- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty A new NICODEMUS version - 1

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 23, 2008 10:49 pm

THIS IS NOT EXACTLY MY OWN VERSION, BECAUSE MARTHALUTHOR HELP TO THINK IT.
WE NEED TO REMEMBER THOSE EPISODES WHERE A MIONEL RELATION WAS UNIMAGINABLE, AND ALSO THAT NICODEMUS WAS A PLANT WHICH EFFECT HUMANS EXCITING THEMSELVES. IN THE REAL EPISODE IT EFFECTED TO JONATHAN AND LANA. IN THIS VERSION IT EFFECTS MARTHA...
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(it strarts like the real one...)
Martha was going home by car, and on the road she found a car which had had an accident. She stopped and helped the man who was in the car taking her to the hospital inmediatly.
When she arrived home she told all to Jonathan, but she seemed a little different, she wasn't the kind Martha of ever, she seemed to be very excited. When Clark arrived at home he found his parents kissing really passionated in the kitchen, and Martha without her blouse.
"Oh! sorry!!!" said he when he went in the kitchen.
"Oh! Clark, son... we were..." tried to apologise Jonathan.
"No, it doesn't matter, I... I will leave you alone"
"Wait Clark, don't you congratulation the heroe?" said Martha
"Which heroe?"
"Me!" shouted she.
"She had saved a man which had had an accident" explain Jonathan.
"Wow! really, mum!?"
"I do!" said her while she took the blouse from the floor. "I go to have a shower... don't you want to come with me, durling?"
"Eh... no, thanks... I want to talk a while with our son..." said Jonathan.
"Ok" and she went up stairs.
. . .
"Is she ok?" asked Clark.
"I'm not really sure... she seem a little strange since she has arrived" explained Jonathan a little worried.
. . .
In the dinner, Martha, didn't take a tea, like always, she take a beer.
"Mum, are you right?"
"Of course, I have never been better..."
. . .
The next morning, when Martha woke up found the bed empty. Jonathan was down stairs already to go out to work.
"Goodmorning durling" she shouted from the top of the stairs "Where are you going?"
"You know I have to go to Metropolis today"
"Oh! But I thought that we could spend the day toghether, alone, doing what you know... I love you I love you I love you "
"I would love spend all day doing it with you, durling, but I think you are a little ill today, and it's better to you to spend the day resting on the bed, ok? I will come early to look after you" and he left the house.
Martha, angrily because he felt really hot that morning, also went out.
. . .
She went on a walk and she arrived to the lake, there she put out all her clothes and go in the watter. It was really cold, but she didn't feel it.
. . .
Lionel Luthor, who was going to Metropolis, pass near the lake and saw Martha throw the limousine window.
"Is she Martha Kent?" shouted, and ordered to stop the car.
He went there, and found all her clothes on the ground.
"Mrs. Kent?!" he shouted, but she didn't say nothing "Martha?!"
"Lionel Luthor!" shouted she really happy, and swam to the shore, non going out the watter.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm having a bath"
"I see, but... without clothes?"
"It's funniest in that way... don't you want to come with me?"
"I don't think that's a good idea..."
"Why not? You have always wanted it... to have me just for you..."
"I think you're not yourself at that moment, Martha"
"Why don't you do me a favor?"
"What?"
"Stop thinking too much" and in the same moment she said that, she went out of the watter, without clothes, without nothing... and Lionel turn round himself inmediatly trying to not see that body which he had ever wished.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat May 24, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  mionel.is.love Sat May 24, 2008 12:17 am

oh wow!
lol.
this is definately the way this episode should have gone.
Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat May 24, 2008 12:30 am

cyclops cyclops cyclops
Oww... I really want to see what will happen next Laughing
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty A new NICODEMUS version - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sat May 24, 2008 5:34 pm

"Come on Lionel, you want it as much as I want" she said while she was touching lightly his back.
"Martha, please, dress yourself..."
"You neither want to play with me... you're a bad boy..." and she put a sad face.
"What about Jonathan?!"
"He's a fool man, he had rejected me!" and she put her hands on Lionel's shoulders making he to turned round. When they where face to face, she started to touching lightly his lips with her finger. "You want to play with me, don't you Lionel?"
"I... Martha... I don't think it's..."
"Come on... it will be funny... come with me to the watter..." and she touch Lionel's lips with hers "come with me..." and she took his hand.
Lionel was without words... He had dream something like that for too much time... now he had what he wished... Martha... but he knew she wasn't herself at all...
"No Martha... it's better to you to get dress and go home... come on, I will take you to the farm..."
"Oh crap! Ok, go! Let me alone! I will find somebody who wanted to please me..." she was really excited, she seemed really ill... she felt down to the watter.
"Martha!" shouted Lionel while he go to take her.
She had fainted and she was unconcious. Lionel took her to the hospital, covering her with his jacket.
. . .
"How is my wife?" asked Jonathan to the doctor when he arrived. Lionel had called him.
"She isn't really good, Mr Kent. I'm really worried about her... The man she saved yesterday had dead this morning"
"Oh my god!"
. . .
Fortunatly Lionel paid the best doctors of the country and they found an antidote before Martha dead.
. . .
When she came round Jonathan was there...
"Dear?"
"Martha! Oh! That's great, your with us again!"
"What had happened?"
"You was on the effect of a plant called nicodemus, you hadn't been on yourself the last two days..."
"Oh... The last I can remember is that I found a car on the road which had had an accident..."
"Yeah, durling, it was two day ago..."
Lionel knock the door.
"Come in" said Jonathan serious. "He had save your life, dear"
The doctor asked for Jonathan and he let Martha and Lionel alone.
"I'm glad to see you fine again, Martha"
"Thank you"
They where in silence a while.
"Do you remember anything?" he asked.
"Not exactly... I remember I went to swim to the lake, but anything else... Why?"
"I doesn't matter, it's better that way..."
He was leaving the room when Martha said:
"Lionel! Thanks for not seize the opportunity..."
"I hadn't could do that anyway, I love you too much, Martha Clark..." and he disappeared behind the door.

THE END I love you I love you I love you

I hope you have enjoyed this version... The next story will be a Rage episode with a kiss... See you then!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat May 24, 2008 6:21 pm

awwww^
thats so cute, how it ends.
i can't wait to read your version of rage!
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty My own RAGE version

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 26, 2008 12:11 am

I HAVEN'T TO REMEMBER YOU WHAT HAPPENED ON RAGE, BECAUSE FOR MIONEL'S FUNS IT WAS AN ENCOURAGING EPISODE... I TRIED TO TRANSFORM IT IN OUR HOPED EPISODE... .. .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(it starts in THE conversation...)
L: ... I won't becoming for thanksgiving diner.
M: That's too bad, I ws really looking for the seeing you.
L: After Lilian die (...) I decided to then I would stop celebrating thaksgiving dinner.
M: Why you not make an exception and celebrate it with us? We'll really love to have you.
L: I don't think Clark would agree. The holiday's going to be difficult without extra complications for him.
M: You aren't a complication, Lionel. You're a part life, now, and I'm very thankfor for that...
L: D............ do you you know what that mean to me? ... Do you know what you mean to me?
Then al of us know that they almost kiss in Martha's kitchen... And after having their lips so close... they moved away...
L: Martha I'm... (said Lionel while he went to the door to leave the house) I, I don't mean to... I'm sorry, I'm... (he was out, closing the door) I'm so sorry...
Then Martha closed the door and rest astonished for a while. "What had just happened?" she though, "Lionel Luthor almost kisses me... Lionel, my first love, my first enemy, my present best friend..." she didn't know if she would preffered to been kissed or not... and she was thinking about it all the day...
. . .
Some hours later, she went to meet Lionel in his office...
L: Martha! I'm glad to see you... I wanted to apologize about what had happened... I didn't...
M: You don't need to apologize... You din't make any fault.
L: But I...
M: No, Lionel, not you... we.
L: We?
M: We aren't teenagers, Lionel... we already know what love is.
L: Love?!
M: Yes, Lionel... I'm in love with you... I don't know since when... I don't know if I ever stop loving you since our first date when we still going to university, but I do know I feel something very special for you... And I think that I will not be in a mistake if I say that you feel the same...
L: You aren't... I have always been in love with you... you already know that... and I decided to leave Metropolis and go to study to Europe the day I saw you smiling with Jonathan in a caffeé... that day I understood that you loved another man, and I wanted to leave you be happy...
Martha watched to Lionel
L: It's true... perhappes you don't remember... but I know that you do, you stop loving me the night I get jelous from him... but I'm very happy to know that you have forgive me all the bad things I did to you and your familly...
M: Oh... Lionel... (she smiled) I have always remembered that man who sat next to me in the library... and the Lionel who once hurt me wasn't him... you do, you are that man who once I felt in love with...
She put her hand on Lionel's cheek. He put his in her shoulder. They joined themselves. They hug. They were going to kiss... when Lionel's secretary went in the office...
The secretary: Excuse me, Mr. Luthor, but you're being late to the meeting with the bank's president...
L: O.K. Margarette, I'm just leaving...
The secretary: Allright. (and she left)
M: Oh... I'm really sorry... I have hindered your work...
L: It doesn't matter... You're always wellcomming, Martha.
M: Anyway... it's better that I go home to finished the dinner...
She was leaving when...
L: So... see you this evening¿?
Martha smiled. She felt really happy to know that Lionel was coming to her thanksgiving dinner...
M: See you THEN...
And she disappeared behind the door.
. . .
. .
. . .
All the Kent's friends went to the farm to celebrate the dinner... all except Lana, Lex... and Jonathan...
Martha looked really precious, like always... When Lionel knock the door...
M: I'm opening, Clark!
C: Ok, Mum. (Clark had opened the door to all the guests)
M: Hi (she smiled like never, she was radiant)
L: Wow!
M: What?! Had I floor on my face? Don't you like the dress? (she wore a short red dress which show her large legs, and her beutiful back.
L: No, no... just... you look spectacular... really lovely...
Martha blushed herself, and smiled.
M: Come in...
L: I... I know it wasn't necessary but... I wanted to give thanks to you for all... for be.. just you... for stay near myself and forgive my past... (Martha didn't understant...) This is for you... (and he take out a little present, which Martha opened. It was a silver necklace with a diamond. Martha was without words...) I wanted it to be as beutiful and natural as you are... I hope you like it, don't you?
M: It's very nice... but, it's so...
L: it's so nothing... it's just a present... ok... don't worry for anything... it's yours... (---) please, let me put it to you...
And Lionel put the necklace to Martha when Clark was going downstairs, and that scene remembered him the same situation but... with his father. And he felt upset for a moment.
Martha would like to turn round and give Lionel the kiss he didn't give her that morning, but Clark was there and she didn't.
. . .
They where sat down on the table, when Clarks said his speech. Then they had dinner and talk, and gave thanks... and then it arrived the time to leave.
Lionel was the last. He helped Martha and Clark to clean up the table. When they finished Clark went to his bedroom and Lionel said it was time to go.
L: It was a great holiday, Martha, I have really enjoyed to come...
M: I enjoyed to see you with us...
Both where nervous. Both knew what they want to do... but both where a little scare.
L: Maybe we could have more dates like this more often...
M: Yeah... we could... but... just you... and me...
L: I would really like that...
M: Really?
They where as close as they where on the morning... They where speaking as lazy and slowly as they did on the morning... They where more in love than on the morning... THEY KISSED... and they kissed for a long while of time... It was lovely... It was perfect...

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon May 26, 2008 2:15 am

thats so cute!
i wish that was what really happened.
Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Remembers - Why

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 26, 2008 11:54 am

WHY LIONEL GOT MARRIED LILIAN BEING IN LOVE WITH MARTHA?

Lionel met Lilian when he was studing in Europe. She inmediatly felt in love with him, he not. He still in love with Martha, and he couldn't stop thinking on her...
He imagined that pretty red-hair being with that farmer, and he got really upset.
But anyway he went in some dates with Lilian, because he was a romantic man and he liked to flirt with womans, instead they weren't as beutiful as Martha was. One day Lilian told him she was pregnant.
Firstly he thought on left her with the baby and return alone to the USA, but then he thought that he was so old, and Martha weren't be waiting him... so they got married in Paris, and then they flew to Boston, where Lilian family was. There they had Lex and his sister, who dead, like Lilian. And was then when Lionel returned to Metropolis, and look for Martha, and find her living in a farm, with the farmer from Smallville, without childs.
She seemed to be very happy, and then... the meteors shower... .. .

WHY MARTHA GOT MARRIED JONATHAN AFTER BE REALLY IN LOVE WITH LIONEL?

After the day when Lionel hurt Martha in the party, Martha tried to find Lionel to search answers. She was a little angry with him, but she still loving him. But Lionel had disappeared, and some weeks after, she found out that he had gone to Europe. She thought that he maybe had stopped loving her, and she was sad for so many time...
But she still going to university, and a farmer from smallville still trying to go on a date with her. Finally, she said yes. And they started to go out toghether, and they felt in love with each other... it was as slowly, that their love made itself really strong.
But Martha's father didn't like that relationship. He first thought it was just a game ('cause he also played with girls without money when he was young), but when he found out that strong relationship full of true love, he got very upset and forbided her to see him again.
One day Jonathan went to the Clark's mansion and asked her father to let him go out with her... Martha's father started to shout, Martha's mother went to her daughter room and told her what was happening, and finally Martha went down stairs...
"I love this man, dad, stop shouting him!" she said.
"He's a farmer! I haven't been paying your studies because you finished your live being a farmer wife!" Said her father.
"That's what I want!" and she was leaving with Jonathan, when...
"Martha Clark, if you go out of this house now, you will never be wellcoming again"
"Ok, dad. Bye mum" And they left.
Martha's mother started to cry. Martha's father followed his daughter. He took her from her wrist.
"You aren't going anywhere!"
"I'm sorry, dad, you have said me everything"
Then he slap her. She cryed. And after that, Jonathan punch Martha's dad.
"Go in the car, Martha. In my home you do be wellcoming" Said Jonathan.
They got married the weekend after in Smallville's church. At the wedding only went Martha's university friends and Jonathan's town friends. Martha's father didn't let his wife to go, and Jonathan't hadn't any family alive.
They started their life toghether. A stong relationship live, full of true love. They broke with money problems, they broke with their can't-got-babies proble... they were really happy, really in love... and Martha didn't thought about Lionel again until the meteor's shower... .. .

WHY LIONEL WAS AS DIFFERENT AS HE WAS WHEN HE MET MARTHA THE FIRST TIME?

Lionel had passed a lot of things... He had got married a woman he didn't love... he had lost her and a daghter... and he had to look after a son who was ill since the meteor's day. So Lionel became more introverted, and he could survive because his job, and he lived only for it... so, he became the cruel man that Martha knew after the meteors and who Jonathan would hate untill his own dead.

WHY LIONEL WAS AS CRUEL WITH MARTHA IF HE LOVE HER?

Lionel couldn't live thinking that Jonathan got up seeing Martha, and he not. So he thought he maybe could do them split up... but it was impossible, because, as I've said, their relationship was really strong based on true love... so finally Lionel decided that the best way would be try to be friendly with them, and one day perhaps Martha could forgave him and left the farmer...

WHY MARTHA FINALLY FORGAVE LIONEL AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?

Martha found out that she still loving Lionel the day he gave her the money for Jonathan's politic campaigne and said her: "I will be always here for you" thouse words remembered Martha the kind of man who she met on university... but then Jonathan still alive, and anybody thought that he would dead...

This was just some notes about my view of Mionel relationship... My way of understand it...
Next ffic: what happened after Martha go in Lionel's limousine in Fanatic episode end... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon May 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Oooooooo!
i'm excited to read what you post next.
Wink
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon May 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Yeah!!! I loove these two parts ! I so hurry to read you idea on fanatic!!!!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty My own FANATIC version

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 pm

REMEMBER THAT FANATIC IS THE EPISODE WHEN SAMANTHA DRAKE WANT TO KILL JONATHAN TO LET LEX WON THE ELECTIONS. BUT SHE FAILS. ANYWAY, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE EPISODE, THIS TIME, I WANT TO CONTINUE IT AFTER MARTHA GET INTO LIONEL'S LIMOUSINE... .. .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M: I rang you because Jonathan really want to won this elections, and I need to do something for him...
L: Why?
M: 'cause he's my husband... (but she didn't seem really convinced)
L: Are you sure this is your reason?
M: No, but it's the reason you had to know...
L: Remember I'm who had the money, Martha Clark.
M: I stopped being Martha Clark when I married Jonathan. (said she a little upset)
L: Not for me. But if I had to give you my money I want to know why you have changed your mind...
(They be in silence for some time)
M: Alright. I felt guilty.
L: Guilty? Of what? What had you done? You forgot to preppear the dinner? (he laught)
M: No! (she said that like a child had done it) I... I have been thinking on an other man, ok?
Lionel was surprised.
M: Are you happy now? (she change the way of the talk) So, where are you taking me?
L: We are going to the past... (Martha didn't understand, but Lionel didn't let she time to ask) Who?
M: Who what?
L: What man? Who was you being thinking on? (he looked at her eyes...)
Martha lower the glance.
M: you (she whispered)
L: Me?
M: Yeah! You! I have been thinking on you! (she shouted really excited)
Lionel was shocked. Martha started to cry.
L: Why are you crying now?
M: Because I don't want to do that to Jonathan... I love him...
L: I know... He knows... you haven't to be worried about that, Martha... You haven't done anything wrong... You have thought on me. Ok. Right. But it done. Isn't it? (he asked seeing that Martha cries lauder)
M: I... I don't know... I have remembered those days we were a couple, this days... and... and I feel as I was being unfaithful to him...
L: Ok. Don't worry. I... I will take you home now and I will give you the money anyway, but... but I don't want to see you crying again, ok?
Martha stopped crying.
M: No, please...
L: Don't you want to go at home?
M: Not now. I had told Jonathan I was going out with some old friends... I... I can't arrived home as early... He would find out that I was... lying him...
L: Right... so continue with the plan... but, please, do not cry again because I can't see tears in you face... (Martha smiled and put her head on Lionels shoulder)
. . .
They had gone to Metropolis. And they arrived to a restaurant... the same restaurant where Lionel had taken Martha in their first date.
M: Oh my god...
L: I know... it seems like the then, doesnt' it?
M: Yeah... it's like travel to the past...
L: I bought it when I came back to the city...
M: You're joking...
L: Don't me. I don't want to let it to transform into a modern restaurant... I want it to look like when we kissed for the first time...
. . .
The waiter went to their table, a special table situated in the terrace, and asked them what they want.
L: Do not say anything, please, let me ask for both of us... (and Lionel ask the same plates the ate in that first date)
M: It's really nice...
L: Thanks. I knew I couldn't go on a date with you, so... I do the date and just take you to it... You aren't angry with me... do you?
M: No... instead I wanted... I couldn't get angry with you here... I felt in love for the first time in this place... get angry her could be as brake our nice past...
L: Do you still loving me, Martha?
Silence. Long silence. Uncomfortable silence.
L: Sorry, I don't know why I had asked that to you? I'm silly, I'm so silly... I... I'm sorry.
M: I do.
L: Excuse me.
M: I love you.
L: This time you are joking.
M: No. I... I love you... well... I love the man who I felt in love with for the first time in my live, and the times you seem to be that man, I love you. But the rest of the time you are a cruel man who don't worry about anything don't related to himself, and I hate this man. But the man you are now is my first love, and, I thing that nobody really stop loving his or her first love... Intead of that... I love Jonathan, Lionel.
L: I know. I... I know you love your husband... It was just that I... I don't stop loving you too, and, I needed to know which you feelings were...
. . .
They had dinner remembering the past... the friends, the teachers, their dates...
Finally, it was time to come back home. Lionel limousine was behind the Talon and Martha and Lionel were saying good bye.
M: I really enjoyed this night... I needed to talk about all we have taked about...
Lionel was absent, until...
L: I'm sorry.
M: Sorry about what?
L: About not be the man you want me to be.
M: Peole change.
L: But I change to worst.
M: Not as worst you think.
L: I promise you I will change.
M: You needn't to change.
L: But I want to.
M: Lionel, all what we had spoken about... you and me... it just a remember...
L: I know I can't hope to get up every morning next to you... but let me be your friend... a good friend... let me take care of you... (he hadn't stopped looking at her while he said that)
M: Thanks for all, Lionel Luthor.
L: Bye, bye... Martha Clark. (Martha smiled and close the car's door)

THE END. I love you I love you I love you

I hope you have enjoyed my ending...
***Do you also like Desperate Housewives? Have you already seen season 4 finale? Because it's fantastic!!!
Ok. I needed to say that... Bye bye!!! Kisses for all you!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue May 27, 2008 2:00 am

that was a great ending to fanatic!
i always wondered what happened after she got in the limo.
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty My own MERCY version

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 28, 2008 12:46 am

I HAVEN'T TO EXPLAIN MERCY TO YOU BECAUSE, ALL WE - MIONEL'S FANS -, KNOW THIS EPISODE FROM THE START TO THE END... BECAUSE OF THAT, I WILL DO IT A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS TIME, I WILL GO BY SCENES... I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THE FULL EPISODE, BECAUSE I'VE ONLY CHANGE SOME DIALOGUES... AND ADDED ONE SCENE AT THE BEGGINING... JOIN IT...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(after Lionel survives the train and Martha is told about Lionel knowing the sectet)
Martha went to Lionel's office in the LuthorCorps before go to her meeting. When she went in Lionel was really glat to see her because they hadn't seen for days (since Void).
L: Martha! It's a plesure to have you again in my office...
M: This is not a nice visit Lionel. Clark told me you know his secret. (there was silence) You have lied me! You saw the recording!
L: Martha...
M: No... that was all, Lionel. I thought you were a friend... I thought you were that man who I love onece, again... but I see I was wrong... we're done.
L: Do not say that... please! (she was leaving) Martha I have never talked about Clark to anybody... and I will never do... I just want to help you to keep this huge secret... let me do it...
M: I would like to beleve you... (she close the door)
L: let me do it... please...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(after that, Lionel was kidnapped from his office and Martha from the LuthorCorp's car park. They met again in the famouse "water" scene. It start when Lionel see that she was there, too)
L: Martha!
M: Lionel! What's that? Where're we?
L: A mad man is playing with us! Do not be scare, I will take you out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(but we already know that Lionel couldn't brake the cristal. So we continue when Lionel have already solved the game, and Martha was drowning herself.)
L: Hey! I've done it! The game's finished! Let her live! Please! What do you want now? You want me to see her diing? (he was crying... shouting and crying)
(then, you know, the cristal brake itself and Martha felt down with the water)
L: Martha! Martha! (she was unconcious) Please... Do not leave me... Not now... Martha... Martha...
She started to cough and Lionel help her to split out the water. She was breathing hard...
L: Are you ok?
M: I... I think I am.
L: Oh dear... I thought I had lost you... (he hugged her, and then she felt really saved) Ok... we must go.
M: Where?
L: I don't know but we can stay here...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(we all know what comes now: the elevator! // Before know which was the next game:)
M: Ok. What's going on?
(let's jump on the time. After Martha was told about Lionel past mistakes)
L: I'm sorry.
M: About what?
L: About this... about all... I'm sorry about have taken you here...
M: You havent... (but Lionel didn't let she finishe)
L: I'm sorry about you have been almost killed... I'm sorry about every time I have hurt you... I'm sorry about think I could be with you... (the screen put on)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(After the kidnapper explained them the game)
Lionel had the gun on his hands, Martha, at that moment, thought he was going to kill her. But then Lionel gave her the gun, and she was really surprised, but she couldn't killed him because she was seeing fidelity on his eyes... he was seeing his friend, the man she had loved once, she loved then... she started to cry and said him she couldn't do that... When Lionel took the gun and shoot himself, Martha thought she was going to lost the man she loved, and when she saw him alive after the shot, she felt really happy, really glad to know she could still loving him... because at that moment she understood she couldn't live without Lionel Luthor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(The bomb, the explosion, the elavotor falling down)
Lionel hugged Martha to protect her of any blow (like when he hug her on Zod when the beam falls down). Martha felt save. She thought that nothing bad could happend her if that man was near she. She was sceared, but she was calm, at the same time... Lionel's strength made her feel really saved.
Then Clark appeared and saved them.
L: Martha, are you ok? (was the first he could say)
M: I am
She was liing on the elevator's floor and Lionel was over her. They are head to head, looking at eachother. She smiled, she find the situation really funny. When Lionel find out what was happening, he inmediatly moved on..
L: Oh! I'm... sorry... I didn't wanted to... I...
M: It's fine.
Clark: Mum?!
M: Clark, sweeter, oh! I thought I would never see you again...
C: Me too, mum...
The police arrived, and things went very fast. Martha couldn't talk to Lionel...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(After Martha and Clark's talk about Lionel, he went to the Kent's farm. Martha opened, and they talk out, in the porch)
M: so, what's your visit matter?
L: I found that there... I thought it was yours (it was a ring)
M: Oh my God! It's my wedding ring! I thought I had lost it for ever...
Lionel took Martha's hand and put the ring on her finger.
M: I do. (said she laughing about the scene)
L: What?
M: Sorry... It's just... it's funny...
L: What it's funny...
M: This morning I though you was the worst man in the world and I said you I didn't want to see you again... and this afternoon you have saved my life and gived yours for mine...
L: And is that funny?
M: Yes, because, I never belived thouse people who says that love and hate are really closed; but this morning I hate you the most, and now I love you the most...
She have said that as natural that Lionel need time to understand it...
L: Are you joking?
M: I couldn't joke about that, Lionel. I want you to help me to keep my son's huge secret, I want you to take care about me, I want you to be next to me... for ever.
L: I must be dreaming... or maybe I do dead with that shoot...
M: Let me wake up you...
She moved to him, put her lips so closed to his... and kissed him... was a sweet kiss... a short but very lovely kiss...
L: . . .
Martha smiled.
Clark from inside: Mum? Are you ok there out?
M: I'm fine, Clark. I'm just going in. (and she left Lionel there)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Later, when Clark's visit Lionel)
C: I don't know what happened betweem my mum and you, but I want you to get out from her.
L: I'm sorry Clark, but I will not do that if she don't ask me to do it...
C: You know she could do that...
L: If she wanted, she would do it.
C: If you hurt her, I will kill you.
L: Don't worry. If I hurt her, I will kill myself, because I couldn't live knowing I had done harm to your mother, son.

I hope you like it...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed May 28, 2008 1:43 pm

that was awesome!
i think they should have hired you to write theses episodes.
Razz
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Harassed

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 29, 2008 1:37 am

FIRSTLY, LET ME ADVICE YOU THAT IT'S NOT AN ORIGINAL IDEA, I'VE WRITTEN THIS FANFIC BASED ON A MARTHALUTHOR'S ONE, WITH HER PERMISION, OF COURSE, BECOUSE IT'S A GREATE IDEA... BUT I HAVE ADAPTED IT FOR MY FFIC... YOU KNOW... FOR THE ONCE WHERE LIONEL AND MARTHA ARE IN LOVE SINCE THEY WERE TEENAGERS... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS ME... .. .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT WAS AFTER JONATHAN'S DEAD, SOME DAYS AFTER MERCY EPISODE, WHEN CLARK HAS ADVICED LIONEL TO LET HER MOTHER, WHEN MARTHA WAS A PRETTY KANSAS SENATOR... .. .

"Martha Kent, our new senator, had gone yesterday to the inauguration of the new Metropolis' hospital, and instead of spent her time talking with his collegues and with the big fishes of the city, she prefferes to visit the sick children who will have to live in the new building. The pretty red head asked the girls and boys who where there their opinions about their new home, and after she read all them a tail about a young heroe who loves children... It's obvious that Martha Kent haven't arrived to her place in the senator just for be the wife of the dead Jonathan Kents, who dead after win the eleccions, she really deserved be where she is, and she's expected to do many change in our government..." That was what the TV was saying about Martha. Clark was watching it while his mother heard it from the kitchen.
C: You did a good paper in the hospital, mum...
M: You know it wasn't a paper, son... I wasn't there for just drinking a glass of vine... those childred needed to feel listened for someone... and they where so sweeter with me...
. . .
But the news weren't being listened only in the Kent's farm, somewhere in metropolis somebody was wathching the TV too, recording every moment that someone called Martha.
We can't see his face, but we do can see his hands, hanging up a photo. In the image we can see Martha Kent speaking with the hospital children. But there were more Martha's photos it that wall... one saying an speech in a meeting, one leaving the senator building... one walking on the street, one taking a coffee in the Talon, one siting in the farm's livingroom with Clark... hundred's of photos taking to Martha... but not official ones...
"You're as beutifull, senator Martha..." said the strange man's voice.
. . .
Also Lionel had watched the TV. He was really proud of the good work Martha was doing. He knew she was a brilliant woman.
They had to meet themself in the Talon for a coffee after lunch. Martha was a little late.
M: I'm sorry, Lionel, I have an arguement with Clark.
L: About me?
M: It doesn't matter...
L: So, it was for my fault...
M: No! of course not! He don't want me to see you as often, but he will change his mind, don't worry...
L: And what about if he don't?
M: Well... he has to do it, because I'm happy at that way, being with you...
L: I still can't belive that...
M: What?
L: You... and me... toghether...
M: Well, we had already been once...

While they were talking, the man, the strange man, was so close them... he was dressed up, and he was taking photos with a spy's camara. He looked Lionel with jelousy.
. . .
That night, Martha and Lionel went to a charitable gala, to colect money for the hospital sick childs. Of course, it was a Martha's idea. It was a funny party because people had to write his name on a list, and then they bid to dance with those people who where in it. Lionel bid $3000 to dance with Martha.
When the auction finished, the person who won the bid for someone was given a paper with his dance-parter name. Lionel and Martha went to take Lionel's paper with Martha's name, but someone had bid $5000 for her.
M: I'm so sorry, durling, but it seems that someone likes me more than you... (she said joking)
Lionel was upset. A man, a very good-lookin man, really good dressed, appears behind her.
"Excuse me, senator Kent, but I think you owe me a dance."
M: Wow! You had paid $5000 for me? Looking as good, I could dance with you for free...
Lionel was getting gelous.
"I love children." he said "And I saw you in the hospital, with them... you were really nice with those kids"
M: Thank you... you have been really genarous...
"It was just some money... they need more than that..."
They spoke while they danced, very close. Lionel was wathing them from the table and was getting more and more jelous. When the song finished he went to Martha and, trying to be kind...
L: Excuse, it's my turn, now. (he said, smiling to the man)
"It was a pleasure dancing with the pretties woman of this party, senator Kent"
M: Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you"

M: It's a ver nice man, don't you think?
L: Yes, he may be... But I want to dance, now.
M: Oh! You are jelous! (she shouted laughing)
L: I'm not!
M: Of course you are!
L: Ok... maybe a little...
M: Just a little?
L: Alright... I got jelouse! Ok! I... I do! ... but he was really good-looking, and he like you, I saw in his eyes...
M: Oh, Lionel... (and standing on points she give him a kiss)

The strange man have seen all that.
. . .
THE NEXT MORNING IN THE KENT'S FARM

"This night two street cleaners find the body of the big fish of Metropolis Thomas Haggan... Yesterday night he went to the charitable gala for the hospital children. He had given $5000 to them. He didn't returned at home. It doesn't seem to have been a robbery crime, because he still wearing his clock and money." That was what the news say that morning.
M: Oh my god!
C: What's going on, mum?
M: This is the man who danced with me... He was a really nice man...
C: You said me that Lionel got jelous...
M: What do you mean?
C: You know...
M: Lionel doesn't kill him!
C: Why can you be sure?
M: 'Cause... (and before she could finished the sentence, Lionel went downstairs)
C: He had spent the night here!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu May 29, 2008 2:05 pm

wow!
i can't wait to see how clark reacts to that^!
Razz
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu May 29, 2008 6:40 pm

I love it! My fanfic reaaly don't like your! and your fanfic is really good! Exclamation
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Harassed - 2

Post  Saeshmea Thu May 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Clark prounced on Lionel.
C: I said you to keep away from my mum, and that's what you do.
M: What are you saying, Clark?
He was going to punch him when Martha shouted.
M: No! Clark! Please! (she rushed towards his son and tried to move away him from Lionel, but it was impossible) Clark, son... you can kill him with your super-force! (at that moment, Clark stoped)
M: I'm so sorry... Are you ok, Lionel?
L: It's ok. I'm fine... I will let you both alone... see you later, dear...
M: See you later.
Lionel went out and Clark was going upstairs.
M: Where are you going son? You have to explain me something...
C: I just wanted to keep you away from him. I don't him to hurt you, again.
M: Lionel has been a very good friend with me in the last months. He has helped a lot. (Martha get sad) But if you really can't bear our relationship, I will finished it.
C: You would really do that for me?
M: Clark, you are my son. I will always look after your well-being, I would give my life for you... and also my love.
They were in silence for a while.
C: I can't do that to you, mum. I love you too much, and I have seen that the weeks after daddy's death you cryed every night and didn't smile... since Lionel is so close to you, you have stop crying and you have started to smile again... If you love him, do not leave him... I want you to stay toghether... but if he hurt you, I...
M: It will not happened, you'll see...
And she kissed her son, and her son hug her.
. . .
When Lionel arrived to his office, found an envelope on the table. There was nothing wrritten, but there was something in. He sat down and opened. They were some photos.
The first one was Martha in the charity gala, the second was her sitting in caffee... he thought they were a Martha's present. But he changed his mind on the next photo, which was of Martha and him in a restaurant, the next one was of Martha in her livingroom, the other one was Martha dancing with that man in the party, finally he arrived to one of that same night: Martha and he in her bedroom. The last one was the generous man, dead, and it had something written behind: "Move away from the senator or you will have his same destiny"
. . .
Martha was home when Lionel phoned her.
L: Martha?
M: Hello durling! I have spoken to Clark. All's fine. It will be hard for he to get use to our relationship, but he promised me he will try it...
L: Martha, are you ok?
M: Of course. Why?
L: For nothing, dear. How about meeting now in the town?
M: You know I would love that, but, I'm cooking the lunch...
L: Crap! ... oh, sorry... fine... but... all's ok, really?
M: It is, I have said you. I know! How about have lunch with us?
L: I don't think it's a good idea...
M: Come on... please... do that for me...
L: Ok. I will arrived in ten minutes.
. . .
The lunch was really awkward. But while Martha was washing up the dishes, Lionel tryed to speak with Clarl.
L: Clark, I know you don't trust me, but that's about you mother...
C: What do you mean?
L: I have been sent this morning this photos...
(Clark saw the photos trying his mother didn't see them)
C: What does it mean? Somebody is following my mother? Why?
L: I don't know... It seems to be a harasser... I'm really worried about her... Don't you know if anybody called her, or send her anything?
C: No. Wait. Yesterday somebody phoned, my mum answered, but there was nobody in the other side. She told me that it wasn't the first time of that week. But she don't seem to be worried.
L: She doesn't suspect anything. I don't want to get her scared... I wouldn't tell she anything.
C: Me neither. That's what we will do: I will try to find out who can take this photos, with Cloe; and you... you look after her.
L: Don't worry Clark, I will give my life for her...
C: Yeah, I saw that the other day... (he refers to Mercy)
. . .
SOME TIME LATER...
M: I can't understand why Clark had let us the house...
L: Well... we already know that Clark is a nice boy, he just miss his father...
M: yeah, he is... right! Let's have dinner.
L: What will we eat?
M: Firstly, a salad; and after some pasta.
L: That sounds great, but there aren't any deserts?
M: Well, there are... upstairs. (and they kissed while Martha put the salad on the table)
. . .
Martha was waiting Lionel in the room. Somebody had phoned him and he went out to asked the call. But he was being so late, so she decided to go upstairs to take him up.
. . .
Clark had phoned Lionel. There had been many photographers in the party but none of them seems to be his mother harasser.
L: Don't worry Clark, here is all ok. We will find him...
He stoped the call and go inside, but somebody beat his head and Lionel felt unconcious on the floor. Martha was going down stairs.
M: Lionel? Where are you? I was waiting you and you are being really late... I'm getting upset.
She saw two foot on the floor's kitchen, and an other man.
M: Lione! (she shouted scared)
The other man had a gun on his hand and was going to kill him. When he saw Martha, he shoot Lionel and run away.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Wao! I want the next part!!! What will happen next ?
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat May 31, 2008 2:43 am

oh my!!
no not lionel! i hope he's ok.
Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Harassed - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:58 am

((Firstly, excuse me for being as late posting this fic, but I couldn't yesterday, and I've been out the full day, today... Instead of that, here's the episode end:))

In the hospital the doctors said that Lionel was stable, but that his live depended on the next twenty-four hours. Martha was really worried, she thought that she wouldn't get over from an ther lost... Clark arrived not more time later...
C: Mum?! Are you ok? What... what happened? I rang home and nobody answered, so I went and I found the police...
M: ... I went downstairs and there's somebody in the kitchen who shoot Lionel... I don't understand anything, son... I have no idea of who he can be... (she let Clark hug her)
C: Don't worry, mum... the most important is that you're ok...
M: But I'm not, Clark... Lionel is in that room, more close to the death thant to the live, and I couldn't do anything for him... I'm losing the man I love... for the second time... I'll can't stand this... (she was crying)
After that, Clark told all to his mother.
M: Do you mean that I'm beeing harassed by somebody?
C: I do, mum... and that man have already killed the man who danced with you in the party, and maybe Lionel, too...

Martha didn't move from Lionel's room. The police came, Clark told them about the photos, and she had to describe the man who shoot Lionel... she couldn't remember him very well, but she tried.
. . .
The sunlight was illuminating the room when Martha feels somebody touching her back. She had felt asleep with her head on Lionel's bed, and holding his hand. She opened her eyes, turned round, and see her son.
M: Clark, what are you doing here? I so early...
C: Mum... The police had found the man...
M: What? (she was surprised) Are you sure?
C: I am. They found him in his flat, it was full of photographs of you... He is dead. He had killed himself thins night.
M: Oh my god... (she take her hand to her mouth...)
At that moment, she felt how somebody caressed her hand... She turnd round to Lionel... He had opened his eyes...
M: Lionel?! Oh durling... the doctors said me I would lose you...
L: I can't leave this world now that I have you with me...
They hug. Clark smile.
. . .
Lionel wanted to leave the hospital that morning, but the doctor, and either Martha, don't let him to do that.
Lionel accepted to stay with the condition that Martha went home to rest. She did, she left the room, but she firstly wanted to see her harasser flat.
C: Mum, I had been there, please, don't go...
M: Clark, somebody have been following me for the last weeks... trust me, I want to see what he have seen...
But Martha was really obstinate and they couldn't change her mind. Because Martha was the senator, the police let them visit that flat. She had been harassed for at least two months... there were photos were she appears nude, dressing in her room, or having a bath... some tears felt from his cheeks when she saw them, because she thought how somebody could been following her as close, and didn't find out...
The police had one room closed. She wanted to go in when one agent said:
"Do entere there. There's the body."
M: What body?
"His body. The harasser body."
The police didn't think that she would do that, neither Lionel... when Martha opened the door to see the face of the man who had been her shadow...
C: Martha!
The man was lying on the bath, the watter was red, and there were blood on the floor...
"Ma'am, please, close this room" shoted the policewoman.
. . .
After that, they left the flat and went home.
Martha felt calm, and also Clark, and Lionel in the hospital, too. All had already finished.
They arrived at home.
C: Mum, I have to go to the Planet right now, Cloe is waiting me to write all this... will you be ok?
M: I will be fine, Clark, don't worry... I will rest some time and then I will go to the hospital...
C: Fine, because I will not come until late, really late... don't wait me for dinner...
M: Don't worry, son...
Martha go inside and Clark went by car.
. . .
She was really tired... she had maybe slept only two or three ours, sitting in that uncomfortable chair, with her car on Lionel's bed, and holding his hand... She could only think on lie on her bed...
First she went to the kitchen. She needed a tea. On the kitchen there was an envelope.
M: What's that?
She opened it. It was a photo of she in the harasser flat, watching the photos...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty Harassed - 4

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:19 am

Martha couldn't belive what she had on her hands...
M: But I have seen his body... he's dead... it's all finished...
"It's not, senator" said a voice behind her...
She turned round. It was a man who look like the body she had seen in that bath...
M: Who are you?
H: The man who love you the most...
Martha smiled and then she run away trying to scape. The man wents towards her and shoved her to the kitchen furniture.
H: You're mine.
Martha hit on her back, but tried to run away again. The man seized her again and make her smell something, then she fall asleep.
. . .
Lionel was lying in that uncomfortable hospital bed, thinking on the moment that Martha came to visit him, when a nurse came in with an evelope that she said somebody had just left for him. He opened it, it was a photo of Martha tied to her bed, and a note that said: "She's mine, and you can do nothing"
He called Clark, but he didin't answered, he didn't know that Clark had forgotten his mobilephone in the car. Lionel got up and dressed himself, immediatly. Martha was in danger.
. . .
When Martha opened her eyes she found herself tied to the bed. She was gagged and alone. Then the man go in the room with a tray with a bowl of strowberries and to glasses of wine.
H: Goodmorning, durling. Are you ok? I'm sorry for the strings, but I can't let you go. (he was smiling all the time) Let me... (he had sat on the bed, left the stray on the bedside table, and now he was removing the gag to Martha)
M: What do you want? (she asked, really scared)
H: I just want you. I have dreamed on you since I saw for the first time near your husband, in his campaign... but you were married then... but when he dead I imagined us toghether, and I tried to meet you... but it was impossible...but with a camera in my hand I did can, so I started to follow you as a photographer or a paparazzi... it was easy... and then, when I arrived at home, I could enjoy myself with all the images I had of you.
M: But you had killed two men...
H: I know... and nearly three... but your pretty cost that... and more...
Martha started to cry thinking on the generouse man who dead only because he wanted to dance with her, on the poor man who dead just for make the police think that they had find the harasser, on Lionel, who was on the hospital just for the jelous of that mad man...
H: Do not cry, my queen... (and he dried her tears with his hand) Let's it something...
He puts one strawberry on her mouth, but she split it on his face. He slap her. She shouted. The harasser take out a gun.
H: Do you see that? (he was grasping her from her hair) You saw how I shoot your friend with it... don't make me shoot you, this time...
Martha was really frightened.
M: no... no, please... please...
H: Oh... sorry... (he was smiling again) you see what you have made me to do... that's not good... is it? (Martha shake) Fine... (and he offers her another strowberry, and she ate it)
While they ate the strawberries, the harasser was telling Martha his bad luck with love. Then, he take the two wine glasses, and seeing that Martha can't take it, untied her one hand.
H: Let's dirnk a toast for us...
After drinking, he let the glasses on the table and put out his shirt.
M: Wh-what... what are you doing?
H: I'm prepearing myself for the best...
He rushed towards Martha and kissed her neck, her cheeks, and her mouth while he was touching her breast.
M: No... no... stop...
Finally she pushed him away from her with the hand she had free. She tried to untied the other, when the man rushed toward her again, and hit her hand against the bed headrest. She shouted of pain. He holded that hand while he tried to take out her blouse, when Lionel appears in he room. He had taken a taxi and had just arrived.
L: Leave her!
H: What are you doing here?
L: I have recived the phot.
H: Don't you like it? I took it specially for you...
L: Fuck you (((sorry for saying that, but it was necessary)))
The man took out his gun.
M: Lionel he has a gun!
H: Oh bitch!
There was a shoot. Martha shouted, scared. But it was not from the man's gun, Lionel also had a gun and he had shoot the harasser, who felt, dead, on the floor.
L: Martha! Oh dear, I was really worried about you... (he was untiing her hand)
She didin't said anything, she just cryed and hug Lionl... she had been as frightened that she could say nothing...
L: Now it's all finished, really... all is finished, durling... you're save... and I'm with you...
M: Forever? (she stil crying)
L: I do, I promise...
He said that wathcing at her eyes, and when he finished, Martha kissed him...

I hope you have enjoyed this fic as mush as I writting it...

PS: inspired on: a Marthaluthor's fic, the Desperate Housewives' episode 3x15 The little things you do thoghether, and the Texas Ranger's episode 67 or 4x15 The return of Larue.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 am

i loved this episode!
i like how lionel saved her,
they're so cute!
Razz
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 pm

affraid I love this part! really! It was very very good! On my fanfic it was the same thing but it was on the farm lol
Good work!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 3 Empty A short remember

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:37 pm

I haven't so much time today, so I've written a short fic about Mionel in the past... you know... before Clark arrived to Martha & Jonathan's lifes...
- - - - - -
It was the old-student's dance of the Metropolis hightschool. When Martha and Lionel had went there they never met themselves, they met in the university, because Lionel is some years older than Martha (I like to imagine that four years older). But they do met on this party.
Martha had had an argue with Jonathan, because he hadn't wanted to go to the party with her... he said that there would only be rich and posh people who wouldn't accept him, a simple farmer. Martha had said him that she had been one of this poeple, and she loved him instead of be a farmer... but Jonathan finally didn't go to the party and Martha was really upset.
She was glad of seeing the old friends who she left in Metropolis when she married Jonathan, but it was nothing compered in what she felt when she saw Lionel Luthor, her first love, coming in.
Lionel had just arrived to Metropolis. His wife had dead some monts ago. And he went to the party only for one reason, see Martha Clark, again. And he saw her, he saw her with a nice red and long dress. She was wathcing at him.
He knew that woman was her, but when they met, he asked...
L: Martha, Martha Clark?
M: No... I'm Martha, Martha KENT.
L: Oh... you married him?
M: I did.
L: So he's here and it would be better to me to leave you alone...
M: No, he isnt' here, Lionel, Lionel Luthor. (she smiled and he smiled)
L: Would you like something to drink?
M: That would be fine...
They drunk, and talked, and finally... they danced.
L: I loved when we go out to dance.
M: I also used to love that moments.
L: You don't love them now?
M: Just when I remember those days when we had eighteen, and nineteen, and twenty.
L: Almost three years...
M: It was a very nice time...
L: Can I ask you something?
M: You can.
L: Why isn't your husband here?
M: Sorry, I wanted to say that you can not.
L: ... I'm sorry, I didn't want to...
They didn't stop dancing.
M: Why do you come back to Metropolis?
L: My wife dead five months ago...
M: Oh my god... I... I'm really sorry...
L: Don't worry... she was a nice woman... but not as than you...
Martha stopped and left Lionel there. He follow her. She had gone out and they met again on the park car.
L: Martha, Martha, Martha, please, wait! (she stopped walking)
M: I'm sorry, Lionel, but it's really late and...
L: But I don't want to say you goodbye at this way, the last time we met I wasn't really nice with you and I...
M: you want to apologize...
L: not really... I wanted to say that I stil loving you...
Martha couldn't belive what he had said. She breath hardly, but she staid there without nothing to say, when Lionel approached more to her and was going to kiss her lips when...
M: No, Lionel, please... don't do that to me... now I'm married... I'm really happy married with a man who really love me...
L: Do you mean that you don't still loving me?
M: I... I don't stop loving you, Lionel, I just forgot my feeling towards you, and I don't want to remember them now, and I will never do.
L: But I love you...
M: I'm sorry, Lionel, but you're being so late... now, my husband is waiting me at home.
- - - - - -
When Martha arrived to the farm Jonathan was waiting her awake.
J: Did you enjoy the party?
M: I did. And I finally end with my old ghosts...
J: What do you mean?
M: Don't worry... You only have to understand that I love you as much as you love me, and that now I want to enjoy our love... in our room...
- - - - - -
After that day Martha really tried to not think about Lionel as something more than a friend, it was so difficult, but she never, never, lied Jonathan with him... .. .

I hope you loved my short story... It's inspired on Superman III, where, how you already know, Annette O'Toole plays Lana Lang...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next