- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 15 Empty I would give my life for you - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

After their dinner and dance night, Martha and Lionel had some more dates before the day that Martha let him to take her back to home.
“Do you live here?” asked Lionel watching at that untidy street, and that all building.
“I do… I said you that it wasn’t a good idea to come here”
“No! it’s good!” exclaimed Lionel “It’s just that… you’re really courageous to return here every night”

They went upstairs, and they went into a little apartment which was really different of the rest of the street. It was tidy and clean, and it really was a home.
“Just you could be able to transform something like this in a home” said Lionel.
“Thanks” said Martha “Do you want some drink?”
“Yeah”
Martha opened a champagne bottle and put some in two glasses. She sat on the sofa with Lionel and they drunk toast their friendship.
After opened the second bottle, non of them wear shoes, and they both were really happy and closed to each other.
“Lionel” began Martha “do you know what? I wasn’t as happy as I said when we met the first time at the hotel… but after this month we have spent together, I can say that I’m really, really happy!”
“That’s so lovely!” said Lionel “I have really enjoyed theses weeks, too”
Suddenly, Martha went closer to him and kissed his lips.
“Martha… you’re drunk” said Lionel.
“Not more than you” said him.
And he kissed her back, and at the morning they woke up together on the sofa.
Martha was on Lionel, they both were naked.
“Lionel…” said Martha waking him up.
“What?” said him before opened his eyes. When he did, he found Martha’s red hair on his face “Oh my god! What have we done?”
“Good morning…” said Martha, and she kissed his lips.
“Martha… are you sure of that?”
“I said you that I wasn’t drunk…” she said laughing. “Do want some breakfast?”
“Sure” he said smiling.

When Lionel had dressed himself, walked towards Martha, who was making pancakes, and round her waist with his arms. Then he kissed her and whispered on her ear: “I love you”
She didn’t say anything, but she kissed him passionately.
“I have a Christmas party the next Friday, I want you to come with me” said Lionel.
“I will be really glad to go with you”

The next week, at that Christmas party, Martha wore a long red dressed and her hair curly. Lionel gave her a nice rubies necklace for Christmas present, with a beautiful red tulips bunch that he left at the apartment with some water.
They were dancing, when Martha suddenly stopped.
“What’s wrong?” asked Lionel.
“Jonathan…” whispered Martha. She hadn’t met him since she left the farm, and that was months ago.
“Do you want us to leave?”
“No…” said Martha.
“Do you want me to leave?” asked Lionel more seriously.
“No, of course not!”
“Ok… I will take you some drink”
Lionel left, and Martha stayed there watching how her ex-husband spoke with the people of the party, until he saw her.
“Martha!” exclaimed Jonathan.
“Hi Jonathan… or should I say: Senator Kent” said Martha.
“Please, just Jonathan, Martha”
She smiled.
“You look really pretty today” said him.
“Thanks”
“Clark doesn’t speak too much about you, but he says that you’re fine”
“I am”
“So… Have you come alone?”
Just at that moment Lionel came with two glasses of punch.
“Hi Jonathan” said Lionel.
“Lionel” said Jonathan so cold “I see.” And he turned back to leave them.
“No, Jonathan wait!” begged Martha.
“Why? To tell me how happy you are with… him”
“No! To tell you that I’m just trying to continue my life… and that this is what you should do too” said Martha.
“Well, congratulations… now I understand why I was sent the divorce papers the other day… well, don’t worry happy couple, I will sign them when I arrived home”
“Jonathan, please… don’t be as cruel with her” asked Lionel rounding her waist with his arm.
“I’m not being cruel… but she was when she left me in the middle of the elections…”
“You were risking your health and life for nothing!”
“Is this nothing!? I’m a senator, now, I’m someone! Like him!”
“No, Jonathan, you’re a senator… but you still being the same man I left that night at the farm… you still without understand that I left you because I couldn’t see how you destroyed yourself”
Jonathan turned round again to left them without say anything else, but Martha put hand on his shoulder to stop him, she wanted to explain that to him better, but at that moment the light was cut and they listened a shoot. The people began to shout and to run out the room. When the light come back Lionel and Jonathan found themselves in front of each other. Martha was on the floor with a lot of blood round of her.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 15 Empty I would give my life for you - 4

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:23 pm

I would give my life for you - 4

The doctor came out of the room. He said that she was too bad, that the first twenty-four hours were really important to know if she would be able to survive or not, he said that just one person could visit her.
“You should go first, Jonathan” said Lionel “She’s your wife”
Jonathan went into the room. He couldn’t face that, he wasn’t able to see her dying for his fault. That bullet was for him, not for her.
“I’m sorry, Martha” said crying and holding her hand “I should be on this bed, not you” He breath hard “If I had stopped this when you advised me that would never happened.”
When Jonathan went out of the room, they listened Clark’s voice throw the corridor.
“Dad!” shouted.
“Clark!”
“Are you ok? I listened that someone tried to shoot you at the party and I thought that you were…”
“The bullet was for me… but it hurt your mother…” told Jonathan to his son with a sadly voice.
“What?! What was she doing there?!” asked Clark.
“I took her with me” answered Lionel from Clark’s back. He hadn’t seen him yet.
“Lionel!” exclaimed Clark, and he resisted to ask him what was his mother doing with him. “Where’s her now? How’s she?”
“She’s in there… but we can’t enter… She’s really bad, Clark… and it’s all fault.” Said Jonathan.
“No, it isn’t. I took her to that party, it’s my fault, not yours” said Lionel.
“The bullet was for me, not for her!” repeated Jonathan again.
“Stop it! It’s nobodies fault, ok? We have to wish her recover, not try to find a culprit” shouted Clark, and everybody shut up.

“I’m sorry for what happened before the shoot at the party… But seeing Martha with another man was really hard for me” apologized Jonathan to Lionel when Clark left to buy something to eat.
“Don’t worry… I understand. Martha was scared too. When she saw you I felt on her eyes that she didn’t want you to see her with me…” said Lionel “Jonathan, I didn’t search her… I found her working in a hotel’s bar as a waitress and we met some more times… but I just wanted her to not feel alone in the city… All this come up without our knowledge, trust me when I say that she hadn’t prepared herself to fall in love again…” he took his look down “And I’m not really sure that she’s in love with me… I would swear that she still feeling something really strong for you”
“Thanks Lionel. But I have hurt her too much. Now I understand why she left me… she didn’t do it because she didn’t want me to become a Senator; she did it because she knew that compete against Lex would be a dangerous fight, and she couldn’t suffer more. She stood enough when I was in coma, and she got really worried after the doctors told us about my heart’s problem… How could I ask her to stand more? Why didn’t I see it?”
“Because she always tries to seem enough strong to stand everything… but it’s a lie, because she loves too much, and love is the worst debility we can have… She loved you as much that she couldn’t stop thinking about the day she was going to lose you, because you were all her life. She left you because she needed to show herself that she could have a live without you, not because she really wanted to leave you” answered Lionel.
“But you went together to the party”
“Feelings can confuse us. We have built a nice friendship between us, we have spent together a lot of time these last months, her feelings were confused, and, instead it really hurts me, she still in love with you, Jonathan Kent.”
At that moment Clark arrived.
“It’s too late, so that stupid woman of the hospital’s bar said me that she couldn’t do more food because she was going to close the kitchen. So I could just take two sandwiches. Is there anybody without hungry?”
“Don’t worry son” said Jonathan taking one of the sandwiches “We’ll share one” and he cut the sandwich on twice and give one part to Lionel.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 15 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:14 pm

All right, but do not forget about your Werewolves fanfic! I want to know how it ends! Smile

I like this Monathan/Mionel fanfic... I didn't expect that Martha were going to be hurt! Crying or Very sad

I like how Jonathan and Lionel are trying to face this without giving the fault each other, without fight or aruge!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:36 pm

I love new this fic! But I hope to read the end of the other soon! Very Happy
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 15 Empty I would give my life for you - 5

Post  Saeshmea Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:59 pm

I would give my life for you - 5

Two days later the doctors changed Martha’s room, because they said that she was in a coma, and that she could not come back until days, weeks, months, or years. Jonathan announced that he left the senate, not because he was frightened for his life, but because he had risked enough and he didn’t want to lose more. Lionel had changed a lot of meetings to be able to stay with Martha in the hospital. They made turns between him, Jonathan and Clark, who still going to university, but without being able to concentrate himself.
Nearly a month and a half after the incident, Martha opened her eyes while Clark was next to her.
“Mum!” exclaimed happily “Mum you woke up!” He hugged her and she give the hug back.
“Hi sweetheart. What am I doing at the hospital?” she asked.

Jonathan entered to the room running, and crying.
“Martha!”
“Jonathan! How are you?”
“It’s me who should ask it to you…” said Jonathan laughing.
“I’m fine”
“Martha, I’m really sorry… it was my fault…”
“No, it wasn’t…”
“Of course it was, that bullet was for me…”
“If it had touched you it would have killed you” said Martha caressing his cheek.
“Maybe that was what would have happened”
“Don’t say that. I didn’t want to cry for you, Jonathan”
Then, Jonathan, moved towards her and kissed her lips.

Just at that moment Lionel arrived to the room, with a big red tulips’ bouquet, and throw the window he saw the kiss. Sadly he let the tulips fall on the floor and left.

Martha removed Jonathan from her.
“Jonathan… you have been the man of my life, I really love you, I would give my life for you how many times it was necessary… but I can’t… I can’t come back to the farm, I can’t come back to that life where I was just your wife… dear, I don’t want to start it again”
“Why not?! I have left the senate, I’m just a farmer again… Lionel was sure that you still loving me”
“And I do, but I love Lionel too… He have been really nice with me, and this time we have spent together have been really nice… I want to give him a chance, Jonathan, I want to give a second chance to myself” said Martha.
“But I have left the senate just for you”
“No, you have done it because you felt guilty… if you had wanted to leave it for me, you would have done it before I left you. I’m sorry Jonathan, but it’s too late”
Jonathan walked to the door, and when he opened it he found the bouquet on the floor. He took it, and he read the note. He walked back and gave the flowers to Martha.
“I think that your loved Lionel have come and have seen our kiss” said Jonathan before finally leave.
The note said: “I will love you for ever. L.L.”

Two days later Martha could leave the hospital. But just Clark came to pick her up. He helped her to go into the car, and then he asked her: “Where do you want to go, mum?”
“To the Luthor’s mansion, sweetheart, please” said Martha.

She walked to the door after Clark left with the car and knocked it. Lionel knew that it was her, so he went to open the door personally.
“What’s the matter?” he asked.
“You came to see me but you didn’t enter to the room” said Martha seriously.
“I couldn’t…” said Lionel taking his look down.
“That kiss wasn’t mine”
“You don’t need to apologize. I knew that it was going to happen soon”
“But you don’t understand it, Lionel. I’m not going back with Jonathan. I want to begin with you” said Martha holding his hands.
“What?”
She stood on her tiptoes to be closer to him and she kissed his lips sweetly.
“I love you, and I want to begin my new live next to you”
“What about Jonathan?”
“Well… I have already told him… Of course he doesn’t like it, but, it’s life”
“And Clar?”
“It will be hard for him to accept it. But he understands it”
“So… you want to be with me?”
“I want”
“Are you sure of what you’re doing?
“Absolutely”
She round him with her arms and she kissed him again. He took the kiss back and took her on his arms. He closed the door and he took her upstairs, to his room.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 am

A great Mionel/Monathan fanfic with a perfect Mionel end!!! Absolutely LOVE IT!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 15 Empty Werewolf - 8

Post  Saeshmea Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

This is the last part of Werewolf fanfic and the last fic from Saeshmea's fic. Don't worry, it's not the last one, the next will com at the new part of the forum: Fanfics!!! Kisses and thanks for ALL your comments!! I REALLY LOVE THEM!!!

Werewolf - 8

“I have to go there” said Lionel “Lets give Lex what he wants”
“No!” exclaimed Clark “We can’t do that! When the effect of the experiment begins you become a really bad man who knows my secret… I wouldn’t be able to stop you if Lex transform you into that man” explained to Lionel.
“Ok… but what can we do? We can’t left her there until the last moment…”

Martha was in a crystal room, lied down, and tied by her arms and legs, on a stretcher. She was drugged, she had been sleeping for hours and she didn’t remember all what happened really well. She listened how somebody opened the room’s door. She moved her head to see who was coming. It was Lex.
“Hello Mrs. Kent” he said “Are you comfortable?” he laughed “I hope you are, because it’s time to say goodbye”
“What do you mean?” asked Martha, but she find that it was hurt for her to speak… she still drugged.
“It’s nearly midnight, and your two heroes haven’t appeared. It seems that your son prefer to protect the world from my father than save your life”
“He already knows what’s the most correct”
“Ok… so, let’s go” add Lex taking out a syringe from a little suitcase.
“What’s that?” asked Martha a little scared.
“Your last breath” said Lex “When this liquid have already entered into your veins it will just take a few seconds until your heart stop beating for ever”
Martha’s breath became hard. She couldn’t move; she couldn’t resist.
She felt the needle’s tip on her arm, it was cold. Suddenly she listened a big noise. Clark had broken the crystal door and entered with Lionel.
“Mum, are you ok?” asked Clark.
“I think so” said Martha with the low and difficulty voice that the drugs gave to her.
“You’re a little late” said Lex.
“I have taken you what you wanted: your father. So… give my mother back” Clark pushed Lionel on the floor and he felt on the door’s crystals. He hurt his hands and he turned back to Clark shouting: “I will kill you when I have became the worst man of the world, little Kent” He turned back and walked to Lex.
“I want my mother, now” said Clark.
“Ok” said Lex.
“No” said Lionel “I want to kill this bitch. Give me this” and he took the syringe from his son’s hand.
“No!” shouted Clark, but then Lionel left fall a little green stone on the floor and Clark felt on his knees.
“I like your methods” said Lex to his father.
Then Lionel turned to Martha with that big needle on his hand.
“Lionel, please, don’t do this, I love you…” begged Martha nearly crying.
But suddenly Lionel turned back to his son, it was so fast, he punched him hardly and Lex felt unconscious to the floor. Lionel left the syringe next to his son and turned to Martha to untie her.
“Are you ok?” he asked sweetly.
“Lionel! You’re back!” exclaimed Martha hugging him.
“I am” said Lionel.
“Oh! Clark” remembered Martha. But Clark was behind Lionel with the little green stone on his hand.
“Don’t worry mummy” he said “It wasn’t kryptonite”
“I can’t understand” said Martha who was recovering from the drugs.
“We wait until night, and Lionel still being him…” began to tell, Clark.
“Lex was wrong, the effects are just of three days”
“So, knowing that Lionel would be himself, we decided to do all that”
“Great! But if you had came just a second later you would have found me dead!” exclaimed Martha a little upset.
“But you aren’t” said Lionel kissing her.

They went home and Clark prepared some tea for everybody. When he finished he went to the living room with three cups of tea, but his mother and Lionel weren’t there.

“Martha, Clark was preparing us some tea… we should come back downstairs”
“Clark’s old enough to understand that if his mother isn’t in the living room he needn’t to search her” said as she untied Lionel’s shirt.
“You should rest after all what happened, dear”
“I can rest tomorrow… now I want to feel your love” they kissed as Lionel removed Martha’s skirt and they both lied on the bed.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Such a clever plan to free Martha!
It's so funny the last part when CK prepare the tea but he doesn't find anyone..because they are too busy to enjoy their love!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15