- Martha and Lionel -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. Empty PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Don’t worry, I’m not going to forget my other fic… but I’ve began my classes today again and I wrote this on the bus… .. .

In a few days it’s Martha’s birthday and Lionel wants to celebrate it together. So, she tells Clark that she’s going on a work travel, but she’s really going to spend a full week alone with Lionel in a luxurious yacht in the middle of the sea. I don’t want to tell you everything here, but I’ll just say that they’ll have an unpleasant visit during their journey… .. .

Pirates – 1

“Oh, Lionel, I can’t believe I’m doing this…” said Martha while Lionel’s driver took Martha’s luggage from her car to the helicopter. “I’ve lied my son!”
“Don’t worry, my love… you’ll be able to tell him the truth soon…” they went in and he held her hand “… We just want to spend a few days without think if he can see us or not…” he took her hand closer to him, and smelled her perfume, and then left a soft kiss there.
“I’ve always celebrated my birthday with him… I always cook a nice lunch and…” Lionel put a finger on her lips and stopped her words.
“You’ve just said it… He’s always been with you this day… so it’s my turn…” she smiled without say anything “You’ll be my queen during this week” then he removed his finger and placed his lips right there kissing her sweetly, and then deeply.
“I love you…” whispered Martha.

A few hours later they arrived to a port and Lionel made Martha walk to a luxurious yacht.
“Are we going to travel on it?” she asked admiring it.
“Yeah… do you like it?” asked Lionel standing behind her and hugging her waist.
“It’s lovely… is it yours?”
“No…” said him “It’s yours…” he smiled and showed her the papers of the yacht and her name on them
“Oh my god! You can’t be serious!”
“Of course I am… it’s your birthday present...” he laughed.
“But my birthday is on Wednesday…”
“I know… but I had to give it to you before begin our travel…”
“Is it really mine?”
“It is”
“Oh my… Lionel Luthor, what the hell am I going to do with that?!”
“You can sell it if you don’t like it…” he said “But I thought it was a nice place for our romantic breakouts…” he rolled his eyes joking as Martha turned round and placed a deep and passionate kiss on his lips.
“You’re crazy… do you know it?”
“Sure… crazy about you!” he exclaimed kissing her back.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:04 pm

The start is incredibly sweet, but I've feeling it's gonna change soon Razz
Haha... I'm happy not to be Martha this time I have a seasickness problem... LOL
I wouldn't enjoy a lot his gift! Smile

Lionel is really crazy about her!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not. Empty Re: PIRATES - A romantic trip on the sea... .. . or not.

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 am

Oh my god Saeshmea, this is great!

Very amazing start. What a wonderful birthday present to give, I didn't expect that......wish I was Martha right now Wink
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:01 pm

ADVISE: really sex stuff in this part I love you Very Happy

Pirates - 2

With them also travelled a cooker, a waiter, a maid and the captain who drove the yacht. So they had really just to enjoy their time… because the rest of people travelling with them did the rest.
Lionel walked Martha by the boat showing her each of the rooms… there were two suites and two bedrooms, a dinning room, a big living room with enough free space to make a party in it, and two terraces, on of them with a Jacuzzi.
“Lionel it seems a palace…” said Martha when they finally arrived to the room they were going to share during the travel.
“Sure… our love palace…” said him holding her shoulders and pushing her slowly until she felt on the bed.
“What are you doing?” asked her gazing him.
“Beginning our journey…” she was going to reply, but he shut up her kissing her desired lips deeply and sitting astride on her as she let her back on the bed. Then he left a shower of soft kisses on her neck as his hand undid her shirt and trousers. And after he kneeled down in front of her to take out her shoes and socks, and throwing them away, he then grasped the fabric of her trousers and slide them down her legs caressing them softly with the tip of his fingers.
“Lionel… I said Clark I would call him when I was in Washington…” said Martha.
“You wouldn’t have arrived there yet…” said him kissing each of her knees before come on top again and leave another deep kiss on her lips as his hand slide down caressing her breasts, and her belly, until arrive to her panties. His fingers moved softly right there until he noticed it was enough wet and then he stopped his kiss. “If you want I can stop now and let you call home…” he smiled mischievously.
“You wouldn’t dare!” yelled Martha on their own word-game moaning as she felt his fingers sliding under her panties.
“Beg” said him stopping his hand and smiling being over that pretty body that he possessed at that moment.
“Oh… love me… Love me, Mr. Luthor!” begged her playing “Because if you don’t I would die right here…” he couldn’t nearly end her words that Lionel had already got undress.

“I would really enjoy a shower right now…” said Martha standing up after two orgasms.
“It’s too early for a shower…” said Lionel holding her hand to stop her step “And… wouldn’t you be calling Clark?”
“Oh my God! Clark!” exclaimed her sitting down again and taking the phone on the night table.
She wait a while after dial the number and then Clark answered.
“Yeah?”
“Hello sweetheart…” said her with difficulties because Lionel was rounding her waist from her back and licking her neck.
“Mum… I was beginning to get worried… You told me you were going to call me after arrive to Washington…”
“I know, my dear… ah!” she groaned accidently when Lionel grasped both of her breasts and played with her nipples.
“Are you alright?”
“Yeah… (stop it)” she whispered to Lionel. And upset he stood up from he bed “I just nearly fell… that’s all… I know I had to call you earlier, sweetie… but you know how is all this stuff… the airport was full of journalists and I…” she stopped talking looking at Lionel who was kneeling in front of her.
“Mum?”
“… I waited until I arrived to the… oh!” she moaned letting her back lie on the shits as Lionel opened her legs and licked her really wet pussy. “Sorry, love, the… the curtains of my room are really pretty… as I said I…” she couldn’t speak to her son, but she neither could ask Lionel to stop “… I waited to arrive to the hotel before call you…” she sight, she’d finally end the sentence.
“Ok… but are you sure that you’re ok?”
“Yeah, yeaaaaaaaah!” she yelled when Lionel introduced two fingers on her and moved them quickly. “I’m fine, sweetheart… I just need to rest after the travel…”
“Alright… I’ll leave you rest, so… will you call me later?”
“I’m not really sure… oh, no…!” Lionel had sat astride on her.
“What?”
“Nothing… I… have a dinner tonight, so… I’ll try to… oh, oh, oh” Lionel had thrust into her and was now moving on her tights and in and out of her body. “I’ll call you later, dear” she put down the phone and joined Lionel’s hands as he continued riding her until hi filled her and both yelled at the same time.
“What about that shower now?” asked him raising from her.
“You’ve been fucking me as I was talking to my son!” shouted her taking a pillow and throwing it to him as he stepped to the bathroom.
“Well… you could have asked me to stop…” he laughed running to the bath and Martha followed him closing the door behind her.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:24 pm

haha...and Clark is so naif that he could even believe her!
That was funny and hot... haha he even dared to make love to her when she was talking to her son!

Hot stuff! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm

The action has just begin... .. . Wink

Pirates - 3

In the third day of their trip on the sea they had already made love in each one of the yacht’s rooms and now they were in the Jacuzzi.
“It less just a couple days for your birthday…” said Lionel rounding her shoulders with his arm.
“I know… don’t remember it to me, please…” she rolled her eyes “I’ll be forty-eight!” exclaimed.
“Really? I would bet that you were just twenty…” said as she turned round to gaze him.
“Don’t joke with that…” she said smiling upset.
“I wasn’t joking! I’ve never been with an older-thirty woman.” listening that Martha sat astride on him and took her hands out of he water to round his neck…
“Let me show you what an older-forty woman can do, so…” said getting closer to him and licking his ear as she felt how something was getting harder between their legs, and when it was enough, she pushed her body down to let Lionel enter into her. He began to move, but Martha grasped his shoulders and stopped him “I rule this time…” and she kissed him deeply to stop his reply.
Her wet hair felt over his face and his chin was between her naked breasts that didn’t stop to move while she rode on him.
They were absolutely away from the world… too far to notice that the yacht has stopped in the middle of nowhere.

At the other side of the boat the captain was trying to understand why an other craft was in front of them without let them continue… but when he went out the cabin and found a man aiming him he understood.

Martha was yelling harder and louder than ever, and suddenly he filled her and their both love-liquids mixed with the hot water of the Jacuzzi. They still joining each other body, ready for a second chance of fun when someone opened the terrace’s doors. Martha shouted removing from Lionel and swimming behind him.
The first to go out was a big man who smiled maliciously seeing the scene, two other guys aimed them staying behind the first one, and another three appeared at the top terrace of the boat.
“Who’re you? What does it mean?!” exclaimed Lionel hiding Martha behind him.
“We’re… pirates…” they all laughed and then the boss continued “Go out and we’ll negotiate your lives…”

Lionel turned round and stared at Martha to say her that all be fine… then he took a towel to cover him when they went out the Jacuzzi, but when Martha was going to take hers, one of the guys took it. She hesitated to go out absolutely naked, and neither Lionel left her trying to take the towel from the man. But the boss enjoyed the game too.
“Go out, ma’am…” the six men gazed her concentrated on her pretty curves, on her wet red hair falling on her shoulders, on her sweet breasts and big nipples, on her long legs, and the pretty treasure that they couldn’t hide between them. Martha tried to not blush, to not show any disgusting face that could enjoy them, and quickly took the towel from the man and covered herself stepping towards Lionel, who hold her hand as the guys made them go into the yacht.

TO BE CONTINUED…

That's all for today, I hope to be able to post something about this or Distrust tomorrow... .. . Kisses!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Argh, the pirates arrived right in the worst moment for our couple! pirat

I don't envy her... she must have been sooooooooooooo embarassed to go out completely naked... poor Martha!

Though it was a beautiful image...

...her pretty curves, on her wet red hair falling on her shoulders, on her sweet breasts and big nipples, on her long legs, and the pretty treasure that they couldn’t hide between them.
This description is really sexy!!!
I don't know you, but it was like something roused inside me... my throat suddenly dried Rolling Eyes Surprised
I think I read it over ten times w/o stop!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 am

Ok, ok, as I said.....love this fic, now....

Pirates - 2: That was so funny. I too especially liked when Martha was on the phone to Clark, and Lionel was making love to her.
*laughs* When Clark asked if his Mum was alright, and Martha said "Yeah." then she whispered to Lionel "Stop it." LOVED IT!!!

Piartes - 3: When Lionel reminded Martha that in a few days it would be her birthday, and Martha said that she didn't want to be reminded, that she'll be forty-eight.....I don't blame her for not wanting to be reminded about it, because in my family, us girls don't want to be reminded about how old we're going to be. So it was really funny for me to read that!!!
Nice image of a wet-haired Martha to put in your head, that's not a bad thing.....it was great!
I'm really liking this fic.....because I like Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Can't wait to see what happens next pirat

Kisses!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Pirates – 4

They went into the living room and the aimed guys made them sat on the couch. Lionel was covering himself from his waist to his knees with the towel, and Martha from her breasts to her tights, but when she sat down it was more difficult to make sure that nothing was seen.
“Can I dress, please?” asked her noticing that two of the three men where staring each of her curves waiting for the towel to slip down accidently.
“Sure” said the boss sitting in front of them “Scar, go with the lady, please” and he looked to the same guy that had took Martha’s towel before. Lionel’s hand followed Martha’s one until the tip of their fingers couldn’t touch anymore, and then his eyes looked at her until she went out of the room.

“What do you want?” asked Lionel to the guy in front of him.
“All the money and valuables objects that you can give to us…” said him.
“Will you then let us leave?” he asked.
“Yeah… after have enjoyed the ladies in the boat…” after these words he and the aimed guy behind him laughed mischievously, and Lionel jumped over him and began to punch him without noticed that his towel had fallen on the floor.

Martha entered to their room and her guardian entered behind her.
“Could you wait out, please?” asked her.
“No…” he just said sitting on the bed to enjoy the moment.
Martha rolled her eyes, walked to the cupboard, and looked for something that she could put on quickly. She took a dress and making sure that the towel wasn’t going to slide down she put it on. The guy was able to see the perfect curve of her back, and how the towel felled down her tight as she slide the dress down her pretty ass. She tried to raise the zipper on her own, but seeing that she couldn’t, the man smiled and stood up to help her. She hold her hair as his hands fastened her zip. But then he couldn’t resist to caress her back and slide his hand to her waist. Martha wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do because he had a gun, so she stayed there, until she noticed his hands grasping the fabric of the dress and turning it up… then she quickly turned round and punched him before leave the room as quickly that she forget to put any underwear.

The boss was trying to protect himself from Lionel’s punches, but the rage made him stronger. So the aimed guy finally put the gun on Lionel’s neck and asked him to stop just when Martha had come back to the living room.
“Lionel, stop, please!” begged her running to him with tears on her eyes because of the thought of the man shouting him.
“Obey the lady…” said the boss with a low voice. Lionel stopped and raised gazing at Martha and how pretty she looked with the water of her hair falling on the white dress and getting it enough wet to see her nipples behind its fabric. When he’d stand he caressed her cheek also with wet eyes, thinking that if he could do that to a man just for saying that he was going to touch her, he didn’t want to know what he would do if anybody really hurt her.
She hold his hand and pushed it closer to her cheek to be able to feel the heat on his skin, the love on his blood, the safety on his soul… And during that while of happiness that they share in the silence of their love, the boss had stood up really upset and suddenly punched Lionel and he felt on the couch with his nose bleeding.
“Lionel!” yelled Martha wanting to sit next to him, but the boss grasped her arm and pulled her back making her sit down on a chair next to his.
“You’ll stay here…” he said with harshness as he stared to the one called Scare “What has happened to you?” he asked seeing his bruised eye. And Lionel gazed Martha knowing that if she’d done that to him, he must have tried anything with her. Martha, on the other side, beat her lip to not giggle.
“Nothing…” said him touching it.
“It has been her, hasn’t it?” asked the boss nearly laughing.
“Yeah!” finally admitted “Fuck you, ok?!” he was really angry “Come on, she was nude in front of me… I just wanted to have a little fun… but that whore punched me…!”
Lionel try to control himself as the other aimed guy began to laugh loudly.
“Alright… alright…” the boss asked everybody to shut up “Come on… we’ve already lost enough time… ask the others to take all what they’ve found…”
A few minutes later two men came to the living room with bags on their hands that they emptied on the floor.
“Where’s the staff?” asked the boss.
“TJ is with the made in one of the bedrooms, the cooker and the captain are locked up in the fridge room, and the waiter is learning to swim in his other life because he tried to help the lady” reported one of the guys.
“Fine. Let’s see what we have here…” He made a quick look over all the stuff on the floor… but nothing seem to be useful… “What the hell is all this? Where are the jewels… the money…?!” he stared at Lionel as he took out a gun and aimed Martha’s forehead.
“There’s a security box…” said Lionel trying to calm the man who could kill his love “It… it’s here…” he stood up calmly and walked to a picture on the wall as the four men in the room stared him with their guns on their hands. Lionel removed the picture showing the security box to everybody and opened it… When it was opened one of the guys went there and pushed him away as he began to count the money.
“There are nearly a thousand dollars… not more…”
“That’s all!” yelled the boss.
“Oh… and this…” he threw him a little box with a ribbon that the boss took on the air.
“No! Please…” begged Lionel seeing the present he’d been hiding until Wednesday…
The boss ignored him and opened it taking out a wonderful diamond ring with little rubies inlaid. Martha opened her eyes wildly admiring that wonderful jewel and trying to ignore what it must mean.
“Look at this… we’ve destroyed the surprise…” said the guy taking the note inside the box and reading it loudly “You’re my air, my heart’s beating, you’re my love, and my life… do you want to be my wife?”
He threw the note on the floor and began to laugh without notice that Martha had really heard that words and was now sharing a gaze with Lionel, who was in the other side of the room, and a few tears were falling down her eyes as her lips said “I do” without speak once and again as her cry became a smile that Lionel shared when he released that she’d accepted to became his wife. He wanted to run over the room and hugged her and never let her go from his arms, but now, more than ever, he had to make sure that they could come back together, because he had to prepare a wedding.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Pirates - 5

“So… we have a thousand dollars and an engagement ring…” he made as if he was thinking “What do you think, guys? Enough for six lives?”
“Just five, boss… the waiter’s dead…”
“Right… anyway… a thousand dollars and a fucking engagement ring isn’t enough to save all the lives we have here…”
“What if we let the men to leave and the ladies stay with us… I have something to solve with the ginger…” said the one called Scar caressing his bruised eye.
“We can enjoy them anyway… I propose to kill them all!” shouted one.
“No!” yelled Lionel from the couch and cleaning the blood falling from his nose “I can pay all the money you wish… but don’t touch them…” begged him.
“It’s a little late for the maid” said one giggling.
“Shut up…” asked the boss “How much money are we talking about?”
“Say a figure…” he said serious.
“Fifty thousand dollars…” he began to laugh sure that it was too much.
“Ok… I just need to make a call and it will be in your account…”
“Are you serious?”
“Totally”
“Ok… but not accounts… we’ll let you leave and you’ll come back with the money as she stays with us…”
“No…” said Lionel gazing Martha who couldn’t hide the scare from his eyes.
“You can choose… see how each of us fuck your lady and then how we kill her…” Martha shivered just with those thoughts “…or take us the money and come back together to marry her…”
Lionel gazed Martha looking for an answer on her eyes. He didn’t want to leave her…

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know that was a really short part, but I liked how the last one ended and I needed to ask you something before continue after this one… .. .
Firstly, I really hope you’re enjoying the fic until now. And really thanks for your comments I LOVE THEM!!
Secondly… well… you’ve already read my other fics and you know how much cruel I can be instead I used to write happy endings… .. . so… before continue writing and I imagine that you’ve already understood which Lionel’s choice will be… .. . I need to ask you if I should be cruel on the next part or not… with Martha… - I suppose that you already understand what I’m meaning… .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Good... I was going to post my comment when my pc blocked so I have to write it again... Mad

Anyway the fourth part you write left me surprised and shocked and the fifth left me hanging...

Lionel’s hand followed Martha’s one until the tip of their fingers couldn’t touch anymore
I loved this simple still meaningful phrase... more, it totally recalled me a really sweet moment... Rolling Eyes

Lionel stopped and raised gazing at Martha and how pretty she looked with the water of her hair falling on the white dress and getting it enough wet to see her nipples behind its fabric. When he’d stand he caressed her cheek also with wet eyes, thinking that if he could do that to a man just for saying that he was going to touch her, he didn’t want to know what he would do if anybody really hurt her.
She hold his hand and pushed it closer to her cheek to be able to feel the heat on his skin, the love on his blood, the safety on his soul… And during that while of happiness that they share in the silence of their love, the boss had stood up really upset and suddenly punched Lionel and he felt on the couch with his nose bleeding.

What about this one? It's beautiful how he caressed her and how she held his hand closer to feel him... it showed so well how deeply they're in love and you almost made it real... it's like if I can feel their love and their agony... such a heavenly part!

Martha had really heard that words and was now sharing a gaze with Lionel, who was in the other side of the room, and a few tears were falling down her eyes as her lips said “I do” without speak once and again as her cry became a smile that Lionel shared when he released that she’d accepted to became his wife.
That's another precious moment... I was almost tearing reading this part... their gaze, her silents words, his happiness...
It was so full of opposite emotions... there's fear, there's love, there's pain... and there's a beautiful proposal... *dreaming*

I think it's clear that I've enjoyed your ff until now, so I'm going to answer to your second point and I tell you:
Just do what you want to write, I'm sure it will be the greatest thing ever Wink

Kisses!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I agree, you write it however you want it.

Now, I also liked when the guy read Lionel's note for Martha for her present, that Martha whispered "I do", that was so sweet!

Can't wait to see what you come up with Wink

Kisses!
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Pirates – 6

They stopped next to an old petrol platform in the middle of nowhere. Two men began to climb up a leader and another one ordered her to follow them. She wasn’t able to see the end of that enormous puddle where she was a prisoner. The waves splashed on the base, the top seemed to be really high. Martha stopped a while to look back and send her hopes to Lionel… she had been able to feel his fear when he left on the yacht leaving her with those men… she knew he didn’t want to… so she had tried to show him how calm she was… but as she had smiled him as they boats separated, her legs hadn’t stopped to tremble.
The giggles of the men under her woke her up from her dreaming while… she looked down and noticed all where really enjoying the views of her not-covered pussy. She tried to ignore them as the two on the top asked her to hurry and helped her to end her climb.

Lionel had to ask the yacht staff to don’t talk to anybody, and the captain to be ready for the return. Then he went to the first bank he could find in that coast city… but fifty thousand dollars where too much money and they said him that any bank would give that to him instead he went to his usual branch and talk to the director. So Lionel had to go to Metropolis. He wanted to go as fast as he could, but that travel would make the return impossible until the next afternoon. As the helicopter came down and he went into, Lionel couldn’t stop asking himself if he really could trust the pirates’ boss word when he promised that they wouldn’t touch her… He couldn’t take out of his mind the bruised eye of the man that had walked Martha to her room… he was sure that he’d try to make a pass with her and she’d defended herself… he’d also noticed that many of them seemed really need to be with a woman… Lionel sight… he just wanted to spent a romantic week with the woman he deeply loved… and he’d just given a nightmare to her…

It was a cold room. Floor, walls and ceil… all was made of metal… it was dark and the light just entered through some little holes where someday it seemed to have been screws. The air was as dirty as the floor. Martha sad on the bed that creaked and shivered feeling the cold under her thighs.
Someone opened the door just a few minutes after another man left her there, and asked her if she was hungry. She didn’t answer, but it was obvious that she does because she hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast. The man walked her to what seemed a dinning room – it was a large room with a large table with one large bench in each side and one chair in one of the free sides. There were twelve dishes on the table and another that who seemed the cooker left after she arrived. All the eyes stared at their guest as the boss removed the chair for her. All began to whisper between them as the cooker served the plates with something that seemed a soup. Martha was the first one to be served and all of them waited her to taste the meal before they began. Martha tried to ignore all that… it annoyed her… but what get her more nervous was the look of the boss gazing her…
The soup wasn’t bad… she would nearly said it was delicious… She was the first to finish, and as the rest of men finished their plates they began to gaze at her as if there was nothing else to do there.
“Guys, please… you’re getting nervous the lady…” said the boss standing up.
“We’re waiting the time for have fun!” yelled one.
“You can still waiting for long, so… because the lady’s going to her room and nobody’s going to join her… alright?” Martha sight of relief listening those words.
“No, of course’s not right!” shouted another one.
“The rules said that we can enjoy all the women we wish from the boats we attack…”
“Yeah… that was what we said… but we never talk about a woman who can made us rich…” said the boss as Martha still sitting in the middle of that discussion.
“I would pay a fortune to fuck any woman right now!” exclaimed one “My last time with one was three months ago!”
“I’m sorry, guys… but her boyfriend’s going to give us fifty thousand dollars for her life…”
“I’m not going to kill her!” yelled the last one and everybody laughed.
“That’s not a joke, guys… and she needn’t listen you arguing because of her pussy…” said the boss offering his hand to Martha that hold it and left with him. Before left the room she could feel a hand grasping her ass, but they walked too fast to see whose it was.
When they arrived to the cold and dark room he stopped her at the door and caressed her forehead removing a few hairs from her face.
“I’m sure that a lot of men had fight for you…” said him gazing her as he’d done before. His eyes were blue, and his look was deeply and weirdly sweet. Martha said nothing, just step in, but he grasped her hand. “You needn’t worry… I’m not going to let them touch you…” he raised her hand and caressed it as his lips left a soft kiss on it and his nose smell her woman essence. Martha removed her hand, saying a shy thanks, and walked in as he closed the door.

When he’d closed the door, the boss found a couple of his men waiting him.
“What’s on, guys?” he asked.
“We have a problem…” said one.
“What is it?”
“You” and as one grabbed him the other grabbed his stomach. He began to bleed, but he still conscious when they left his body fell to the water.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Oh, no! There's been a mutiny!!!
scratch Is the right word when we're talking about pirates?! pirat
OMG... now things are getting really bad for Martha! Evil or Very Mad
I didn't thought they were going to kill their boss!

Upadate soooooon, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 am

Pirates – 7

They were flying over Smallville. Lionel was able to see the Kent’s farm in the middle of the fields… Clark would be there… without suspect nothing about what was happening… sure that his mother was absolutely safe in Washington on a work travel.
For a while Lionel wished to stop the helicopter there and tell everything to the boy, but he couldn’t… Martha had lied to Clark… he neither new about their relationship… and that wouldn’t help to make him understand…

Martha was sitting on the cold bed hugging her knees and thinking on how was she going to tell Clark about she and Lionel when they came back. She was sure that he already imagined something between them… but from that to get married… She couldn’t believe it… she was going to marry Lionel… Lionel Luthor…
A noise outside took her back from her dreams. She didn’t want to know what it was, but when she saw that the door was opening as wildly she was sure that it wasn’t anything good. Suddenly two men came in and asked her to stand up. Martha obeyed and followed them to the dinning room again. All seemed to be there… but she missed the boss’ face. The two men made her sit on the same chair than before and then they sat on the benches with the rest. Martha was scared. Their looks were full of desire. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn’t move, she shivered, but tried to stay calm. The hand slid to her neck roughly, and then went up grasping her chin.
“What we have here, guys…” said a familiar voice. It was Scar… the bruised-eye one “…is a whore… a pretty ginger whore that each of us is going to fuck… right?” his fingers were hurting her, but Martha wasn’t crying because of that pain “And when his lover come with the money, we’ll show him what we do with her… and we’ll see if he still wanting to pay as much for this slut…” all of them laughed as Martha felt one of her tears fell on her breast. “Don’t cry, sweetie…” said him walking in front of her and making her raise up “… you’re going to enjoy it as much as us” and he smiled drying her tears and licking his fingers then.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I’m just cruel (so sorry)
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 am

This is really great!!
You hade me worried there when the cook served Martha the soup first, I thought it was poisoned. LOL....or maybe I've just been watching too many pirate movies Razz

And this was great too!!

Kisses! I love you

And yes IrisMn.....mutiny is the right word to use when wer're talking about pirates pirat
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Oh, I didn't notice that part...
ARGH! I wonder how Lionel & Martha will deal with it... Poor Martha!!!
What will happen? Will Lionel kill all the pirates? I can't wait to know!
I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pirates!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Pirates - 8

Her tights were pushed against the table corner, her belly was lying on it, and a lot of hands were grasping her, sobbing all her body as they didn’t let her to move while she try to fight to got herself free. She was yelling, begging them to release her, to don’t touch her... She could just see the table under her eyes. Then she felt someone’s hands rolling up her dress slowly… he knew who it was: Scar. He was going to take what she didn’t give him in the yacht that morning… some tears began to fell down her cheeks as she yelled “STOP! Please… stop…” But realizing that they just laughed of her suffering Martha shut up, stopped her cry, her begging, her yells… and while she listened how Scar undid his belt and his trousers she promised herself that she wasn’t going to let them to have fun with her pain… and while the rest of guys continued laughing she silently begged Lionel to forgive her, in the darkness of her closed eyes.

Lionel couldn’t sleep that night. His thoughts never left Martha, and her mobile phone, which he had taken with him, hadn’t stop ringing during the full night. He knew it was Clark… and he knew that he must be getting worried about his mother… but he couldn’t tell him… Martha would never forgive him for that…
The next morning he went to the bank and met the director. He said that fifty thousand dollar was a lot of money… but he would have it that same afternoon. Lionel really thanked him, but that would delay all until the night.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it's really very short, but I wanted to post it... I wrote it this morning being in class and I haven't enough time to continue it now... But... I will post a new part tonight that will maybe be the last one... I hope you're enjoying my cruelty Wink Embarassed ... .. . I promise to writte something... less cruel... .. . the next time I love you Kisses!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

I think Lionel will regret his choice not to call Clark when he will know about Martha... and I think Clark will hate him to let pirates do all this to his mother...
My eyes were wet when she silently begged Lionel to forgive her... she's the victim but she felt guilty...dirty...how sad!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 am

Pirates - 9

Putting all the money into his suitcase Lionel wished to found Martha as he’d left her. It was late in the afternoon… He was in his office; he and the bank’s director had met there. With fast steps he crossed the corridor and went into the elevator. When the doors opened he found a face he didn’t expected…
“Clark…” exclaimed on a sight seeing the boy in the Luthor’s offices hall.
“Hi, Lionel… Are you in a hurry?”
“…” he didn’t know what to say “yeah… mostly I am…”
“Oh… well… I’m not going to take you too much time… it’s just that…” the boy stopped “I’ve been calling my mother and she hasn’t answered… I haven’t talked to her since Sunday…” he really seemed worry. Lionel’s heart broke suddenly, unexpectedly… he was the son of the woman he loved… he felt really bad seeing him like that “I just thought that… maybe you…”
“You needn’t worry!” exclaimed Lionel trying to laugh “I spoke with her yesterday’s morning… she’s fine… she told me that her phone wasn’t working really well… that’s why she hasn’t call you…”
“Thanks…” said the boy sighting “Since my father dead I’m really scare to lose her…”
“Don’t worry… she’ll fine… you’ll see…” he smiled and left.

A few hours later… in a platform on the sea, in the middle of nowhere, two men took Martha to the pirate’s boat.
“Why has she to leave now? Some of us haven’t joined her yet!” said one of them.
“Because TJ has seen a boat in the radar, and it must be her boyfriend with the money…” said Scar as he went into the boat.
“Who said you had to be the boss now?” asked another one who also seemed angry.
“Me… have you any problem?” said him showing his gun to the other guy.
“No… surely not…”
“Fine…” sighed Scar “Come on, guys… we’re going to be rich!”

Martha was curled on the floor, hugging her knees with her tied hands as her body was trembling. Every time that one of the men moved her eyes stayed him hoping that he wasn’t walking towards her.

It was difficult to describe what he felt when he saw the boat coming to them. He ordered the captain to stop, and hold hard the suitcase that he still carrying since he’d left the office. When the other boat stopped next to them there was something weird… the boss wasn’t there.
“Where’s the lady?” asked him firstly.
“Give me the money first…” ordered Scar.
“No… the deal was with your boss…”
“I’m the boss now” said Scar. Lionel didn’t like that, and neither did the way he said it.
“I want to see her…”
“Fine! Ok!” he was getting upset “Come here…”
Lionel jumped to their boat and saw Martha curled on the floor. Her hair was disheveled, her skin was bruised, her white dress was tear and stained… he felt rage.
“What have you done to her!” his voice became lauder to each word “Martha…” he yelled stopping his cry and stepping to her when a man stopped him.
“The money” he hadn’t nearly end that Lionel wildly left the suitcase on his hands and continued his walk.
“Are you sure that you still wanting her?” asked Scar laughing as Lionel kneeled in front of her and removed the hair from her face. Martha shivered feeling his touch and rolled her eyes to stare him… her look was full of scare, and when she found his gaze her eyes became wet “She’s a slut!” yelled Scar “We all have fucked her!” he laughed.
“Not all…” said one. But Lionel ignored him. He’d raised, and walked to the new boss, and really full of rage, he punched him.
“She’s not that… she’s a lady!” shouted to the man who’d felt on the floor. Then he realized that he wore the diamond ring he was going to give Martha, and he took it from his little finger and put it on his pocket as he walked back to his lady.
“Do we kill him?” asked one.
“No” said Scar “Let him leave with his whore… we already have the money…”
Lionel took Martha on his arms, and the captain of the yacht helped him to take her to their boat.
“Are you going to let them leave like that?” asked the captain as the pirates left and they untied Martha’s hands.
“No…” said him “I prepared a surprise for them…” and at that moment Lionel round Martha blocking her ears and not letting her to see anything that wasn’t his chest. Then he took out of his pocket a remote control with a bottom… when he pushed it they saw how the pirate’s boat exploded in the middle of a big fire.
“You’re save now, my dear…” whispered Lionel as he took her again to take her into the yacht, and the captain went to the cabin.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Well… it wasn’t the last part… .. . but I hope you liked it anyway!!!

PS: Thanks for your reviews… you know I LOVE THEM!!!
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

This was so heartbreaking...

Lionel round Martha blocking her ears and not letting her to see anything that wasn’t his chest.

^^^ How lovely this was!!!

Lionel chose revenge and I can't say "poor pirates", they had been really cruel with our Martha!!!

All right, I've waited this part... now I have to find a way to stop this headache I have right now Rolling Eyes

Great part, waiting for the next!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:17 am

IrisMn wrote:All right, I've waited this part... now I have to find a way to stop this headache I have right now Rolling Eyes

I hope it isn't because of my fic Crying or Very sad Razz

I really love your comments!! The next part will surely be the last one I love you
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 am

How dare these pirates be cruel to our Martha. Thank god Lionel saved her from all of those things that she went through.
I wonder how Clark will react when he sees Martha the way she is, that's if he does see her the way she is

Great part.....and can't wait to see what happens next.

Kisses!! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 am

Pirates - 10

Going to the coast, under the night’s darkness, in their room in the yacht, Lionel lied Martha on the bed and sat next to her caressing her forehead. Her look was lost and she hadn’t said a word yet.
“What have I let them do to you?” Said him sliding his hand to her cheek and taking the other to her waist, where the dress was tore and he could see a big bruise there and some blood on the fabric. “I would have never left you…” his eyes filled of tears as he removed the dress and saw that next of it there was a not very nice cut “Will you ever forgive me?” His hand left her face carefully and looked for her hand to hold it.
As she felt the touch of his lips on her skin a tear that felt from his eye slide down her raised arm. When it found the sheets under her elbow she took her hand to his chin and dried a tear that was going to fell. He gazed her, but her look was down.
“It’s you who should forgive me…” she said with a low voice hiding her face under her hair.
“No…” he said quickly moving closer to her to hold her face with his both hands and make her look at him “No, no, no… never, listen to me… Never think that…” both were crying now “Right? There’s nothing to forgive because you aren’t guilt of anything…” He was deeply staring at her.
“It does… I let them…”
“No!” he yelled scaring her for a while “You didn’t let them do nothing… Martha” He didn’t want to hear her say that kind of things “You’re a wonderful woman… You’re my wonderful woman…” her look was as sweet… “and those were horrible men that I already punished for hurt you…”
“But you aren’t going to punish me too… are you?” asked her stopping her cry.
“No… of course I’m not… why should I do such a thing?!”
“Cause I hurt you…” she sniffed “You were crying because of me…”
“Oh no… my dear… I was crying because of your pain… not of you… You would never be able to hurt me… I love you too much…”
“You can’t still loving me after this… I’ve been used as a slut, Lionel…” she began to cry again and hugged her legs “I’m dirty… I’ve betrayed you…”
“No… no… don’t say this, my love… nothing… absolutely nothing can change my feelings towards you…” he said trying to not crying seeing her as depressed “And you… my dear… my precious red-haired angel… you’re as pure as the first day I knew you… Because purity is here…” he took his hand to her heart “… and I can see yours by your eyes…”
She was going to reply, so Lionel shut her up caressing her lips.
“Look the clock” he said “What time is it?” asked after he did it.
“It’s nearly midnight…” she said as Lionel smiled holding her hand.
“Ok… now close your eyes…”
“Lionel…” she was going to say something but he insisted.
“Close them…” he asked “please…” he begged. She finally did it. “Fine…” He looked at the clock on the wall… it was two to twelve “Don’t open them… I want you to remember this last weekend, how much happy we were loving each other all the time… Now imagine that everyday is like these… How is it?”
“Great” she answered smiling for the first time since all the night.
“Now… count with me… Ten, nine, eight…” asked him happy to see that smile again on her pretty lips.
“…seven, six, five…” they counted together.
“…four…” she continued alone as Lionel took something from his pocket “…three…” still holding her hand he searched her finger “…two…” she felt how he slide something on it as Lionel looked the wall clock again.
“…one.” They said together.
“Happy birthday my love” said him kissing her hand as she opened her eyes to found the beautiful diamond ring on her finger.
“Lionel…” she wasn’t sure what she wanted to say.
“I’m not going to ask if you want to marry me, ‘cause you already did” he said “I just hope that you still wanting to become my wife, because I really do…”
“I do… I really do…” she said rounding him with her arms as her eyes filled of tears. He hugged her hardly, pushing her body close to his, to let her feel how much he loved her.
“Now we’ll be able to tell Clark…”
“Clark!” Martha realized “He can now nothing about what happened…” she said nervously “He wouldn’t understand… he can’t know that I’ve been… that I’ve…”
“Martha…” he hold her both hands “breath hard, dear, calm yourself… I’m not going to tell anything to Clark if you ask me… but you have to understand that he’s your son… and he’ll deserve to know it once…”
“No…” she shook her head.
“Martha… my love… it will take more than a few days to come back to normality for you… you’ve been abused… he’ll notice that something’s wrong…”
“But I lied him…”
“I’ll take all the responsibilities…”
“He’ll not accept this” and she showed him the ring “if you do that…”
“But he will…”
“He’s not going to notice anything… I can take care of the situation!” she exclaimed “I just need to take a shower and get dressed”
“No, my dear… you have to wait until I take you to the hospital… after a doctor have seen you I’ll treat you as a queen… as I promised…”
“Let me take this clothes off… please…” she begged really crying and grasping his shirt.
“Martha… I can’t… a doctor really has to see you…”
“But the dress still smelling like… them”
“Just a few minutes more… look… we’re arriving to the port…” he pointed the lights through the window.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I didn't lie... it was going to be the last part... but... I haven't finished it and it's already taking nearly three pages... so I've decided to cut it in the middle and I'll see later if the end will be one or two parts more... .. . Kisses and thanks for you LOVELY comments!! I really like that you're enjoying this fic because I'm really suffering writting it... .. .
Saeshmea
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 am

I loved this part......really sweet.

I could just imaging Martha's hair hanging down from her, hiding her face Very Happy

Can't wait for the next part.

Kisses!! I love you I love you
Miss O'Toole
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next