- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED)

3 posters

Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi! I should be doing my homework right now, but this idea came to my mind a few days ago and I wasn’t sure of posting it or not, but… I couldn’t wait more… so here’s the beggining ;-)
Enjoy it!! Kisses!!!

REGRETS – 1

The sky was very clear that day… She had been able to see the city when they were taking off and now she could see the fields of her dear Kansas… She loved flying, and even more if it was to come back home…
“Visiting family?” the old woman sitting next to her asked.
“Yes” she said “…and old friends too” she couldn’t stop her smile.
“I see… A special friend, I guess” the lady commented.
“He was when I left…” Martha said “I hope him to be something else now…” and she glanced the present she was carrying on her lap.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Clark was waiting for her in the airport with Lois, who run over her and couldn’t resist hugging her making the suitcase and the packages she was carrying fall down.
“Oh, I’m sorry” she said “I hope I didn’t break down anything…”
“It’s ok… There was any crystal in there…” Martha giggled and looked at her son, that tall boy that never stopped growing up “Look at you!” she exclaimed “When have you become this wonderful man?” she couldn’t stop the tears coming out and Clark embraced her sweetly.
“I’ve missed you, mom… but it has just been six months since you left…”
“It has seemed an eternity to me…” she smiled and looked around them.
“He’s not here” Lois said.
“Who?” Martha asked pretending she wasn’t looking for anyone.
“Lionel” Lois smirked while Clark took the entire luggage trying to not listen to their conversation.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Martha said stepping faster to follow her son.
“We didn’t call him… he doesn’t know you’re back” Lois told “Instead you have told him”
“I haven’t” Martha replied “I want to surprise him” and she held harder the package on her left hand.
“I’m sure you will” Lois said.
“Come on! You both walk very slowly!” Clark exclaimed from a few steps forwards.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
After they arrived to the farm, Martha went upstairs to unpack her luggage and Lois followed her.
“Are you ok?” she wondered.
“Sure” Martha said.
“You haven’t said anything during the journey” Lois pointed.
“What did you want me to say?”
“I don’t know… talking about DC, the guys from the white house…”
“Washington is very nice, pretty big for my wish and I haven’t met a lot of men, Lois, I’m sorry” Martha smiled and the girl sat down the bed.
“Well… you should have”
Right then, Clark came in.
“What are you talking about, ladies?” he glanced at Lois.
“Men” she said smirking.
“She was. I was just unpacking my things” she stepped towards her son and kissed his cheek. “I’d like to go to Metropolis tomorrow, do you mind if I take the car?” she wondered, thinking he could have maybe planned something for her arrival.
“What do you have to do in the city?” he quizzed.
“It’s obvious, Smallville… She wants to take his present to Lionel…”
“Lois, please” Martha said.
“You shouldn’t…” Clark began, but Lois stopped him and pushed him out the room “Come on, she might need to take a shower after the flight…”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Martha took that shower, and while the water slide down her skin she imagined meeting Lionel again… it was a scene she’d figured in her mind for a few weeks ago, and she was really looking forwards to it becoming true…
……………………………………………………………NEXT MORNING
Martha parked the car and crossed the road. At the other side, the high Luthor Corp building was welcoming its workers, and also, its owner. Martha was going to call his name when she saw him going out the large black limousine, when noticed another leg coming out. A woman’s leg…
It was a tall red-haired lady, wearing a large white dress and high heels. Martha would have ignored that fact if after coming out the lady hadn’t kissed Lionel lips with so passion. She stopped her tears and crossed the road back.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
When Clark came back from university and noticed his mother was back home, imagined what had happened. He went to the kitchen, and she was making the lunch, apparently calmed.
“Mom?” he asked.
“Hi, sweetheart” she answered “How have been your classes?” she didn’t look at him yet, just continued cutting some vegetables.
“Fine, thanks” he approached her and stopped her hand “Have you met Lionel?”
“No” it sounded like a shut cry.
“Has he told you?” he asked imagined she’d lied.
“It hasn’t been necessary… I’ve seen him with…” then she broke down, turned round and began to cry on her son’s embrace “… he was with another woman” she said among some sobs.
“I know…” Clark said “Her name’s Marcia… they’re getting married in a few weeks…”
“What?!” Martha opened her eyes wildly “It can’t be true…”
“It’s true… Everybody talks about it, mom… I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to hurt you…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

wow, what happened? How did Lionel meet this woman and why did he decided to marry her?

So that's my opinion... When Martha left Smallville, Lionel thought there was no hope for them so he decided to marry another woman, who kinda looks like her, to move on and make her jealous.

OR the craziest idea... it's basically about the episode HEAT when Lex marries for the first time. lol

It's so sad, she was so full of hope... she really wished to "finally find out her feelings" and share them together, but then... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Lady Iris on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Re: REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED)

Post  Saeshmea Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am

Hi!!! I wanted to update Double torture too, but it’s too late… I’ll do it tomorrow… and I’m working on another video right now that I hope to post at the end of the week… I really love the program!! It has plenty of effects and I can’t wait to try doing new things with them!!!
Hope you like!!!

Regrets - 2

Martha was in the Talon with Lois and Chloe when the girls suddenly stop talking at the same time and gazed at the door.
“What’s the matter?” Martha asked making to turn round, but Lois stopped her.
“It’s him!” she whispered.
“Lionel?!” Martha exclaimed in a sight right when he was close enough to recognize her voice.
“Martha!?” he exclaimed louder “When did you came back?”
“A few days ago… I’m here just for the holidays…”
“Oh… I didn’t know you were coming… I would have… Why didn’t you tell me?” he quizzed.
“Well… I… I guess that for the same reason you didn’t tell me you are getting married” she suddenly said harshly.
“You know…”
“Everybody knows it, Mr. Luthor…” Chloe pointed.
“Martha, I… I’d like to… I…” he didn’t know what to say.
“You should do what you came to do in here, Mr. Luthor…” Lois helped.
“You’re right, have a nice day ladies…” his hand passed near her shoulder, so close from it that his fingers felt the heat of her skin and had to resist to not caress it.
Her eyes followed him across the tables, and when he left the café, she stood up.
“Where are you going?” Lois wondered.
“I need to know” Martha said leaving in a hurry.
She left so quickly from the place that when she reached the street she nearly crashed with a woman and that made her lose her balance and nearly fell down. Fortunately Lionel grabbed her in time and then Martha realized the woman was the same red-haired that she’d seen the other day with him.
“Are you ok?” Lionel asked after Martha had regained her balance.
“I’m fine, Lionel.” she said harshly again and removing from his touch, his comfortable and sensual touch “I’m sorry” she said to the lady.
“Nobody get hurt” she answered “Do you know each other?”
“She used to work for me…” Lionel said before Martha could say a word “…but now she’s a Washington Senator”
“Oh… a politician! It’s nice to meet someone from the real world in this farmers’ town…” the woman said.
“Actually I’d say there’s more reality in this town than in your world, Mrs. …?” Martha said gazing at Lionel wondering if the lady was joking or really meaning what she said.
“Mrs. Clack” she said “…but I’ll be Mrs. Luthor very soon”.
“Congratulations, then” Martha tried to smile “I should… come back with… my friend”
“Why did you come out?” Lionel asked.
“I… just needed some air” she muttered “Have a nice day, Mr. Luthor”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………… that same day, at night
They were having dinner when the lights from a car illuminated the room. They looked throw the window and noticed a black limousine outside.
“Oh gosh” Martha blamed.
“Do you want me to ask him to leave?” Clark offered.
“No. I can do it myself… thanks sweetheart”
She stood up and opened the door right when Lionel was going to knock. They found each other very close, so close that his breathe was making some hair of her dance on the air… so close that she would have swear he could listen the fast beating of her heart.
He stepped back and she stepped out closing the door behind her.
“What are you doing in here, Lionel?”
“Don’t you call me Mr. Luthor this time?” he smirked, but she didn’t giggle, and neither said anything, so he moved his hand between them showing her a red tulip. “I’m sorry… I’ve gone to a dozen flower shops and this is the only one I could find…” he said “You should have told me you were coming… I would have loved meeting you in the airport”
Martha took the flower and smelled it… if he’d just given it to her before…
“You’re getting married, Lionel”
“I know… this is why I’m here” he said “I’d like to tell you…”
“You don’t need to tell me anything, Lionel…” she turned round and put her hand on the door.
“I think I do” he whispered putting his hand onto hers, breathing over her neck, beating on her back… and then he slide his fingers up to her shoulder and then down to her waist, and she shivered and suddenly left go a moan that took her back to reality.
“What are you doing?!” she shouted moving apart from him.
“When you left there was something between us that…”
“There was something that we decided to not find out… and now you’re getting married… There’s nothing to be told, Lionel” she said seriously “Good night”
“You decided it, Martha…” Lionel said in a sight after listening to the door closing.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Wow, that was AMAZING!

I loved all their moments of closeness... I just can feel the tension and sensuality btween them while I read... that's great!

There's still something between them... that's clear, even if they want to deny it.

WOW... I want to know what will happen between this two, because it will...wont' it? LOL

Will Lionel get married anyway?

Please, I can't wait for the next part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon May 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Martha hadn’t been able to sleep that night, so very early in the morning, after prepare the breakfast for Clark, she’d gone to the stables and had spent the morning riding around the lake.
He was getting married.
Right when she wanted to find out their feelings, he was getting married.
Now that she felt able to start again, to give herself a second chance… he was getting married.
She felt… betrayed… disappointed…
She felt bad for feeling that way, because she should feel happy for the man she…she loved?
She should stop thinking that way… He was going to be a married man in a few weeks… She’d lost her opportunity because she’d been too scared…
“Damn you, Martha” she cursed herself riding back home.
When she reached the house, Clark was waiting for her in the porch.
“Hi sweetheart” she said.
“Where have you been? I was worried…”
“I just went out for a ride… I didn’t want to wake you up…” she climbed the few steps and kissed his cheek.
“You received a package”
“Did I?” she asked opening the door and suddenly meeting the house hall full of red tulips “Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed.
“I think I saw a target somewhere… but I guess you already know who they are from…”
“He’s became crazy…”she whispered couldn’t stop smiling among all those nice flowers that lied on the floor, sat on the furniture or climb up the stairs… “There must be a hundred tulips in here!”
“Actually they are a hundred and eighty six” a man’s voice said from behind them “…one for each they you’ve spent away from… us”
“Lionel…” Martha sighted turning round and meeting him at the door.
“I have a reservation in Metropolis at two o’clock… Would you like to join me for lunch?”
“Mr. Luthor I don’t think…” Clark began, but Martha interrupted him.
“Clark, honey… why don’t you go to the kitchen and make yourself something for lunch, uh?” she said not taking her look away from Lionel’s eyes. And Clark left them alone hesitatingly.
“Are you coming, so?”
“I’m not dressed for an expensive restaurant…” she pointed.
“You look nice whatever you wear… Come on…” he offered his hand and she took it and they went into the limousine that was waiting outside.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“Everybody’s looking at us…” Martha said when they sat down on their table “I’m still wearing my riding boots…”
“Who cares? They look at us because I’m with the most beautiful lady in the restaurant and they’re jealous…” he told, and then a waiter came to the table and they ask what they were going to eat.
“Lionel… What are we doing in here? You’re getting married…”
“I didn’t obligate you to come… You came with me because you wanted to…” he drunk some vine.
“Who is her?” she suddenly asked.
“Who?”
“Your wife”
“We’re not married yet”
“You will very soon… tell me, who is her?”
“She’s and old friend I hadn’t seen since Lilian dead… we met again at the airport…”
“At the airport?”
“Yeah… the day you left I… I came to say goodbye, but you’d already gone so I want to the airport and… I crashed with Marcia…”
“I never see you…”
“I know… I, she invited me for a coffee and I thought that I had already lost you so… what did it matter if I said you goodbye or not?”
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm

All those tulips!!! Shocked
I wonder if Marcia knows he's with her... I think she doesn't...
I wonder what would happen if she finds out... will she try to mess with Martha? Neutral
There are so many possibilities, I want to know about this...

BTW, he could have let her have the time to shower and change clothes...couldn't he? lol
It was funny!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 07, 2010 1:14 am

Hi!!! This is just a little flashback… I wanted to continue with the plot but… I blocked and I’ll try it again tomorrow… .. .

REGRETS - 4

SIX MONTHS AGO
Lionel Luthor was running among the people carrying a tulip on one hand when suddenly crashed with someone and they both felt down. He didn’t care and stood up willing to continue his way, but a hand stopped him.
“I understand you could be in a hurry, but you could at least say sorry”
He then looked at the lady kneeling down on the floor with her suitcase opened and recognized her face.
“Marcia?”
“Lionel Luthor?! Oh my gosh! Are you leaving somewhere?”
“No… Why should I?”
“We’re in an airport, did you notice that?”
“Oh my! I’m late, I’m sorry…”
“But you said you weren’t leaving…”
“I… I was here to say goodbye to a friend… but…” he looked at the timetable “… I guess I won’t be able to do it without a ticket… she must already be going into the airplane…”
“Oh… it was a she…” she smirked closing her suitcase and standing up “Well… since you’re not going anywhere… I guess you could invite me for a coffee…” she smiled and embraced his arm taking her luggage with the other one while they walked out of the building.
The tulip Lionel was carrying with him felt to the floor somehow, it slipped out of his fingers and got lost, like his opportunity to say goodbye to Martha.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
They went to the hotel were Marcia would be staying and while her room was being prepared they went to the bar to take a drink.
“So what are you doing in Kansas, Marcia? I hadn’t seen you for a long time…”
“I came back to Paris and I got married again with a well known painter… but he dead a couple months ago and after receiving the inheritance I went back to New York and I stayed at my sister’s house… I didn’t went to her funeral, it was a so tragic death… Anyway, I’ve found a very interesting book at my sis save room” she stopped and looked at him “…about Veritas project…” she added.
“Any document that Genevieve could have can’t be interesting, Marcia… especially now that the project doesn’t exist anymore…”
“Yes… I know… but that book contains a lot of proofs that situates the traveler in Smallville… a lot of strange events…”
“I live in Smallville, Marcia, and trust me… there’s nothing strange in that town of farmers” he lied “But, anyway… Why are you interested in all these now? You never believed us? You were the first to quit the project…”
“Yeah… because any of you were able to show me the proofs that my sister collected during all these years”
“Ok… so you have a book full of newspapers’ cut-outs… What are you going to do?”
“I’m going to find the traveler, Lionel… I’m going to end what my sister didn’t…” she drink from her glass and looked at him.
“You’re not stupid… Why are you telling me this?”
“Because you can help me…”
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm

So she's the sister of Genevieve! Shocked
And she's obsessed with Veritas, good thing... Razz
Is he marrying her to keep an eye on what she does and protect Clark? Shocked
Isn't there anything else? Suspect
Will we see murders, intrigue and action in this fanfic? I don't know... but I can't wait, no matter what!
I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

The next morning…
She was coming back from her dreams, from some wonderful dreams, when she noticed a touching on her feet…. She turned round under the sheets and opened her eyes sleepily… When he met that curled brown her also lying under her same sheets she froze.
Carefully, she came out of the bed and got dressed.
They had lunched together, they had gone out for a walk and when they’d reached the building of Lionel’s apartment he’d invited her to come up and take some coffee… She wished she hadn’t accepted… if so, she wouldn’t be awaking on his bed now…
Trying to not make any noise, Martha left the room, crossed the corridor, took her jacket and her bag from the living room and left.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Back to the farm, after paying to the taxi driver, Martha came in very slowly, but when she turned round, she faced her son.
“I was worried” he said “Where have you spent the night?”
“I…” her voice trembled.
“Mom?! He’s getting married!”
“I know” she said controlling her tears to not come out “I’d like to take a shower…” she passed across her son and began to climb the stairs.
“I don’t want you to get hurt…”
“It’s too late for that…” and she walked faster and Clark stood there until he listened her bedroom’s door closing making a big noise.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
The first thing Lionel had done when he woke up was smiling because he knew he would see Martha when he would turn around on the bed… but she wasn’t there…
It had been a wonderful night! He’d never loved anyone with such a passion! She awaked on him things he’d never felt… with any other woman… and he wished he could spend with her every night until the end of his life…
Now he was taking a coffee, not needing to ask himself why she had left without saying goodbye, but wondering if she would let him see her again…
TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Fri May 07, 2010 5:48 pm

I didn't expect that... not so fast, but I don't mind...
It had to happen...soon or later...hadn't it?

I've just a question... where has been Marcia all this time?
Was she looking for the Traveler, leaving her husband-to-be sleeping with Martha?
Did Marcia know it's Martha the one he was about to say goodbye at the airport?

All my questions are annoying me, I can't image how much are annoying you...lol too many question!

Not married yet and he's already unfaithful...lol and Martha's feelings are hurt! Sad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm

REGRETS - 6

That afternoon, after a very quiet lunch with Clark, Martha went to the stables because she needed to be alone and away from everything... She was brushing one of the horses, a brown-haired one, when she listened to some steps coming.
“Who’s there?” she wondered.
“Hi… I’m sorry, I didn’t want to frighten you…” a red-haired woman said coming towards Martha, who left the brush felt to the ground and was wordless. “You must be wondering what I’m doing here… Do you?”
“Well… I’m sure you weren’t just walking around, so…” she ducked and pick up the brush from the floor.
“Martha…” she looked around and sat down onto some straw “When we met the other day in the town… I noticed something that I actually didn’t like… I’m sure you know what I mean…”
“Not really”
“I know you are the friend that Lionel was going to say goodbye to in the airport when I met him…”
“He never did… so I don’t think you need to worry about that…”
“Oh, that’s not what worries me…” she said crossing her legs “But you leaving my man’s apartment at first time in the morning… that actually does”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Martha said brushing the horse trying to not seem nervous. And suddenly the red-haired sitting down stood up and grabbed Martha and pushed her against the wall.
“Of course you do, whore!” she yelled while Martha tried to get free “You’ve slept with a man knowing he’s getting married in a couple weeks… I can imagine it at all the newspapers… Senator Kent under the sheets of a married man”
“If you’re trying to blackmail me…”
“No, I don’t… just don’t get around my future husband again, ok?” she released Martha “Oh… and… I’ve never been in here…” she smirked and left.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Clark was going to the stable to see if his mother was there when he noticed a black limousine next to them… then he saw a red-haired coming in and the car left.
“Mom?” he came in and looked for his mother with his x-ray view… He run after her and found her curled on the ground… crying. “Mom, what’s the matter? What was this woman doing in here?”
“Nothing” she lied sobbing.
“Come on… Let’s go into the house… I’ll make you some tea…”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
The next morning, after haven’t been able to sleep during the night, Martha came downstairs just wearing a long T-shirt that covered her tights.
Without saying anything to Clark and Lois, she went into the kitchen and took a cup of coffee.
“Good morning, mom” Clark said not receiving any answer.
“Mrs. Kent, are you feeling bad?” Lois asked with the same luck.
They left her alone and a while later they listened to the noise of something crashing to the floor.
They run back into the kitchen. Martha was knelt on the floor picking up the pieces of the cup that had felt down.
“Mom, what happened…?” Clark asked kneeling down next to her and noticing suddenly that she was crying again “Mom… Oh, come on… I’ll clean up this mesh… just sit down…” He helped her to stand up and she sat down… Clark began to clean it up when saw some blood on the floor “Mom, you hurt yourself…” but she didn’t react. He looked at her hands, but there was no blood, then he noticed it came from her foot “We should clean this”
“It’s fine” she said removing the foot from Clarks hands.
“Mom, please… What’s the matter?”
“I think I know” Lois said from the place where Martha had been standing… “look” she showed her the newspaper, opened by the page of society and there was a photograph of Lionel and Marcia and a title saying “Our love is so strong that we couldn't wait anymore”
“It says they got married tonight in Vegas!! Are they crazy? Oh, but the big party stills on the same date...” Lois told while Martha continued crying.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed May 19, 2010 12:19 am

“Of course you do, whore!” she yelled while Martha tried to get free “You’ve slept with a man knowing he’s getting married in a couple weeks… I can imagine it at all the newspapers… Senator Kent under the sheets of a married man”

I've never understood why women get angrier with women about betrayal than with their men (husbands and boyfriends)... it's common, but I don't think that's normal at all... I don't think I'll ever understand it. lol

So they got married...how is it? Now Lionel is cornered...I mean...that's kinda a mess... he loves Martha... Martha loves him...obstacle? A wife. OPS!

I need to know what will happen... I've no ideas.

Btw, I've kinda 'stolen' a laptop...but I couldn't resist any longer without all this...haha If I can't read and comment all ur fanfics tonight, I'll do it in the next days...alright?

xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed May 19, 2010 12:27 am

[quote="Love of a Lifetime"]
Btw, I've kinda 'stolen' a laptop...but I couldn't resist any longer without all this...haha If I can't read and comment all ur fanfics tonight, I'll do it in the next days...alright?

Don't worry... there's a lot to read... I'll be patient Razz BTW, you remembered me about a couple years ago... my PC was broken for Christmas and I 'stole' my cousin's laptop because I had to finish my last-year class-work for after the holidays... it was horrible... .. .
That's why I understand how you're feeling... my PC uses to annoy me very often XD fortunately now I have the laptop too and so if one doesn't work I have the other Very Happy

It's nice to see you back^^ (even if it's not for a long while LOL)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 am

“She what?!” Lionel Luthor exclaimed at the Kent’s house’s porch.
“She’s going back to Washington, Lionel” Clark repeated calmly “I’d like to say I’m somehow sorry but… I can’t”
“But she was supposed to stay longer”
“She changed her ticket yesterday… You’ve been playing with her all this time and she’s finally got hurt… I told her not to do it but…” he was looked at Lionel “Please, keep away from her… Stay with your new wife and… let my mother be happy”
“When has she left? Which flight is she taking?”
“I’m not going to help you hurt her anymore”
“Then I’ll find her on my own” and he walked back to his limousine and drove away from the farm.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Martha sad down again on the bench… It was incredible! It was the very first time she really needed to go away from home and the only word she could read on the timetable screen of the airport was “delay”.
She let her body rest on the sit and closed her eyes.
She needed to run away.
She needed to run away from him, from his lies, his game, his… voice?
Martha opened her eyes and turned her head… at the end of the large corridor, running among the crowd of people looking at the screens, there was Lionel coming towards her and calling her name.
She wanted to leave but… she stayed there, waiting for him to reach her, almost without breathing, and sit down next to her.
“Martha we need to talk…”
“We have nothing to talk about, Lionel… It’s over”
“It’s not! Please, let me explain”
“Explain what, Lionel? Why you enjoy making me suffer?”
“No… Why I had to marry Marcia” he waited for Martha to say something but she didn’t, after a short silence he continued “I didn’t wanted you to know about it but… Oh Martha, since I learnt you were back you’ve awaken those feelings on me again and… I can’t let you leave again”
“Lionel, please” Martha begged trying to hide her tears “Not again… not anymore… I want, I want to stop crying because of you”
“She knows about Clark” he suddenly said.
“WHAT!?” Martha exclaimed making some people around them turn around.
“She doesn’t know it’s Clark, but… she came to Smallville to look for the traveler… she’s Genevieve’s sister… she has her notes and she’s so close to put two and two together”
“What do you mean?” Martha wondered with worry on her face.
“She loves money, and I knew she’d had a crash on me a long time ago… that’s why I played my roll trying to keep her away from the investigation but… it went too far and… then you came back”
“Lionel you’ve married a woman you don’t actually love?”
“In order to protect the secret you’ve been keeping for so many years so well”
“But, what are you going to do? You can’t keep married with her and… she still able to find out about Clark?!”
“I know… that’s why I came to ask you to stay… Martha, I… I don’t want to lose you”
“I can’t leave knowing that my son’s in danger”
“So you’re not coming back to Washington?”
“No” she said standing up.
“I’ll drive you home” Lionel told taking her luggage and smiling.
“Lionel…” she suddenly muttered.
“Yes?”
“Do you really don’t feel anything for her?”
“Nothing”
“Do you really love me as much as you say?”
“Absolutely”
“Would you marry me once we find the way to undo what you’ve done?”
“I will! Be sure that I will!”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

At least now she knows the truth... and they have already future plans!
A wedding...well, Lionel must first get the divorce!
And...this reminds me of the Promise episode, season 6... Lionel forced Lana to marry Lex to protect Clark, remember?
Wow... I can't wait to read how they'll get rid of Marcia! REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) 152995
xoxox

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty Marcia

Post  Annette Fan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

I have read this story for a while I just now got an account. I love this story but please tell me Marcia dies because come on that is the only way he will get a divorce out of her unless...........I am sensing black mail! Please update again!!!! REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) 361950
Annette Fan
Annette Fan
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Clark saw from the sitting room window how his mother came out form Lionel’s Luthor limousine while he took her luggage out from the boot.
“I can’t stay” he said cupping her face “But I’ll call you very soon” and he kissed her lips softly.
“Promise me that you won’t…” she begged not able to end her own sentence while holding his hands very close to her heart.
“In my heart, and in my mind, there’s place just for one woman, Martha… and that’s you…” he answered removing some hair from her face and kissing he lips before coming back into the limousine.
When Martha turned around to begin her way to the house after the car had left, she found Clark taking her luggage.
“You must feel something very strong for him if you insist on getting hurt, mom” Clark said while they walked into the house.
“I love him… is there any stronger feeling?” she wondered opening the door to her son.
“But he’s married, now, mom?!” he exclaimed leaving the suitcases on the floor.
“But he doesn’t love her” she answered looking at him with shiny eyes.
“How can you be so sure of that?”
“Because he married her to protect your secret…” she told coming into the sitting room.
“What?!”
“Marcia’s Genevieve Teague’s sister… She’s looking for the traveler using her notes. Lionel says she was very close to find you and that’s why he…”
“Why would Lionel do such a thing to protect me?”
“Because he loves me” Martha declared with a big smile on her face “I understand it’s hurt for you to trust on him, but I do… So trust on me… Can you?”
Her eyes were so full of faith that he couldn’t ignore her begging. Clark hugged his mother and kissed her forehead sweetly.
“I guess that if he’s done such a sacrifice for us I could return it by trusting him”
“Thank you, sweetheart”
“So… what are we going to do with this Marcia?”
“I don’t know… but we can’t let her get closer to your secret…”
At Lionel’s apartment in Metropolis, finding herself alone for the first time in a few days, Genevieve Teague’s sister was listening to the tapes that her sister recorded from her son’s calls when suddenly listened to something interesting on the last one.

>Mum, there’s something weird with this guy… this Kent… I cannot understand his interest on the stones but… his relation with them seems…” her nephew was saying.
>Natural?” listening to her sister made Marcia feel like if she was still alive.
>Yes… It’s like if they belonged to him”
>This just can mean something, son… We’ve found… the traveler”
>And what are we going to do… you always says that the traveler has incredible powers… how are we going to make him surrender to us?”
>The traveler, son… like any other living being, has a weakness… we just have to find it”

Marcia listened to that tape once and again… but that was all it said. That had been the last phone-conversation between her sister and her nephew… So she guessed they’d never got what they wanted… Well… she would do it. She just had to find that mysterious Kent…

“Kent? Like Martha Kent?” she said to herself and suddenly left go a giggle “I think I should go to that farm again…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I don't really like this part... but I needed something to get to the point of the next part^^
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty HOLY CRAP!

Post  Annette Fan Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 am

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I hope Martha kicks her you know what! I think it would be awesome for Martha to be the one that takes her out, instead of the whole you know damsel in distress thing. REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) 114916 cheers
Annette Fan
Annette Fan
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't really like this part... but I needed something to get to the point of the next part^^

and what's the point of the next part? tell me, tell me...

I understand he feel nothing for her, but I think the wedding is legittimate and Marcia would be suspectuful about Lionel's intentions if it had not been consumated...did you get what I mean? On one hand he should not sleep with Marcia because he promised Martha to marry her, but on other hand that's his duty to make Marcia believe their wedding is not fake. Weird. Explain me further, plz.

Oh, did you you hear JG is coming back to play Lionel again? Two episodes at least...they will be aired in November.

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm

[quote="Lady Iris"]
Oh, did you you hear JG is coming back to play Lionel again? Two episodes at least...they will be aired in November.

WHAT?!?! affraid
I guess they will be flashbacks... I wonder why they need Lionel again... .. .
I thought JG was not interested on coming back... so maybe his new scenes will be worth to see if he'd changed his mind for them ^^

//I'm writting updates today... so maybe (I hope) I update this one Wink
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 am

((There’s something from this plat that would have been absolutely impossible in the series… because it had changed part of the plot… but I needed it for the story, and I don’t think the writers from Smallville will get mad if I change it a little more ^^))

Regrets - 9

Martha was walking downtown when a black limousine suddenly stopped next to her. The driver, who she recognized, came out and opened the door inviting her to come in. She couldn’t hide her smile thinking on what had Lionel prepared for them while coming in… a smile that disappeared when she met Marcia and not him sitting in the car.
Without saying anything she made her way to go out again, but they started to move and the door locked automatically.
“I apologize for my manners… but I really wanted to have a few words with you, Mrs. Kent…” Marcia said calmly, sitting in front of her wearing a short white dress and crossing her legs.
“I’m afraid I have nothing to talk to you, Mrs… Luthor” she said, having troubles to pronounce that name. “Could you please let me go out?” she asked while keeping on trying opening that door.
“Why? We haven’t talked yet… I really think we could be good friends, you know… because friends are always talking about men… So we could start by talking about Lionel…” she said while Martha tried to find out how to unlock the door. But Marcia ignored her and continued talking “… Does he also kiss the back of your neck while you’re doing it? ‘Cause I can’t stand it, so I guessed it should be something you do like…”
Martha looked at Marcia hating the smile she had on her face at that right moment… but she didn’t reply, she didn’t even show any expression on her face because she knew that was what that ***** wanted.
“Well… if you don’t want to talk about guys, we could maybe talk about children… I’ve never had kids… the same as you, right Martha? Can I call you Martha?”
“What the hell do you want?” Martha asked, getting impatient, and nervous with the situation.
“I’ve been doing some research, you know… You adopted your son in very strange circumstances… right after the meteor shower… and he’s been involved in quite a lot of strange affairs in the town…”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about…”
“Of course, you do…” Marcia said with that creepy smile still on her face “But you’re not gonna tell me anything, I know… don’t worry… I’m gonna learn it by myself, with your help…” at that moment Marcia took out a black stone with a strange symbol on it… it was like a wave with one circle at each side. Martha would swear it was a kryptonian sign.
Suddenly Marcia pounced on Martha, but Martha stopped her and pushed her away… they fight with each other until suddenly the black stone on Marcia’s hand touched Martha’s skin for a while. Then there was a explosion of energy… or at least that was the last thing Martha remembered when she woke up in that strange room.
She didn’t recognize that place… She couldn’t tell how she’d got there… She stood up confused from that bed and walked to the closed window… It was impossible to open it, and even less to look through the dirty crystals…
She approached one of the doors, it was locked… She knocked it noisily… but nobody seemed to be at the other side.
“Help!” she shouted… and suddenly stepped back… “Martha…” she said to herself… What was wrong with her voice? It sounded familiar, but it wasn’t hers… She walked into the bathroom at the other side of the strange room, there was a broken mirror on the wall… She closed her eyes before look at it… and when she opened them she met Marcia’s face in front of her.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Marcia took a taxi to the Kent’s farm being on Martha’s body… She couldn’t stop smiling because her plan was perfect. Now she didn’t regret spending all that time and money looking for that stupid stone her sister had given back so easily to Lionel… because its powers would help her to get close to the traveler now that she knew who he was, and she would be able to find out his weak point and the way to control him.
To her surprise, Clark wasn’t at home at that right moment… but he took that time to look into the drawers and closets… when suddenly listened to a car coming and by the window saw her husband coming out from the limousine.
“Let’s have some fun” she thought while walking to the door.
“Hi, Martha” he said while coming up the porch.
“Hi” she replied with a shyly voice “What are you doing here?”
“Marcia left me a voice message telling she was leaving for a couple days and I thought we could take that time to… talk about our plans” he said coming closer to kiss her.
“Which plans?” she asked, trying to sound playfully and stopping him.
“You… wearing a lovely silver dress and descending the staircase of the mansion’s garden and me… waiting for you downstairs with a few guests and a priest”
“A wedding!” She exclaimed “You’re already married, Lionel… I’m a decent lady and I can’t…”
“I’m gonna divorce Marcia as soon as she comes back… I… I can’t live without you so, I’m gonna offer her all my fortune if he stops looking for Clark”
“Ha” she left go a laugh that quickly regret “Do you really think this is going to work, I mean… she loves you, Lionel” she said caressing his cheek “I don’t think she’s going to renounce to have you and the traveler for a few millions of dollars…”
“But Martha, I can’t keep attached to her knowing… knowing what could be between us…”
“Nothing could be between us, Lionel, especially if it risks my son’s wellbeing. Our love story is over…”
“But…” Marcia put a finger on his lips making him shut up.
“Bye bye, Lionel”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Sorry… I wanted to continue a little longer, but I should be in bed since a half an hour ago… I’ll try to update this story during the week… KISSES!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) Empty HUH!

Post  Annette Fan Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 am

Oh no oh no!!! Please tell me Lionel and Clark don't fall for that crap!!! Update this soon, but don't forget your other stories on fanfic!!! Just update all of them!! I love your Mionel stories!! REGRETS - When Lionel decided to marry another woman... .. . (FINISHED) 258864
Annette Fan
Annette Fan
X-ray vision
X-ray vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 pm

She’d been shouting for what seemed hours for her, but nobody had come into the room. She was scared… if she was in Marcia’s body that meant the damn bitch was in her body trying to know more about Clark’s secret!
Marcia closed the door smiling because she had end up with the relationship that was upsetting her so much. But then someone rang the door… she supposed it was Clark, but when she opened the door she met Lionel again.
“What…?!” she muttered but he didn’t gave her time enough to end the line… he grabbed her arms and kissed her lips like if someone’s life was depending on that act.
“I understand you’re scared and worried about Clark, Martha… but I told you I wasn’t going to let you go so easily this time… I love you, and I know you love me too” he kissed her again and Marcia let herself go with the passion of the moment, forgetting for a while that she wasn’t in the right body.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Clark saw Lionel’s car outside and guessed they were having a visit, but when he didn’t see his mom downstairs he didn’t like what came to his mind.
“Mom?!” he asked loader on purpose and right after that he listened some steps upstairs and some trousers being zipped up.
“Clark!” Marcia exclaimed from the top of the stairs with disheveled hair.
“Hi… Is everything alright?”
“Hi Clark” Lionel said coming behind Marcia. “I’m sorry, I…”
“It’s ok…” Clark said trying to control himself… He’d promised his mom he would try to trust on him because she loved him, so… he didn’t wanted to make her unhappy “I’d like to talk to you if that’s ok…”
“Sure” Lionel said.
“Great… then I’ll go out for a while; I’ll be back soon… Be good my two men” Marcia said taking the keys of Martha’s car and leaving.
Clark looked at his mom like if something was wrong on her.
“Doesn’t she look different?” Clark asked.
“Women are strange when they’re in love” Lionel muttered “Let’s don’t worry for her now, we have worst problems than your mom behavior…”
“That’s right… your wife, just to start with something…”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Marcia had stopped the car in front of an old house and was now taking a gun from her handbag. While Lionel was making love to her that afternoon she’d been able to feel his love, his passion… something she’d never been able to feel when he made love to her being herself. So something came to her mind… if she could stay in Martha’s body forever she would have Lionel’s true love and absolute power over the traveler… and there was just one way to have all that.
Once she was in the house she took out an old key and opened the room’s door… Martha wasn’t there. The window’s crystal was broken but there was no way she’d been able to fit in there.
“Hello bitch” Marcia listened her own voice saying from behind before feeling a strong hit on her head. Martha carried her body into the car and left.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Clark and Lionel were in the kitchen when heard a car coming fast into the farm and stopping noisily. They came out and they saw Marcia taking an unconscious Martha out from the car.
“What have you done to my mom, you bitch!?” Clark yelled running over Martha and pushing her onto the ground “I’m gonna kill you!”
“She’s just unconscious” Lionel said knelt down next to Martha’s body on the ground.
For a while Martha felt scared under her own son’s legs and watching his punch coming to her face… She instinctively covered herself and screamed “No, son, it’s me!”
Clark felt something weird in his heart at that moment and his punch crashed on the ground making a hole right next to Martha’s head.
“It’s me, Clark… Your mom…” Martha told sobbing and looking at his son with a mix of fear and hope.
“No… that’s my mom… and you’ve knocked her out”
“Clark… I trust you when you were on Lionel’s body… Do you remember? You called me from prison and I came… Remember when you dad dead and my hands were trembling… I couldn’t put my necklace on so you did… Remember…” her tears didn’t let herself continue but Clark was crying too and she understood he now believed her.
“Martha?!” Lionel asked coming closer “What happened?”
“She tricked me… she had that kryptonian stone and she closed me somewhere so I couldn’t escape being in her body… But she came back with a gun, I think she was going to kill me…”
“This have to finish right now” Clark said “We need the stone to take you back to your body and then we’ll take care of this bitch”
“Maybe it’s in the car” Martha said “I’ll look in her bag”
They look for the stone while Lionel just stayed on the ground making sure that Marcia didn’t came back to herself. He couldn’t stop thinking he’d made love to someone that wasn’t Martha that afternoon… he’d broken his promise and he wondered if Martha would ever forgive him if she found out.
“I have it!” Clark said showing them the black piece and walking towards his mom’s unconscious body. “Come on”
Martha took the stone and looked at her son and Lionel… there was something weird on his eyes, but she couldn’t understand what… then she touched her body lying between them and she felt that explosion of energy again.

She opened her eyes slowly and found herself outside. The last she remembered was being in the room of the old house she’d left Martha in.
“She’s coming back” Clark’s voice said and she raised her head a little meeting him and Lionel.
“Lionel…” she said “What’s happened? What…?” but then he noticed Martha lying in front of her and she understood what had happened “Fuck” she cursed standing up to run away, but Clark stopped her.
“You’re not going anywhere yet, Marcia” Lionel advised “We need to talk”
“There’s nothing to talk about… I’m going to discover the boy and everybody will know what a monster you’re hiding”
“No… you won’t do that”
“You can’t stop me”
“I do… ‘Cause I’m going to divorce and you will need some money to survive if you’re going to alone…”
“I don’t need your money, Lionel… I’m going to win millions with him”
“Let me kill her” Clark muttered, but Lionel stopped him.
“I’ve been doing my research too, Marcia… your last husband dead in a very strange accident, you know…”
“What are you talking about?”
“Well… I’m sure the police will be interested on the amount of money you paid to be sure his car’s breaks didn’t work…”
“You can’t poof it”
“I do… I have better friends than you do…” Lionel took a check and wrote a number while talking “You can choose between going back to Europe and have a nice life with my money, and maybe meet someone else, or spend the rest of your life wearing a horrible orange suit”
“I hate you” she said taking the check from his hands and walking away.
“I don’t want to see you again in Smallville, Marcia”
“I would never come back to this crazy town, trust me!”
“Guys…” they listened to Martha saying from behind, she was trying to stand up.
“Mom! Are you feeling ok? We were worried you wouldn’t come back!”
“My head is aching but it’s nice being back in my body…” she giggled and looked around “Where’s Marcia?”
“She’s just left” Clark said “she won’t come back again…” he helped his mom to stand up, but she didn’t look right “Are you sure you’re ok?”
“Yes, yes… I just need an aspirin…” and she made her way inside followed by Clark, that stopped when noticed Lionel wasn’t coming.
“She doesn’t need to know” Clark said looking at him “I won’t tell her, she has suffered enough and… I know you love her”
“I have to tell her, Clark… Lies and secrets are what moved us apart… she maybe won’t forgive me but, at least, she will know the truth…”
Clark looked at Lionel going into the house and by the window saw his tears coming out while telling his mom that he’d slept with Marcia thinking she was her… but for his surprise his mom didn’t go upset.
Martha just dried Lionel’s tears and cupped his face.
“After all what we’ve been through, I’m not going to let a little confusion spoil the opportunity of finally being all yours”
“I love you so much…” Lionel said kissing her hands.
“I love you too” she whispered kissing his lips “Now… show me exactly what I missed this afternoon in my bedroom…” she smiled and they both went upstairs

THE END.
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down