- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarthaLuthor's fic

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Empty Re: MarthaLuthor's fic

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 pm

It's so beautiful the dancing moments! I like this one!!! Smile

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey guys! It's not the next chapter I will send but a drawing... yeah sorry! but I just have a new tablet so I can't stop to draw XD

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Marthasdresszw9

Martha's dress
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:09 am

That's so cute, you are so brilliant!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Empty Practical Joker, 2nd part

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 am

Yes. She loves him. Close to Lionel, Martha feel good herself. She straightens her head and looks into his eyes. Lionel smiles to her. Martha kisses his cheek.

“Why?” Lionel blush.

“Thanks” Martha said with a lovely smile.

“You’re welcome but… for what?”

“Because you’re here… You’ve always been here.”

“I’d promise you that, I will always…”

“Good because I have something to tell you…”

Martha her heart hardly beat on her chest. She had tried a lot of time to tell him her feelings, but she wasn’t ready. Martha knows that Lionel will not wait for her all of his life. Lionel is allowed to know her feelings. There is something strongly between them, she was sure of this.

“Lionel, I must to tell that I have thinking about us and…”

Martha couldn’t finish her sentence, Lionel takes her in his arms for protect her by a explosion behind him. Martha doesn’t understand what is happening, she closes her eyes because she’s coming frightened. She hears the people scream around her. She feels Lionel draw her out of the dance floor. She nearly falls down but Lionel holds her.

“Are you alright?” Lionel worried.

Martha finally opens her eyes but she doesn’t imagine what she’s going to see. There is an enormous hole on the wall next to the place where she and Lionel were. A strange man with a gun on each one his hands laughing at the people were in front of him.

“Look at me, everybody! SHUT UP!”

He shoots with his guns and everybody calm down. He was very strange with his man’s suit, his large smile and his green hair.

“So, somebody told me that some important peoples are here…” He said. “…our Metropolis mayor? …some business and wealthy men? Oh, and our Kansas Senator! Where is she?”

He scrutinizes the crowd in front of him and Lionel hides Martha behind him. Lois and Chloe were just next to them, they look at him very afraid.

“WHERE IS SHE?” The strange man repeat.

“Lionel…” murmured Martha on Lionel arms.

“Don’t move…” Lionel reply.

The man walks by a man and pushes him before aim at him one of his guns.

“Where are you Senator? I will kill in 3… 2….”

“NO!” Martha cries.

She gets away from Lionel and go out of the crowd.

“I’m here…”

“Good…”

The man progresses by Martha. He looks at her, smiles and slaps her very hardly on her face. She utters a cry. Lois, Chloe and Lionel start together.

“Don’t touch her, or…” Lionel shouts.

The man looks at him and laughs.

“Or what? What will you do?” He continues to laugh. “So… I’m coming here for anything…”

The man takes a large bad and put it on the floor.

“Necklaces, rings, watches all of your jewels on the bag, faster!

He looks at Martha; she quickly takes her necklace and put it on the bag.

“What are you waiting for guys? I haven’t all the night!”

Everybody does like Martha. The bag starts to be whole. The man put it on his shoulder and looks at again at Martha who still next to him.

“I’m glad to finally meet you, Senator.”

“Me not…” she reply sarcastically.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m sure somebody had called the police now… so, I should go.”

Martha runs next to Lionel, Lois and Chloe. Lionel takes her on his arms. The man sees that.

“Oh Senator? You’re coming with me.” He said with a new smile.

“What?! She will not!” Lois shouts and her and Chloe move in front of Lionel and Martha.

The man lades his guns.

“Get away from her…” The man said.

“It’s okay… don’t worry, I will be fine.” Martha starts to cry because she knows she will not.

“No, Martha, I will not let you with him!”

“I think we haven’t the chose Lionel… Lionel I…”

“Senator!” The man shouts.

“I want you to know that I’m in…”

The man come behind her and draws her away from them. He looks at the glass ceiling. He shouts with his guns at it. He casts a grapnel on the ceiling and takes Martha by her waist. He presses a knob on his belt. The grapnel draw him and Martha on the roof where is a helicopter. He carry Martha on it and the helicopter takes off.

TBC

MαrthαLuth0r!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Empty so lovely

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:08 am

Oh my god!!!!!!!! That's really cruel!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! I love it more than the other idea, really!!!!!! It's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be able to sleep thinking on it!!!!!! tongue
Oh!!! And what can I say about the drawing... it's... it let me without words... it's beutiful, lovely... it's perfect!!!!! And, trust me, it's like Annette, not Marcia... It's really really really REALLY BEUTIFULL!!!!! I love you

P.S. I'm sorry, because I promised you that I would be here tonight... and I weren't... but I have told you that I wasn't really fine today... tomorrow I will send the end of my fic... SORRY!!

AND REALLY GOOD WORK!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:03 pm

I will be here for your fic! your such cruel fic XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Empty Practical Joker, 3th part

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Martha was terrified she was next to him but she tries move away from him the more possible. After a long moment, the helicopter comes down and the strange man draws her out of the machine. Martha tries to run away from him but he takes her by her waist and put her on his shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” Martha cries. “Let me go!”

He doesn’t reply and takes her away.

The police just coming, Chloe, Lois and Jimmy were talking with them about Martha. Lionel takes his phone and goes out for call Clark. He arrives a little moment after.

“What’s happened?” Clark asks. “Where is my mum?”

“A crazy man robs everybody and runs away.”

“What is the rapport with my mum?”

“She’s with him… He takes her.”

Clark couldn’t believe that, go next to Chloe, Lois and Jimmy. He looks at the policemen.

“Where is my mum?” Clark asks again. “The Senator…”

“We’re sorry, Smallville, but…” Lois starts.

“Lionel told me… Who’s this man?”

Everybody look at him, but nobody can give him a answer.

This man put Martha on a large bed on a room which hasn’t any window. He wanted to get out of this room but Martha stops him.

“Who are you?!” She shouts. “What do you want from me?!”

“Nothing… It’s just I was feeling alone here without nobody.”

“Tell me the truth; I haven’t the time for play at this game!”

“You will have all of your time here, Senator.”

Martha was intrigued by his large smile and his actions. The man walks out the room but doesn’t close the door and Martha follows him.

“Wait! Tell me who are you…”

The man continues to walk and they arrived on an enormous lab.

“What’s the…” Martha starts.

“I will reply to your first question.” The man said. “I want the people call me, Joker, something very strange happen to me… and my skin became white, my hair became green…”

“What’s happened to you?”

“It’s a secret…”

The man takes her by her arm and draw her in front of a man elongated on the floor, Martha scream. His skin was white and he has a large smile on her face too.

“What happened to him?”

“The Joker venom.”

“Excuse me?”

“It’s a deadly poison that infects my victims with a ghoulish rictus grin as they die while laughing uncontrollably… it’s too funny.”

“Oh my god, you killed him!”

“I have. Senator? How old are you?” The Joker asks her. “I think it’s possible that I’m older than you…”

Martha looks at him, frightened. He starts to move in front her and Martha moves back.

“You’re a beautiful woman for a Senator…”

Martha fells a wall behind her and the man comes close to her. She’s jammed.

“I always loved the women with red hairs and yours is so wonderful.”

He caresses her hair, Martha can’t move because she’s stiff by the fear. The man brushes her lips with his own. Martha shakes when she feels his hand slide from her waist at her thigh. He was soft but now he sticks himself against her and starts to kiss her neck. He’s coming violent and Martha can’t thrust him away from her. He draws her out of the lab and he return on the dark room. He throws Martha on the bed and takes away his jacket. He sits astride on her.

“Let me!” Martha screams. “Please! Leave alone!”

She tries to hit him but he takes her wrists.

“Don’t worry, Senator, it will be pleasant…”

He wanted detach her dress, but she doesn’t let him do it. He slaps her on her face several times. Her lips were bleeding. He slaps her a last time it stuns her.

TBC

MαrthαLuth0r!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 pm

wow the joker! this is interesting! Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Martha wakes up on the bedroom, at first, she didn’t understand what is she doing here and she remembers what’s happened before. Her head was so painful. She was half-naked. She correctly puts back her dress and get up. She wanted to go out of the room but the door was closed. She waits here a long time here and the door open. He comes on the room.

“Ah” The Joker starts. “You’re awake.”

He closes the door again and puts the key on his pocket. He walks close to her. Martha looks around her, but on this room, there isn’t anything more than just the bed and a little table with vase on it. The man continues to come close to her, she hates when he does that, he afraid her. When he going to touch her again, Martha seizes the vase and throws it on his head. After this, she tries to take the key on his pocket. The man beats her and throws her on the floor. He takes her by her hair and draws her on the bed. She tries to give him some punch with her legs but he continues to slaps her. Martha starts to cry and scream, protecting her face with her arms.

Clark goes with Chloe, Jimmy, Lois and Lionel to the Daily Planet. They were alone.

“I don’t think she’s in security with this man…” Chloe said. “and I’m not sure the police have a lot of indication for recover her…”

“You’re right, they haven’t anything…”

Everybody turn around for see Lex coming. He walks next to them.

“This man was in Belle Reve just after the death of his wife.”

“You know him, Lex?” Lionel asks.

“Yes… There is a long time ago; he had burgled a factory of toxic wastes. The meteors are toxic wastes.”

“He’s contaminated by the meteor?” Chloe said.

“He is. The chemical in his body make some change of his appearance: White skin, green hair, an incredible strength…”

“How do you know that?!” Lois exclaim.

Lex looks at Lionel. Lionel instantly think at the level 33.1, so for help his son, he tries to talk about another think.

“Lex, do you where he can go? Where Martha can to be?” Lionel asks.

“The ex-service sawmill.” Lex replies.

Clark starts to walk away, Lionel follow him.

“Clark, I will drive you!” Lionel says.

Clark and Lionel get out of the Daily Planet.

“I don’t need you, I can’t find her faster!”

“I know, Clark, don’t worry…”

Clark disappears and Lionel goes on his limousine. The young Kent just arrived to the sawmill, he sees a helicopter, next to it he notice an entrance and he goes by this. There is a long corridor very dark. Suddenly he hears his mother screams. With his powers, he runs through the corridor and fined the room. Clark break the door and comes on, he sees this crazy man beats his mother. Clark throws him away from her and he draws him on the corridor. Clark starts to feelings sick and they start to fight but he tries to stay standing.

Lionel was arrived and he’s running on the corridor when he saw Clark and the Joker fighting. He sees Martha get out of a room and try to help her son but the man slap her and she falls down. Lionel runs next to her. He helps her and he ties to takes her away from her son.

“Martha, you must run away!” Lionel starts. “There is my limousine out, take it and go away!”

“But Clark!”

Lionel turns around and sees Clark falls down. The man looks at Lionel and Martha. He smiles and walk close to them. Lionel move in front of Martha; he takes a gun out of his jacket and shout the Joker. Martha screams. Lionel shouts it again and again until he collapses on the floor. Martha runs next to Clark and help him. Lionel helps Martha to draw Clark out of here. Out Clark feels better and they go on Lionel’s limousine. Clark takes his mother in his arms and she cries. Lionel takes her hand.

“It’s over…” Lionel whispers.

TBC

MαrthαLuth0r! The next part will be the last!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:42 pm

The last part!

They arrived together at Kent farm. It was very late, Martha goes on the kitchen and she drunk some water. Lionel sits down on the sofa.

“If you want, you can stay here tonight.” Clark proposes.

“Thank but I’m sure Martha want to be alone tonight.”

“No… I prefer you stay here Lionel.” Martha said when just coming on the leaving room.

“I prefer too… I’m a little tired.” Lionel replies.

“Good…”

Martha doesn’t want to sleep but wanted to be a moment alone on her bedroom. She goes upstairs and has a shower. She wanted to wash herself because she’s feeling dirty just because what this man did at her.
The night was very quiet Martha didn’t sleeps. She spends all this time to think about what’s happened. She’s feeling strange. The Joker was sick, contaminated by anything which she doesn’t know and he rapes her. How can she know if she’s carrier of an unknown illness? She should see her doctor tomorrow.
When the morning coming; Martha smells a delicate smell of the craps.
She goes on the kitchen; Lionel and her son were cooking.

“Its look like delicious!” Martha said.

Clark hugs his mother and he sit down for eat. Martha takes the phone.

“I’m sorry guys, I’m must call at my… anybody so, I will eat after…”

Clark and Lionel look at each other when Martha turns around and walks away. Clark use to his hearing for hear what she says.

“Doctor Gibbons? It’s Martha Kent. Hem… I need to pass a test because I… I had had… sexual relation and… ok so…today, it’s perfect… thanks…”

Clark couldn’t believe what he hears. Lionel wanted to ask him what happened. Martha ring off and return on the kitchen. Clark quickly draws her on the leaving room.

“What happened?” ask Clark.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve hears wait you said to the Doctor Gibbons.”

“Clark…”

“Tell me! I’m your son, you can thrush me!”

Lionel discreetly come near the leaving room for hear what they are saying.

“This man… who kidnapped me… Well its complicated Clark, I’m sure if I want you to know that. I prefer if nobody know that.

“Mum? Did he do it to you?” Clark starts to be worried. “Did he rape you!?”

Lionel looks at Martha’s reaction and comes on the leaving room. Martha doesn’t say anything more when she sees Lionel but she changes her mind when she notices the expressions of his face. Martha looks at Clark.

“Yes…” she murmured.

Clark takes her in his arms when he sees her cries.
Martha will realize that it’s better if Clark and Lionel know that. They’re with her all the time. Some days later, when they’re in the hospital. Martha is going to have the result of her test.

“Martha Kent?” A nurse asks.

Martha does with the nurse. A moment later; she comes back next to Clark and Lionel.

“Well?” Clark asks, worried.

“I’m clean.” Martha replies with a large smile.

Clark takes her in his arms and Lionel too. They go out of the hospital and Lionel was going to go back to Metropolis when Martha asks to him:

“Lionel! I wanted to tell you anything the night we’re the Joker comes… and I wanted to tell you it tonight… during a dinner. I invite you!”

“Well… it’s great! I will be here… or maybe you wanted to come with to Metropolis, now?”

“Yes! It’s an excellent idea.”

Martha is going to spend all of her day with Lionel Luthor, she smiles to him and go on his limousine with him.

The dinner comes very quickly. Martha was in front of Lionel Luthor and she’s going to tell him her feelings.

“Vine?” Lionel asks to Martha.

“No thanks! Two glasses are enough for me!”

They smile to each other. Lionel takes Martha hands on the table.

“Do you want to tell me anything?” He whispers.

“Yes… It’s anything about us…”

“Oh.”

“Lionel… There a longtime, you are for me, a very good friend… but Lionel… do you remember Thanksgiving? …what’s happened before the dinner.”

“How can I forget that, Martha?”

“I said you that I wasn’t ready…” Martha smiles. “What will you say if I tell you that I’m ready to find what it’s between us?”

“I will say nothing.”

Martha questions Lionel with her eyes.

“I just want to finally kiss you…” He said before get up of his chair and move next to Martha.

Martha gets up to and give him a lovely smile. Lionel can’t resist to her anymore, he put his lips against hers ones. Martha rolls up her arms around Lionel’s neck. Lionel is savoring her lips because they’re too sweet. Martha passionately kisses Lionel. The kiss continues a long time and they must to break it to breathe.

“Yeah, I was sure there is something more than just friendship.” Martha whispers. “You know what, Lionel? …I think I fell in love with you… and I’m going to show it to you just after the dinner.”

The END!

MαrthαLuth0r!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarthaLuthor's fic - Page 3 Empty ~ The Vision of the Death ~

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 pm

My next fic:

~ The Vision of the Death ~

"When he’s with Martha, Lionel has a vision of her death at the Luthor’s mansion which terrifies him."

TRAILEUR (enjoy!)

I love make video or drawings for fics! XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 am

ooooooo! i can't wait!
great video too! Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am

6.20 Vision of the Death

Lionel was alone on his Limo, listening some music. He was just comes back to an endless meeting to Metropolis, but Lionel learn some interesting thing there, interesting for Martha. Lionel was going to the Kent farm. Martha have proposes him to dinner with her because Clark wasn’t there. Lionel begins to be tires after this long day but spend time with Martha Kent make him forget who he really was. He feels himself like an ordinary man with her… an ordinary man in love and not a Luthor.
Lionel continues to think about his relationship with Martha and feels his eyes close themselves… In the same time, a new song starts in his limo, Lacrimosa from Mozart.

The limo stop to runs and the window, which separates him from his driver, opens. Lionel fined a gun in front of him he couldn’t say anything. He hears a metallic nose and it’s the dark.

Martha was alone in her kitchen, she has just finish to cooking and she was lain the table waiting for Lionel. He said he has something to tell her when he had called her after his meeting. Martha loved her close dinner with Lionel because she can’t talk about politic and some other thorny business. She couldn’t talk about this with Clark… he hates politic.
Martha had just finish to put all the things she needed on the table. It wasn’t perfect as she wanted, she forgot the candles…

Lionel wakes up on his limousine, he had dreaming. Lionel slides his hands on his face. The music starts again, the Mozart music… and the limo stops to run in the middle on the road… exactly at the same way in his recent dream. The window in front of him begins to opening. Lionel didn’t lose some time and he seizes his suit-case next to him next to him. The driver haven’t the time to takes his guns, Lionel punches him. Lionel sees his gun and try to take it but the man hits him and the guns falls down under Lionel’s seat. Lionel gets away from the car and starts to runs, the man follow him. The driver pushes him on the ground. A fight begins between them.

Martha sits down at the table. She arranges the tablecloth again and she opens the bottle of wine. Now everything was perfect. When Lionel comes, Martha wants to impress him but she thinks she will never can. She always tries to make a delicious meal but Lionel use to go on chic and expensive restaurant. She had a farm Lionel use to live in a mansion or in a immense tower, the greatest hotels…
Martha pours some vine on her glass and drink a little.

The man hits again Lionel on his face. His lips were bleeding. The man seems tired. Lionel twists his arm and hit him with his knee in his stomach. The man falls down on the ground.

“What do you want?” Lionel is angry. “Who you’re working for?

The man lifts up and starts to runs away from Lionel. Lionel didn’t follow him, and goes in his limousine.

The bottle of wine was half empty. Martha was waiting for Lionel more than one hour. Maybe he will not comes tonight, she thinks. Martha finish the wine in her glass, she was going to drink another glasses of wine but somebody knock at the door. Martha runs to the entrance and open the door. Like in her hopes, it was Lionel. She was going to say something about his lateness when she saw his bleeding lips and other injuries on his face.

“Oh my… god…” Martha finally whispered.

...TO BE CONTINUED...
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 am

CHAPTER 2

Lionel and Martha were on the bathroom, they didn’t already eat. Martha was treating his injuries. His eye having a little bruise, Martha was put a ice cube on it because it was hurting him.

“So, this man had run away after try to kill you?” Martha asks.

“I think yes…” He replies.

Martha takes away the ice cube and shears something on a drawer. Lionel smiles. Martha takes cotton and cleans a injury on his cheek.

“What?” Martha sees his smile.

“Nothing…”

Martha continues to pass the cotton on the wound. Lionel suddenly moves a little away.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, did I hurt you?” Martha worried.

“No, no you didn’t…”

“…good… I think it will be okay…” Martha takes his hand and smiles. “Can I do something else, or you want to eat now?”

Martha and Lionel spend all the time of their nice dinner to talk about what’s happened on the road. Martha stands up and gives him a piece of cake with and serves him wine.

“You know…” She begins. “It’s not the first time that’s happened to you… Do you remember our darker day together?”

“How can I forget it… This man was crazy, Martha… Don’t worry about him.” He drink some wine in his glass and stands up. “I should go now.”

“Where?”

“Metropolis, of course.”

“Lionel it’s almost midnight you drunk several glasses of wine and… Don’t you remember you haven’t driver?” She smiles and goes on the kitchen. “You will stay here tonight.”

“Thank you, Martha but…”

“But nothing, I’m thankful to have you, Mr Luthor.” She comes back and walks close to him. “Let me some minutes, I will prepare your bed.”

“Oh no, I can sleep on the sofa!”

“I will, you, you will sleep on my bedroom because you’re my guest.”

They sit down on the sofa, in front of the fire-place and they continue to talk. The time continues to run out. They’ve finish the wine. Martha’s head was put on Lionel’s shoulder. She had drawn a cover on her. They’re coming tired but neither Martha nor Lionel wanted to go sleeping. The fired begins to go out and both start to feel cold. Lionel rolls up his arms around her shoulders and she slides her hand on his chest. There was a long silence but after a short moment Martha begins to laughs.

“Something is wrong?” Lionel asks.

“Oh Lionel… The life can be really queer. You know… There are two years ago… I had hated you?”

“Yes, I know…”

“Look at us, Lionel… We’re closer than ever.”
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 am

That's a great part!! I love the ending sentences!!!!!! "We're closer than ever" So lovely!!!!!!!
I'm sorry... I couldn't come tonight... I was with a friends who needed me today... I've just arrived home (well, I arrived before reading your fic, of course...). I will be waiting the next part... and I will post my fic next one tomorrow!!!!
Bye! Kisses! See you soon!! Wink
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 am

CHAPTER 3

Clark was back to Metropolis; he arrived on the farm and begins to look for his mother. He calls her but she didn’t reply. He couldn’t believe she was sleeping again. Clark walks on the leaving room. The table wasn’t rid. Clark looks the sofa and notice somebody was sleeping here. He walks next to it. His mother was in Lionel Luthor’s arms. They had sleep on the sofa and they’ve kept their clothes of the day before.

“Mum?” He asks for her.

Martha opens her eyes and looks at his son.

“Sweetheart, you’re here.” Martha tries to smile.

Lionel gets awake too. He looks Martha and notice Clark.

“Good morning…” Lionel stands up. “You see, I have sleep on the sofa.” He said to Martha.

“So sorry, Lionel…”

Martha walks on the kitchen and Clark follows her.

“What is he doing here?”

“It’s a long story, Clark…”

“I have all my time.”

Lionel leaves the Kent Farm two hours after. He takes his limousine and drive to the Luthor’s mansion. He runs on Lana Lang, she seems get upset when she sees him.

“What do you want to Lex?” She asks him.

“I want talk with him.”

“It’s not what I’m talking about!” She shouts at him. “You had try to hurt him yesterday night, why?”

“Excuse me?”

“Lex didn’t believe me but I know it’s you and I will prove it.”

“It’s will be hard, Mrs. Luthor because I was with Martha yesterday.”

“Dad?” Lex comes on the corridors where they were. “What are you doing here?”

“Have been attacked, yesterday?”

“Yes…” He replies uncertain. “Why?”

“Me too.”

“Liar…” Lana whispered and Lex didn’t hear her.

“Somebody had tried to kill me, my driver.” Lionel said and he begins to walks on Lex’s office and his son follows him. Lana tried to hear what they say on the corridor.

“And you believe I engaged a man to kill you?” Lex laughs.

“First yes… but your wife told me you’ve been attacked, yesterday… so I don’t believe it anymore.”

“Ah.” Lex sits down on his black sofa. “Dad… you should forget Martha Kent if we don’t find who wants to kill us.”

“What do you mean?” Lionel worried.

Lex takes a paper from his pocket and gives it to Lionel. Lionel unfolds it.

“Hurt you by killing the people you love, take care of you wife.” Lionel read. “Lex?”

“I didn’t tell it to Lana… but I will protect her.” Les replies. “Dad, I know you and Mrs. Kent are very close… You should don’t see her anymore before find this crazy man.”

“no… everybody knows our close friendship, Lex. I should stay with her and protect her and Clark.”

“Bad idea, Dad.”

Lana has enough hear their conversation. She leaves the mansion and takes her car to driving to the Kent Farm.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am

CHAPTER 4

Her car just arrived in front of the yellow house, Lana get out of it and walks to the door which it opens. Lana notices her ex-boyfriend reading a book. Martha has always been a mother for her… and like a daughter wanted to protect her mother, Lana want to keep her away from the Luthor… specially Lionel.
Martha didn’t already hear Lana comes in and the young girl put her hand on the shoulder of the older woman. Martha turns around and gives her a warm smile.

“Hey, Lana! What are you doing here?”

“I would like my visit would be a courtesy visit but… Mrs Kent… I must to tell you something… about Lionel.”

Martha instinctively loses her smile because she was sure Lana will be told her something about Lionel’s attack of the day before. Lana sits up in front of her and explains what Lex and Lionel were talking about just before she leaved.

“Lana…” Martha begins. “Lionel is my friend… I just can’t avoid him because he has some problems…”

“You don’t understand, you risk being hurt.”

“Why? Lionel and I are just friends, you’re married to Lex.”

“Maybe you see Lionel just like a friend, but not him, Martha. All this time, he had just wait for you. Everybody know that but not you.”

Martha looks at Lana and the young girl leaves the kitchen. Lana was sure Martha will not move away from Lionel… and she was sure, if something is going too happened to her, something will happen to Martha, too. Lana takes her phone to her bag and dial Clark’s number. Clark replies when Lana was already on her car.

“Lana?”

“Clark, we need to talk. Can you go to the Talon?”

“I’m right there with Chloe.”

“I’m coming.”

“Lana? Talking about what?”

“Your mother and Lionel Luthor’s relationship.”

Martha was preparing the dinner when Clark arrive on the house. He put the cutleries on the table without say anything.

“Something is wrong?” Martha asks. “You are silent.”

“Mum… about what’s about this morning…”

“Clark… nothing happened between me and Lionel.”

“Do you promise me?”

“Clark… Don’t you thrush me?”

“I do but… something is wrong with him and you should…”

“Stay away from him? Lana came to you?!”

Clark looks at her and didn’t say anything more.

“Look, Clark. Lionel always helps when I had some problems… Now I should pay him back in his own coin.”

“Mum, I had never really thrush Lionel, You know this! I can’t stand the idea he make been in danger!”

“It’s not his fault!” Martha shouts. “You know… He’s to the Luthor’s mansion, again… I will go there and talk with him.”

“About what?”

“He will decide he wants to me than a friend or not!” Martha takes her keys and walks away from the house.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:14 am

CHAPTER 5

Martha was driving on the road and she sees a long black car. She sounds one’s horn and the limousine instinctively stops. Martha goes down of her car and walks next to the limo. Lionel opens his window.

“Martha, I was going to the Farm, I wanted to see you.”

“Me too. Do you want to take a coffee at the Talon?”

“Yeah it’s a good idea.”

Martha was going to go back to her car when she notice Lionel seemed tired and unwell.

“Lionel, you’re sure you’re alright?”

“Yes Martha, Why are you asking me that?”

“For nothing… see you at the Talon.”

Lionel’s limo runs away and Martha go up again on her car and driver to the Talon. Lionel was already here. He was waiting for her on a table next to a window. Martha walks to him and give him a smile. A waitress comes to them and gives them two coffees.

“Thanks, but I didn’t command anything.”

“I did it for you, White coffee without sugar, isn’t it?”

“It is, Thanks, Lionel.” She smiles again and sits down next to him. “So you wanted to tell me something?”

“Give you something.”

Lionel takes out a flat box with a satin bow above. He gives it to Martha. Without say anything Martha opens it and fined a wonderful necklace with a large sapphire.

“Oh my god…” Martha couldn’t breath.

“I know you have better but it’s a present because I know you’re here If I need you…”

“Thanks but I haven’t better, Lionel… It’s the bigger diamond I had never seen.”

“I was talking about your eyes.”

Martha looks at him into his eyes and gives him the lovelier smile she could give. Lionel takes and kisses her hand. Martha feels strange.

“Lionel, I… I don’t know what to say, it’s so wonderful…” She begins.

“But you haven’t something to tell me when we met on the road.”

“I wanted to ask you something but… I think I have my answer.”

Lionel doesn’t understand but Martha comes closer to his and curls up his arms. Lionel rolls up his arms around her. Further, Lois notices them and couldn’t preclude a smile appears on her face. She was sure there was something between them since her and Martha takes Lionel’s jet for Washington. Lionel closes his eyes and hold tight Martha against him. Lionel begins to not feelings well. He feels himself more and more faint. His head was terribly dolorous. Martha draws herself up and looks at him again. She didn’t see how he was feeling. She put her hand on his cheeks and move closer to him. They’re lips were very near and Lionel begins to breathing very hard. Lionel suddenly moves away and takes his head. Martha looks at him.

“Lionel?”

He didn’t replies and Martha put her hand on his burning forehead.

“You don’t look right … Lionel?” Martha worried. “Lionel do you hear me?”

Martha takes his hands, Lionel’s head becoming more dolorous and his sight coming misty. After one second he’s find himself on the mansion of his son.

Lex runs in front of him but didn’t see his father. Lionel follows him. Lex opens his coffer behind his office and takes a floppy disk. He wanted to runs away but he sees Martha Kent enters in his office.

“Lex? Where is Lionel?”

“Mrs. Kent, you can’t stay here, there is…”

“I’m sure he’s here, I must to see him, something happened to him when he was with me!”

“Mrs. Kent, we must to leave!”

“It’s enough! Tell me where your father is!”

Lex takes her arm and draws her in the corridor. Lex tries to runs with her she keep him back.

“Lex!”

“Martha, there a bomb on the mansion!” Lex shouts at her.

“What?!”

Lex lets her and continues to runs Martha follow him, scared. They’re going to arrive to the exit door but an enormous noise coming at them. They turn around together and see the fired runs at them.

Lionel screams but before his son and the woman he love get hurt Lionel find himself on the Talon again.

He falls down and Martha runs next to him.

“Lionel! What’s happening to you!?”

Lionel looks at her and runs away from the Talon. He heads for his limo but Martha, who was just after him, catch his arm.

“Lionel, please don’t go!” She begins to cry after all. “What’s happened?”

“Martha, I want you to promise me anything…”

“Everything you want…”

“Don’t try to find me… You and Lex are… Martha did you understand, forget me.”

“No, Lionel, please… don’t ask me that...”

Lionel feels tears coming to him he takes Martha in his arms and begins to go but Martha rolls up her arms around his neck and suddenly kisses him. Lionel move away and looks into her eyes… into her wonderful wet eyes.

“Don’t make the things coming harder…” Lionel said before go on his limo.

“Lionel!”

The limousine runs away. Martha was having a good cry. Lois walks out of the Talon and sees Martha. She comes to her and takes her in her arms without saying anything.

Lionel was sure he just had a prediction, the same vision when he was in his limo just before come to Martha’s dinner. Lionel couldn’t believe what’s happening to him. The woman who he’s in love with finally seem want to be with him and for protect her he had reject her. He arrived to the Luthor’s mansion. He comes in. He runs on the boss oh the security and told him about the bomb, the man go away with some other men and begins to shears the bomb. Lionel runs in Lex’s office. His son was with his wife, Lana.

“Dad. What are you doing here?”

“Lex, you must leave the mansion, there…”

“No dad. We’re safe here. I know why somebody had try to kill you.”

“What?” Lionel being surprised.

“Do you remember Apex?”

“Of course.”

“Another angry man pays people to hurt and kill us.”

Martha was drinking a coffee with Lois. Lois was informing to everything.

“Do you think I should to talk with him, or I should wait?” Martha asks.

“I don’t know…” Lois replies.

“I’m sure something serious is coming to him… He needs help.”

“Of course… I know he’s your friend but…”

“No Lois, today he became more than just a friend… I know where is he, I will talk with him.”

“How can you know where is he?”

“An intuition…” Martha smiles a little and walks away from her.

“Mr. Luthor!” A security guard shouts.

“What’s wrong, Jim?” Lex asks.

“You was right Mr. Luthor…” Jim said to Lionel. “We find a bomb on the cellar.”

“What?!” Lex worried.

“Everybody must to leave the mansion, now!” Jim shouts.

Lionel, Lana and Lex begins to runs out but Lex stops and runs back to his office.

“Lex, What are you doing?!” Lana asks, scared.

“I must to recover something before leave.”

“Be quick!” Lionel said before runs out with Lana and the security guards.

Martha just arrived at the Luthor’s mansion and notice Lionel’s Limo. She walks in and begins to shears Lionel but she runs on Lex.

“Lex? Where is Lionel?”

TBC

wanted to be cruel with you, sorry.... XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 am

CHAPTER 6

Lionel and Lana runs in the gardens. The security guards were with them.

“How much time we have before the explosion?” Lionel asks.

“We don’t know, Mr. Luthor but I don’t think too much.” Jim replies.

“What is Lex doing!?” Lex whispered.

“Mrs. Kent, you can’t stay here, there is…”

“I’m sure he’s here, I must to see him, something happened to him when he was with me!”

“Mrs. Kent, we must to leave!”

“It’s enough! Tell me where your father is!”

Lex takes her arm and draws her in the corridor. Lex tries to runs with her she keep him back.

Lana is beginning to be worried for her husband.
Lionel notices a car next to his limo. He wanted to walk to the cars but a security guard stop him.

“Please… Stay here Mr. Luthor.”

“Lex!”

“Martha, there is a bomb in the mansion!” Lex shouts at her.

“What?!”

Lex lets her and continues to runs Martha follow him, scared. They’re going to arrive to the exit door but an enormous noise coming at them.

Lionel didn’t listening the man and he runs to his limo. He arrives in front of Martha’s Volvo.

“Oh my god… MARTHA!” Lionel scream as he begins to runs to the mansion.

“Mr. Luthor!” Jim shouts and stops him.

The mansion explodes. Lionel and the guards are trusted some meter away.

“LEX!” Lana screams.

The building was catch to fire.

Lex and Martha were jammed under the fragments of all the walls of the mansion. Lex opens his eyes and screams to find help.

Lionel stands up and slowly walks to the house in fire.

“Be careful, Mr. Luthor.” Jim said.

Lionel didn’t hear him again. He continues to walks. He just comes to the entrance and hears something. He recognizes his son voce and runs in the mansion. He sees Lex further to him. Lionel turns around and perceives the firemen coming. Lana joins him and sees Lex too.

“Lex!” Lara starts to cry. “How are you?!”

“I do not feel my legs!” Lex replies. “But, Mrs. Kent is unconscious!”

“What is she…” Lana begins.

“Martha?!” Lionel suddenly turns around. “Is she here? Is she fine?! Lex! Son, replies to me!!!” Lex screams too.

The firemen coming to them and asks to Lionel and Lana to get away.

“How much people are there?” A fireman asks to Lana.

“Two, they are together we can see my husband.”

“It’s wouldn’t be difficult to bring back them.”

Lionel was waiting in the hospital. Clark arrived and sees him.

“Lionel?!” Clark was almost cry. “Where is she?! Where is my mother?”

“In this room, she’s with doctors.” Lionel whispered. “I’d try to warn her… Why she didn’t listen to me!”

Lionel stands up and starts to pace up and down. A doctor leaves Martha’s room and walks to them.

“How is she?” Clark instinctively asks.

“I’m sorry but… she’s in coma, her injuries are very serious… I don’t if he will be… able to…”

“She can’t die?” Clark asks.

“I’m sorry… You will can see her soon…” The doctor said before leaves.

Clark begins to cry. He will not overcome her death… His father was enough. Clark’s shoulders starts to shake and Lionel fold him in his arms.

“Your mother is strong she will survive…”

“What if she doesn’t?” Clark continues to cry.

Breaking out of his usual calm and nearly emotionless shield, Lionel let a tear slip down his cheek.

“All is my fault, I’m so sorry…”

Lionel couldn’t finish his sentence, he burst into tears. Yes… Lionel Luthor were crying… crying for the only woman who can be make him become good… the only woman he had really loved…

TBC
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:49 am

Cruel! Cruel! Cruel!
Maybe I writte the most cruel fics... but you writte the most cruel ends!!!
I'm crying!!! It's too sad!!! But it's too nice!!! Poor Martha!!! I hope she will be fine!!!
So great!!! I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 am

CHAPTER 7

All of the doctors who were in his mother’s room and Clark walks in, Lionel follow him. She was elongated on the white bed with a lot of appliances around her whose do a lot of sonorous “beep”. Her right hand which was laid on her belly was burnt. A long injury was crossing her forehead and her cheek. Clark sits down next to her, Lionel was just behind him. Clark feels his hand on his shoulder and pushes away it.

“Don’t touch me!” Clark shouts. “It’s your fault; she was to the mansion just for see you! Lana was right and I didn’t thrush her! Now, my mother is almost dying!”

Clark gets out of the room and Lionel falls down on the chair where Clark was. Lionel didn’t stop to cry because Clark was right… Martha is almost dying because of him. Lionel holds her left hand. He carries off a lock of her forehead. Lionel puts a little kiss on her cheek and on her hand.

“I’m so sorry… Martha… I didn’t want this to you… I can’t stand that Martha… please, be strong… for Clark… I don’t merit you… You’re the greatest woman I’ve never met… I’m the worst man of the world never knew… The woman who I love the most has been hurting by my fault… Yes, Martha… I love you… You know this. I love you more than my life, I… Martha…”

Lionel feels her hand presses his.

“Martha? Do you hear me?”

She opens her eyes a little and a faint smile appears on her face.

“I will find doctors!” Lionel wanted to get out.

“No…” She whispered.

Lionel turn around and go back to her, he takes again her hand and comes closer to her to listening what she will try to say.

“Lionel…” Her voce was broken and quavering.

“I’m here, Martha… I am with you…”

“I love you too…”

Her eyes closed and she let his hand. The regular “beep” becomes a long and single sound. Some doctors and nurses enter on the room and ask to Lionel to get out. Lionel does it without let Martha to his eyes. Clark walks to him and look at his mother in the room. The doctors were trying to reanimate her… but it was in vain… A doctor walks out of the room and comes to Clark and Lionel.

“I’m sorry… We had done all of we can do…”

It was the end… Clark falls down on the floor… but Lionel stays there without move… staring Martha’s body…
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 am

Shocked ... Sad Sad Sad ... Oh my god! I already knew what had to happened.... and I'm crying!! So great!!! And too sad!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:16 pm

CHAPTER 8

Lois and Chloe were running in the corridor when they see Clark, sits down on the floor against a wall, his head in his hands.

“We’ve just learn what’s happened… how is she?” Lois said when she and Chloe arrived to Clark.

They see Clark’s shoulders shake harder. Chloe sits down next to him and takes his hand.

“Oh my god…” Lois understands and she feels tears coming on her cheeks. “Small… Clark? Where is Lionel Luthor? …She was going to see him before she…”

“This son of the bitch is gone after her heart stops to beat…” Clark finally said.

Yes… Lionel was gone. He had walk to the Kawatche Caves. He was in front of a stone table.
His eyes were red; he hadn’t stopped to cry since Martha gone. He couldn’t lose her… Lionel takes the octagonal key and put it back in its crack. A blinding light appears and Lionel finds himself in an ice edifice. Lionel feels a lot of memories come to him. One time he came here, and had wait for Clark…

“Jor-El!” Lionel shouts. “I know you’re here! JOR-EL!”

“Lionel Luthor.” Clark’s biological father finally replies. “What make you came here?”

“You know what it is… I need you, Jor-El. Bring her back to me… to your son.”

“Why should I do that?”

“Because I was your host… Without me, you wouldn't be able to give back Clark’s powers two years ago… You owe me something.”

“And how I’m supposed to save Martha Kent?”

“I know you saved Lana Lang and takes Jonathan Kent instead her… Save Martha Kent and take me.”

“You don’t understand…”

“I do, I know you can save her!”

“I don’t need another life instead her… Jonathan Kent is dead because Kal-El didn’t listen to me and it was him or his powers… But I keep what I said… You haven’t understood…”

“So explain me…” Lionel whispered.

“You will make live again this last day… and you are the one who can change what’s happened…”

“What? Wait Jor-El, I…”

Again, a blinding light appears and Lionel fined himself in his limousine. Lionel looks at his watch.

“A second chance…” He whispered.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 am

CHAPTER 9

Lionel hears hooter of a car. He quickly opens his window and see Martha Kent’s car. Lionel orders driver to stops the limo. Martha gets away from her car and walks to him.

“Martha…” Lionel whispered because it’s seemed strange to see her… alive.

“I was going to see you to the Luthor Mansion and…”

“No! I mean… Martha?” He goes down from his limo and stands in front her.

“Something is wrong?” Martha worried.

“Absolutely not.” He tries to be calm. “For what happen to me yesterday, it was very nothing…”

“A man had tried to kill you, Lionel, it isn’t nothing.”

“It was an error” He replies but Martha doesn’t understand. “This man was crazy, He was my old driver and he gets drunk and he had to achieved the dream of all of the American people, kill his boss…”

Martha didn’t replies and knits hers brow.

“It wasn’t my dream when I was working for you, it was Jonathan’s.” She tries to smile a little.

“I’m sorry, Martha but huh… Lynda is waiting me.” Lionel begins to feels bad to lie to her.

“Lynda?”

“Yeah… a date… I have a present for her. A wonderful necklace…” Lionel feels himself have a sore in his throat.

“…a… date?”

“She’s very nice… Something is wrong Martha? We’re friends we can talk about our date, don’t we?”

“Well… yes…. I think.”

“Martha… I don’t want to see you anymore.” Lionel tries to look harsh.

“What?” Martha seems very strange and distressed.

“I think I had helped you enough time, you were here yesterday for me and I’m thankful for that but… I think our relationship will be over soon.”

“Oh no, it’s already over, Lionel!” Martha said with tears in her eyes.

She turns hers back to him and goes back to her car. She drives away and Lionel gets a little relieved when he notice she go back to the Farm. Lionel enters in his cars and asks to his driver to go back to the Luthor’s mansion. Martha Kent was angry at him, he knew that but he knew something else… he had just saved her…

Lex and Lana turn round when they hear somebody comes in his office.

“I know about Apex, Lex. There is a bomb in the mansion, you both must leave.” Lionel said.

“It’s a joke?” Lex smiles.

“No it isn’t, it’s in the cave, and I know you need to recover something before leave, takes it and leave… Please son, thrush me.”

“Okay… Lana gets out of here. JIM!” Lex shouts at the security guard.

“Something is wrong, Mr. Luthor.”

“Everybody must leave the mansion there is a bomb.”

“We can try to find it.” Jim replies.

“No, you haven’t the time!” Lionel said.

Everybody leave the mansion except Lex. Lionel gets worried and returns in the mansion.

“LEX!” Lionel shouts at him. “QUICKLY!”

Lex comes back to him with a little Floppy disk and he and Lionel tries to runs out of the mansion. Lex was faster that Lionel. They hear the mansion explode behind him. Lex throws himself out of the ground. Lionel feels something strikes his head and falls down, unconscious.
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 am

CHAPTER 9

Lionel wakes up in the hospital. His head was terribly dolorous. Lex was next to him, he seems good, without injury.

“You’re awake, dad.”

Lionel looks at him and notice Lana in the corridor behind the window of his room.

“Dad… You saved us.” Lex finally admits. “Thanks…”

Lana enters in the room and Lex stands up. Lana walks next to him.

“I’m sorry, Lionel… I believed you wanted to hurt Lex, but…”

“It’s my son… I love him.” Lionel stares the ceiling.

Lex didn’t say anything more and he and Lana get out of the room. Lionel smiles to himself. His son was safe. Martha was alive… she was alive… she was angry to him. Lionel hears somebody enters in the room, Lionel was sure it was Lex or a doctor. The person didn’t say anything. Lionel hears heels snaps on the floor. It was a woman… Lionel looks at her and sees the angelic face of Martha Kent. She gently walks next to him. Nobody say anything. Martha sits down on the chair where Lex was and finally broke the silent.

“How are you feeling?” Martha asks.

“I’m fine…”

Martha smiles to him and takes his hand and looks into his eyes.

“I was so frightened when I learned the explosion… when I learned you had been hurt.” She whispered. “I’m glad you’re fine.”

Martha smiles again and lays her head on his shoulder.

“I’m glad you’re here.” Lionel closes his eyes. “Martha… I didn’t wanted to say that when we met on the road…”

“When?”

“Before the explosion…” Lionel didn’t understand why she asks that.

“Lionel, the last time I had seen you before the explosion it was this morning before you left.” Martha replies as she looks at him.

“But…” Lionel smiles. “Oh Martha… You have the most wonderful eyes of the world…”

Martha gets surprised by his remark but she smiles too. Lionel thinks he hadn’t already gave her the necklace.

“Martha… What are you doing tomorrow night? Because I want to lead you in the most romantic restaurant of Metropolis.”

“It’s nice to you Lionel… Why a romantic restaurant?” She asks as she bites her lips.

Lionel put his finger under her chin and joins his lips to hers. Lionel savours her lips a moment and broke the kiss.

“I love you…”

Martha blushed and smile to him.

“And I think it’s reciprocal…”

Martha put a little kiss in his lips and put again her head on his shoulder. One of her hand was caressing his chest the other was holding his hand. Lionel closes his eyes and suddenly Jor-El voce reason in his head.

“Your redemption is done.”

Lionel instinctively opens back his eyes. He rolls up his arms around Martha and draws her on the bed, under him. She does a little hiccough of surprise and look into his eyes.

“Yeah, I love you.”

Martha laughs and Lionel passionately kisses her as his let his hands get lost in her beautiful red hair. She kisses him back with all the love she hadn’t given since a long time.

THE END!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: