- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED)

2 posters

Go down

DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED) Empty DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi!!! I couldn’t resist posting this fic… .. .
It’s the mixture of two ideas I had in mind since long ago… you’re going to recognize part of one because it’s similar to your new fic (as I told you) – but just the beginning, one plot has nothing to do with the other, really -.
Well, so, about this odd mixture I’ve done… it’s because I had those two ideas but any of them really worked on their own… and suddenly, they mixed in my mind and here it is… .. . I hope it will work, now XD
There’s something else I should tell before begin the story… I’ve had the paranoia (I’m going to regret it, I know…) to add some Italian dialogs in it to make the plot more realistic (and my job more difficult)… .. .
They were in Enlish when I first write them, but I’ve been studiing for my Italian exam this weekend and so I had this idea… .. . There will be a lot of mistakes, but don’t blame me, please… .. .
Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double torture - 1

She couldn't even distinct between the parts of her body that were aching and the parts that were not, when one of those men grabbed her neck and pulled her into the bath again.

Time passes very slowly when you're fighting to breath, a second can become an eternity while your lungs are begging for some oxygen. Then, when you get out of the water, you take as much air as your body can handle and enjoy how it runs through your veins again.

"Dai, signora, where is him?" asked the tallest man. But she said nothing.
"You should talk if you don't want noi to go to your nice house and meet your bambino" the other man said with her purse on one hand and a photograph of herself and Clark in front of the farm.
"Trust me, you would regret it if you go there" Martha said among hard breathings and drying the water of her eyes.
"Attenta, Mrs." the first man talked again "You should just talk to tell us what we want to listen" he grabbed her arm, raised her a few inches, and then let her fell to the floor again.

The two guys left the bathroom and talked at the other side of the door, so she couldn't listen to them.
“Non dice nulla ... potrebbe non sapere dove si trova"
"È la sua amante! Lo sa, ma non vuole dire nulla ..."
"Cosa fare? Tuo padre apetta nostre notizie!"
"Allora, noi gli porteremo qualcosa di meglio ... prenderemo l'esca per attirare le prede ..." he stepped to the bag on the bed and handed a syringe to the other man "Inniettale questo, cosi lei starà tranquilla”
Then the tall guy came into the bathroom again and gave the drug to Martha, who was too weak and tired to fight.

......................................................... ONE WEEK AGO

The hotel was fantastic! She could see the Coliseum from the window of her room, and if it wasn’t for that, she wouldn’t believe she actually was in Rome.
It had been a very busy day of meetings with politicians that sometimes just looked at her legs, and the other, just tried to invite her to have dinner. She’d rejected all the offers and was now getting dressed to have a peaceful meal alone in the hotel’s restaurant. But when she went down the elevator she suddenly realized all that was too luxurious for her, so she left the hall and went for a walk.
All those white broken stones in every side, illuminated by hundreds of lights, remembering everybody a world that dead so many years ago was an amazing show. She couldn’t understand how the people who lived there could walk across the street without stopping at every step and looking around them… there was beauty everywhere!
How could she have been able to feel alive before coming to a so beautiful place!?
Lost on the sights… she suddenly found herself in a little street with nice cafés and pizzerias. She came into one of them, sat on the bar, and asked for some lasagna and a glass of vine.
She looked around her, it was plenty of couples, and she wished she could have come there with…
“La sua lasagna, signora” the man said leaving the dish in front of her.
“Thanks” she said “I meant, grazie” she smiled and the old man went to the other side of the bar.
“American?” a familiar man’s voice said behind her. She turned round and there he was…
“Lionel!” she exclaimed looking at him “What are you doing here?” she blushed “Don’t tell me you’re following me, now…”
“Crossing an ocean wouldn’t be enough great for a so nice lady” he said taking her hand and kissing it gently.
“Oh, Lionel… Don’t play this way with me, please… It’s been three months since I moved to Washington, and except a few e-mails, I’ve haven’t heard about you at all” she turned round upset and he sat down next to her “You can come to the other side of the world, but you can’t visit me at the other side of the country”
“Obviously I have no excuse” he said holding her hand “…but I think I could apologize if you let me…” he kissed it, and then her wrist, and her arm, and climbed to her shoulder but she stopped him.
“What are you doing?”
“Isn’t it what you want?” he asked gazing her.
“Maybe…” she whispered blushing “… but obviously not in front of so much people” she giggled, and he paid her bill and they left the restaurant together.

……………………………………… ONE WEEK LATER

“Lionel!” Clark opened the doors of his office wildly.
“Clark? What’s the matter? Is anything wrong?”
“My mother has disappeared”
“What?!”
“They called me from Washington… they wanted to know if she could be here… They found her apartment untidy, like if someone had been looking for something… Nobody has seen her since last week, she’s been in Rome… her flight arrived a couple days ago, they are sure she came on it, but… Hasn’t she called you?”
“Actually, we had a kind of conversation yesterday in the morning…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:45 am

First of all, the plot is very INTRIGUING! It's SO amazing... I want to learn more about it!
Then it's sooo cute the fact that you know to write in italian...
there aren't great mistakes, I mean... I've watched movies where some characters were supposed to talk in Italian and I was like "Oh what? Is this Italian?!" lol There are some mistakes, but it's ok considering you're not native.
So if you want I can tell yo when it's written wrong, so you can correct, otherwise it's still great!
I really can't wait to know what happened! PPMS!!! KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: DOUBLE TORTURE - When Martha met Lionel's twin brother... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm glad you like it!!!
Here it is discovered everything... and you'll see that is crazy, but it came to my mind and I wanted to write it XD
Oh, and you can correct my mistakes if you wish, I'll be very pleased, and my teacher too ;P
KISSES!!!

Double torture - 2

₪ Meet me in the Hotel’s hall at 8pm. L. L. ₪

She left the note on the table and smelt the bouquet of red roses that it had came with. The night before had been something crazy… She hadn’t met Lionel since she’d moved to Washington, and suddenly, they met in Rome, at the other side of the planet, and he was so nice with her… so sweet, so kind… so romantic! It was mad!
They had spent the night together, walking around the city… he’d shown her the most beautiful places of those old streets, and they had arrived to her hotel when it was getting light. He’d shown her to her room and they’d stayed in front of it a long while, very close to each other, until they suddenly kissed. His lips tasted so good that she repeated, but then she apologized and went into the room without saying good night.
And now… now the flowers and the target she’d been given on the morning. She wondered what to do, and not finding any answer, she just got dressed and left the room.

He was waiting for her in the middle of the hall with a rose in one hand a present in the other.
“Is it for me?” she asked.
“Every woman should walk with a rose in her hands in this city…” he told “Especially one as beautiful as you… Martha…” he store at her and handed her the flowr.
She blushed.
“What about this?” she asked, pointing the box on his hands.
“I spent a great eve with you tonight and I wanted to thank you” he said opening the box and showing her a diamond bracelet.
“Oh my! I can’t accept this!” she exclaimed.
“Of course you can” he said putting it on her delicate wrist. “Now, let’s go to have dinner”
At the hotel’s entrance there was a white limousine waiting for them, and a man that opened them the door and said.
“Dove andiamo, signor Luthor?”
“Al Mirabelle” he answered, and then came into the car.
“I didn’t know you spoke Italian”
“Just a little…” he said while they left.

……………………………………… ONE WEEK LATER

Confusion... Martha opened her eyes… Where was she?... She was handcuffed… and gagged… and laying on a bed… How had she got there?
Remembering… Oh, yeah… those Italian guys… they had rang her apartment’s bell and she’d opened them… They had pushed her onto a chair and had made her a lot of questions about Lionel… they had beaten her, but she had said nothing… the last thing she remembered was one of them drugged her with something… and now she was gagged and handcuffed to a bed.
Suddenly one door was opened and a fat man came in.
“Buona sera” the man said approaching her “So you’re Luthor’s puttana…” he sat down onto the bed “I though he preferred younger ladies, but I have to admit that this red-hair makes you very… hot” he caressed her hair and she removed her head. He grabbed her chin “My boy has already told me you’re not talking… well… it’s not a big problem because we’re going to use you to take him here…” he stood up and left.

……………………………………… ONE WEEK AGO

This time they didn’t stood in front of her room’s door… She opened it and they came in together, swinging from one wall to another while they kissed and took off their clothes, which drew a path from the entrance to the bed.

……………………………………... ONE WEEK LATER

“She called me and asked me when we could continue what we began in Italy…” Lionel told to Clark “I didn’t understand what she was talking about, I had been here the full week and when I told her she got upset and put down the call”
“This is very weird…” Clark pointed, leaving the room.
"Clark, please... call me as soon as you have any news... I'll try to investigate by my own too"
"Thanks"

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

"AttentA, Mrs." the first man talked again "You should just talk to tell us what we want to listen" he grabbed her arm, raised her a few inches, and then let her fell to the floor again.

"È la suA amante! Lo sa, ma non vuole dire nulla ..."

"Cosa fare? Tuo padre è in attesa sentire da noi!" >>> We’d rather say “Cosa possiamo fare? Tuo padre aspetta una nostra chiamata!” or “Che facciamo? Tuo padre aspetta nostre notizie!”

"Allora, noi GLI porterEMO qualcosa di meglio ... prenderemo l'esca per attirare le prede ..." he stepped to the bag on the bed and handed a syringe to the other man "InNIETtale questo, cosi lei starà tranquilla”

“La sua lasagna, signiora” >>> without “I”, just “signora”

--------------------

Ops, something is wrong here Suspect Isn't Lionel lying is he? Question

I wonder who she met if not him... a clone? Shocked

You know, I don't care... the kiss and all was VERY sweet and romantic, whoever he was... I love you

Still...someone need to rescue Martha... somebody SAVE HER!

Aww... I LOVE THIS FANFIC TOOO MUCH ALREADY! UPDATE PLZ! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 am

Hi!!!! Thanks for the corrections^^!!!! You know, words are not so different between spanish-catalan and italian, and grammar is nearly the same... but the words-ending are so complicated!!! It's very difficult for me to get used to plurals without S!!!

I like you like the fic Razz You're going to understand everything in this part... well... actually, you're going to discover my most crazy inventions for a mionel fic... (not as crazy as yours, I think XD) but it came to my mind and I had to write it... .. .
Hope you like this part, too!!!! Kisses!!!!!!!!

*I know I should be writting my other fics... but I'm just thinking on what will Martha do in Destiny, and not to talk about A really dark night because I really don't know what to do with that plot... AnyWay, enjoy this part!!

Double torture - 3

Lionel couldn’t stay there anymore knowing that Martha was disappeared. He needed to know, and he decided he would take a flight to Washington as soon as possible to investigate from the beginning.
He opened his office’s door and suddenly found himself in front of an exactly image of him. He didn’t remember there was any mirror in that corridor… He looked carefully at the man in front of him… Lionel was wearing black shoes, the man ones’ were brown, Lionel was wearing a suit, the man was wearing jeans and a white sport coat.
“What the hell are you doing here?” Lionel asked.
“Can I visit my little brother?” the replica of Lionel said.
“I’m just a few minutes younger than you, and that time I spent alone were the happiest moments of my childhood”
“I’ve always hated this joke…” the man said coming in and sitting on the couch crossing his legs “You can’t remember being in mom’s belly…”
“What are you doing here, Lance? I’m in a hurry, right now… a friend is in troubles”
“The senator, right?”
“Yeah” Lionel answered confused.
“Martha Kent…”
“Ok… What’s the matter, Lance?”
“I’m afraid I did something wrong, bro…”
“Something like what?”
“I… I was in Rome for some business…”
“Oh my gosh… please… don’t…”
“I met her”
“I’m going to kill you” Lionel whispered angrily “This is exactly why I didn’t want to see you again” Lionel stepped forwards and his twin brother stood up, scared.
“I know… but you’re not gonna kill me, are you?” Lance asked gazing at Lionel.
“What happened?” he wondered, upset.
“I met her in a pizzeria… I didn’t know who she was, and I couldn’t imagine she knew you!” he quickly pointed, noticing Lionel was getting more upset “But I listened to her talking with an American accent and she looked so nice…” Lionel resisted grabbing his neck “I just said hello and she exclaimed your name so enthusiastically that I couldn’t…”
“Damn you, Lance Luthor!” Lionel stood up and grabbed his brother’s neck “You still are a stupid child!”
“I’m not! I just wanted… ok, alright… maybe I took a little advantage, but I never thought I would like her so much…” he couldn’t end the word because Lionel punched him.
“You had no right!” Lionel shouted pushing Lance against the couch “She’s…”
“What? She’s nothing to you!” Lance yelled standing up and pushing Lionel some steps back “She said you hadn’t visited her in Washington… God, Lionel! She was waiting for you… She loves you!”
“She told you?” he asked.
“Actually… she told you”
“WHAT?!?!”

…………………………………A FEW DAYS AGO, IN ROME

Martha opened the door covered with her bathrobe and met a young guy carrying a tray with a meal.
“I haven’t ordered anything” she said.
“It’s from a gentleman” the boy said with a very bad accent and handing her a target. She gave him a tip before leave, closed the door, and read the note.
₪ I’m at the door. L. L. ₪
She giggled and opened the door again. There was him, Lionel, with a bottle of champagne and some chocolates.
“I thought that we could have some more privacy this time…” he said coming in.
“I was going to bed… I haven’t even dressed myself…” she told.
“I see…” he said leaving the bottle on the table “Anyway, I wouldn’t have left your clothes on for too long…” he approached her and undid the belt that kept those pretty curved hidden “Let me show you something new, tonight…”
“Oh…” Martha tried to talk, but he kissed her and she kissed him, and they felt onto the bed…
Martha couldn’t remember the last time she felt so passion inside of her body… that man was amazing, and made her feel wonderful!
When the excitement reached its highest point, she rolled apart and breathed hard…
“Oh, Lionel” she sighted “I love you”
“What?” he asked jumping from the bed.
“I love you” she repeated staring at him “I know it’s something I should have said you before, but after what happened on thanksgiving I was so scared… I didn’t want to make an step and fail, because then I would lose your friendship and… you have become the most important person in my life since Jonathan dead, and Clark’s became a man that wants to live his own life… Lionel, I’m ready to find it out…”
“What? No… this… I…” he was nervous, he didn’t know what to say “My phone… it’s ringing, don’t you listen it?” he picked up a false call and talked something in Italy that Martha didn’t understand “I have to leave… it’s an emergency in… the office, here… in Rome…”
“Wait! I’m leaving tomorrow” she said.
“I’ll come to say goodbye, I promise”

…………………………. A FEW DAYS LATER, IN METROPOLIS

“Lionel! Please! I’m your brother! Your blood!” Lance Luthor cried trying to breathe while his brother was choking him against the wall.
“You slept with Martha!” he released Lance.
“She thought she was sleeping with you” he said with a weak voice and caressing his neck.
“But she wasn’t! You took advantage of the situation! AGAIN!” he shouted “Like when we were teens! I hate you!”
“Don’t be mad, come on… She loved you”
“No! She loves you… she’s said it to you… she’s gone to bed with you…” Lionel suddenly let himself fell on the couch “You’ve stolen her from me… and now she’s disappeared”
“Firstly, I haven’t stolen her… and secondly, she’s not disappeared, she’s kidnapped…”
“What?”
Then Lance took out a paper from his pocket and handed it to Lionel.
“What’s this?”
“It’s an e-mail… I received it tonight… then I saw the news in TV about an American senator disappeared, and I took my jet to come here…”
Lionel read the e-mail:

Gentilissimo Signore Luthor,
Abbiamo invitato la sua ragazza a casa nostra a NY.
Se vuole rivederla, porti il denaro che ci deve del nostro ultimo accordo con il 30% in più d'interesse. Le doi tre giorni.
In caso contrario, l'accordo sarà risolto con lei, in un modo diverso.

Suo caro amico,
Carlo Giovanni

“You must be kidding... you have involved my ...Martha with your troubles with mafia?”
“I’ve not done in propose… they must have seen us in the hotel and… I’m sorry”
“Oh, you’re really going to be sorry when her son finds this out!” Lionel exclaimed keeping the e-mail in his pocket and standing up “Come on, you are coming with me!” he grabbed his arm and pulled his brother with him.
“Where are we going?!” Lance wondered while everybody in the office was astonished by the image of two Lionels crossing the corridor of the Luthor Corp.
“To the Kent’s farm… and then, to New York…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 am

(not as crazy as yours, I think XD)
Yeah, I'm the Queen of Craziness, am I not? LOL

-----------

O..........M.........G..........!

She has slept with Lionel's twin! Aww, his twin is HOT (and apparently kinda unresponsable)!

Tell me more about Lionel's brother, Lance Luthor...

I wonder how Martha will react when she'll find out it was his twin... I see a big slap coming...lol

after all, it's true she had feeling for Lionel, but he's not the one she made love to... not the one she kissed.

I just wonder if Lance really cares for Martha, but it doesn't seem so... I wish he does.

It would make things pretty crazy and interesting... the two twins fighting over the beautiful lady. ;D

Anyway they first have to save Martha...so hurry up!

"involved my ...Martha"

That "MY" was priceles... he really loves her, no matter what cyclops

oh, wait... Martha + Lance = MANCE I love you It could be my new fav couple!

-----------

GentilissimO Signore Luthor,
Abbiamo invitato la sua ragazza a casa nostra a NY.
SE vuole rivederla, portI il denaro che CI deve del nostro ultimo trattamento con i più del 30%. Le doI tre giorni.
In caso contrario, l'accordo sarà risolto con lei, in un modo diverso.

Suo caro amico,
Carlo Giovanni

When you say "del nostro ultimo trattamento con i più del 30%." I don't exactly get what you mean... but I think it should be like..."dal nostro ultimo trattattamento (accordo, maybe? Suspect ) con il 30% in più d'interesse."

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 am

When you say "del nostro ultimo trattamento con i più del 30%." I don't exactly get what you mean... but I think it should be like..."dal nostro ultimo trattattamento (accordo, maybe? ) con il 30% in più d'interesse."

yes, is exactly this... I didn't know how to translate that phrase... The biggest and stupid problem is that while I'm writting a mionel fic I tend to think in enlish, so with this mad idea I've had of adding italian lenguage in the fic, I end up translating from the english to italian, and I finish with a chaos in my head among english italian and spanish.

BTW, I'm glad you liked Lance because I was afraid that a Lionel twin would be too crazy for a fanfic... but I had the idea and it sounded so good in my head.
The other idea was about Martha being tortured because of Lionel... but it ended there... so I mixed them... this is the secret!! XD LOL... and this fic is the result... .. .
I'll post a new part in the morning... kisses!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:50 am

Just something short because I have to go into my class... .. . Wink Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double torture - 4

Clark was talking with Lois by phone about his mother's disappearence when he listened to a strong noise outside.
"I'll call you later... I have a Luthor visit" he said going outside and waiting for Lionel to come out the helicopter.
"We're leaving, come on" Lionel said.
"What?"
"I know where your mother is... Let's go"
"What do you exactly mean with...?" Clark quiz coming up the flying machine. "How...?" he wondered when he noticed Lionel had already came into the helicopter.
"We'll tell you during the journey" told another Lionel from her back, sitting down while they began to fly.
Clark was sitted in front the two identic men and couldn't stop looking at one, and then at the other, not finding any different between them a part from their clothes.
"He's Lance, Clark... my twin brother" the Lionel of the left told.
"Twin?!" Clark exclaimed.
"Nice to meet you" the Lionel of the right said "You must be Martha's son" he smiled.
"My brother lives in France, Clark... but last week he travelled to Italy"
"Italy?!" Clark exclaimed again "Oh my...!"
"Yes" Lionel said "She met him in Rome, and my stupid brother had to play to the twins game on more time" he glanced at the man next to him.
"Nobody had to be hurt! I just wanted to have some fun..." Lance pointed "And I think she had a great time too"
"Say it again and I'll..." Lionel stopped his punch before hit his borther.
"Excuse me, but... What has it all to do with my mother?" Clark wondered.
"Martha thought he was me, and he went out with her in Rome playing my roll..." Lionel told.
"I had some business with an Italian man called Carlo Giovani... I never imagined he was from the mafia!" Lance added.
"Now, they have kidnapped your mother thinking she's his lover, to make him pay the money he owes to them"
"You've played with my mother and have let her to be catched by the italian mafia!?" Clark shouted not standing up because of the security bell.
"Don't worry, Clark... I'll pay this bastard's debts and your mother will be back with us, soon..." Lionel said.
"She will never forgive you this joke" Clark advised.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Lance is in a very bad situation, Clark and Lionel are really trying hard not to kill him! lol

...your mother thinking she's his lover...
just THINKING? lol Well, Clark would have an heart-attack if he knows the truth... he'd kill Lance instantly!

BTW, I'm glad you liked Lance because I was afraid that a Lionel twin would be too crazy for a fanfic... but I had the idea and it sounded so good in my head.
If this is crazy, what about my ideas? They must be otally insane and sick, I suppose. lol haha
Seriously, I don't think it's that crazy... I love this idea! I love you

Update soon!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:36 am

Double torture - 5

They flight by the Luthor's jet from Metropolis to New York, and any of the three man said anything during the journey.
Clark still couln't stop looking at the two brothers, not able to believe that Lionel could have a secret twin brother, and trying to understand how could his mother have got involved in that.
Lionel spent the journey looking by the little window with a dreamy look and sad eyes. And Lance felt asleep a few minuts after the flight took off.
When they went out the plane, there was a taxi already waiting for them.
"They will just let one of us go inside..." Lance advised when they went in.
"I will" Clark offered.
"No, boy... I understand you want to safe your mother, but they won't make any deal with someone they don't know..." Lionel told "I will give them the money"
"They don't know you either" Lance pointed.
"If Martha could confuse you with me, it won't be difficult that these guys think I am you" Lionel said upset "You'll stay here, and it will be better if nobody sees you".
When they arrived to the address wroten in the note, Lionel asked Clark to come out a while.
"You'll be able to listen what's happening, won't you?" Lionel wondered.
"I'll try"
"Great, boy... then, try to be concentrated and if you listen to me shouting, you come in"
Clark nodded and come back into the taxi while Lionel walked to the gage of that enormous mansion.
....................................................................................................................................

"Signore Giovani, abbiamo una visita"
"Chi è?" asked the fat man sitting on his desk.
"Lance Luthor, signore. Dice che deve parlare con te."
"Certo. Che venga in biblioteca, e portate anche portate la rossa"

.....................................................................................................................................
Lionel followed the servant by the corridor to the library carrying a little suitcase.
"Have you taken the money?" the man who was waiting for him asked.
"Sure..." he showed him the suitcase "...but I want to see her first"
"Don't worry for that. Luca, lasciala entrare" he ordered. And then the door was opened and Martha appeared between two armed guys.
"Li-!" she was going to exclame, but one of the men gagged her.
"Stai zitto" he whispered.
"My money, signiore Lance"
Lionel left the little black suitcase onto the table and opened it showing hundreds of green notes.
"Can we leave now?" he asked.
"Luca, contali... e rapido, per favore" the boy stepped in and began to take out the notes and count them "You'll be able to leave after I've make sure that anything's missing" he stood up "Now, be my guests, please... I invite you to take a drink with you... I like closing a deal with a toast" he left the room and made a geasture to the man who was grabbing Martha and he released her. She quickly run to Lionel's arm and he embraced her.
"Are you ok?" he asked.
"I knew you would come soon" she said staying on her tiptoes to kiss him, but he stepped back. She was going to ask about that, but Mr. Giovani interrupted them.
"Come here, don't worry... it's not poisoned" he giggled and served them a glass of champagne "...alle belle signore!" he toast looking at Martha and elevating his glass. Then the boy who'd been coanting the money came in and showed his thumb up. "Well... it seems everything's correct, signore Lance... I hope we'll make other deals in the future..."

..................................................................................................................................
"Why has he called you Lance?" Martha asked when they went out the house, but Lionel didn't answer. "Lionel?! Could you tell me what's the matter with you?!" she stopped walking in the middle of the road "I've been kidnapped for your fault! They wanted me to tell they where they could find you... They beat me, Lionel, and I said nothing!" she yelled "Could you at least tell me why are you so upset with me?!"
"Mom!?" Clark exclaimed coming out the taxi and running to her and rounding her with his arms and elevating her from the ground. "I was so scared... I didn't know what had happened to you... Are you alright? Have they hurt you?" he asked.
"No, they haven't hurt me..." she said gazing Lionel, thinking it was somebody else who was hurting her...
"Come on, let's go back home..." Clark said letting her come in.
Inside the taxi she met Lionel again, but... wearing different clothes?
Before she could ask anything, Lionel came in, and right when he closed the door, she opened it and went out the car again.
"I knew it was going to happen" Lance said "It's your fault... it's not so difficult telling the people that you have a twin, you know?"
"It isn't difficult either telling them that you are not me!" Lionel shouted going out too. "Martha...?" he approuched her, she was behind the car, crying "I..."
"You what?!" she cried out facing him suddenly "I'm tired of your lies and your apologies and your games and... go away from my life, Lionel Luthor!" she shouted "...or whoever you are" she said "Leave me alone!"
"...but Martha I..." he began, but Clark's hand on his shoulder stopped him.
"It's not the moment to discuss it..." the boy said "You should leave... We'll go home by ourselves..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 pm

So now Martha knows everything... I'm sorry for her... Seriously.

She was so happy to see Lionel and being released, then...when she realized everything... Crying or Very sad

I can image how betrayed she felt... how disappointed...

Lance was a real bastard, to be honest.

I wonder what kind of deal Lance made with the mafia anyway... Neutral

Well, at least she's safe now! Let's hope she'll forgive one of them or both in a near future...

I can't wait to know what will happen!

----------------

"Signore Giovani, abbiamo una visita" (Italian people usually write 'Signor' without E but just before names or surnames)
"Chi è?" asked the fat man sitting on his desk.
"Lance Luthor, signore. Dice CHe deve parlare con te."
"Certo. Che venga in biblioteca, e anche portate la rossa" (It would be better to write "portate anche" istead of "anche portate")

"StaI zitto" You know, "Y" doesn't exist in Italian alphabet so it's not so common to find a word with this letter.

"Luca, contalI... e rapido, per favore"

"...Alle belle signore!"

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 am

Hi!!! I’m sorry I’ve been a couple days without posting after so long of nearly every-day updates XD I found a virus on my PC and I got upset with it… so I didn’t turn it on until today… Now it’s better ^^
Thanks for the corrections on the Italian parts of the fic (I think I hadn’t said it yet)… Here’s an… interesting part… .. . I hope you like it Wink Kisses!!!

Double torture - 6

“Mom?” Clark approached his mother after the taxi had gone. She was standing in one side of the road, trying to stop her cry in vain. “Mom… come on… I’ll take you home...” he held her shoulders not really sure of what he could say to comfort her “Would you like to come to the farm for a few days?” he asked. She shook her head.
“…I want to be the farer as possible from any Luthor.”
Clark said nothing. His mother was hurt, he could feel it… but it was that kind of damage he couldn’t heal… it was that kind of pain that each one has to overcome on its own.
He took his mother on his arms and asked her to round his neck with hers.
“It’s going to be a bit uncomfortable…” he advice, and then they disappeared.
After running across the country for a few minutes, Clark stopped right in front his mother’s apartment's door. They came in and she had to sit down because she was feeling sick after the journey.
“Do you want me to stay?” Clark asked. And she shook her head once more.
“I'd prefer to be alone…” she said “Thank you, Clark”
“I’ll go to the police station to tell them you’re fine, and then I’ll come back to Smallville… Mom, if you need anything, please… just call me, ok?”
“I'd need to come back to a couple weeks ago to forgive all what happened in Italy, son… but I’m afraid it’s something nobody can’t do…”
“Everything will be fine” he said, kissing her forehead and leaving.

After Clark had left Martha went to the bathroom, step into the shower and turned on the water without taking off her clothes. She let her body slide down the wall and sat on the cold floor while the water mixed with her tears.
It all had been an illusion... She felt herself so stupid for believing there could be something so nice and sweet between her and Lionel Luthor… It had all been a dream… What had happened in Rome, had never been… The man whose lips she’d tasted, the man whose words she’d listened to, the man she’d confessed her feelings to… it wasn’t Lionel… She’d understood it immediately when she’d seen that fake of him in the taxi… It had been another of the several Luthor lies she’d believed since they knew each other… It had all been a dream… a dream that would never be real.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………… A COUPLE DAYS LATER

Martha was going to leave her apartment when a familiar face at the other side of the door frightened her.
She stepped back and the man followed her inside closing the door behind him.
“What the hell are you doing here!?” she yelled reacting and pushing him out.
“We need to talk” he said stopping her.
“I don’t want to talk to you, Lionel”
“I’m not Lionel…” he told “I’m Lance… his twin brother. Lionel doesn’t know I’m here, he thinks I took a flight back to Europe… but I had to talk with you…”
“Twin?” she whispered… so that was the answer she missed… The fake was a twin... She’d met Lionel’s twin brother in Rome...
“Yes… I know he never told you about me… he never does…” Lance told inviting Martha to sit down in her own apartment “We never were good brothers... doing a competition of everything… Somehow we learnt we were equals, and that we would end up hurting each other if we stay together… so after our parents’ deaths we decided we should continue different ways, and I left…”
“You hadn’t met each other since then?”
“No… He called me when he was going to marry, and I sent him a present; he made me know he was going to be father, and I sent the child a present… but before…” he stopped a while “before meeting you… anything else had been between us for all these years…” he left a hand on her knee and she moved apart.
“Li-Lance” she corrected herself “What happened in Rome…” she began.
“It was very nice” he said.
“It was” she agreed “…but it happened because… because I thought you were Lionel.”
“I know… it was my mistake. I… I liked you the first time you faced me and… I knew if I’d said you who I was you wouldn’t have looked at me in the same way…” he told “The truth is I never thought it would last more than one night… so I never imagined it was going to happen what actually happened. But after our walk around the city I could just think on seeing you again, and again… and then it was too late to tell you the truth… and I felt in love with you, Martha…”
“No!” she stood up jumping from the couch “Don’t do this!” she yelled “I…”
“I’m the same man you met in Rome, Martha…” he said “The only difference is my name… we had something very nice in Rome, didn’t we?” he gazed her.
“I was having it with Lionel…” she said walking to the window, looking at the street “What happened in Rome was a fake, a lie… nothing else…”
“No, no… you’re wrong…” he approached her “It was something beautiful… I admit I shouldn’t have pretend to be my brother, but I lied in anything else that my name, Martha… every caress, every kiss, every time I loved you… it was true…” he embraced her waist and kissed her neck and she shivered. “Give me a chance, ask me to stay…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 pm

“Give me a chance, ask me to stay…”

ooooooooh I wonder what she's gonna say...I'm not sure if she let him stay, after all.
I mean... she's clearly attracted by him but she's also aching because of him... I don't know.

That was veeeery interesting... she must be very confused about her feelings.

BTW, the shower part was soooo sad... poor Martha.

I can't wait to read moooooooooore!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:23 am

Double torture - 7

He crossed the hall hesitating at each step, and went into the elevator not sure if he wanted its doors to opened again. But when he arrived at the fifth floor and the dors opened and he stepped out, he crashed with her.
"Martha!" he exclaimed out of breath because he wasn't expecting to meet her in that way.
"Lance... I thought you had gone..." she said.
"Lance? The bastard's been here?"
"Lionel!" Martha exclaimed realising she'd mistaken, right when the elevators' doors closed suddenly and Lionel pulled her inside.
A while later they were very close of each other and against the elevator's wall. His arms were around her and her hands were grabbing his shoulders strongly because of the fright. He was looking at her, and she was looking at his chest, afraid of meeting her look. Suddenly, she stepped back and get him her back waiting for the doors to opened and leave, but Lionel stretched his arm and pushed the stop button.
"What are you doing?!" she yelled facing him and finally meeting those green eyes that put her so nervous.
"We should talk..." he told.
"But this is not a reason to kidnap me into an elevator" she said harshly.
"It wasn't planned, but now you can't run away again..." he approuched her and she moved apart. He tried again, and she stepped to one side "Can you stop, please!?" he shouted grabbing her arms and pushing her against the wall. The movement messed her hair and being trapped between his arms she looked helpless and innocent. "I had nothing to do with what my brother... with his lies" he told.
"I know" she said "He's been here this morning and told me"
"What?! He told me he was leaving"
"He said that too... I guess lying is something that comes with genes" Then she was able to got free form his hands and stepped to the other side of the elevator to push the button that opens the doors, but Lionel turned round and grabbed her arm to stopped her. Once more, she was trapped between the wall and him. "Lionel... you're taking this too far... Let me go"
"Not yet" he said "In Rome... you thought he was me, didn't you?"
"I wouldn't have if you had told me before you had a twin brother leaving at the other side of the world..."
"So everything you did with him... you thought you were doing it with me..." he said approuching her even more.
"...but it wasn't you" she whispered looking at those eyes that continued staring at her "And I curse myself for believing it, because obviously it was an illusion thinking that you would ever dare to..." A kiss shut her up. It was quick and tasteless... but she blushed and he smiled.
"You told me you didn't want to find out what was between us" he remind her "I was just respecting your wishies... but there's nothing else in the world that I wish more than show you how much I love you"
"I know what I said, Lionel... but that happened a few time after Jonathan's... I wasn't prepared to begin a relationship then..."
Lionel released her hands and slide her fingers from her shoulders down to her waist, and caressing her skin under the blouse she was wearing, he approuched his lips to hers and tasted the kiss slowlier than a few seconds before... This time they had time to feel each other's flavor. His touch was confident and warmth, she taste sweet and filled with happiness.
"I love you too" he said pushing the button and making the elevator suddenly move again.
"I've said nothing" she pointed.
"You did... in Rome..." they embraced and kissed again.

...........................................................................................................................................
..................................................................... A FEW HOURS AGO

“I’m the same man you met in Rome, Martha…” he said “The only difference is my name… we had something very nice in Rome, didn’t we?” he gazed her.
“I was having it with Lionel…” she said walking to the window, looking at the street “What happened in Rome was a fake, a lie… nothing else…”
“No, no… you’re wrong…” he approached her “It was something beautiful… I admit I shouldn’t have pretend to be my brother, but I lied in anything else that my name, Martha… every caress, every kiss, every time I loved you… it was true…” he embraced her waist and kissed her neck and she shivered. “Give me a chance, ask me to stay…”
Martha turned round and faced him, she wanted to look at his eyes, but he stepped closer and stole a kiss from her lips. It was a long kiss that she didn't stop.
"I would make you feel as good as you did in Rome..." he said.
"You couldn't" she said "You were very sweet with me in Italy, that's true... but..."
"What's the problem, then?!"
"That then I thought you were Lionel..." she said sadly "Lance, I'm very sorry, you're a nice man, but the man I love and I want to love me... it's Lionel"

THE END.

Last edited by Saeshmea on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm

I like how you built this part... Exclamation

It was sweet how Lionel didn't want to let her go...
their feelings are very strong!

I wonder how Lance will deal with her refuse...
after all he exposed himself a lot: "..it was too late to tell you the truth… and I felt in love with you, Martha…”

I'm afraid it won't be easy... so please tell me what gonna happen, update!!!! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down