- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeshmea fic

4 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  mionel.is.love Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 am

yay! that was a good episode,
as always. Wink
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Like a family

Post  Saeshmea Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm

If I'm sincere to you, this is not the fic I wanted to post today, but while I'm washing the dishes after having lunch, a new great story past throw my mind... after think it I find out that it's like Ageless episode, but, I want to write it any way... so... I hope you like it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just some days after Jonathan's death, and some days before Martha accept to be the new senator. But it doesn't start with her, it starts with Lionel.
That morning he had to go to Smallville, and he was thinking in do a visit to Martha. He was being a little late to a meeting, and when the entrance gage opened, there was something on the road.
L: Why are we stopping? (asked to his driver)
The driver: There's something on the road, we can't continue, I will take it out.
The driver went out the car, but he was taking so much time, so Lionel went out too.
L: What's the matter? I'm being really late.
The driver: I now boss, but... you have to see this...
L: What is it? A bomb?
The driver: not exactly...
On the road there was a basket, and in it there was a baby sleeping.
L: Oh crap! And what should I do whith this?
The driver: Well, we should call the police...
L: Oh not... not now... I'm being so late to the meeting... We'll taking IT and then I will do something...
The driver: Ok Mr. Luthor, it's done.
- - - - - -
When the meeting finished, Lionel met Martha by chance before go in the limousine.
L: Goodmorning, Marha, how are you? (he said this really serious because Martha had lost Jonathan a few days before)
M: Goodmoring. I'm fine, thanks. So, what are you doing here, in Smallville?
L: Working.
M: Oh. (she get sad)
L: But I wanted to visit you then.
M: And will you do that? (she smile)
L: Well... I was thinking that... because we have met in chance now, we could have a coffee, and talk...
M: It would be nice.
They went in the car. Lionel asked the driver to take them to the Talon...
The driver: And what will we do with that?
L: With what?
The driver: With the baby.
L: Oh. Crap!
M: Which baby?
L: We found a baby in front my gage this morning.
M: Oh my got. And where is he now?
The driver: Is here... but I thing that's she, not he.
M: Oh my god! (Martha took the baby on her arms) Have you already told about that?
L: Not yet. I was being late.
M: So let's go now.
L: Right. Have you listen?
The driver: I do, Mr. Luthor.
- - - - -
They took the baby to the hospital and the hospital called the police. Martha had felt in love about the baby. Lionel hadn't seen her as happy since Jonathan's death, so he asked to let them take care about her. The police agree his idea because take the baby to a foster home would be very complicated.
M: What did they say? Do they know anything about the mother?
L: They don't. And they said we can look after her while they investigate.
M: Oh really?! (she was really happy)
L: Yeah.
- - - - -
Not too much hours later, Clark arrived home and found her mum giving the milk to a baby, and Lionel Luthor assembling a cot. He was really atonished.
C: Mum? Haven't you to told me anything?
L: Hi, Clark!
M: Oh. I have sweeter... Hello. Come on, come in (Clark came in and give a kiss on her mum's cheek)
C: So... what's going on?
M: This is Julie.
C: Julie?
M: Well, we called her Julie, 'cause we don't really no her name.
C: Fine. But who's Julie, mum?
M: Oh, yeah... Lionel found her. Nobody knows about her parents, and she's going to stay here until they found someone to take care of her.
C: Are you sure of that?
M: Why not?
C: For nothing...
Martha got up with the baby and say that she will take her to sleep in her room while Lionel didn't finish the cot.
L: I'm sorry Clark. I know that maybe you didn't want that now, but I haven't see your mother as happy since...
C: ... since my father's death. Yeah. You're right. She really seems to be happy. And she's smiling. I neither have seen her smiling since then.
L: So you're not angry with me?
C: No... I really couldn't... maybe she really needed something like that to forgot her sadness.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm

it's so sweet! I love it I love you
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

https://mionelfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 am

so adorable! great episode so far!!
i wonder what happens next.
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Like a family - 2

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

When Martha went downstairs, found Lionel and Clark sitting toghether in the sofa, speaking calmly...
M: Are you hungry, guys?
L: We are.
C: We really are.
M: Fine, so I will have the dinner made in fifteen minutes.
But not many time latter, the police cnock the door. They told them that they already knew who were the baby's parents. The mother was Brenda Jefferson, and she dead when the baby born. The father was Peter Mackensi, but they haven't found him yet. They thouhg that maybe was her father who left her in front Lionel's mansion's gage, so they were now looking for other relatives.
- - - - -
At night the little Julie still at the Kent's, and Martha was teaching Lionel how to change diapers.
L: Oh my god, this is really filthy!
M: How changed Lex's diapers?
L: Me not. We had servants to do that kind of things.
M: Oh, dear... you lost the best moments of having a baby...
L: Moments like what?
An in that moment, Martha moved away because de baby was peeing, and she did on Lionel's shirt.
L: Oh, crap!
Martha started to laugh really laud. And clark, who had listened her from his room, went downstairs to see what was happening. He stayed in the middle of the stairs, he was happy to see hes mum smiling, and laughing again.
- - - - - -
Julie was sleeping in the cot. Martha and Lionel were in the shed.
L: It's time to go home. I will come tomorrow early. I really enjoyed the day.
M: Me too. It's a shame that you have to go now...
L: Well, I don't HAVE to go. But it's late and I supposed that it would be better to go home...
M: You can pass the night here... (she said it lowly)
L: What?
M: Well... you have been here all the day, and it's too late to drive... you could sleep on the sofa...
L: ... I could...
M: ... or in the other side of my bed... (she blushed herself)
L: I don't think it would be a good...
M: Why don't we go in and discuss that inside...?
- - - - -
At midnight the baby wake up. She was crying, and the first who listened her was Clark. He didn't wanted her mum to wake up because she had already spend all the day with Julie, so he went fast to her room to take the baby and get her sleep, again. But when Clark opened the door he found out that... Lionel was sleeping there, too!
His mum was sleeping in the bed, covered by the blanket, and Lionel was at the other side, sleeping on the blanket. He was dressed with the same clothes, so Clark got calmly because those mean that they hadn't done anything... Instead of that, Clark had forgotten that he had came to take the baby, and her mum finally woke up. He went out the room more faster than he went in.
M: Oh, sweeter, what's the matter? Are you hungry? Let's go having some milk...
Clark had gone to his room immediatly. He didn't want her mum to know that he had seen Lionel in the room, because perhappes she didn't want him to know it.
- - - - -
In the morning, when Lionel got up, Clark still in his room, but Martha weren't in hers. He went downstairs and found Martha and Julie sleeping in the sofa.
When Martha woke up the house smelled of coffee and pancakes. Clark had got up, and he and Lionel had done the breakfast. But nobody had spoken about Lionel spending the night there...
- - - - -
After have breakfast, Martha and Lionel went on a walk with the baby. Becasue they hadn't a baby carriage, they went to the town with the baby on Martha's arms, and there, Lionel bought one.
M: Lionel...
L: yes?
M: ... I know why I'm doing this, but... why are you as kind with this baby?
L: well... firstly, because she make you happy, and I like that; and seconly, because somebody had left her in front of my gage, so, in some way, I'm responsible of her. (Martha smiled)
- - - - -
Before went back to the farm, they found a police agent who told them that they had found the baby's father dead. He had killed hisself and he had left a note which said that he could give nothing to the baby because he hadn't any money, so he let she to the richer man he knows. After that, but, the police agent said that they had also found the father's sister, so... the baby's aunt... and she seemed to want to take care of her.
M: Oh... that's... great! (she said sad and happy at the same time) Do you listen that, Julie? your aunt is coming for you...
The police agent: She is coming from an other state, so she will arrived late, maby this night...
M: Great, we will invite her to have dinner with us...
- - - - -
In the car, going home... Martha was really sad.
L: If you wanted, I could do that the baby stay with you...
M: No! I want that... I love her... but she has a family, and I can't take her away from her family...
- - - - -
The baby's aunt was a woman not many years younger than Martha. She came with her husband. They were really nice.
M: We called her Julie, because we didn't know her name.
The aunt: Julie is a beutiful name.
M: Thanks.
The two women were speaking a long time.
The aunt: I can't have babies, and I haven't the necessary money to adopt one, so when they called us and said if I wanted to take care of my nephew, I immediatly say yes.
M: I understand you. My husband either couldn't, so I was really sad because I thought I would never can have a family. But one they we were found by Clark, my son, and now he's all my life. You will be a very happy familly.
The aunt: Thanks.
- - - - -
When the family had gone.
M: They will be really happy...
L: And you?
M: Well, I was very happy this days...
L: I would like to make you happy for ever, Martha...
M: Lionel, Jonathan had just dead, I can't...
L: I know but, you know what I feel towards you...
M: I know.
L: So. Can't I be next to you in your sadness?
M: My sadness finished when you put that baby in my arms, Lionel. But you could stay with me this night, because I will feel really lonely with that empty cot in my room...
L: Will we both sleem down the blanket...
M: Not so fast, Lionel... not so fast...

THE END I love you I love you I love you

I hope you enjoyed this fic!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 pm

that was cute!
and sad that the martha couldn't keep the baby,
but happy that it went to family who couldn't have children.
Very Happy it was kinda funny at the end,
martha telling lionel "not so fast." Wink
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In troubles - 1

Post  Saeshmea Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 pm

This fic is a present for you because, like you know, I use to post a fic every day, not two... But I imagined it this morning, and I can't wait more for let you to read it... I really like it... I hope you like it, too...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT STARTED A TUESDAY MORNING. CLARK WAS IN METROPOLIS AT THE UNIVERSITY, MARTHA WAS WORKING IN THE TALON, AND LIONEL WAS GOING TO VISIT HER... (JONATHAN HAD DEATH SOME WEEKS AGO, AND MARTHA INSERTED HER WORK IN THE TALON WITH HER JOB AS A SENATOR - SHE'S A REALLY WONDERFULL WOMAN!!! -)

Lionel got up with the wish of seeing Martha that morning. He had this wish every day, but sometimes he can't wait until the afternoon or pass the day with just calling her... that they he couldn't, he had a bad feeling and needed to know she was fine.
Before go in the Talon, he went to the florist's. Then, he came in and found Martha serving a table. He stayed behind her and hid the flowers on his back. When she turned round she be scared.
M: Ah!... (she breathed) Lionel! You scared me! You're so bad! What are you doing here?
L: I came to give you some flowers... (he took out a red roses bouquet)... but if I'm a bad guy maybe will be better that I give it to another woman and leave you.
He acted as he was going, but martha took his arm...
M: What are you going, now?
L: I'm leaving... Isn't this what you want?
M: Maybe... because if you give me this bouquet, I will have to give you something... and I'm not sure if I really want (she played with him)
L: So you have something for me?
M: I have... in the back room... (she smiled)
L: Oh my god! Great! So... here's your bouquet durling...
They were been going to the bar, so when Lionel finished this sentence they kissed, opened the door, and disappear behind it.
- - - - - -
While they were undressing eachother, two guys came in the café with the intention of steal from the cash.
- - - - - -
Martha was agains the wall. Lionel was kissing her neck as he rolled up her skirt.
M: Lionel... Oh... Lionel, please, stop... ah... Lionel! (she moved him away)
L: What? Is anything wrong? Have I hurt you?
M: No, dear... Of course you havent... But I heart something outside...
L: It's a café... there are a lot of people there...
M: I know... but I heart shouts.
"Allright. Don't move. Be quiet. And nobody will be hurt!" shouted a man voice.
M: Oh my god! They're holding up the café!
L: Right... don't worry... I will go out and stop this
M: Do you wont to be murdered?
L: I don't.
M: Well... so stay here... I will press the alarm.
L: Wait...
Martha had already opened the door, and she went crowling to the back of the bar, where the alarm was. She pushed the button. It was a silence alarm, but when she was returning to the room, one of the guys saw her...
"Hey! What are you doing?" asked one of the guys to Martha, pointing her with a gun. He was looking at her breast and not at her eyes, because Martha had put her shirt on, but hadn't buttoned it.
M: Crap! (she whispered) I... I was hidden here...
"You weren't! I had looked here before, bitch! What were you doing, ah?" The man came to the back of the bar and see the alarm "Oh sheet! Hey! She had pressed the alarm!"
"What!?" shouted the other guy... Martha knew that it will get worst. The second guy came towards them. "Stand up!" Martha did it. "There's anybody else who can surprise us?" Lionel was listening. He wanted to go out to be next to Martha, but then Martha said
M: No. There isn't.
So he couldn't go out because if he did they could thing she was lieing them.
"Ok. I will belive you. Now, tell us... who are you?" She didn't answer. The man put the gun on her front "I will not repeat it again, ok?: Who are you?"
M: I'm the owner. (she tried to seem calm)
"Great! So it's because that that you wanted to be a heroe... well..." He smiled, and then he slap her with the gun and she felt into the bar. She scream of pain, but the guy took her from her nape and give her to the other guy. "She will help you to close all the doors. We will have to stay here some more time"
All the costumers were sitting against the wall. They were less than ten person.
The first door they close was the front door. At the same moment that the police arrived there. So, before closing the door the guy put his arm around her neck and...
"We have nearly ten hostages, if you try anything, we will kill them!" After advice the police, they close the door.
"There's another door?" Asked him.
M: It is. At the backside.
"Great. So go there..."
- - - - - -
After close the back door.
"Wait a moment..." said the guy, looking at her breast. "We can take some time for us..." and he take her against the wall.
M: But your collegue is waiting us, and... (she tried to take him away being kind, but he took her hands and tried to kiss her while he rolled up her skirt, like Lionel had did before)
"Oh! you don't were kni..." he couldn't finished the sentence because Lionel hit him with a pan.
Without saying nothing Lionel and Martha hugged.
L: You don't were knickers?
M: I don't. But it's your fault.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In troubles - 2

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:24 am

L: Ok. Listen. I want you to go out of here, now. Ok?
M: No! There are ten more persons there who can be hurt!
While they argue, the other guy came in.
"Hey, what's going on here?" he saw his colleague on the floor, and Lionel next to Martha. "Who are you? You said that there was nobody else, here! Who’s he?”
M: He’s… my husband.
“Your husband?” asked the guy and Lionel at the same time.
M: Yes. My husband.
The unconscious guy came back after a while, and they took Martha an Lionel to the café. But they made they sit separate. Lionel was with the other hostages and Martha was alone near the bar.
- - - - - -
The stealers negotiated with the police to leave free some hostages. They let free all unless the two waiters, Martha and Lionel.
“We want to run out of here knowing that we are going to be save” They said.
“We know. But it’s complicated” said the police.
“Well. Here we had four more hostages, perhaps if I said you that I will kill one in twenty minutes you will try it harder.”
- - - - -
Twenty minutes later there wasn’t any answered from the police and it sound a shoot. The guy who had the gun, who seemed to be the boss, had murdered one of the waiters. He other, shouted. Martha tried to not shout, but get really scared. She was watching the death really close to her. Lionel still calm.
- - - - -
Not many time later, the guy who Lionel had hidden sat next to Martha.
“Hey, I’m so sorry for what happened before, I didn’t want to hurt you but you’re really pretty and I just wanted to get some fun…”
Martha tried to ignore him, but while he was speaking his hand had gone under her skirt, so she slap him, and he, angry, threw her to the floor, from the tabouret she was siting. Lionel had seen that and he stood up. The guy were over Martha when Lionel took him and punch at his face. Martha stil on the floor when.. BANG!
M: Oh my god! No! Lionel!
The other guy had shoot Lionel and he felt on the floor. Martha go towards him. He was bleeding. The shoot was on his tummy. She tried to stop the bleeding.
M: Why have you done that?! (she was crying)
L: I’m fine, dear, don’t worry.
M: Don’t say nothing…
- - - -
The police promised the stealers that they would have a car waiting at the backside if they left free the rest of the hostages. Finally the treaty was that they will let only one more hostage. And they let the waiter.
M: Please. Let him free… he need to go to an hospital… he can die…
“I’m sorry, but with him here we will have more time to leave.”
M: Please… (she was crying) You only need one hostage to run out of here. You can take me with you and the police will not do nothing to you…
“Why are you as sure of that?”
M: Because…
L: No, please, Martha, don’t…
M: Because I’m the new senator…
They laugh.
“You aren’t the senator. He’s a man. And he calls… How does he call?”
“Ah… Hent, or… Kent! That’s… Senator Kent, Jonathan Kent”
M: It was my husband. He dead. I’m Martha Kent, the new senator. Put the news, I’m sure we’ll be there…
They put on the TV: “how we have already said, the new Kansas senator, Martha Kent, wife of the death candidate Jonathan Kent, is in the kidnapped café with the millionaire Lionel Luthor. The kidnappers had already let free the customers and one of the two waiters, the other have been murderes.
“You had lied us too much! You said that he was your husband!” said one of the guys after slap Martha, again.
M: But I have told you the truth now…
“He’s a millionaire, they wouldn’t let him die…”
M: Of course they would… He’s Lionel Luthor, he’s hated for everybody here, if you murdered him you will do happy to much people, but if you murdered me all the country will be upset. Take me with you and you will be able to leave without problems…
“Ok. Here’s the phone, tell this to the police.”
Martha took the phone.
“Here’s the agent Jefferson, who’s there?”
M: It’s Martha Kent.
“Oh my god! The senator, hey guys, they put the senator on the phone!”
M: This are not their instructions, this are mine: you will assure that they leave the town without problems, because I will go in the car with them. What you have to do is to take Lionel Luthor to the hospital, he will be in the café. Listen, these where MY instructions, agent, so do what I said. Oh! Another thing… I want you to tell of this to the agent Clark K., alright?
“Who’s Clark K., senator.”
The call end here.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In troubles - 3

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

“Does anybody knows the agent Clark K?” shouted the agent Jeffersont.
C: I’m Clark Kent, agent, the senator’s son. I’m sure that she was talking about me…
“Great, son, so listen what she had said…”
- - - -
Fifteen minutes later an helicopter was taking Lionel to the Metropolis’ hospital, Martha was going somewhere with the two guys by an old car, and Clark was following them from the air, waiting that they arrived to a zone without people, because it just was midday and there’s too much people in the street to use his powers.
In the car, Martha had her hands tied up and her lip was bleeding. The handsy man was sitting next to her and the other guy was driving. The handsy one started to touch her leg and she asked him to stop.
“Please, let her” asked the one who was driving.
“I’m just having some fun… come on… she also want it… she don’t were nothing under the skirt… I just want to touch a little…”
M: Get away from me! (shouted her)
But the guy don’t stop an his hand was nearly touching what haven’t to be touched when they pass the bridge and Clark jump on he car.
The guy who was driving stop the car.
“I will see what happened”
“Ok. We will be here.”
Clark hit the guy when he went out the car, and he felt unconscious. The other guy was continuing his game with Martha when Clark pulled out the car’s door.
C: Hey! What are you doing to my mum!
He took him and threw out the car. The guy hit against the floor and get unconscious, too.
C: Are you ok, mum?
M: Oh, sweeter! I am… now, I am…
- - - - -
- - - - -
Martha wanted to visit Lionel before be watched by a doctor. Her hurts still bleeding while she speak to him.
M: Lionel, can you here me? I’m here, with you… and I’m fine… Lionel, the doctor have said me that maybe you will not wake up again, but I know that you love me too much to stay sleeping in that bed, because you prefer being near me, don’t you? Of course you do. Lionel, please, you have to wake up, because if you don’t all what I have put up with today will be for nothing… Listen (and now she speak at his ear) I still not wearing knickers… and I hope you will don’t want to know what that guy tough there, because if I told you, you will get really upset and you will be able to kill him… Lionel, please… (she started to cry softly)
L: What?
M: Ah!!! You have wake up! Oh, durling! You don’t leave me!
L: What?? (he insisted)
M: What what?
L: What did that guy touched there?
M: Oh…
L: What???
She speak again at his ear…
M: He touched my…
L: He’s a - - - - - - - - - - He’s dead.
Martha smiled, happy to see that Lionel is fine. He touched her lips.
L: You’re bleeding.
M: It’s nothing, don’t worry…
Clark arrived.
C: Hi mum. Lionel, glad to see you’re fine!
L: Thanks, Clark.
M: Hi dear. What are you carrying?
C: Oh… before the police took some proofs I can take that… (and he gave his mum the roses bouquet)
M: Oh! You see Lionel, they’re your roses… they still being perfect, I will leave them here, with you…
C: I found something more…
M: What¿?
C: They were near the roses… (and Clark took out Martha’s knickers. She quickly take them) They were in the backroom… I supposed that you didn’t want the police to find them… But I can’t believe that you let those guys to take them out of you…
M: Of course I don’t!
C: So what are they doing there?
M: Well… (she and Lionel watched eachother)
C: You know that… I don’t really want to listen that…
M: That’s great…
- - - -
- - - -
After a doctor seen Martha, at the dinner time, Martha was with Lionel to help him to eat.
L: Can I ask you something?
M: Of course.
L: Why did you say I was you husband?
M: … well… I… I wanted them to think that you were there to protect me…
L: Just for that?
M: No… it was what I was thinking at that moment… I was in trouble with a man who wanted to rape me, and you had already could run away, but you hadn’t, you staid there, and you risk your life to help me, and you did it again later… so, you were there, hugging me, and I though “God, he love me, I love him, let me stay like now for ever, let me spend my life with him”
L: Did you really think that?
M: I did. I still thinking now. I love you, Lionel Luthor, and I don’t want you to leave me alone, never.
L: I love you, too, Martha Kent, and I promise I will never leave you alone.
They get closer and they kiss.

I love your comments, and I hope you have enjoyed this fic!

Last edited by Saeshmea on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:32 am

great episode!
i love your stories!!
Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty My own TRANSFERENCE version

Post  Saeshmea Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 pm

I WILL POST A NEW FIC LATER. THIS IS JUST A PRESENT, BECAUSE I HAVE WRITTEN IT SOME TIME AGO... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Lionel and Clark had changed their bodies, Lionel arrived to the farm and not only discovered Clark’s body’s powers, he also found out that he could be more close from Martha than he never had been, because she though he was her son.
After hugging his “mum” with so passion, and have dinner with his “parents”, Lionel found himself alone with Martha in the hose, because Jonathan had gone to the granary to finish the work.
She was washing up the dishes, and her red hair was moving really slowly… It hypnotizes Lionel, who… not remembering who he was at that moment, went towards Martha and put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist; and then he came down this hand to her backside, and the other to her breast… His breathing was hard…
Martha stopped washing up the dishes. She thought it was Jonathan who had preferred stay with her, than work too much. But when she turn round, and see her “son” face going towards her lips, she could only shout.
Lionel, without thinking, kissed her for a long time and disappeared. After that, Jonathan arrived asking his wife what was going on.
- Clark… he… - Jonathan was watching at her waiting an answer, but – nothing… it was nothing… just I… - she didn’t know what to say – I saw a rat, and I became scare… nothing else…
- Are you sure?
- Yeah, of course…
- And Clark?
- He must go out… eh… Cloe rang him…
- Fine. Well. Maybe it would be better to you to rest, I will finish that.

- - - - - - -

The next morning Martha received a call from the prison. It was “Lionel Luthor”. She didn’t want to go there, but he said it was about her son, and she knew something was wrong with “Clark”.

- - - - - - -

When Martha left the prison, someone was waiting for her in the car.
- Hi, mum – said Lionel.
- Clark has told me all, Lionel.
- I know. And that’s the reason because I’m here… Go in the car, Martha – he was smiling. He didn’t like to do that, but if he didn’t want to return to his body, he had to do it.
- I’m sorry, but if you don’t go out, I prefer to take a taxi.
- Go. In. the. Car. please. – he said very slowly, and holding Martha wrist very hard.
- Ah! – she shouted. He was hurting her – Ok, ok. – she started to be a little scare.
- That’s better, you see how nice you can be… as nice than tonight…
Martha didn’t like that comment. She didn’t like the idea of have kissed her son and Lionel at the same time.
- Where are we going? – she asked. Lionel was driving.
- Well, we’re going home, but first we’re going to do a visit to my son.
- You want to see Lex looking like that?
- No. I want to KILL lex, looking like that.
- Oh my god!

- - - - - -

On the Luthor’s mansion, Lionel tries to kill Lex with Clark’s powers, but Martha knew that Lex had a ring with a piece of kryptonite, so she looked for it while Lionel was suffocating Lex. She finally found it in a little box, and when she reduced Lionel, she hit it quickly.
At the first moment, Lionel rushed towards her for asked her about what was his weak point. But when he saw her scared face, he let her and run away.
Martha rang an ambulance for Lex and then go to the car. Driving to the farm, she rang Jonathan.

- - - - -

Lionel had Jonathan in his hands when Martha rang. Lionel answered it.
- Jonathan, Clark isn’t himself, he’s Lionel!
- I know, durling.
- Lionel!!! – said her really scared from the other side of the phone.
- Hi dear, how are you? I was having a chat with daddy, but he don’t want to answer me something… which is my weak point?!! – he was getting upset.
- She will say you nothing! – said Jonathan.
- Shout up!
- I’m sorry Lionel – said Martha.
- I know you enjoyed our kiss, Martha, but I though that you love Jonathan a little more for let him die…
- Do not…
Lionel cut the call, but Martha was just arriving to the farm. She went in and find Jonathan on the floor, alone.
- Jonathan! – she wanted to go toward him, but Lionel was behind the door and took her.
- He’s fine, don’t worry, he’s just sleeping.
- Let me…
- I’m sorry, but I have received a call from the prison and you will come with me.
- Why?
- Because I don’t know which is this body weak point, but I do know which is Clark’s heart weak point.
- Really?
- Yeah. It’s you.

- - - - -

They arrived to the prison. Clark was surprised on seeing his mum too.
- Why is she here?
- Because you have to told me something…
- Don’t worry about me, Clark, don’t say he anything…
- Shout up, please. I want you to say me this body weak point.
- And why do you think I will do that.
- Because you are closed in here, and I’m free, outside, with your mum… and you don’t want nothing bad for her… do you?
- Don’t listen him, son, he can’t hurt me, trust me…
- Shout up, I said.
- But it’s the true… you can’t hurt me.
- Of course I can. – he put his hand up, going to slap Martha, but he really couldn’t, he couldn’t hurt that pretty woman, that nice face… - Ok. Fine. You have done it. – he was pointing Martha – Your son will die in this prison… you will not be able to do nothing… and I will be free for do what I want…
- Are you sure? – asked Clark while he took out the stone, touch Lionel and changed their bodies again.

While they left the prison, Lionel watched at them. He didn’t remember what happened, but he felt more alive, and more happy… like if a dream had been realized for he.

- - -

Martha was really pleased of had his son again with her. And when they arrived she had to explain what happened the other night with the Lionel-Clark. Clark felt strange to know he had kissed his mum, and Jonathan, who said Martha that it doesn’t matter because he knows she didn’t want that to happened, really felt a little jealous of that man who still wanting his wife…

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:36 pm

It's good to find all of this news fics to read! Very great!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:10 am

that was a good version of "transference"!
great story saeshmea! Cool
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In her/his body

Post  Saeshmea Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 pm

This is a fic inspired in Transference, but not a version. It's a MarthaLuthor's idea, but I love to do my fic inspired on hers... I hope you like it...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT WAS AFTER JONATHAN'S DEATH AND BEFORE THE FIRST MIONEL KISS...

Martha went to the LuthorCorp to visit Lionel, because they hadn't seen each other for almost a week.
L: Martha! What are you doing here?
M: Can't I come to visit a friend?
L: Of course you can... it's a pleasure to have you here...
M: You haven't visit me for days... I was starting to think that something had happened to you...
L: And this is the reason why you have came?
M: It is... and also because I was missing your company... (she smiled)
L: I have some work now, but we can lunch toghether if you want...
M: That would be nice, I will wait you here...
L: No, please, come with me, you will like to see the laborathories...
. . .
Lionel show Martha the Luthor's Labs, and Martha could also saw the work that Lionel had there... it was really interesting...
M: What's that?
Asked Martha when they were in front of a big piece of criptonite studied by four or five cientifics.
L: We are studing how we can use the criptonite energy to improve the agriculture...
M: And can't it be dangerous...
L: It is, but we are being very carfully...
But suddenly that meteor start to bright very hard and after a while it exploded. Lionel quickly tried to protect Martha. He just thought that he didn't want nothing to happen her; and she just thought that she didn't want nothing to happen him.
Lionel was over Martha to stop the explosion, because he had the conection with Jor-El, and Jor-El didn't let him to be hurt (he needed his body). Martha was really scared, but at the same time she felt save protected by Lionel.
When the energy wave that the criptonite let go finished, they wake up from the floor. It was dark and they couldn't see anything, but Martha wore a skirt that they... so she didn't understant why she felt to were trousers. At the other way, Lionel felt her legs a little cold.
When the light came back... Martha and Lionel couldn't belive what they are seeing... Martha had her body in front of her, and Lionel had his in front of him...
m: What's that?
l: Martha?
. . .
Lionel was in Martha's body, and Martha was in Lionel's body. They went to Lionel's office without speak with anybody.
m: What have happened to us, Lionel?! What's that?! (she was upset, but she was speaking from Lionel's body and with his voice)
l: I really don't know... the exploision may affected us in some way... I don't know...
m: Oh my god! Lionel Luthor I want my body right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l: But I...
In that moment, Lionel's secretary came in...
The secretary: Excuse me, Mr. Luthor, but it's about the explosion...
She was watching at Martha, who seemed to be Lionel, and Martha, didn't know what she had to say... But was Lionel who answered, from Martha's body...
m: I can't... (and when he saw his secretary's face, he re-strated) Lionel can't attend to that, now, he's so tired... and he need to rest at home...
And while he was finishing he took Martha and her bag and push her to the door.
. . .
They went by Martha's car (because Lionel didn't want his driver to suspect anything) to the Kent's. In the travel...
m: Great! How do you want me to explaing that to Clark?
l: That's not our worst problem in this moment.
m: Isn't it? Ok. So you will say to my super-power son that the man he hate the most had her mother's breast!
l: We couldn't stay in my office... they will come and make questions...
m: ok, ok... you're right... but Clark will get angry... so prepeare your self to that...
. . .
When they arrived to the farm Clark was there, and like always he kiss and hug her mum when she arrived, but this time...
C: Mum... is anything wrong? I feel you different...
m: I'm here sweeter, not there... (she said smiling from Lionel's body)
C: Mum?!
m: There was a little problem in the Luthor's... let's go inside and WE will explain all to you... (she tried to smile all the time... Lionel didn't say nothing)
. . .
Clark and Martha were sitting on the sofa, while Lionel staid behind them...
C: so... she is Lionel and you are my mum...
m: right.
C: and do you know how to get it back? (he asked that to Lionel)
l: Well, not really...
C: Great! so now my mum is Lionel Luthor... fine! (he was being sarcastic)
m: son, please, do not get angry with us...
C: I'm not angry with you, just with he... or she... ah! with Lionel!
m: I know... I'm, too... but it's not his fault... I'm sure he didn't want that to pass... because instead that I'm sure that he doesn't matter to be in my body... I'm also sure that he doesn't want me to have what I'm having now between my legs... Shocked Rolling Eyes

TO BE CONTINUED... Smile
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 pm

So funny!!! Please the next part!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In her/his body - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:18 am

l: Of course I didn't want that to pass! And I will do all what I can to solucionate this!
m: Great! So start stoping watching with these eyes MY body, please...
l: I'm not...!
C: Oh.. you was... I saw it!
l: Oh my god! Fine... I will ring you when I found the solution... (he was leaving)
C: Hey! where are you going?!
l: At home, to call to the lab. and speak with my employers... they will find the solution...
C: Wait! You are not going anywhere with my mum's body...
l: What do you mean?
C: I mean that I will find the solution and you BOTH (and he looked at Lionel and MArtha, too) will stay here. The best is that anybody find out this...
m: You want us to stay closed here?
C: I do, mum... and you don't want to go out with a beard and something failing between your legs, do you?
m: I don't (she said that looking at the floor)
l: but I...
C: Oh no! I'm sure that you, who are always saying how you love my mum, don't want anybody to see her body moving as bad as you move it...(Martha laught)
. . .
Clark had gone and the two exchanged bodies stayed at the Kent's...
Lionel started to laught...
m: What's so funny?
l: That.
m: That, what?
l: I have always wished to be the most close to you as it's possible... but I never imagined that I could be as close to you than that... (Martha started to laught, too)
m: Oh god! you're right...
l: Am I?
m: Yeah... because when the meteor exploded I wished to be sure that nothing would happened to you...
l: Wait! do you mean that you were thinking on me when the criptonite energy went out?
m: I do. Why?
l: 'cause I was thinking on you, too... so maybe that was what happened... both were thinking more in the other than in ourselves, so when the energy came to our bodies, our souls could go where they really wanted to be... in the other one heart.
. . .
They rang Clark to tell him what they discovered. Later...
m: Are you hungry, honey?
l: I am.
They went to the kitchen, and there they prepeare the lunch, and they played with the food... it was so funny for them... but not as funny for Clark when he arrived.
C: What are you doing?
m: Hi son! We were just... cooking.
C: That's cooking?!
l: Sorry Clark. Don't get angry with your mum, it was my fault...
C: Of course it was...
m: So... have you discovered anything?
C: I haven't. Nobody know about the cryptonite so much to explain that...
m: and what we will do?
C: I don't know, mum...
. . .
At the evening, Clark had gone again and Martha and Lionel were alone in the livingroom.
m: Lionel, I have been thinking... when the explode passed, you quickly try to protect me... thanks.
l: I wouldn't be able to live if something happens to you.
m: When you were thinking on me... what do you thought?
l: I thought "It doesn't matter if I die, but she must continue living..." (martha was almost crying)
They were sitting on the floor, very close...
m: Are you thinking on me now?
l: I am.
m: And what are you thinking on?
l: I'm thinking about what your lips flavour is...
m: Really? (they were really close)
l: let me taste them...
He was almost kissing her when...
m: No, please... not now...
l: what's the matter?
m: what's the matter... oh my god, Lionel! We would be kissing our bodies...
. . .
It was time to go to bed and Clark hadn't arrived yet.
m: Right, I've taken a Clark's pijama for me, and this is for you... (and she gave Lionel a pretty white nightie...)
l: Are you sure you want me to put that on?
m: I am. Because it's the less sexy one that I have.
l: Really?
m: Of course not! But it's the one that is clean.
. . .
m: Right, you will do that like when we went to the toilet, ok? You will close your eyes, and I will dress you, fine?
l: fine!
. . .
When both exchanged bodies wore their pijamas... they were in front a mirror...
l: You look so pretty...
m: Thanks, but it's your body... (she laught)
l: I mean YOUR body, the one that I have... you look pretty wearing anything...
m: Thank you.
Somebody knocked the door. It was Clark.
C: right. I have been thinking and I found a solution...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:26 pm

xD I love this part :
m: I am. Because it's the less sexy one that I have.
l: Really?
m: Of course not! But it's the one that is clean.

xD Please the next part, it's so hilarous!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty In her/his body - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:27 pm

l: Which is it?
C: I was thinking on it with Chloe and we remembered when you exchange your body with mine... (at that moment he looked at his mum trying to show her that Lionel have always been a bad man, and he still being now) Chole thinks that maybe we can solution this with the same stone...
m: Are you sure, son?
C: Not at all, but we don't lost anything trying it...
l: But the stone is in the Fortress, now.
C: I will take it.
m: And what happened if the fortress is destroyed?
C: It doesn't matter now mum... the most important is to take you back to your body... I'm going now...
m: But...
Clark had already disappear...
. . .
Martha and Lionel were sitting on the bed.
l: He really love you...
m: He's a good boy... but since Jonathan dead he tries to protect me too much...
l: He just look after you...
m: I know, but... with Clark as close to me I can't live my live really like I wanted...
l: And how do you want to live it?
m: With you.
They hugged and they got sleep hugging each other.
. . .
Clark arrived in the morning, when Martha was doing the breakfast.
m: I'm here, honey...
Clark really wanted that to end, because he couldn't get use to listen Lionel's voice saying things like that.
C: Right. Here is it. (He left the stone on the table) You have to touch it at the same time, ok? And this comedy will finally end.
Martha and Lionel were each in one side of the table. They where looking each other.
l: It was a pleasure to be in your body, Martha...
m: I can't say the same, but it was funny to look you as a woman...
C: Can't you do it right now, please!
They stretched their arms and touched the stone... They both closed their eyes, like if it had to hurt them... But they didn't feel anything. They just open their eyes again to see that they had change their position. Martha was watching Lionel's body, and he was wathcing hers...
C: So, has it worked?
M: It has, son...
M: I am.
C: Oh mum, it's glad to listen you in your voice again...
L: Well... I must leave, I'm sure that I have a lot of work in the office...
M: Wait Lionel, let me see you to the door...
When they were outside Martha closed the door and took Lionel's hand. She didn't say anything, she just approached to him and kissed his lips...
M: so... what does my lips taste of? (she smiled, he too)
L: They're so sweet... but I maybe need to taste them twice...
They kissed again, this time it was longer, sweeter and lovelier... I love you

I hope you have enjoyed this fic... Thanks for read it!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:56 pm

really fun! and lovely! That was a very good fic!
About mine, I haven't Idea for writing, sorry, but I need your help, you're cruel help XD
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mionel.is.love Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 pm

that story was very amusing! Laughing
i loved how they had to dress eachother for bed.
Very Happy
mionel.is.love
mionel.is.love
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty A diferent end for RECKONING

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Like may days, this is not the fic I wanted to post you firstly, but I'm a little sad these days because a girl know lost her mother two days ago... and I suppose that it's because I'm thinking too much in death these days that I imagined this diferent end for the saddest Smallville episode... I hope you like it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It starts when the funeral was ending...
Martha was in fornt the tomb, very sad, trying to not cry...
Clark had gone with Lana, his mother had asked him to let her alone... Lionel was there, watching at Martha, waiting for offer her his condolences... he didn't want to let her alone at those moments...
But Martha finally couldn't take it any more and shouted, and cryed, and let her body fall down on her knees... the snow was really cold, but she didn't feel this... She put her hands on the snow... she was crying hardly...
M: WHY!? (she shouted... then she whispered) Why have you leave us, Jonathan? Why haven't you stay with me? I can't do that alone... I NEED YOU WITH ME!!!
She was getting nervous... she took some snow with her ands and throw it agains the tomb...
Lionel was wathing that... He went towards Martha and put his hand on her shoulder...
L: You're not alone...
Martha turned round...
M: Lionel?
She tried to dry her tears... Lionel helped her to stood up...
M: Wha... What are you doing here?
L: I couldn't leave you alone... I was just making myself sure that nothing happened to you...
M: You needn't to do that...
She seemed to be cold, so Lionel took out his jacket and put it on Martha's shoulders...
. . .
When they arrived to the street...
M: I need to call a taxi... thanks for the jacket...
But Lionel didn't let her to take it back to him...
L: Let me take you home... (he said, while he opened the limousine door to let her go inside)
. . .
In the car, going to the farm...
Martha started to cry again...
When she found out that Lionel was watching her, she apologized...
M: Sorry...
L: You haven't to apologize for this... is natural to cry...
She cryed more... Lionel hugged her and then she let her head fall to his legs... Martha had her head on Lionel's lap, and he was holding her hand...
M: I never wanted to belive that I would lost Jonathan so early... when his heart's problems started I started to be sceared... and when he went into the coma I though that I would die with him... but then he recovered, and I tried to forget all those moments when I almost lose him... it was hard to arrive home and think that something had happened to him just because he weren't there... I thought that I would become mad..... and now... now it's over... he had finally gone, and I still here, alone... without him...
L: You aren't alone... I'm with you... and I will be if you let me...
There was a long silence...
M: Why are you that?
L: Because when I lost Lilian I was alone... and I know how hard can be to sleep in an empty bed, to answer a call which is not from her, to see her eyes in our son's ones... I don't want you to put up with this alone... I want to be with you... I want to help you...
Martha didn't say anything else...
. . .
When they arrived to the farm Lionel saw her to the door...
L: At any hour... for any problem you have... please, call me...
Martha was looking for the key on her bag. When found it, she looked to Lionel's eyes...
M: Thank you for all. (then she smiled and say) You really are a good friend, Lionel.
She went inside and Lionel staid in front of the opened door... Then Martha appeared again...
M: Don't you want to come in for a tea?
L: It would be so nice.
He went in.
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
At night, Clark went to Martha's room. He couldn't sleep and she wanted to make sure if she could or not.
M: It's hard to lie here without your dad. Would you like to stay with me this night, son?
So Clark lied next to his mother, hugging her.
M: Clark, Lionel was here this afternoon...
C: What did he want? (he asked waiting bad news)
M: He was really nice with me... he just want a friendship...
C: Haven't he hurted you enough?
M: I know he haven't been really kind this years, but... today he seemed to be another man...
C: What do you mean?
M: I think I will give him a second chance...
C: Are you sure of that?
M: Not really, but I need somebody to help me to face this... and I can't ask this to you...
C: Why not?
M: Because you loved Jonathan as much as me... (she started to cry) and it will be as hurt for you than for me...
C: Ok, mum, it's fine... but do not approch him too much, please... I don't want him to hurt you again...
M: I will not, you'll see...
C: Goodnight, mum...
M: Goodnight, honey...

Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Genevieve - 1

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Right... to read this fic you first have to remember Genevieve Teague, Jason's mother on season four. There she was murdered... but I want you to imagine that she wasnt... and who also still alive in this fic is Jason, who kidnapped Martha and Jonathan when the second meteor's shower... and now... knowing that... I just hope you to enjoy the fic...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((It was after Jonathan's death, of course; after Martha and Lionel have find out that they were in love, after their first kiss, but before tell everybody their relationship... .. .))
Genevieve Teague was sure that the magic stones she had looked for still in Smallville. And she was also sure that Lionel Luthor had them somewhere. So she decided to come back, now that her son had recovered from the meteor's shower hurts, to take them. But what she didn't imagined was that all what she was as sure about, wasn't true...
. . . . .
Lionel was in his office when he had an unspected visit...
G: Goodmorning, Lionel. (said the woman being really "sexy")
L: Genevieve Teague, hadn't you disappeared?
G: Is that what everybody thought happened to me?
L: What have I to thanks you visit to?
G: Can't I visit an old friend?
L: We both know each other, Genevieve... what do you want?
G: Fine... Do you remember those stones that I was looking for?
L: I do.
G: Well... I still looking for them.
L: In that way... you should stop with this.
G: Why?
L: Because the stones aren't already here.
G: Where are they?
L: You will not find them anywhere, Genevieve... Belive me, let it go.
G: I CAN'T LET IT GO, LIONEL!!! THOSE STONES WILL GIVE ME THE POWER TO CONTROL THE WORLD... and I know you have them...
L: I haven't... Now... go out from my office...
G: You will say me where the stones are...
L: You need help... Goodbye, Gevevieve...
. . .
M: So... Do you mean that she still looking for the stones? (asked Martha after Lionel told that to her while they were having lunch in Metropolis)
L: That's not what I mean... that's what she said me.
M: But she's able to do anything for them... her son almost kill Jonathan and me while the second meteor rain...
L: I know... But we haven't to worry... the stones aren't here, now...
M: But she think they are!
. . .
The next morning, while Lionel was going to the office two cars were following his limousine. They made the limousine stop... three guys went to it, opened the door and found Lionel with a gun in his hand. He shoot to one of them... But another came from the other door and hit him... Lionel felt asleep.
. . .
Lionel woke up on a dark room. He wasn't tied, but he hadn't his gun. He went to the door... it was closed. There were not windows. The walls, the floor and the ceiling were of metal. There where two camaras in the corners.
Suddenly, the door was opened. Lionel went back. The ligh go in the room. There were two guys, they were carriing somebody who day throw on the room's floor while they said "Here's your company!" And they left, laughing.
It was a red-hair woman, Lionel alredy knew who she was...
L: Martha!
He went next to her to make him sure that she was fine. She seemed to be just asleep, but she had blood on her lips.
He took her to a corner. He put her head on his legs, he covered her with his suit's jacket, and he wait her to wake up.
. . .
Martha opened her eyes.
M: What?
L: goodmorning, dear... (he said trying to make the situation a bit funny)
M: Lionel? Where are we?
L: I don't know, somebody kidnappes me on the road... I'm sure that Genevieve is behind all that... And you? Are you ok?
M: I'm fine... they were waiting me at home, when I arrived to the farm I found the door opend, so I tried to go to the car again, but a man hit me... I tried to run away, but they took me...
L: I'm so sorry, durling... I promise you that all will run ok...
M: It's fine, don't worry. (she smiled)

TO BE CONTINUED...
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:04 pm

very attractive, I really want to read what will happen to Martha and LIonel!
MarthaLuthor
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Genevieve - 2

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Somebody opened the door again. It was Genevieve and some of her guys...
L: Let her go, please.
She didn't say anything.
M: Why are you doing this, Genevieve?
G: I want the stones...
L: We don't know where are they.
G: Of course you do. And that's the reason she's also here.
L: Do not touch her or. . !
G: Or what, Lionel? You both are mine at this moment. I just will give you one oportunity, tell me where are the stones and that will have been just a joke.
L: Let it go, Genevieve, the stones aren't here...
G: OH STOP THAT! I WILL LET NOTHING GO! I WANT MY STONES!! Guys!
And then two of the guys took Martha.
L: No! Where are you taking her?
G: Just to play a funny game (she smiled)
. . .
Martha tried to seem calm. They took her to another room. There there was Jason, Genevieve's son.
J: Hello, Mrs. Kent... Do you remember me?
. . .
Genevieve had left Lionel with two guys who were beating him up.
. . .
Jason show his hand to Martha.
J: Do you see this? I can't move it like I used to... and that's your fault... don't you remember, when you steap on it!
M: I'm sorry, Jason... (she was walking back, triing to keep away from him) but you wanted to kill us...
J: Yeah... but, then.. the meteors... they didn't kill me, but I was sure that they killed you two!
M: You can see they didn't.. can I come back with Lionel?
J: No. So.. where's Jonathan? (he seemed nice, saying this)
M: He dead some months ago.
J: Oh! Now I understand!
M: What?
J: Why you are with Lionel...
M: Why?
J: Well, you are not a young girl, and you are alone... you need money... and he needs company...
(Martha see the game, so she follow it)
M: Yeah, you're right.. now, can I go?
Martha was near the door and Jason pushed her away.
J: NO! You're not going anywhere..
He pushed her again, this time she fall down.
M: Ah! What do you want?
J: Ok. I'll tell you... at this moment, somebody is hitting your love man, and I would be hitting you.
He helped her to get up.
M: And why aren't you? (she asked nicy, knowing what will come later)
J: Because I haven't started yet. (He punched her, twice)
Martha hit against the wall and Jason took her from her neck. She was suffocating herself.
J: Don't you remember that to something? (he let her)
Martha was on the floor, breathing hard.
J: Are you ok, Mrs. Kent?
M: You're hitting a woman who can't defend herself, don't you feel yourself really coward?
He didn't answer, he just kicked her on the tummy.
The two guys went in again and were going to take her, when..
J: Wait, I was forgetting something...
Jason went back to Martha and stamped her hand. Martha shouted of pain.
J: No we are even...
. . .
When the guys left Martha in the room, she found Lionel liing on the floor unconcious. He didn't wear his shirt and his back was all blood. His face too.
She took out her blouse and cleaned Lionel's face and back. He had some cuts. She cryed.
M: Oh Lionel... I'm really sorry...
L: You needn't, dear...
She smiled, and kissed him... He touched her face, it was full of blood too, she had a big cut on her lips...
L: They hit you...
M: It's nothing. . . trust me, you're worst than me. . . (she smiled)
L: We have to think on a solution... we can't tell them where are the stones, so they will kill us if we don't do anything...
M: I know, and I have an idea. . .

TO BE CONTINUED. . .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saeshmea fic - Page 4 Empty Genevieve - 3

Post  Saeshmea Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Genevieve came back to the room with Jason, too. . .
G: Well lovers, now that you have tasted your luck, will you told me anything?
L: We do.
G: Really?
M: No Lionel, it doesn't matter if I die, but you can't tell it to her, she will hurt a lot of people if she has the stones...
J: Shout up!
G: So. . .
L: I have the stones in a secret room of the mansion. Only I can open it.
G: Great. So all of us will go there...
. . .
They arrived to the Luthor's. Martha had her hands tied up and Jason was looking after her. He had a gun. Lionel was with Genevieve and one armed man.
L: It's this room (said Lionel when they arrived to the basement door)
G: This is your save room door?
L: No, but behind it there's the save room door, and it's really little, so just three heads can go inside.
G: Ok. Jason, you'll stay here with her. and, Lionel, if you try anything, he will kill her.
L: I'm not trying anything.
G: Great. Let's go in.
Lionel opened the door and invite Genevieve to go in. the armed man went inside after he. The room was really dark. Lionel close the door and take the man's arm. Then, he shoot. Genevieve shouted.
. . .
J: What was that? (asked Jason outside)
M: Maybe something fall down.
J: It was a shoot.
M: Really?
The door was opened. It was Genevieve...
J: Mum!
And behind her, Lionel with the gun..
L: Do not do any step, Jason.
J: Let her or I will kill Mrs. Kent.
L: If you kill her, I kill mum.
J: Mum? What have I to do?
Lionel put his hand on her mouth to don't let her say nothing.
L: I will tell you what you have to do... You let her go, and I let you mum.
J: I'm not sure. . .
Genevieve bit Lionel's hand. He shouted, and she said. . .
G: Kill her!!!
Jason prepears the gun, pointed to Martha and... BANG! He felt down. Lionel had shoot him first.
G: Son!
Lionel let her and untied Martha. They hugged and kiss.
M: For a moment I thought that. . .
L: Me too. . . but all's over, now.
G: It isn't Lionel.
Genevieve had taken Jason's gun and was pointing them with it.
G: Who want to die first?
L: You.
G: What?
And Lionel shoot Genevieve.
. . .
. . . .
. . .
After rang and told all to the police, they were attended by a doctor. Lionel had important injuries on his back, and Martha had her hand broken. When Clark arrived she had to explain him why she had disappear all the day and why she wasn't wearing her blouse and was showing her bra to everybody.

THE END I love you

Neutral Ok... you can say the truth about this fic because I have just read all again and I really don't like it too much. . . I'm really sorry. . . I will try to do better on the next one!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next