- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) Empty MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 pm

I've waited the most I've been able to begin this fanfic... but I'm really not able to wait anymore!!!! This is the Mex-Mionel new idea I told you about... as you'll see it beggins after Lionel's death, but there'll be a lot of flashbacks... I hope you enjoy it and tat I'll be able to write it as amazing as I've imagined it until now... KISSES!!!

Marriage - 1

((Today))

“He’s ruined you, Mr. Luthor” said a man wearing a black suit.
“Really?!” yelled Lex sarcastically, throwing an empty bottle to the man.
“I was just making an observation… your father’s fortune was the double of what we imagined… your accounts doesn’t add up to the third of his… and is not necessary to mention that he owned a great part of the Luthor Corp’s shares…”
“I knew all this, Kevin… say me something I don’t, please…”
“Well… I’m afraid you ignore she’s given a million dollar to a homeless shelter…”
The man with black suit called Kevin had good reflexes to go off the point were the glass that Lex had on his hands crashed against the wall.
“This bloody whore… I need to find the way to keep my father’s fortune away of her hands…”
“You can’t do anything…”
“I’m a Luthor, Kevin… I still being enough rich to do whatever I want…”
“You’ve not been able to change your father’s will…”
“Well… that surprise was something I really didn’t expect…”

((Three days ago))

There was a large table in a room. Lex was sitting on the right of a big man with a long beard, Martha was on his left, with red and wet eyes, trying to not cry. Clark was there too, and also Lex’s lawyers.
“Mr. Huffman, why have we to lose time reading this… I’m the only family my father had… all the money’s for me…”
“Actually… no” said the big man, the notary “Your father disinherit you a long time ago, Lex… if there wasn’t any other relative all what he owned would pass to you instead of his will… but there is someone…”
“It’s impossible… any bastard that my father could have with any slut can’t take my fortune away!” yelled Lex punching the table “Who’s him? Who’s trying to still me?”
“Calm down, Mr. Luthor, please…” the notary continued “Lionel Luthor left on his will that all what he owned would pass to his wife’s hands…” while Martha began to cry Lex began to laugh.
“Is this a joke? My mother dead a long time ago, Mr. Huffman…”
“Well… this is what it’s said here… your father already told me you would get anger…” said the man not looking at Lex.
“Could we continue…? Who’s this new Mrs. Luthor, notary?”
“Oh, yeah… This is…” he stopped looking on his papers “Martha Kent, sorry, Martha Luthor since just a week ago”
“What the hell!” Lex stood up wildly and Clark step towards his mother as in sign of protection “My father dead a week ago!” exclaimed him.
“We married the day before…” said Martha sobbing while Clark rest a hand on her shoulder.
“Had you all this prepared, Mrs. Luthor? You wanted his money since the beginning, didn’t you? You’re a bloody whore!”
“Don’t talk like that to my mother!” yelled Clark stepping forwards.
“I’ve never wanted his money… It was you who killed him, Lex… just you!” there was rage on her tears that made Lex sit down again.
“He suicide!”
“You know that’s a damned lie!”
“Ok, ok…” tried to calm the notary “We’re not here to argue about Lionel Luthor’s death… we’re here to talk about his last will… and it was to give everything he owned to Mrs. Luthor… the only think he’d left to you, Lex, is the mansion… he said it was more yours than his, and that he didn’t supposed his wife would like to move there…”
“Is this everything? You’ve made me came here just to tell me that I still having my house but that this slut will receive the rest of my father’s fortune?”
“Yes… this is everything, Mr. Luthor…” after the last words of the notary Lex left the room with his lawyers being really upset.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 pm

I was right wondering about this fanfic... I was afraid it was never going to be posted... I'm glad to read it at last! YAY

It's so sad that Lionel is already dead but I know it will be a great fanfic and I've still a Luthor alive at least!

Pooooor Martha... right the day after they married... sigh...
Anyway Clark wasn't surprised so that mean he knew about the wedding...right?

And I can't wait to read MORE about all the money, love and sex matter! bounce

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) Empty Re: MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi girls!! I hope you’ve enjoyed the beginning… well… I already know Mony did… Wink I’ll keep updating this fic until I arrive to the point it is on my mind, so maybe a couple more part… .. . as I told, there are a lot of flashbacks, so I hope it’s understandable… if it’s not, tell me and I’ll try to improve it... .. . I love you KISSES!!!

Marriage - 2

(Today)

“Have your mother already decided what she’s going to do with the money?” asked Chloe as she and Clark went into the Talon.
“She doesn’t talk too much about it… she’s just bearing the death of Lionel… but I’m sure you’ve already listened about the million dollars she’s donated…” told Clark sitting down.
“Yeah… Lois wrote the article, fortunately… because everybody wanted to show the bad face of Senator Kent…”
“What do you mean?”
“Oh, come on, Clark! She married one of the richest men of the country in secret… and the day after the wedding he dies on a mysterious way…” the waitress came to them and asked what they were going to take… Clark asked for a coffee and Chloe for a juice and some muffins.
“Are you saying my mother killed Lionel?” asked Clark in a whisper.
“Of course I’m not, Clark! I know Mrs. Kent wasn’t able to kill anybody… but it’s a juicy story, don’t you think…?”
“It’s my mom”
“Alright… let it go… just answer something to me: when did she tell you she’d married him?”

(A week and four days ago, at night)

Clark had spent the day helping Chloe in an investigation… he wanted to rest a little, drink tea, watch TV… when he opened the door, the phone was ringing.
“Kent’s farm” he answered.
“Sweetheart, it’s mom” said Martha’s voice.
“Hi! How are you? I’ve missed you a lot… How about Lionel’s visit? He told me he was going to Washington for a few days…”
“I’m fine, I’ve missed you a lot, and… about Lionel…” there was a dreaming sight on her voice “… his visit has been wonderful, honey!”
“I’m not sure if I want to know what you mean…” said Clark giggling, knowing that since before Marta left to Washington there’d been something else on the supposed friendship.
“Clark… Lionel asked me to marry him!!” she yelled from the other side of the phone.
“What? And what have you said?” asked him impatiently, not angry, not really upset, but neither really happy about that news.
“I said yes…” she answered shyly as a teenager talking about her first date.
“That’s… that’s great… so… when’s the wedding?”
“Actually…” her voice paused a while “… it was this afternoon…” Clark could imagine his mother biting her lip being on her apartment hall, knowing she’d done something that wasn’t absolutely right… but neither wrong.
“You married Lionel!” exclaimed Clark in surprise and maybe a little upset, now.
“…I did…” there was a long silence “Are you angry?”
“No… I’m not… well… maybe a little…” he stopped and breathe “I would like to walk you to the altar…”
“I’m sorry, honey… I would love you to be there, too… but…”
“It’s fine… I’m happy for you…”
“I’m happy too!” he could feel her smile from the other side of the country.
“Does Lionel still there?”
“No… he’s just left… I wanted to call you before, but… we spent the rest of the afternoon together…”

When the next day he had to call his mother to tell what Lionel had did he knew he would destroy all her happiness on just a few words “Mom, Lionel’s dead”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

This fic is finally here!!
I love this.
Can't wait to see what happens next
KISSES!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:52 pm

This is pretty longer than the other two parts… well… finally we see Martha’s point of view... I hope you like it… KISSES!!

Marriage - 3

(Today)

Martha was alone in the farm, she hadn’t left it since the funeral… even it was Clark who took the money to the homeless shelter, asked by her. She couldn’t believe it was real… looking the diamond ring on her finger she still thinking Lionel was alive… they had married… he talked her about a lot of dreams for their future life together… but she hadn’t almost taste their married life and he’d already abandoned her… Why?! That was the question she couldn’t ask… she was sure that Lionel never wanted to kill himself… she was sure it was Lex who killed him, Lex or anyone obeying his orders… but Lionel… she could still remembering the happiness on his eyes when she accepted his proposal…

(A week and four days ago, in the morning)

Martha woke up with her head on Lionel’s chest… he was as strong… she was sure she’d dreamed about what they’d been doing the last couple days, during his visit, because she felt wet, and hot…
“Good morning” she said realizing his eyes were opened too.
“Morning” repeated him “Have you spent a good night?”
“Well… it’s almost midday, but yes, I did… I always do when you’re with me…” she kissed him deeply on his lips.
He moved her away sweetly to sit down on the bed, and she sat astride on him, with her arms on his shoulders and her mouth on his lips.
“What about the night I’m not?” he asked between her passionate kisses.
“I try to not miss you…” she answered removing the sheets and gazing his hard manhood.
“So… you miss me a lot…” he said with some mischievously tone on his voice as he held out his arm to take something from the jacket on the night table.
“I miss you too much” said her on a moan as she moved forwards enough to join her body with his. He groaned to.
“Martha…” he began.
“Why don’t we leave words for later, uh…? I’m too wet right now…” whispered her on his ear interrupting his speech.
“Wouldn’t you like to spend all the night with me?”
Suddenly she stopped her riding.
“All the nights… what do you mean?”
“Share the bed every night, find our looks when we wake up, get breakfast together, drive together to our jobs… share our lives forever…”
“Is this any kind of proposal, Lionel Luthor?” asked her playfully, kissing his lips sweetly and going back to her riding taking importance from the chat they were having.
“It is” right then he showed her what he’d taken from his jacket… it was a little jeweler’s box that he opened…
“Oh my god!” that was mixed with big groan after Lionel came into her.
“Will you marry me, Martha?” he asked exhausted because of the situation and the finished work of his manhood, which still into her body.
“I-I…” her voice trembled, but not because she didn’t know what she’d to say “I… I will”
“Oh, really!?” he couldn’t believe it.
“Yeah, I will… I want to become your wife, Lionel… I want to share the rest of my life with you…” they kissed and hugged each other while Lionel put the ring on her finger and his cock get ready for another ride.

(Today)

Martha was cleaning the breakfast dishes from the table… Clark had missed some pancakes on his plate…

(A week and four days ago, at midday)

Exhausted, tired, but happy, both of them went to the kitchen to have something to eat after had dressed themselves.
“When are we going to marry?” asked Martha while she made some pancakes.
“Whenever you want…” he said holding her waist and kissing her neck.
“Stop it or will have to go back to the bed” advised moving him apart.
“We don’t need any bed…”
“I should tell Clark…” said her ignoring his comment.
“I haven’t told Lex”
“We should have to organize something…”
“I can do it in a few calls…”
“Do you want to get married today?!” yelled her sarcastically.
“I do”
“What?”
“Well… why not… everybody does the same… the boy ask the girl to marry, the girl say yes, both tell everybody, everybody wants to come to the wedding, so the boy and the girl have to organize a wedding for a lot of people, so they have to wait a year to marry… I want to marry you, Martha… nothing else… not a party, not guests… just become your husband, and you to become my wife…” he was gazing her eyes, they shined of happiness…
“Take your jacket” she said.
“Are we going anywhere?” he asked.
“There’s a church at the end of the street…”

(Today)

“Mom? Are you at home?” Martha heard her son’s voice coming from the front door.
“I’m in the kitchen, honey…” said her with a low voice.
Clark came in carrying some white tulips on his hands.
“I took them from the garden… I thought you would like to put them on the table for lunch…” he said.
“They’re sweet” she took the flowers and put them on some water.

(A week and four days ago, at the afternoon)

“The priest said we’d to be there in a half an hour, Lionel… it’s impossible we find a dress on this time…” said Martha while they walked to the church a couple hours after they begged the priest to let them marry that same day.
“You’re right… we can’t find the right dress… but what about the right flowers?” asked him. Martha followed his look, he was gazing some tulips on a flower shop.
“White tulips” she whispered…
“Yeah… your flowers and the color we were looking for…”

A half an hour later Martha was crossing the church with a white tulips bouquet on her hands but wearing an orange dress and Lionel was waiting her on the altar wearing the same suit he wore the day before. A few minutes later they were married and happier than ever.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

A really hot wedding proposal! Razz
Talking about sex machine...lol... She woke up already wet and hot... Razz cyclops
It was really funny and passionate that they married so quickly, talking a lot about the hot and love vibes between this 2!
BUT... what about MEX? What has Lex precisely in mind now? Cool
Is it already over the love and sex matter? Will we get more surprises about these 2 factors? Wink
KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Marriage - 4

(Today)

“What if I order to kill her?” asked Lex to his consultant.
“Instead killing is a crime, and killing a senator of the United States it’s a worst crime… it wouldn’t take your fortune back… I’m sure Mrs. Kent, sorry… Mrs. Luthor, is clever enough to have written a wonderful will giving all what she owned to charity and her son”
“Kevin… you aren’t a good help, did you know it?” said Lex angrily.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Luthor”
“I need my father’s money, Kevin… without it I’m just a rich man… with it I’ll become the richest man of the state… I want his fortune because it’s mine…” Lex was walking around his office, thinking.
“You could try to be kind with her, and when she dies she would add you on her will…”
“Then she’ll have already donated most of the money to charities, Kevin… no… I need something faster…” he rest a while in silence “I could change my father’s will…”
“You would have done it before the notary read it… but, anyway, it would have been impossible because Mr. Huffman isn’t the kind of man who accept suborns…”
“You’re right… we need to think something better… a great fortune deserves a great plan…”

“The lunch was delicious, mom” said Clark when they finished the meal.
“Thanks, honey… the tulips are beautiful, too…” said her caressing the flowers on the table, sadly.
“What’s the matter?”
“I wear tulips on the wedding…”
“Oh, mom… why didn’t you tell me…?”
“’Cause they’re really pretty… and you’ve been sweet taking them…” she caressed now her son’s cheek and bit her lip to stop her tears.
“He didn’t suicide, mom…”
“I know… but…” tears began to fill her eyes “…He said he would buy a big house in Washington… that he would move the Luthor Corp’ there to be near me… he said you would able to come with us if you wish… that we would travel on every holidays… oh my god…” she dried her tears, but she continued crying. Clark hold her hands “Clark… he, he wrote that will weeks before ask it to me… he wrote I would be his wife before know if I would accept his proposal…” she was smiling as her tears felled down her lips.
“…because he loved you, mom… Lionel Luthor knew the real love on you… you changed him…”
“No, I didn’t… he changed for me…”
“Come here…” Clark embraced his mother and dried her tears “Listen, mom… I understand you’re really sad for what’s happened… I know it’s been a shock for you… but, I’ve given you enough time, mom… Lionel wouldn’t like to see you here like this… look at you… you haven’t left the farm since the funeral, the more far you’ve gone is to the barn… mom, you need to clean yourself, to dress up, to… you need to live”
“I can’t” she whispered.
“Why?”
“I just can’t, Clark… I already did it once… and it was hard enough to do it again…”
“I know it was hard to bear dad’s death… but you can’t abandon yourself because you give up… I’m not going to let you do this…”
“Haven’t you to meet Chloe, today, Clark?”
“I have…” he understood his mother really didn’t want to listen to him right then, but… he had to say that “Mom… You’re rich now… go on shopping… spend the money… give how much you wish to the charities… if Lionel gave it to you was because he knew you would find the best way to spend it… don’t stay here as if you’d dead too…” he stood up and walked to the hall, but on the frame door he stopped “…please”

If she had to give a reason to why she’d taken a shower, brushed her hair and get dressed with her black dress she would have said that her son had asked her, that she’d asked her please to do it… but deeply inside of herself, she knew she was doing it because Clark words were right… Lionel never did anything for any reason… she’d to find the better way to use all what she’d inherit.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm glad Martha is starting to react...it's always hard...
I loved Clark/Martha's interaction and the fact that Lionel wrote his will before to propose already knowing somehow her answer... I love you
Think, Lex, think... you're THE evil genius, come on! Twisted Evil
Ops...sorry, I shouldn't roof for the villain, but... Rolling Eyes
UPDATE SOON!
KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Something says me that you're going to kill me after this part... ((Thanks for you comments!!! They inspire me!)) KISSES!!! I love you

Marriage - 5

It was a little cold outside, but she didn’t matter… she’d spent too much time in the house… she’d to bear it, again, the death of someone she loved, and come back to her work, to Washington… she didn’t want to do it soon… but she had to do it, she’d responsibilities she couldn’t let go…
She took the mail… publicity, bills… nothing really interesting… she came back to the house when she listened to a car coming, she turned round, it parked next to hers and three men dressed in black went out of it. They all wore sunglasses, and she could see their guns from where she was.
“Can I help you?” asked her.
“Mr. Luthor wants to see you” said one.
“Lex?” asked her as the mail felt from her hands.
“Yeah. Could you come with us, ma’am, please?”
“Eh… no” she began to step back, looking for the door with her hands as the men walked to her “I wouldn’t like to seem rude but… I have a lot of work at the farm right now…” she smiled, and quickly went in and closed the door. She didn’t know what was Lex pretending, but it couldn’t be anything good.
She blocked the door from inside, but she listened them coming from the back one, so she run upstairs and went into the room.
“This is useless, Mrs. Kent” said the first who talked.
“We’ve orders to take you to the Luthor mansion, Senator” told another voice.
“Say Lex that for whatever he wants to discuss with me he can come here… alone” said her realizing that she wouldn’t be able to solve that on her own… so after blocked the door with a chair, she looked for her mobile phone on her night table.
“You’ll be able to tell him on your own if you come with us, Mrs.”
“No!” said her… dialing Clark’s number, but before she could call him one of them came from the window, and then the other two were able to open the door. Martha frightened… what the hell wanted Lex? She sight “Ok… I’ll come with you…”
She didn’t let them to grasp her, so when they reached the hall she took her car keys and run away… suddenly one of them shoot one of the wheels. She yelled.
“Alright, alright…” she left the keys fell on the floor.
“Not more games?” asked one of the three guys. Martha shook her head with true fear on her eyes and they left on their car.
During the journey Martha thought that Lex maybe had planned to kill her, but they could have killed her on the farm, so she let that idea go… she really didn’t know what he’d planned, and that really scared her.

“Good afternoon, mum” said Lex giggling.
“What do you want from me, Lex?” asked Martha when the three guys took her into the mansion’s library, where Lex was with two other men wearing suits.
“Just your signature…”
“What?”
“Let me tell you… take a sit” Martha didn’t want to sit down, but the men behind her pushed her down “My dad left you the fortune I’ve been waiting to inherit for years… so I want it back… the shame is that I can’t just kill you, and I neither can ask you to give it to me, because the notary would find something weird on that…”
“Really?” said Martha sarcastically, but Lex ignored that.
“…so my consultant and me” he pointed one of the two men that were with him in the library “…have been talking, and we’ve arrived to the conclusion the best way is to marry you…”
“What?!” she yelled harder but laughing.
“… yeah… the man who marries you will have all the rights to manage your money… so, I just need your signature and you’ll be Mrs. Luthor, again”
“You’re mad, Lex…” she stood up, and stepped to the door, but the guys who’d taken her from the farm took her back to the chair.
“I’m not joking, Martha… The papers on the table will do us husband and wife, sign them, please…”
“NO!” she giggled, but something was saying her that he was absolutely sure of what he was doing.
“We can obligate her, Mr. Luthor…” said one of the guys showing his gun.
“Don’t be silly… I’ve already said her that if I kill her I’ll lose the money… she can’t die, yet…” he turned back to Martha “Alright… came with me, please…”
With the three armed guys following them, Lex took Martha to the basement of the mansion, to his personal little museum about Clark Kent.
“What the hell is this?” she asked upset.
“This is all the things I know about your ‘special’ son… if you sign the papers I’ll close the door again; if you say no again I’ll sent all these to the authorities… I’m sure the FBI or the CIA will know what to do with someone ‘like him’”

There were no more words.
Martha had seen what was there… The car accident, the several times Clark’s been involve with meteor freaks, the signs burned on the farm, the caves, the strange things he’s been able to do, there was also a meteor and some kryptonite… Martha was sure Lex didn’t know what all that exactly was, but if the government began to investigate her son things would become really complicated…
Lex opened the library’s door to let her go in.
Martha stepped slowly.
The lawyer in there gave her the pen.
Her hand didn’t tremble…
Her heart beat fast…
“I’m sorry” she whispered closing her eyes and thinking on Clark, Lionel, Jonathan…
She felt as if she was betraying a lot of people…
… Betraying her own self…
She signed the papers with some ink and a tear.

“What comes now, Lex?” she asked drying her eyes and turning round to face a mischievously smile.
“Now… the wedding night…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 am

Alright, he forced her to reach his mansion, he forced her to marry him, he's forcing her to have a honeymoon...
There's nothing wrong about that, right? Razz LOL

The Clark museum card was really brilliant...yeah, good move, Lex!

I'm afraid he will try now to make things more believable... or maybe he'll try to kill her soon, I don't know, but I can't wait to know.

KISSES!

ps: personally I won't kill u after this part! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Marriage - 6

(Three weeks after the Mex wedding)

Clark entered into the Talon looking for Chloe, and found Lois. He tried to leave, but she saw him too.
“Hey! Smallville!! Don’t run away, again!!!”
“What’s up, Lois?” he asked on a sight. But he already knew what she wanted.
“Clark, I’ve been calling you at the farm and you haven’t answered me…” said her following him across the café.
“Haven’t you think that maybe I didn’t want to speak with you…?” he sat down on a chair and looked to the door hoping Chloe would come soon.
“Listen… I’m really upset with you…”
“…’cause I haven’t answered your calls?”
“No… because you lied me!” she shouted… and all the customers turned to gaze them.
“Really?”
“Yeah! You told me your mother was on holidays to rest… that you didn’t know exactly where she’d gone because she didn’t tell you… but that’s not true… she’s here… she’s on Smallville… some people had seen her on the hospital…”
“In the hospital?!” exclaimed Clark on surprise.
“Stop playing with me… I want the true!! My boss’ going to kill me… I wrote about Senator Kent on a trip… and now he’ll see it wasn’t true…”
“I have to leave, Lois…” said Clark standing up.
“What… where? Hey!!” but Clark had already reached the door and when she tried to follow him, he’d already disappeared.

(Three weeks ago)

Clark came back to the house late on the evening, with Chloe. The front door wasn’t closed and the mail was on the porch’s floor.
“Mom?” asked Clark from the hall hoping to listen to an answer that didn’t come.
“Look there!” Chloe pointed Martha’s car… one of the wheels had been shot.
“Mom!?” asked Clark louder.
“What has happened?”
“I don’t know…” said Clark after came back from upstairs “…but she’s nowhere…”
“Do you think someone has kidnapped her?”
“…and I already know who…”

A while later Clark was knocking the Luthor mansion’s door wildly.
“Lex!” he exclaimed “Lex!” a servant opened him the door and he looked for Lex on his own. He found him on the dinning room… with Martha, having dinner.
“Mom!” he exclaimed on release “Let’s go back to home…” he said stepping to her, but she stayed on her chair, with her look low and without say anything “Mom?”
“Clark, this isn’t the right way to come into a house…” said Lex.
“What have you done to her, Lex? Why is my mother here?” asked him.
“She’s having dinner with me…” said Lex calmly.
“I can see it, Lex… what I mean is why you take her from the farm…”
“I didn’t take her… she came by herself, didn’t you, honey?” Martha nodded, her eyes shinning under the lights “…and she’s going to stay… right?” she nodded again and gazed Clark for a while.
“What the hell are you talking about?” asked Clark getting more upset “Come one, mom… let’s go back to home…” he hold her hand, but she moved it apart “Mom?”
“I’m fine, honey…” said her sweetly but nearly whispering.
“You’re not!”
“Clark, you can join us, if you wish; or you can leave… but, please… stop shouting” said Lex kindly.
“I’ll shout all what I want, ok? Now… tell me why she has to stay here…!”
“…because she’s my wife…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 pm

I loved this

And how you're making it like for example, three weeks ago etc. Love it! Smile

I could just imagine Clark's reaction when Lex announced that Martha was his wife.

UPDATE SOON!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm

She's in the hospital?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!
TELL IT TO ME, just LIKE NOW!
I NEED TO KNOW!!!

I liked the part of the dinner... I can image Clark's shocked face!
O M G!!! BUT he knows the wedding is fake, that she has been forced, so...what going to happen now?!

You can call me mad, but I don't dislike Mex...
I think I'll write a fanfic about them soon or later... Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm

IrisMn wrote:She's in the hospital?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!
TELL IT TO ME, just LIKE NOW!
I NEED TO KNOW!!!
*slaps forehead* Oh, that's right....god I'm stupid Razz
Um....yeah, I'd like to know too
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi girls!!! I'm really happy you're enjoying this fic... I hope you still loving it after this part... it's a little longer, and there are a lot of things... it's also a little cruel, so... well... I'll not say anything else... I hope you enjoy it!!! KISSES!!!!

Marriage – 7

Lois came back into the café when a voice shouted her name.
“Hey! Lois!” it was her cousin.
“Hi Chloe”
“What are you doing outside?”
“Well… our dear Clark disappeared again…”
“What happened?” asked Chloe worried.
“He lied me! I wrote that article about Senator Kent resting somewhere after Mr. Luthor’s death and I’ve found out that she’s been here on Smallville!”
“Have you seen her?!”
“No… but my contacts told that she’s been in the hospital today… She never left… Hey!! Are you listening to me?”

(Three weeks ago)

She had the phone on her hands since Clark had left… she wanted to call the police, but… she knew she should wait Clark… but she was being really late… she was dialing the number when she felt some wind… in a sudden Clark appeared behind her.
“Where have you been? Isn’t your coming with you? What…?” but she stop her next question releasing that Clark was nearly crying “Hey… what’s up?”
“I went to the Luthor mansion… I thought this can just have been done by Lex…” said Clark sitting on the couch.
“Weren’t you right?”
“Actually I was… my mother was there…”
“What happened, so?” she was really intrigued on the story.
“He’s obligated her to marry him…”
“What¿?!” she exclaimed on more than surprise “How?”
“With me…” blamed Clark himself “He’s threatened her with show his ‘Clark Kent’s museum’ to the highest authorities… my mother scared and signed the papers…”
“This is not your fault, Clark… we’ll solution this as we always do…”
“How, Chloe? My mother’s right… we don’t know what Lex exactly knows… I neither know what he wants from her… if it was just the money he would have let her come back home with me… but he’s making her stay there…” Chloe’s broke down seeing her friend as worried and crying for his mother.

(Back to… where we were)

“Chloe, are you listening to me?” repeated Lois upset.
“I-I am… what were you saying?”

When they came back, Martha tried to not find Lex as she went to her room and sat on her bed. She needed a long rest… she began to cry on the pillow… she missed Lionel… she missed him a lot… suddenly she heard some voices downstairs, she went to the corridor to listen to them… it was Clark… he’d come to see her…

(A few hours ago)

After have dressed Martha went downstairs looking for Lex, as always, he was on the library. She knocked the door and went in carefully.
“Good morning” said Lex standing up.
“Good morning” she said “Aren’t you coming for breakfast?” asked her not looking at him.
“I will… later” he said walking towards her, who hadn’t move from the door.
“I have a visit with the doctor today”
“I know” said him resting a hand on her waist, walking round her, staying on her back and kissing sweetly her neck. She got nervous.
“I need someone to drive me there…” whispered her while his hands rolled up her shirt caressing her skin, sliding them up to her breasts.
“I’ll go with you” whispered him on her ear and licking it after.
“That’s not necessary”
“Don’t you want me to come with you?” suddenly he stopped his sweet caresses and walked in front of her staring her eyes.
“It will be embarrassing…” she blushed “It’s with my gynecologist… you needn’t…”
“Ok… I understand… I neither want to listen how he tells you that you’re menopausal…” he smiled looking how she upset with his words “My driver will take you there” said him, and right when she stepped back to leave he stopped her grabbing the fabric of her clothes and pulled her towards him to leave a deep kiss on her lips.
Back on the corridor Martha pulled down her shirt and cleaned her mouth with her hand feeling sick. Then she went to have breakfast before leave.

(A few hours later)

Martha went downstairs.
“What’s going on here?” asked her looking at Lex and Clark on the hall.
“Go back to your room!” ordered Lex.
“Don’t talk my mother like that!” exclaimed Clark and then gazed Martha “Mom, are you ok? Lois said me you were on the hospital…”
“I told you she was ok” said Lex.
“I’m fine, sweetheart… I’ve been on the hospital today, but just for a visit, nothing else… I’m fine…”
Clark sight and notice true on her eyes.
“Come back with me… please” begged Clark holding her hand.
“I can’t, honey… not until…”
“Not until I say she does… so… Bye, son” interrupted Lex smiling and pushing Clark to the door.
“Fuck you, Lex”
“I love you too”
After Clark had left Martha came back to her room and Lex followed her.
“What are you doing here, Lex?”
“I’ve finished some work, so… I thought we could have some fun…” he closed the door behind him.
“Get out of here” said her seriously.
“Come on… it’s been too long since the last time…”
“I play your stupid marriage game all the day, Lex… don’t you have enough…?”
“I say when enough for me is…” he pushed her on the bed and let his trousers fall on the floor.

(Three weeks ago, at night, on that same room)

“Admit it, Lex, what you really want from me is your damn sweet vengeance against your father…” said Martha.
“Shut up” whispered Lex.
“… you can’t accept he surprised you marrying me in secret…” she smiled gazing him.
“Shut up…” he repeated.
“… you thought you had won when you throw him to the void… but it was him who won… you lost, you can’t bear it and now you want to hurt his remember with me…”
“I said, shut up, bitch!” shouted Lex, finally, slapping her. Martha felt on the bed, not crying but staring him with fear on her look. She was right… he was doing that for vengeance, and he hate she was… “You married my father, and you thought you would be happy with him… well… now, Mrs. Luthor, you’re going to pay for his mistakes…”
He loved how she yelled, how she fight to get free from his arms… every plea from her lips made him get harder… every tear from her eyes made him wish to hurt her more…
On the morning he stood up, kissed her sweetly and took the breakfast to her room…
… he would really enjoy that marriage.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm not convinced by her visit No Are you gotta write a flashback about the visit right?

She just seems the unlucky princess trapped in a castle...she need her prince charming, but he's dead Crying or Very sad

I loved every single MEX interaction MARRIAGE - a Mex-Mionel fanfic about money, love and sex (FINISHED) Emoticon-0144-nod, even if he tries his best to be unpleasant, I like that she's strong somehow trying to make him notice that he just wants an ultimate revange against his father but he won't ever have because Lionel won Shocked
And I know it's wrong but I even liked the part when he rolled up her shirt caressing her skin Rolling Eyes

Lex always amaze me, he's so talented acting... just think about Lexana and their fake pregnancy No
Some days ago I was casually thinking "What's the most cruel thing Lionel could do to Martha?" And affraid I guess the most cruel think that he could have done (but he wouldn't ever dare luckily...) is right doing what Lex did to Lana... I mean, wouldn't making Martha believe she's pregnant when she's not the most cruel thing someone could do to her? affraid

“Fuck you, Lex”
“I love you too”

LMAO... I have a big smile on my face! yay I love you

KISSES!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm not convinced by her visit No Are you gotta write a flashback about the visit right?
No comments about this yet... Rolling Eyes

She just seems the unlucky princess trapped in a castle...she need her prince charming, but he's dead Crying or Very sad
I know... that's why I love this fic... she can't be saved... .. .
But... let me say that I thought for a sudden that I could raise Lionel from the dead... just to save er, or with Jor-El body, or something paranoiac like that... .. . but I won't... I guess... .. . It would be odd... .. .

And I know it's wrong but I even liked the part when he rolled up her shirt caressing her skin
I loved this part too... let me say that I even forgot that she was "kidnapped" by him and I was letting the go like if they were a happy marriage... but it couldn't happen... .. . yet... .. . tongue

I guess the most cruel think that he could have done (but he wouldn't ever dare luckily...) is right doing what Lex did to Lana... I mean, wouldn't making Martha believe she's pregnant when she's not the most cruel thing someone could do to her?
This would be really cruel... I can't imabine Lionel doing this... and even less to Martha... he knows how much she wishes a son... but it would be an interesting story... too cruel... but amzing Very Happy

KISSES!!! See you on the next update... which I hope to be yours, 'cause I need to solve Leo's mistery!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm

I didn't hope this part to be as long... but I'm sure you don't mind it Razz KISSES!!!

Marriage - 8

Lex was kissing her neck and smelling her hair as his hand slide down caressing her womanhood slowly.
“Did my father ever tell you how amazing you make a man feel?” whispered on her ear.
“It wasn’t necessary… with him, I felt the same” mocked her.
“Do you mean that I’ve not made you feel good?”
“You just make me feel sick” answered her staring him.
“Sick…” repeated Lex calmly, pushing his fingers wildly into her, as she yelled “I wouldn’t say it disliked you as much…” said him sliding his fingers out, carefully, showing her the white liquid on them and licking it “I’m sure you’re wishing a second round…” and smiling he sat astride on her.
“No… please…” she fight against him.
“I love when you beg me to stop…”

(a few days later)

Lois was crossing the Daily Planet tables running as if someone was following her… when she reached her cousin she stopped.
“What the hell is on you?” asked Chloe “This is a working place, not a…”
Lois interrupted her grasping her arm and pushing her into the first office she found with its door opened.
“What’s going on?” asked Chloe.
“Sht… nobody can listen us “I’ve found a bomb!” she exclaimed whispering.
“What is it?”
“It’s about the Senator… Mrs. Kent… she’s not disappeared… and obviously she still here…”
“What do you know?” asked Chloe hoping it wasn’t what she thought.
“Mrs. Kent has married Lex this time…”
“Oh…”
“Do you know what this mean?! If this is true it means I’ve found the year’s knew!!”
“No, Lois… you’ve found the year’s secret…”
“What?”
Chloe pushed her to a corner of the room they were.
“What you’ve found out is true… but you can’t publish it…”
“Why not?”
“…because Clark would kill you!”
“He knows it…? I was sure Smallville knew exactly where his mother was…”
“He didn’t tell you because he didn’t want anybody to know it…”
“I wouldn’t like anyone to know my mother’s an opportunist looking for rich men, but…”
“It’s not what you think… Lex obligated her to do it, he just wanted he’s father fortune back to him…”
“Oh my god! And why the hell Smallville’s hasn’t don’t anything to help her?!”
“’Cause he can’t… and Lex has Martha closed into the mansion all the day…”
“Alright… then I’ll do it…” said Lois leaving the office.
“What… What are you going to do?!” asked Chloe, but she shut up when she saw everybody looking at her.

Lex was on the library doing some papers when Martha came in with some tea.
“I thought you might want something to drink…” she said giving him a cup.
“Thanks” he said keeping his look on the papers.
“Can I stay?” asked Martha walking around the room.
“Sure… have a sit if you want” this time he looked at her, she was wearing a black dress, the same she wore the day they married… somehow, he found her beautiful.
“…it’s boring to stay alone in this house…” she said “…there’s nothing to do…”
“That’s why I like to be here… all the funny is in the library… the books, the chess, the piano…”
Martha turned to the instrument…
“Can I play?” asked as she sat down.

(a few months ago)

It was Clark’s birthday, she knew they never celebrate it, but she wanted to be with her son that day. Clark had a big surprise when he saw his mother going out the taxi.
“What are you doing here?”
“Can’t I come to my house?” she asked giggling.
“Sure you can, but you could have called and I would pick you up at the airport…”
“Then it wouldn’t have been a surprise…” she said kissing his cheek.
Martha made a cake while they spoke about the last weeks.
“What do you know about Lionel?” she asked suddenly.
“Not too much… the last time I saw him he told me he was leaving…”
“Leaving?”
“Yeah… I supposed it was for a few days… but I haven’t seen him…”
After ate the cake Martha left saying she wanted to see some friends.
For the last weeks she hadn’t known anything about Lionel… he hadn’t call her, and she didn’t want to seem too much interested on him… but after Clark’s words she was worried… Could he had left without say goodbye to her?
A servant let she go in. She knocked the library’s door and there he was, Lionel, playing Beethoven on the piano (5th Symphony). He said nothing, as if he hadn’t seen her… she knew he didn’t like to be disturb while he played, so she just sat down next to him and let her fingers accompanied his with the music. Not saying anything, but as if he knew she was there, his hands left hers place on the keyboard, and they enjoyed the notes while their hands entwined… suddenly, right when the music was getting faster, Lionel put his hand on Martha’s and it stopped… while their other two hands still playing they faced and looked at each other.
“What are you doing here?” asked him not stopping his fingers on the keyboard.
“It’s Clark’s birthday…” she answered.
“No, I mean, in the mansion…”
“He said you told him you were leaving…”
“Oh… I see…” was the only he said. He smiled, and leaving her hand he took it back to the music. Martha stood up to leave, but Lionel stopped her taking her hand and leaving it back on the piano.
For a while, his fingers stayed on hers while her hand played, as if he wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to leave, but then he continued on his own and she stayed accompanying him until he kissed her when the song was ended.
“It’s a nice way to end, don’t you think…?” he asked smiling again.
She turned round, upset but amazed for the kiss.
“I’m not leaving anywhere” he said “I went to Dallas, but it was just for a couple weeks…” she said nothing, but sight inside of her “Did you think I was going to leave without say you nothing?”
“I didn’t” she said not gazing him.
“I see” he giggled.
“What you see?”
“How much stubborn you are…” he giggled again and she turned to face him.
“I’m not…” but he didn’t let continue… when she was in front of him he kissed her again “Aren’t you leaving anywhere, so?” asked her.
“The only place I would like to leave is to Washington” he said “…with you”
“Lionel, I’m not sure if…” he put a finger on her lips to shut up her.
“It was a declaration, Martha…”
“What kind of?”
“A love one…”
“Oh… I see” she said.
“This is not answer!”
“What about this?” and she kissed him back, deeply, passionately… and for a longer time.

(the same place, a few months later)

His eyes were staring her soft hands caressing the keys while she played Moonlight. She played nice, but he couldn’t concentrate on work, so he stood up and sat next to her. She said nothing, he would love to think it was because she liked to feel him next to her, but he knew it was because she scared him… even a little. He began to accompany her hands, and he felt a fresh air running into his body every time his fingers touched hers.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah I LOVED this part, every single word!
I'd never thought one day I could say I like Mex, but I do!
Lex has a weird and terrifying way to love, but I know he's falling for her... Razz
I love piano, I'd like to be able to play it...
And the Mionel part was sweet, I was wondering if you were gonna show us some flashback about their start!
So here I have the answer!

I don't like what Lois insinuate about Martha talking to Chloe...
if I were there I would have slapped her! *diabolic laugh*
Who know what's in her mind now!?!?

POST MORE SOOON!

And you've not said anything about her visit yet... you know I'm not convinced...lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 01, 2009 8:26 pm

This is quiet shorter... but I wanted to post something else... .. .

Marriage - 9

Those kind moments make her forget for a while that she was there against her will… Lex could be really nice and sweet… and played really well the piano. Martha was having fun while they played together, until someone opened the door.
“Oh no…” whispered Martha taking her hands to her mouth.
“Hello, Mrs. Lane…” said Lex standing up and holding Martha’s hand sweetly “Can I help you?”
“I would like to talk with the Senator…” said her “I know everything…” said from the door.
“You would tell me what ‘everything’ means for you, Mrs. Lane…”
“I know you have obligated her to marry you!” exclaimed Lois coming into the library.
“So… why do you need to talk with her?”
“It’s not your business”
“It is, since she’s wife… you said you knew it…” mocked him.
“Mrs. Kent you needn’t stand this bastard, I will publish what he’s done to you and…!” she spoke fast pointing Lex with her finger as threatening him.
“Let’s do something…” interrupted Lex turning to Martha and helping her to stand “Why don’t you both go to the living room while I ask some tea for you, ladies… you’ll be able to talk alone, there…” not letting her hand free, Lex pulled Martha closer to him and kissed her cheek “Make her leave, dear…” whispered on her ear. She nodded and left with Lois.

“What are you doing here, Lois?” asked Martha after close the door of the living room.
“I came to help you…”
“Have you talked with Clark”
“No… your dear son was keeping this on secret as if…”
“I asked him to do it, Lois… it’s enough embarrassing itself… I really don’t need everybody to know I’m my husband’s son’s wife, now…”
“But you needn’t to be… even if he’s threatening you, you needn’t stand this!” exclaimed Lois.
“You don’t understand, Lois! I’m doing it for my family… for what remains of it…” there were tears on her eyes that she wasn’t going to let fall.
“Has he threatened you with Clark?!” asked Lois confused.
“Don’t publish anything, Lois… please. Just do it for me, right?”
Lois sigh. Her eyes were staring at her deeply and she couldn’t say no to that look.
“Ok…” she finally said. Right then a servant came with tea.
“It won’t be necessary, Graciela, thanks… but the lady’s leaving…”
“Mrs. Kent…” said Lois while Martha walked her to the door.
“I’m Mrs. Luthor, now, Lois…” said Martha while they crossed the corridor “…the widow of Lionel Luthor… a wonderful man… who loved me… until he dead… as Jonathan did…” they’d reached the door.
“But Lex won’t do it for you…” said stepping out.
“Bye, Lois” after close the door Martha stayed there crying inside of her. If Lois had found it out, the rest of people would least too much… everybody would know she’d married Lex Luthor… everybody would imagine a lot of things…but she’d felt too deep on trap… she couldn’t escape from Lex… she could just wait until he let her go…
Suddenly she felt a hand on her waist and a kiss on her shoulder.
“Are you ok?”
“We’re not a couple, Lex… you needn’t worry about me…” upset she walked upstairs and closed herself into her room.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 01, 2009 10:34 pm

I was right wondering how many Luthors Martha has to marry to get Lois calling her Mrs. Luthor...lol

I liked how he whispered her to make Lois leave and she just nodded... Razz

Will Lex be able to find a way to be loved by her? At least there are moment she feels good with him... but when she remebers like after Lois talked to her... Crying or Very sad

What will happen now?

I can't wait to know!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Thanks for your comment Mony!!! I hope Lex will be able to make her fall in love with him, too... .. . but I'm not sure if he will... .. . Razz KISSES!!!

Marriage - 10

Chloe had reached the farm the sooner she could to see Clark.
“She knows about the wedding and she tells she would do what you’re not doing…”
“What does it mean?” asked Clark “I hope she hasn’t gone to the mansion… ‘cause it would really take problems to my mother… if she has, I…”
“Clark… Lois is just trying to do her best… she doesn’t know everything… you can’t ask her to understand…” told Chloe.
“I know, but…” suddenly he stopped “Lex…” he said looking throw the window.
“What?” she turned round and saw a black limousine coming to the house “Oh my god! What have you done, Lois?”
They both went out, and they both were surprised when from the limousine they saw a woman leg coming out.
“Mom…”
Martha looked at them and smiled.
“Mom!” exclaimed Clark running to her and taking her on his arms.
“Wow! Maybe Lois has superpowers, too…” said Chloe “I’m happy to see you back, Mrs. Kent”
“Thanks, Chloe” she said.
“What’s happened?” asked Clark.

(A few minutes ago)

“Martha?” asked Lex “Martha, please… I can go in… I have a key… but I would like it more if it’s you who opens the door…”
“I’m your prisoner… do whatever you have to do…” answered her not standing from the bed.
“What’s happened?” asked him after open the door with his key “…we were fine before Mrs. Lane came…”
“What the hell are you really playing, Lex? You’ve made me marry you, you’ve made me stay here and live with you, you’ve made me abandon my son and forget my job, you’ve made me make love with you… What else? What’s missing? What’s your next move...? Because we can do it now and finally stop this silly game…” she was crying, she seemed desperate... and that hurt him.
“I… I…” he really didn’t know what to say… he wasn’t sure of what he was feeling right then, and she was too much moved to stop her shouts being cruel with her…
“You what, Lex?!” exclaimed her standing up “I’m tired… it’s happened three weeks… when will you finish it? …after a month, a year? Do you really hope to make me stay here the rest of my life? Didn’t you damage enough your farther that you have to continue with me?” she grasped her shirt hardly “You can keep the money… What else do you want…?” she was sobbing, losing her last strength “What have I to do…? Have I to kneel down? …to beg you?” she let her body fell, while Lex tried to catch her “You love listen to me begging you…” said her when she felt the floor under her knees “Fine! I’ll beg you…!” she was crying harder “I’ll beg you on my knees, Lex…”
He couldn’t stand that… he couldn’t stand to see her like that… he wasn’t sure what was on his mind right then, but… see her like that was touching and hurting him.
“Leave…” he whispered.
“What?” she said raising her head.
“I allow you…” he said helping her to stand “You can leave” he tried to look serious.
“Really?” she asked drying her tears and not letting his hands because she really couldn’t stand by herself.
“You need it… go to the farm… enjoy some days with Clark… but you’ll have to come back… it’s not definitely”
“I will, I will… I…” seeing that smile on her face made he smiled too… for a sudden he understood how that woman had been able to charm his father like she did “Thanks, Lex” she said leaving his hands.
“Just a few days” said him “Don’t try to play with me” he turned serious again.
“A few days… I understood…” the smile didn’t disappear… she was happy… she was really happy and he loved that.
“Leave now, you can take the limousine…”
“Thanks, Lex…” she was leaving the room, but suddenly she stepped back and hugged him… “Thanks” she whispered on his ear and before release him she kissed his lips, deeply… and then left.
Lex stayed on the room, in front the window, caressing her kiss and looking how that amazing red-haired left the house.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 01, 2009 11:24 pm

AWWWWWWWWW, she has just done something nobody has ever been able to do... convince him to do something... it speaks volumes about his undiscovered feelings... Razz

I like their relationship because it has a lot of opposite emotions... I mean she feel trapped but in the same moment she doesn't hate him... she's endeared to him and vice versa.
and for sure, Martha hasn't the Stockholm syndrome! RIGHT?

I'm happy he let her leave for few days, but I'm afraid Clark won't let her come back to the mansion...lol

I really loved how happy she was... she even kissed him... and more he looked at her leaving totally mesmerized... I love you

I liked how Lex noticed and understand what charmed his father about her!

MEX... cyclops

Last edited by IrisMn on Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 am

Hey!
I loved the last three parts.
Martha playing on the piano was wonderful. I was going to play piano once, but I didn't end up learning it, darn! It's a long story.
Hearing Martha say to Lois that her name was Mrs. Luthor now.....I don't know, I just liked hearing it come out of Martha's mouth....don't ask me why, I don't even know myself Razz But what I found funny was when Martha arrived at the Kent Farm, and Chloe said "I'm happy to see you back Mrs Kent.", it's like she didn't care to be called Mrs. Luthor, lol.
And Lex let her go that easily...... Shocked
I can't wait for the next part!
KISSES! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm

It's not an important part... and I've written it fast... but I wanted to write some mom-son scenes... and another Mionel one... KISSES!!!

Marriage - 11

Martha had missed her bed as much as she did when she moved to Washington. She sat down, after had put on her nightdress, and caressed the sheets, those which she’d shared with her husband, and with Lionel, once…

(a few months ago)

Martha nearly felt down the stairs while she was running to open the door. It was Lionel.
“Hi” she said blushing.
“Hi…” he repeated kindly. And they stayed a long while in silence, just looking at each other, under the door frame.
“So…”
“Can I come in?” asked him.
“Sure!” she exclaimed moving apart from the door.
“…you left this on my house, yesterday…” he said giving Martha one of her stockings. She grabbed the garment quickly and hided it on her back “…you left too fast…” he said.
“It…”
“…what?” wanted to know him as he took a sit.
“…it was a mistake, Lionel…” she said walking round the table as if she was telling a tale to a child “…we shouldn’t have done it at that way… we went too fast… I’m sure it was just the…”
“…what?” he continued helping her to continue her story while he just smile at her words.
“…it was just the passion of the moment… it shouldn’t pass again…”
“You can’t be serious!” he exclaimed standing up and following her steps around the room “I told you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you… and I’ll tell you it again if you wish… That’s not something I use to say to a just-one-night-of-passion woman… I really love you” She stopped her walk “I’m sure that even you aren’t able to believe your own words… I’m sure you love me too…” he held her waist and made her turned round. She said nothing, just stared to him “Is Clark at home?” she shook her head “Then… let me show you that I can love you a night, a morning, and a full life…”
Not sure of why she let him do it, Martha followed Lionel upstairs, to her room, and let him take her clothes off. While he loved her, on the bed she’d been loved by Jonathan, she remembered the last night, when, after play together on the piano, Martha went to Lionel’s room for her first time and felt the most exciting feelings she’d ever felt.
“Lionel…” she whispered on a moan.
“What?” he asked groaning.
“It doesn’t matter what I’ll say tomorrow… I love you, trust me…” she managed to say between her moans.
“I know, honey…” said him while he screwed her “I love you too” and he kissed her.

(a few months later on that same bed)

A knocking on the door made Martha come back from her remembers.
“Mom?” asked Clark.
“Come in, sweetheart”
“Aren’t you asleep?” he asked after close the door behind him.
“If I were I wouldn’t have answer you” she smiled “What’s up?”
“I can’t sleep…”
“Aren’t you too old to be scared at night, dear?” she said sweetly.
“It’s not this…” he walked to the bed and sat down next to her “I… I can’t even believe you’re back and I’m scared that if I close my eyes you’ll not be here when I open them again… and you’ll still with… him… and I’ll not be able to do nothing to help you”
Martha sighted. Suddenly she saw her son younger that he was in front of her… a kid frightened to lose his mother… she hugged him, and kissed his cheek trying to not cry.
“What if you stay here with me? I promise I’ll still next to you on the morning…”
Clark didn’t matter to seem a child again in front his mother… he’d really felt as a kid during that last weeks, not being able to save her even with his superpowers.
They lied under the sheets and he hugged her hard, as when he had nightmares on his early years, and until he get asleep he didn’t close her eyes, making sure that she was really there… that her smell wasn’t just a dream coming from the past…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next