- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED)

2 posters

Go down

HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED) Empty HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 pm

He’s not dead – Introduction

The day was beautiful outside. Martha was doing her bed. She hadn’t been able to rest. Someone knocked the door.
“Mom?” said Clark before come in “How are you?”
“I’m fine” she said raising her head a while “Why shouldn’t I?” she smiled.
“Lionel’s dead, mom… He’s killed himself. I supposed… it would have… touched you…”
“I’m fine” she repeated pulling the sheets from one side of the bed until any crease was left “Lionel is not dead” she told calmly.
“Mom… you can’t insist with this… the only you’ll get is you feeling worst… You should begin to accept he’s gone”
“He hasn’t! He still alive! He called me, Clark! He called me the morning after his supposed suicide…”
“But you yourself said you never talked with him… Nobody found his mobile phone… Someone could have taken it and call you from its agenda by a mistake… Lionel’s dead, mom…”
“It was him! It was Lionel who called me!” she yelled letting her body fell on the bed.
Clark said nothing else, just sat next to her and embraced his mother in a tender hug while she finally let her tears to come out.
“I’m not going to the funeral. You needn’t wait for me” she said moving apart from his arms.
“Oh mom … you’ll regret not coming, later…” he stood up and held her shoulder.
“I won’t…” she fixed the sheets again “…because he’s not dead”

TO BE CONTINUED…

It’s a crazy fic, like you can see… but I couldn’t sleep tonight and it came to my mind… I don’t know when I’ll continue it… so… be patient. KISSES!!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED) Empty Re: HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm

That's gonna be cool, really COOL! Please, don't wait to much to update, if you can!
I can't wait to know what's going to happen... Razz
Maybe he'll try to contact her again, or maybe she's gonna look for him somewhere...I don't know but I DO WANT TO READ! RIGHT NOW! bounce KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED) Empty Re: HE'S NOT DEAD - Martha resists to believe Lionel killed himself (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

He's not dead - 1

The morning before Martha had woken up in Washington when Clark called to tell her Lionel was dead. After putting the phone down she’d seen in the screen a lost call… from Lionel. That broke her down, and she’d began to cry desperately, thinking she’d may been able to help him answering that call. But then she’d seen the time the phone-call had been made… It was impossible… it was from a few minutes before Clark’s… Lionel was alive.

She’d taken the first fly to Kansas and had arrived to Smallville that same afternoon, hoping to found out it had all been a ghoulish joke of someone or a nightmare of herself… but it hadn’t… or, at least… the joke or the nightmare hadn’t finished yet. Nobody believed her… everybody was sure she was in a nerve attack, that she wasn’t able to distinct between reality and imagination… but she wasn’t seeing ghosts… she was sure, she felt, she knew… Lionel was alive.

It had happened a full day since then… Clark had left worried for her and she’d stayed in her room, lying on her old bed‘s sheets, still wearing her nightdress and looking at that little number on the mobile phone screen that said her son was in nobody’s funeral, that Lionel was alive.

She listened a noise downstairs, but ignored it; then she heart some steps coming upstairs, but ignored them; the same did when someone opened the room’s door, sat on her bed and placed a hand on her waist. It’s Clark, she thought. But the hand touched her more sweetly than her son would do, and slide down her clothes giving her the kind of love just who-everybody-thought-was-dead could give her. Martha turned round, and met those green eyes she’d been hoping to see again since the last day phone-call. An exclamation left her lips followed by a smile, a sight, a tear, a hard breath and finally a kiss his lips shared too. Then she curled on his embrace, feeling his hand caressing her hair. When she’d calmed herself, she rose her head and gazed him, then they joined their mouths again and Martha noticed her clothes leaving her skin, his hand following each curve of her body, his lips tasting her secrets, his heart beating over hers, his breathing caressing her nose… Martha felt him living inside of her. Lionel was alive.

She listened a noise downstairs that took her back from her sleep; then she heart some steps coming upstairs and opened her eyes founding herself alone under the sheets; when someone opened the room’s door she thought it was him coming back, sitting on her bed and placing a hand on her waist. But the touched of his fingers was innocent and comforting. Martha turned round and faced her son.
“Hi, mom… Are you feeling better?”
“He’s been here…” she told standing up “Lionel’s been here…”
“Mom, please… enough is enough”
“But it’s true… he’s been in this room, on this bed… he’s been with me…”
“What does “with you” mean?” asked him figuring it but avoiding his own thoughts.
“He’s made love to me” she told with illusion on her eyes.
“You must have dreamt it, mom… Lionel’s dead… I’ve just been at his funeral” he said trying to not imagine the scene his mother was telling.
“I haven’! I still feeling his heat in me… Lionel’s alive”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 pm

This is going to be my favorite fanfic ever I love you I just LOVE this first part too much!
It was so sweet her dream so close to reality...so touching how she felt him alive inside of her... damn, this brought tears to my eyes... it's sad, tragic, lovely... I can almost feel her pain and her uncertanty being the only one who believes he's still alive... and I hope she's not wrong, well... I'm sure she's right... he's still alive! HE MUST BE!
I love you I love you I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:05 pm

He's not dead - 2

Why hadn’t he came again? She’d been waiting for him for three days and he hadn’t appeared again… He wasn’t dead because she’d seen him… but there’d been a funeral… and everybody said Lionel Luthor had killed himself… Why? Why did Lionel want everybody to believe he was dead? Why had he organized that fake? What had he done? Or maybe someone wanted to hurt him…
She’d been calling to his mobile phone, but nobody answered… That time not knowing anything about him was killing her… she had to do something… that was why she was driving alone…
. . . . . . . . . .
Lex Luthor was in his office with a couple of lawyers when the double door was opened suddenly.
“Mrs. Kent… what should I honor your visit to?” asked the man, standing up and facing the red-haired.
“Where’s your father, Lex?”
“What do you mean?” he laughed “He’s dead”
“He isn’t! He was with me while you were supposedly burying him… Where’s Lionel?”
“Mrs. Kent, I understand you can be shock by this but, my father killed himself… he felt down the Luthor Corp’ building…”
“NO!” she yelled taking the first thing her hand found on a little table - a little lamp - and throwing it against Lex “I don’t understand why everybody insist on saying me he‘s dead… he isn’t… Lionel’s alive! I‘ve seen him!”
“Alright Mrs. Kent…” said Lex touching the little injure on his forehead and walking slowly towards her “…you’re right… my father’s alive, but please… let’s talk with some more privacy…” Martha smiled, walked with him to the corridor and suddenly felt a pain on his neck and her eyes closing.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Three days after the funeral, Clark was drinking a coffee with Chloe in the Talon… .. .
“… I’m just worried for her…” was Clark saying “It has already happened some days and my mother still saying Lionel’s alive…”
“Has she seen him again since the morning of the funeral?” asked his friend very involved in the subject.
“She didn’t saw him, it was a dream!” Clark quickly pointed.
“Not for her… she tells it clearer than a simple dream…”
“Don’t tell me you believe her!” he exclaimed “You were on the funeral… Lionel Luthor’s dead.”
“I once had a funeral, too… and I’m here talking with you” suddenly said Chloe.
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that if Lionel Luthor wanted to disappear for any reason it wasn’t any difficult for him to play a false death… I didn’t saw any body… did you?”
“No, but…”
“You know what I think?” she interrupted Clark “… I think you do believe your mother but don’t want her to be right…” she did a pause at that point and then continued telling “… because you deeply want him to be dead and away from your lives, specially from your mother’s… more over after she’s told you they shared the bed…”
“…but…” Clark murmured assuming Chloe was right “… if he isn’t dead… what’s the feared Lionel Luthor running away from? Why did he came to visit my mother if he shouldn’t be seen? Why hasn’t he appeared again?”
“I don’t know… but now you don’t think your mother’s becoming crazy you could ask her… maybe she knows something…” Chloe suggested.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Clark arrived to the farm at dinner time but his mother’s car wasn’t there… that was weird because she hadn’t left the house since she’d come from Washington. Where could his mother be at that time of the evening?

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 pm

OMG, what is going to happen to Martha?!
She had been so imprudent, she had to know better... and now it's a big mess!
Luckily Clark is starting to believe his mother's words... I hope he's going to find her soon!
What about Lionel? Where is he? And what is Lex going to do?
Damn, I have too many question!
Waiting for the next part...XD KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 pm

He’s not dead - 3

She had the feeling of waking up inside a cloud. Everything was white. The walls, the floor and the ceil were white. The bed’s sheets, the curtains of the little window and the clothes she was wearing, were white. There was white everywhere. She stood up and walked towards the little crystal eye of the wall. From there she could see a nice autumn garden and people walking on the grass, also dressed on white clothes. She scared finally understanding where she was.
“I’m not crazy!“ she shouted beating the white door bravely “I want to go out. I’m not crazy!”
Suddenly someone opened the door, and a man wearing blue trousers and a long blue shirt grabbed her arms and made her sit down on the bed.
“You should calm down, Mrs. Kent” the man said.
“How can I calm down being here against my will!?” she yelled pushing the man to the floor and going out the room, but another man stopped her. That was wearing a grey suit… he seemed the doctor “Please, I have to leave”
“You will leave after show us you’re better, Mrs. Kent…”
“I’m fine” she insisted fighting the hands that were grabbing her.
“You aren’t… You’re here because you think to see a dead man alive… After stop this visions, you will leave…”
“Lionel Luthor is alive!” she exclaimed “He made love to me the other day while everybody was in his funeral!”
“Are you listening the nonsense of your words, Mrs. Kent…? come on… lie down, and rest…” the blue-dressed man grabbed her while the grey-dressed one injected something in her arm… instantly her eyes closed and she felt asleep.
. . . .. . . . . . .
“I don’t know where she can be, Chloe, I’ve called the closest hospitals, and the police… her car is not in the farm… she hadn’t left the house since she came from Washington… I’m really worried, now…” Clark was saying on the phone.
“Relax, Clark… maybe she needed some fresh air or…” she shut up herself.
“What?!”
“Maybe she went to meet Lionel…” she said shyly.
“She didn’t know where he is… but… maybe she’s trying to investigate for her own…”
“What do you mean? Clark?” suddenly Chloe found herself alone on the phone, just listening the bip-bip of a put-down call.
. . . .. . . . . . .
“Where’s her?!” yelled Clark coming into the Luthor’s mansion’s library opening the double door bravely.
“Clark… Hi… It’s nice to see you” Lex said apparently polite and serving himself something to drunk “What can I help you with?”
“Where’s my mother?”
“Today everybody seems to think I know where everyone is…” he said sarcastically and sitting down calmly.
“Did she came here?” Clark asked losing the few patient he had.
“She did… but she was pretty mad saying my father was alive and asking me where he was…” he drink a little and then continued “She wasn’t herself at all, she broke my lamp…” he pointed the broken lamp on the little table next to the door “…so my guys took care of her…”
“What do you mean?”
“I’ve sent her to the Metropolis Mental Hospital…”
“What?!”
“She’s crazy, Clark… she told me my father had been with her during the funeral… I’m sorry to say this, Clark… but your mother has lost her sense…”
Clark approached to the table and grabbed Lex by the neck of his shirt.
“We’ll have a little chat later, Lex… by now I’m going to take my mother back to home…”
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It was a big white building rounded by a big garden with a lot of benches and flowers. It was getting darker, so nobody would see him come in if he was able to do it in absolute silence. He carefully climb the tall fence and then jumped down, run into the building went into the doctor’s room, dressed up himself with blue trousers and a blue shirt and then looked for Martha Kent’s room. It was on the second floor, when he finally reach the door opened it trying to make the less noise it’s possible and went in quickly closing it.
She seemed to be sleeping on the bed, maybe she was drugged. He sat down next to her and tried to woke her up. After a while she seemed to be opening her eyes…
“Lionel…” she murmured, and felt asleep again. He would have no other option than carry her on his arms and hope nobody see them.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
The nurse on the entrance of the Metropolis Mental Hospital suddenly listened to a big noise coming from the front door. She went there and met a young man who asked for Mrs. Kent’s room. After try to calm the boy, the nurse walked him to the meant room and opened it to meet an empty bed.
“It must be an error, I’m sorry…” the nurse looked at her papers again, but there was no error.
“Where’s my mother?” Clark asked staring at the not understanding eyes of the lady.
“I don’t know”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:05 pm

That was amazing... I didn't expect it at all!
First, she found herself in an asylum, then he saved her...wow!
Where did he take her?
I'm eager to know what he's gonna tell her when she woke up and find him... or maybe he won't be there...
aww, if it will be the first one, it would be even better than her very realistic 'dream'... Wink
Many things need to be revealed... and I can't wait to learn more about this plot! I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am

He’s not dead - 4

Clark came back to the farm, entered by the back door and quickly looked if there was any call on the telephone… there wasn’t… He wondered where his mother could be and if she was fine when suddenly met two big guys dressed in black in the house’ hall.
“Who are you?!” he asked not kindly.
“They came with me…” a voice said from the top of the stairs. Clark turned round and looked upstairs… he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.
“You’re alive… my mother was right…” he said.
“I think so…” giggled Lionel stepping down.
“Where’s she?”
“She’s in her room… she’s fine, just sleeping because of the tranquilizers they gave her… but she’s fine…” he told reaching the hall.
“Who are these guys?”
“They are my shadows while I’m supposed to be dead…”
“…I don’t understand…”
“That night… I did cross the crystal window, but I never felt down, there was a kind of net transparent enough to not be noticed and strong enough to held me after disappear from the window view, so Lex though I’d crashed with the street…”
“Why?” Clark asked pretty confused.
“’Cause I have to declare against him and we were sure he would try to eliminate me before the trial”
“What trial?”
“The one that will finally send him where he deserves to be…” Lionel told.
……………………………….........................................................................................

Martha felt the soft caress of some familiar touch on her uncovered shoulder when her eyes opened weakly, meeting the light of the morning sun coming through the window of her bedroom.
She looked for the hand on her shoulders, touched it, caressed it, held it… and took it closer to her mouth… and then kissed it, and then pulled it even closer, and kissed that strong arm coming over her.
“Martha…” whispered his voice. But she didn’t wanted to listen his voice, she wanted to feel his body alive. She grabbed his arm, and pulled it down until she felt all his weight on top of her.
Then…
…their looks met in the middle of the desire of their bodies and the time seemed to stop running.
Then…
…they kissed and the walls of the modest bedroom of the farm seemed to become clouds flying on the sky.
Then…
…they felt each other’s heart beating under the skin of their bodies and being life or dead seem to not matter in there.
………………………………..........................................................................................

The smell of the just done coffee could be noticed from the stairs while they came down hand in hand.
She blushed before entering in the kitchen because she knew they were going to find her son inside. He stopped her a while and pecked her lips before go inside.
“Good morning, sweetheart” she said.
“Mom! You woke up! Are you ok? Do you feel any bad?” Clark quizzed really worried.
“No, honey, I’m fine, really...” then he noticed that smile on her face, the one her lips had been missing since he told her about Lionel’s death… He served two cups of coffee and walked towards them. Using his x-ray vision, Clark saw their hands joined and Lionel releasing her right when he’d given them their glasses.
“You needn’t hide your hands…” he said “It’s ok. You’ve taken back the smile to her face; it’s obvious that you really mean something for my mother”
Clark smiled and Martha held his hand and kissed it thanking his words while Lionel smiled him back.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Now I understand... Shocked Lionel is charging Lex! He wants him in prison... Shocked
Anyway Martha and Lionel are reunited now and that's so beautiful... I love you So sweet!
I'm happy Clark accepts it all...
I wonder what will happen next!
Will Lex found out it all?! I hope no!!!
kisses

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 am

Hi!!! You know? I had absolutely forgotten about this fic… .. . It’s just a short part… it’s too late and I should go to sleep… but I won’t be able to post anything until weekend…
I’d really love to update my oldest fics, but I should review them (‘cause I hardly remember where I left them) and I haven’t too much time this week… But I’m having holiday next one, so I PROMISE… HONESTLY & SINCERELY… that next week I’m going to post an update to each one of my not-yet-ended fics… .. . if I don’t, you can’t get really upset with me ;-)
Take care ;P

He’s not dead - 5

After having breakfast Lionel was sitting on the couch and Martha was resting her head on his lap while his fingers played with her hair. They’d spent a long while without saying a word, just looking at each other and making their hands dance together on the air.
“Don’t do it again” Martha suddenly advised turning round, embracing his knees and losing his look at the fireplace just to avoid his eyes while some tears felt down hers.
“Do what?” he wondered.
“Leaving… leaving me without saying good bye… Don’t do it again please”
“I called you” he pointed holding her chin and turning her head back to stare her sapphires “I wanted you to know everything since the very first moment… but they got upset when they found out I’d tried to call and didn’t let me approach to any other telephone…” he stopped a while and held her hand “When I didn’t saw you in the funeral I guessed you would be here so I escaped, I took the first car I saw with its doors opened and came here… I couldn’t tell what happened to me when I saw you, ‘cause I really wanted to tell you everything then, but… I’d missed you so much… that I just wanted to…”
“…to feel you…” they both sight at the same time.
“…yeah…” he smiled and continued “Then you felt asleep and it was too late… I couldn’t stay ‘cause Clark was surely coming back after the funeral to make sure you were fine… So I left you” he suddenly laughed “They god mad when they knew I had gone away for a while… but I never told them where I’d been…”
“…but you saved me from that… hospital?”
“…because of the trial they have all Lex’s movements controlled without his knowledge, of course… By chance I heard someone saying he’d paid to keep you in a mental hospital and I felt very guilty because I supposed it was my fault… Since I’d escaped they put me those two shadows on the corridor to take a look to me, so I advised them that if they didn’t let me take you out, then I wouldn’t testify in the trial…”
Lionel looked for a while at the corridor. Martha followed his look and noticed one of the black-dressed men was making him a signal.
“You’re leaving…” she talked.
“I am” he declared “I’d love to stay with you, but they think it’s not a good idea…” he noticed the sadness coming back to her face, so he caressed her cheek and dried the tears coming down “I’ll be back after the trial, ok? Just a few more days and I’ll compensate you every tear” he stood up and picked her lips before step out the living room.
Martha stayed on the couch making an effort to not break down and when she listened to the door closing she stood up and run out.
“Lionel!” she cried. He turned round, she jumped to his arms and kissed his mouth like if she wanted to taste every inch of it “I’ll be waiting for you” she said “…just promise me you’ll be back”
“I will” he said, and then left.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

lol...I won't get upset with you if you don't...don't worry!

That was a sweet part, really touching... she reminded me a sweet puppy in this part, I don't know why. lol
I'm sorry he has to leave, that's not a good thing somehow... I hope nothing bad will happen while he's not with her!
... Few days aren't too much time...maybe everything will be ok and they will be finally together again, right?

I'm afraid things will get an unexpected turn though... affraid

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

As you can see it’s a very very very short part… I have an exam in three hours, and I’ve been studying since early in the morning… I needed some rest time XD I’ll continue this tonight or this weekend… .. .

He’s not dead - 6

Lionel was looking at himself on the mirror, staring his own eyes reminding himself the reason why he was there, just a couple of hours before entering to the courtroom, when one of the cabins opened frightening himself for a while and showing a familiar face on the reflecting crystal.
“Hi dad” Lex said smiling mischievously and approaching to his astonished father.
“Lex” Lionel managed to say.
“I’d love to say I’m happy to see you alive but… I’m sure you understand the circumstances doesn’t let me”
“Lex, you’ve made too much mistakes, too much hurt to innocent people… you need to learn some new lessons”
“…being sent to prison by my own father?!” he yelled “The one who killed his parents being just a teenager, the one who build an empire not mattering the disaster he left behind…? Tell me, dad, is this the man who think I need a lesson?”
“No… he’s just the dark shadow of my past... and he dead some time ago…”
“Well… let’s see how much of that shadow still being in you…” Lex took out his mobile phone and began to dial a number.
“I have no time, Lex…” Lionel said making his way out, but his son stopped him by showing him the screen of the little telephone. Lionel froze… “What does this mean?” Lionel asked taking the machine on his hands.
“This means that you are not going into that courtroom, dad”
On the little screen of Lex’ mobile phone there was Martha tied up to a chair, gagged and with her eyes covered.
“What if I do?”
“Well… Durrel, show my father what will happen to Mrs. Kent if he tries to disobey, please…” Lex told to the phone. Suddenly, Lionel saw a man appearing on the screen next to Martha with a gun pointing her head.
“Alright!” Lionel cried out giving the machine back to Lex “I’ll do what you want, but let her go…”
“I’m afraid this is not possible, at least, not until the trial has end…” he told him keeping the phone on his pocket again and stepping to the door “I have to admit I really though Mrs. Kent had became crazy when she came to the mansion asking for you… but on the hospital they told me she had gone before Clark arrived, and if it wasn’t him who helped… it could just be you”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 am

Well..he had to know she could be in danger, damn it pale ... That's a problem... Lex will not go in prison... and that's not right... but at least Martha should be safe when the trial will end...I hope! I don't know... they need to find a way to corner Lex...just right now! Anyway if Martha is disappeared, Clark will most likely try to find her...and Lionel and some police agents may help as well... they just need to find her quickly! He had ruined everything helping her to get out of that hospital... Sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi!!! I was re-reading some fics trying to know which I could update when I noticed this one wasn’t ended… but I remembered to have written at least one more part… so I’ve looked for it everywhere and I’ve found it on the notes of my mobile phone --‘ I don’t really like the last lines… but at least it has a happy ending and I’VE FINISHED ONE MORE FIC!!! XD
The only problem is that tonight I’ve had some ideas for a couple of new fics, and I’m not sure if I want to begin another one… .. .
Well… enjoy it!!!

He’s not dead - 7

Lionel went out the bathroom and made his way out of the court followed by his two guards, but the fiscal quickly met him and asked him where he was going.
'I need to leave'
'You can't'
'No, I can, of course I do... I won't risk the life of the only person who really cried my death just for this...'
'Mr. Luthor I don't know what you're talking about but if you cross that door I'll make the impossible to send you to prison too'
Right then Lionel saw someone coming towards them.
'If you excuse me...' he said leaving the lawyer alone 'Clark!'
'Lionel... Isn't my mother with you? She wasn’t at home when I woke up and I guessed she'd...'
'Lex has taken her... He knows everything and wants me to not testify... I was leaving the court now...'
'No! You can't do this. He has to pay for everything he's done'
'...but you mother...'
'I'll find her'
'He... He phoned the man who's keeping her with his mobile... It's in his pocket, the number he dialed must still being there!'
'Great. When does the trial start?'
'In almost an hour'
'Ok... Do what you have to do... I'll be back with her.'
'I need you to identify a telephone number'
It was from a another mobile phone, so it happened nearly twenty minutes when Chloe told Clark the call had been made from a building in the south of the city. She gave him the address and he run there with his powers.
Thirty minutes before the trial began Clark stood in front a tall building of ten floors wondering where his mother would exactly be. He went up floor by floor using his x-ray look to see what was happening behind those old wooden doors.
When he reached the seventh floor, behind a white-painted door he saw four men and his mother sitting down. He didn't think it twice and came in throwing the door to the other side of the room.
'Who damn are you?' one of them shouted aiming Clark.
'Someone you've really upset...' the boy yelled pushing him against the crystal window.
When Clark turned round one of the men was pointing his mother with a gun and another was holding a knife under her chin.
'You're not enough fast...'
Martha was breathing nervously, just able to listen to the voices and noises around her, but unable to see what was happening because of the blindfold. Clark concentrated his heat look on the knife's handle, the man let it fell and when the metal crashed on the floor Clark listened to a shot. He turned round and caught the bullet with his hand, and then he punched the armed man, who shot him again before fell unconscious to the floor because of the hit.
'Hey, you!' the burned-handed man asked for his attention, he was holding Martha close of the edge of the broken window. 'Keep away if you don't want her to slip down'
'Calm yourself...' Clark said approaching them slowly 'Give her to me and I won't hurt you'
''No!' the man shouted nervously 'Don't move or I'll throw her down'
'Ok, ok...' Clark made a little step, the guy got more nervous, made a fake move and he lost his balance... He grabbed Martha to stay on the floor, but his foot slipped and the both felt down the window.
Clark jumped to the void and managed to grab his mother and round her with his body. When they crashed with the ground it made a big noise. Clark stood up and before all the people who were there could see his face he took his mother and run away. He hide in an alley were nobody could see them and left his mother on the ground.
'Mom?' he asked removing the gag and uniting her hands.
'Did we felt from a fifth floor?' she asked uncovering her eyes.
'Actually, it was a seventh floor...' he told happy to see she was fine.
'Where's Lionel...?'
'Waiting for you in the court... Let's go'
'I'm sorry' he apologized.
'You did nothing, my love...' she whispered caressing his cheeks “Come on, let’s go home…” she said holding his hand. And they both left the court together…

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 pm

That's what I call 'happy ending'...
All went right.... luckily!
seriously, it's good to read about Clark in action as well.
She risked a lot though...
well, a new life has begun for Martha and Lionel!
Let's hope Lionel won't put her in danger again lol *kidding*

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down