- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hoped Mionel-kiss

+2
MarthaLuthor
Saeshmea
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty The hoped Mionel-kiss

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:27 pm

That's not my idea, the member Marthakent ask me to think on it and I say her I'd post it here. So, here you are: How do you think Martha and Lionel will kiss?
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty Re: The hoped Mionel-kiss

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Hey, I have a idea but not for Martha's return....
Imagine that not whis Clark who Lionel changed body on Transferance... but whis Jonathan ??! Very Happy
I let you find out the result... Very Happy
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty When Martha appears...

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Let me advise you that I'm very romantic I love you ... so it can be really very topic Surprised ... I would like that...

Some months later that Martha is in Washington, Lionel goes to visit her. A surprise. She is very happy Very Happy , and he gives her some flowers flower . Lionel say Martha: "Martha, I had missed you so much, I've tryed it, but I cant live without, so, do you like to spend the rest of your life with me? Martha, do you want marry me?" Martha's amazing, she want's to say yes, but she can speak, Embarassed so... She jumps bounce on Lionel's arms and kiss him, and he kiss her... sunny and they kiss one I love you , two I love you I love you and many more times I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you ... until their magnific and adventurouse wedding Suspect ... but it will be another imagined episode...

Thant you for let me imagine that greate scene!!! Wink
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:02 pm

MarthaKent wrote:Hey, I have a idea but not for Martha's return....
Imagine that not whis Clark who Lionel changed body on Transferance... but whis Jonathan ??! Very Happy
I let you find out the result... Very Happy

That's a great idea!! When I watch Transferance for the first time, I think what would happend if when Martha hug Lionel-Clark, Lionel-Clark starts touching her and kiss her... Then Martha could know that her sons really was Lionel, and perhaps she would returnd the kiss... THAT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT!!!! and also strange...

But if Lionel would exchage his body with Jonathat it wood be GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!! imagine!!! Oh!!! Imagine a lionel-pregnant-martha!!!! Ah!!! Waw!!! I think we could rewrite the smallville episodes only with Lionel-Martha-Jonathan!! Razz
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:45 pm

Saeshmea wrote:Oh!!! Imagine a lionel-pregnant-martha!!!! Ah!!! Waw!!! I think we could rewrite the smallville episodes only with Lionel-Martha-Jonathan!! Razz

Very Happy I love you I love you I love you
A mionel baby owwwww Rolling Eyes
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:55 pm

I have an idea !!! Idea

Martha is making a speech on press conference and somebody want to kill her with a gun (I know it's sad) but Martha can to be hurt or Lionel saves her : he is hurt instead of her.
After... Do you remember Lexmas ?? Well Lionel or Martha wake on a alternative reality and their married together. If it's Lionel maybe Martha can be pregnant Very Happy Like on Lexmas XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:12 am

MarthaLuthor wrote:I have an idea !!! Idea

Martha is making a speech on press conference and somebody want to kill her with a gun (I know it's sad) but Martha can to be hurt or Lionel saves her : he is hurt instead of her.
After... Do you remember Lexmas ?? Well Lionel or Martha wake on a alternative reality and their married together. If it's Lionel maybe Martha can be pregnant Very Happy Like on Lexmas XD
I like that idea^. theres actually a fanfic like that...except martha isn't pregnant. its on fanfiction.net.
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty Action and more action

Post  Saeshmea Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:14 pm

How about that?

Lex kidnaps Martha while she is in Washington and says Lionel to take Clark to him if he doesn't want Martha to die. Lionel tells all to Clark and he goes voluteer with Lex. Martha isn't there, Lex says that if they want to save her they have to tell him Clark debility. Finally Clark shouts: Kriptonite!
Lex tells Lionel were Martha is, he had buried her alive in the cementery. When finally he finds her, she can't brave, he helps Martha and when she is already fine they hug, and then he kiss her: "I was very frightened, I was shure I will lose you for ever, and I can't imagine that!". I'm ok now, Lionel, I was really scared too, I can't thought about all what I was leaving back". And just when she's going to kiss him... "Martha, we must go to help your son"
They find Clark tied to a chair, and with a piesce of meteor next to him. Lionel goes in side and helps him, but Lex finds Martha and takes her threatening her with a gun. "What are you doing, daddy?"
"Oh! Lex, I just, I came... I only want to tell you I have find Martha...", lies really badly, Lionel.
"Yeah, of course. Tied him again if you don't wont to see her blood of the floor" threatens Lex.
Martha starts crying. Lionel can't stop looking after her with his eyes. Clark is thinking how to solution all that.
"To the wall, both you!" Shouts to his father and Martha. "You, woman, start counting to ten, because when you finished I will kill your son" But Martha says nothing. Then Lex puts the gan next to Lionel "Perhaps you want him dead too"
"One... two..." she is crying more and more... "... seven......... eight........" All is going to finish...
Lex now is wathing only Clark, he's prepearing his gun and is only thinking in the moment he'll shoot. So Clark can stand up fastly and throught Lex to the floor.
Martha falls too, and siting on the floor starts to cry loadly. Lionel hugs and calms her. "All's right now, durling, Clark's ok, I'm ok, and you're ok... all's right, don't worry, don't cry..."
Then, with Clark watching the scene, Martha says "Lionel, please, don't let me alone again..."
"I promise you, be shure. I love you, and I'm never going to let you alone again"
"I love you too, Lionel Luthor" And they hug and kiss.
Lionel watches Clarck, then watches Martha again, and say "Martha, I can't imagine my life without you, I can't retunr to Smallville knowint you will stay here, please, Martha kente, marry me"
Martha opens her eyes. She is amazing of Lionel's question. Clark can't belive what he have seen.
"Oh, I understand, I'm going so fast..." says Lionel
"No, no, no..." says Martha "I... me... I want marry you, I want espent the rest of my life with you, I want to get up next to you every morning..."
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 pm

awww! thats so cute^. very nice. Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 am

So sweet ! Wink Imagine it's a real episode Rolling Eyes
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipcherry Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi guys! A new French girl in this forum, isn't it? I'm sorry to post here but I have no idea of the place I'm supposed to introduce myself...I'm an other Mionel's fan, as you should know it...I was given the adress by Martha Luthor (Zouille es-tu lààààà?? Very Happy ).Who is the Admin here? I maybe have a suggestion : I think everybody should post here all the mionel fanfic that they could find (or write). Obviously, there is the problem of the language barrier, but I think you'd better write in your mother tongue first, and then in english if you want. Personnaly, I speak spanish (but I'm bad at it), english and french. So it's not a problem. That's all, folks! Happy to be here!

Et pour le fun, je ponctuerai tous mes posts de trucs et de machins en français. Pourquoi? Parce que.
Hipcherry
Hipcherry
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Hipcherry wrote:Hi guys! A new French girl in this forum, isn't it? I'm sorry to post here but I have no idea of the place I'm supposed to introduce myself...I'm an other Mionel's fan, as you should know it...I was given the adress by Martha Luthor (Zouille es-tu lààààà?? Very Happy ).Who is the Admin here? I maybe have a suggestion : I think everybody should post here all the mionel fanfic that they could find (or write). Obviously, there is the problem of the language barrier, but I think you'd better write in your mother tongue first, and then in english if you want. Personnaly, I speak spanish (but I'm bad at it), english and french. So it's not a problem. That's all, folks! Happy to be here!

Et pour le fun, je ponctuerai tous mes posts de trucs et de machins en français. Pourquoi? Parce que.

HEGNEEE ?! XD
A ben enfin te voilà !
Toi aussi tu parles un peu Espagnol ? moi je l'ai pas dit car je suis tellement nule >.<
Ah oui c'est qui l'Admin déjà ? A ben c'est moi XD

For all subjections, you can sed me a personal message !

Et pour les fictions, Poster en Anglais en Français et pourquoi pas Espagnol ?
Bon après si y'a des traducteurs ??? ok... personne...
Mais bon, j'ai pas de soucis pour lire les fics en Français What a Face XD et en Anglais mais l'espagnol.... houla !!!
Well
For return to the real subjet of this topic :

This night I make a dream about Mionel (WARNING SPOILEUR !!!)
Do you know Desperate Housewives ?? On the first season, when Bree learn Rex's death well I had a dream about this scene but with Martha. Very Happy
Lionel is going to die on the episode Descent.
Well Martha will learn his death and receved a box of some Lionel's things. She will find a letter where Lionel tell to her that he loves her so much and he can't live without her... Lionel wrote it two days after the almost-kiss on thanksgiving.
Martha find in the box a wedding ring and here... She cry, she have a really good cry, really like Bree, she cry : I love you too, Lionel ! I LOVED YOU !!!

and after... I woke up... Crying or Very sad
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipcherry Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:04 am

If someone ask me, I'm ready to translate some fanfics from english to french. For spanish it'll be a bit more difficult...anyway, I could try too jocolor

Oui je suis pour qu'ils écrivent dans leur langue : on va pas leur imposer le français pour cause de presque supériorité numérique...
Hipcherry
Hipcherry
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Hipcherry wrote:If someone ask me, I'm ready to translate some fanfics from english to french. For spanish it'll be a bit more difficult...anyway, I could try too jocolor

Oui je suis pour qu'ils écrivent dans leur langue : on va pas leur imposer le français pour cause de presque supériorité numérique...

Idea I'm Spanish, so if somebody need to translate something from english to spanish, I could do it! I will be a pleasure!!!

I had already told you, but I think the dream was really romantic. Instead, I don't want Lionel to die Crying or Very sad !!!!!!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty the video...

Post  Hipcherry Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Oh by the way, have everybody seen that WONDEFUL video on youtube, a cut-scene from Nemesis?? When Martha talks to Lionel at the hospital, and he wakes up...I haven't understand all that she said, so if one of our english speaking fan could explain us a bit, or even write the text of the dialogue...It would be sooo nice...
Pendant ce temps, les pavés volent à Paris...
Hipcherry
Hipcherry
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:47 am

Hipcherry wrote:Oh by the way, have everybody seen that WONDEFUL video on youtube, a cut-scene from Nemesis?? When Martha talks to Lionel at the hospital, and he wakes up...I haven't understand all that she said, so if one of our english speaking fan could explain us a bit, or even write the text of the dialogue...It would be sooo nice...
Pendant ce temps, les pavés volent à Paris...
yes i saw it! it was so sweet!....
i'm english, maybe i can help explain it to you better?
the doctor tells martha that lionel is critical and theres a chance he could die.
martha tells lionel that she there with him and he's not alone.
she says that she doesn't pretent to know what goes on in his head and
that she knows it was hard for him to let her in.
then she goes on to say that she never would have gotten through the past year
if it wasn't for his friendship.
she thanks him. then he wakes up and they say hi to eachother. and thats it.
or did you need it explained in french?? i can do that to....

le docteur dit le martha que le lionel est critique et les theres une chance qu'il pourrait mourir.
le martha indique à lionel qu'elle là avec lui et lui n'est pas seule.
elle dit qu'elle pas pretent sait que ce qui continue dans sa tête et
qu'elle la sait était dur pour lui laissez son po.
alors elle continue pour dire qu'elle n'aurait jamais obtenu au cours de la dernière année
s'il n'était pas pour son amitié.
elle le remercie. alors il se réveille et ils disent salut à l'eachother. et voilà.

hopefully thats ok^^. Smile
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipcherry Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:14 am

Thanks you very much! Oh that's sweet...Yes, in fact I've quite understand, but it's better to read it. You know, it's the french problem with english : we can read it, we can write it, we have a godd vocabulary but...we can't speak it well or listen it and understand...Shame on us!

Tout ça c'est la faute du système scolaire...
Hipcherry
Hipcherry
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am

lol. trust me its the same the other way around. we watched a movie that was in french for my french class...i barely understood a word. even though it was for french 1 students and i'm fairly good at writing and reading it. lol.
your welcome though. Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss Empty My dream

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 am

This night I had a dream, Lionel was alive yet, and Martha was married with him. They lived toghether in a lovely hose (like Bree's house in Desperate Houswifes), and it happened like in the episode Commencement (the last from 4th season): somebody kidnappes the couple, he wants to know something, but they couldn't help him. Then the man tied Martha, took her to his car and left the Luthor's house. He took Martha to the basement of his home and left her alone there.
My dream finished here, but I like to finish it now...
I suposed that Lionel would rang Clark, Clark would came immediatly and they both would discovered who was the man and where he had Marrtha. When they arrived al the house, while Clark was fighting with the kidnapper, Lionel went downstairs and saved Martha, who would be crying becose she was very frightened... but Lionel hugged her and then they kissed, and went home, and kissed again, and said they will be in love for ever... and here's the happy end!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you

I hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 pm

so WONDERFUL !
Imagine it was the story of the episode : labyrinth !
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Saeshmea wrote:This night I had a dream, Lionel was alive yet, and Martha was married with him. They lived toghether in a lovely hose (like Bree's house in Desperate Houswifes), and it happened like in the episode Commencement (the last from 4th season): somebody kidnappes the couple, he wants to know something, but they couldn't help him. Then the man tied Martha, took her to his car and left the Luthor's house. He took Martha to the basement of his home and left her alone there.
My dream finished here, but I like to finish it now...
I suposed that Lionel would rang Clark, Clark would came immediatly and they both would discovered who was the man and where he had Marrtha. When they arrived al the house, while Clark was fighting with the kidnapper, Lionel went downstairs and saved Martha, who would be crying becose she was very frightened... but Lionel hugged her and then they kissed, and went home, and kissed again, and said they will be in love for ever... and here's the happy end!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you

I hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. yes i like^. i wish that could really happen.... Sad

what if one of them became ill with...cancer or something and the doctor told...lets say it lionel...so the doctor tells lionel that he only has a few months to live. so lionel decides he can't die without letting martha know how he feels. he goes over to her office and tells her everything. she cries because she loves him too and she was just so worried about what clark would think that she never told him. but now she's waited to late. he tells her its ok. and they kiss. they decide they want to spend whats left of lionels life with eachother and they get married. when lionel starts to get really sick....clark sees how sad his mom is becoming and he doesn't want her to lose another husband...even if it is lionel. so he takes lionel from his hospital bed while martha is sleeping. clark takes him to jor-el who heels him because he's his vessel and he helped clark and keep his secret. when they return martha wakes up and they tell her everything. and lionel and martha kiss and say that they will spend the rest of their lives together.....
and live happily ever after. lol Razz
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 pm

It's so sweet
but Lionel don't need a cancer for die, just a tower and Lex.... No
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sun May 18, 2008 2:52 am

yeah. Sad ^^^
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun May 18, 2008 2:50 pm

Look at our ideas! there reaaly cruel, no ? a lot of them put Martha or Lionel in danger ! XD We're cruel! huh, Saeshmea ? Laughing
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Luthor Sun May 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Alors, mille pardons, mais je vais ecrire en francais...
Et bien, l`idee d`imaginer le premier baiser de Lionel et Martha est vraiment jolie. Quant a moi, je peux supposer que ce pourrait avoir lieu dans une place la plus romantique, a l` Opera, par exemple, car Lionel est un vrai amateur de celle-la:) L`invitation a Bellini`s Norma. La musique qui fait sentir, qui unit les gens. Un aveu a faire, c`est a Lionel, et voila, ex-madame-Kent reponds a ses mots par le baiser. Pourqoui pas? Tout est possible pour ceux qui croient au pouvoire de l` amour Wink
Lena Luthor
Lena Luthor
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next