- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hoped Mionel-kiss

+2
MarthaLuthor
Saeshmea
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The hoped Mionel-kiss - Page 2 Empty Re: The hoped Mionel-kiss

Post  MarthaLuthor Mon May 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Beautiful!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Tue May 20, 2008 12:58 am

very nice.
i think it could take place in a opera,
because your right it is a romantic place.
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Tue May 17, 2011 6:45 am

I would like to see a time travel scenario, but with a happy ending:

----
It's after 'Decent' and Lionel has died, but he has arranged for a goodbye letter to be sent to Martha in the event of his death that confesses his friendship, love and admiration for her. He explains that alone he is just a man, but when he was with her he always felt like he had the potential to be a better man. And that is what made him fall so deeply in love with her.

Due to Lionel's death, Martha inherits the Kryptonian library so she goes to Jor-El to ask him about his connection to Lionel. What was it like for Lionel to be Jor-El's vessel? Jor-El explains that Martha is not Jor-El's vessel because she was not prepared with the Stone of Water/Crystal of Transference as Lionel had been. Jor-El believes that he still needs a vessel to continue his training with Kal-El, but he is unable to go into the past to change history. Martha volunteers. However, Jor-El warns her that her present consciousness will take over her past body. She will need to get to Smallville from Washington, DC & she can not reveal that she is from the future for fear of causing a fracture in the time-space continuum. Martha agrees & is sent back.

She goes back 24 hours before Lionel's death, goes back to Smallville and convinces Clark & the others to trust Lionel. She stays by Lionel's side the entire time & refuses to leave him even when he tries to force her to go for her own good. When they go to LuthorCorp, Lex is waiting for them. In a struggle, Lex shoots Martha instead of Lionel. Lex escapes as Martha lay bleeding in Lionel's arms. Lionel is traumatized & frantic to save her. She is at peace with her decision to save him & tells him so. They gently kiss. She passes out from loss of blood. He crushes her to him & weeps in despair.

A few days later:

She wakes in a hospital room with Lionel in a chair at her side, his head resting near her hand, fast asleep. It appears he hasn't left her side in days. She decides today is the start of a new day for her & Lionel. He just doesn't realize it yet.
---- The End ----

What do you think? I don't write fan fiction, but I have a tendency to write scenarios like this.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

StonedGorgon wrote:What do you think? I don't write fan fiction, but I have a tendency to write scenarios like this.

OO It's a very good and original idea!! You SHOULD write fanfiction! I would fall in love with this story... I absolutely already love this plot... Really, you're very good! Short but AWESOME^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

Saeshmea wrote:
StonedGorgon wrote:What do you think? I don't write fan fiction, but I have a tendency to write scenarios like this.

OO It's a very good and original idea!! You SHOULD write fanfiction! I would fall in love with this story... I absolutely already love this plot... Really, you're very good! Short but AWESOME^^
Thank you. I may try to do that. Thanks for the encouragement. Very Happy
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  StonedGorgon Wed May 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Well, I took your advice & started a fic based on my basic premise. The first chapter is at: https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com/t114-light-may-contain-some-mature-content-in-the-future#2487 . The story is called Light. Please be gentle it is my first EVER fan fiction & I hope it's a half way decent beginning.
StonedGorgon
StonedGorgon
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2