of mine!?
Lionel: To save your life!
Martha: How did you wanted to save? If you die I die too… - she had stopped crying, but she began again.
Lionel: Oh dear… - he moved a little to be able to kissed her mouth, because she still on her wheelchair and she couldn’t get up.
Then Clark went out to leave them alone.
Martha: I had to look into your cupboard to bring some of your clothes here…
Lionel: My house is your house… I think that I have already told it to you…
Martha: Yeah… well… I found this… - she took out a little box.
Lionel: Oh my god! You found it! You hadn’t to find it! – he get nervous – I promise you that I didn’t pretend to… I just keep it for the day that…
Martha put a finger on Lionel’s lips and continued talking.
Martha: Lionel Luthor, would you want me to marry you? – she asked smiling but with her eyes red of crying.
Lionel: What?! Are you serious on that!?
Martha: Answer the question – she said – Do you want me to marry you?
Lionel: I do… I do! Of course I do!
Martha: Great! Because I want , too. – she took a ring from the box and helped Lionel to put it on his finger.
Lionel: What…? Why…? – he was laughing and he didn’t know exactly what to say. Martha helped him kissing his lips.
Martha: I knew that you would wait for the moment to ask it to me… but I have learnt that life is too much short to wait the moments to come… we have to create them…

Pachelbel’s Canon was being played by a big orchestra at the Luthor’s mansion’s garden. There were nearly a hundred guess, a lot of them, from Washington, but there was not a Senator who some months later had proposed himself to kill Martha Kent. No, that Senator was in prison, and also the mans who had helped him to try it.
It was the wedding day, Lionel was waiting for his bride at the altar, and Clark was pulling the wheelchair. She was wearing a short white dress, which showed her perfect legs. When they arrived to the altar, Clark kissed her mother’s hand and gave it to Lionel, and, in surprise of all what he was hoping, she use his hand to help herself to stand up. And there was the Senator Martha Clark Kent, after fifth tries to kill her, after months sitting on a wheelchair, she was stood up in front of the man who gave his life for hers.
Lionel: Martha! You can raise yourself! – he exclaimed really surprised.
Martha: I can. And instead that I need some help, I can walk too… - she said smiling.
Lionel: Since when! You said me that you would be never able to…
Martha: I know… it was a time when I thought it… but then I started to progress really well… and I wanted it to be a surprise for you…
Lionel: And it is so… it’s a big… a great surprise! I’m really proud of you! – he hugged her, and she kissed him.
“Excuse me…” said a voice, it was the priest “Could you both wait to the end of the ceremony to do this…?”
Martha: Oups! Sorry… You can start… - said Martha smiling, and Lionel laughed.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Do you want to play?

Post  Saeshmea Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Do you want to play?

Martha was wearing a long blue dress, like a medieval princess one, and her hair was tied up with a diamonds tiara. She was in a dungeon, with her hands chained up to the ceiling and she just touched the floor with her tiptoes. And there were big rats which sometimes run so near of her.
She had already shouted, but nobody had come. Then, suddenly, the door opened. It was a man, who was dressed up as a medieval king without crown or something like that.
“Hello milady, how are you?” asked really politely.
“Released me!” ordered Martha.
“You’re not in situation to order nothing… You’re my prisoner, and I can do what I want with you.”
“You’re mad! Lionel will come soon!”
“I would not be as sure…” said as he walked around Martha, caressing her waist “I have prepared a lot of surprises for him…” he was now caressing her cheeks, her chin, her lips… suddenly he shouted, Martha had bitten him. He slapped her. Martha started to laugh.
“I’m so sorry…” said her mocking “Does it hurt you?”
“Not us much that it would hard to you!” – exclaimed him as he took a whip and hit on the floor.

_.-“SOME DAYS BEFORE”-._

Martha arrived to Lionel’s office with some envelopes on her hands.
“Good morning, Martha…” said him “What are you doing here as early?”
“Taking you your mail” said her laughing and giving him the envelopes.
“What?”
“It was a joke! Your secretary has just asked me to give them to you…”
“Oh! Ok… thank you” said him “Please, take a sit. So… what’s the matter?”
“Thanks” she sat down as while as Lionel did, and he started to read who the envelopes where from “I came because Clark left yesterday and…”
“Left? Where?”
“Yeah… he went with Chloe and Lois to London. He didn’t wanted to go, he didn’t want to leave me alone, but I said him that it would be great… he needs a break from the farm…”
“Yeah… that’s true… So… what can I do for you?”
“It’s nothing important… it would be just a friend’s favour…”
“Tell me… please” insisted Lionel “I will do anything you ask me” Martha blushed.
“Tomorrow I have a cocktail with a lot of big fishes and other politicians and I don’t want to be there alone… I would asked Clark to come with me, but he will not be here…” Lionel didn’t say anything, so she continued “I have been thinking a lot of what we spoke on thanksgiving, I mean… we haven’t meat a lot of time after that…we haven’t spoken anymore… maybe you would feel a little uncomfortable… or…”
“I will come”
“What?”
“I will come with you. There’s any problem…” He stood up and walked to Martha, he kneeled down, because she was sat down, and he hold her hands “Martha… I really like to be with you… I haven’t happier moments than those that I spent with you… and it doesn’t matter if you just want to see me as a friend… I care it… I just want you to no take away myself of your life…”
“I would never do that…”
“Fine!” He kissed her hands “I will pick up you at seven”.
“At six. It starts at half past seven”
“Ok. I will pick you up at six” He smiled.
“Great… so…well… see you tomorrow…”
She was nearly at the door when Lionel interrupted her walking.
“You said that Clark isn’t at home… didn’t you?”
“I did” she said.
“So… how about if we have lunch together…? you know… to speak… as friends…”
“Yeah! That would be nice…” she said.
“Fine! Wait me here… I just read my mail and then we leave”
“Ok”
He continued with mail.
“Oh my god!” He exclaimed.
“What’s the matter? Bad news?” asked Martha from the office sofa.
“I’m not sure” he stood up and walked with Martha to sit next to her with an envelope on his hand.
Martha read the name of the person who came from: “Albert McGigant? Who’s him?”
“An old friend…” answered Lionel.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm

All right, it took me some days more to read it, coz I was really busy... but now I can finally post my reply... let me begin from the one I was reading before leaving:

1- Martha's unknown past
I've never imagined that Martha could take the situation on her hands as she did in the end killing that man. That gives another shade of meaning to her character that we must admit sometimes she was really underestimated in the show, she's more. Wink
2- Mum and Mother
Yeah they had never told why she was sterile, hadn't they? I like your point of view, I totally love your idea, coz I've always tought that Clark should have a brother or a sister, unfortunately the comics and the tv serie can't be changed, but fortunately I can always read your awesome fanfic! bounce
3- Red-Haired
"he picked up the rose from the floor and clasped it in his punch when he opened his hand the petas fell on the floor as if they were blood drops"
I LOVED this phrase! I love you
An heartbreaking, cruel and evil fanfic, fortunately with a really LOVELY end!
4- Bracelet
it was funny, creative and cute. I loved how Clark asked her to slap Lionel and what about the part Martha kissed him to obey him in her room? lol Great moment!
5- Abandoned
So touching, really touching! I've almost cried twice or more times! Crying or Very sad So wonderful the part when Lionel saw their daughter for the first times, but I loved a lot the whole fanfic! You're so brilliant!
6- In Albis
I like how Lionel don't care if the baby isn't his son, because he's the kind of man who think "my blood is at the first place", so that's really show how much deeply his love for Martha is. But I found the end really sad even if I liked how she proposed him to have a baby together.
7- Fragile2
Lionel: Oh Martha… you will not lose me… I promise… - he hugged her and she broke down and began to cry.
Tyler: She will if you both don’t stop this silly sweet scene…
lol lol lol, I wasn't able to stop laughing at that!
"I love you, Martha Kent… You’re my breath, you’re my life and the reason why I am alive… you’re all for me… and I couldn’t live without you…"
Amazing, AMAZING! I mean... you always leave me speechless when you make him saying this kind of sweet and lovely things! Rolling Eyes I love you
Oh, and it was so brilliant the idea of the watch with the written I love you "Will you marry me?" I love you
8- In Danger of Death
What I loved the most about this story is that through all the difficulties they remained together and overcame everything! The prize?
A GREAT HAPPY WEDDING!

9- Do you want to play
Good, it started good, I wait more! Wink

All right I think that's all for now, bye bye!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm

thank you for all your coments!! I really loed my fics like you!!! I will try to write the new one as well as the others!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Do you want to play? - 2

Post  Saeshmea Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:07 pm

“What kind of old friend?” asked Martha “Because you doesn’t seem any happy…”
“We met at the high school of Metropolis. We both were different, our families weren’t rich, but we knew that we want to change our future. We were brilliant students, and we used to play roll games. They were trainings for the real life” he stopped a while “The last year before go to the university he wanted to do something special, he proposed me to play a real roll game. And I accepted… I thought that it could be funny…”
“What happened?” asked Martha.
“Albert prepared our game with the entire city as the setting. So anybody could be a player, a piece of the game, or a victim…” He breathe hard remembering the past “The game would take all the time it was necessary… but we never end it… He had prepared a prove for me; “something brilliant”, he said. I never imagined that he would do anything like that… I couldn’t arrived on time… but I would do if I had know it!”
“What happened, Lionel? What couldn’t you do?”
“The card said that I had to save the demoiselle from a horrible death… It had to be just a game… with not real victims… She would be at the highest tower… the Daily Planet building… he had tied there, from a rope which was nearly torn, my girlfriend…”
“Oh my god!” exclaimed Martha taking her hands to her mouth.
“Her name was July Spring, she was very nice, she was my first love… and when I arrived there I hold her hand and tried to take her up again… but the rope finally tore and I couldn’t take her up, and… her hand slip from mine and I saw how her body felt to the floor…”
“Oh God!”
“They took Albert to a mental hospital… they said that he had done that because he was mad… I dreamt with July for years… it was really hard for me to stand that death…”
“But it wasn’t you fault” said Martha staring at his eyes and holding his hand.
“That’s what everybody tried to say to me… but… I played the game… it was my fault… she was my girlfriend… I put herself on danger…”
“You didn’t”
“I did!” he shouted scaring Martha.
“Sorry… it’s just that… I don’t know what can Albert want as much years later…”
“You will not know it if you don’t open the envelope”
He looked the white envelope again… he read the name… his hands were shaking… he couldn’t open it…
“Can you do it for me?” asked to Martha.
“Sure” she took the envelope, and opened it. There was a short letter inside, she read it:

Dear Lionel,
During these years in the hospital I have read a lot about you; about how my best friend Lionel Luthor have became one of the richest millionaires of the country. Congratulations, at least one of us have been able to make his dreams real.
I have remembered a lot how fun we had when we played our roll games… those were really great years… but there was one game that we never finished… and… as we used to do… the game must go on!
Do you want to play?

Your friend,
Albert McGigant.

“That’s all what it says…” said Martha.
“The game must go on…” repeated Lionel.
“What does it mean?”
“It means that he want to continue the game…”
“Oh my god! But… he’s in the hospital… isn’t he?”
“I will have to make sure…” he breath hard “Well… let’s go to have lunch”
“Are you sure? Maybe you prefer to go home or…”
“No… What I need now is to spent some time with a good friend… a really good friend…” said, as he opened the door to Martha.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Do you want to play? - 3

Post  Saeshmea Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

During their lunch together, Lionel and Martha spoke about their childhood’s friends, their spent a really nice time, and after Lionel took Martha home.
The next day, at five o’clock, one hour before Lionel came to the farm, Martha was deciding what dress she would wear, yet. Finally she put on a nice red dress which showed her back and her pretty legs, and she let her shiny red hear free. When Lionel arrived she was already waiting him downstairs. She opened the door, and he was behind with a red tulips bunch on his hands.
“What’s that?!” exclaimed Martha, smiling.
“They are for you… I know that tulips are your favorite flowers…”
“Oh! My God! Of course they are! Thanks!” She said so happy “But you needn’t….”
“I really wanted to…”
“Thanks…” she smiled and Lionel relished that smile. She took the bouquet and left it in the kitchen.
“You look really nice…” said Lionel while they went into the limousine.
“Thanks…” she blushed “I really didn’t know what I should wear…”
“You look nice with any dress you put on”

They arrived to the party and Lionel offered his arm to Martha. They went in and everybody was dancing.
“Shall we dance?” asked Lionel holding her hand.
“It would be nice…”
They went to the dance floor, it was a waltz, so they were really closed to each other. They didn’t speak, they just dance and dance one song and another; staring, sometimes, to each other eyes; sharing their smiles; touching their bodies; feeling each other’s breath on their skin… but they didn’t say a word… they were so close, Lionel had one hand on her waist and the other joining her hand, Martha bit her lips, Lionel looked at them, they were going to kiss… but then they both remembered what happened on thanksgiving and they both did a step back at the same time. Their still joining their hands, but theirs were looking at the floor.
“Do you want anything to drink?” asked Lionel.
“No… well… a glass of champagne would be nice…” said Martha a little nervous.
“Ok… I come back in a while…”
So, Lionel went to take the drinks and Martha stayed there, alone, after almost be kissed by Lionel, like some weeks ago… she felt bad.

Meanwhile, Lionel was asking the barman for a glass of champagne and a double whisky when a waiter appeared behind him.
“Excuse me” said the waiter to Lionel “Are you Lionel Luthor?”
“I am… What’s the matter?”
“A man give me this for you” And the waiter left giving Lionel a mobile phone.
“Wait!” exclaimed Lionel, but the waiter had already left. Suddenly, the phone rang. He answered it “Yeah?”
“Hello Lionel!” exclaimed a man’s voice from the other side of the phone “It’s being a nice party, isn’t it?”
“Who are you?”
“I really like the woman you came with… She’s the Senator Kent, isn’t she? Yeah, she is… the widow of the ex-senator, really? She’s so pretty… and she looks so sexy with this red dress!”
“Albert? Are you Albert McGigant?”
“It’s a pity that you couldn’t kiss her during the last song… it would be so romantic… How could you left her alone in the middle of the dance floor? You can’t do this to a woman! And even less to a woman like this!”
“I don’t want to play again Albert! July was enough for me!”
“I’m sorry, Lionel… but the game has already started…”
“What does it mean? Albert? Fuck!” Albert have already cut the call.
Lionel went to the dance floor, he started to look for Martha, but he couldn’t find her. He looked around him, but it was impossible to see anything there was too much people there. When he arrived to the exactly place where they had been he found a paper on the floor:
The man lost his bitch in the middle of the crowed. But he hadn’t really lost her, she had gone with a richest man to the toilets, because he would pay more to her…
Lionel run to the toilets, but there was anything at the man’s ones. Then he entered, without think at the woman’s. Two women who were inside run out shouting, he was alone, he opened the four toilet’s doors. There was nobody, but there was another note written on one of them.
Upset, the man run to the toilets, but his bitch wasn’t there, because the richest man had taken her to a room of the hotel.
“A room!” exclaimed Lionel loudly. There are too many rooms in this hotel, he thought… He took the phone, there was just one number in it’s list. He phoned it.
“Lionel?” asked Martha’s voice so nervous.
“Martha? Where are you? Are you ok?”
“Are you sure to be able to not arrive late, this time?” asked Albert’s voice from the phone.
Lionel took the elevator and went to the tallest floor, then he went upstairs until the building terrace. He look around, he was really scared for Martha, he didn’t want to arrive late again… but he breath when he found Martha on the floor, tied up and muzzled… but save.
“Martha!” He run to her and untied the robes. She hugged him “I was really scared, I really thought that he would… I’m sorry…”
Martha started to cry.
“Let’s go home…”
They went to the limousine and Lionel took Martha to the farm. He walked her to the door, and they went inside.
“Let me prepare you a cup of tea to calm you, ok?” He said while they sat at the kitchen.
“I’m fine….” Said Martha. It was the first time he spoke “I’m really fine, don’t worry… It wasn’t your fault… I was just a little scared, nothing else…”
“But…”
“Don’t worry” she looked around and stopped her look on the flowers that Lionel had taken her that evening. There was a note there that it wasn’t then “What’s this?”
She stood up and walked there, he took the note and read it.
The game is not over

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:16 pm

This story is so creepy... the most cruel fanfic you've ever write! affraid pale
The next part, plz! lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty Do you want to play? - 4

Post  Saeshmea Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:39 pm

“I want you to leave” said Lionel while Martha was drinking her tea, and she choked herself.
“What?!” exclaimed coughing.
“He wants me to play, and I don’t want you to find yourself in the middle of his game. What happened tonight was enough”
“But tonight didn’t happen anything. I’m fine, you’re fine…”
“Please, Martha… I wouldn’t be able to face your death, and even less if it was my fault…” said Lionel, and he turned around because some tears felt from his eyes and he didn’t want Martha to see he crying.
“But… I…” finally she desisted “Where do you want me to go?” she said so soft.
“Clark is in London… you could go with him. I have an apartment there, you can stay in it as long as it’s necessary…”
“I’m not sure of it… My job’s here… I can’t leave the senate when I want… and you… why don’t you come with me?”
“I can’t. I need to end with this”

The next morning, so early, Lionel pick up Martha in the farm. She just took with her one suitcase, Lionel put it into the car and helped Martha to go inside the limousine, but they didn’t say anything.
At the airport two security guards were waiting for Martha to walked her to Lionel’s private jet. Lionel gave them Martha’s suitcase, and turned to her to say goodbye. Martha began to cry and Lionel dried her tears caressing her cheeks.
“Don’t be sad. You’re going to see Clark…”
“I don’t tell him that I’m going there… He would be worried”
“Well… you can visit him when you arrive… You will be save there”
“Promise me that you will be here when I come back…” asked Martha to Lionel after a silence moment.
“I can’t… I…” Lionel stared at Martha. Her eyes were red and they trembled looking at him “I promise” he whispered and Martha’s cry began to be harder.
“You’re lying! Don’t lye to me Lionel Luthor!” she shouted hitting his chest.
“You’re being late… come on…” he said, trying to not cry.
“Come with me”
“I can’t”
“But I need you! I…” then, Lionel took her arms and hugged her so hard. For a while they both forgot what was happening, it was as if only existed them in the world, as if their world was that hug… Lionel looked at Martha and she felt absolutely saved. He caressed her hair and then… he kissed her. Then they removed, Lionel continued staring at her and she caressed her lips remembering what had just happened “Now we will have to meet again” he said.
Martha didn’t say anything else. One of the security guards hold her arm and she went with him. Lionel stayed there, with some tears on his eyes, while Martha walked away. When she nearly was at the door to go out, she turned round and looked at him. Suddenly, she released the security guard and run back to Lionel. He couldn’t believe it, she was running towards him and she jumped on his arms and kissed him back.
“I love you” whispered on his ear while he was rounding her on his arms “Lionel, I love you and I can’t leave you alone knowing that a psychopath wants to play a life or death game with you” she stopped a moment to breath and stopped her cry “Let me stay with you”
“No Martha. I’m sorry, but I can’t let you risk your life at this way…”
“Don’t you love me?” she stared at him. He put his hands on her cheeks…
“Of course I do. I love you more than my life, and it’s because this that I can’t leave you stay here…”
“No…”
“Please, don’t do this more difficult… Take the plane, go to London, enjoy your holidays… and I promise that I will be here when you come back…”
“No! You’re lying me again!”
“I’m not… How would I be able to let him to kill me, knowing that you love me and that a life with together will come with you in your return?” she stopped awhile “Trust me, Martha… when this game have finished I will be here waiting for you with another red tulips bouquet and an everlasting love promise for you…”

When Martha had already disappeared through the door, Lionel started to walk. Then one of the airport’s public telephones started to ring. He took it.
“Hello?” asked him.
“Great move, Lionel!”
“What do you mean?”
“Try to keep the lady away of the danger… great move for the game. But you haven’t kept in mind that I’m everywhere… so, at least you sent her to London the game will continue… and she will still being the princess in danger…”
“Don’t try anything! Let her go away from this!”
“You were leaving the airport… don’t you want to see how the red-hair lady go up the plane?”
Albert cut the call. Then Lionel went to the big windows and searched his jet on the runway. He found it, and also Martha with the two guards next to her. A police car stopped next to the jet and two big men dressed as policemen walked to them. Lionel suspect that wasn’t good, he run to the door which he had seen Martha disappear from, and walked down the runway. The two security guards were between the two policemen and Martha. Two shoots, two bodies on the floor.
Martha scream, she was scared and didn’t know what she could do. Lionel shouted her name, she saw him and wanted to run towards him, but then, one of the two policemen run behind her and took Martha.
“Lionel!”
“Martha!” shouted Lionel.
The second policeman started the car while the other obligated Martha to go inside. When Lionel arrived there they had already driven away.
“Martha!” he shouted as he felt on his knees “Martha… I’m sorry…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 pm

That's really sweet and tragic!
I love how Martha run back to Lionel to kiss him and say him that she loves him... my heart jumped inside me reading this part! bounce Surprised
You build around these soo much waited and wanted kisses an incredible and intense moment...
I can only hope Lionel'll save Martha soon, so they can live happily ever after! lol
But this Albert should start to find another hobby in his life and finally let Martha & Lionel loving each other as we dream! Very Happy Laughing

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Thank you for your comments!! I love you enjoy my fics... I'm sorry for writte so late, and i will not post a new part today... I'm without internet at my home... and I will be for two weeks more... I will continue my fic when I have it again... I promise!!! And I'm so sorry!! Because I miss you a lot!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 pm

Hei! I miss you too! I was even starting to get worried about you... too much time without hearing from you!
I'm glad you are ok! It's so sad, two weeks more w/o you! I look forward to seeing you come back! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Yes, me too, I can't wait for you're back! Razz We miss you!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 13 Empty I still alive!

Post  Saeshmea Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm writting from the university's library!!! I'm so sorry, but I still without internet at home, I just wanted to tell you that i still alive and that I will come as soon as I can. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!! KISSES!!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 pm

It's a gret new! XD We will wait for you!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next